The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Such an Interesting New Experience

Part II

Both Mindy and Sasha stood in silence for some moments... The room was half darkened due to the hour, but neither Sasha nor Mindy thought about turning the lights on, it was a kindly ambient.

“Well.. you came to take the keys, no?” Sasha asked with her usual sensual voice.

“Hm yeah... I almost forgot it.”

“But before, I want you to see something...”

The assistant chose a crystal from the keyset, a very shinny and interesting one. She hold it with three of her attractive fingers, with its evident red nails.

“You already told me you like jewels, don’t you?”

“Yes, I really appreciate the good ones...! Last week I bought a perfect pair of earrings! It’s a pity it’s much expensive!”

“I can imagine. But now, you see this crystal, Min? It’s a very special one...”

Mindy found the crystal really beautiful, but was still trying to understand why was Sasha losing her time with such stupid small garnish.

“You are probably asking yourself why should this pendant be special... but maybe you have not observed how this low light is reflected by it...”

Mindy was still finding it a ridiculous situation... but anyway she looked at the crystal as Sasha was telling her. Maybe she was going to show something really interesting...

“But it gets better, Mindy... if I move it this way...” Sasha started to move the crystal with her fingers, really slowly, from one side to another.

“You see how it shines this way...? When I move it back and forth like this?". Her voice was incredible monotonous right now.

“Sasha, I really don’t understand what....”

“Shhh, don’t say a word... if you move you will break the effect... I suggest you to only move your eyes, cuz like this it would be easier to visualize the effect... to see how beautiful it’s becoming...”

Mindy did as Sasha said and fixed her eyes on the small pendant, trying to find something different on it.

“Observe now how fascinating it becomes when I do this movement... back and forth... baack and foorth.... baaaaack and forth... never stop moving it, really slowly, really monotonous... you find it very relaxing just to stare at this crystal on the tips of my fingers, and just listen to my voice... listening to my relaxing and sensual voice... each word I say turns you into a more relaxed Mindy... a deeper relaxed Mindy... very well... you are doing it very nicely... just keep staring at the crystal, observing the light effects over it... observing how relaxing and comfortable is this ambient... how relaxing and comfortable is my voice... so soothing, so monotonous... as the movement of the crystal, going baaaack, and fooorth... completely absorbing your attention... as your mind completely absorb my words... if you pay attention right now Min, you will notice that staring at the crystal makes of become some drowsy... it is perfectly normal... people who see it usually find themselves becoming really sleepy after some moments... just like you are right now... reaally drowsy, reeeally sleepy... you may notice now that your eyelids becoming really, really heavy... so difficult to keep them open... but keep them open just for some second more... just to watch the beautiful crystal juuust a little bit more... going baaack, and foorth... making you sleepier and sleepier... making your eyelids heavier, and heavier.... you can close it now Min... you can relax and close your tired eyes right now.”

Mindy was indeed absorbed and mesmerized... she closed her eyes at the exact moment Sasha told her to do it and lied her beautiful body over the armchair.

“Sleep Min, sleep still deeper... it’s a very good sensation, isn’t it? There’s no need to say a word, no need to think a word, you can just listen to my voice, and relax... and as I talk to you, the deeper relaxed you become, and the better this relaxing sensation involves you. Now Mindy, I want you to open your eyes... I’ll count from one to three, and it will be very easy to open your eyes. you’ll open your eyes and stare directly to the crystal, and you’ll still be deeply relaxed, just like you are right now. One, two, three, open your eyes”. Sasha snapped her fingers and Mindy opened her eyes immediately.

“You see this crystal Min? Is the same crystal that put you under deep sleep... and it’s happening again Mindy, you feel your eyes heavy again, really heavy, ten times heavier than before... you’re feeling really sleepy, sleepier than before... and the more you try to resist it, the sleepier you feel... let it go Mindy, shut your eyes... very good... keep your eyes closed and noticed that it is much heavier than before... it’s impossible to open them right now... as you try to open it becomes heavier and heavier, and you become more and more relaxed... stop trying Mindy.. let it go.. relax...”

Mindy was entirely dropped over the armchair. Sasha left the crystal with the keys over the table and came back to talk to Mindy still closer.

“Now that you are really relaxed and comfortable Mindy, let me ask you something... you will be able to answer me... you will be able to talk and every word you say, you will feel still more relaxed... you will talk to me but will still be sleeping, like right now... you understand? ”

“Yes” replied a sleepy-voiced Mindy.

“Very good... now Mindy, tell me something... isn’t this sensation good?”

“Yes...”

“I’m a woman Mindy... I put you in this really nice state...isn’t it really enjoyable for you to have this sensation?”

“Yees...”

“But you can feel still better Mindy... you can have sensations still more wonderful than this... but only if you trust me... I’m a woman like you Mindy, isn’t it easier to trust me? I can understand how your mind works... you are able to feel much more confident with me than with the other boys you’ve met, aren’t you?”

“Uhummm...”

“So Mindy, if it’s so easy to trust me, why don’t we try some different things today? We can try things that i already know well how to do... we can do it because you trust me and there’s nothing to worry about, right?”

“Yess”

“So let us start now going to a place still more comfortable... when you will feel still more relaxed... you’re going now to get up and walk slowly till my sofa, you understand? I’ll guide you to the sofa and you will still be sleeping, just like now... when you reach the sofa you will feel still more relaxed than now, ok?”

“Yes.”

Sasha took Mindy to the sofa and both sat on it.

“Now Mindy, I want you to remember the best kiss you had in your life... every word I say will make you remember it clearer... you can almost feel the sensation again, can’t you?”

“Uhumm..”

“So, I’m going to prove you right now that it can be still more enjoyable to kiss a girl, you understand? There’s nothing to worry about, because you trust me, remember?”

“Yeah”

“I’m going to kiss you now Mindy, and this will be your best kiss ever... you will find it better than any kiss you had before, you will find yourself really relaxed and will become really, really aroused with it...”

Sasha slowly hold Mindy’s pretty neck a gave her small soft kisses... then started putting her tongue over her lips... and then gave her a truly long kiss. Mindy hold her by her waist and moaned several times, kissing her warmly.

After some time kissing Sasha finished the kiss and stroked Mindy’s head.

“You did it very well Min... it was a really wonderful kiss, wasn’t it?”

“Hmmm, yess”, Mindy was still aroused, effect of the kiss and the suggestions gave by Sasha.

“You see, you kissed a girl and it was a wonderful kiss... it can be really interesting to kiss another woman, can’t it Mindy?”

“ahhh, yess!!”

“Now you’re pretty aroused and knows that kissing a girl can be really enjoyable... so why don’t we do more... interesting things? you trust me, don’t you? Deep inside, you also want to do it with me, don’t you Mindy?”

“Yeeess, hmmm”

“Right now you are going to lick my pussy, Min... I’m going to take my dress off, and you are going to lick it all... it will make you really aroused... you will taste the sweetest thing you’ve ever tried, and it will excite you more and more... you understand? Very good... I’m taking my dress off right now... you can do it Min”.

And Mindy did as Sasha told her... knelt on the floor, hold her waist firmly and licked all her pussy, her clit... she was really enjoying it and feeling better than ever before. Sasha was also moaning now, and could hardly hold her turn-on.

“Ahhhh, very good Min! You did it very well, made me feel really good and right now you are feeling twenty times more aroused than before... it is really good to have sex with another woman, isn’t it? Very good... now Mindy, it’s your turn to take your clothes off.. I want you to take your shoes, dress and panties right now... it will make you more relaxed... and as relaxed you feel, more aroused you become... Do it Mindy, take all your clothes off right now...”

Min slowly took her shoes off.. then her dress... then her panties, in a very sexy way... she seemed really satisfied doing it... Sasha haven’t asked for it, but Mindy also took her soutien off, showing a beautiful generous pair of breasts, with erect nipples.

“Veeery good Min... right now, I’m going to massage your clit... and you will find it the best masturbation you’ve ever had... better than any man ever did for you....”

Mindy was now half lied and Sasha masturbated her already wet clit... first with one finger... then with two.. then using her whole sexy hand to explore all the possibilities on Mindy’s pussy. Mindy was screaming of pleasure and Sasha kissed her mouth, her bottom and her nipples several times.

Mindy cummed intensely... and Sasha knew it was the best orgasm she ever had.

“Veerryy good Min... it was a wonderful sensation to have sex with a girl wasn’t it?”

“Hmmmm, yeahh....” replied a puffy Mindy.

Sasha suggested Mindy to put her clothes again and sit on the armchair she was before.

“Very good... Now Mindy, I’m going to count from one to three, and you’re going to wake up... but you will not remember a thing of being hypnotized by me... you will only remember we had a tea and you fell asleep, you understand? You will wake up, take your keys, and go back home normally. But deep inside you will keep this feeling you had right now... you will keep this pleasure inside of you, and you will know that it can be really interesting to have sex with a women. One, two, three.. wake up now.”

Mindy opened her eyes, confused and still sleepy, and asked what happened to Sasha, who replied now with her normal voice.

“I suppose you fell asleep while I was searching for the keys... are you ok?”

“Yeah, I am... actually I’m feeling really good. But I think I should go home now... Take care Sasha! Have a nice weekend!”

* * *

The phone rings....

“Hello?”

“Hi Min, it’s me, Charlie! I really needed to talk to you... can’t you really consider giving me a second chance Mindy?”

“you know Charlie... all this situation did very well to me... actually, now I know why we were not supposed to be together... I realized I am lesbian!”