The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Summer it began...

by LordRahl

My name is John, I am 6′ tall, about 150 lbs with a medium build, hazel brown eyes and light brown hair. I wasn’t the ultimate ladies man in high school, but I did have my share of girlfriends. I also had quite a few friends both male and female. My 2 best friends through those years were also, in my mind, the hottest, sexiest girls in my class. Their names are Erica and Kimberly. Erica is 5′10″ with long blonde hair, 36B breasts, long sexy legs, and an amazing heart shaped ass, while Kim is 5′5″ with long dark hair, 32C breasts and filled out in all the right ways. Neither of these girls weighed more than 125 lbs apiece and both were completely humble about their looks.

Now as I said, they were my best friends all through grade school and into high school. Of course, like any typical teen, as we grew up and I started noticing girls, I also began to notice them. And I also went to bed a lot of nights masturbating to the thoughts of those two beauties. But once again, we had been friends forever, and in both cases they felt our friendship wasn’t worth risking with an intimate relationship. Somewhere along the line I had become the brother they never had, and sexually it was driving me nuts. However there was nothing I could do. I would always be that friend only person for both of them, or so I thought.

As it happened, my chance came with Erica one day quite surprisingly. It was the middle of July after our sophomore year, and I had spent my summer single for the first time since the 7th grade. The girls were more than happy to invite me over to hang out with them every chance they got so that we could spend the day swimming in the lake. And of course I was happy to go, who wouldn’t? Both of the girls wore nice skimpy bikinis while swimming, feeling completely natural around me, which fed my nightly erotic dreams quite frequently.

Well it was an extremely hot day and I got one of the usual phone calls from Erica inviting me over to cool off in the lake with her. Apparently Kim was busy with her family, so it would be just the two of us. I readily agreed, eager to spend the day admiring her body and taking any chances for an “accidental” feel while we were swimming (which happened almost every time we swam together.) I quickly changed into my trunks and jumped in my car, driving over to her house as quickly as I could. When I arrived her mother, who was just leaving, waved to me and said “Hey John, Erica is out back sunbathing and waiting for you. Go right on back, I have some errands to run so watch out for her for a few hours ok?” I perked up at that replying, “Sure thing Mrs. S, I wont let anything happen to her.” She winked at me and got in her car. I walked on back, and sure enough, Erica was sprawled out on a lawn chair in her little bikini bottoms and her top lying beside her on the table. She smiled as I approached and sat up waving while she scooped up her top to put it back on. Now this gave me an amazing brief view of her wonderful tits and I lost my breath momentarily. When she noticed where I was looking she blushed and turned away to finish hooking her top back on. After that was completed she turned back around and walked up to me, giving me a brief hug and then pulled me down to the water saying “Come on, lets cool off.”

We spent about 2 hours swimming and wrestling around, giving me a few “accidental” feels, before we walked back up to the deck and decided to lay out and tan for awhile. While we were getting comfortable, Erica kept shifting around so I asked her “What’s wrong, chair not working out for you?” She laughed and replied “Its not that you goof, I think I overworked my shoulders while we were swimming. They both are very sore and I can’t get in a position that doesn’t hurt.”

“Well, how about a shoulder rub then? I’m not the best, but I can probably get those knots out,” I offered. She looked at me with a smile and said “Hey, that sounds great.” Sitting down in front of me she put her hair up and offered her back to me saying, “Do your magic John.” I took her shoulders in my hands and begin to knead them, putting just enough pressure into them to help without hurting her. After awhile I heard a soft moan come from her and she glanced over her shoulder at me with a smile. “This feels great, I should have you massage me more often.” I grinned at her and said, “Anytime you need girl, just say the word.” I went back to rubbing her shoulders and started in with a deep shoulder rub. Soon she was moaning and leaning back into my hands. I saw her head droop down as she became more relaxed and comfortable, and after while I noticed her eyes were closed as she was swaying with my movements. I leaned in; worried she might have fallen asleep on me, and softly said, “Erica, you awake?” “Mhmmm,” she mumbled. “You’re falling over Erica, why don’t you sit up? That can’t be comfortable.” She sat up straight with her eyes closed and I could tell her breathing was very light.

“Erica?” I whispered, “Can you hear me?” “Yes,” she replied softly. I was taken aback, I wasn’t sure what was going on, but I had seen enough hypnotism shows to wonder just how out she was. I went back to rubbing her shoulders and started to talk to her in a low voice. “Erica, you are very stressed, it feels great to relax doesn’t it?”

E:

“Yessss, relax...”

J:

“Just keep relaxing, let yourself go under my touch. You love the feel of my hands and you completely trust me don’t you?”

E:

“Yes... I love your hands... completely trust you.”

J:

“Let yourself go deeper Erica, listen to my voice and ignore everything but me. You love the sound of my voice.”

E:

“I love... your voice...”

J:

“Erica, you want to be totally honest with me. You feel free to tell me anything I want to know.”

E:

“Tell you anything...”

I stopped rubbing her shoulders and leaned her back into me, placing my mouth right near her ear. I began to speak softly to her, getting softer so she had to only listen to me to hear me. After about 30 minutes of this I figured it would be enough and decided to get some questions answered that I had always wanted to know.

J:

“Now Erica, tell me, do you find me attractive?”

E:

“Yes...”

J:

“Why don’t you want to date me then?”

E:

“Kim and I agreed not to...”

Now this threw me for a loop so I decided to get details and find out just what she meant.

J:

“What agreement did you make with Kim?”

E:

“We agreed that neither of us would date you to preserve our friendship...”

J:

“Why would this preserve your friendship with Kim, Erica?”

E:

“Because... Kim likes you too...”

Now I was completely floored. Not only did Erica have feelings for me, so did my other walking wet dream Kimberly. I decided to work this situation out to my personal advantage.

J:

“Ok Erica, you are no longer going to let this agreement get in the way of us. You want to be with me more and more each day. Do you understand?”

E:

“Yesss... no more agreement...”

J:

“Good girl, you are sexually attracted to me. This attraction will grow every time we are together and even more when we make physical contact. Do you understand?”

E:

“Yes...”

This went on for another hour as I informed her of her new outlook on me and set up a trigger word to get her back to this wonderful, suggestible state of hers. I also decided to implant the idea to hide our relationship from Kim for now, until I could figure out what to do in that respect. I had no idea to get Kim this way, and wasn’t sure if a simple massage would do the same for her. After I had suggested all I could think of I implanted a wake up phrase and decided to bring her out of it, since her mother was due in about an hour and I wanted to spend some more awake time with her.

J:

“Erica, when I count to three you will awaken fully. You will not consciously recall anything I have told you, but you will act on it as though it was your own idea. Do you understand?”

E:

“Yes...”

J:

“1...2...3...rise and shine Erica.”

She came to and looked around. Realizing she was leaning on me, she sat up and smiled back at me questioningly. As the cobwebs cleared she asked me, “Did I fall asleep?”

J:

“Yes you did, but only for about an hour. I guess that swim took more out of you than you thought. How do you feel?”

E:

“I feel great! You are quite the masseuse. I don’t have a tense part in my body. Thank you so much John.”

J:

“Your welcome Erica, I did what I could.”

We spent the rest of the afternoon as we normally did, swimming and laying about until it was time for me to go home. I didn’t hear from her for a few days, and was starting to wonder if my suggestions weren’t working. I mean I am no hypnotist by trade. Then that Friday I got a phone call from Erica, inviting me over to swim. When I got there I found Erica home alone again (one of my suggestions was to spend some more alone time with me.) Typically, she dragged me down to the lake to swim, as I watched her ass jiggle slightly under her suit while she ran. As we were starting to have some wrestling fun, I went for one of my accidental feels and let my hand cup her right breast through her swimsuit. Letting it linger a bit longer than normal, I noticed that instead of her usual giggle and blush, she moaned slightly as my hand slid off. After a little more playtime I positioned myself to feel her left breast, but this time, as I started to remove my hand, she grabbed it with hers and held it there. She moaned and leaned back into me crushing my hand into her tit, laying her head back on my shoulder.

“Erica?” I asked. She turned her head and shushed me by kissing me full on the mouth. It was the best kiss I had ever had, and totally erotic as she explored my mouth with her tongue. Letting myself go with it, I squeezed her tit and kissed her back. She moaned into my mouth as I felt her tit with more force and reached around with my other hand to squeeze the other one. Standing waist deep in the lake, we stood there kissing while I massaged her tits through her swimsuit. Suddenly I felt her hand go between us and take a hold of my very stiff cock through my trunks. She broke the kiss smiling sexily at me and whispered, “Well now, I see I’m not the only one here enjoying this.” I answered her by turning her around and kissing her deeply while gripping her ass. She moaned into my mouth even more while our tongues danced and I continued to feel her tight ass through her suit. I broke our kiss and held her close as I leaned in and whispered skinny dip in her ear. She immediately went limp in my arms as she went deeply under. I began whispering suggestions in her ears eliminating any reservations and inhibitions she might have about being with me. Then on a whim I asked her if she was a virgin, to which she mumbled that she was. This surprised me and I added into her suggestions that she wanted me to be her first, getting rid of that loophole as well in her mind. All of this taking only a few minutes I woke her and she immediately resumed kissing me as she came awake.

Knowing that we were secluded in our little spot, I reached up and unhooked her top...letting it slide off of her and freeing her wonderful tits. She moaned as I tossed it on the dock and began nibbling and sucking on her nipples. I kept this up for awhile until both were standing tall. I then lifted her into my arms and set her on the dock edge and kissed on down to her navel. I felt her hands running through my hair as I laid her back and kept kissing down, sliding her bottoms down her legs as I reached them. Seeing her pussy for the first time, I noticed that it was shaved clean recently. I looked up at her and asked her if this was something she does normally. She replied, “No, I did it this morning, hoping that I would get the chance to show you.” Little did she know that it was another of my suggestions. I didn’t want to be flossing my teeth when I went down on her. I grinned sexily at her and lowered back down to kiss her pussy, slipping my tongue across her lips. As I explored her pussy, she moaned loudly and bucked her hips into my mouth, gripping my hair tightly and shoving my face into her. As I tongued her pussy and sucked on her clit, she came forcibly into my mouth in waves. Letting her come down a bit, I sucked her juices down and began to spell out the letters of the alphabet on her clit with my tongue.

After I reached M, she lifted my head and pulled me in for another amazing kiss. She then jumped off the dock back into the water and pressed herself into me, kissing me for all she was worth. Thinking of another suggestion I had given her, I turned us around and lifted myself onto the dock, having already slipped off my trunks. Erica eagerly leaned down and took my cock into her mouth and began sucking on me hard. I could feel her tongue running up and down my shaft and wrapping around my head. I moaned as I watched this blonde beauty giving me the best blowjob of my life. Here she was, naked and standing waist deep in the water, my cock buried deep down her throat. I ran my hands through her hair, enjoying her tender ministrations to my swollen member. Sooner than I liked she took me over the top and I gripped her hair tightly as I came down her throat. I felt wave after wave of cum explode from my balls as she lovingly swallowed every drop.

Erica stood, wiping my cum off her chin as it dribbled down and sexily sucking it off her finger. I hopped down and swept her into my arms, holding her naked body against me in the water, kissing her deeply. She then grabbed my hand and pulled me up the slope to their deck. I chased after her, watching her naked body race ahead of me. Reaching the deck, she flopped into a lounge chair and pulled me on top of her. I began kissing her and fondling her tits roughly. She moaned in my mouth as my hand found her pussy and began fingering her. My cock, having not come down, was pressed between us as I fingered her roughly, feeling her hips thrust into my hand. Totally in the moment, I removed my fingers and pressed my cock to the entrance of her pussy. As soon as she felt me at her entrance she moaned out “Yes John, push it in... please take me... fuck me now!” Eager to please, I slid my cock into her very wet pussy quickly hitting her membrane that signified her virginity. He hips bucked up as she grabbed my ass in her hands and pulled me in hard, breaking through her thin wall and engulfing me. She kissed me roughly as I began to slide my cock in and out of her, fucking her long and slow. She came hard shortly later, her body convulsing under me. I continued to make love to her for an hour that afternoon, cumming deep inside of her 3 times before we were finished.

As we laid there naked on each other in the chair, I held her sweaty naked body close to me. My mind began to drift as I thought of the possibilities I could explore with my hypnotized sex puppet. Then my thoughts turned to my other wet dream, Kimberly. I knew I had to have her, but that’s a story for another time...