The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Susan’s Toys

Chapter 1

Jack didn’t usually take such calls seriously, but Tim was a friend, and what was more he wasn’t a vindictive person, it seemed unlikely that he would make something like this up. Would anybody?

Still it seemed so unlikely, so freaky Jack wasn’t sure what he would say when someone answered the door. In spite of twenty years journalism experience he was nervous this time.

He rang the bell hoping no one would be home. That, at least would give him time to speak with Tim, try to make some sense out of this whole thing. Tim had sounded desperate.

“You must expose her, today, before it’s too late!” he had insisted and well, Tim was an old friend so he agreed to call today. Seemed easy at the time, all he had to do was call on this woman and ask her. But ask her what?

The door opened. A pleasant woman in her early forties stood before him, not particularly attractive, about 5′7″, shoulder length mousey hair wearing a knitted knee length dress, with a ‘V’ accentuating her cleavage, or, rather giving her one, her breasts were on the small side, he thought.

“Hi!” she smiled and looked expectantly.

“Hi!” he responded and fumbled for his calling card “Jack MacDougal, Local News.”

“Yes” she seemed a little wary. “Has something exciting happened, on the street? I saw nothing I’m afraid.”

“No, I am just doing a sort of local interest piece, a kind of…” he was already struggling, he knew he should have got his story straight before he called, but he had been so puzzled by Tim’s behaviour. She had him in a stare and he knew he was crumbling. “To be honest it’s a slow news week and I am just really trying to…well…”

“…sniff out a story?” she finished his sentence, smiling at him, her eyes fixed on his.

“Well, yes.” He felt shamed.

“You’d best come in.” she seemed amused, he felt himself beginning to lose himself in her eyes, as she turned away and showed him inside.

“Look, this really is an intrusion, I shouldn’t…”

“Hey, it’s ok, I’m not doing anything much, and besides you have me intrigued.” Her smile helped him relax and those eyes, they had him caught again as she sat, offering him the armchair opposite. He couldn’t help himself, as she sat legs slightly parted, his eyes dropped to the top of her skirt, and up a little, she smiled again, a knowing smile. He blushed as her knees subtly closed together, now she had him at such a huge disadvantage, he smiled back, weakly, where could he go from here.

“So what’s the breaking story?” she seemed to tease with her legs, parting her knees slightly to catch him looking again, and she did.

“It’s just silly, really, I shouldn’t have even…”

“But you did, didn’t you?” Again her eyes were fixed on his, he couldn’t, didn’t want to look away, she was smiling, that beautiful captivating smile, he felt he was becoming transfixed. He was.

“Why have you come? You can tell me, don’t be shy.” He couldn’t tell her, it was just too embarrassing, the whole thing was, why had he come?

She dropped her gaze to her knees, his followed, again drawn to the hem of her skirt, her legs just slightly parted, he wanted to see up her skirt, a forty five year old man acting, feeling like a fourteen year old boy, awkward, unsure of himself, out of his depth. She smiled again; her look seeming to say “this is almost too easy.” The crystal that had hung between what he now realised were her beautiful breasts, in her hand, as she toyed with it, making it spin, catching his eyes as the light reflected in rainbow colours, fascinating him.

“You really should tell me, shouldn’t you?” her smile captivating, her voice coming almost through a dream, of course he should tell her, he still felt uncomfortable.

“Just watch the crystal, Jack, you don’t mind me calling you Jack, do you?”

“No…no, of course not.” She could call him anything she liked he thought

“In fact, you like me calling you Jack, don’t you?” she was still smiling, he felt so warm, comfortable, relaxed.

“Yes.”

“You know you can trust me, Jack, don’t you?” He did.

“Yes”

“You know you can tell me anything, Jack, don’t you?” The crystal’s reflected light seemed to fill the room, to fill his whole consciousness, yet he still hesitated, he knew she was right, yet something inside wanted to resist, somewhere in his mind Jack wanted to say no. He said nothing for a second, and then he said, “Yes.”

She smiled again, the crystal stopped spinning, as she unclasped the chain from her neck, his eyes following her every movement, then resting on hers. Once more her gaze dropped to her knees and his followed. “Your want to see up my skirt, Jack, don’t you?”

“Yes.” He felt so ashamed, she knew, he knew she knew.

“That’s naughty, Jack, isn’t it?”

“Yes” in his shame he could only whisper.

“I can’t hear you, Jack, louder, please!” her voice still pleasant, but firmer, now

“Yes.” He said

“But I’m not mad at you Jack, you can relax, it’s ok” her voice understanding. Jack felt himself relax. She moved in the chair, allowing her legs to part a little more before closing her knees together. Jack was still looking, he caught a glimpse of white cotton. A small electric shock of pleasure shot through his body. He looked at her face; she smiled again and fixed his eyes with hers.

“In fact, Jack, that arouses you, doesn’t it?” Jack felt his penis begin to engorge against the fabric of his underwear, he shifted in his seat, feeling uncomfortable, vulnerable, exposed. “You can’t help yourself, Jack, can you?” He couldn’t “But, Jack, it feels nice to be aroused, doesn’t it?”

It did.

“Now Jack, look at the crystal, again, and just relax.” His eyes again were caught in the reflecting light, the greens, the blues and reds, purple. “You really didn’t want to tell me that you were trying to see up my skirt, did you?”

“No.” Jack felt almost despondent.

“But it wasn’t so bad, was it?”

“No.” It really wasn’t he realised.

“In fact Jack,” her voice teasing him now, as she let a little giggle slip through, “it was very nice wasn’t it?”

“Yes.” He found himself mimicking her giggle, feeling strangely warm, relaxed, but a little silly.

“Now Jack, I want you to tell me why you came to see me. When you tell me things, Jack you will get that nice aroused feeling you just had, when you tell me the truth, but when you try to lie to me you will feel frustrated, you will loose all the nice aroused feeling, because, Jack, when you lie to me you are letting me down, letting yourself down”

Jack could see only the lights filling his consciousness; he knew she was right, if he lied he would be letting her down and that would be letting himself down.

“I came because someone rang me at the Office and told me they had a story, a story of an evil woman, a neighbour of his, who was capturing all the men of the neighbourhood, and turning them into her slaves.” Jack felt a huge surge of relief at having told her, and he felt strangely aroused, again the fabric of his underwear pressing against his member.

“But that is ridiculous, Jack, isn’t it?”

Of course it was, he knew that.

“Yes.”

“I am just an ordinary woman living an ordinary life, isn’t that true, Jack?”

It was obviously true.

“Yes”

“Who was it who telephoned you, Jack”

Jack felt uncomfortable; he couldn’t reveal his source.

“I can’t say.” He said, instantly losing that warm aroused feeling.

“Why not Jack?”

“Because I am a journalist, journalists never reveal their source” He so wanted that warm, aroused feeling back.

“Are you telling me the truth, Jack?”

He felt cold, frustrated, unhappy.

“You never reveal your source.”

He was becoming agitated, upset.

“Don’t worry, Jack, telling me isn’t the same as revealing a source, really, is it? Of course it isn’t, just say out loud the name you are thinking off, besides, I won’t tell anyone, you know you can confide in me.Don’t you think that your friend would like to meet me, to have a friend like me, after all Jack, you like me, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

It made sense to Jack now, clearly this wouldn’t be betraying his friend and he had loved meeting this wonderful woman. It was with a great sense of relief and pride that he told her exactly who had put him on to her, a great sense of pride, and something else, it actually aroused him to tell her, to please this woman so much. He felt a pleasant movement in his trousers as he told her. She noticed him move in his seat, to make himself more comfortable in his newly aroused state, and he felt strangely elated and relaxed.

Once more the reflected light of the crystal filled his vision, the beautiful relaxing lights. Her voice became more distant and he felt so safe, so relaxed listening to her words. He could talk to her about everything, anything, it was so good to have someone to confide even his innermost secrets. Naturally he would tell Tim that he was imaging all the things he saw, the people coming to the house bearing gifts for their mistress, married men who came and served her, these were all figments of his imagination. He felt very sad and sorry for his friend who was clearly in need of help, and Susan was the perfect person to help him, she could save him from this obsession, help him to get back to his right self. Jack would bring him round that very evening and prove to him that all was well here. He certainly would slip the little white pill into his drink to help him to see clearly what was the right thing to do, and, if his friend fell asleep after drinking he would carry him to his car and bring him round to Susan who was the only person who could help him.

Now Jack wanted very much to tell Susan all about himself. He was forty-five years old and married to Vikki, a platinum blonde, well really her hair was brown, actually mostly greying, but he still loved her. At least loved to have her cook for him and wash his socks. She was convenient for sex, too, when he was in the mood. Jack needed to tell Susan that he saw himself as a bit of a lad, really. He enjoyed eyeing up the girls, and especially liked looking at the younger ones. He saw himself as a bit if a Don Juan, and, yes, he realised that his senior position did give him an advantage in the pulling stakes in the Office, but he believed himself to be quite a catch, having he felt kept his looks. He had been unfaithful to Vikki several times, but didn’t feel this was a problem, as he was careful not to let her find out. Besides after twenty-two years of marriage he was entitled to his fun.

Susan listened to the man tell her all about himself, the more she heard the less she liked him. Some behaviour modification was clearly called for, perhaps too she thought some humiliation. Jack was well and truly under and was really enjoying opening up to him, almost boasting of his sexual exploits, especially with the younger girls in the Office who seemed to be in awe of this experienced journalist. Susan decided to have some fun.