The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sucker Bet

Author: Psionic_X

Email:

Darren was a loser. Sure he had been my friend for more than a year and I liked him but he was one of those dreamers who talk a big game but never do much. He was always on the lookout for get rich quick schemes and constantly losing the little bit of money he made. In the 18 months since I’d met Darren he had tried to get a loan or investment money off me atleast once a week. I made plenty and was always on the lookout for investments with huge money making potential. But Darren always brought me crap and I always refused. He’d tell me I’d be sorry and I was; sorry for him when he’d lose his money on the latest pyramid scheme. Darren was one of those pretty boy types with the shoulder length blonde hair and requisite blue eyes. Women found him attractive but he was surprisingly loyal to his wife. He bragged about her and her loyalty to him and how she would do anything he wanted and how he had her wrapped around his finger. He wasn’t lying. Sarah, his wife was a hottie. A redhead, which is a weakness of mine and legs that went on forever. And she dotted on him. I don’t know why. Besides figuring prominently in my wet dreams, Sarah was whip smart and alot of fun, and wouldn’t be an assistant manager forever, you could see she was going places. She happened to manage my favorite restuarant and I was damn sorry to learn she was the wife of a friend, that put her off limits.

One day I’m hanging with a bud at our favorite spot and Darren comes in with a bunch of friends. He comes over to me and says he needs to talk to me in his whiny voice that tells me he would ask, no, beg for money. I went to an empty table and he joined me.

“Bernie, I need a favor.” Darren called me Bernie and from anyone else I hated it. My name is Bernard and thats what I insisted on being called. But Darren somehow made it sound cool so I let him get away with it, but only him.

“Bernie, I need $30,000 dollars.” I grinned.

“Darren, you can’t even get $5 off me, so you knew you were wasting your time before we sat down.” Darren looked around then leaned forward.

“I got a hot deal man, a really hot deal! I can turn $30,000 into $350,000 in just six months. I’ll pay you back $50,000. Its can’t miss Bernie, can’t miss.”

“Darren, when will you learn? These deals you bring me are bullshit! You must know every con artist on earth! No Darren, I won’t do it. Not a dime. So stop bringing this shit to me. You’re wasting your time and mine. Now, let me buy you a drink to wash away the bitter taste of rejection...again.” But Darren did something unusual; he stopped me. Darren refusing a free drink was like sighting a ufo...you can’t believe it but there it is. He looks at me with an intensity and seriousness that I’d never seen from him before.

“I need this brother! Sarah is making noises like she will leave me if I don’t start carrying a bigger share of the load. This will make it all better. You’ve got to help me Bernie. Please man, I can’t lose her.” I didn’t believe it for a second. Oh Darren’s fear was real. I figured Sarah had read him the riot act as she seems to do once a month and this time said something that hit a nerve. But she wouldn’t leave Darren. She had an emotional weakness where he was concerned, I knew many women like that. Everything in the world going for them but a husband or boyfriend that held them back or slowed them down but they refused to let go. Yes Darren was a loser and Sarah was a class act but it would take something huge to get her to dump his ass. Paying 85% of the bills wasn’t enough in her mind to justify her leaving him.

“Darren, relax. Sarah is going nowhere. Now, if you’re serious about making some money you should take my advice and go into sales. You have a gift for gab, people like you and I still have some connections with places that pay phat commissions. And for a guy like you, with your talent, sales is cushy work. I’ll train you myself. I’m out of the game but I still have the touch.” Darren sneered at me.

“Will your training include reading crap books on mind power?” I sighed.

“Think and Grow Rich isn’t a crap book. Its created more millionaires than the pyramid schemes you love so much which have made you...lets see now...zip!”

“Oh so I’m supposed to slave away at some dead end sales job? No way dude, no way!”

“Dead end? Darren at Slosen’s I’d pull 80k in a month if my game was off. The Machine Corp. pays 20% commissions and the minimum sale is $200,000 and I was their #1 guy. The last place I worked sales was at Erin Consultants and you get the income from the sales you make even after leaving the company as long as those companies remain clients; I’m still getting $225,000 checks from them each month and I quit three years ago! These kinds of places want players Darren. You have to have a proven track record of heavy hitting before they will even read your resume. But I can get you in the door at any of them right now! Hell I just had my once a year talk with Craig Jeffers at Machine Corp. begging me to comeback because no one moves product like I did. But you can if you listen to me and do what I say.” I could see by the expression on his face that as usual he was turning a deaf ear.

“C’mon Bernie! I’m offering you almost double your money back! This is life or death!”

“No. Forget it. Not a penny Darren. Now, I’m thirsty and hungry and I’m with a buddy and you have several people waiting for you.” I moved to get up when he said the wrong thing.

“I’ll bet you for it.” I hesitate. I’m not a gambling addict or anything but I rarely refuse a challenge and somehow, despite the fact Darren usually needed a loan to buy a pack of gum, I sensed that this would be worth my time. I sat back.

“What do you have in mind?” Darren grins with renewed confidence and I feel sorry for him. The guy was a born loser thats one reason I sat back down. Whatever he had in mind, not only would it be worth my time and attention but I would win. Losers will always do the things that make them losers, thats natural law. Whatever the bet, if I accepted, Darren would be sorry.

“Simple. You get one shot at seducing Sarah. One. If you are successful, well thats your prize, fucking my wife.” He holds up his hand and my protest dies on my lips. “I know you have a thing for her. I see you watching her when you think I’m not looking. I know the only reason you haven’t made a play is because we are friends. Thats cool. So you get a free shot with my blessing. But if she shoots you down, you then have to give, not loan, give me $30,000 dollars in cash. Thats the deal.”

“No deal Darren. You should really have more respect for your wife than to make a bet using her.” Darren laughed.

“Bullshit Bernie! Don’t take the high road with me! I know you’ve made these kinds of bets before and won. I know you think no woman can resist you. I know you think you can take Sarah easy but you’re wrong pal. She is 100% loyal to yours truly.” I decided to do something I never did. I was going to let Darren in on my secret.

“Look, Darren, you need to know something...”

“Scared Casanova?” I gave him a sour look.

“Darren, for your sake and the sake of your marriage you need to listen to me for once. I’m going to tell you why I’m so successful with women and why I can’t go after Sarah.”

“Look Bernie, stop with the sales pitch. If you are afraid of losing just say it. You know as well as I do that Sarah won’t give you the time of day. One, she loves me and only me and it doesn’t matter how smooth, rich, or good looking you are, Sarah won’t break her wedding vows. No sir. Plus, and this is between you and me, Sarah doesn’t believe in race mixing. She isn’t racist or anything, she just thinks that people are better off with their own kind.” I looked at Darren and pitied him. He knew damn well Sarah had no such beliefs. But he also knew that race was one of my hot button subjects. He thought he could get me to bite playing the race card, but I really did like Darren so I was going to make one final effort to get through to him. But before I could open my mouth he sealed his fate.

“Hey, don’t be mad. Sarah is still a good person. But no way can a black guy get in her pants.” That did it. I was challenged and insulted. I’d had enough. I’d have Sarah and humiliate this asshole and maybe, just maybe teach him a lesson, but I feared he was too stupid to learn.

“Darren you’re on. But understand, when I win, this doesn’t comeback on Sarah and I mean at all. You want to stop being my friend after this, fine, but you remember that YOU put your wife in this position. She is blameless.” He merely chuckled.

“No worries Bernie. You’ll never get that far. Now tonight is a good night for the deal to go down. Sarah told me that she has to run reports and you know that means she will be here until 3:00 am or later. The cleaning crews will be long gone by then.” I couldn’t believe this!

“You expect me to hangout until 3 in the morning? Fuck that! Pick some other time.”

“Sorry but I need that cash tomorrow so it has to be tonite. Plus here, with the way I have it mapped out, she can meet you in here, in the bar, where I can watch from the office and make sure you don’t try to bullshit me later.” I was furious! I’d never welched on a bet or lied about the end results. I paid up when I lost and expected prompt payment when I won. I choked back my anger and made a final attempt to spare the stupid bastard the final indignity.

“Darren, watching me and Sarah is a bad idea. Very bad. Go home and I will stay. I’ll do her in front of the cameras and bring you the tape. Is that reasonable?”

“No it isn’t. I want to see the great Don Juan in live action.”

“You’ve seen me operate before Darren.”

“Yes but with easy tarts, not with a loyal wife.” For the first time I grinned. I couldn’t wait, I really couldn’t wait for Darren to learn the truth. I agreed to his terms and went back to my friend and he rejoined his. The food tasted better than ever and the drinks were like the mead of the gods. I would finally fuck Sarah. All was right with the world. I felt no guilt regarding Darren. He had made his bed and now he would lie in it.

Time passed and my buddy left and Sarah came in and out to chat with me and her and Darren’s friends. Finally it was closing time. Everyone out except me, Darren, the cleaning crew and of course Sarah. Darren and I made small talk and sipped on soda’s since the liquer was now locked up. The cleaning crew left at 2:00 am and it was time. Darren was to send Sarah to me under the pretense of of my wanting to talk with her and he would watch the reports being printed out. I gave him a final warning.

“Darren listen closely for once, I won’t repeat myself. If you send Sarah out here, I am going to fuck her, no question. And it won’t be a quickie either. I’m going to take my time and do her really, really good. You are NOT to come out of that office for any reason. You stay right in there and watch. You wanted this and now you’re getting it. So you sit back in that cramped office and watch your wife, who doesn’t believe in race mixing, suck and fuck your black friend. You get mad and come running in here, I am going to stop fucking Sarah, kick the shit out of you, then go right back to fucking her. Do you understand Darren?”

Darren looked shocked. My delivery was no nonsense and he knew I meant every word. I saw the flicker of doubt in his eyes, then it was gone, replaced with his usual confidence. “Sure Bernie, I’ll stay right back in the office while you have your way with my wife.” His snicker as he walked out told me I might well have to do violence to the man. Oh well, I did warn him.

Sarah came in with her usual smile and stood before me. “Whats up Bernard? Darren said you wanted to talk to me? I looked her in the eyes and decided not to wait on ceremony. There was no need for any long bullshit seduction. I’d waited a long time for this moment. I just wanted to fuck Sarah, so I decided to get right to it. My eyes bored into hers and I spoke the command.

“Lights out Sarah.” Sarah’s face went slack and her eyes were blank. Excellent, the trigger still held. But I wasn’t surprised, I was good, very good. I stood up and walked around Sarah. Yummy. I stood in front of her and grinned like the cat that ate the canary. Hell, I could taste the feathers.

“Kneepads.” Without hesitation Sarah dropped to her knees and quickly undid my pants and swallowed my cock. I looked up at the camera and with a smile gave Darren the thumbs up. I would have paid the $30k just to see his face at that moment. But thoughts of Darren quickly went away as I turned my attention back to Sarah and her fantastic mouth. I usually have to train my hypnotic fuckslaves to give me bj’s the way I like but that hadn’t been necessary with Sarah, she was expert. I let it go on for awhile so Darren could get a good look then it was time to move on.

“Enough.” She stopped and let my cock pop out of her mouth. “Stand up Sarah and remove your panties. She obeyed. “Now with your skirt around your waist, sit on the bar.” She did. “I will now eat your pussy Sarah and with each orgasm, each twice as powerful as the last, you will feel more obediant and loyal to me, even when awake and aware.” I took a seat in front of her and ate that clean shaven pussy like there was no tommorrow. I brought her to one small orgasm. Then a bigger orgasm, then bigger and bigger. Her moans became louder and louder. The camera’s had no sound but I was sure ol’ Darren could figure out his wife was having herself a grand time. I continued to eat her and her orgasms continued to grow. I finally had mercy and stopped. I licked the juices off my lips. Nectar of the gods.

“Sarah, stand and bend over the bar.” She did as I told her. I pulled her skirt back up and spread her legs. “Sarah, when my cock enters you pussy you will cum. You will cum on each stroke and each orgasm will be double the intensity of the last one. And with each orgasm, you will feel more and more submissive to me.” I then pushed my cock into her and felt her shudder. I slowly fucked her and she shivered again and again as the orgasm kept cumming and growing in intensity. I built up speed until I was hammering her and she was screaming bloody murder. By now the orgasms were incredibly powerful. I could feel her cunt gripping my cock savagely with each spasm. I slowed then stopped giving her a moment to rest and recover. I instructed her that I would give her more orgasms and with each one she would feel more and more submissive towards me.

I them preceded to fuck her in every way I could think of. Her orgasms came nonstop and I knew that when this was over, she would have no resistance to me. I contemplated taking her ass and decided that she had had enough. I’d take her ass later and there would be a later. I’d seen to that. I put her on her knees with the intent to have her suck me off when I thought of something...a final humiliation Darren would never forget. He had often complained to me she wouldn’t let him cum on her face. Sarah thought it was degrading in the extreme. She swallowed cheerfully enough but cumming on her face was out.

“Sarah, when I say SPLAT you will stop sucking my cock and let me cum on your face. When you feel my cum hit your face you will have the biggest orgasm of your life and will at that moment submit to me completely and utterly. Sarah, SPLAT!” She stopped sucking me and pulled back and I blasted her face with more cum that I had previaously thought any human was capable of generating in one shot. Sarah froze, her mouth open in a scream that wouldn’t come out then collapsed. I looked at the camera and grinned while giving Darren the ok sign.

I had just zipped up when Darren slammed open the bar door that seperated it from the restuarant. He looked like a madman. I couldn’t blame him. But I didn’t feel sorry for him. I told him and warned him and in typical Darren fashion he wouldn’t listen. Sarah came around and I told her to stand up. She did, the cum drying on her face, the eyes again blank.

“You motherfucker! You were supposed to be my friend and you do this to me? You bettray my trust? Is that the kind of friend you are?” I knew what he was really saying but I played it off like I didn’t know.

“Darren, I warned you I would win the bet.”

“Bullshit! She came right to you and let you fuck her! You two have been going behind my back this whole time! I should kill you both right now!”

“Darren, we haven’t been going behind your back. I attempted to tell you earlier the secret of my success with women but you refused to listen. If you had, you would have spared yourself a whole lot of angst. Darren, I am a Master hypnotist and I am highly skilled in the art of covert hypnotism. Sarah never knew what hit her.” Darren’s face twisted into a mask of hatred and rage and I was certain he was about to charge me. I gave him proof I was being truthful.

“Sarah, hold your left arm out straight in front of you. Yes, like that. Now, it is a steel bar, nothing and no one can bend it...steel bar Sarah...is your arm a steel bar Sarah?”

“Yes.” I turn to the confused Darren.

“Bend her arm.”

“What?”

“Bend her arm Darren. Go ahead.” He walks over to his wife and tenatively reaches out and pushes down on her arm. His eyes go wide and he pushes harder. Then harder. Then he attempts to push up. Sarah’s arm doesn’t move an inch. Darren steps back understanding and horror in his eyes.

“You hypnotized her! You really hypnotized her!” I had Sarah put her arm down. It was time she joined us so we could have a conversation.

“Sarah, when I give you your trigger, you will awaken and remember everything that happened tonight. Lights on Sarah.” Sarah shook her head and looked around, then her eyes widened.

“Omygod! You..you...you fucked me! And I let you! You hypnotized me!” I smiled.

“Calm yourself Sarah. Go to the bathroom and clean yourself up then come back here when you finish. Be quick about it.” She calmed herself and obeyed my instrutions immediately without question. I grinned. She was mine. I told Darren to sit and I would explain everything when Sarah returned. He did, looking like a beaten man. Silly bastard. Sarah came back and I told her to take a seat, she did, looking wary, afraid to face her husband.

“Sarah, you should know that what happened tonight is because of Darren. He wanted $30,000 for another of his get rich quick schemes and when I turned him down he put you up as a bet. I did turn him down and warn him of the consequences but he wouldn’t listen. Then he offended me so I agreed. If the truth be known I probably didn’t resist my hardest. I’ve wanted you from day one and your own husband actually gave me his blessing. I accepted.”

Sarah looked at Darren and if looks could kill he would have dried up and blown away on the spot. He couldn’t meet her eyes.

“I did try,” I continued, “To tell him the truth about my hypnotic skills. To admit to him that that was the key to my success with women. Oh I’m successful enough without it but when I really desire a woman who is resistant to my natural charms then I often resort to my hypnotic skills. I would have demonstrated on some one to prove my claims. Darren, as we both know is extremely hardheaded, so if necessary, in order to protect your marriage, I was even prepared to tell him about hypnotizing you the first night we met and having you give me a blowjob.” Both sets of eyes widened.

“WHAT?” they both yelled in unision.

“Well when you think on it Sarah I used triggers on you tonight as you do recall. Having triggers in place means you were hypnotized before and you were, the first night we met. Now before you go crying that betrayal shit Darren, this was before I realized she was your wife. I hadn’t met her the first month I knew you and she had been working here a week when we finally met one night. The next night, when you came in and introduced her as your wife, I swore I wouldn’t touch her again. I have a strict code against sex with the wives of men I consider friends and I stuck to that until tonight. I see you think I’m full of it. Okay, Sarah will confirm that I am telling the truth.” Sarah’s looked confused.

“But, I don’t remember anything!” I grinned and my gaze bore into her eyes.

“Recall everything.” I watched as her eyes glazed over for a second them came back into focus, a shocked look on her face.

“Oh god, its true, its all true.” I grinned as I watched Darren seem to grow 10 years old before my eyes on hearing his wife’s admission.

“Of course its true. When I met you that night I had to have you! I’ve a weakness for redheads, especially ones as beautiful as you Sarah. You were nice and flirted with me but I knew you weren’t falling for my game so I decided to hypnotize you. When I saw you going back to the office I quickly intercepted you under the pretense of going to the bathroom then while joking with you put you under using what is known as a handshake induction. I then quickly gave you commands that you would allow me to stay after closing as well as giving you your triggers. It was a bit shaky as I had little time to work with and didn’t get to deepen you as I would have liked but fortunately you are an excellent subject. You followed your commands beautifully though you had no idea why you asked me to stay. Even now, I recall the look of confusion in your beautiful green eyes as you locked the door after calling me into your office. Confusion that didn’t last for very long. I spoke the trigger, and you went into trance like that. From there I had you go deep...very, very deep and I reinforced your triggers. Then I had you give me a nice, slow blowjob. You are wonderfully talented in that department by the way Sarah. I’m going to enjoy that talent a great deal from now on.” Darren looked at me, the rage once again burning inhis eyes.”

“Fuck you Bernie! You had your fun! You stay away from Sarah or I will kill you.” I chuckled darkly and Darren grew even angrier.

“Whats so funny?”

“Darren, you lost Sarah with this absurd bet. One, I used this opportunity to further bind her to me. She can’t deny me her mind or body, her will is subserviant to my will. She now considers my merest whim an order from god.” Darren looked at Sarah and she merely looked away, confirming my words. “Two, if I hadn’t taken that action she would leave you anyway. Sarah has put up with you for awhile now hasn’t she Darren? Since high school. All the promises you’ve made turned to dust by your immaturity and stupidity, your dreams of being great pissed away by the get rich quick schemes while turning down solid opportunities. But Sarah has stood by you, cleaning up your screwups, giving you love and support, working her ass off to make ends meet while you hustle for the latest scheme that will make you rich. You couldn’t ask for more than Sarah has given you Darren, but you did and it was beyond the pale. Betting her without her knowledge? Without getting her okay? Her permission? Its the straw that broke the camel’s back Darren.”

“You’re full of shit! You just want her for yourself. Well it ain’t gonna happen. You threatend to kick my ass earlier, well Bernie, you’ll have to kill me to walk away with my wife.” I could see he meant it too.

“Fine, why don’t we just ask her?”

“Fuck that! You said yourself she’s under your goddamn spell! Sure she’ll say she is leaving me. Sure she’ll say she wants to go with you. Well Bernie, I won’t allow it. I’m taking my wife and walking out of here and you’ll have to get your hands dirty rich man, if you want her bad enough.”

I looked at Darren and considered my options. I knew I could take him. And on the off chance I’d underestimated him I had an edge he was unaware of. But despite the way this was playing out I didn’t want to hurt Bernie. Like I said, he one of those likeable guys. Besides, Sarah was mine regardless, I could afford to appear magnanimous

“Lights out Sarah.” Her eyes glazed over. “Sarah, as of this moment, all my commands and triggers are gone. They will no longer work for me or anyone else. You will no longer feel the need to obey me unconsciously or awake. The irresitable attraction you feel for me is gone. You are free to make your own decisions. I will now count from one to three. When I reach three, you will awaken, feeling relaxed and refreshed, free of all commands and triggers. One...two...three...wake up Sarah.”

Sarah shook her head, her eyes clearing. She smiled briefly basking in the good feelings then frowned. She looked at Darren.

“Darren, how could you? How could you bet me that way? Is that what I am to you? A poker chip? I still can’t believe what you did! Bernard is right Darren, that was the final straw. I’ve put up with you and your lame schemes for too long. Anything might have happened. What if you had made this deal with some asshole who wouldn’t have been willing to release me? I could have ended up the slave to someone who would put me on the streets or worse! I’m leaving you Darren. I can’t live this way any longer. I won’t live this way. You will sleep in the guest room when we get home then find a place to live. Don’t bother arguing. My name is on the lease and even if it wasn’t you couldn’t afford to stay there. Where you go is of no concern of mine. The divorce papers will merely say irreconcilable differences as long as you accept this and just let me go. If not it will go very badly for you.”

Darren was in tears. “But I love you Sarah.”

“I know you do Darren. And I love you. But this will only happen again. And I can’t take that risk. You just won’t grow up Darren. You’re not the best quarterback in the state anymore. The sooner you realize that, the better off you will be. Please, don’t fight this. Regardless of what you’ve done, I don’t want to hurt you.” Sarah then turned her attention to me. She walked up to me and looked me in the eyes, smiled, then she hauled off and slapped the shit out of me.

“Thats for being such an asshole that you’d hypnotize me in the first place. Its one thing to do it to other women but I thought we were friends. Just because Darren gave you his “blessing” doesn’t mean you could go ahead and take advantage of me. Don’t think I’ll be spending one second with you. You stay away from me. I’m putting in my notice so feel free to keep coming here since I won’t be here much longer. Now both of you, get out. I have to finish these reports. Darren, I DON’T want to see you at home and I expect you to be in the guest room and not are room when I get home.”

Sarah then led us to the front door and held it open once we were through it then closed it when Darren opened his mouth to say something. The lock clicked and that was that. I began to walk to my car when Darren moved in front of me.

“This is your fault Bernie! I’ve lost Sarah because of you!”

“If that will help you sleep tonight go right ahead and believe that. Now get out of my way Darren.”

“You’ll have to make me and I don’t think you’re man enough. You can’t do any of that hypno crap on me.” I grinned at his stupidity.

“Darren you recall about three weeks ago, when we were playing pool at Dixon’s and you put me on the spot for $10,000 saying that you could take Ross McDowell?” Darren gave me a confused look.

“Yeah, you backed me because you hate him and wanted to show him up.”

“Thats right Darren. Ross was a prick when we were at Slosen’s and hasn’t changed a bit. But theres more. Do you recall me taking you to a private corner to talk to you before the game?”

“Yeah you gave me a great pep talk, helped me kick his ass!” I chuckled into the darkness.

“Can you tell me exactly what I said Darren?” I watched as he searched his memory to no avail.

“Ummmm....no. So what? What does this have to do with anything?”

“Well you see Darren, you are a loser.” I felt him bristle as I said it. “You’ve failed at everything you ever tried. Its who you are. Do you think for one moment I’d trust you with $10,000 dollars of my money? It wasn’t even the money, it was losing to Ross Mcdowell that was unacceptable and you would have lost and no ‘pep’ talk would have stopped that from happening. No Darren I didn’t give you a pep talk. I ensured that you would win the pool game.”

It took a moment until Darren’s eyes widened in understanding and he cocked his fist. Too little, too late.

“Lights out Darren.”

Six months later....

The doorbell rang I wasn’t surprised to see Sarah at my door. I ushered her into my living room. I offered her a drink which she refused. I sat across from her.

“You look good Sarah.” It was the truth. She looked even more beautiful than she had before.

“Thank you. I feel good. Since Darren left I have felt free.”

“Freedom agrees with you.” She smiled then arched an eyebrow.

“He didn’t fight even a little bit. Agreed to everything, signed the papers when they came and walked away. I was sure he would fight to the bitter end, but not even a whimper.” She watched me and I met her gaze until she looked away. Then she looked back.

“You don’t seem surprised to see me.” I decided there was no need for games.

“No Sarah, I’m not. I’ve been expecting you and you’re right on schedule. As punctual as ever.” Her green eyes flashed.

“You bastard! You did something to me. I’m dreaming and thinking of you constantly.”

“Of course. It was the greatest sexual experience of your life. I gave you what no other man ever has. But if you are accusing me of anything underhanded you’ll recall that I removed all triggers and commands. Only the memory remains. The memory of sexual bliss beyond anything you have ever experienced. The memory that won’t go away. So you’re here to make it real and feel the fire once again.”

“Is that so? How do you know I’m not here so you can block the memory.”

“Because you don’t trust me to do that for you Sarah. You don’t even trust me to shake your hand. If you merely wanted to forget there are a number of competent hypnotherapists who could help you. No you’re here because you loved what I did to you. You loved it and you want it again. You want the intense orgasms. You want the feeling of being controlled. You want the bliss of being in deep hypnosis. And you want these things from me. You’re almost in trance just thinking about it.”

My triumphant grin made her scowl. She got up and came towards me, the look on her face a mixture of anger, resignation and desire. She leaned in close, hands on both arms of the chair...and spit in my face. One last act of defiance before she could never defy me again.

“You really are a bastard Bernard.” I wiped my face with two fingers and sucked them clean. I smiled at Sarah and my eyes bore into hers.

“Lights out Sarah.”

End