The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet and Sour Apfel (part 5)

Berlin, 1939:

Apfel was absolutely heartbroken.

Josef Mengele had married Irene Schonbein, who was the beautiful and educated daughter of a university professor. As a result, she had to move out of the estate but Mengele had provided her with her own place so she wouldn’t have to work. He even gave her money that she could use at her disposal, in a large bank account. Despite all of this, Apfel hated the situation. She hated the fact that Irene was living on the estate with Mengele. Apfel was jealous of Irene and hated her in general, but she could never tell her that. The innkeepers’ daughter kept all her hate inside.

With the loss of her lover, Apfel went through a withdrawal. The lack of sex was excruciating, and she missed all the nice dinners and greeting Mengele when he came home from work. She especially missed looking nice for the doctor. For her, it had been somewhat of a fairy tale though she had seen his dark side.

With Mengele out of her life, Apfel wondered what to do with herself. She couldn’t go to the estate because Irene lived there now. Perhaps she could finally go to Paris-maybe that would ease her pain. She wasn’t sure.

After some thinking, she decided that she would ride out the situation in Berlin and to ease the pain Apfel would go out on the town and spend some money. Perhaps a shopping spree would make her feel better, and when she got home she could lay around and sleep.

And so it was. Apfel went on expensive shopping sprees, having breakfast, lunch and dinner in the process. When she got home, she put her purchases on the floor and lay on the couch. “Aahh,” she sighed. Her long hair fell carelessly on the couch and she kicked off her nice black shoes.

Over the next month, Apfel was getting used to life without Mengele and she was loving it. With no one to answer to, she didn’t put a lot of effort in her appearance: her hair was loose and uncombed, and she didn’t have any makeup on her face. Apfel spent most of her time shopping, eating and drinking and when she came home, all she wanted to do was sleep. Who cared what Irene was doing? Life was heavenly.

* * *

A few weeks later, Mengele came to visit Apfel and she answered the door. The doctor was shocked at what he saw: Apfel was standing in front of him, her hair all disheveled and she was in plain clothing. She even looked like she had put on some weight from all the daily eating. Mengele, on the other hand, was wearing his SS uniform.

“Josef! What are you doing here?", she asked-shocked.

“I came by to see you.”

“Where’s Irene?”

“I sent her to France,” Mengele said, “she’s decorating a chateau that we got from the Fuehrer.”

“Then you should be with her,” Apfel said.

“Can I come in?", Mengele asked.

“Sure,” Apfel said.

He came in, sat down and took off his hat. Apfel noticed the “SS” sign on his uniform and asked, “You’re in the SS?’

“Yes,” he said.

“Josef, how could you? They’re mass murderers! Get out of here! Go to France to be with Irene!”

“Apfel—”

“Please Josef!,” she exclaimed, “I just want you out of here! I can’t believe you’d join the SS!”

“First of all, I’ve been in the SS since 1938 before we met. Second, there’s a reason why I came back here Apfel,” Mengele said.

“Why would you even come back to me?,” she asked, “you’ve got a gorgeous wife at home. She’s so beautiful, and I’m jealous! You two are perfect together!”

“Please let me explain!", Mengele exclaimed, “just be quiet and let me explain!”

Apfel felt tears come to her eyes, but remained silent. Mengele continued, “I came her because I’ve missed you. I want us to be together again.”

“Josef, you know we can’t do that,” Apfel said.

“This is why I sent Irene to France. I did it because I wanted to be with you.”

“Then why did you marry her?”

“I only married her to advance myself. It’s you I really love. Even after I married her, all I could think about was you.”

“Does she know about me?", Apfel asked.

“No she doesn’t,” Mengele said, “but still, that doesn’t matter. Irene isn’t here.”

“Josef, this...this isn’t right.”

“Maybe this will change your mind,” Mengele said, knelt down and gently kissed her lips. Apfel kissed him back.

“I’ve missed your lips,” she breathed. Then he lifted her up, she put her arms around his neck and their lips met again.

They kissed long and hungrily, then went to the bedroom to have sex.

Everything seemed normal again, and Irene wouldn’t know a thing.

* * *

While Irene was in France, the two had been living together at her apartment. At first it was great because Apfel wasn’t lonely anymore, and she even started improving her appearance for Mengele again. It made her feel good and it pleased him. However, Apfel’s appearance soon became an issue for Mengele. She was still used to lounging around the apartment with uncombed hair, no makeup and unfashionable clothes. Her weight also bothered him as well-he thought that she looked fat. As a result, he would set to change all this.

One day he told Apfel, “I don’t like the way you look every day.”

“Why?", she asked-surprised.

“You hardly look pretty for me anymore. Do you think any decent person would walk around looking the way you do?”

“Well I’m sorry Josef, but since you’ve been gone I haven’t been keeping up appearances.”

“Plus you’re fat,” he said.

“I am not!", Apfel exclaimed, “I just love to eat. The last time I checked, I don’t look anything like your wife.”

“Well as long as I’m living here, I’d better see some changes in your appearance. At least look presentable when I see you in the morning,” Mengele said.

“And if I don’t, you’ll leave?

“No. If you don’t, then you can forget about us having sex ever again. If you’re going to look like this, then I won’t even touch you. By the way, I’m also putting you on a diet.”

“I’m not going on a diet!", Apfel exclaimed.

“Yes you are,” Mengele said, “because I can’t stand the physical sight of you.”

“Then leave,” Apfel said.

Mengele grabbed his hat and cane, then stormed towards the door, opened it, walked out and slammed it. Apfel opened it, screamed “Go to hell, bastard!", slammed the door, ran into her room and cried for a long while.

It was a horrible day.

* * *

Apfel was asleep at 1 a.m. when there was a loud knock at the door. It woke her up and she went to answer it.

“Who is it?", she sleepily asked.

“Josef. Open the door,” he barked.

She opened the door and asked, “Do you realize what time it is?”

“Yes. I carry a watch.”

“What have you been doing all day?”

“I’ve been working,” Mengele said, “there’s no reason to ask.”

Apfel yawned and said, “I’m going back to sleep.”

“Okay,” Mengele said, “I’ll be with you soon enough.”

“Good night,” she said and headed back towards the bedroom. Once in bed, she closed her eyes and fell asleep. It was a relief because sleep was the only time she could escape from having to deal with Mengele. In sleep, she could forget about him.

In a while, Mengele went into the bedroom, undressed to his underwear and climbed into bed as well. Afterwards, he fell into a deep sleep.

* * *

At 7 a.m. (two hours before Mengele woke up), Apfel got up and went to the closet to pick out something nice to wear. Instead of wearing her sexy dress and shoes, she opted for something casual-which was her blue skirt and blouse. After she put it on, Apfel noticed a bulge in her tummy. Was Mengele right? Was she really getting fat?

“I wish there was some way I could hide this bulge,” she thought, “maybe I SHOULD go on a diet. After all, I can’t look like this!”

She continued adjusting her clothing and then combed her hair. Then Apfel washed her face and applied her makeup (except for lipstick). After she finished, it was still early and she was hungry. Then she tought, “Maybe if I drink some water, that’ll be better. I certainly can’t afford to put on any more weight!”

Apfel went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. It was now 8 a.m. and she drank glasses of water for an hour. It lessened the hunger pangs. Meanwhile, Mengele had gotten up and walked into the kitchen. Apfel was there and said, “Good morning, Josef.”

“Good morning, Apfel. You look very pretty.”

“Thank you. That’s very kind of you to say. Incidentally, I looked at my figure today and I’m willing to go on a diet. I’d do anything for you.”

“Very good,” Mengele said, “I’m very happy to hear that. I’ll put you on one immediately.”

“I’d appreciate that, Josef. By the way, do you want some breakfast?”

“Of course. Prepare it while I go change.”

“Okay,” Apfel said, “is there anything you’d like?”

“Yes. Bread, meat and some coffee.”

“I’ll prepare it right away,” Apfel said.

Mengele smiled and walked back to the bedroom. Meanwhile Apfel began preparing the coffee and while the water was boiling, she cooked the meat. She worked as quickly as possible and got the breakfast and coffee on the table for him. In a few minutes, the doctor walked in dressed in his SS uniform, cap, white coat and carried his cane. The uniform made Apfel uncomfortable but she didn’t say anything. She just watched him eat.

He found the breakfast satisfactory and said, “Well Apfel, I have to go now. I want you to eat salads throughout the day and drink plenty of water. When I get home this evening, I want to know that you did this. Do you understand?”

“Yes Josef,” she said.

“Good. Now I must leave,” he said and headed out the door.

“Goodbye doctor,” she said after he left.

Apfel at least wanted a kiss, but Mengele had denied her that.

* * *

That evening when he came home Apfel told him, “I did what you asked. Are you pleased?”

“Yes,” he said, “and I expect you to do this everyday. If you do, you’ll lose the weight and I will be happy.”

“Since I’ve done what you’ve asked, can I have a kiss?", Apfel asked.

“Not until you’ve lost my desired amount of weight,” Mengele said, “in the meantime, you are to look presentable for me every morning.”

“Okay,” Apfel solemnly said, “I will do as you wish.”

End of Part 5