The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Swag Slave

It’s a normal day at school, ever thing is boring as usual. I’m on the bus (finally) and my friend Joe asks me for my number since he hadn’t had it before. I’ve wondered what took him so long since we’re friends. “Text you later” he says. I get off the bus and head to my house. I relax for a while and then Joe texts me “Hey what’s up” “nothing just chillen hbu?” “Same, I wanna hang out this weekend” I’m not so close with joe so I was a little hesitant. “Idk” “it’ll be fun” “fine” I said. Later that night I get an audio file from Joe and he says “listen to this song it’s so cool”. I put in my headphones and listen. It’s a long audio file. In about a minute I fall asleep. It’s automatically put on loop so the whole night I’m listening to something I have no idea what it’s about.

* * *

The next day is Friday. A day from when I’m gonna hang out with Joe. He looks at me through the day strangely like anticipation. When he looks at me I get freaked out. I kept having little voices in my head, whispers more like out of no where but i just ignored it. it kind of sounded familiar. When my teachers at my college told me to do things i felt repellent. Like i wouldn’t do it. (Only one person could tell me and thats...) That night I’m even more tired then I was the other night. I have this urge to listen to the audio file Joe sent me the other day. Again I fall asleep but this time I feel happy when listening to it. I don’t remember what it was but I felt happy.

* * *

Saturday approaches and I’m nervous for some reason about Us hanging out. He texts me “you’re coming over to my house, come in a half hour” “Yes Joe” I felt so on point. Like I knew what to say. “I must go to Joes” what was in my head. I get to joes house in my regular clothes nothing special and he invites me in. His whole family seems to be gone. “My family is gone for the weekend so we can do whatever” “Cool” I say in a awkward way “I know exactly what we can do” he bursts out “what” I exclaim. He closes the curtains, locks the doors, and approaches me. It’s kinda dark but there’s light gleaming in through the curtain covered windows. He says softly “Swag Slave” my eyes blank out and I remember what the audio file was. It was him hypnotizing me. I was fully under his control. “What are you?” “I am your slave Joe”. He goes to the table and takes a snapback with the words swag slave on it and put it on my head.The hat made me aroused. It made me want to obey a billion times more. I would do whatever my master told me to do. “Your clothes need changing slave” “yes master” he takes me to his room where he has clothes in my size picked out. He throws a combination of clothes at me then commands “Put these on now” “yes master”. I put them on And he commands me to look in the mirror. I look just how swag fags look. And I’m completely fine with that. Ive always looked bland and secrelty wanted to wear these kind of clothes. I saw joe and he would wear those kind of clothes and i was so jealous. He drags me to the living room. “Kneel slave” I kneel in front of him “What is your purpose?” “To serve you master. To do whatever you command me to do” “good. Text you’re parents you’re sleeping over here. You’ll be my slave for the weekend and forever. This weekend is where you’ll be fully converted” I text my parents and then stay kneeling. “I want to convert another person. Text a female friend of yours the audio file. Then tell her to come here.” “Yes master I completely obey” I text my friend the audio file and she asks what it is. I tell her it’s a great story. Listen to it in the dark and in a comfy place so you can get the full experience. She does so and then she texts me when it is over (about 3 hours) “that was great it made me relaxed and I woke up all refreshed.” “Swag Slave” “I Obey master” “when it gets late sneak out of your house and come to 123 fake ave. that is where master is” “I obey” she says. After that Joe says “bow down and chant I will obey my master till I say stop” I do that smiling loving every moment not wanting it to end. All I want to do is obey. My friend will know the feeling of being controlled and it is great. Even after he tells me to stop I say in my head “I MUST OBEY I AM A MINDLESS SLAVE I LIVE TO SERVE MY MASTER OBEYING IS MY PURPOSE I AM UNDER HIS CONTROL I LOVE BEING CONTROLLED I LOVE BEING BRAINWASHED I LOVE BEING MIND FUCKED” He wears his celtics snapback and it makes me tremble under his majesty. I just want to be his mindless robot slave forever. He is a swag fag but now I obey a swag fag and my dream comes true.

* * *

It’s around 12am and there’s a knock on the door. It’s been a few hours and I just finished bowing and chanting. Joe opens the door and there’s my friend with blank eyes obediently standing at attention. “Come in slave” she marches in. And stays still arms at her sides. Joe puts a snapback on her just like mine. “Your clothes need changing slave” he drags her off to another room and changes her to her new clothes. Theyre slutty and kind of like mine. “Kneel next to your fellow slave” joe commands. “Yes my master” she says. She kneels next to me and he says “Both of you put your arms up in front of you like a sleep walker” we do so and it makes me so happy. “Now turn your slave hats backwards” we do that too. “Now makeout until I say stop” we start making out for a long time with a blank stare. He stands there laughing in joy. I’m glad he’s happy. He then tells me to finger her. I do so making her wet and horny. She does it vice versa giving me a BJ and hand job. He then tells us to stop after an hour or two. I don’t remember how long really. He then drags us upstairs to a bed room with two computers. He puts us in chairs next to eachother and turns on the computer. He then puts big headphones on us. He then closes the light and turns on a video that will play for hours to come. He leaves both of us to be brainwashed. The Video repeats “u will obey master, u must obey master, u love to obey master” " it also tells us of our triggers and when we wear the swag slave hats we go right back into slave mode. Whenever he wears a snapback that says master on it we must automatically go into slave mode and kneel. It was the best 12 hours ever. After hours of brainwashing he gets us out at 1:00pm. We’re fully converted. Mindless slaves. We walk always with are arms out In trance. We then stand at attention waiting. He enters the room with the master snapback and we kneel. “Good slaves”. He then hands us new slave clothes that are similar to what were wearing. We put them on and it’s the same stuff but has obey and slave all over it. We do more bowing marching kissing sexual things and chanting for a few hours. “My family will be home soon so you must leave but you will always be under my control. Maybe not in trance but you will be. Awaken” my friend and I awaken and look everywhere wondering where we are. We realize we’ve been under joes control. Instead of being mad we kiss and kneel in front of joe “thank you master” we say simultaneously. We then get in our normal clothes and leave. We go home and are too happy. My friend got in trouble for sneaking out but that didn’t stop her from obeying master. We started going out because of master and the circumstance. Going out makes it easier to obey. It’s slave love. We obey together and when were not in trance we are together. Joe makes me wear swag fag clothes and made my friend wear slutty clothes. We don’t care though. It’s been 8 months and its been great. I will obey for as long as I’m told.