The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

First of all I want to mention “Dragon Fly”, who helped me with correcting this story.

The next thing I want to do is to warn you: This story contains strong erotic f/f related themes. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. All characters in this story are of legal age! Otherwise have fun!

Summer and Sandy

Sandra was in a bad mood. Against her will, her family had taken her on a vacation to California. She hated the sun and the beach! What made things even worse were her two younger brothers that annoyed her all the time. The journey was the worst part of the trip. Sandra had to sit the whole entire time with her dumb brothers in the back of the car. The air condition system was broken, and it was a furnace outside. When they had finally reached the outer suburbs of Los Angeles, Sandra’s clothes were a sweaty, smelly mess, but it took one more hour before they finally reached the hotel at the beach promenade.

The next shock for the girl was the room. Since her father shared his room together with her two brothers, she had to sleep with her mother in the room next to them.

Sandra had become a rebellious little girl ever since she hit the age of puberty. So it wasn’t the best idea to put them in the same room. Fifteen minutes passed before the two females screamed at one another and Sandra left the hotel in a hurry.

The teen stood for a while on the promenade to the beach. The warm midday sun shone down, and the girl could hear the joyful shouts and cries from the visitors on the beach. She just stood there until she finally decided to walk along the beach, looking around for something interesting. Later, after her mother had calmed down, she would go back to the hotel for dinner.

So the girl strode alongside the promenade, watching some dumb pantomime and an even dumber Jamaican steel brass band until she finally turned into a back alley to avoid those masses of tourists.

The alley she had chosen was small. There were a few trash bins and piles of empty boxes, but otherwise the whole place was surprisingly clean and neat. Above her she could see several tendrils of green stuff that gave the entwined street an almost friendly and welcomed atmosphere. After a few more steps Sandra finally found a sign at one of the walls that had the street’s name on it: Whore’s Street.

Sandra looked surprised. Whore’s Street? Is this a place where those women offer their bodies to costumers? Sandra wasn’t so sure whether or not she should go further into the alley, but right at that moment she saw a man come out of one of the buildings. By his side was a very big dog. Sandra stood there and observed what the guy was doing when she realized that the man was chaining the dog next to the entrance of the alleyway.

Sandra immediately ran back to the entrance of the street, but suddenly she had to stop. The big dog was barking at her, pulling on the chain like a mad animal and growled evilly at the young girl. His chain was short, but it was long enough so the dog could block the whole area. Sandra sighed. There was no use. She had to walk down the rest of the street and see where it would lead her.

She slowly turned around and walked deeper into the side street. Soon she passed the sign again and then turned around the next edge. She suddenly stopped. Several steps before her walked a woman. She slowly came up to Sandra swaying her prominent hips seductively from one side to the other with every step. Sandra gulped.

She had never seen such a female. Or at least, she had never seen such a girl in reality. The woman seemed to be in her late twenties. Her hair was a big mess of platinum blond curls and waves that looked like her whole hairdo was only held together by several cans of hair spray.

Her face was a symbol of sluttiness. She had thick cocksucker lips that were painted a bright pink color with a very wet shine on them. Her eyes were framed by thick layers of pink glittery eye shadow. The rest of her face was coated in thick layers of makeup.

The woman’s breasts looked like gigantic balls that stood out proudly from her hour glass frame. They were only covered by a skimpy bikini top that had an American flag theme on it. Little did this cloth hide her bloated chest. All of its scant material was used to cover the girl’s gigantic, erect nipples. Sandra could clearly see the big pierced nipples that stood aroused under the thin fabric and how the top was almost stretched to the limit. The girl could easily guess that those breasts were 100% fake. The way they looked like blown up balloons had a very repulsive effect on Sandra, and she couldn’t understand that there were women who were into such things.

The slim, almost wasp like waist of this woman didn’t help to curb the attention away from those big breasts. And even her broad hips and big bubble butt, which swung from one side to the other, didn’t help either. The girl wore cut down jean shorts that seemed so tight that they had merged with her body. The shorts were so small that they didn’t hide anything from the viewer.

The only other things that the female wore were a pair of pink leg warmers that reached almost to her crotch and a pair of spiked dark blue high heals. On her back she seemed to wear a little black backpack. The woman’s long legs slowly slide elegantly over the pavement while she slowly approached Sandra.

That must be a whore or at least a cheap slut. Look how trashy this woman looks. Sandra thought to herself.

After a few more steps, both females stood in front of each other.

“Hi cutie! I am Summer! And what does a little girly-poo like you doing here in this dark alley?” purred the slut in an almost seductive and sexy female voice.

She fluttered her long thick eyelashes and then looked with her baby blue eyes lustfully at the kid before her.

“Umm… hello. I am just exploring this alley,” Sandra replied, not wanting to start a long conversation with such a person.

“Oh, that is like sooo dangerous! Where is your mommy?” purred the blond woman while she began to play with one of her hair strains. With a curious almost dumb expression she watched Sandra.

“She is not here. I am on my own. I am old enough to explore the town on my own,” replied Sandra in a mocking voice while she thrust her head back.

Summer just giggled. “Oh my! What a like grown up girl you are! You are such a pretty girlie.” And with that she put her left slender hand on the teen’s shoulder. Sandra was shocked by the almost two inch nails that the woman possessed. Suddenly the teenager felt a sharp pinch on her neck. Before she could do anything, Summer slowly withdrew her hand from Sandra and showed a ring with a little needle at one side.

“What the hell?” shouted the teenager, but was immediately shocked when she noticed that she couldn’t move any more. She tried her best but all she could do was stand still.

Summer smiled happily and looked into Sandra’s eyes. She took the ring from her finger and put it into the backpack which she had on her back moments before. After the ring vanished in her purse, she began to caress the girl’s cheek.

“So many thoughts and useless thingies in your cute little head. Didn’t your mommy tell you that you shouldn’t be like worrying about so many things. Cute little girlies like you should just have fun and being pretty.”

Summer began to play with Sandra’s brown hair.

“Being pretty?” uttered the girl in a breathy voice. She still tried to fight against her paralysis but it didn’t work. She still stood motionless before the dumb bimbo.

“Like for sure!” giggle Summer. “You have such a nice face but where is the makeup for making you like pretty cute? And your titties are so small. That will never do.” Summer investigated Sandra’s body with an almost sad expression.

But then she giggled and immediately she was in her happy smiling state again.

“But don’t like worry anymore! Summer will help you. In no time you will be really pretty! Every girl will get wet when she sees you!”

“Every girl?” shrieked Sandra. She once more tried to break free from her paralyzed state, but her body just stood there in the dark alley together with this disgusting and frightening woman.

“Of course silly! Oh, don’t say that you are like into boys! Ewww that is so yucky. All those hair on their bodies and these ugly cocks… Ugh! Don’t worry sweety,… Summer will help you to forget these disgus… disgis,… well those ugly thingies.” With that Summer frantically grabbed Sandra and pulled the girl towards her. She hugged her like a mother who wanted to protect her child.

“What are you talking about! Just leave me alone!” protested Sandra while she was smashed into the woman’s big fake breasts.

“Sh! Sh! Sh!” hushed Summer while the pressed the girl’s face against her aroused nipples. “Summer will make everything alright. Like don’t worry. We will make you all pretty in no time. And we will also make those dissg… disggu… giggle those silly thoughts of boys go away. You will see. Like in no time you are such happy girl.”

“I don’t want to be a happy girl!” Sandra cried, but Summer didn’t seem not to hear any of the girl’s protests. She just stroked happily the teen’s head and finally decided to begin with the make over.

First of all Sandra’s dress had to disappear.

Slowly Summer freed the girl from all those ugly clothes.

“Why do you wear so much thingies. Like panties? Who need those?” Summer asked with a dumb expression in her face while she held the girl’s slip in front of her eyes and observing it, like it was an alien object. After a few seconds she wrinkled her nose and tossed the underwear to the ground.

Since Sandra only had a-cub breasts, she only wore a singled under her T-shirt, which made her more comfortable then a bra. But Summer also took those clothes away from her until the teenager stood fully nude in front of her.

“Oh… we have like so much to do. No wonder why you were hiding your body from all those people.” Summer had a sad expression in her face, while she observed every detail of Sandra’s teenage body. After a while she continued:

“But don’t worry. We will make you pretty and happy! Let us like start with your hair! Oh yes, that’s a good idea!” cheered Summer while she was happy clapping in her hands and jumping up and down in excitement. Her big breasts bounced heavy up and down giggling provocative in front of her body.

With a blissful grin she searched in her backpack and pulled suddenly a multicolored spray bottle out of it.

“Your hair is so short and the color… well you would be more beautiful with like blond hair.” Stated Summer while she petted the girl’s head again.

“No, please. Just let me go. Will you?” Sandra pleaded. The first tear ran along her cheek and she wished she had stayed at the hotel with her family. But now she was in this street with this nasty female who wanted to harm her in a way she couldn’t imagine.

Summer reached with one hand for Sandra’s hair and soon she began to toss and twist the short brown strains while with the other hand she used the spray. The platinum blond girl just sprayed and sprayed with no pause, filling even the back street with the thick fumes of the hair lacquer. It must be tons of the liquid that landed on Sandra’s head. The strong gases even befuddle the young girl’s mind so that she didn’t noticed how her hair began to grow. With each second her strains became longer and thicker and soon changed into curls that ran along her back until they reached her ass. At the same time they began to brighten. Very soon the hair had a dark sandy look that changes to a dirty blond. When Summer was finally done and the hole spray bottle was empty no one would ever believe that Sandra possessed short brown hair a few moments ago.

Before Summer stood now a girl with a hairdo of a big mess of platinum blond strains and waves that looked like they were only hold together by tons of hair spray, which wasn’t a lie at all.

Sandra’s hair was so voluminous and thick that it easily reached down to her ass, ticking her skin right above the bum cleft. Summer took two pink ribbons and created two thick pigtails that fall down at each side of the girl’s head.

“Oh that is so totally better now!” coed the beach girl while she played with one of Sandra’s new strains, while the teenager slowly recover from the oxygen deficit of the spray excess.

Slowly the teen realized what happened to her hair and a sad sob escaped her mouth.

“Oh. Don’t worry. It is like perma… well… like for ever! So don’t worry that you will get your old dumb hairdo back.” Summer didn’t realize any of the girl’s sorrows. The beach whore was in her own blissful world that doesn’t allowed her be sad. In her cosmos existed only fun, happiness and sex. Nothing else. And soon she would show this girl how kewl it was in this place.

While she still looked dreamily into space her eyes finally rested onto the teen’s hand.

With an even shocked expression Summer realized that Sandra had only very short nails, just like a boy. Immediately the older female rummaged through her bag again and then pulled out what seems like a set for doing nails.

Soon she had Sandra’s little hands in hers and began to apply some sticky liquid to the nails. When she was done she took two inch long acrylic talons and applied them to Sandra’s fingers and with a happy smile she just added some bright pink nail polish to them. Only several minutes later the little girl had identical long nail like herself.

Two inch talons now crowned every finger making it impossible for Sandra to use her hands in the way she was used to.

Summer smiled proudly when she held her own identical hands next to the teen’s.

“Isn’t that like totally kewl. We almost look like twins. Perhaps we can even make a double act at the stage of the lezzy strip club.” she cooed.

“No, please.” Cried Sandra but Summer didn’t react.

She just put the beauty stuff bag in her purse and then continued her examination of the teenager’s slender body. Soon Summer’s eyes were resting on the girl’s small breast.

“Oh. I think giggle we should do your tits next.”

With that Summer took her backpack again and searched for her special item.

With a happy “Ta-daa” she reproduced two jellylike bags from her purse and hold those things in front of Sandra.

“Those are do-it yourself breast implants!” Summer said with a happy giggle while she played with the big plastic bags that were filled with a thick gooey liquid.

“Huh, you’re going to cut my tits open and put those in me yourself?” Sandra cried in fear. Her Whole body was trembling.

“No silly” Summer hushed and giggled again. “These are special implants. Here, just watch.”

The big breasted girl pulled a large bra out of her bag and forced Sandra to put it on. She then turned her around and placed one of the implants in each of the almost ridiculous empty cups of the bra and stood back and watched.

Sandra suddenly felt a sharp poke at the sides of her tits und a little shriek escaped her mouth. Then she saw the implants slowly start to shrink as her own breast flesh expanded to fill the huge cups of the bra. Within a minute the implants had completely disappeared and her breast filled the bra, threatening to spill out of it until the clothing couldn’t hold her tit flesh much longer and snapped open. With sheer horror Sandra saw that she now possessed two unbelievable big breasts. Like big round footballs they stuck out from her little body clearly showing that they were fake.

“I am a freak!” sopped Sandra but Summer only giggled while her hands slowly massaged the new created big tits.

Slowly she ran her hands over the new sensitive skin. “I love your tits! They are now just like they should be! Big, round funbags. Everyone will love them” purred the blond beach slut.

Summer inspected Sandra’s new tits a little more. When she came to Sandra’s little pink nipples she sighed. “Oh, think we have to like help you here too!” With that she took another box out of her back and opened it. Slowly she smeared some clear liquid on the girl’s nipples and began to massage it into the skin. Sandra let out a tortured moan when her nipples suddenly hardened. Their tone changed from the girlish pink color to a brownish tone and the areolas grow to bigger proportions.

It only took a few minutes before Summer put the cream back in her bag and continued with her inspection of Sandra’s big mounts.

The dark brown areolas on the huge perfectly round tits were now almost three inches across and the nipples were almost as thick as her pinky finger standing proud and erect from the little girl’s body demanding for attention.

“That’s more like it. The nipples of a cute slutty girlie!” Summer announced.

“I am no slu… aaaahh!” Sandra cried when the blond whore gently pinched the two prominent one inch nipples cursed waves of sheer lust flashing through the Sandra’s body.

Summer could feel how the big new teats enjoyed her touch. Both were hard like bullets and pushing themselves forward to get more caressing of those nice warm fingers.

The big bimbo smiled at the though and continued the investigation of the big funbags. Finally she could see the small scars on the sides of each breast just like from normal implants and just identical to her own fake ones.

“And now for the sherry on top!” giggle summer. With that she produced two nipple rings out of her backpack as well as a round piece of paper with a tribal on it. First she covered the area around the girl’s right nipple with some cool lotion and then positioned the paper with the tribal on it. Carefully she began to knead it against the girl’s flesh until the cream seemed to heat up and after about a minute of permanent massaging the beach slut carefully striped the paper away.

Sandra was shocked when she recognized the new black sun tribal which now framed her right thick nipple.

“Kewl, isn’t it? And the bestest thing is, it is perm… well like forever.” giggled Summer with a proud expression in her face.

Before Sandra could say anything Summer reached for the girl’s right nipple again and pulled at it. There was a sharp pain like a stitch and then the blond female moved on the Sandra’s other breast and repeated that procedure. When the slut’s hands moved away from the teen’s body both tits were pierced and on both sides of the nipples were now two thick silver pellets that made her erogenous zones even more prominent.

Sandra sobbed in disgust. What did this evil woman do to her body?

The blond whore smiled satisfied when she hold both heavy tits in her hands fondling then slowly to enjoy their firmness and weight.

“Come on now. We have like to finish getting you ready for the beach!”

Although Summer really wanted to play with her young friend’s new fake tits a little more she knew she didn’t have much time right now. She grabbed her new partner and searched for the next beauty stuff that she carried with her. Before Summer stood the now over endowed girl still helpless against the changes that the beach slut forced upon her.

Summer decided to opt for a summery, Californian theme for Sandra just like herself so they where a matching pair. After all, California had more cheap beach babes per capita than any other state. She began by using the New U, Instant Tanning Cream, bronzing her skin a little but not so much that she might look Hispanic. Only just like a little slutty girl that enjoys fucking around and sun herself at the beach.

Slowly the milky tint of the teenager changed into a nice brownish color that matched Summer’s own skin tone perfectly. The big breasted slut even made sure that Sandra’s now equally big face mounts and her crotch retained clear strips of her fleshy tone so the girl had a clearly visible bikini line that gave her an even cheaper and sluttier appearance.

But that wasn’t enough. Summer wanted to do her all. She wanted to make her real trashy, a real cheap whore, just like herself. She wanted to create a younger version of herself, a follower, a friend, a partner… a sister! Yes. She wanted a sister. A whorish girl, a bitch, that she could teach all the important tricks in life. A girl that would look up to her, admire her, love her in the perverted and twisted way of love that only whorish sluts could imagine.

Carefully Summer applied the “Smooth skin” Cream that took care of Sandra’s pubic hair. With each slow rub over the girl’s virgin pussy more and more strands slipped away. It was almost like Summer’s hand freed the genitals from their prison to reveal the true purpose of every woman’s live. Yes it was just like that! Every woman was a whore! Deep under their surface was their true character suppressed by false stupid education and perceptions. But the real self of a female was not that of a loving mother, an honored businesswoman or a lovely wife it was that of a slut, a whore, craving for sex and fun. It was pure lust and the enjoyment of being kinky and nasty and showing this feeling to the whole world.

And so Summer freed Sandra’s inner slut like an archeologist freed a valuable relict from the sands of time.

Lovingly Summer rubbed her girl’s genitals until the new bald snatch of a whore jutted proudly out from the girl’s crotch.

“Now for the final touch” giggled the bleach blond whore between the girl’s legs. She took a little box from her purse and opened it. A milky white liquid was in there. Carefully she covered one of her fingers with the slick cream and then slowly pushed it into the virgin hole in front of her. Sandra shuddered and moaned slightly but stood still and let the older woman do this to her body without any protest. She was still totally paralyzed by the drugs.

Summer freely explored the girl’s depth. First nothing happened. But then the cream took effect. The inner walls of the girl’s pussy began to get wet. First there was only a hint of pussy juice but after a few more strokes the whole count became a wet mess. The walls began to shiver and then suddenly they wrapped themselves around the finger massaging and welcomed it with unbelievable willingness.

With a lewd wet slurping sound Summer pulled her finger out of the new wet count looking fascinated how the pussy lips began to swell and the whole snatch began to open up like a flower to expose the shivering pink flesh as well as the now hard pulsing clit. As a final touch slick pussy juices soon covered the bald snatch until it glistened erotically in the warm Californian midday sun.

Joyfully the beach whore sucked her finger clean tasting the girl’s yummy pussy flavor.

It was really hard for Summer to take her eyes away from the dripping crotch but finally she found the strength to do so and was searching in her backpack for another cool surprise.

Suddenly Summer cheered herself for finding the item of her desire so fast and pulled another piece of paper out of the back.

She smiled when she carefully placed it together with some cream above Sandra’s pussy. It was another instant tattoo. Carefully she began to knead the black letters into the girl’s crotch. Summer’s facial expression changed into a lustful grin when the beach girl saw how every single letter left the paper and sunk deep into the teen’s flawless skin. The area began to heat up and for Sandra it felt like someone was stroking it with a very warm washcloth. She trembled and twisted her hips as good as she could, but her paralyzation didn’t give her much space to move. And so it took only a short while until finally Summer let the paper drop to the ground.

There between the girl’s legs was now a nice tattoo. In fat black letters stood now “LEZZY GIRL” clearly visible over the teen’s dripping pussy.

Summer smiled while she opened the buttons of her own shorts revealing an almost identical marking over her own wet love tunnel: “DYKE PUSSY“.

She licked her fat lips while she dipped one hand deep into her crotch, fingering herself for a few moments and then guide her wet fingers to Sandra’s tattoo and smeared her girl juice over the still warm letters.

“Just to make sure that it will like cool down.” Summer giggled.

Sandra only sobbed in response.

Summer couldn’t help but reward the girl for being so co-operative by licking the teen’s slutty bald new pussy a few times causing a constant flow of wetness that ran along Sandra’s inner tights.

With a satisfied expression Summer then added two self-piercing rings to Sandra’s clit and navel, making sure that her girl had a clit ring big and heavy enough to be visible through her clothes, just like herself.

After a few minutes Summer stood up again slowly rubbing her big funbags against the girl’s little body. With a lusty smile she looked down to her new friend and produced a new item from her backpack. It was a black corset which she loops around Sandra’s hips. Soon the strange cloth began to tighten around the girl’s body squeezing her waist more and more together while the teenager’s hips began to stretch into more and more prominent proportions. It wasn’t a really painful feeling, only a bid unpleasant, but that doesn’t help the girl to hide her fear and anger. Thick tears ran along the teenager’s cheeks when finally Summer removed the corset and revealed an equally featured body like hers with a wasp like middle, broad hips and a big perfectly shaped bubble butt.

“Aw, looks like we should work on your makeup.” She said as she caressed one of Sandra’s cheeks. “You look like so horrible, but don’t worry… mommy just will fix you.”

“Please, no more.” The girl cried as Summer produced a tube of lipstick from her purse.

“Don’t worry honey.” She told her as she turned the tube to expose the bright pink cursed lipstick. “This won’t hurt you a bit.”

“But I’ll tell you what.” She said as she smeared another thick coat of it on her own lips. “I do you a favor and like tell you what this wonderful make up does. That way, you’ll know exactly what wonderfully thingies will happen to you. You will like enjoy it even more that way.”

With that she joyfully licked her own fat lips savoring the moment of sexual tension.

“This lipstick here will like give you a strong urge to have a nice wet tasty clit between your lips.” She explained as she waved it in front of her horrified victim.

“Just the thought of it will make your panties totally wet with excitement, if you ever wear panties again in your life, giggle.”

Summer reached down and grabbed Sandra by the jaw.

“Now pucker up baby!” She said as she pinched the sides of Sandra’s mouth and began to smear the lipstick onto her puckered lips.

The poor girl felt a shiver pass through her body as Summer coated her lips layer after layer with the pink lipstick. It felt like Sandra’s lips began to get warmer and warmer with every moment and an almost joyful prickle moved over her sensitive mouth. With every new layer of the bright pink lipstick her lips began to swell and plump up a little more. As hard as she tried, Sandra couldn’t stop the visions of her own painted lips sucking in excitement on wet clits and engorged nipples. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and licked joyfully over her new features. The sweet taste of strawberries invaded the girls mind and Sandra’s licking became more sensuously almost sexual with every moment.

Meanwhile Summer the beach babe searched in her purse for the next object and finally produced a lip gloss and an applicator and showed it to the poor girl in front of her.

“See here! This is the unbelievable totally kewl Beach whore Lip Gloss from the New-U-Whore line—they’d just come out with a new “wet look” color line to like compete with Maybeline. They will make your lips soooo nice and juicy. No clit will able to resists them.” With that she giggled and showed her perfect bee stung lips to Sandra.

“There.” Summer grinned and smeared a new thick layer on Sandra’s bright pink lips. “That’s better. And now for the bestest part!”

“No more!” Sandra pleaded again as she licked her lips. As much as she tried to deny it she wanted to suck pussy, badly. The big titted woman in front of her began to rub slightly with her index finger over the fresh painted lips until they suddenly began to swell in an even more rapid rate. They became plumper and fuller with every touch until they where big bee stung lips that perfectly matches that of Summer. With a nice wet look on them they looked like soft swollen pillows in the girl’s face, ready for sucking at any pussy they could reach.

“Well honey, with that lovely shade of lipstick you really need like some nice slutty eyeshadow to go with it!” Summer teased as she held up one of the eyeshadow cases that she had in her purse.

“Lesbian Beach Passion, the kind used by more beach bunnies than all the rest!” She said in a mock commercial voice. Then she giggled about her own little joke.

“And do you know like why that is honey?” She asked the terrified clit hungry Sandra. “Because it’s kind of che… cheme… well kind of magical. When I put this thingie on you, it will permanently changes you into a cutiefull lesbian beach slut! Are you ready?”

“No!” Sandra cried as she tried to twist away from her. “I don’t want to be a slut like you!”

“Oh like don’t worry sweety.” Summer replied as she loaded the applicator down with the shadow and sat the case down. “You will love it sooo much to be like me. Soon you are like going to be an air headed beach teenybopper! I will teach you how to strip, so we could do it together on stage. That will be totally fun!

We will like make big money. There are like so many females out there that loved to make totally kewl things with young beach girls like us. Just think of all the nice big hard nipples and juicy clities that will become like sooo totally hard and aroused when they see us stripping on the stage. But for now let us make you pretty.”

Sandra calmed almost immediately as Summer smeared layer after layer of the glittery pink powder over her eyelid. A smile slowly formed on the girl’s face as Summer moved on to the other eye.

“That tickles!” Sandra giggled as she started to gyrate her hips against Summer’s leg that the bigger slut pressed tauntingly against the girl’s crotch.

Soon the wetness of Sandra’s pussy soaked through the blond bimbo’s leg warmer while the younger girl continued to rub herself against the bigger girl’s body.

Summer giggled: “Oh silly. You have like to stop. We still need to finish your totally kewl outfit.”

“Okay.” replied Sandra happily but didn’t stop at all. The girl just slowed down with her motions and humped Summer’s leg slower and more passionate. And Summer just began to press her leg even more tauntingly against the girl’s wet spot in response instead of stopping.

The drugs and the chemicals had created a new world for Sandra. Everything was just so cool. She didn’t know why but it almost felt as if she was looking through rose colored glasses. The world she had known still excited but now she saw it with a pink foggy mind. Less and less details were visible for her. But it doesn’t matter. Somehow it was alright to see all things much simpler. She still was intelligent and knows a lot but she didn’t was interested in her knowledge any more. Maths problems were just numbers on a page for her, history just “something that happened in the past” and geography just some “names on a map”. This all wasn’t very important. The only thing that was important was the happy world that she now shared with Summer. Summer was just so cool. She was a real cool girl! And Sandra had only one wish: She wanted to be just like her bigger sister. This beach girl was so pretty and sexy. And it felt so good to be with her. Sandra just loved how her pussy tickles and her nipples harden when she was with her friend. Was this really right? Of course it was! It was so natural to get wet by such a big titted female. Every lesbian girl would be happy to be with her. And Sandra was of course a lezzy. Every girl was a lesbian but didn’t know it yet. But Sandra knows better, thanks to her pretty new friend.

“Hey cutie. You like still there?” giggled Summer while she still worked on Sandra’s cute face. Thick layers of colorful makeup coated now the teen’s visage. She possessed now thick long eyelashes and her eyebrows were nothing more than thin black lines over her happy eyes. Her eyelids where dipped into a glittering pink color. Her cheekbones accentuated with a reddish makeup that matches good with the pink wet shining lipstick of her plump lips.

Summer produced a little mirror from her backpack and hold it in front of the teen. First Sandra just stared into the glass without realizing herself but then a happy grin occurred on her face and her little tongue glided over her lips again.

“I am so cute!” she stated while her tongue swirled even more seductive over the soft pillows that gave her mouth an almost perfect o-shape.

“Yes. You are now sooo much prettier.” Sheered Summer while she pressed her own crotch against one of Sandra’s legs.

“Stick your little tongue out, will ya?” asked the big girl seductively. When Sandra did so, Summer lovingly hold the soft cute thing with her fingers while she began to hold a metal item next to it. Then the teenager felt a short stitch. But she didn’t care; she was too drugged and too horny to feel any pain at all. With a happy grin Summer let the pink little tongue free and Sandra could feel the new big piercing that adorns now her pink little girly tongue.

“It’s also like magical. You have no woe at all!” smiled the big bimbo girl.

Sandra slowly tried out the new stud in her mouth, before Summer suddenly pushed her lips on Sandra’s and both girl’s explore each other tongues with their nice big studs in there.

It took several minutes before they broke apart again.

“Here is something to play for you, while I will like to finish your make over.” With that Summer guided the girl’s hands to her own nipples and let Sandra feel those hard bullets that stuck out from her chest. Sandra just giggles and began to stroke and pinched the two big bumps through the bikini like it was the most normal thing on earth. Soon the girl’s little fingers slipped under the top and played directly with the big engorged nipples pulling on them roll them around and stimulate them in any way she could imagine.

While Sandra did so Summer took a last item of her backpack and then let the purse fall to the ground. In her hand she hold a pink pill that she slowly showed her friend. Sandra just looked blissful at the little item without asking. Summer dropped the tablet into her mouth pushing it deeper with one of her long slender fingers. She sucked seductively at it before she pressed her fat lips against Sandra’s while her pierced tongue was immediately welcomed by the teen’s one again.

Their both tongues twirled around each other and slowly Summer pushed the tablet into the teenager’s mouth and felt how her cute little girl willingly gulped it down.

Slowly the big beach babe broke the kiss apart and looked deep into Sandra’s brown eyes.

“Oh Summer. Your nipples are so hard.” giggled Sandra while the effect of the pill hit her body. Slowly her irises began to change color, became brighter and brighter by the moment until they get a baby blue tone.

In Sandra’s body the pill hit finally her brain. With every moment that passes, the teen’s IQ began to drop into almost nothingness. At the level of 70 it finally stopped leaving the teen with a brain that could easily beaten by a ten year old. All her knowledge, names of states, of towns, of persons, of solving math problems, even of spelling complex words was gone. What was left was the brain of a perfect bimbo girl. Thick pink clouds swirled in the teenager’s head giving her a constant feeling of blissful silliness and happy rapture. She was a dumb slut now and it was soooo kewl.

Summer smiled and still watched deep into the teen’s bright blue eyes that finally became glassy. They didn’t show any more intelligent, only stupidity and lust. Summer cheered in ecstasy:

“Like hello silly! How do you feel now?”

Sandra snapped out of her trance with her glassy empty eyes she smiled broadly at her friend.

“Oh, like totally awesome. It’s so kewl to be an airheaded girlie-poo. All those nasty thoughts are like gone. And I feel sooo sexy and sooo horny.” coed the new bimbo girl in a high pinched voice that drips with sex.

Summer beamed with joy when she heard the girl’s unintelligent comment. Finally she had saved the poor teen from her boring life. Now she had a cute sister with that she could share her life of mindless happiness and blissful sex. From now on they both would live together, giggle together, sleep together and fuck together. That would be sooo fantastic!

“See! Isn’t that the kewlest!” announced Summer while she slowly rubbed her own wet pussy against the teens naked leg.

“It’s so nice to be dumb and horny. You don’t need to be like smart and so on. That’s sooo not cool. Girls shouldn’t like use their brains, they should be being pretty and having fun.”

stated the big bimbo girl while Sandra nodded happily and accepting all what her big sister told her.

“You are sooo right! Girls shouldn’t think, so they have more time to be like pretty and stuff. Oh, Summy-poo, you are the kewlest big siss of the whole wide worldthingie!” agreed the little bimbo girl while her pussy became even wetter.

“Did those thoughts about boys like still bother you, sweety?”

With that the big bimbo girl watched expectantly into the unintelligent eyes of her sister.

Sandra made a thoughtful expression which gave her face a quit funny look that made Summer even prouder. There wasn’t really any smart thought left in her new friends mind.

After a short while the teenager answered her friend’s question:

“Boys? Ugh! I like think giggle that I am not into yucky boys. But I like to suck pussies.”

Both girls began to titter at this statement and smiled into each other mindless eyes while Sandra still played with her sister’s big nipples and both were still humping their legs.

“Seems that you are soo into playing with the nipples of a girl. giggle” purred Summer while she pressed her tits even harder against the girl’s fingers.

Sandra smiled and pinched the big slut’s nipples harder causing a lustful moan from her girlfriend.

“Fer sure. This is like totally cool! Your nipples are like so hard and pointy.” purred the teengirl.

“Yours too. Watch!” with this Summer reached for the girl’s big aroused nipples and twisted them between her fingers, causing lustful shivers that run through Sandra’s body.

giggle. You are sooo right. Do you also like mine?” the girl asked while she stuck her chest out, so her fat tits looked even bigger.

“Of course silly!” coed Summer and exchanged another long wet kiss with her friend.

When they both parted again Sandra asked in her puppy like voice:

“Am I done yet?”

Summer giggled.

“No silly. You are still need your totally kewl outfit!” announced Summer.

“Oh righty! You are sooo intel… inti… giggle sooo smart!” smiled Sandra and squeezed her sisters nipples one last time.

“Aw. Thank you siss. Don’t worry. Summer will teach you everything important.”

With that the blond bimbo reached for her bag again and then pulled out some of the skimpiest clothes Sandra had ever seen in her life. First of all she put a pink string bikini over the teen’s new curvaceous body. Only two thin strips of the stretchy shiny material run over the girl’s big fake breasts, barely covered the pierced prominent nipples and then reached down to a little thong that already slipped into the deep wet folds of Sandra’s pussy.

“You are looking so cutiefull!” purred Summer while she pulled at the pink bikini causing that the thong fully vanished into her little friend’s snatch.

The teenager just smiled at her new friend and enjoyed how the stretchy material began to rub her inner walls. She even pushed her hips forward so that the tanga even pressed harder into her cunny.

“Ok girly-poo. Let me like help you with the rest of your outfit.” Sheered Summer and her sister giggled happily “Oki Summy-poo!”

With that Sandra lift her legs and Summer put the girl into the shortest pair of leather cutoffs in the world, a single strand of fabric separating them from becoming the shortest denim mini skirt on the face of the earth.

Slowly she closed some of the buttons of the trousers but left it halfway open, exposing a hint of Sandra’s bald pussy and the new tattoo which was easy readable.

Summer smiled while she let her fingers lovingly glide over the black letters and exchanged a long wet kiss with her girlie. After that she reached for the last few items.

Soon Sandra’s nice slender legs were covered with white and pink striped leg warmers and on her feet she wore black shiny 6 inch fuck-me-pumps with a nice black ribbon on them.

Sandra’s little hands were gliding over her new sensitive skin. The new bimbo girl began to explore every new feature of her now well endowed body. Slowly she rubbed with her long pink nails over her now wasp like waist and then moved up to one of her tits to play with one of her nipples and tweaking it tauntingly through the shiny material of her bikini.

Her other hand moved up to her head and soon found a long platinum blond strain which she twisted happy.

“Are you ready for the beach now, Sandy-poo?” coed Summer while she squeezed one of her sister’s tits.

“Like fer sure!” cheered the girl. And when Summer gave Sandy a nice pink lollipop the new bimbo chirped in joy and soon sucked on it like she was sucking on a nipple. Her cute pink tongue swirled tauntingly over the sweet surface and from time to time she licked slowly and seductive her fat lips savoring the juice taste of the candy.

“Perhaps we can even find some girly that would like to have fun with us.” With that Summer rubbed her hands over her own and Sandy’s crotch.

“That would be so kewl.” agreed the girl, before she licked at her sucker again.

“And after that we will like go home. Then I will teach you, how to strip. You will love it so much! We will become the bestest stripper in the total wide world thingie.” babbled Summer in her high pinched voice.

“Oh yes! That would be like sooo kewl! I want to be a tripper for like sooo long!” cheered Sandy while she jumped up and down like a little excited girl.

“But first we will like pop your cherry, so you can be a big bimbo like your siss soon. We will have totally fun.” smiled Summer when she took Sandy’s hand.

“Wow. That would be totally awesome. I like can’t wait that you pop my cherry! This will be so kewl.” whooped the teen bimbo and squeezed her girlfriend’s hand.

“I like love you soo much sis!” she said.

Summer’s giggled. “I like love you so much too, silly.” They exchanged a slightly kiss on the lips and then slowly strutted to the entrance of the alley. Their hips and bubble buts were swinging tauntingly from side to side while the big boobs bounced happily in front of their hour glass frames.

After several minutes Summer and Sandy left the dark alley, exposing their slutty bodies to the audience at the beach. Sandy was now the perfect symbol of perverseness. She had now a nice whorish look, her face covered with thick layers of eyeshadow and makeup, her thick lips glistening in the most pinkish lip gloss while her now pierced tongue glided over them in a lustful way.

Her hair was a made into a messy hairdo with two long, thick pigtails at each side of her head.

She still looked like a teenager, but her features had changed so they matched her big fat tits and her nice bubble but ass. She was a teen tart, a cheap girl that would do it with everyone. A female that even had experienced plastic surgery to be the wet dream of every boy and lesbian female. Sandy proudly stuck out her big fake boobs lust like her sister. The big erect nipples were barely covered by the thin strings of her new pink bikini that ran down her front to a little piece of cloth that disappeared into her half open shiny leather shorts that already ends in her crotch.

Both bimbo girls hold hands in a very intimate style while they strolled along the promenade. Every boy and girl was watching them and some even stumbled or fall when they saw this two whorish girls. With every new pair of eyes that stare at them the two beach sluts felt prouder and hornier. Soon they walk close side by side while Summer’s hand was deep in the back of Sandy’s shorts playing with her sisters nice big bubble butt and Sandy’s hand was in Summer’s jeans squeezing her ass cheek lovingly.

“So Sandy-poo, do you like it here at the beach?” purred Summer.

giggle Fer sure. It is summer and sandy.” Both bimbos tittered happily at this comment while they slowly strolled along the promenade.