The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Suspicious Choices”

(DISCLAIMER)

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, please get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of things offends you, again, just stay away.

© 2001 blankpage. Do not reproduce without explicit permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive.

This story is the sequel to “Suspicious Hearts” and the final story in the arc. If you haven’t read that story or “Suspicious Minds”, I suggest you do—this story will probably make more sense.

* * *

‘The sun is so warm,’ Lydia King thought to herself. She was staring out the window of her new office. It had a nice view of the sky. Lydia closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

She returned to her desk and typed on her computer. She was working on a report regarding Columbus Systems, an up-and-coming networking company. Velma Maxwell, Lydia’s boss, had requested it.

A knock at the door. Lydia looked up to see Betty Porter walk in. She raised her eyebrows and nodded briefly in acknowledgement.

“Hello Lydia,” she said. “Lady Kendra wants to see you at the end of the day.”

Lydia nodded quietly and offered a smile. She was still very reserved around people. Even though Betty was her sponsor and always vouched for her, Lydia didn’t completely trust her yet.

Betty returned the smile. She knew that some of the people Lady Kendra picked started out very shy. Lydia would warm up eventually.

As Betty left the office, Lydia managed to type out a few more words before she closed her eyes, becoming wrapped up in another reverie...

* * *

“I’m hurting...”

“Yes.”

“It hurts too much.”

“I know, Leucosia. I know. An old wound in your heart is open... one that hasn’t been treated for a long time. I’m here to help you, Leucosia.”

“Please help.”

“Don’t worry. I will. I just want you to relax for now. Look in my eyes. It’s so nice to just keep looking. Remember the glow...”

“The... glow... no...”

“Yessss... yes, don’t resist. It will only hurt more if you do. I want to help you. Just look in my eyes and relax...”

* * *

Lydia double-checked her report one more time. She smiled in pride at the results of her efforts. She knew she did good work, both at research and at on-site investigation. She looked around and then left her office.

She found Velma Maxwell not far from there, and approached her with humility. “Ms. Maxwell, here is the report on Columbus Systems you wanted.”

Velma flashed a smile. “I’ve told you many times before, Lydia. Call me Velma.”

Lydia rolled her eyes a bit. “Okay, Ms. Maxwell.” Then she blushed and looked down. It was a reflexive response.

“Don’t be shy, Lydia, it’s okay. Really. Now, did the pointers I gave you help you out any?”

“Yes, Ms... yes, Velma. I took to the computers rather easily. It was... kind of fun to do research.”

Velma nodded, still smiling. “You didn’t mind the spywork either, did you?”

Investigative work,” Lydia stressed, and laughed despite herself.

Velma grinned and then patted Lydia’s shoulder. “Good job.”

Then left her hand there. Lydia looked at her hand on her shoulder for a moment.

Velma continued. “I heard you were a hard case when you came in here... haven’t had much in the way of breaks. A bit of a rough attitude. I just want you to know that if you ever want to talk about anything at all, I’m here for you. I want to be your friend as well as your employer. Okay?”

Velma emphasized herself with a squeeze on Lydia’s shoulder, which made her draw in a breath. Blushing again, Lydia looked down and nodded, losing her voice.

As Velma left, Lydia just walked slowly back to her office. She vaguely remembered a time when that squeeze on the shoulder would have bothered her to the point that she would speak up about it.

‘Wasn’t there a time where I was more outspoken?’

* * *

“Go back to the day in your dream, Leu. How old are you?”

“Sixteen, Ma’am.”

“...Are you crying?”

“N...no...”

“Why not? You lost your father and your boyfriend in one day. I’m sure that is too much to bear. You should cry.”

“No! They left because I cried too much. I’m never going to cry again. I swear!”

“But how does it feel when you hold back your tears? You can be honest with me.”

“It...hurts.”

“It’s going to hurt like this a lot, Leu, if you keep holding back. You can’t. You can’t lose touch with your feelings. They are part of who you are.”

“My feelings... get me into trouble.”

“Leu... I’m your freind...”

“I... I know.”

“Confide in me, honey. I promise to believe you. I promise to keep your feelings secret and to never betray you. Trust me. Look in my eyes...”

“Eyes...”

“Remember the glow...”

* * *

Lydia had turned her chair towards the window. She had her hands up to her face, deep in thought.

She knew Lady Kendra was behind her.

“What’s wrong, Lydia?” Kendra asked. She stood in the center of the room, several feet away from the desk. She could tell Lydia was nervous.

“I don’t know,” Lydia said in a hushed voice. “I’m... scared. I feel like my heart is aching.”

“You’re nervous because I want to see you,” Kendra stated.

“Every time we have a session... it... ends in tears...

“Why does it hurt?” Lydia’s voice reached hushed tones. She sounded more vulnerable than usual. “Why do I feel... so out of place here...”

“You still resist,” Kendra said simply. “You want to hang on to who you were. It’s natural.”

Kendra stepped forward.

“But Leucosia,” she whispered. “You know who I am. I’ve showed you who I am. I only want to help you achieve what you could have been—the potential that you’ve been denied because of the world.”

Lydia closed her eyes as Kendra used her real name. She found herself fighting back tears, despite her Lady’s instructions.

“You will come to understand in time,” Kendra went on. “In fact, tonight... there are some things I must tell you.”

Butterflies churned in Lydia’s stomach all of a sudden.

“Relax...” Lady Kendra whispered. She had stepped around the desk and was behind Lydia now.

“Remember the glow...”

Lydia could feel her eyes warm up as they opened and saw the world in a different light...

* * *

“Why is it my life is so hard?”

“Life is a struggle. That doesn’t mean you are alone.”

“I am alone.”

“No, you’re not. I’m here. Remember?”

“Yes... you believe me.”

“Yes, I do. Now, tell me... how do you feel?”

“Ready to die. I’ve lost everything. Everything.”

“Not everything. I’m here.”

“Yes. I still have you.”

“It’s okay to be sad, Leu, and it’s okay to cry. Come here. I will let you cry...”

* * *

“Leucosia.”

Lydia blinked a few times. She had gone under enough times to know where she was now—at Kendra Forge’s estate.

She was in a bed.

Kendra was there, adjusting her hair in a mirror. Leu shivered and rolled on the bed. They were both still clothed as before, except their shoes were removed.

“Your report was exceptionally done,” Kendra said. “Thanks to you, my prospects for Columbus Systems have greatly improved. I love a sharp research job. You’re helping me already.”

“You’re... welcome, my Lady,” Leucosia whispered, smiling faintly.

“Before we begin today, there are some things I wanted to tell you. Remember I promised you I would?”

“Yes,” Leu said, leaning upon the bed.

“I believe in quid pro quo, Leucosia. You’ve been very open with me, so I’m going to be frank with you. I’m going to explain to you why I’m so interested in you.”

Leucosia stayed silent. She watched Kendra through her reflection in a mirror.

“I had a feeling about you as soon as you visited the shelter. It wasn’t clear what you were after, but your focus, your attention was remarkable.

“A friend... suggested we insure that you simply have a ‘reason’ to not report what you saw. After you left, I spoke to some of the shelter volunteers, and their impressions reinforced my hunch... you were definitely of some interest to me.

“But you also had obvious skill in your work. It was a pleasure to discover your talents... your analytic skills you had honed through years of tough cases, your intuition and perception that got you through the tougher spots. I would not jeapordize that essential part of you by simply bypassing your pain.

“So this... this is therapy. I’ll heal your heart, but keep your past intact. It’s a long, arduous process. But I think it’s worth it.”

Leucosia rubbed her neck. “But... how did you know who I was... without ever having seen me before?”

Kendra stopped teasing her hair and turned to Leu. Her eyes gleamed green, ever so slightly.

“I can’t tell you that, dear Leucosia,” Kendra said. “Not yet.” Her voice was different... it sounded much bigger than her body, almost other-worldly. The hair on Leucosia’s neck stood on end, and she was frightened, but strangely not scared for her safety.

“I need someone like you,” Kendra continued. “I will need someone of your tough mettle and emotional resilience very soon.”

“W...why?”

“Again,” Kendra said, now sitting beside Leu on the bed. “That is something I can’t tell you now.”

Leu’s nerves were alert and on fire, and she was finding it difficult to relax. Again, she rubbed her neck.

Kendra touched Leucosia’s neck. “I think you will need some extra time to relax today, darling,” she whispered. “Hush.”

Leucosia sighed and looked into her Lady’s eyes. She remembered the woman that she was able to trust with her feelings. The glow... she remembered. Her own eyes were warm with the green light. Leucosia leaned into the waiting embrace of her dear friend...

* * *

“You are my friend.”

“That’s right, dear one. I’m your friend. Talk to me.”

“What will happen to me?”

“Don’t worry about that for now. Whatever happens to you, I will be here. There is no need for worry.”

“No need for worry...”

“Gooood girl. You will see me in your lifetime, Leucosia. I am your friend and I will be near. Whenever you can’t deal with something, I will be here to listen. Okay?”

“O... okay...”

“Now cry, if you need to...”

* * *

Leucosia pulled the sheets up closer to her nude body, and blinked her teary eyes. She was in pain, but she also felt a sense of relief. She knew her Lady Kendra was close by, and curled her shaking body close to Her.

“I never slept with a woman before I met you,” Leu confessed.

“Do you see anything wrong with it, dear?” Kendra said, and stroked her hair.

“Not... really... I’m... still not comfortable...”

Kendra’s arms wound around her tighter. “Is it because I’m a woman?”

“A little... but not really,” Leu whispered. “It’s just... it feels good to my body... but my soul hurts.”

“Does it hurt a little less every time?”

“Not always,” Leu confided. “But... I know... it’s getting better.”

Leucosia snuggled closer despite herself, and then whispered, “I’m so confused.”

“Things will look clearer to you soon,” Kendra said. “You’re doing very well so far.”

Leu closed her eyes and hiccuped with the intensity of the tears she had just cried. She felt Kendra press on her shoulder. She remembered what that shoulder squeeze meant, and felt sleep overtake her body.

* * *

“Do you feel it, Leucosia?”

“Feel what, my Lady?”

“That I am more than what I seem.”

A long pause. “Yes.”

“Does it frighten you?”

“Yes.”

“That means you recognize Me. You can’t put your finger on it... but you can see that I am there.”

“Who... who are You?”

“You can feel who I am... My love.”

“Ohh... myyyy...”

“If you let Me in your heart... I can change who you are and who you believe yourself to be. You know this.”

“Yes... I’m scared of You, my Lady. I’m scared...”

“I have given her My word that I will not be involved unless she allows me to. I always keep My word. Always.”

“O...OK...”

“You know I’m telling the truth.”

“...Yes...”

“You can sleep now, Leucosia. Tomorrow, the world will be brighter.”

* * *

Kendra Forge tucked a blanket over the resting body of Leucosia Reinhardt. She sat on a chair beside the bed and watched her sleep.

She closed her eyes and rubbed her temples.

‘She’s a beautiful girl, Kendra.’ An impossibly sweet Voice resonated in Kendra’s thoughts.

‘I know,’ Kendra thought to herself, holding her hands together. “Yet I’m warping her mind, my Goddess.”

‘It doesn’t have to be this way, My dear. It could be so much easier, and less painful to her. And you.’

“Aphrodite...” Kendra spoke her name out loud. “It has to be this way.”

‘I understand your motives better than you think, Kendra.’ The Voice stayed forever honeyed and soft.

“Then You know that I’m worried about You,” Kendra whispered within her head. “The incident a few months ago... with Heather Jesby.”

‘Yes.’

‘You were affected,’ Kendra returned to her thoughts. ‘Aphrodite... trust me. We’re going to need some very strong people if we’re going to get through this. I feel Your pain. You try to keep it from me... but I feel it. I am your avatar.”

‘Kendra Forge... I chose you because I trust you. If this is what you think is best for My cause... so be it. But it will be difficult for Me to stand by and have her soul be taken... the slow and hard way.’

Kendra’s eyes looked over Leucosia’s body, sleeping peacefully under the covers.

“This girl will become tougher than she ever was, as sure as strong as she could ever want,” Kendra said with conviction.

A glowing feeling grew within her. ‘You love her.’

Kendra smiled wistfully. “Nothing gets by you, does it, my Goddess?”

She stood and turned to look out the window, watched the sun sink into the horizon.

The sun is always there, she thought to herself. Even if we don’t see it...

The End

* * *