The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Super Market Treat

Do not post this on any other website without first contacting me.

Don’t worry about how I can do what I do just sit back and enjoy the ride. In the end as long as you had fun the how shouldn’t matter. I had come to the grocery store to legitimately buy groceries not to fuck a hot blonde but when opportunity presents it’s self, “what are you going to do?” I was looking for the spaghetti noodles at one end of the isle when I spotted her at the other end. It’s rare these days that I get stopped dead in my tracks but this woman certainly had my mouth wide open.

I could make out a wonderfully shaped pair of breasts from 200 feet away which was for me a sure enough sign that I should further investigate this woman’s seemingly worthy attributes. The breasts and her buggy were currently pointed towards me but as I started to make my way to her she turned and proceeded over to the next aisle. I also turned and went the other way with every intention of meeting up with her along the way I decided to make myself invisible to everyone so that I wouldn’t attract any attention or unnerve my soon to be new friend.

I wanted to get close enough to study her and watch her move which I often find rewarding in it’s self. I have to admit that I do enjoy watching a beautiful woman move as they seem to have a grace about them that is in it’s self beautiful or perhaps I am just a sucker for a great body on a beautiful woman? Whatever the case may be it keeps me entertained and keeping entertained is always very high on my own personal list.

As I approached her I could feel myself stiffening which was yet another good sign that this spontaneous errand run was going to have a happy ending for me. I guess it was a good thing that I didn’t have any spaghetti noodles at home after all and to think that I almost sent someone else here to get them. I guess doing things for yourself really can be rewarding at times?

Back to the blonde at hand I was completely right about her. Up close her beauty was incredible. I looked at her ring finger and found it bare which surprised me since I live in a military town and often beautiful women are either married or accompanied by a man. When I say, “military town” I mean two huge military bases so it really is a risk to let your woman out of your sight for too long with all of the men around hunting pussy. It’s an even bigger risk when you let her out in a town with two huge military bases and a horny telepath on the loose.

Since I was surprised to find neither a man nor a ring with her I checked her belly and hips for any possible signs of having a child. Perhaps she had been married once or had a boyfriend that knocked her up and she had sworn off men but I saw nothing. In fact she stretched to reach for a can on the top shelf and my dick felt like it was ready to shoot out of my pants. Her too tight shirt stretched wonderfully across her breasts exposing possibly the flattest stomach that I had ever seen on a woman. My curiosity was further piqued which was amazing considering how I didn’t think that was possible.

I was looking at a woman that was very proud of her body and unlike many women in town this one had a serious reason to be. It was very obvious that she put a lot of hours into her body and had to have maintained a very disciplined diet otherwise, “she” wasn’t possible. Whatever work this woman was into had to have something to do with her body. Stripper? Aerobics instructer? High priced escort? As I stepped closer to her I was overwhelmed with the desire to simply strip her and fuck her right there but I held off. Her perfume surrounded me, it was delicate, feminine, womanly and I imagined myself cuddled up with her on a couch stroking her hair while we watched a movie but that didn’t last long because as nice as she smelled her body still held the strongest desire for me and knowing that in just a few minutes I would be taking pleasure from her body I quickly snapped from my daydream.

She continued up the aisle and I followed watching her seductively swaying ass and I again was overtaken by how powerfully sexy and sexual this woman was. Even though she thought nobody was behind her she still walked with a sexual sway to her that seemed to say, “Look at this and wish that you had a chance at me.” Fortunately for me I had more than just a, “chance.” I felt bad for all of the men that had been left in her wake, the men that she had either knowingly or unknowingly left with hard dicks and hot fantasies. My guess was that she had a good idea of what she and her body were capable of.

Even though she was incredible to look at this woman didn’t exactly strike me as being a ditz. Don’t ask me why I thought that considering she had yet to do anything but walk but I do seem to have a keen sense of these things. I assessed this woman to be as intelligent as she was sexy which was a hell of a combination considering how ball achingly sexy she was.

She wore loose jogging pants that seemed to be screaming, “Pull me down” which was also sexy. As a matter of fact I had never seen a woman in jogging pants before and been struck by the sexiness of them. When I think sexy I don’t think jogging pants but this woman could have literally made anything she wore sexy. Her body couldn’t be denied.

She was stopped again and this time I noticed that on her tight white shirt was a high school athletics insignia. Two questions immediately jumped into my mind. First did that high school know how tightly that shirt was stretched across her breasts? I wondered if the people who possibly gave that to her at the school intended for it to be worn like that. It never looked better! That high school was getting better advertisement than it could have if it were on a major billboard. The second question at hand was, “is she a gym teacher?” It was almost a shame to think of her using that million dollar body on a job that didn’t fully appreciate it or use it to its fullest. Perhaps I could help her to see the joys of stripping or porn? In my opinion with those jobs she could use it and make a whole lot more money off of it.

She stood sideways to me now and her breasts were perfect. I wondered if they were so perfect due to surgery. If she had not had surgery then I could very well be staring at the most perfect natural breasts ever. Her ass was perfectly shaped as well and I was interested in spanking it to check for firmness which I already knew that it had. I wondered what kind of panties she was wearing. Thong I bet. This woman was a sexual creature and it was evident in her walk and clothing. I was sure that she was the type of woman that enjoyed the feel of sexy frilly underwear that felt soft against her skin while making her acutely aware of her own sexuality and its power.

She turned to walk away again but the time for watching and admiring was over now and it was time to start using her for what I estimated to be her most useful use, “that body.” I made her invisible to others just like me and then I stopped her and in a way I guess you could say that I , “shut her off” because she had no say so in what I was about to do to her. I stepped up behind her and pressed my incredibly hard cock into her very firm ass. Her wonderfully toned ass felt soft and right. I wrapped my hands around her and held her firmly by her tummy as I stuck my nose into her hair and inhaled its wonderful scent. I had no doubts that this was going to be an amazingly enjoyable fuck.

I then decided to test my, “thong theory” as I let my hands travel the short distance from her taut stomach to the top of her pants and I pulled down while crouching like a baseball catcher. I closed my eyes before I could see if I was right and then slowly opened them and was greeted by a very sexy white lace thong. I kissed her on her left cheek tenderly and then felt the material of her tiny panty. It was silk. God I loved being right.

I had her lift her feet so that I could pull the pants off over her white athletic shoes which again reminded me of how much time she probably put into her body. I wondered where she was heading after she left the store. A gym perhaps? I was sure that she didn’t imagine that she would be well fucked before getting there. I chuckled to myself.

I dropped the pants to the floor and then stood back up dragging my hands slowly up her body until they reached the bottom of her shirt and stopped. I started to pull the shirt off then but I decided against it and let my hands drag further up her shirt feeling the fabric. I wasn’t sure what this shirt was made out of. It was some sort of stretchy material that conformed perfectly to her body. I reached her breasts and cupped them through her bra. They were perfect. I estimated them to be a B cup and on her athletic frame they looked perfect.

She stood about 5′8″ so we were almost the same in height and the tight shirt showed the bra straps that ran over her shoulders and around her back. I traced the straps with my fingers and then returned my hands to the bottom of her shirt. The shirt was designed to expose her flat stomach and who could blame her for wanting to show it off. Altogether the outfit was extremely sexy. The loose pants that were so easy to pull off and so suggestive. The tight shirt that showed her perfect breasts and flat stomach. This woman had wanted attention and she had fully captured mine. I pulled up on the shirt and had her raise her arms to assist me. Her hair was blonde as I mentioned before but it was tied back in two short pony tails which I was considering using as handles while I fucked her from behind.

The shirt came off and I dropped it to the side, I turned her around and I stared into her beautiful blue eyes for a moment. I could imagine how vibrant they must have looked when she was happy and I was going to make sure that in just a few moments she was very happy.

I caressed her breasts through her bra running my hands over their curves and letting my fingers gently trail along their soft skin, I then took the entire breast in each of my hands and cupped them but I soon realized that I was so caught up in the moment with the mammaries that I was completely leaving out this beautiful lass which I deemed a shame when intimacy is something that I crave so much.

I wiped all inhibitions from her mind and mentally prompted her to become aroused by my acts towards her body. Immediately she had a sharp intake of breath and I could tell that she was indeed a sexual dynamo. I was secretly very happy as it would have thoroughly doused my fantasy of this ideal woman if she would have been any less sexual. After all what’s the use in looking so wonderfully delicious if you don’t enjoy being devoured.

Her eyes widened for a moment and I kissed her deeply and passionately on the lips slipping my tongue inside of her mouth. I grabbed her forcefully behind the neck because I wanted her to know that she was about to be consumed and I wanted her to know that I was in control. After a few moments she seemed to respond and our tongues delicately slipped back and forth in a sensuous dance.

Her lips tasted sweet and I was sure that every other part of her did as well. I needed to truly taste her so I turned her towards and with my hands I guided her to a middle shelf so that she was bent over at the waist. I then crouched again and slid her sexy little thong down her sleek legs and had her step out of them.

She was aroused but I needed to make her more needy. I slipped a finger between her beautiful folds and I was rewarded with a whimper. That was a good start I thought but it’s only a start. I soon had another finger join in her pussy and I started to move them in and out not quickly but slowly and deliberately. I wasn’t in a hurry and I wanted to enjoy every moment.

She was soon moaning and I used my other hand to tease her clit with light touches at first. After a minute or two of this I decided that more pressure was needed so I started to rub directly on her clit with my fingers while still pulling the fingers of my right hand in and out of her pussy. She was now forcing her pussy down on my fingers hoping to increase the pressure but this was not how I wanted it to go and things were only going to go my way. My little puppet was just starting to learn that as I stopped all of the attention that she was enjoying.

I grabbed her firmly by her hips and instructed her to hold still. Apparently this was a tall order for her at this time but she steeled herself and did as she was told. I then moved in and gently nipped at her labia. She shivered and I knew that she was no different than any other woman…..she loved oral sex. I licked gently at her folds and then turned so that I was sitting and I pulled her down onto my face as I licked and sucked on her clit.

It didn’t take long for her to build up to her first orgasm as I suppose when you have few inhibitions to hold you back you can come surprisingly quickly. I enjoyed the power that I had over her and I played her like a fine instrument. She came quickly and the isles rang with her joyous orgasm.

With my face coated I gave her pussy one last lick and a quick kiss before I decided that it was my turn to cum. I got to my feet and again found myself behind her as I removed my shoes and dropped my pants, stepping out of them I removed my boxers and then my shirt until I was naked just as she was.

I again hugged her to me enjoying the feel of her hairless sleek body against my own hardened muscles and one hardened muscle in particular reminded me that it was time to make this woman sing out for me in orgasmic bliss.

I took the head of my cock and slid it gently between her soft folds and I enjoyed the feel and the sound of her as she accepted my thick pole. She was very wet and with the slickness it wasn’t hard for me to slide myself as deep as I could go quite easily.

Her hips were firmly against me and I could wait no longer as I pulled back and started to deliberately ram myself into this woman who so seemingly was built for just what was happening to her. Again she moaned out and with her words, “god yes” I found the motivation to quicken my pace and see what other words I could force her to say.

I fucked her from behind at different angles on some strokes I went right and on some strokes I went left on others I forced my shaft up and on others I tried to force it down. She seem appreciative and I decided that her clit could use a bit more stimulation so I reached around and started to rub with my palm counter clockwise while my left hand grabbed one of the mentioned braids and pulled her head back so that she was looking back at me out of her peripheral vision.

I could see the lust and need in her eyes as I sawed away at her delicate box and I was happy to be a man it’s funny the power that a beautiful woman holds and how it can sometimes seemingly be transferred to make a male feel so powerful and fulfilled. This woman was a trophy and while I did not plan on making her mine permanently for the time being she represented all that I was about which was the use of the finest things a man could hope for at my whim.

Where most men would whine and dine this woman I simply made her mine because I wanted her. I once again appreciated all of the time that she put into her body and her goals to make it as enticing to men as she could. It had worked she had been very enticing to me and while I am sure that she had thought that she would always choose her lovers of her own free will I had chosen her and there was nothing that she could do about it except sit back and enjoy the thorough ride that she was getting.

She was enjoying it in fact and I was happy to reward her work with the tribute of my cum as I felt my balls boil and coat her insides with my crème. She came again for perhaps the second or maybe third time and this last one seemed to wipe her out as she slumped against the shelf panting.

I instructed her mentally to then kneel before me and clean my cock with her mouth which she did in a way that made me sure that she had sucked cock many times before. Soon my cock was clean and I was back in pants and the rest of my clothes. She was still on her knees watching me and for the first time I saw her 1000 kilowat smile.

I appreciated it and I then realized that I had left something out. “Your bra give it to me…I want it as a collection piece.” She reached behind her and thrust her breasts out in the process (all women know that move and how seductive it is) but the time had come for me to go.

She held the soft silk garment out before me and I took it with instructions for her to dress and continue her day reliving the experience as a wild fantasy brought on by seeing such a handsome man as myself. Call it my own want to be needed and fantasized about if you like.

She was back pushing the cart again and I could clearly make out her breasts through the shirt. I think that’s how it should have always been worn actually. A Ferrari is meant to be driven fast and this woman is meant to be shown off. She turned the corner and it was time for me to leave.