The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Switched Worlds

-Part 1

Okay everyone, you know the drill.. You don’t like sex, or if sexual content is prohibited in your place of occupance and/ or residence please don’t read any further and save all of us any potential problems. The above goes if you are under the legal age.

I’m always looking for feedback whether critical, or just a “not bad.” I’m sure many other authors feel this way. Give them something too. It’s always appreciated.

Once again reading much of the literature. I am most likely influenced by other writers, but not directly to my knowledge. But I send out all my inspirations, and dieas as well as potential inspiration and ideas to all the authors out there.

Doctor William Bleu had designed an instrument of potential war or peace. He then recieved funds from various and anonymous government departments to build it. He expected that the majority of his technology would be used by the military or cia for their inteligence networks, but it could also be possible to save lives as well.

To get right to the point, He invented and designed a small portable machine capable transferring one’s conscious mind, to another body. To avoid getting to technical, he simply found a way to convert various synapses into electrical signals and have them imprinted upon the other subjects brain and vice versa.

The rat testing had gone well. His most recent test was to be the final test before huiman experimentation would begin. The first rat, Ein had been trained to press the a red button if it wanted food. If it pressed the Blue button it would get shocked. After about a week of imprinting Ein was ready. Stein was just the opposite, a blue button would give him food and the red button a painful shock. He attached the small suction cups to the rats. and pressed the switch. He put them both in their cages. Ein then removed the piece of cardboard from their dcages so that they could begin eating. Ein went to the blue button and recieve a shock. Stein went to the blue button, and thus he felt a shock. Excellent results, human testing could begin.

* * *

Bill looked at the potentials from two sources of subjects. Military in one folder, Prisoners in the other. Military had nearly fifteen volunteers. Three of them interested Dr. Bleu. Lt. Lisa O’Neil, a woman with an exellent record, but an unfortuneate accident in the cockpit of a jet fighter left her without her left eye, and permaneantly scarred across most of her left side. Col. Jason Webber, seemed somewhat narcissistic, but was always the first to jump at mysterious projects. Finally, Special Agent Marie Fawkes, CIA not military, but she was the best undercover agent, until her cover was blown.

In his prison stack there were only two that interested him. The first was Sylvia Smith, a prostitute who was accused of second degree murder, but was obviously railroaded into prison, granted she was probably not the best perosn, she was obvously. Then there was Lisa Jenkins. a woman who had been a beaten house wife, somehow one night when her husband came home drunk, a baseball bat mysteriously crushed his skull, a justy would have found her innocent, but she refused to take the stand

All of them were disease free and well educated. Jason Webber was chosen to be dropped from the final candidates for fear of any sexual confusion issues (if it really becomes an issue for the government, that can be an experiment for another time or doctor). Four women for the first experiment. Marie Fawkes and Lisa Jenkins would undergo the process, and Lisa O’Neil with Sylvia Smith. The plan would be for a total of six months before the process was reversed. Lisa Jenkins would live with Marie Fawkes, and thus Lisa O”Neil would live with Sylvia Smith. All would be given a set amount of money, and provided jobs.

* * *

Lisa O’Neil woke up early on June 6th. Today she had been reassigned to a laboratory in Nebraska to be apart of an experiment. She had not been given any real information, but any accepted volunteers would have an honorable discharge after six months with benefits. Lisa didn’t want to be in the air force anymore, all she wanted to do was fly, and without both eyes, she couldn’t.

She arrived and was briefed with three other girls about the experiment. She was shocked, as were the other three, but apparently, like her, they all had strong reasons to have volunteered, and there was no going back. They had surgery, done on them, supposedly it took only about twenty minutes a person, but they were all knocked out for about a day.

Lisa awoke to find a folder filled with information on her ‘new’ life. Her name would be Elizabeth Cunning, a pilot for a small private business. She would live in Southern New Hampshire. Her roommate, Sylvia Smith would be known as Kathryn Silva, a secretary who would be overpaid. One who may spontaneouly join the admistration staff within a few weeks. Lisa would also have a 2000 Ritsukishi Eklypse. Silvia would have a ‘99 Sackura Integrity.

The time came. She was in the same room with her partner. Both were nervous. Doctor Blue came over to eack of them and place a small white suction cup on each of their heads. Lisa saw a small green tint for a second and everything went black.

* * *

Everything went great. A few tests to make sure everything went fine, there was a 100% “conscioussness displacement” and a 75% subconscious displacement. For the most part everything went fine.

It had been about 24 hours and they were just pulling into their small house. It was a nice quiet neighborhood, and only about a twenty minute drive to both of their works. They walked I and decided who would stay in which room. By the time they were both settled in, they were very hungary.

Lisa err.. rather Liz looked over at Sylvia, “Hey Katie, I could go for a steak and cheese sub, how about you? my treat.”

“I was thinking, I think Kathy goes more with Kathryn than Katie., but as for the sub thanks anyway, but I’m a vegetarian, I’d very much like a crunchy vegetable sub though.”

“Okay Kathy.” she picked up the phone and ordered them, she went down town and picked them up. She returned and ‘Kathy had poured a couple cokes. They sat down at the dinner table and unwrapped their subs.

Kathy bit into her crunchy vegetable sub and almost spat it up as a dreadfully disgusting taste came from it. It took her a moment to realize that it was the peppers. But she loved peppers. Lisa found herself in the same predicament, the meat was okay, but she was bit into it, and she was just not enjoying it, They looked at each other and without a word handed each other their sandwiches. Kathy bit in first, “Mmmmmmmm. wwishww ish welwishus.”

Liz was picking out the peppers, “huh?”

“I shwaid,” she swallowed, “I said ‘this is delicious,’ don’t pick out the peppers, try’em.”

“Uh.. okay.” she looked on with courage, and bit into the other end of the sub where she hadn’t picked them off. She swallowed, “Oh my god, they’re delicious. It’s strange Ive always hated peppers since I was.. well always.”

“Yeah well I’ve never been a fan of eating meat before, but I can’t get enough—” she bit into it again, “offf wis”

* * *

Those experiences continued for the first few weeks. Their jobs went along just find. At first Kathy had dealt with the scarred body and one eye, but eventually got angry with it, Liz on the other hand was getting very used to being a pilot again and very used to being the woman always being stared at. This did not get in the way of their relationship, but there was obviously some changes, some better and some worse for the other.

As of today it’s been six weeks since the transfer was completed. Liz is going to take the president of the company to Los Angeles. She will be gone for five days. Almost like a vacation. “Hey Kathy, going take off in afew minutes. I think I have everything, Tampons makeup, bras panties, 4 pairs of jeans, three skirts, two blouses, 2 tank tops, a sweat shirt and a toothbrush. am I missing anything?”

“Uh.. yeah, like do you have any dresses ot party clothes for the clubs?”

“Clubs? I don’t think I’m gonna go out. I’m just gonna relax.”

“Come on you’ll love it, I always did.”

“Yeah, now that you say that, what if someone recognizes me as you?”

“Eithr pretend to be me and say your not in the business anymore, or play dumb, and if they insist show’em your id.”

“How about not, well I guess I’ve got everything. See you in a few days.”

“Bye! Bye!”

And Liz was off. The drive was somewhat preoccupied with fear of being recognized as Sylvia. Well it couldn’t be that bad, but somewhat weird to be known as a whore. By the time she got to the plane, the flying took over everything, no worries, just the open sky. They made it there about four hours later. It was Five o’clock in California. She went through the usual drill when they landed filling out various forms and so forth. The boss was long gone before she was done signing her name (over and over). She could have ordered a rental car, but decided to pamper herself for the week, at the company’s expense. She went down a couple flights of stairs and into the limo service. “Hi, I’d like to have a limo to take me to my hotel.”

“The man stood with his back to her her, “I need to see some id and a $500 dollar deposit or a major credit card.. Liz put down her driver’s license as the little weasel turned around. The little man just stopped and stared at her. “You okay?”

“Damn Sylvia, I haven’t seen you in so long, was starting to wonder if you were even alive still.”

“Sylvia? I’m sorry, My name’s Elizabeth.” Figures

“Um yeah, sure you are.. well either way I have the perfect driver for an old friend, even if she’;s says she ain’t who she is.”

“Thanks I think.” She waited for about fifteen minutes until a driver came up. He took her luggage and placed it into the trunk. The driver actually pulled into a narrow alley and pulled into a garage. “This isn’t the hotel is it?”

“No, but it is where you will be staying Sylvia.”

“Stop the car.” He did, but he was already in the garage.

“She jumpd out, “Where am I?”

A female voice came from behind her, “Hello Sylvia, welcome home.” Liz spun around to a female who looked vaguely familiar, she was dressed an a black latex costume, high heels, and long flowing black hair. “So where have you been?”

“First of all I wish everyone would stop calling me Sylvia, I”m not her. My name is Liz.. err Elizabeth.”

“Yes ‘liz’ call yourself whatever, but as of right now you are mine.” Four men surrounded Liz. Since gaininig tis new body, Liz has trained it to work just as well physically as her old one. In three attacks the four men were on the ground unconscious.

LIz looked over at the other woman. “I’m out of here.”

“Not so fast Darling” Liz stopped. She didn’t move and she had no idea why. “As I said ‘Elizabeth,’ I know you are Sylvia, and you are totally mine.” Now, explain everything that you’ve done, been and experienced in the past year. Lisa was unable to stop herself from revealing everythiing from the crash, to the mind transplant, to her trip to LA this very night.

* * *

They are now sitting in a penthouse a room that appeared to be the penthouse suite, but she was not sure. Liz was starpped down to a chair, unable to move by her own will as it was. The woman looked at Liz. “Well a very interesting story. I would question it if it weren’t for the fact that you respond to the triggers. I assume it must be part of the 25% that was left in your brain during the transfer.” the woman walked across and placed a black cloth over Liz’s head. “Since I guess this means you ae technically new to me, training is required just so I have more than 25% of your subconscious under my control.” Then LIz felt somethng pressing against the side of her head. Then she felt something pressing against her breasts. Finally something was inserted into her vagina. She felt intense burning begin on the side of her head. “you are mine.”

And Liz’s world went black.

To Be Continued...