The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SWARM

All standard disclaimers apply. If you are under 18, find homosexuality offensive, or live in a jurisdiction where this material is illegal—stop reading now!

Many thanks to those who offered feedback on this story in its earlier iteration. I should’ve posted parts of this to the message board for feedback. Live and learn.

Inspirations for this story are everything Tabico and Sarah H have written.

Prologue:

“This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.”
T.S. Eliot

The object hit the atmosphere at nearly fifteen-thousand kilometers per hour and burst into a glowing ball of flame. The ever thickening atmosphere of Earth began the process of braking the meteor over the Sea of Japan. It crossed the northern Pacific Ocean, friction slowing it down with each passing kilometer. It was now mid-stratosphere and the cargo carried in the alien probe, each individual entity no more than a few dozen atoms across, activated. The cluster of nanite entities stirred. A small fissure appeared in the meteor and a few hundred nites spilled out. They tested the atmosphere transmitting back the gas mixture in the air before self-destructing. Moments later, less than an hour after entering the atmosphere the meteor crashed into the side of a hill at the mouth of a valley in northern California.

What remained of the meteor was a crystalline structure filled with a light-greyish gel. This inner-shell shattered on impact releasing the activated nites. The sun had not yet risen over the mountains that nestled the valley. As it rose, the nanites went to the task of sampling the soil and microscopic lifeforms they found. The dirt, like nearly all terrestrial soil, teemed with bacteria and these the nanites disassembled, using the material of the bacterial colonies as both nutrient and as a template. Killing whatever species was ultimately assimilated into the Hive was not in the nanite colony design specification. The simpler lifeforms would give them a basis for the kind of organic chemical engineering they would soon embark upon.

A bee, attracted by the sweet smell of the gel landed and was immediately swarmed. The nanites infected the bee, learning about the animal nervous system and chromosomes. The bee carried the nanites back to the hive which was entirely under the control of the alien invader within a few hours. Worker bees shuttled back and forth from the crash site bringing nanites back to the hive along with the nutrient gel. The Hive colony grew, infecting other beehives near by, transforming them into vectors when a more suitable host species presented itself. The bees, useful as they were to the program, were not sufficient. More complex life was needed. The template, however, was now set. The host species would have two ‘X’ chromosomes and a complex neural system. That species would be subsumed into the Hive as other species had been on other worlds. That’s what the nanites were for...

Chapter 1: The Queen Mother

Bettina Prager walked amongst the many hives on her bee farm. It would soon be time for a new harvest. This was her favorite time of year, when the hives—full on orange blossom and clover—gave up their sticky, sweet treasure. It was early and there were only a few birds chirping in the trees in her orchard. Soon Laura, her farm manager, would be on the land. As much as she wanted to supervise every aspect herself, there were were only so many hours in the day and along with running the farm she was also mayor of Foggy Valley and president of the county council. She ran one hand through the black hair, the first signs of grey at the temples, that cascaded down her shoulders.

“Not bad.” She said to the hives. “Not bad at all.” A succesful farm, two wonderful daughters, mayor of a town of ten-thousand and all before fifty. She smiled at the world.

A bee landed on her arm. The air coming off the coast was cool but not cold and for her early morning walk she was wearing shorts and a tee shirt.

“Well, hello little one” She spoke softly to the bee, smiling at it. “you’re up early. Come to join me on...ouch!” She yelped. The bee had stung her! It had been a while since she had been stung, years before when both her girls had been in grade school. Reflexively, she jerked her arm hard and the bee flew off. She wondered what she had done to cause it to sting her, she wasn’t too near the hives after all and then her ruminations stopped cold...

Something was wrong, very wrong. There was a buzzing but it wasn’t coming from outside of her head. The buzzing became a Voice. There was a Voice where there hadn’t been one before. The Voice told her she should open one of the hives. She took a step toward the nearest one and was rewarded with a tingle that circled through her body making it feel electric. Another step and a warm glow spread out from her belly, down her torso and between her thighs. Some part of her, disconnected, still Bettina but receding rapidly watched in horror as she neared the hive. She had no smoker, no beekeeper suit, nothing to protect herself from an angry hive. The bees, her bees would kill her if she opened the hive. Fear gripped her. She had no control over her own body? What the hell was happening to her? Walking didn’t feel this good!

The cold fear lasted only until she had taken another step then the pleasure was back as a wave that crashed over her and washed the fear away. Walking didn’t feel this good but obedience did. It should feel like this to obey the Voice. It could feel this good and better, so much better, as she continued toward the hive. She opened it up and she heard the Hive. As one—they were all one—the bees swarmed up and covered her. They stung her, injecting millions of nanites into her body. The nanomachines immediately went to work remaking her, here was the species they had waited to encounter. As the bees stung her, they dropped off and dissolved. Already, the Hive understood from her mind that thousands of dead bee bodies would look wrong. As the last bee, the Queen, flew down to die Bettina was rewarded with an orgasm so powerful that she collapsed onto the grass.

A moment later she received her second reward—Understanding. Other women would join her, they would be her sisters, her subjects, and the perfection of this feeling would spread. The only thing as pleasurable as obeying the swarm was getting others to. She smiled at the thought of it. It was True and she was Queen of a new species, a better species, one that would seek to spread Truth. She tasted the honey. It too had been transformed by the nanites. She would make sure that Laura and her daughter, Angie, tasted some before the rest of the day began. She looked at her arms, the thousands of tiny red bumps caused by the stingers were already receding, repaired by the nanomachines. No one could know what was happening before they had Become and been blessed with Understanding. The Hive’s brain was filled with the words. She walked back toward the house, in the distance she heard the sound of Laura’s truck pulling onto the gravel driveway. She would meet Laura at the truck and give her the Gift.

* * *

Laura watched Bettina walk down the gravel driveway toward the pickup truck as she switched off the engine. There was something different about Bettina’s walk that was different this morning. Standing with one leg on the running board, she put her sunglasses in the pocket of her hoodie sweatshirt and lit a cigarette. She watched Bettina’s glide up to the truck. That was it! Bettina wasn’t so much walking toward her as she was floating. The look on the older woman’s face was, well, euphoric. It was the only word to describe the expression of peace.

“Good morning, Bettina.” Laura pulled her coffee cup out. “You must have the good stuff inside? I never see you this awake, this early! Can we get some?”

“Morning, Laura.” Bettina replied as she stepped slowly into the doorway of the truck with the younger woman. “First, I have to show you something. It’s out in the orchard, by the hives. You won’t believe it!”

The scent of clover and orange filled Laura’s nostrils. The effect was heady but very pleasant. She inhaled and put the cigarette on the ground and stubbed it. Get hold of yourself, she thought as her heart raced at being in such close proximity to Bettina. She had carried this torch for Bettina for two years now without ever telling her employer about it. She had met her at a school board meeting when a tempest had stirred in the teapot of the school board when a group of residents made a protest to her teaching Darwinism. Bettina, newly elected as mayor, had come out in support of her position. Watching the woman speak that evening, Laura fell in lust with her. Over the course of two years the lust had seasoned and matured into love. Laura’s five years were up, this could be her last summer working on the bee farm, but she was going to stay in town.

Bettina took Laura’s hand and led her toward the orchard. The grass was still wet and the whole orchard smelled of life. At the same time, it was too quiet. The birdsong was distant, away from the hives. “I found it this morning.” Bettina’s voice was soft and wistful. She stopped them in front of the now empty hive.

“Where are the bees?”

“They’re gone, Laura. But try this honeycomb. Taste it.” She held out a piece.

“What do you mean they’re gone?” Laura licked some of the honey off. “Oooh, this is good!” She licked some more. It was the most delicious honey she had ever tasted. She became aware of Bettina’s presence behind her. Her breasts pressed into her back.

“Isn’t it just wonderful.” Bettina asked. “Enjoy that and then, you can enjoy me.” She licked Laura’s ear and cupped one of her breasts. “Isn’t that what you’ve always wanted? This moment, Laura?”

Laura almost dropped the honeycomb she was so shocked. Never in a million years did she think this moment could ever happen and for Bettina to initiate it! For a moment she wondered what was wrong with her boss but then youth and lust and the fact that she hadn’t had any in the better part of a year took over. She leaned back and started to turn to kiss Bettina.

“Finish your honeycomb.” Bettina’s voice had changed. It was stronger. Louder. The words rocketed around her brain. Nothing was more important than finishing the honeycomb. And it was soooo good. She turned and looked at Bettina. Perfect, beautiful, desirous Bettina. Her heart felt like it was going to explode with love for Bettina. She ate the last of the honeycomb and was rewarded with a mini-orgasm. She threw back her head and moaned.

“Yes, you see now, why it’s wonderful? You’ll always feel like that. Always feel good, as long as you obey. And you’ll obey because you’re being remade to obey. Just as I was. Just as you are as you become Hive.”

“You’re so...” Laura began. There were no words to express the fanaticism that filled her as she gazed upon Bettina. It was religious. Bettina was her Goddess incarnate. “perfect.” Her voice trailed off as Bettina pulled up her shirt, revealing two large and rounded breasts just now begging to feel the effects of gravity.

“You want these.” It was a statement, not a question.

“Yes. More than life.” Laura’s reply came out in a horse whisper.

“Come my pet. You will be my First. My guard. Feed from your Queen”

“I will give my life for my Queen. I am Hive.” Laura moaned as she fastened her lips around her Queen’s right breast and began to suck. Her pussy rewarded her with a quake of pleasure that shot through her like light exploding through darkness. Whatever remained of Laura’s mind dissolved in that moment. She was Hive. Everything Bettina said was True. Bettina kept repeating the mantra the Swarm had first taught her. “Obedience is pleasure. Obedience is pleasure.” She looked down at Laura’s beautiful brown face, her eyes closed, her expression rapturous. She had converted her first and the knowledge of how she had taken another step to becoming completely Hive filled her body with pleasurable sensations she had never dreamed possible.

In the window of the kitchen, Bettina’s youngest daughter, Angie, watched her mother’s conversion of Laura without realizing what she was observing. To her, Laura and her mother were getting it on. “Finally!” She smiled.

* * *

The first thing that Angie noticed when Bettina and Laura came in the door was the smell of clover and orange. Both women had pieces of honeycomb in their hands. “And how are you two, this morning?”

“Wonderful!” Her mother replied.

“It’s the best thing ever.” Laura added.

“What is?”

“Hold her.” Her mother said coldly.

“Yes, my Queen.” Laura replied. Her voice strangely rapturous.

“What the hell are you two doing?” Angie turned as Laura was standing behind her. “Hey! Let me go! Mom!”

“She’s so much more than your Mother, angie. You’ll see very soon.” The scent of honey was pungent from Laura’s breath.

“You’ll love the taste of the honey, dear.” She smeared some honey on her daughter’s lips. “Just let it happen, angie. Like I did. Like Laura did.”

“It’s perfection, angie. She’s perfection.”

Angie struggled and opened her mouth to shout something else. Swiftly, her mother shoved a small piece honeycomb into her open maw and then pushed up Angie’s chin, causing the young woman to bite her lip. “Ouch!” She cried out. “Let go of me!” Laura’s grip was like being held by gravity, she was so strong.

“Just relax, angie. Do you hear it yet? The Swarm? Listen to the Swarm, angie. You’ll Understand. You’ll see. Obedience is pleasure.” Laura whispered in her ear. “Obedience is pleasure. Obedience is pleasure. This is True. It is the heart of Understanding. You want to Understand, angie. You want to Become the Understanding. Just like I do.”

Bettina stood back and watched Laura convert her daughter. Angie’s struggles declined in intensity and within a minute or two had ceased entirely. She was absentmindedly licking honey from Laura’s fingers. Laura turned the younger woman around in her chair, leaned over and kissed her. Angie’s body was on fire. Her nipples strained against the tee-shirt she had worn to bed. Her pussy was starting to soak through her panties and onto the sweatpants. She reached around and pulled Laura to her.

“What’s happening to me?” She gasped. She couldn’t stop herself. And it felt so good to not be able to stop herself! She wanted laura. No, needed her to fuck her. That’s what she needed. Laura slid her right hand into angie’s panties and parted her labia with her fingers. The young woman moaned loudly and parted her legs. It was what she should do. She shouldn’t deny laura or any other powerful Woman her body. Yes, it was so true. Her Purpose was to please those women more powerful than she, to serve the Queen above all and to teach others the Truth. The Swarm was so much superior to humans. All women should join with the Hive. She bucked up against laura’s fingers as the orgasm built in her. Her breath came out in short burst, each one carrying words of Truth. “Obedience. Is. Pleasure.” She panted the words over and over. As the climax crashed through her body, obliterating the last bits of angie that were of no use to the Hive, she became the words. Her mother stepped up to the two younger women, her body nude, her pussy engorged and pink and beautiful.

“service-drone, angie. Come and feed from your Queen.”

“Yes, my Queen.” she looked at the woman whom she had once thought of as her mother. Now she was her world. her body shuddered as she replied in the manner that the Swarm were educating her to. The tiniest little things could bring such pleasurable rewards!

“First-drone, laura. Pleasure your Queen.”

“Yes, my Queen. To obey is to live.”

“Obedience is pleasure.” Bettina smiled blissfully.

“Obedience is pleasure.” Her two drones repeated as they fell on her.