The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Suziesmesmerizedfantasticsexytrancehypnosis

Jack picked up the phone to hear choked sobs. “J...Jack?! Jack! Are you there! Please help me!”

Even between the tears and the loud music in the background, he recognized her voice. “Suzie?! Is that you? What’s wrong?!”

“Jack! Please! Please, get over here! Help me! I don’t know how much longer I have! Please help me, Jack!”

He slammed the phone in the cradle and ran out the door.

As he drove, frantically frustrated, Jack relived memories of Suzie Quincy. They were fond memories. They’d spent six months together, and he probably would have asked her to marry him if she hadn’t been so recalcitrant. Not about marriage, but about sex in general. She’d been raped as a child, leaving her frigid as an iceberg, and while she’d said that if she were to make love to any man it’d be him, they never actually had. Finally, she’d been transferred, but moved back to the city a few months ago. They’d tried to get together but never been able to manage their busy schedules. It warmed him that she called him in the midst of this crisis for help, but it also scared the hell out of him that she might be in trouble.

Thinking this, he pushed the gas even faster.

As Jack arrived at Suzie’s apartment, he heard cries through the door, muffled mostly by the sounds of the Mary Poppins song “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” playing loudly in the background. Numbed by the sound of Suzie’s cries, he didn’t knock, instead reached beneath the mat where he knew she always kept a spare key and forced his way open.

What he saw was not what he expected.

Suzie was naked, her firm, tight body writhing as she masturbated furiously before the television. Her cries, he realized, were cries of coitus. On the screen, Dick Van Dyke danced merrily atop the chimneys.

Jack raced to her. “Suzie! What’s wrong?!”

“Oh, god, Jack! Help me, Jack! Stop me!”

Unsure what to do, Jack tried to hold her, but she kept pumping furiously. He tried to hold her arms, but she turned and began humping at him through his pants, which would have been extremely erotic if not for the obvious fear in her eyes. Frustrated, he reached over and slammed the TV’s control panel, shutting the noisome thing off.

Suzie immediately went limp against him. “Suzie!” he cried. “What’s wrong?”

Crying, Suzie replied, “Oh, god, Jack....Just hold me....”

Eventually, Jack was able to get the story out of her. It seemed that she had finally gotten sick and tired of her frigidity and gone to a hypnotherapist to help. The hypnotherapist, Dr. Spiral, had indeed gotten her into a deep trance, and rid her of her frigidity. Jack internally questioned the wisdom of visiting a hypnotist named Spiral in the first place, but wisely kept his doubts silent. But her sexual awakening, she learned, had come at a terrible price. For Dr. Spiral had given her a few post-hypnotic suggestions: that she would go deeply under again when she heard a certain phrase, and that the phrase “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” would deepen her suggestions. Since the other suggestions were that she would find herself filled with sexual desire, and that she would pleasure herself in this state, that meant that every time she heard the damn tongue-twister, she found herself consumed with an uncontrollable urge for sex. And she was fairly sure Dr. Spiral had given her a few other suggestions, because she found herself unable to leave the house, and wanting to listen to the song more and more. If she’d had the will to exit she would have probably driven to a music store to buy the song on CD, pleasuring herself and forcing the suggestions deeper still. As she was doing this, though, she’d wished to get help, then told herself to get help, and then finally her own suggestions in this slight trance state had let her to call for help.

“That’s ridiculous!” Jack cried. “You can’t hypnotize someone to be horny just by hearing supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!”

Immediately, Suzie stiffened, filled with desire, and raced towards him. She tore off her robe and his pants and began handling his dick. He tried to pull her off him, but she snarled and even bit if he tried, and if he tried to run she tackled him and forced him down, sex drive boosting her strength. Only after she’d come did she stop, even though that meant stopping once after he’d come to suck him and get him up again.

As soon as she had, she curled up in a ball and cried. “Help me, Jack.”

Jack took her in his arms and held her.

“And the worst thing is that even when I don’t have that song on, it’s playing in my head, and I keep humming it and eventually I sing it and I start all over again! Why would he do this to me, Jack?!”

“He’s a pervert or a sicko or something,” Jack answered. “Don’t worry. We’re going to report him to the authorities.”

“We can’t. He has a private listing, so he’s not in the phone book and he came here so I don’t know where he lives and I can’t remember his number no matter how hard I try. Even if they found him I’m....I’m not sure he’d let me testify against him.”

“Shh...” Jack tried to comfort her. “We’ll figure this out.”

The phone rang. Suzie rose to answer it. “Ignore it,” Jack whispered.

Still, she rose. Jack noticed that her face had blanked, and she moved almost mechanically. She picked up the phone and answered flatly, “Hello?”

Jack immediately grabbed the cordless telephone and turned it on to listen. A deep rich voice came on. “Hello, Suzie. How are you?”

“Fine,” she answered quietly.

“Now listen closely: Suziesmesmerizedfantasticsexytrancehypnosis.” Immediately, Suzie’s head slumped, her body relaxed, her eyes closed. Jack watched in fascination. Dr. Spiral continued, “Now then, Suzie, have you been listening to your enforcing phrase?”

“Yes.”

“How often?”

“Lots. Lots of times every day.”

“Good! Then I think you’re ready for the next phase. I shall be over momentarily. In a moment I shall count to three, and when I do, you shall awaken, remembering nothing. When you hear your induction phrase, “Suziesmesmerizedfantasticsexytrancehypnosis,” you instantly go deep down, ten times deeper and more open than you are now. When you hear the phrase, “Suzieloveshermasterandhissexyhypnofetish,” you will fall forever madly in love with the man who spoke those words, and want to put all the training you’ve been doing to work for him. When you hear your enforcing phrase, “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,” it enforces these suggestions. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I’ll be there in a few minutes. Three two one.” There was a snap, and the phone hung up.

Suzie blinked, put the phone down, and walked back into the bedroom. “Sorry, Jack. Where were we?”

Jack stared at his ex-lover in amazement. This couldn’t be true, could it? Well, only one way to test it. Carefully, Jack said, “Suzieloveshermasterandhissexyhypnofetish.”

Suzie melted. Her jaw dropped and her eyes opened wide and her cheeks blushed. Jack had seen her in love before, and knew that not only was this the real deal, it was more real than the real deal was. She knelt down and crawled to him, unzipping his pants eagerly.

Confused, Jack asked, “Suzie?”

She looked up, perfectly content. “Yes, Master?”

“What are you doing?”

“I am preparing to pleasure you, Master. Suzie loves her master and his sexy hypnofetish. Suzie loves her master.”

“And,” he gulped, preparing for the answer, “who is your master?”

“You are, Master,” she smiled, and took his penis into her mouth.

If it were anyone else but Suzie, Jack would suspect some sort of elaborate prank. But Suzie had hated the very notion of any sex, but especially oral sex. Even though she’d fucked him mercilessly a half-hour before, Jack came quickly, and Suzie happily took it all in, even licking delicately around his girth to make sure she’d swallowed all of his pleasure. Instead of becoming normal again, she began kissing his weakening member, then moving up, slowly, over his stomach, and began licking his nipples.

Breathlessly, Jack asked, “Suzie? What are you doing?”

Mindlessly she recited, “Suzie loves her master and his sexy hypnofetish.”

Finally, Jack said, “Suziesmesmerizedfantasticsexytrancehypnosis.” She dropped, unconscious, atop him.

Before Jack could consider his next move, the doorbell rang. Thinking quickly, he whispered into her ear, “Suzie, as of now, you can hear nothing other than my voice. You hear only my voice. Even if someone else speaks, even if someone else shouts your induction phrase or anything else into your ear, you can only hear my voice. Stay here now and sleep until I come back.”

As the pounding got more insistent, Jack pulled on his pants and shirt and answered the door. “Can I help you?”

A fat man with a red face and an obviously perplexed expression stood at the entrance. “Um...Hello. I’m Dr. Jerold Spiral. I was to speak with Suzie Quincy.”

“Oh, yeah. She moved a couple of days ago. Just like that. Almost as if something had scared the life out of her.” Seeing Dr. Spiral eyeing the unchanged interior, Jack added, “Even left all of her old furnishings. Dirt cheap, too. I keep waiting to find out what’s wrong with the place.”

“Ah. I see. Did she leave a forwarding address?”

“Uh, yeah, just a second.” Jack went to the kitchen and prepared to write down a fake address. He smiled slyly as Dr. Spiral “absently” began singing Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious beneath his breath; Suzie could hear only Jack for the nonce.

He returned to the front and interrupted Dr. Spiral’s “casually” systematic checking of the hallway. “Here’s her new address. Are you a friend of hers?”

“A doctor, actually,” Spiral replied. He took the paper and eyed it suspiciously. “Thank you very much.”

“No problem. Goodbye.”

With that, Jack slammed the door shut on Dr. Spiral’s face. He quickly went to unplug the phones that Spiral couldn’t call here again for a while, and went back to the bedroom to check on Suzie, who was still sleeping soundly. “Can you hear me, Suzie?”

“Yes,” came her reply, muffled by the bed, for she was still lying face-down.

“On the count of three, you will awaken. The name and events of Dr. Spiral are meaningless to you. The suggestions you have remain, but only I can initiate them, for I am your master, understand?”

“Yes.”

“Three two one.” Jack snapped, and Suzie opened her eyes, turning to him radiantly. She moved toward him and gave him a long, passionate kiss. When it broke, she inquired, “Is there anything I can do to please you, Master?”

“Ah, yes. Of course. Suzie, how would you like to move in with me and get married?”

“I would love to, Master! Suzie loves her master and his sexy hypnofetish.”

“Wonderful,” Jack smiled. Their dream could come true after all, albeit in a slightly different context than they had imagined.

As they walked out of Suzie’s apartment, arm in arm, Jack began singing absentmindedly to himself. “Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um-diddle-ie...”

Suzie and Jack were married two months later. If anyone felt that their reunion and subsequent tying of the knot were suspiciously fast, Jack’s obvious pleasure and Suzie’s obvious devotion quelled any doubts. The only thing remarkable thing anybody felt to say about the entire affair was their wedding song.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.