The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Sweet Oil”

(mc, nc, f/f)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

COMMENTS:

For those wanting more background on Nicole, she’s featured in ‘New Tunez’ and ‘Cross My Heart’.

‘Sweet Oil’

Jane and Anya were lounging around the common room of their sorority house. Jane was reading a romance novel, and Anya was finishing lunch, sucking udon noodles from the take-out soup container in her lap. The teevee was off; it being Wednesday, most of the girls were in class or out and about.

Elisa trooped into the common room, dropped her gym bag and stick, and flung herself down on the sofa. She groaned, loudly.

“What’s wrong,” asked Anya. “Lacrosse practice tough today?”

Wincing, Elisa replied, “I hurt my shoulder somehow. Twisted it or something.”

“Take a hot shower,” recommended Jane.

“I’ll give you a massage,” said Anya. “I can work the kink out.”

Elisa groaned again, and pushed her shoulder back into the armrest. The green couch, clinging to life despite years of house parties, complained with a loud squeak.

“I didn’t know you knew massage,” Jane observed.

“Well,” answered Anya, “I’ve been reading a book about it, and I think I can give a pretty good backrub.”

Jane giggled. “You just want a guinea pig.”

“That’s not true. Well, okay, it is true, but it’s not like I don’t know what I’m doing. And even unprofessional backrubs feel good.” Anya slurped the rest of her soup, and lightly tossed the empty container towards the large trashcan by the kitchen. “So, Elisa, how about it?”

Elisa sat up, frowning. “Well, I’ll try anything once. You stick to a backrub, mind—I have a reputation to maintain.”

Jane blushed, and looked into her book; Anya held up her hands and observed: “Totally Platonic! Honest! I just want to practice some.”

Elisa got to her feet and picked up her bag and stick. Heading for the stairs, she said “Your room? I’m gonna drop off my stuff, take a quick shower.”

“Yeah, we can do it on my bed. Er, that’s where I’ll give you the backrub.”

Jane kept her nose in her book.

* * *

“Okay, so what’s the deal?”

Elisa came into Anya’s room in a terrycloth bathrobe, only loosely tied, so that Anya could see her bra and a pair of sweatshorts underneath. The redhead closed the door as she came in.

“Just lie down on the bed.” Anya had her book out, and was consulting the pages. She had spread a couple of beach towels on her bed.

“Okey dokey.” Elisa shed her robe, and lay on her stomach, face turned to one side. She flipped her wavy red hair off of her back to the other side of her head.

“Okay, let’s see... Oh! The oil!” Anya went to her shelf, and took down a large plastic container of oil. It was unlabeled. Returning to the side of the bed, she unscrewed the screw top, and the room filled with the faintest hint of lavender.

“That stuff smells pretty good. Is it like a perfume?” observed Elisa.

Anya ran a hand through her short blond hair. “I don’t think so... a friend gave it to me. It’s supposed to be extra relaxing massage oil.”

“Well, get massaging, then.”

“Okay.” Anya looked in her book, and poured a generous helping of oil into her left hand, allowing it to warm before applying it. Then she touched the oil with her right hand, and spread it on Elisa’s shoulders, repeating the process until the puddle of oil in her hand was gone.

With one non-oily pinky finger, Anya poked her book around to where she could see it from where she stood next to the bed. Then she slowly slid both hands onto Elisa’s back, and began to slowly grip and press, using the motions described in the diagrams.

“Mmf. Aaahh. Urrr.” observed Elisa.

“Is that okay?” asked Anya.

“Mmeels good,” Elisa replied, eyes closed.

Anya smiled, and kept kneading. She could feel the knot in Elisa’s shoulder, and concentrated on working it out. Elisa’s oily skin was slick and warm, and Anya realized that she was having a lot of fun just working it in to Elisa’s back. Her skin was so smooth, and the muscles under it were firm and, and interesting.

“Elisa has a really nice back”, thought Anya. “I wonder why I never noticed that before. Guess I just wasn’t paying attention.”

Standing next to the bed wasn’t giving her a really good angle. Anya decided that it wouldn’t be too daring to kneel over Elisa—that’s what they recommended in the book.

“Elisa, I’m gonna change position. Hold on.”

“Mmm.”

Anya stepped up onto the bed, and slowly crouched down over Elisa’s back. Her knees indented the bed on either side. Elisa hadn’t moved, so Anya refilled one hand with oil, warmed it, and began applying again. Elisa’s skin just drank the stuff up. Elisa made little grumbles of satisfaction as Anya began to grip her trapezius again.

After several more minutes, the tension had drained almost entirely out of Elisa’s back—not to mention her face. The knot was still there, but Anya felt that she could work it out with just a little more time.

“Elisa? Still there?”

“Mmm-Hmmm.”

“Feel good?”

“Mmm.”

“I’m gonna keep working for a bit. Okay?”

“Mmm.”

Anya had been focusing on Elisa’s shoulders and her shoulder blades, but as she traced her hands down them, she kept bumping into the strap of Elisa’s bra. It began to annoy her. I mean, who wore their bra to a back massage?

Well, no harm in asking.

“Elisa, can I open your bra?”

“Mmm?”

“I’m going to unhook your bra—so I can reach the rest of your back.”

“Mmm.”

It seemed like an affirmative. Anya unhooked the clasp, and lay the strap out on either side of Elisa. She refilled her hands with oil.

The lower part of Elisa’s back was smoother than the upper part, and once it too was glistening with oil, it had a strange fascination for Anya. She ran her hands up and down Elisa’s whole back, sliding from the base of her spine slowly up her back, across her shoulder blades, to her neck, and then back down.

It was a wonderful back, especially all shiny like that.

With each pass, Anya’s hands drifted lower, under her own body as she crouched over Elisa. She realized, with a bit of a start, that her thumbs were exploring under Elisa’s sweatshorts, sliding along the tops of her buttocks, and her wrists were pressed against her own...

She slid her hands quickly back up to Elisa’s shoulders. The knot was gone.

“Elisa?”

“Mmm?”

“Ah... you still awake?”

“Mmm-Hmmm.”

It sure didn’t look like it.

“Ah, I think we’re done.”

“Mmm.”

Anya looked at Elisa’s gorgeous, muscular, shiny back. Fleetingly, she wondered what Elisa’s front would look like, all shiny like that. How it might feel, under her hands.

She stood up, and got off the bed. Elisa lay there, totally relaxed.

“Um, you can get up now.”

“Mmm.”

A bit worried that she might hop back on, Anya considered. Elisa certainly wasn’t protesting... but what was it that she was planning to do? And when would Elisa get angry?

Better not risk it. Not worry about these ideas she was having.

“Get up, Elisa. I have to clean off the bed.”

Elisa did a quick push-up, rolled her legs off the bed, and stood up.

Without her bra.

Anya’s mouth hung open. Of course she had seen other women’s breasts before; hell, she was a swimmer, and had been in locker rooms all her life. But this was... different. And the strangest thing was the way Elisa just stood there, gazing softly into space. Naked from the waist up.

“Um. Elisa? Don’t you want to put on your bra?”

Elisa didn’t respond, just looked peacefully at the wall over Anya’s shoulder.

Anya could hear her devil telling her to do it, to touch Elisa’s breasts, feel them, rub the oil on them, cup them and knead them and hold them; but her angel was making the pertinent observation that Elisa would wake up, and probably be very angry.

“Elisa, put your bra on.”

Elisa reached for her bra, picked it up from the bed, and put it on.

“Now, ah, put on your robe.”

She did so.

Now what should she do?

“Look, ah, Elisa, just sit in that chair, there.”

Elisa obeyed.

Anya screwed the cap back onto the oil bottle, and rolled up the towels. She took them down to the laundry hamper, and washed her hands in the bathroom on the way back.

Elisa was still sitting there when she got back, expressionless.

“Well, shit, I can’t let her go out like this,” thought Anya.

So she closed her door again, got out a book, rucked the pillows up on her bed, and sat down to read.

* * *

It was only about twenty minutes later when Elisa said, softly, “Anya?”

Anya put down her book.

“Yeah, Elisa?”

“I feel weird.”

“Do you feel okay? I mean, like normal?”

“I feel okay. Pretty good, actually. Good, but weird.”

“Are you yourself? I mean, like, all here? You were totally out of it.”

Elisa shook her head a few times. Then she looked over at Anya.

“Yeah, I feel fine. I... you know, I was still here, I just... That was weird.”

“What happened?”

“I don’t know. You were giving me a backrub, and it felt great—hey, the knot in my shoulder is gone—and I kind of drifted off. But I was still here, I mean I could hear you and everything. I just wanted to lie there and be, I don’t know, molded.”

“Ah, about the bra thing.”

“That was weird, too. I mean, part of me knew what I was doing, but you had told me to stand up, so that’s all I did. I mean, you hadn’t told me to put my bra back on.”

“You would have done anything I said?”

Elisa thought. “I... I think so. I just felt so, I dunno, obedient. Shit, Anya, what sort of massage is that?”

“I don’t know! I mean, it can’t be the massage—it’s just massage. Maybe it’s something else.”

“Could it be the oil?”

Anya looked at the bottle. The girl who had given it to her, Nicole, was more of an acquaintance than a friend. Dark-haired, serious—they just knew each other from Susston’s Medieval Lit class last year.

“I think it could be.”

“Wow. Some kind of trance oil.”

“Uh, Elisa? You aren’t mad at me?”

Elisa laughed. “Why should I be? My back feels great. And... and it was kind of fun. Just doing what I was told. I mean, as long as it was safe and all.” Elisa flashed a dangerous look at Anya. “Maybe I should give you a backrub sometime.”

“Maybe you should,” thought Anya, but what she said was “Yeah, but I’ll have to get some different massage oil.”

Elisa stood up. “I feel really fucking good. Time to shower again, and then off to the movies. Wanna come?”

“Sure,” said Anya. “I’ll see if anyone else is home.”

“Great!” Elisa walked to the door. She turned, conspiratorially. “Um, Anya, let’s just keep this to ourselves, okay?”

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.”

“Yeah.”

* * *

Thursday was party night, of course, and Anya went skiing on the weekend, so it was Tuesday again before the girls saw each other.

Anya was in her room, working on some trig problems due the following day. There was a knock on the door.

“Yo,” called Anya.

The door swung open, and Elisa poked her head in. “Hi, Anya. Busy?”

“Sort-of-not-really,” Anya replied, putting her binder down on the bed next to her. There was just a hint of something unresolved in the air. “What’s up?”

“Well,” began Elisa, opening the door further and entering the room, “Jess here,” she continued, indicating the dark-complected girl with tightly curled black hair who followed her into the room, “was telling me that she was having back trouble, and I, er, told her that you gave a good massage.”

Anya stared at Elisa. She tried to keep her surprise off of her face. Elisa looked just a touch embarrassed, but met Anya’s eyes with a look of hope.

Jess shifted from foot to foot. “I don’t want to be any trouble,” she said in a soft voice. “If it’s a bother...”

“No,” replied Anya, standing up. Her eyes were still on Elisa. “I’d be happy to give you a backrub. You’re one of our pledges, after all.”

Anya’s gaze shifted to Jess. “Do you care what oil I use?”

“Oh no. I don’t know very much about this, but Elisa told me that you really helped her feel good, and, well...”

“Yeah?”

“And... that it...”

Anya pulled open her bottom drawer, and took out her beach towel. “Elisa, what did you tell her?”

“Just that, well, your massages were, um, more sensual than one would expect.”

“I see.” Anya spread the towel out on her bed. She turned to look at the two girls standing in her room. Jess was looking at the floor, and Elisa was furiously blushing.

Anya smiled. “Well, get your shirt off, then. Elisa, close the door.”

* * *

The oil glinted on the backs of Anya’s hands as she pushed them up and down Jess’ back. The skin rolled and pulled under her smooth motion. Next to the bed, Elisa sat on a chair, watching.

“Her back is nice and tan, isn’t it?” asked Anya, after several minutes of quiet.

“Er, yeah.”

“No tan lines.”

Elisa looked. “You’re right.”

“She wasn’t wearing a bra, either. It must be nice.”

“What?”

“To have a small enough chest to get away with not wearing a bra.” Anya smiled. Is it nice, Jess?”

“Mmm.”

Anya shared a look with Elisa, then started pushing her hands up and down Jess’ back again. “I bet I couldn’t even give a massage like this to Kathryn. She has way too much up top.” Anya’s hands were working Jess’ lower back, now. “She couldn’t lie flat on the bed.” Anya looked at Elisa, her hands still kneading. “You did okay, even though you have pretty decent size tits.” Elisa was watching Anya’s fingers run under Jess’ waistband. “You didn’t hear that at all, did you, Elisa.”

“What?”

“You know, Elisa, I’ve rubbed the mind control oil into Jess, but you seem a lot more distracted.”

“It is mind control oil?”

“I guess so. I don’t know what else to call it. Jess, dear, please reach down and pull your pants off.”

Anya knelt up, rising from Jess’ back. The olive-skinned girl drew her knees up under her, and pushed her sweatpants down off of her ass, worked them under her knees, and then pulled them past her feet.

“Wow,” said Elisa. “Was I like that?”

“Jess, drop the sweatpants, and lie flat again. Hands at your sides. Good girl.” Anya took the bottle of oil, and filled her hand. She looked at Elisa as the oil warmed. “Totally. Anything I told you to do, I think you would have done.”

“Anything?”

Anya smiled. “Say, have a handful, would you? I think you want to get in on this.”

The blonde pressed her hands together. Oil trickled from between her palms, ran in rivulets down her wrists and forearms. Then she slowly slid her hands onto Jess’ buttocks. Her greasy hands slid around, making Jess’ entire ass slick and shiny.

Elisa watched. “I don’t, ah...”

“Come on, Elisa. You brought her here. ‘Sensual’, you said. Or maybe you just like having the oil all over you?”

The redhead breathed in through her nose, deeply. Then she picked up the bottle, and with a questioning look at Anya, filled her left palm with oil.

“That’s it. Let it sit for a minute.” Anya kept massaging Jess’ ass, her fingers making smooth grooves in the flesh. “Hm. I see she does have a tan line down here.”

“Is that enough time?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“Um. Where do I start? I mean, you’ve already done her back.”

“A good point.” Anya gave Elisa a naughty smile. “Jess. Roll over.”

Jess obeyed, rolling in place under Anya onto her stomach. Elisa drew in a small breath.

“Okay, Elisa, go to. I’ll start on the stomach and ribs—you can start with her... shoulders.”

Elisa looked into Jess’ eyes. They were distant, vaguely uncomprehending.

“Jess?”

“Uhnh,” came a small voice from Jess’ slackly open mouth.

“Wow.” Elisa pressed her hands together.

As Anya started softly rubbing Jess’ stomach, Elisa gingerly touched her shoulders, the oil slightly sticky between her fingers. She let her palms glide down until they were fully in contact, and then began slowly rubbing them around.

“Like that?”

“Yeah. She’s not as muscular as you, so you don’t need to push very hard.”

The two girls stroked the third for a few minutes. Anya worked her way down to Jess’ thighs, and Elisa did her neck and upper arms.

“Elisa,” said Anya, in a serious tone.

“Yeah?”

“Do you think Jess knew what we could do?”

Elisa thought for a minute.

“I think she did, yeah. I mean, I told her that she might do anything.”

“Good. Then go ahead and rub her tits.”

Elisa smiled down Jess’ body at Anya. She could get into this. She refilled a hand with oil (the girl’s skin seemed to drink it like it was water), and then slowly slid her palms down Jess’ chest and onto her small breasts. She stroked them softly at first, and then picked up intensity, kneading them and pushing them around gently, until they shone with oil, reflecting the light with the same hard glisten as the rest of Jess’ body.

“Well,” said Anya, a few minutes later and from the vicinity of Jess’ toes. “There’s just one thing left, I think.”

“There is?”

“Yeah. Open that second drawer, there.”

“This one? It’s your underwear drawer.”

“On top, it is. Run your hand down inside, and pull it out.”

Elisa slid her hand down into the drawer, past the neat piles of cotton underwear. Her hand found something plastic. Something cylindrical. She pulled it out.

It was a black plastic cock.

“Anya!”

“What, you don’t have one?”

“Well, not like this.”

“Let me guess. Hitachi magic wand, right?”

“Er... yeah.”

“That’s in the sock drawer. I got that one for a little variety.”

Elisa looked at it. It was night black, and reflected the light very much like her hands, covered in oil, did.

“Ready?”

The thought of what must be about to happen gave Elisa a swift flush.

“Ah. Yeah. I’m ready.”

“Jess, spread open your legs.”

Jess obeyed.

The girls both looked at Jess’ bare pussy.

“She shaves,” observed Elisa.

“She does.”

“Okay, give Jess the dildo. Jess, rub the dildo around on your stomach until it is nice and oily.”

Jess obeyed.

“Elisa?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you want to tell her to fuck herself?”

“I... Yeah. Let me. Jess, ah, take the dildo, and fuck yourself. Slowly. Keep your legs spread.”

Jess reached down with the dildo, her eyes still idly fixed on the ceiling. She began to slide it up and down her labia.

“Wow. I’ve never watched another girl before.”

“Me neither.”

Jess had begun to breathe faster. At the bottom of one pass, her hand moved back on the dildo, and she began to work it into herself. Her hips began slow undulations in time with her hand. Her other hand slipped down her body, and began to stroke her lips and play with her clit.

“Wow,” said Elisa.

Jess began panting, and working the thick rubber cock into herself with vigor. Her hips began thrusting up to meet the shaft as she slid it back and forth within herself. Her other hand was teasing her clit. Elisa looked up at her face, and was oddly excited to see it placid, vacant, despite the heavy breathing and twitches that were beginning to shake her body.

“She’s going to come in a second,” said Anya. She paused. “I feel like I might, too.”

Elisa looked back at Anya; she hadn’t seen that the blonde girl was touching herself inside her shorts. She met Anya’s gaze, and realized her own excitement must be showing as well.

“Wow,” said Elisa.

Then Jess cried out, not loud, but sharply, and came visibly, writhing on the bed. Anya moaned, and bent over herself, making little squeaking noises.

Jess slowly came down from her orgasm. Her hand was still working the dildo.

“Oh! Jess, stop fucking yourself,” ordered Elisa.

Jess stopped, the black cock still buried in her snatch.

“Let... me...” said Anya. Elisa stepped back as Anya drew up to the bed again. She couldn’t help herself—one hand worked its way into her shorts as Anya took hold of the dildo, and very slowly pulled it out of Jess’ unresisting pussy.

“God,” thought Elisa, “Am I wet.”

“You can close your legs, Jess,” said Anya.

Nothing happened.

“Close your legs.”

Jess obeyed.

Anya, dildo in hand, lay down on the bed next to Jess. Elisa sat back into the chair she had started in. Jess lay naked on the bed, covered in oil and smelling of sex.

The three of them sat in stillness for a while.

“So, said Anya finally, “do you want me to do that to you?”

Elisa was quiet a moment before answering.

“Yeah. Not right now, but yeah.”

Anya smiled. “Me too. You should read the massage book. I’m next.”

* * *

Anya flaked on the Vegas trip the following weekend. Elisa told her parents that she was just too busy with work to come home. Jess, well, Jess had planned to stay at the sorority that weekend anyways.

Saturday was Anya’s turn. Elisa and Jess took turns reading from the book; Anya had to borrow extra towels so she could lie on her stomach on the bed and not squish her breasts uncomfortably.

Which was only a problem until her mind evaporated, and the girls had her compliant body roll over.

She was a real blonde.

* * *

Elisa was on Sunday. She didn’t bother with her bra and sweatshorts, coming in just a long bathrobe.

And coming more once out of the bathrobe.

* * *

However, the house meeting was on Monday, so it was Tuesday before Jess’ turn rolled around again.

Jess smiled and lay down on the bed; Elisa and Anya oiled up their hands, and set to work.

They discovered, when they had her turn over, that she had gone and shaved off even the little thatch she had worn last week. Jess’s pussy was now totally bare.

The girls switched, with Anya working Jess’ upper body, and Elisa her lower. They worked in silence for a while, enjoying the feel of the warm body under their hands. Anya spent some time playing with Jess’ nipples, stroking them to stiffness. She looked down to see if Elisa was watching her naughtiness.

Elisa had a finger in Jess’ pussy.

Anya’s eyes widened in surprise. Elisa looked at her.

“I, I want to eat her.”

“What?” Anya looked at Elisa, incredulously.

Elisa gave Anya a pained expression. “I want to eat her out. You know.”

“Yeah, but...”

“But what?”

“You’re not gay.”

“So?”

Anya looked back at Jess, lying on her bed, totally naked, glittering with oil. Her expression was blank, her eyes vacant, and one hand was slowly sliding the dildo in, and out, and in, and out...

Watching Jess’s pussy move and bulge with the rhythm of the dildo, Anya realized that she also wanted... something. She thought about putting her mouth down where the dildo was, kissing Jess, licking her, tasting her.

It was a very appealing thought.

Then she thought of watching Elisa do it.

Mmm. Yeah.

“Yeah, okay, I... Yeah. Do it.”

“I, I don’t know if I can. I want to, but it’s so...”

“Naughty?”

“...naughty.” Elisa swallowed. Jess moaned, softly. Her mouth opened in slow motion, her tongue pushing out, across her lower lip, and then curled back in. Anya and Elisa were rapt, watching.

Elisa gripped the hem of her shirt, and pulled it off. “Anya, you’re going to have to help me. Oil me. Tell me to do it.”

Anya looked at her own hands, which were shiny. A stray thought fluttered across her mind, “How much does it take?". Then Jess slowly gyrated her hips, grinding against the dildo, and she forgot what she was thinking.

Elisa was unclasping her bra. It joined her shirt on the back of a chair. “Okay, Anya, do me. Oil me up.”

“Are you sure about this?” Anya filled a cupped palm with the oil.

“No, but I’m going to do it anyways. God, Anya, I’m so horny. I feel like I could melt. Look at her. Don’t you feel like, like fucking her?”

Jess’s brown skin, her shaved crotch, glinted and shone in the light, as she slowly twisted and pushed against the thick rubber phallus. Her eyes were empty, out of focus, but both Anya and Elisa knew what it felt like to be her. The warm fog of pleasure, out of which only orders came through, and only obedience mattered. Jess groaned again, stirring herself.

“Yeah. Yeah, I do.”

Anya daubed her right hand, and ran it down Elisa’s back, leaving a trail of shine. Elisa shivered.

“Cold?”

“Excited. Shit, Anya, it’s like I’m giving you my free will.”

“You are, honey.” Anya painted another wide stripe down Elisa’s back. Then another. When she had emptied her palm, she began using both hands, rubbing the oil into Elisa’s shoulders, her back. Down her arms. Elisa stood in front of her, turned away, watching Jess.

Anya kneaded Elisa’s back in silence, the only noise Jess’ soft sighs. Under her hands, she could feel the redhead become less tense, more relaxed. Elisa’s head began to loll to one side.

“Elisa?”

“Elisa, you there?”

Anya smiled. Slowly, she ran her hands down from Elisa’s shoulders, across her back, and around her sides. Her fingertips ran up the sides of Elisa’s breasts, and her palms followed, until she was fully cupping Elisa’s breasts in her hands. Elisa didn’t stir. Anya began to speak, as she fondled Elisa’s breasts.

“Ahh, Elisa. I know you’re in there. You’re mine now, Elisa. Mine. You will do anything I want, won’t you? Elisa, tell me that you are my slave.”

Softly, Elisa replied, “I am your slave.”

A thrill ran through Anya, who turned Elisa around, relinquishing one breast only to change her grip, and feel the girl up from the front. Anya stared into her eyes.

“Mmm. I like having you like this, Elisa. Do you know what you asked me to do? Hmm? You wanted to eat pussy, Elisa. Think about that. Your face, buried in a woman’s crotch. Licking her. Do you want that, Elisa? To be a woman-eater?”

Elisa’s eyes were empty, distant. Anya’s were sparkling and alive.

“Well, Elisa, first things first. Take off the rest of those clothes.”

Anya stepped back, and Elisa undid her sweatpants, and bent over to slide them off, robotically. Her panties went with them, and she stepped out of them both.

Smiling crookedly, Anya filled her left hand with oil. “I think I missed a spot, dear.” Daubing her hand, she ran it across Elisa’s front, painting her upper chest; she re-daubed, and slid it across Elisa’s belly. She clasped her hands together, placed them on Elisa’s ribcage, and slid them down across Elisa’s hipbones and onto her thighs.

“Better. Oh, spread your legs a bit, dear. There’s someplace I’ve missed.”

Elisa slid her feet apart.

“Spread them a bit farther.”

Elisa obeyed.

“Good girl.” Anya slid her fingers up, along Elisa’s inner thigh, until they reached her soft hair. “Why, Elisa, Jess shaved for you. How selfish.” She reached up further, just touching Elisa’s lips, and ran her fingertips along them.

“My, Elisa, how wet you’ve become.” And it was true—as she reached back to the base of Elisa’s labia, her fingers told her just how wet Elisa already was.

It was as wet as Anya was herself.

“Well,” she said, straightening, “I think it’s time for you to earn your keep, my little Elisa-bot. Turn around.”

The two women faced the third woman, still moving on the bed.

“Jess, stop masturbating.”

Jess obeyed, her hand suddenly motionless on the dildo, half inside her.

“Take the dildo out, and put it aside.”

The black rubber cock came out with a quiet sucking noise. Jess put it on the bed next to her, and looked up at Anya, her head cocked to one side.

“Elisa, give Jess oral sex.”

Elisa dropped to her knees, placed her hands on the inside of Jess’ open thighs, and leaned her head in. Jess moaned.

Anya took the bottle of oil, held it over Jess, and poured some out onto her naked chest. Then she put it aside, and leaned over to work the oil in, kneading Jess’ breasts, sliding her hand along the curve of her neck, the slight swell of her belly.

Once she was satisfied that Jess was not coming back for a while, Anya stood up, and took off her own clothes. She worked her way carefully around the naked Elisa, and climbed up on the bed next to Jess. Taking the big black dildo, she slithered it around on Jess’ stomach until it was oily, and began working it into herself.

“Mmm,” she sighed. “Elisa, lean your face back so I can see your mouth at work.” Elisa obeyed, tilting her head so that Anya had a clear view of her mouth sucking on Jess’s pussy. “Fuckkkk,” breathed Anya, “I’ve never had something so fucking erotic to masturbate to. Okay, Elisa, you can go back to work.” The redhead’s face dropped back down.

An idea struck Anya. “Jess, lean over a bit, and french me.” The dark haired beauty obeyed, and Anya sucked on her tongue, letting it roam around the inside of her mouth, playing with it with her own, tasting Jess’ mouth. As she felt herself approaching a climax, she pulled away. “Stop, Jess. Jess, I want you to let yourself come, when Elisa works you up to it. Elisa, play with yourself—when Jess comes, it will get you so excited, that you will come too.”

“And me three,” she thought, working her faithful dildo around in little circles. “Oh, fuckkk...”

It was a good thing the door was locked.

* * *

They were a conspiracy, after that. Weekday nights would find them in one of the girls’ rooms, Jess and Elisa slick with oil, and Anya telling them to do the naughtiest things.

Of course the other girls of the house figured out that something was going on, but the three refused to talk, and only Jane had an idea what was really transpiring behind the closed doors.

Outside, they made an interesting dynamic. Jess became quite demure, letting Anya and Elisa both boss her around. Submission was something she liked, it seemed, and she was soon doing the other girls’ dishes and carrying their books.

Elisa, on the other hand, liked being forced. She was constantly challenging Anya, and the two of them were always arguing about some bone of contention. Of course, once they were alone, and Elisa was anointed, she eagerly ate out of Anya’s pants, or anything else Anya told her to do...

And then they ran out of oil. For Jess, aroused by her newfound status as a submissive, it wasn’t a problem. For Elisa, though, it was a catastrophe. There was nothing for it; Anya had to get more.

The oil had been a gift, from a girl in Anya’s class. Anya didn’t even know Nicole’s phone number. The trio scoured the campus phone directory, but without a last name, they came up empty.

Lucky, then, that Anya encountered Nicole only the next week. The dark-haired girl was lounging in the quad, reading Gravity’s Rainbow, and occasionally tapping her chest idly. Anya smiled broadly when she spotted her, and hurried over.

“Ah, hi, Nicole!”

Nicole looked up, and smiled. Her eyes were hidden behind reflective sunglasses.

“Hi, Anya. Been awhile.”

“Yeah—how have you been?”

“Well. Yourself?”

“Oh, good. Ah, how was your summer?”

“Productive.”

“Go-od.” Anya hesitated. “Say, Nicole, do you remember the stuff you gave me last year?”

“You mean, the massage oil?”

“Yeah, that’s it.”

“I remember.”

“Where can I get some more?”

Nicole’s smile curled at the edges. “So you’ve used it.”

“Um, yeah.”

“And? Did you like what it did for you?”

Anya blushed. “Yeah.”

“Good. Excellent. May I ask how many people used it?”

“Um, just me.”

“You just used it on yourself?”

“No, no, I was the only one who used it. I gave massages to a couple other girls. Um, and they gave them to me. I guess that makes three of us.”

“Oh, I see. Well. You can’t buy the stuff, you know.”

Anya’s hopes fell. “You can’t?”

“No. But, I think I can get you some more.”

“Oh. Would you?”

“Of course. When should I come by?”

“Uh...” Anya thought. Did she really want Nicole involved in this? Of course, she knew what the stuff did. She had to. And, a small part of Anya observed, she was really cute.

“How about tomorrow evening?”

“Great. Give me your address, and I’ll swing by.”

* * *

“That felt like a drug deal,” thought Anya, as she waved goodbye across the quad. Then she giggled. “Or a sex deal.”

Nicole smiled to herself. Her Queen would be pleased—this was an unanticipated catch. And, if played right, a way into the whole sorority house. Not to mention some fun sex for Nicole. All from a gift she thought had gone to waste.

Yes, today was definitely a good day.

END ‘Sweet Oil’