The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Usual disclaimers apply, work of fiction blah blah blah...

All copyright laws apply etc etc etc. ©JinnyJ

Synopsis: “Shell” a goth girl with serious attitude is invited on holiday to meet a friends..lover?

Tags: MC FF.

Sweet cotton Candy.

Cotton Candy 2.

The steady clickety clack clickety clack accompanied by the steady rocking of the old train that ran from Penzance to St. Ives had lulled Michelle, or “Shell” to her friends, into a light nap after the crowded train from London, the few passengers on the train with her saw a slim, somewhat pale Goth girl about 5″6 with a bad attitude and even worse mouth.

“Wha’ the fuck you lot lookin’ at, you wanna get inta my fuckin’ knickers?” Was what had tipped the other four passengers that she was better left alone, and once they’d got over the shock and started tutting and shaking heads and looking at her surreptitiously in disgust. “C’mon yuh old tarts, I’ll let yuh all eat me cunt!” accompanied by rubbing her leather clad groin with her own fingers “’cept you old man, you can watch an’ wank yerself!” and with that she’d laughed raucously and slumped onto a seat chuckling to herself as they huddled at the other end of the carriage. That had pretty much made sure there wouldn’t be any diner invites coming her way from them. She spread herself over four seats with a sigh, her bit of fun had reminded her she hadn’t been laid for four days, which was longer than she usually went without having some bitch eat her out.

For a while Shell imagined herself to be the lone ranger or the knight in black and red leather armour, riding an iron steed into town to rescue her lover from the plague of boredom and take her back to London, her imaginings combined with the steady rocking and the clickety clack had sent her into napland. She wasn’t there long before a sudden sharp PHEEP PHEEEP! woke her up, she stretched as she sat up and looked around from behind her shades, smirking at the four old farts pointedly keeping their attention directed out of the windows; the “four old farts” were actually only around their early forties, which could be considered old to someone only just twenty.

As the train drew to a jerking stop Shell’ glanced out of the window and muttered to herself “Oh for fuck sake, ‘ow the fuck can Saff stand this shithole” for a brief moment she considered forgetting about the fortnights holiday and getting the train straight back to London but decided she had to save Saff, with a heavy sigh she grabbed her bag and jumped off the train.

* * *

Shell cast her eyes over the small station and frowned, where the hell was Saff, the bitch was supposed to meet her, as she looked about a stupidly grinning, pink frocked, blonde ponytailed freak walked toward her.

“Shell, great to see you hun!”

“Who the...” her jaw dropped and her eyes widened “Oh my fuckin’ god, Saff?”

Saff laughed and nodded and hooked her arm around Shell’ “It’s me hun, come on”.

“What the fuck ‘appened, you been stepford wifed or somethin’, we gotta get you outta here girl!” She was having trouble keeping track of her thoughts as she was led out of the station and along a little cobbled street and into a chintzy little cafe, she sat at a wooden table on a wooden chair and wondered how Saff could have changed so much, so soon.

“You still take your coffee black no sugar right hun?”

Shell nodded and watched, trying to equate the perky blonde freak with her goth girlfriend, as Saff went behind the counter and poured two coffees then brought them over and sat with her “You..work here?”

“Well duh!” she giggled “I’m not going to help myself in a café I don’t work in am I silly”.

“Look, don’t get fuckin’ wise ass with me, where’s the blue hair, the leather mini, the stockin’s an’ boots, where’s the fuckin’ make-up for fuck sake, where’s the bitch I’ve known and fucked for the past four years?”

“Hun please don....”

“I mean I come all the way ‘ere lookin’ forward to seein’ my wild an’ horny mate, the blue haired fuckin’ pussylickin’ sex kitten, yuh know, goin’ out an’ getting’ a bit pissed, an’ getting’ some luscious pussy an’ what do I find, eh? eh? Little miss sweet fuckin’ cotton candy, you’ve only been down ‘ere a couple months for fuck sake!”

“Please hun, calm down and do me a favour, try not to swear so much would you, please?”

“Oh come on you aint even fuc...” she stopped herself and sighed “You aint even talkin’ like you girl”

Saff smiled and shook her head “Just hush and drink your coffee hun and listen will you, will you do that, calm down and listen?”

Shell huffed, stuck her feet out, ankles crossed and folded her arms and fixed Saff with a piercing stare, at least it might have been piercing, it was hard to tell with her shades on but anyway, her whole demeanour said “go on then, convince me if you can”

only, being Shell’ demeanour it probably used stronger language.

Saff took a deep breath and let it out slowly, thankful that her friend had started settling down and even more grateful she seemed to have agreed to stop swearing..at least she hoped she had, she took a sip of her coffee “First, it’s really good to see you hun, really it is”.

Silence followed by a mouthful of coffee and the “I’m still waiting to be convinced”

attitude.

Saff relaxed a bit more as it seemed the little leather coated fireball was going to hear her out “Okay, remember that tall, sexy redhead Andrea that we met at the club a couple months ago, well after you left we kind of got really friendly” she smiled “Hey, no surprise with me right?” a glance at Shell expecting some snappy retort, when there was none she went on “Anyway, we spent the night together,” she whispered “the sex was faantaastiiiic” she grinned a moment. “So anyway, the next morning Andrea said she had a car coming to pick her up and asked me to come along, I kind of had to agree with her that sitting in the back of a car alone on a very long drive is more than just boring, it’s mind killing, besides, she said she’d even pay for me to get back when I wanted to, well come on hun, how could I say no, seriously, a holiday, free travel and great sex, come on you just wouldn’t would you hun?”

A slight raising of one brow, a little side bob of the head, a small sigh “’spose not” Shell conceded, well since she’d done that much herself she couldn’t really do much else could she. “That don’t fuckin’ explain..” she paused and did that silly, stumped for words hand waving at something “this!” she sat up and reached for her bag “I need a drink, come on you can explain the little pink dress and heels in the pub” And she threw a look at Saff that said “argue and you’ll be trying to pull your head out of your own ass”.

Though not entirely sure how she’d manage that Saff knew two things..

one, Shell would do her best to make it happen and two, she was going to regret it whether she argued or not so with a defeated sigh, she simply nodded and followed as Shell led the way out of the café and almost bumped into her when Shell suddenly stopped and looked one way then the other.

“Alright, where’s the fuckin’ pub, and please tell me it aint one of them tiny, sawdust on the floor, stinkin’, fishermen filled dumps!”

Saff cringed inside and let out a soft sigh “We’ll go to the Wheatsheaf, this way, and please hun, please try not to swear so much.”

“Fine, I’ll try okay, now get me to the vodka!”

Half an hour later, satisfied that the Wheatsheaf was not, in Shell’ words “the worst place in the world”, Shell had gulped down four double vodkas and was halfway through her fifth, so actually, since they were doubles she was really on her tenth, and was feeling at least a little happier; one thing that could always be said about Shell, despite her size she could hold her booze almost as well as a fish can swim. Feeling hungry she’d ordered a large plate of chips with gravy, that’s fries to all you uncivilized people, from the bar menu and then turned her questioning gaze on Saff and waited, so Saff took a deep breath and started talking.

Okay, here are the bits that Shell caught, because to be honest, Saff gushed and gushed and really didn’t say much, but while she gushed Shell drank more and more, so here’s what Shell pulled out of the river of words.

Saff had travelled from London to St. Ives by car with the tall, flame haired, commanding Andrea, Saff had always had a thing for strong or “dominating” women and Andrea had turned out to be exactly that and Saff loved it; apparently she loved Andrea too, so much so that when Andrea told Saff she wanted her to stay but it would mean she’d have to earn her keep, Saff couldn’t say yes fast enough. Andrea had told her she owned the café she’d taken Shell to earlier, she’d also told Saff she could work there but it would mean a change of fashion, Saff had agreed and discovered she liked the new her.

Shell had piled away the chips and lost count of the double vodkas she’d downed by the time Saff had finished drowning her with words, she actually swayed a bit as she looked silently at Saff obviously ready to give her judgement, she took a deep breath and let it out slowly, she pursed her lips then gave a slight nod.

“mkay then, sho take me t’ mee’ thish fantashtic woman, affer all, tha’s wha’ yuh assed me t’ vishit yuh for innit?”

Saff smiled and nodded and hugged her friend, she got off her seat and picked up Shells bag “Come on then, let’s go home hun, she’s waiting for us.”

Shell climbed down off the stool, steadied herself and followed her friend out of the pub and into a taxi.

* * *

Twenty minutes later they pulled up outside a large farmhouse with ivy climbing the walls, fake butterflies clinging to the ivy and even one of those metal cockerel shaped weather vanes on the roof. The two girls stepped out of the taxi and headed into the house, inside was beautifully and expensively decorated, a bit like a mini wannabe mansion or palace, Saff dropped Shells bag by the door and led her into a very large, softly lit lounge where Andrea was languishing on one of a matching pair of four seater sofas with a glass of wine and a book. She looked up as the two entered and Saff knew immediately, she was in trouble.

Andrea put her glass on a small side table, she closed her book and put it beside the glass then slowly lifted herself off the sofa, she stood a moment studying the two girls. Her long red hair hung loose over her shoulders and she wore a sleeveless dress of deep blue silk with a gold embroidered orchid pattern, the top was a deep V cut to just below her navel and it was split up either side to reveal her lightly tanned thighs and hips, the splits ending at her waist. Shells first thought was “Wow, she is fuckin’ hot, I bet she aint wearin’ panties either” she was actually quite right but in her somewhat inebriated state she missed the annoyed tone in Andrea’ voice.

“It’s about time you got home girls, did you forget how to use a phone pet?” without waiting for an answer she continued “Take our guests bags up to the her room.” When Saff had left them she turned her attention to Shell “Now then, you look a little worse for wear, sit down and I’ll get you some water, you don’t want a hangover do you pet?”

“Huh? Wha’? Oh right, no guesh not.” she almost slumped into the sofa.

Andrea vanished through a doorway and returned a minute or two later with a glass of chilled water and handed it to Shell “Here, drink it straight down..now”

As Shell took and gulped the water down without a thought, she briefly wondered if her pussy was damp because of Andrea or just because she was horny anyway.

While she drank Andrea sat beside her and slowly slid her fingers through Shell’ hair, the alcohol, combined with just the slightest bit of relaxant for the mind would make Shell more than pliable.

“That’s it pet, drink it all up, then it’s time for bed, you look so tired I imagine you’ll be asleep as soon as your head hits the pillow” she smiled “sleep sounds so good doesn’t it pet, a nice long, deep sleep hmm..” her voice was soft and soothing “plenty of time to take care of that need in your pussy after a nice long, deep sleep.” Shell was so relaxed she could almost believe she was already asleep until Saff returned, “Ah good, take Shellie up to her room, help her undress and make sure she uses the toilet before you put her to bed.”

“Yes Mistress” came the nervously whispered reply which Shell was too sleepy to catch as Saff helped her to her feet and started walking her toward the stairs only to pause as she heard the hard toned voice from behind her.

“And Saffie..report to me in the red room as soon as Shellie is settled”

Saffie swallowed hard and trembled “Understood Mistress” she turned back and led Shellie up the stairs and did exactly as she had been told, once she’d made sure her friend was safely tucked into bed she flicked the two switches beside the door, the light went out and as she pulled the door to as a very soft voice started speaking.

“Welcome Shellie, you like to be called “Shellie” don’t you pet, you like it so much it makes you warm inside...”

Saffie shivered as she heard the seductive voice and closed the door softly with a last glance at Shell.

* * *

After the door had closed and the voice was silent, Saffie hurried to her room and slipped out of her dress, which was all she wore, except for the pink high heels that she was never allowed to remove (except for bed) unless her Mistress specifically commanded it. Once her dress was put away tidy she hurried, without running, down to the red room, not forgetting to grab her purse on the way.

Mistress Andrea was sitting in the tall comfy chair, a cane across her lap, her eyes loosely closed as she listened to Ave Maria when Saffie entered the red room, despite what you might think, it was called the red room because those who entered invariably ended up very sore and very red, the room itself was actually all granite walls and dark oak floor, the only thing about it that was red was Mistress Andrea’ blood red comfy chair.

Saffie hurried to stand in front of her Mistress, taking her purse between her teeth she crossed her arms behind her back, placed her feet twenty four inches apart and looking straight ahead she stiffened her body and waited, and despite, or maybe because of, having seen the cane her nipples were bullet hard and her pussy was soaked, and while she waited her mind worked, it showed her images and let her imagine the pain of that cane as it bit into her tender flesh, she felt a little drool run down her chin, her pussy twitched, Ave Maria came to an end.

“Purse, now girl!”

Saffie bent forward keeping her arms behind her and her legs and back straight and dropped her purse into Mistress Andrea’ extended hand and resumed her stance, as her Mistress opened her purse she looked up at her pet.

“Isn’t it strange girl, I do not seem to recall giving you permission to drink, am I getting forgetful pet?” she asked, her voice frighteningly soft and calm as she took the mini tape recorder out of Saffie’ purse.

Saffie trembled “N..no Mistress” she whispered looking as contrite and apologetic as possible, while knowing it won’t help.

“No, I thought not, which means what girl?” she pressed stop then rewind.

Saffie whimpered “It means I had three drinks without your permission Mistress.”

“Only three, you wouldn’t lie to me would you pet?”

“Never Mistress!”

“Of course not, because you know I will find out if you do, don’t you girl?”

“Yes Mistress”

Mistress Andrea nodded “Now then, what else did you do wrong girl?”

“I..I didn’t phone you to tell you where we were and what was happening Mistress.”

“And?” the rewind on the tape clicked off.

She bit her lip and tried to think a moment and a tear formed in the corner of her eye when it hit her “And I..I behaved like a..a thoughtless brat who..who didn’t consider your feelings Mistress.” her voice cracked with all the very genuine sadness and sorrow at how she had made Mistress Andrea feel.

Anyone watching would probably have described Mistress Andrea as a hunting predator, waiting still and patient for it’s prey to make the smallest of errors when it would suddenly lash out and rip its preys head off, and she did lash out, Saffie screamed and almost wet herself as she suddenly felt Mistress Andrea’ perfectly aimed bite twice in quick succession straight along her slit between her very wet, very sensitive netherlips, Mistress Andrea smiled inside as she returned the cane to her lap, she loved to see her girl hold her position no matter how hard, or where, she was hit.

“Oh I’m sorry pet, I forgot to consider your feelings, perhaps you don’t want to be punished and help Mistress feel better?”

Saffie’ pussy burned angrily as she pleaded with wide eyes showing her fear that Mistress might not believe her, “Oh but I do Mistress, please please let me help you feel better, I love you so much it hurts that I upset you Mistress!”

Mistress Andrea nodded “On your knees, finger yourself hard and worship at my feet while I listen to your little misadventure girl, now!” she paused briefly and warned. “And don’t you dare climax girl.”

Without a moments hesitation Saffie got down on her knees and shuffled forward, one hand going between her thighs and she whimpered with pain as she rubbed and fingered her stinging sex roughly, seconds later she was was licking and kissing her Mistress’ stiletto sandalled feet.

Two hours later she was squirming and whimpering as she fought back her climax, her abused pussy tortured her painfully with even the lightest touch, her jaw ached and her mouth was almost beyond making saliva and her tongue felt like it was about to drop off when Mistress Andrea turned the tape off and looked down at her with a small smile.

“You may stop and resume the position girl.”

Saffie didn’t know if she was relieved or dreaded what was still to come as she whispered with a dry, husky voice “Yes Mistress” and let her fingers slip from inside her and tiredly climbed to her feet, as she crossed her arms behind her back she realised how much her arm ached, she swayed slightly as she spread her feet twentyfour inches apart and faced straight ahead in front of her Mistress who sat and watched her silently for several minutes then spoke softly.

“I think that is enough punishment pet, you may get yourself a drink of water, put some lotion on your pussy then go straight to bed.”

“Yes Mistress, thank you, I truly am very sorry Mistress.”

Her Mistress smiled and nodded “I know pet..oh and Saffie, remember, no climax or touching yourself once you have used the lotion, understood girl?”

With a small nod “Understood Mistress, goodnight Mistress, I love you.”

“I love you too, now off you go pet, I will come up and tuck you in soon”

Saffie couldn’t suppress a wide smile, in that simple sentence Mistress had said she’d forgiven her, tired as she was there was a spring in her step as she left to do as Mistress had told her.

* * *

Saffie gulped down a chilled glass of water then climbed the stairs, heading to the bathroom, she washed up and, with much wincing, applied some soothing lotion to her sore pussy then padded through to her bedroom. Taking her heels off and leaving them where most people leave their slippers, she was just climbing into bed when Mistress Andreas silhouette blocked the doorway.

Mistress Andrea came into the room with a loving smile lighting her face, she stepped up to the bed, leant down and placed a soft and tender kiss on Saffie’ lips then tucked her blankets in, as she stood upright she turned away, “goodnight pet, sleep well.” Saffie slept, and her Mistress smiled as she flicked off the light and closed the door behind her, just as a soft, seductive voice started talking.

Softly whistling to herself Mistress Andrea stretched and strolled to her private office, she glanced over the screens that gave her views Saffie and Shelie’ bedrooms. She checked the programmes, settings and timings and smiled to herself with satisfaction then, locking the office behind her, went off to bed herself.

* * *

The sun shone through the window and slowly crept up the huge bed until it lit upon Mistress Andrea’ lightly tanned face and she stirred, waking slowly to the warm rays of sunlight always made her smile in the mornings, she stretched and yawned and turned her eyes to the clock on her bedside table. Satisfied with the time she reached above her head to press the small gold button fitted into the wall then took a book from the shelf fitted into the headboard of her bed and turning to her marked page she started reading.

Along the hall two bells rang softly above two beds, two girls sprang wide awake out of their respective beds and quickly remade them. They padded barefoot into their respective bathrooms and showered and saw to their toilet, which is the posh way to say they shaved their pussy’, brushed their teeth, and had a pee, it’s also shorter but you noticed that. Each girl wrapped her hair in a towel then towelled themselves dry. Both then sat naked at their respective vanity tables and put on the very merest bit of eye shadow and lipstick, next they removed the towel headbands and brushed their hair before puling it back tight to the head and putting it into a cute, high ponytail. Next they rose and took a pretty pink silk mini dress each from their wardrobes and slipped it over their heads, giving a little wiggle to help it slip down over their otherwise naked bodies, after a quick check in the mirror they stepped over to the bottom of their beds and slipped their feet into a pair of pink four inch heeled sandals, they moved to their respective bedroom doors and stepped out into the hall and with bright happy smiles they skipped up to each other and hugged.

“Morning sis!” The two girls echoed and giggled, minutes later they were downstairs in the kitchen, there was a tray on the table with a small vase holding two pink roses cut fresh from the garden and they were in the process of pouring orange juice, making toast and tea and preparing cereal, all of which they did as if they had done it together all their lives, once they were happy with their presentation they lifted the tray and ever so carefully carried it upstairs.

There was a soft knock at Mistress Andrea’ door and she paused in her reading to look up as she called out “Come in.”

The door opened easily and she smiled as she saw the two bright eyed smiling girls, they carefully made their way toward her holding the tray between them.

“Good morning Momma, we made you breakfast” they echoed.

“Well, aren’t you two the most thoughtful and cutest girls, thank you darlings”

The two girls swelled with happiness and put the tray on the bed then stepped back to wait while their Momma ate and drank.

After a while Momma frowned, her eyes on Saffie as she finished her cup of tea and wiped her mouth.

“Saffie my pet, you look uncomfortable, is something wrong sweetie?”

Saffie hadn’t actually noticed before but..“um..my pussy is hurting Momma, but I haven’t been touching, honest.”

“Ahh, it’s alright sweetie, Momma knows you haven’t, lift your dress and let Momma take a look”

Saffie took a step closer and lifted her dress to let Momma take a look at her naked pussy.

“Ooh, that does look sore pet, I know what will make it feel much better, Shellie come and give poor Saffies pussy a lovely magic kiss there’s a good girl”

Shellies face changed from concern to happiness and pride that she be the one to help Saffie, she nodded eagerly as she moved forward. “Yes Momma” dropping to her knees she pressed her face into Saffies pussy and gave it a slow and tender lick before putting her lips together and lightly kissing her netherlips, her sis’ face turned to shock and she gasped, the full force of forgotten, painfully pent up aching need to climax suddenly slammed into her pussy and she came, soaking Shellies face with her honey, Shellie smiled as she lapped at the flow, quickly trying to catch every drop until her sis stopped shuddering, Saffie smiled with relief and Shellie climbed to her feet licking her lips.

“There, feeling better now darling?”

“Yes, much better thank you Momma” she hugged Shellie “thank you sis”

“Good girls, alright now, you two go run Momma a bath and wash up while you’re in there, we can’t have you working in the café all smelly and sticky now can we pets”

“No Momma” the two girls said simultaneously, turning together and virtually skipping off to their Mistress’ bathroom.

Mistress Andrea watched and smiled thinking of the change in both girls, no longer were they foul mouthed, leather wearing goth sluts devoted to getting as much pussy as they could, no, now they were hers, devoted only to her and each other, they were her cute little, pretty in pink pets. She laughed softly to herself as she considered the fact that one of her pets had so well defined them in one small phrase “Sweet cotton candy”.