The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sweetest Revenge

Part 3: SUZAN”S NEW LIFE

Suzan awoke to hear the sound of the ceiling fan whirring above her. She drowsily opened her eyes and looked at it with blurred vision. Slowly the fan came clearly into view and Suzan looked around to see where she really was.

Had last night really happened, she wondered. Had she really fucked like a porn star for the entire night? Where was Cass now? As she looked around she realized that he was gone from the room. Her heart sank and a chill went down her spine. She felt half empty now realizing that he was gone after he had fucked her so well.

She remained in bed wondering what to do now? She realized that she had now cheated on her husband Sandy for the first time. Even though she came into contact with lots of men that she wanted she had never allowed herself to be with any of them. Sandy’s money had been way too important for her.

At his age he had been practicing law for many, many years and was now only practicing corporate law and he had amassed millions by now. She had been promised his entire fortune whenever he died. She had decided to wait it out but now she was worried thatSandy might find out about last night and that may lead to a divorce unless she could do some serious sweet talking and promising of future sexual favors.

But curiously now his money did not seem so important to her. Instead she was thinking only about how well Cass had fucked her. Sandy could barely get it up once a week and even then she was not into it. Sex with Sandy was simply something that she had to do to keep him and his money happy.

She realized now that she was simply too young to live this way any longer. She should not worry aboutSandy finding out because she did not love him and she never had. His money was not going to keep her around any longer. She now had a new desire: Sex. She needed it. She needed and she wanted it and she was going to have lots of it from now on.

Instead of worry aboutSandy finding out she would simply tell him herself. She did not need him to take care of her anymore. She had something that was guaranteed to take care of her better than he had anyway. Her body would take care of her now. Suzan knew that many, many men would willingly pay for her to fuck their brains out and to in turn fuck her brains out as well. Why had she not thought of this before? It made perfect sense! She could fuck as much as she wanted to and still get paid for it and live very well. It really seemed to her to be the best of both worlds. Lots of sex and lots of money!

Suzan was now feeling revived and she sprung out of bed to get a shower and get dressed to in her mind start her new life. As she soaped herself in the shower she enjoyed the feel of the powerful stream of water flowing down upon her from above. The first thing that she decided was that her pubic hair had to go. In her mind the hair was just not sexy at all. Shaven was much better.

She poked her head around the shower curtain and was delighted to find a bottle of shaving cream and a razor sitting on the counter ready for use. “Hah, what luck”, she thought. In no time she was completely shaven bare and had even shaved her legs.

Suzan was horny now from her personal work down below and she was now heavily considering bringing herself off with her fingers before exiting the shower. She was a bit curious as to the reason why she was so horny just from shaving her pussy. She had actually shaved it a few times before but had never felt this kind of heat from such a simple action.

In the end she wrote it off to her new way of thinking, believing that now that she realized that she was a total nympho who enjoyed being fucked hard that her mind was now more intone with her pussy and the rest of her body. For a second the thought popped into her mind that she had never ever thought of herself in such a manner before and had in fact never even considered using such words when she thought of herself.

She quickly denied the desire to finger herself and popped out of the shower into the steamy bathroom. She raised her hand to the mirror and wiped out a circle in the through the steam. She was very disappointed with her reflection. She had no makeup to put on she realized. She would have to hurry home to put some on and then go out shopping for some clothes that were going to fit her new lifestyle better.

She quickly tied her hair up and slipped her leather pants back on sans the panties. She wanted to feel the leather rubbing against her bare pussy. So she slipped the panties into her pocket and then put her shirt back on as well.

Her boots clicked across the tiled lobby floor with a purpose as she left. Suzan now felt relieved and assured of a much less troublesome life and this had led to a more springful step and twinkle in her pretty brown eyes. Before exiting the hotel she did stop to look for Sam and even went as far as to ask if he might still be working behind the counter.

He had been so nice to her last night that she had decided that he would be allowed the honor of being her first customer and she would even discount her regular rate, that is as soon as she figured out what those rates were going to be.

Unfortunately Sam had gone home already and Suzan left the hotel. She crossed the street and headed for her car still parked in the bar parking lot. Cass watched Suzan cross the street as he sipped his morning coffee. He could not help but smile as he already knew what her day and the rest of her life was going to be like. The only thing that he wondered about was how much imagination Suzan would put into her own demise.

It was nownoon and exactly three hours since she had woken up but she finally felt both relieved and pleased with her appearance as she stared into her bathroom mirror. She now had her makeup done perfectly and her outfit seemed to match her personality very well. It was time to go shopping!

As she pulled her BMW onto the road she never even noticed Cass’s car follow along behind her. After all Cass had told her to not notice him until he told her differently. He wanted a front row seat of her destroying her reputation and her life, just as she had his to a degree.

Suzan new exactly where she needed to make her first stop, “Karen’s Closet.” The store was located in a fashionable downtown building and Karen was also Suzan’s best friend. As Suzan pulled up in the store’s parking lot she noticed that Karen’s car was indeed there and Suzan could not wait to show Karen her new image and outlook on life. Looking through the glass front of the building Suzan could see Karen standing behind the counter looking over what appeared to be some sort of paperwork.

“You are going to be a hooker”, exclaimed Karen unbelieving of what her friend just told her seconds earlier. “I mean you are going to be a hooker?” asked Karen again noticing that she had said it a bit too loud the first time and that people were starting to look at the two women strangely. The entire store was one that catered to the higher up women of the community and none of the clothing was cheap.

“Oh Karen must you always categorize and label everything”, replied a smiling Suzan. “For once I am happy with my decision in life and I have no questions about it.”

Karen was stunned. Who was this woman standing in front of her? Surely it could not be her best friend. The woman who lived by the phrase, “show it to them but don’t give it away.” Sure Suzan liked to dress a little teasingly at times but she had never been really big on sex and besides she was married for God’s sake!

“I thought that you would be happy for me Karen but I guess I was wrong, now if you could just help me pick out some things so that I can be on my way.” “I don’t think so slut, replied Karen, pick out your own whore clothes.”

“Fine....bitch”, replied Suzan as she turned away to look for some short skirts and dresses. Neither of the women had seen Cass enter quietly and he was grinning ear to ear as he overheard the verbal exchange between the two women.

There was some definite tension between the two ladies now but nothing like there would be before Suzan left the store as far as Cass was concerned this party was just getting started. As Suzan looked through the dresses she started to have an image form in her mind. It was an image of Karen and her beautiful ass that was being shown so well this day by the nice tight skirt that she was wearing. Suzan turned to look at Karen who now had her back to her and was giving Suzan a perfect view of her tight round ass that seemed in Suzan’s estimation to just be begging for a squeeze.

Suzan had never been with another woman before and had in fact up until this moment found the prospect to be unappealing, but now Suzan could not imagine a more appealing fantasy than dragging Karen into the back office and tasting her.

Cass watched hidden behind one of the clothes racks as he saw his thoughts play out across Suzan’s face. He was subtly placing images of being with Karen in Suzan’s mind. Surely it couldn’t be long before Suzan gave into her desires and tried to take advantage of Karen.

Thoughts of ripping Karen’s clothes off and shoving her tongue down her throat were starting to overload Suzan’s brain. She was starting to feel dampness between her legs and quickly glanced down to make sure that her skirt was not showing her excitement.

Karen stared down at the papers before her with her back to her friend or maybe her ex friend now. She just could not bear to look at her right now. What was wrong with her? Was she joking or serious about becoming a prostitute? What would her lawyer husband Sandy say? What would happen to her reputation around town?

“What the he....” startled Karen spun around as she felt a hand caress her ass. As she spun around she came eye to eye with Suzan. Suzan seemed to be panting almost. “Suzan what the hell are you doing”, Karen questioned in a high pitched whisper.

“Oh come on Karen loosen up a little, Jesus you are so up tight all of the time.” “Why don’t you just relax a little and let me take control of things for a bit.” Karen didn’t know what to do. Secretly she had always had a slight crush on her best friend Suzan but had never attempted anything due to her knowledge that Suzan was not bisexual and had no interest in being with another woman.

But now her friend was coming on to her? “What is wrong with you, Suzan?” “My god you are acting like a horny slut today.” “Jesus”, Karen exhaled as she looked around the store to make sure that they were not drawing attention. “Two days ago you were fine and now you come in and tell me that you are a prostitute and start grabbing my ass?”

“Oh please”, Suzan countered, “don’t take the high road with me.” “Don’t act like you didn’t like it, I see how you look at me out of the corner of your eye from time to time and I saw how you couldn’t keep your eyes off of me in the keys when I wore the leopard print bikini andSandy noticed too.” Suzan winked at Karen.

Karen was stunned. She had no idea that Suzan had seen her looking at her when they went on vacation together and she had no idea that Suzan suspected how she felt but now she could not deny it. She felt both embarrassed and turned on at the same time. But, she was still curious about Suzan’s behavior. “Suzan I don’t know what to say.” “I think that you are beautiful but..woah”, was all Karen could finish with as Suzan grabbed her by the arm and drug her to Karen’s own back office. Immediately upon entering the office Suzan slammed the door drawing the looks of several shoppers and closed the blinds.

Looking at Karen with intense eyes Suzan demanded that she strip now. “No I can’t Suzan I’m sorry.” Karen was still resisting. “I said strip bitch now.” Per Cass’s instructions Suzan was turning more aggressive with Karen. “She reached up and ripped open Karen’s white blouse exposing her bra encased tits.” Karen looked down at her bare chest in disbelief and then back to Suzan. “You bitch do you know how much that silk blouse cost me?” Suzan reached up and slapped her across her face for her outburst making Karen’s face turn the other way from the impact and brightening her cheek.

Karen was stunned now as she looked at her friend who suddenly seemed very Dominant and very in control of her somehow. Karen suddenly felt very small while standing next to her friend. Her eyes began to tear up on her and she looked at her friend questioningly.

“Why did you slap me”, she asked in what sounded to her like her own little girl voice that she once used to question her father when she was nine after a spanking. She was answered with a slap to the other cheek this time. “What I say goes, slut.” “If I tell you to remove your clothes then you do it.” “Now remove that skirt.” Amazingly Karen felt as if she had no choice in the matter and slowly reached behind her to unzip the skirt. She did so and then shimmied her hips to slide the skirt down her legs.

Karen was actually feeling a bit afraid of her friend’s seemingly new demeanor but as she looked up into Suzan’s eyes she only saw a look of animalistic lust and hunger for her body. Karen felt small and weak and she backed up as far as she could until she ran into a desk behind her that was up against the far wall of the office. Her panties were getting wetter by the second.

Suzan reached behind Karen’s neck and grabbed her forcefully by the back of her head and slowly brought their lips together. Suzan’s tongue slowly snaked out and Karen’s tongue met it tentatively at first. The two women were feeling each other out slowly with their tongues but their passion for each others horny bodies was building hotter and quicker now.

Karen felt pleasant pressure on her left breast and looked down to find Suzan slowly feeling her through the bra. Suzan’s perfume consumed Karen’s senses as Suzan reached beneath her arms and around her back to unhook the clasps of her bra.

The bra fell worthlessly to the floor and immediately Suzan reached down to pinch Karen’s left nipple sharply. “Ohhhhhhh gawwwd yes”, Karen choked out through a mixture of pain and pleasure not being able to tell which was greater. “Oh yes baby”, was Karen’s immediate response as Suzan followed up her brutal pinching with a moist flick of her tongue across the aggravated nipple. This was repeated again with the right nipple and then Suzan shoved her down onto the desk that Karen was trapped by.

Karen simply could not believe that this was happening. She had always found her friend attractive but she never thought that she would actually be having intercourse with her. What further excited and amused Karen was the fact that Suzan was totally dominating her.

Karen had wanted to be dominated for so long but her husband was simply not interested and the fact that Suzan was now controlling her was only serving to fan the flames of Karen’s desires higher.

She now looked up from her desk and saw that the animalistic lust that she had seen earlier in Suzan’s eyes was still there and she was feeling even smaller than she had before. “Now, what do you think of me, slut”, asked Suzan sarcastically. Karen could only look at her in disbelief, she was totally unsure about what to say now.

“I think that you have changed drastically, Suzan,” she shakily said. Karen was now genuinely afraid of insulting her friend. Now possible Mistress, Karen rolled that thought around in her head, wondering if it sounded right to her. She was not sure that it did but it sure did excite her a lot.

Suzan was naked before Karen knew it and was now climbing onto her very own desk to join her. Karen blinked in disbelief as Suzan slowly lowered her own wet pussy down onto her open mouth. “Slut you will now use your tongue to please your mistress.” Karen felt as if she had no choice and but was still hesitant to proceed.

Suzan solved this problem by grabbing a handful of her hair in each hand and pulling her face into her sweet slit. Her tongue snaked out slowly and a sigh and a deep breath of air being sucked into Suzan’s lungs showed that Suzan certainly approved of her technique so far. And then Karen realized that not only had Suzan changed but now she had too.

Suzan was now riding Karen’s face as much as Karen was eating her pussy. She could smell Suzan’s wonderful musky smell and her arousal was rising even higher. She reached up and started to knead Suzan’s tits.

Suzan herself was riding a wave of pleasure with her head thrust back and her eyes closed towards the ceiling. She didn’t care that her once best friend was now beneath her. Life did not get any more complicated than the fact that there was a wonderful tongue sliding in and out of her aroused hole.

Suzan was so happy that she had found her new desires and uncovered them before it was too late. She was just disappointed that it had taken so long and that she had lost all of those years that she could have been fucking freely. All those years of conservative sex had to be made up for and Suzan had some wonderful ideas for catching up.

Suzan could feel her orgasm coming and knew that it would only be a few more seconds before she came and she wanted to do it all over Karen’s pretty face. Slowly she felt the white heat rise from her groin area and start to work its way up her back and front making her shiver.

“Gawwdddammitt”, Suzan screamed too loud but she could not help it as the wonderful orgasm started to slowly work its way back down her body and rise up again. She was having multiple orgasms!

She looked down at her once best friend. She noticed that her friends face was covered with her own juices and she seemed to be hovering on her own plateau between orgasm and a contentment to serve completely. Or at least that is how Suzan interpreted her look.

Suzan slid off of her face and down onto the floor. Karen simply lay there limply. Again Suzan ripped her off of the desk by her hair and made her stand before her.

“Turn around slut and lean against the desk.” Karen did so resting her face on the desk exposing her ass and pussy to Suzan. She was simply too shaky to stand very long. Karen then realized that something was now filling her pussy? But what was it? My God it felt like a dildo but where the hell had it come from. She turned to see what was being thrust into her pussy but as she turned a third slap back handed her across her face and that was that.

Karen simply lay there not even caring anymore about where the phallus had come from as long as it continued to make her feel very good. She lay there on the desk with her sweaty tits sticky and cool against the dark mahogany oak desk. The desk that she had written important letters and orders on, the desk that she had felt so powerful at once, but now realized that she was nothing compared to Suzan. Suzan was powerful and sexy and slutty and Karen was none of that.

Karen was now thrusting her hips back forcefully to meet the dildo that Suzan was ramming into her cunt so forcefully. Her orgasm continued to rise and rise and Karen know that it would not be much longer just a matter of seconds.

She squeezed her eyes shut tightly riding the wave of arousal that was so powerful now within her. Just a bit longer now, Karen had never been this excited before and she knew her orgasm would be so powerful that she may pass out. Suzan had driven her to a new height. She gripped the desk even harder now determined to cum. She knew it was about to happen and the heat increased to an even greater amount.

“Oh my god”, a startled scream, made Karen turn around abruptly and look into the open doorway. “Jesus Christ Karen what are you doing?” Cindy one of her employees was staring unbelievably at the scene that was taking place in front of her. Karen turned to look at Suzan.

She only smiled. Suzan was now fully dressed and she now withdrew the dildo from Karen’s sopping pussy. “God no please don’t leave Suzan,” Karen pleaded as she realized that her orgasm that she had so cherished was about to be denied, it just wasn’t fair.

But Suzan cared not as she strolled out of the office fully clothed and past the shocked girl. Before she left the store she picked up the items that she had wanted and simply walked out of the store without paying for them. In her mind she had earned them for the way that she had just made Karen’s fantasy come true.

As she used her back to open the door she looked at the small crowd that was now gathering outside of Karen’s office door. The 7 or 8 startled women employees and shoppers were looking back from Suzan to Karen who was now huddled in a sobbing ball at the foot of her desk. Partly crying because she had been denied but also because she realized that her reputation had been greatly scarred today. What would her own rich husband think of her?

But Suzan could not be bothered. She cared not about her reputation. Her only concern was of feeding her hungry pussy some more cock and she had a great idea of where to get it. “Young and hung”, Suzan whispered to herself as she opened the back door on her beamer and tossed in her new clothes.

Cass could not help but smile as he exited the store no one had really noticed him the entire time that he was there and he slipped out the door like a ghost. Suzan had now started to ruin her reputation that she had once coveted so much and Karen was not going to be the high and mighty bitch around town that she had once been. He had killed two birds with one stone.

He followed Suzan out of the parking lot wondering where she was headed next.