The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunday Fan Service

Chapter Two

I woke up on Monday tired, sore, and struggling to get dressed then out the door to work on time. At least I had showered the night before so that was a little time off my morning ritual. As always, traffic was a chore. But I was at least traveling against the normal flow so it was not nearly as bad as it could have been. An advantage to living in city and working in an outlying township.

Once at work, I logged in, set the phone off night ring and started my normal routine. One which I was glad for. I was still very unsettled about the day before and was more than willing to lose myself in the tasks at hand.

During break I noticed that Anna, the girl who trained me as her replacement when she moved up to field rep, was looking at me oddly and with an almost disapproving frown. I wondered if I had screwed up something for one of her clients. But I was at a loss as to what it could be. She left without mentioning anything to me so I figured that I’d find out when I found out.

Some of the guys there seemed to be eyeing me, too. Mostly with odd looks of their own, though I caught one or two with a sort of glassy eyed smile. Maybe it was the blouse I selected. It was a bit more form fitting than what I usually wore. One I had worn a time or two on a casual date but still presentable enough for work. Maybe it was the lack of bra. I’d never gone braless to work before. And was not sure why I had done so that morning. Maybe it was the rush to get out the door.

After lunch I transferred the lines back from the tech who acts as my backup and resumed my day. Though I had more than a few guys stopping by to chit chat. Both some of the techs I work with and some field reps that I hardly ever saw. Still, I was able to get through the day without any real disasters.

Tuesday was almost a repeat of Monday. Though I was less rushed out the door, traffic was slightly worse. Somehow I was braless, again. And more of the guys seemed to drop by my desk to chat face to face, though their eyes tended to drift further south than I was comfortable.

Wednesday morning after my shower, I made a point to grab a bra but none were anywhere to be found. Not even in my laundry basket. Resigned, I dressed and headed out to work. I’d see about picking up a couple over the weekend.

Later in the day, Robert, my boss, asked me into his office. He wanted to ask about call volume for a few of the our larger clients. It was an odd thing to bring up with me as the logs would have answered his questions far more readily. But I guess he was wanting to feel me out about some other issue without directly stating what it was. I figured it had to be something like that because he then asked me if there was anything going on that I felt he should know about. He seemed rather concerned and, as always, he was more than professional but I could not help but note that he, too, gave me a strange look as i went back to my desk. Maybe he was having to deal with some office drama.

That night, I got a call from Kevin. My stomach did flip flops when I heard his voice, but all he seemed interested in was if I had gotten the contact info for my boss and HR. Something I did not recall his either asking for or my getting. But I automatically reached for my purse and pulled out those particulars. He hung up without saying anything more. I was left to wonder if he was thinking of applying where I worked. The thought of him being there was more than I wanted to think about.

Work on Thursday and Friday was more of the same. That night, being the second Friday of the month, was the club meeting. It was hardly an organized thing as it had been years since it had done anything major as a group. These days, it was more a get together with friends. For various reasons regular membership was not near what it one was but since we had nominal dues and kept up a newsletter, we still considered it a club.

Though sci/fi was, and still officially is, the club’s main focus, the scope had broadened to include other genres. Membership, despite the stereotypes, was made up by more women than men. Something that had always been the case, I’ve been told. Currently only Chris, Cathy’s husband, and Kevin are the only token males who regularly attend.

Chris worked in AC repair. Though he was an avid reader, he never seemed all that into the sci/fi media and fanfic scene. I always thought he attended more due to his devotion to Cathy than any real interest in our discussions.

Kevin worked at one of the local universities in the computer science department. I always had been a little vague about what he did there. As I mentioned, he was a very long time member and one who hardly missed a meeting. And since last weekend, I felt more than a little foreboding about seeing him again.

This month’s meeting was at Rachel’s house. She shared it Olivia, an older woman and a long time friend of hers that she had known since she was a teenager. I had the impression that her teen years were a bit harsh and she left her family’s home just as soon as she legally could do so. And Olivia was good enough to make sure she did not end up on the street. Rachel was straight and single. A shame since I always got on well with her. Olivia was single and, as far as I knew, straight, too. Though I don’t think she was interested in even looking anymore. Olivia was out of town visiting relatives so I showed up a bit early to see if I could help Rachel get things ready.

Stepping out of my car, I walked to her door. Before I left my apartment, I spent a few minutes looking for that box Kevin had dropped off for Rachel, to no avail. It was as if he had never dropped one off and I eventually decided to not worry about it. But its memory flitted through my mind again as I rang her doorbell.

“Oh, hey! Glad you’re early. Come on in.”

Rachel was already hurrying back towards the kitchen before I could even step fully inside. After closing the door behind me, I stopped to set my purse on a chair before removing my jacket. Draping it over my purse, I followed her back to the kitchen to see what was needing to be done. Various bags of chips, crackers, and other items ranging from salty to sweet were already set out from the pantry.

Rachel generally offered more than enough for any one meeting. She once explained that when she first started attending the meetings, she never could contribute much due to her finances. Now that she could afford to host the meetings in her own right, she made sure to have enough for anyone who might show up. Even if that meant having more leftovers than any of us would ever care to eat. She solved that little problem by bagging up anything that was left and donating it to the break room at her job. Rachel was gathering some bowls from the cabinet when I walked in. When she turned back to me, I got my first good look at what she was wearing. I quickly looked to Rachel’s eyes and was shocked to see an ever so slightly haunted look. One that was both familiar and similar to the look in my own eyes when I had checked a mirror over the past week.

It was rare that I ever saw Rachel in a t-shirt as she also dressed to draw the eyes of the easily distracted upwards. In fact, most of the tricks that I used I had learned from her.

She was in her middle thirties, about ten years older than myself, and would generally choose clothing that would blend her chest and waist together. I’d never previously seen her wear a t-shirt to a club meeting, but she wore one today. It was thin, white, one or two sizes too small, and, while still opaque, did nothing hide her figure—openly displaying her top heaviness and much thinner waist for what they truly were. And she was jiggling as much as I was.

Maybe it was a lot of little clues that I had tallied up in my head without being aware of the process, but it was the look in her eyes that brought the story into focus. Kevin had always given Rachel rather intense looks when he thought no one was watching, and I’d always known that he kinda had a thing for her. And with the events of the past week, it all came together for me. I knew what he probably had to have done with her.

As he had with me, Kevin must have dropped by and let his desires be known. Desires that Rachel, despite her long standing misgivings towards him, had been powerless to avoid surrendering herself to. Just as I had been.

Her eyes were currently taking in the top that I had worn for the evening. The overlarge white tank top was one that Heather had once worn belted over a black catsuit as part of a costume, one year. On her smaller frame, it was an obscenely loose dress that she could almost swim through. On me, being taller and not as petite as she, it was not quite as loose. But even with it partially tucked into my jeans it still gaped badly under my arms. Enough so that I could hardly move without exposing the sides of my breasts. And, if I wasn’t careful, they could easily escape out the front, as well. One strap’s tendency to slip off my shoulder was not any help, for that matter.

Earlier, when I put it on, I couldn’t have said why none of those things bothered me. Perhaps it was the same for Rachel. Now that we were exchanging looks, I began to suspect that each of our reasons for what we wore were the same. With a pensive look, Rachel set the bowls on the table then looked back to me with a sigh. She knew me pretty well, too.

“All of your bras are missing, too, aren’t they?”

“Yeah. Somehow I never had time during the week to stop by a store. I’m making time to go out tomorrow. .”

“Don’t. Believe me. Just, don’t. I tried that when I stopped by a mall on Wednesday evening. Instead, I ended up buying a chemise that a blind man could see through. For all I know, the blouse that I had worn there from work ended up in the garbage so I was just wearing the chemise out when I went to pay. I about died when the clerk, she couldn’t have been out of high school, all but said that whores who were past their prime had no business shopping there.

She still took my money and, as bad as that was, it was nothing to the walk out through the mall. The high school kids were there in force and a few of the boys had their cell phones out. They stared at me as if I were making their dreams come true while they did their best to stay ahead of me and ‘adjust’ themselves on the fly. I’m still amazed that I was not arrested before I even hit the parking lot. I’m just glad that I made it to my car before any of them got the nerve to ask me for more than a free show. What if I were not able to say no? Then I would have ended up in jail. I still don’t know if Kevin was looking to get arrested me or not.” She looked as scared as I was suddenly feeling.. I’d never considered that anything like that might happen to me. Now, though, I was not so sure. I was having trouble meeting her eyes as I made my own admission.

“Kevin stopped by my place on Sunday. Before then, I don’t ever remember being either an at home nudist or very attracted to guys. But with him seeing me naked. .one thing led to another.”

“Sounds familiar. I saw him on Tuesday. He wanted to show off his new phone. Before I knew it, I was posing for him in the buff. I never liked how he sometimes looked at me. And the looks he gave me then should have sent me running and screaming down the street, naked or not. But I was too excited to care. And then. .one thing lead to another.” She paused then seemed to regard her shirt. “Before he left, he told me how he wanted to see me in a small white t and jeans for the meeting. Maybe I should be grateful. This is the first evening since he stopped by that I have felt right about wearing anything at all. I don’t know how I’m going to explain it all to Olivia, when she gets back.” She sighed then looked to my top. “I suppose he picked that out for you?”

“Yeah.” It had not seemed that odd until she and I started discussing things. “We’re going to see him again tonight.” I could see Rachel’s nipples stiffen at that thought. I know that my own were doing their best to poke through. “I guess he wants others to see us, too.”

“Probably. Still working at that tech place?” She knew that I was. She had helped me prep for the interview as she was a tech writer for a similar firm. “I bet you were popular with the guys, this week. I know some of my coworkers were straining to keep their attention on my face.” A look of offended irritation crossed her features. “A few of them did not even try. .”

“I know the feeling.” And I did, now. Thinking back over the week, it was disturbing how little that kind of attention had bothered me at the time. Other little things started clicking into place and I was suddenly very scared. I was wondering what had been happening to me and if should even dare to go into work on Monday. Without knowing why, I suddenly felt like it was all too much to deal with and I should not think about it. To distract myself, I started opening the packages on the kitchen table.

Rachel took my cue and handed me a bowl then went into the living room to do some last minute straightening. As I finished up the things in the kitchen, I heard Rachel say something in the front room. Ducking in to check, I saw her peeking through the drapes at the front window.

She kept repeating, “No, no, no, no. .”

With growing trepidation, I also peek through the drapes. In the yard out front, just in from the street, Kevin was speaking intently with both Cathy and Chris.