The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUNBEAMS

By Witchman

22 year old Lori’s heart was full of glee as she turned the key and opened the door to her very first apartment, a small but cozy studio.

Fresh out of college, and having maintained a bit of a living by writing online web reviews, she was now planning on writing the world’s greatest novel.

She looked around the place again, her furnishings and boxes having arrived the day before, and contemplated how everything would be just so, just as she liked it.

She smiled a bit more when she remembered Nicole, the very attractive but obviously very lesbian real estate agent who had given her the once over more than once, remembering how she told her the last girl that lived there had left to pursue a film career.

Lori did not like girls that way, but she was flattered by the attention the classy, 40-something woman paid to her.

The place already had carpeting, and was clean and neat.

The real selling point was the light, the way the sunlight practically bathed the apartment due to the artistic spacing of the huge bay windows.

The place had also been painted in a soft yellow hue that only added to the dappling, dazzling effect.

Lori had even found herself spacing out a little when Nicole told her to sit in one of the sunbeams, how drowsy and relaxed it had made her feel.

Giggling a little, she decided to try that again, only this time she wanted to try sunbathing inside her own apartment.

Digging through one of the boxes that contained her naughty bits, she pulled out a tiny string bikini, stripping nude right there. “I can, for it is my place,” she said aloud.

It did feel good, especially when she laid down a blanket on the floor.

As the sun beams bathed her body, she played with the Venetian blinds a bit, letting the light fall in interesting angles on her body.

Lori took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly.

Then she did it again.

Then again.

It felt wonderful, lying inside a sunbeam, as though the solar energy was slipping through her befuddled body.

Gradually, she lost track of time, her breathing in sync with a soft buzzing in her head, perhaps the echo of her own breathing in her mind.

Her thoughts drifted lazily to those of pleasure, excited by the erotic prospects having her own place offered her.

Dini, her college roommate, was great but a born slob, where she was a neatnick. She had been amazed the two of them had gotten through college without killing each other.

Now, as the sun kissed her body, her mind hazy and drowsy, her jill hand unconsciously made it towards her crotch, her fingers finding her womanhood as she thought of how she would fuck in every corner of the room, and on the floor in the kitchen area, and in the bathroom.

Her other hand played with her stiff left nipple. God, but she was feeling horny. It had been too long since she had gotten a proper fucking.

She could feel the orgasm building, and was so lost in lust that she did not even notice or mind the sudden flash of Nicole in her mind, looking over her body again, only this time licking her lips at the sensual show.

Lori cried out in pleasure as an enormous orgasm engulfed her.

She sighed, then fell into darkness.

Awakening a few hours later, she found herself now bathed in moonlight, feeling sexy and mystical as she arose from sleep.

Feeling groggy, her head filled with confusing images, she tried to rise, but succumbed again with a sigh, now falling into an even deeper sleep.

It was a week later when she found the magazines.

Tucked in the back of the large closet, they had been hidden under in a large manila envelope under an old plastic garbage bag.

Lori’s eyes had widened when she had opened the envelope and removed the carnal contents.

They were all lesbian porn magazines, with a heavy emphasis on BDSM.

She blushed a little, too, when she noticed how many of the pages were covered in pussy stains.

Lori felt her heart beating in her chest, her curious eyes drinking in the erotic images that flashed in her eyes as she turned each passionate page.

So many beautiful women, some of them nude except for leather collars, on their knees in front of regal, demanding Dommes.

Lori had experimented a little in school, and had actually gone all the way with Dini one night, after too many margaritas and a light night cable showing of “Bound,” but this was different.

She had never let any boy touch her like that, spank her, whip her, yet she could not deny the obvious erotic impact the photos were having on her nipples, pussy, and imagination.

She took the hottest one of the three magazines, and brought it over to her computer desk.

Since moving, she had usually tooled around her place in tee shirt and panties, or her ex-boyfriend Bill’s old varsity jersey, but now she felt an overwhelming urge to be naked, nude, like one of the women in the hot magazines.

Her jill hand once again found her wet pussy, enjoying the cool air as it breezed over her shaven snatch.

Her stroking was in time with her pounding heart, as her lips silently mouthed the tantalizing text that accompanied the sexy pics.

The helpless slave knelt before her Mistress, lost in her eyes and spell.

Lori moaned softly. She was getting off to a lezzy BDSM magazine, and it was turning her on immensely.

The knowing Mistress gently lapped at the eager acolyte’s wet and dripping cunt.

Could she be like that? Down on her hands and knees, a woman spanking her ass, the whip and paddles in the pics looking so threatening, but undeniably arousing.

The sunlight was bathing the entire studio in soft light, Lori unaware of anything else but her drowsy, shiny seduction.

Surrendering to pleasure, the young bewitched beauty fell again in to the older woman’s eyes, giving herself over to a need greater than herself.

It was all too much, especially when Lori turned to the last page, which was stuck to the next to last one, opening it and whining softly when she tore the page a little, gasping as she saw the last fabulous photo, a moaning and enraptured young woman about her age surrounded by four older women, each one touching her, stroking her, kissing her, filling her with fingers and fists and tongues and one huge vibrator in her ass.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!!” Lori gasped, her pussy spasming, soaking the seat of her computer chair.

She passed out face first into the page.

As the erotic hours passed, the naïve beauty slowly, inescapably, inhaled the irresistible essence of womanly arousal that was dried into the pages, unconsciously inhaling the pussy perfume of the previous reader, her mind and body slowly conditioning itself to relate her previous pleasure with these erotic images and mesmerizing memories.

She sighed softly in her sleep.

Lori managed to force some food into herself, having felt incredibly horny ever since awakening.

Even showering could not shake the lusty thoughts and images that were crowding her mind, her curiosity heightened by what she was feeling, her mind wondering what the previous tenant had been like, wondering if she had not left the dirty magazines there to seduce and ensnare the next tenant.

It was a hot thought; perhaps the previous tenant had been seduced by the one before her, and the one before her by the one before that, an endless line of Sapphic seduction.

Stepping out of the shower, she found herself studying her reflection, cooing a little as she rubbed lotion on her sexy body.

She shook her head, vainly trying to rid her mind of one of the hotter stories in the second magazine, one about a pre-med student hypnotized and seduced by one of her female professor’s into becoming a stripper.

Her pussy was dripping again, but it was always that way now. Try as she could, Lori could not shake herself of the inescapable fact that what she saw in the magazines, and what she was lately thinking, was making her feel more aroused and submissive, not just aroused and horny and submissive, but feeling that she needed to lick pussy again, that she wanted to feel the closeness, the softness, of another woman, to deeply inhale the curious mix of smells that came when two perfumes and pussy scents mixed, when two beautiful bodies were crushed against each other, lost in womanly arousal.

She walked nude and fragrant back to her computer desk, her nipples rock hard, a long trail of lady lust seeping down her leg.

She went to pick up the second magazine, when she noticed the envelope was not quite empty.

Reaching in, her heart jumped when she pulled out a DVD.

How did she not notice this before when she first found it? Had the magazines captured her curiosity so strongly?

The disk had no label or name, but Lori could only imagine what was on it.

Imagination, though, was not enough.

As though she was watching herself, she saw her hands slide the disk into her computer, and she settled down and relaxed, although her heart was visibly pounding in her chest.

She gasped when the first image appeared.

It was her studio.

Lori’s eyes widened, her mouth falling a little slack, the dappling, drowsy, sleepy sunlight that filled her place only being matched by the hypnotic glare that now emanated from her computer.

It was her place, only there was no carpet, just a large, white pentagram.

Lori’s clit quivered when a young woman walked into the frame, and stood naked inside the magical symbol.

The woman was Asian, a little shorter than Lori, but their breasts were about the same, C cups, but the other woman’s looked bigger on her shorter frame.

Her hair was cropped short, and dyed blonde, and the tattoos and her piercings gave her a sexy, punkish appearance, so unlike Lori’s long dark hair and fair skin.

An off screen hand must have adjusted the blinds, for the woman was suddenly caught in two sunbeams, one that covered her head, causing her to blink, but not look away, the other right over her pussy.

Her dripping pussy.

Lori continued to stare. She could hear a voice, but could not see the speaker, but the words had an unmistakable erotic effect on the Asian woman.

Her face flushed, her hand once again finding her own wetness, unable to shut out the ringing, ravishing words, the carnal commands that the obviously entranced woman in the video was repeating.

“The slave obeys her Mistress.”

“The slave is an obedient pussywhore.”

“The slave serves her Mistress without question.”

Lori did not notice that she too, was now repeating these mesmerizing mantras, her voice in synch with the other woman.

Sunbeams make me sleepy.

Sunbeams make me sexy.

Sunbeams make me submissive.

Sunbeams make me succumb.

Sunbeams make me slutty.

Sunbeams make me serve.

She was no longer touching herself.

She did not have to touch herself.

The slave on screen and Lori were both responding in time now, squirming when they were instructed to feel a woman’s knowing tongue on their pussies.

A diminishing voice in her head, her own, tried to scream a warning, that this was not right, that she was being hypnotized and transformed into a lesbian pussy slave, but she could not resist.

At some point the camera was turned towards her own windows, and the entire screen became a hypnotic glare.

The last thought she remembered before sinking into slavery was that the DVD was looping itself.

It felt good to obey.

Slavelori had gotten up only to drink water and to use the bathroom, striding softly, like a sex zombie, back and forth.

She had even pulled her futon mattress close to the computer so that she could fall asleep with Mistress’s and her slave sister’s words in her mind.

The phone rang over and over again, Lori not noticing that her ringtone had been changed to “I Kissed a Girl.”

“Hmm, hello,” she murmured groggily.

“Lori? I hope I am not disturbing your deep sleep.

This is Nicole speaking.”

Lori noticed only for a fleeting moment how quickly she had sat up, the older woman’s voice moving her in a sudden and profound way.

“I am listening, Nicole,” she replied, before even realizing she had said it.

Lori thought she could almost feel Nicole smile through the cellphone.

“I am going to be in your neighborhood today, showing another apartment.

I want to see you.

You would like that, wouldn’t you, Lori.”

“Yes I would,” she responded, for she did.

For some reason, she wanted to see this woman more than anything else.

Nicole said something about wanting to see how she was doing, and that she should have a nice, big breakfast, then wait for her, but Lori had stopped consciously listening, her befuddled brain trying to comprehend why the older woman’s voice was so madly familiar in her mind.

Food was eaten quickly, Lori feeling strangely compelled, as though she wanted to have a lot of energy.

Everything she did felt amplified, every bite of her omelette fresh and delightful in her mouth, every drop of the water in the shower a little lick of pleasure.

She made an erotic canvas of her face, again feeling a strange need to wear heavy eye make up, to straddle the line between sexy and sleazy, giggling like a schoolgirl, feeling turned on by the idea of turning on Nicole, arousing the sexy cougar who was coming to see her.

Coming.

To see her.

She could barely contain her excitement.

Walking back out of the bathroom, she noticed her home still smelled heavily of pussy.

She liked knowing this, and was enviously eyeing her computer desk again, wondering if she could retain enough willpower to get off once before her company came.

Came.

God, what was happening to her?

When she said the word “come,” “coming,” “came,” she felt so aroused, sexy.

Conditioned.

The DVD.

Lori paused.

The screen had switched to her screen saver, the puppies and kittens seemingly so strange now, not her, out of place.

For a moment, the old Lori came, (mmm) back to awareness.

She had spent the entire night, and most of the day before, watching the movie, yet her fuzzy mind could not recall any moment of it at that moment.

Except.

No.

Her eyes searched the floor, then she whined softly when she found it.

There, in the middle of the eastern wall.

In the carpet.

A seam.

Against her will, she felt her body move towards it.

She had to know.

She just had to know.

Her trembling fingers found the edge of the carpet between the floor and the baseboard, then slowly pulled it back, revealing…

Exposing.

She came.

The pentagram.

There.

In her studio.

Lori suddenly felt out of control. Nicole would be here at any moment, but she felt pulled towards the pentagram.

The sunlight was shifting through the blinds now, beginning to bathe the magic circle, the inviting image only further enticing her forward.

“No,” she said aloud, but still her feet moved her.

This was not a joke anymore. This was serious. She was being pulled into a magic hypnotic circle, cast by an unknown witch, a witch who entranced and seduced helpless young women, bringing them over to the Sapphic side.

It was just too much, and as she came again with a shout as she finally relented and let the powerful unseen force pull her into the circle, the sensual sunbeams blared into her face and pussy.

She lost track of time, her mouth again falling open, instinctively reciting the hypnotic chants that had been burned and mind fucked into her.

When the sun hit its peak, the studio was crisscrossed with sinful angles of sexy sunbeams.

Lori did not show any reaction to the faint sound of keys turning in her lock, or the click-clack of high heels.

Her eyes widened and she mewed softly, when Nicole entered her field of vision.

The older woman was beautiful; brunette, busty, possessed of a confident air that was only stronger now, as slavelori stood in helpless fascination, trapped by the glamour.

Nicole smiled knowingly. “So, my little darling, you have found it.”

Lori could only murmur. “You…it was…it is…”

“Yes, my dear,” Nicole nodded, slavelori nodding as well. “I wanted you from the first moment I saw you. I knew this would be the perfect place for you, as it was for Kimmy, the former tenant.”

Lori moaned softly as Nicole continued her craven tale.

“Kimmy has since moved onto a very lucrative career in the lesbian porn industry.”

Nicole smiled, and Lori came again. “That little slut. She thought she could handle me. Mmmmm…breaking her will was so delicious.”

slavelori quivered again, the intoxicating image of the Asian-American punk girl begging this bewitching woman for permission to cum fueling her pussy fire.

Or were these her desires?

Nicole again looked up and down at her trapped slave. “I let myself in with the spare key. I had a feeling you would be …distracted.”

“ I also appreciate the naughty school girl uniform you chose to wear, but I think it will look better on the floor outside the sacred circle.”

“Yes Mistress,” slavelori replied, unhesitatingly removing the white blouse that had been tied in a knot under her breasts, her plaid skirt joining the blouse on the floor.

slavelori was nude in heels now. Bra and panties were no longer necessary.

Nicole looked her over approvingly, slavelori proud her body was pleasing to this woman, excited that she was exciting her.

“Assume the position,” Nicole commanded, and slavelori slowly sank to the floor, lying spread-eagled, her eyes dazzled by the splashing sunbeams as her Mistress adjusted the blinds again, this time sending the hypnotic rays over slavelori’s bare breasts and pussy.

Mistress walked around slowly, reaching under her short black pencil skirt to flick girl grease onto her entranced novice.

“Tongue,” Mistress said, and slavelori began to squirm and moan, feeling the tongue of her dreams on her pussy.

The fact that it was Mistress’s tongue made it all the more hotter, made her long for the moment when this wonderous woman would give bestow upon her the bewitching gift of her tongue and taste.

The words did not matter; only obedience.

It was in the sunbeams, in the words of her Mistress.

When the touch of Nicole’s tongue finally did come, slavelori was already too far gone to feel it.

Kevin shook his head. “I have to hand it to you, Nicole. You are one hell of a saleswoman. The same apartment, turned over twice in less than eighteen months. The tenants do not stay long enough to make a mess, only long enough to give up their security deposit.”

“So what happened to….Lori?” he continued.

Nicole smiled. Her boss and herself were the only employers in the small real estate firm, but it was true; she had been making him extra money.

“Actually, she decided to move in with me,” Nicole replied.

Kevin blinked for a moment, then smiled. “So that is why you took that old Victorian instead of your first three commissions.

Now you have a place to store your lesbian lovers.”

She winked. “Indeed I do,” she said, smiling knowingly.

Kevin shrugged. “Well, good for you,” he said.

“So who are you showing the place to today?” he asked.

Nicole smiled again. “Actually, my new “occupant” recommended her.

Her name is Dini.”

THE END…..