The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubus Take Over

Part 6 — Office Corruption

Harry was barely together when he got to work. He had showered and donned a suit, so was vaguely presentable, but his eyes were blank and distant. It was a Monday morning, and few of his fellow workers were a hundred percent, but even among the start-of-week malaise he stood out.

Arriving at his cubicle, Harry stared his computer and began absently looking through emails. His eyes skipped over the mundane titles, the digital letters soon blurring together into a meaningless jumble. The glare of the screen made his eyes hurt, and Harry felt a flash of discomfort.

He didn’t want to work. It was too much effort, and Harry was just too weak. Instead he closed his eyes and whispered the name of his Mistress.

“Meridiana…” He breathed, and instantly his mind conjured images of her, images FAR more pleasing to behold than the contents of his computer. Her full and gorgeous tits flashed through his mind, her beautiful curved ass, her smooth feet and perfect toes. And of course, he also saw her smile, that lustful and wicked grin of hers, the one that was so sexy he could not stand it. It was the smile that his Mistress gave when she knew that she had won, and another had fallen into her depraved web.

Immediately he began stroking himself through his trousers, and the image of Meridiana in his mind nodded in approval. “Jerk for me, my pet…” She commanded softly into his thoughts, and Harry knew not if it was his imagination or the Succubus actually reaching out to him with her power.

Not that it mattered. All that mattered was that he touched himself for her…

“Good morning, Gregson!” Said a new voice loudly in his ear, snapping him back to reality.

Harry opened his eyes and glanced up to see his supervisor, Hiroko Hirakata, looming over him. The attractive Japanese woman was dressed as sharply and professionally as usual, and she seemed amused by the man before her. “Masturbating already?” She asked, noticing the position of his hand.

Part of him wanted to deny it, but he could not. Mistress Meridiana was always pleased when he degraded himself, and even when she was not around Harry was compelled to bow to her wishes. “Yes, Miss Hirakata…” He admitted to her, “I was touching myself…” He said, feeling the perverse thrill of speaking out loud about his pathetic actions. Surrendering willingly to his programming, he said, “My cock is so small… Women don’t want my cock… I have no choice but to wank…”

Hiroko smirked, deeply amused. “Say it louder, Gregson!” She encouraged. “I don’t think your co-workers in the adjacent cubicles can hear you…”

Harry knew that his Mistress had marked Hirakata as one of hers, and as such Hiroko was to be obeyed. He could not refuse her. “I will never have sex…” He said, continuing his mindless mantra.

“Louder!” She commanded softly.

“I will only wank pathetically…” Said Harry, rising in volume as he began his chant again. “My cock is so small…” He said, openly resuming stroking himself. “Women don’t want my cock… I have no choice but to wank…”

His supervisor now laughed openly. “Oh, you are too pathetic! This is great!”

“…I will never have sex… I will only wank pathetically…” He needed no encouragement now, getting louder and louder with each proclamation, while his hand unzipped his trousers and pulled out his tiny erection. Uncaring that he was at work and his supervisor was watching, Harry began fapping rapidly, relishing the feeling of wanking while he cried out how weak he was.

“My cock is so small…” He began again, quite happy to continue, but Hiroko was done.

“Stop!” She commanded, and he immediately complied. “Good boy. I don’t want you cumming on your computer. Unlike you, its valuable. However, I am not done with you yet. Leave your tiny dicklet alone, and get to work. In an hour, I will call on you. Then, rest assured, you can jerk that joke of a cock all you want!”

“Yes, Miss Hirakata,” Said Harry, powerless to resist. “I will obey…”

“Good,” She said, turning to leave his small cubicle. Just before she did so, however, she happened to glance down. “Oh, and put your cock away before anyone else comes in here. I don’t want the any of the staff dying of laughter.” And with that she departed.

Harry struggled to resist the urge to wank, but eventually tucked his raging two-and-a-half-inch erection away, and slowly got back to work.

* * *

It was just over an hour later when another person entered his cubicle. Her name was Lydia Blaise, and she worked just two cubicles down from Harry. A self-involved woman in her mid-twenties, Lydia had a reputation. She was undoubtable gorgeous, with short-blonde hair, a nice ass, and long legs. Despite this, ‘Leggy Lydia’ was untouchable to most of the male staff who sought to date her, as she seemed to consider herself far too good for all but those with film star looks (and film star wallets). To ninety-nine point nine percent of guys she was therefore openly derisive and insulting. If you weren’t worthy of Lydia, she seemed to believe, then don’t even talk to her.

Her presence in his cubicle, then, instantly put Harry on edge.

“Gregson!” She growled darkly, staring at him.

“Er… hi, Lydia,” He said nervously.

“Hiroko needs a hand in the copier room. She asked for you.”

At the mention of Hiroko’s name, Harry knew that he was being set up, but he complied anyway. Whatever was coming, he had to obey…

“Yes, of course,” He said, rising and following her.

Lydia led the way to a small room off the main office, a tiny place with a single photocopier, several stacks of paper, and not much else. Their company strived to use the ‘paperless office’ model, scanning and emailing documents, so the copier room was little used. However, as Harry approached he noted that it currently had two occupants, standing chatting in the doorway.

One was, as he expected, his supervisor, Hirakata. Beside her was Cheryl Alder, Hirakata’s best friend. The two were very similar in their stern demeanours and their sharp suit professional attire. Cheryl’s green eyes sparkled with contempt as she saw Harry approach, glaring at him from beneath a loose strand of her shoulder-length red hair. That these two were also friends with Lydia fit all-too-well.

“Gregson,” Said Hiroko, gesturing into the room. “The copier is jammed, and we three are too important to waste time fixing it. You do it.”

“Yes, Miss Hirakata,” Said Harry, moving past them and approaching the copier. Down on his knees, he opened the side of the machine and began rooting around the internal workings.

Behind him, Lydia joined the other two and began chatting. It was not long before Harry overheard the question he was dreading would come up.

“So,” Asked Lydia, feigning innocence, “Hiroko. What was going on earlier? I heard something when you were visiting Harry’s cubicle…?”

Harry gulped but kept working.

“Ah yes,” Said the supervisor, as if suddenly remembering. “Gregson was talking about his weekend.” With this, she stepped into the copier room and invited Lydia and Cheryl to follow. Once inside, Hirakata closed and turned a key in the door, locking the four of them in the cramped room. “Perhaps I will let him explain.”

From his knees on the floor, Harry looked up at the three beautiful yet mean women. He could feel himself growing embarrassed. Part of him thought of lying, but Hiroko would just tell his Mistress, Meridiana, and she would be displeased. He had to tell the truth…

“Well?” Prompted Cheryl, tucking a strand of her ginger hair behind one ear. “Tell us, Gregson.”

“I…” He began, turning a bright shade of red from the impending humiliation. “I… masturbated.” He admitted quietly.

“Well obviously,” Said Lydia, rolling her eyes. “I hardly expected a loser like you to get laid on weekends.”

“Oh, there’s more,” Hiroko assured them. “Tell us, Gregson. How many times? And use the CORRECT word, please.”

Harry’s heart was hammering in his chest as he confessed and answered truthfully. “I… I wanked… I wanked about twenty times on Saturday… and more on Sunday…” The embarrassment was intense, but so was his arousal! He could feel himself getting hard as his humiliation escalated.

Now Cheryl and Lydia burst out in hysterics! “Oh wow!” Said the blonde. “So, what, you just sit in your room, humping your hand all day?” She mocked, making the jerk-off motion with her hand between her legs.

“Oh no,” Interrupted Cheryl between laughs. “That’s not it! Smaller hand, Lydia, and smaller jerks!”

“Oh right!” Laughed the other, reducing her hand to a small fist and shaking barely a centimetre back and forth. “Is that it, Gregson? Is that how you spend your weekend?”

“Yes…” He confessed, barely able to look up at them.

“Hey!” Said Hiroko, annoyed but still grinning with amusement. “This woman asked you a question! A pathetic wanker like you should answer in FULL and with RESPECT!”

“Yes, Miss Hirakata,” Said Harry apologetically. Turning his gaze to Lydia, he said, “Yes, Miss Blaise. That is how I spend my weekend… wanking my tiny cock.”

Now all three laughed long and hard, delighted. “Oh, this is TOO funny!” Exclaimed Cheryl. “You really are such a complete loser!”

“Yes, Miss Alder,” Said Harry without any further prompting, “I am a complete loser.”

More laughter followed, until finally Hiroko quietened her friends down. “Okay, okay, there’s more! Gregson, tell the girls what you were telling me earlier. Word for word.”

“Yes, Miss Hirakata,” Harry intoned, and surrendered to his fate. Looking up at the three women, feeling lower and more worthless than at any other time in his life, he began. “My cock is so small…” He said. “Women don’t want my cock… I have no choice but to wank… I will never have sex… I will only wank pathetically…”

The girls were loving it, Lydia and Cheryl laughing so loudly.

“Keep chanting, Gregson!” Urged Hiroko, “And do what comes naturally!”

Lydia and Cheryl stared in amazement as Harry kept chanting, and swiftly pulled down his zipper and freed his cock. Their hysterics renewed as they beheld his tiny erection. “Oh, it’s even worse than I thought!” Exclaimed Alder.

Harry’s hand was at once on his cock, and he immediately began beating off frantically. He groaned, mouth open and eyes half-lidded with pleasure, as he openly wanked on his knees with an audience. “My cock is so small… Women don’t want my cock… oh… I have no choice but to wank… I will never have sex… I will only wank pathetically… oh yes…”

“Behold,” Said Hiroko to her friends, “This is Gregson the Wanker. Amusing, isn’t it?”

The girls roared with hysterics, pointing at and mocking the pathetic specimen before them.

“Uh! Uh! Uh!” Said Cheryl in imitation, making the jerk off motion with her hand. “Wow, I always teased guys about being low-life wankers, but I never dreamed I’d meet a loser so utterly addicted to hand-humping as this!”

“Ha ha ha! I know, right!” Lydia agreed. “Oh, I bet he’s one of those losers that gets off on being humiliated! Is that right, wanker?” She asked Gregson, “Is jerking for an audience what you want?”

Harry could not deny it, he was so embarrassed but so turned on! He nodded and replied, “Yes, Miss Blaise… I want to jerk for an audience… women don’t want my cock… I have no choice but to wank…” He continued chanting.

Cheryl smiled at that. “Oh, he’s such a pervert! Hey, Hiroko, next time you bring him here for a wank session, leave the door unlocked. Or better yet, open! The whole office should see what a hopeless wank-addicted loser Gregson really is!”

“That’s a splendid idea!” Agreed Hirakata with a wicked grin. “And I know Gregson agrees. Don’t you, you mindless jerk-off?” She asked, looming over him. “Change your chant to ‘I want everyone to see what a wanker I am’, and keep saying that until you cum!”

“Yes, Miss Hirakata!” Said Harry, desperate to cum. He could feel his body starting to react, the buzz of approaching masturbatory bliss to which he was hopelessly addicted, and he could not hold back. “I want everyone to see what a wanker I am! … ugh… I want everyone to see what a wanker I am! … ugh ugh yes.. I want everyone to see what a… uh! … wanker… I… ugh… AM!”

Gregson’s tiny erection exploded as his body trembled with joy. An image of Meridiana, naked, filled his vision, the reward for his mindless surrender. His features contorted in ecstasy, and the girls laughed at his cum face, even as they recoiled from the splatter of his disgusting jism.

After he ceased trembling and shuddering, Hiroko pointed and barked, “Clean that up, Gregson.”

“Yes, Miss Hirataka,” Replied Harry in a daze, as his lifted his cum-filled hands to his mouth and began licking them clean.

“Oh, and the wanker is addicted to tasting himself too!” Said Lydia with obvious amusement.

“Maybe next time we should have him lie down and bend himself double?” Suggested Cheryl. “Make him cum on his own face!”

As they laughed at the suggestion, Hiroko made for the door. “Please, go ahead! If it involves wanking, Gregson will comply! Anytime you feel like a laugh, just drag him in here and mock his pathetic hand-humping. Just don’t have him wank openly in the office just yet…”

“Why not yet?” Asked Lydia.

“Yeah,” Agreed Cheryl, eager for a show. “We don’t care if Gregson gets fired!”

Hiroko unlocked the door and was about to leave, but she turned back to her friends. “Just hold off for now,” She told them. “There are going to be some changes around here. Trust me. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to head to reception and welcome someone applying for the new receptionist job…”

* * *

Wallace Pittman was young for the head of a massive accountancy firm, barely forty. He liked to tell people that this was due to his managerial skills and abilities, but the truth was that he had inherited the company from his late father. Unlike his father (who was a true businessman), Wallace Pittman did not deal with the minutiae of running the firm, leaving that to others. Instead he focused on hitting on his female employees. His last secretary had quit due to his constant harassment, and so it was that Pittman needed a replacement.

The first candidate was now in Pittman’s office. She was here on the recommendation of Pittman’s gorgeous underling, Hiroko Hirakata. Wallace thought that Hiroko was hot (even if she did ignore his advances), but the woman before him now was FAR more stunning!

“A pleasure to meet you, Mr Pittman,” Purred the sexy woman as she closed the door to his private office and crossed the spacious room. The dark-haired woman was a tanned Hispanic goddess with flawless smooth skin. Her long legs were beautiful, and quite visible due to the short skirt she wore. Likewise, her top, while professional, had a VERY low neckline, and Wallace felt his eyes drawn to her glorious cleavage and huge tits.

“Uh… yes… pleasure to meet you too,” Said Wallace, distracted and struggling to recover. He leaned across the desk and shook her hand, and just touching her sent a weird tingle through his body. Pittman also drank heavily of her scent, a primal aroma that reminded him of hot sex.

Wallace fell back into his chair, while the woman lowered herself gracefully to the one opposite. He tried to focus, and looked down at the paperwork before him. Lifting her file, he said, “Ah, here we go. Meridiana, isn’t it? Sorry, but is that your first name or last name?”

“Yes,” She replied, her smooth voice managing to make that one word seem seductive.

“Okay…” Said Pittman, not sure how to take that. “Anyway, let’s begin with some questions…”

And so the job interview began. Meridiana’s resume was somewhat lacking on details, so her pressed her. Schooling? None formal, home schooled. Previous job? Something about working in a Church. Meridiana was almost evasive in her answers, and seemed utterly unqualified to be a secretary.

But for every poor answer she gave, she more than made up for it in appearance. A suggestive lick of the lips here, an absent-minded caress of her cleavage there. Meridiana also crossed and re-crossed her smooth legs repeatedly, and during one such manoeuvre Pittman happened to glance down. He saw the briefest flash of… was she not wearing underwear? Stunned, he lifted his eyes back to her gorgeous face, only to see her lips contorted in a seductive, knowing smile.

He struggled to recover and tried to think of his next question. “Er… um… So, Hirataka recommended you for this… um… position. Um… may I ask how you know her?”

“Well, she’s a friend of mine,” Said Meridiana. “And also a budding business partner.”

Wallace raised an eyebrow. “Business partner?”

“Just a side project we engage in at the weekend,” Meridiana assured him, “Nothing that will interfere with her work at this firm, or perhaps mine,” She added with a playful wink.

“And what are you two doing?” Asked Pittman, who did not really know Hirataka as a person and wondered what sort of thing the two women could be doing. Online store maybe?

“We’re making porn,” Said Meridiana simply.

Wallace paused. “Sorry?” He asked, convinced he had misheard.

“Porn,” Said Meridiana with evident pleasure, a wicked smile on her face. “She and I film and distribute it ourselves through the internet. There is a quite a market for that, don’t you know.”

Pittman gulped, and began to feel hot. “That’s… that’s very interesting…”

Meridiana seemed to enjoy his discomfort and went on. “Of course, we are only just getting started, but we have had such trouble getting actresses! So Hiroko and I…” She trailed off, and looked Wallace straight in the eye. “Maybe I shouldn’t be saying this, but I can trust you, right Mr. Pittman?”

“Oh, absolutely!” He said, wondering where this was going.

“Oh good. It’s just that Hiroko is very private and might not want her boss knowing this. But as I was saying, we were having actress troubles, so she and I kind of… put ourselves in the first few movies.”

Wallace could not believe his ears. “So it was a… a porn… starring you… and Hirakata?” He asked, not daring to believe that this stunning woman and his sexy employee could be in a video somewhere! He could feel himself getting hard just thinking about it.

“Uh-huh,” Said Meridiana lightly, as if it was nothing. “We have made a few. Just she and I having hardcore lesbian sex for an hour. Personally I think it’s quite good, but we’ve had no feedback yet. The first movie won’t go up on our site until tomorrow, and I’m quite nervous,” She said, though she seemed quite confident. “It would help if I could show it to someone first.”

“I’m… sure it will be fine…” Said Pittman, feeling his cock stirring and needing to change the subject.

“Would you like to see?” Asked Meridiana softly, dark eyes sparkling with mischief.

“W-what?”

Slowly, the gorgeous woman lifted a single delicate hand to her cleavage and reached inside. Wallace gulped as she slipped two fingers between her full breasts and pulled out a USB stick. He stared agape as her smile broadened and Meridiana dangled the item before him. “May I?”

Pittman could not quite believe that this was about to happen, but excitement was making him very hard and very horny. All he could do was nod silently as Meridiana rose and, with sexily swaying hips, sauntered around to his side of the desk. She leaned down, her soft breasts (barely contained by her low-cut top) slightly pressing against him as she reached across Wallace’s desk and plugged in the USB. She was so close that he could smell her erotic musky scent strongly, and he found himself inhaling and drinking deeply of it. Oh, she smelled so good…

Her nimble fingers danced lightly over keys and mouse, and soon the file she needed was open and running a movie. Meridiana set it to full screen and stepped back to let Wallace get a clear view. She smiled confidently as his eyes were immediately locked on the screen.

Meridiana savoured the memory of filming the lesbian sex scene that now sprung to life before her latest victim. The camera wobbled in places as the cameraman – Harry – succumbed to his addiction and inevitably began wanking as he held the camera. Hiroko and Meridiana had ignored him, of course, but that did not stop the mindless jerk-off from surrendering to his all-consuming need to masturbate to their gorgeous nude forms.

And to be fair to her slave, the video was extremely hot. It began with the two women, barely clothed, pretending to be drunk and confessing deeply repressed feelings for each other. This ‘plot’ set-up complete, Meridiana made the first move, leaning in close and gently kissing Hiroko on the lips. The Asian woman yielded to the tender touch, and then returned the gesture passionately.

While they kissed, hands roamed freely over their gorgeous bodies, tugging at their light clothing. Freeing themselves from the confines of shorts and tank tops, Meridiana and Hiroko were revealed as lacking underwear, and within moments their luscious breasts and perfect asses were exposed to the camera. Pittman gasped to see their magnificent nude bodies revealed, and she heard him groan slightly as he saw them begin to 69, teasing each other’s glistening pussies with their tongues.

Meridiana’s eyes flicked back and forth from the screen to the company head, and saw his eyes fill with undisguised lust. He was utterly entranced as the action on-screen began to involve a double-ended dildo, and both participants openly moaned and sighed with carnal delight.

“Do you think it’s any good, Mr. Pittman?” Meridiana asked, whispering gently into his ears.

Wallace nodded slightly. “Yes… it’s… thank you for…” He began to turn to face her as he spoke, but Meridiana stopped him.

“Oh, please keep watching,” She told him, gently turning his head back towards the screen. “Please watch, and give me the honest feedback I require…”

The Succubus was now calling on her powers and extending her influence into his mind. Pittman began to feel exceedingly hot as she fed his already raging lust. He was already hard, but now his erection was screaming for attention and quite uncomfortable in his trousers. Meridiana though, greatly empowered by her two slaves (Harry and Marcus) was able to push her victim even further, making him physically tremble with need.

“Hiroko and I are so hot, aren’t we?” She hissed into his ear as the two figures on-screen writhed on the bed, crying out their pleasure. “So fucking hot… don’t you agree?”

Again, Wallace nodded, but this time did not say anything.

“It feels so good to watch such hot porn, doesn’t it?” She pressed, reaching into his mind and heightening his lust even further.

Pittman gasped aloud as he felt a sudden rush of deep, carnal need. “Yes,” He confessed.

“And tell me…” Meridiana pressed, “What do you do when you watch porn this hot…”

“I… I…” Began Wallace, not really wanting to tell her but fighting the urge to confess all the same.

“It’s okay! You can tell me,” Whispered Meridiana persuasively in his ear.

“I… I masturbate…” Said Pittman at last, so consumed with lust and the image of Meridiana and Hiroko fucking like animals as to not think straight.

The Succubus smiled, knowing she had won. “Show me,” She softly commanded.

Wallace was too fucking horny to consider the impropriety of getting his cock out during a job interview. His hands fumbled with his zipper and pulled out his ever-so-hard erection. Meridiana noted its size and was not surprised by how small it was, but was not ready to begin humiliating him just yet. Instead she just watched as he seized it eagerly and began jerking frantically.

“Oh fuck!” He moaned, immediately lost in the sensation of wanking and continuing to stare at the feast of breasts and asses on his computer. “Oh, fuck me yes!”

“That’s it!” Declared Meridiana triumphantly, feeding on the feast of lust pouring out of the mortal. “Watch porn and masturbate! It feels so good to masturbate, doesn’t it, Mr. Pittman?”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Wailed Wallace as his body began to tremble with approaching orgasm. He was so desperate and so turned on that it did not take long. “FUCK!” He cried out, utterly uncaring if his office could hear or not, and his cock erupted with pearly-white cum, ejaculating on his clothes and desk in a glorious mess.

Long moments passed in silence. Drained, dazed, Pittman turned to look at the job applicant beside him and eventually spoke.

* * *

When Meridiana emerged from the boss’s office, Hiroko was waiting for her nearby. The Japanese beauty looked at her friend expectedly. “Did it work?” She asked.

Meridiana nodded, a triumphant smile on her lips. “It has begun. Pittman will soon be as low and pathetic as Harry, and then this office is ours…”

TO BE CONTINUED