The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. Therefore, if you are

  • Under 18
  • Offended by stories of a sexual nature,
  • Have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality
  • Think it would be fun to try this at home,

LEAVE NOW.

If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult just looking for a little break from reality, READ ON!

I would like to thank Homer Vargas for the help and advice with this story which would have probity stayed on the to do pile were it not for more than one e-mail and suggestion. Thanks again Homer.

Summer of Enslavement

This story begins some twenty years ago. I was a sixteen-year-old boy on his summer break from school and like any boy that age, had far too much time on my hands. My family and I lived a half mile from a quite little seaside fishing village called Whiterock. It was the kind of village that only came to life in the summer mounts. During the winter it had a population of no more than two thousand people but with the coming of the sun that number would at least quadruple. People would pack up their kids and send them out of the city to play on the golden sands loved so much by the tourist. I have to admit that part of me resented losing the privacy of the sandy beach for three mounts of the year. But there was another coastline that the tourist never saw or wanted to see and that became mine during those mounts. It was half a mile from the village along the south beach were sands began to change, becoming pebbles, shells, rocks, and high banks. Not the kind of place to put down a towel and soak in the sun, so even at the peek of the summer it was empty.

But what the tourists never knew was that about half a mile up the rocky shore line where the cliffs formed a small horseshoe there was hidden from the prying eyes of the village a small oasis of sandy beach in the sea of rock. It could only be reached by walking over all the pebbles and shells and that was one reason I would walk my dog Max there every day. Max was a large German Shepard, the kind of dog that would have to be kept on a lead on the sandy beach but on the rocky shore could run free. So after first slipping a cigarette out of my mother’s handbag each morning, I would set off with Max to what I considered my beach were we both could run free, me to have my smoke and Max to chase the gulls and explore. Maybe later on I would go to the village and see my friends at the arcade and maybe play a game of Pac-man but that would be later. This time on the beach was all my own.

No one could walk up the rock-strewn beach with out my hearing them, so once I got to my hidden beach I would stop and light up my stolen cigarette, secure in the knowledge that I would not be caught. Every day I would smoke one half of it there on the outward leg of my walk finishing it off on the way back. One day the beach was as empty as ever on the way out just the way we liked it. The sun was warm, the breeze blew gently off the sea, and I was looking forward to stopping on the way back at my beach and lying in the sun and watch the gulls swoop and dive across the waves.

I had walked Max another mile along the beach when I had decided to turn around and head back. The day was hotter than I thought and my clothes were sticking to me with the sweat as I walked. What I needed was a swim to cool down, but of course I didn’t have any swimming trunks with me. But that didn’t matter the sea was high and by then the water would have been up to the sand of my beach. All I had to do was strip on my beach and slip into the water there were no one could see. I was looking forward to a refreshing swim and then drying off lying on the flat rocks that surround the sand. But As I made my way back to the beach I turned into the horseshoe and stopped dead. Someone else was on my little beach sunbathing. Damn, I thought, there goes my refreshing swim this afternoon. Now I would just have to put Max on his leash and head home in my sweaty clothes. I moved a little closer trying to see who it might have been, before stopping dead yet again as I suddenly realized that it was a woman and she appeared to be topless.

As I said, the sea was in and there was a high bank along the shore, so if I wanted to get any closer I would have to walk on the pebbly beach. But I didn’t want her to see or hear me and cover up. The very stones that had given me my privacy were keeping me from every young man’s fantasy. I walked back up the beach to sit, and finished my cigarette trying to decide what to do next. Curiosity and desire were getting the better of me, as I thought about the topless woman not five hundred yards further down the beach. There was only one thing for it, I decided. I would have to go back up the beach a ways to a point where the bank sloped down to the shore. I knew if I climbed up and made my way back down the field to a spot overlooking where she was lying, I could get another look. I grew up playing in these fields and knew them well, and in no time at all, I was crawling through the grass towards that edge of the bank that I knew overlooked my beach.

And then there she was just were I had last seen her, and even though she was about forty feet below me there was noting blocking my view. Yet she was still too far away to see much. One thing I was able to tell was that she was not someone that lived in the village. But that was not at all strange. Lots of people came to the town during the summer. And I could see now that she appeared to be an older woman, but from were I was hiding it was too hard to tell. She looked like she could be her late thirties maybe early forties with large breasts, and hips, and a little fat around the waist. But it didn’t matter to me right then, as I said, it was twenty years ago in a small seaside village, so she was the first topless woman I had ever seen in real life. Even my own girlfriend Julie had not let me do more than touch hers through her T-shirt. So I thought it was the most beautiful sight ever. I felt excited, and at the same time guilty, for spying on her.

If only I could get closer I had thought, spotting a likely looking spot about twenty five feet below me and a little to the right, not that I had much chance to get to it with out her spotting me I realized. So I contented my self with the view before me ‘til Max decided to start barking at something in the grass. The sound of the bark shocked me and apparently her also. She sat up, wrapping a towel about herself and seamed to stare straight up at the spot where I lay. Fear gripped me, could she see me? Was she looking at me knowing what I was doing? Was I caught? I crawled backwards as fast and as far as I could, before standing up and running home across the fields, not even not even daring to look back.

That night I lay awake in bed thinking about that strange woman lying on my beach, and what it would be like to have touched those big tits of hers. My hand reached between my legs and held my cock as I jerked off, and wishing I could have seen more. Maybe if she was there again tomorrow, I told myself, I could get a little closer. But maybe Max’s barking had frightened her away and she would not want to come back or maybe she had only been down to the village for the day. I decided that if nothing else it was worth a try and with that thought in my head, I drifted off to sleep.

The next day with a rough plan worked out in my head, I brought Max for his walk early checking out the beach and the hiding place I had seen the day before. And satisfied that it was perfect for my needs I brought Max home telling my mother I was going to meet some friends that after noon, then after a quick stop at my parents room I set off across the fields to the beach again.

It was another sunny day as I sat in the long grass fifteen feet above the beach, and I prayed she would be there again but as the day wore on there was no sign of her. And I was starting to get disappointed, to say the least. So lying back in the grass I decided to have a smoke. I reached in to my rucksack and pulled out pack of cigarettes and the other prize I had brought with me, my father’s new camera. It was one of those new instant jobs that are so common now but back then were just new on the market. It was my fathers pride and joy. He had bought it only a mount before. I had known it had been a risk to take it but if she did return it would be worth it.

A second chance was too much to hope for, I told myself sadly as I stubbed out the now finished cigarette and began to repack my rucksack for the journey home. It was then I heard someone coming up the stony beach. Peering through the grass that kept me hidden, I saw it was indeed the strange women from the day before with a towel under her arm heading for my beach. I quickly hide myself, watching as she reached my beach. And now from a closer position I could get a better look at her. It seemed my first impression had been about right! She looked at least forty, maybe a little more She wore no makeup and her black hair was pulled tight into a bun on the back of her head. With pale lips and her eyes hidden behind mirrored glasses her face look severe and calculating. As for her body I could see now that it wasn’t the kind of body I fantasized about in my dreams the night before. Although you would not call her obese by any means, she was definitely on the heavy side. If I had passed her in the street I doubted I would have even given her a second glance, but there I was my heart pounding in my chest so hard that I thought surely she would hear. But she showed no sigh that she had noticed anything strange the day before or that day She just lay her towel on the sand, and started to undress.

I held my breath and snapped off a quick picture as she removed her T-shirt and shorts; folding them and put them at one end of the towel. Then, checking there was no one in sight, started to remove her bra. Reaching between her breasts, she undid the hook, letting her large tits free before my eyes. As I snapped again and I noted how they sagged a little without the bra’s support. Then to my surprise she reached down and hooked her thumbs in to her panties and began taking them off. I couldn’t believe my luck as she slowly lowering them down over her hips, revealing her beautiful dark haired pussy. As they dropped to the ground, I could feel my cock straining against my zipper as I watched her lie down. I snapped another shot as she began slowly rubbing suntan lotion on her big beautiful tits. Unzipped my shorts quickly still pointing the camera I started to rub my growing cock, as I watch her hands move across her body. Taking my cock in my hand began to stroke it. Her right hand returned to her breast as her left moved between her legs. She started fingering herself; her long fingers seeking out her vagina, probing its lips, as with a loud moan she arched her back, forcing two fingers inside her beautiful pussy. My cock was throbbing in my hand as I watched her the thought of taking pictures forgotten as I matched her strokes with my own.

By then I was so lost in my own pleasure I didn’t realize I was getting so close to the eager as I tried to see even more of her. Without thinking I moved closer to the edge forgetting totally about the weak overhang till it fell away beneath me. I found myself sliding down the side of the bank on my back, feet first, hitting the sand hard enough to leave me stunned. As I lay there dazed, looking up at the sky, I thanked God to be alive. I let my eyes close as I gathered my wits about me only to find myself, when I opened them again, staring up at the naked woman standing astride me, her body bent over me so that her large breasts were hanging over my face. I was frozen with fear.

“Did you get a good look, little man?” she asked with a smile and a voice that would have scared sharks. What could I say? How could I answer? There I was, lying beneath her on my back with my swollen cock sticking out of my shorts. And no matter how I tried, it was getting even harder at the sight of those big orbs hanging over my face.

“Well maybe not so little I see?” she said, as we both stared down at my cock. Then to my shock, her left hand shot out grabbing it. I let out a scream as the sensation of it hit me. “It would seem you did!” she smiled, giving my cock a yank. “And taking pictures too! Well, well, I wonder what your mommy would say if she knew she had a dirty little boy for a son.”

I tried to get up, but she pulled my cock again. " You’re not going anywhere,” she said smiling. My right hand shot out, trying to stop her from pulling my cock right off. But she caught it in mid-flight “What turned this on, boy?” she sneered giving my cock a squeeze sending shocks of pleasure and pain up my spine. “Was it my big tits?” she cooed softly, as she pressed my hand against her nipple. My cock jumped. “Or was it this that got you so hot?” she smirked, pulling my hand from her tit and shoving it onto her hot, wet, sticky pussy. My cock felt like it would explode and she seemed to notice. “Oh no you don’t, " she warned, letting go of my hand and slapping me across the face. “Don’t you dare come on me, that would be a terrible waste now wouldn’t it!” I was shocked as I felt tears well up in my eyes. “Maybe I will take you to the police station. Would you like that? I could show them your camera and tell them you weren’t satisfied with just being a peeping tom so tried to rape me, let them put you in jail. wouldn’t that make your mother proud? " She said with a grin.

“Please don’t,” I cried, partly from the force of the slap, and partly from fear.

“Why not. It would serve you right, mommy’s boy,” she said, giving my cock another jerk.

“I’ll do anything you ask. Just don’t tell any one,” I pleaded as I thought of the town knowing what I had done

“Anything?” she said smiling.

“Yes, Yes anything just don’t tell my mother, please,” I begged.

“Too damn right you will do anything I ask,” she said, slapping me again. She dropped to her knees, still holding my cock in her hand. “That camera, give it to me,” she said, leaning over, her big breasts brushing my chest, her face so close to mine, ]I could feel her breathe.

“But... I cant... it’s my father[’]s... I... can’t give you that,” I cried.

She leaned closer. “Give me the damn camera, boy”, she said her voice low and now more menacing. “Or I swear I’ll tell the whole fucking town that you are a dirty little pervert who spies on women while jerking off. And remember I have the pictures to prove it” she said, laughing.

What could I do? I did as I was told and handed her the camera. When it was done I asked in a trembling voice if I could go, now that she had what she wanted.

She just began to laugh harder. “Go? You’re going nowhere ‘till I tell you, boy,” she said giving my cock a squeeze. “The camera was just for starters. You will give me a lot more than that, before you’re through,” and with that, she put her hand on my chest and sat up, her hips just above my throbbing cock. My mouth dropped open in disbelief as I watched as she lowered herself onto my cock. Gently guiding it into her hot wet hole. I couldn’t stop my self from gasping as I felt her pussy lips holding me before her hand let go. She let out a gasp too as she sat down, taking its full length inside her. Christ, I thought, a wave of pleasure washing over me, as she started to move her hips slowly. The old bitch is going to fuck me! I could not believe it! The fucking fat old bitch that had threatened to tell every one I was a pervert was raping me.

But even knowing this could not stop my teenage libido I realized as I could feel my hips move and myself about to come. She must have felt it too, because she slapped me again. “No you don’t, my little fuck toy. Not ‘til I say, you will not do anything till I tell you to! Understand?” she said, breathing heavily. As she began to move up and down, slowly at first, then faster on my young cock.

“I cant ... cant...I’m going to come,” I cried, and she slapped me yet again.

“Not ‘til I say you can, cutie,” she said grabbing my head in her hands, and pulling it up to her chest. “Suck them, my little one. Suck my juicy big tits,” she said breathlessly, pushing my mouth to her large nipple, forcing it between my lips. “I said suck, boy,” she shouted, slapping me yet again. I took the nipple into my mouth, and began to suck, reluctantly at first, then with vigor as fear gave way to lust. My hands rubbing and squeezing one breast, as my lips worked on the other, licking and sucking as if I could not get enough. And all the time the bitch was saying something. No, not saying I realized. She was singing but I didn’t seem to hear it, as she, twisting and turning her hips, pounded my cock deeper and harder in time with the song into her hot wet hole.

I knew I could not take much more before I came; my cock felt like it was on fire. But the stings of her slaps were still fresh in my mind, and I forced myself to hold it. And all the time she was rocking back and forwards, singing something softly into my ear a song that I could not hear as I lost all thought but the need to fuck.

I held back the orgasm, until slap or no slap; I could hold it no more. I let out a scream like a wild animal, as my cock jumped. She seemed to know what was happening, for she came down hard, taking me fully inside her hot lips, tensing her muscles around my shaft as I lost control. I shot my hot load inside her hot waiting pussy, as she continued to move her hips slowly, milking me of every last drop ‘til with a shudder, she let out a loud sigh and stopped. As she grabbed my face again, I was too tired to fight back; I closed my eyes and waited for the slap.

It never came. Instead, I felt her lips on mine and her tongue entering my open mouth give me my first ever slow sensual kiss, as she held me to her naked body. Before letting me go, she put her lips to my ear and whispered something in a language I did not understand, then dropped back onto the sand. I was too tired to even sit up, as she rose, letting my now limp cock free. She walked over to her towel. All I could do was lie there watching, hardly able to move as she began get dressed again.

“You won’t tell on me now. Will you?” I asked my voice hardly a whisper, as she turned smiling.

“That will depend, my little fuck toy. We will have to see, won’t we?” and with that, she walked away, leaving me wondering what she meant, and afraid of what was to come.

It was nearly an hour before I found the strength to make it home. And all the time, the image of the woman riding my cock, kept running through my mind. She had taken my virginity, raped and blackmailed me, and still the thought of her was making me hard. I felt sick and aroused at the same time. I had wanted the first time to be special. I wanted it to be with Julie. But now every time I tried to think of my young innocent girlfriend, I could only see the woman whose name I did not even know.

I had gone to my room as soon as I had got home shouting down to my mother that I had eaten at a friend’s house. That night sleep brought no relief, as my dreams were filled with her face and voice. “You will give me a lot more than that, before you’re through,” she had said before taking me. What had she meant? Was it the sex? And what about her last remark before walking away. “We will have to see, won’t we.” I woke feeling exhausted. And remembered the camera! Dad would surely notice it was missing soon and there was no way I could afford to get him a new one! I realized I would be grounded for life if I didn’t get it back. Like it or not I had to see her again. I had to tell her I was not scared any more. That she was the one who raped me, and I would tell the police if she didn’t give me back my camera. I knew that if I didn’t face her, my fear of her would never go away.

The next morning I waited on the beach for over two hours, my fear growing with each passing second. Why had I not thought to bring Max with me? I thought when I heard her footsteps on the pebbles. As I saw her smiling face a shiver ran down my spine and I wanted to run. But it was too late now I told my self and I realized I would just have to face her alone.

“Well if it’s not my little fuck toy,” she said, with a smile. “What can I give you today? A little more of what you had had yesterday perhaps?” she said wetting her lips as she let one hand fondle her breasts. The sight of her made my cock jump but nonetheless I was incensed by her call me fuck-toy.

“I am nobody’s fuck toy, especially not yours, bitch,” I shouted feeling a little braver. “I want my camera back now or there will be trouble,” I warned, trying to look as tall as I could.

She started to laugh out loud. “So you want your camera back, do you, my little fuck toy! Or there will be trouble!” she said, with a smile. “Ok little one, if that is what you want, but as you can see” she said giving me a twirl, “I haven’t got it with me!” Then she smiled as she noticed the bulge in my shorts. “So if you want it you’ll have to come with me,”

The last thing I wanted to do was go anywhere with her; but then again I wanted the camera. Smiling, she walked up to me ‘til we were face to face before she spoke again. “You want to come with me, don’t you, my darling little fuck toy?” and somehow I found myself following as she turned and headed back down the beach.

The only sound that broke the silence as we traveled the length of the beach was the crunching of the stones under foot and the woman humming a strangely familiar tune. I found my self-walking a few feet behind her as we left the beach and headed to the village. I could not believe how turned on I was getting, watching the way her ass moved in time with the tune as I found my self humming it to. God, I was getting hard just watching her walk.

I hardly realized where I was going as we walked. I merely had to follow this woman so I could get what I was after. I was surprised when I reached the sports field at the other end of town, and I saw the big top. The circus was in town? Of course, I was too old for circuses, but still, how had I forgotten that it was there I asked my self, as we walked to the far end of the field and towards a lone mobile-home And As she reached the door, she stopped, and waited for me to catch up. I knew she could still see the bulge in my shorts, as she smiled at me, holding open the door.

I stood looking at the door like it was the door to hell, unmoving for what seemed like an hour, before she spoke, a deep smile on her lips. “What you want is inside, my little fuck toy.” There it was again! She had called me her little fuck toy. Yet somehow it didn’t seem that important anymore. I must be getting used to it, After all, in a few minutes I would have my dad’s camera and I would be out of here and she could call me anything she liked I thought As I watched her standing at the door of the mobile-home I stood there trying to find a reason to move. “Just step inside my little fuck toy and you can have what you want,” she said again. She was right; all I had to do was step inside to get what I came for, and then I could leave! Taking a deep breath, I stepped inside.

The walls of the mobile home enclosed me; I felt a sense of foreboding. I realized that the only way out was though the doorway I had entered, the doorway now being closed by the woman who had raped me the day before. Why had I come here with her? The camera, yes the camera, I had come for the camera, but why had I stepped inside? Why didn’t I just get her to bring it out? I thought again thinking about the door and escape as I heard her moving around behind me.

I let my eyes roam around the interior of her home, looking for my camera, rather than look at her as I heard he humming yet again. My dick felt like it was going to jump out of my shorts. I tried hard to think of anything but her. I never gave much thought to how circus people lived so I was surprised how normal it was inside. I am not sure what I had expected, but it seamed no different than my own home only more compact with everything in its place. The walls were decorated with brightly colored framed posters I noticed, not the kind you found in a teenager’s bedroom but Circus posters. And as I looked at them, There on the poster was the mystery woman, a little younger and slimmer perhaps, but it was she. And there was her name, Mistress Sabrina, mistress of the mind.

My head filled with the words to fit the tune as the last piece fell into place with her name and I felt my self sing the words to a song I never knew. I could feel them deep in my soul; hear them clearly in my head. As I sang I relished that I was singing the strange words over and over out loud and try as I might I could not seem to find anything wrong with the words I sang. I turned towards the sound of her voice to find her standing in front of me naked and smiling. Her beautiful tits catching and holding my eye as she spoke. " That’s very good my little fuck toy! You sing so beautifully! Now why don’t you come closer so I can hear you better?” she said with a smile. I could not believe it as I found myself walking towards her still singing the song with a smile on my face.

I stopped only a foot away from her beautiful body unable to take my eyes of those tits, the strange song still rolling off my lips as she spoke again. “My little friend looks a bit cramped in those shorts don’t you think. What do you say we give him some air?” she asked as she began unbuttoning my shorts, letting them and my boxers fall to the floor. “And I don’t think we really need that T-shirt, do we boy?” she said, smiling.

I looked down at my cock hanging free in front of this strange woman and tried to rebel. “No... this...this is not... right " I said more a whisper than a shout as she sat down smiling before spreading her legs and giving me a view of her hot hairy pussy. “We don’t need that T-shirt, boy!” she repeated, letting her fingers play with her nipples dragging my eyes back to her breasts. I didn’t even think as I had pulled the T-shirt over my head.

The thought from some were deep in my mind screamed at me telling me it was wrong to be standing there in front of her, naked, as she looked at me, licking her lips. But at that moment I seemed powerless to do anything else! What was this woman... no not this woman, Mistress Sabrina doing to me? And why was I letting her do it, I asked my self as I heard her sing the song. And in my head I knew it was telling me what I needed to know. I tried to think.

MISTRESS SABRINA SINGES THIS SONG

Yes that was right.( I told my self )

TO MISTRESS SABRINA IT BELONGS!

Of course it was her song!

SHE IS ALL WAYS RIGHT SHE’S NEVER WRONG

I could see nothing wrong with this.

TO MISTRESS SABRINA YOU ARE THE SONG!

What ... I’m the song? She said it so it must be true!

YOUR WILL IS WEAK AND MINE IS STRONG

Yes that was right wasn’t it?

TO MISTRESS SABRINA YOU BELONG”

I was the song the song was her wasn’t it?

YOUR MIND IS CLEAR OF ALL BUT SHE!

Yes just think of Mistress Sabrina

SABRINA’S SLAVE YOU WERE BORN TO BE!

Her slave... yes ... mistress Sabrina’s slave!

YOU WANT TO SERVE

Yes...serve!

YOU WANT TO PLEASE

Yes... ...please!

YOU WANT TO WORSHIP ON YOUR KNEES!

Yes...worship!

YOU KNOW THE TRUTH OF ALL I SAY

Yes...truth she says!

MISTRESSES ‘S FUCKTOY WILL ALWAYS OBEY

Always .........obeys!

Now I knew why I was naked! It was so clear now Mistress Sabrina wanted her little fuck toy naked. And I was her little fuck toy wasn’t I? Yes it must be... She had told me that I was, and Mistress Sabrina was always right. And all of a sudden, I remembered! I remembered the words my mistress had whispered in my ear on the beach the day before and my heart filled with love, the love for my mistress. I knew I wanted nothing more than to make her happy, to obey her, to serve her, to be her plaything, her slave her little fuck toy. It made me happy that she had told me that she would let me serve her every need. After all, she was my Mistress. And I was her slave.

“Kneel before your mistress, slave, and show her how much you wish to serve her,” she said with her beautiful voice. And I dropped to my knees with out a thought, looking up at my goddess smiling down at me. “You are such a good little fuck toy and you have learned you lessons so well! I think you deserve a treat,” she said, opening her legs a little wider.

My eyes were drawn to her beautiful pussy and my cock started to swell. “I’m going to let you taste my pussy nectar. You would like that, wouldn’t you?” she said with a smile.

I could not control myself; my mouth watering at the thought of tasting her. “Yes mistress, please let me taste your nectar,” I pleaded.

She smiled again. “Tell me, who are you to taste my nectar?” She said smiling and as I watched, she let her fingers stroke her swollen and wet pussy lips.

I smiled too as I answered, “I am your fuck toy mistress. I am your slave.”

I could smell the sweetness of her sex as I knelt between her legs and knew it was for me.

“Then I will let you taste me, slave. And if you do it right, perhaps I will let you fuck your mistress tonight. I dived between her thighs, and licked greedily at the nectar that flowed from her pussy’s opening. Until I found the source of her sweetness, Sucking, and licking, unable to ever get enough, while she stroked my hair as she continued to gently sing to me as she would from that day to this the words that enslaved my soul

MISTRESS SABRINA SINGES THIS SONG
TO MISTRESS SABRINA IT BELONGS!
SHE IS ALL WAYS RIGHT SHE’S NEVER WRONG
TO MISTRESS SABRINA YOU ARE THE SONG!
YOUR WILL IS WEAK AND MINE IS STRONG
TO MISTRESS SABRINA YOU BELONG”
YOUR MIND IS CLEAR OF ALL BUT SHE!
SABRINA’S SLAVE YOU WERE BORN TO BE!
YOU WANT TO SERVE
YOU WANT TO PLEASE
YOU WANT TO WORSHIP ON YOUR KNEES!
YOU KNOW THE TRUTH OF ALL I SAY
MISTRESSES ‘S FUCKTOY WILL ALWAYS OBEY

THE END