The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Submission of Rebecca—Part Two

-Part Two-

The phone rang. Rebecca looked at it on the wall before her. Her hand reached for it and stopped, until the second ring. She brought the receiver to her ear. Shakily she whispered the words she had been ordered to say. She was scared. She listened, but whoever was on the other end did not speak, if she strained she could hear the sound of someone breathing. She was suddenly embarrassed and hung the phone up. What if it hadn’t been him? Her face felt hot.

Almost immediately it rang again. She tried to resist picking it up but just couldn’t; it would be unbearable not to. A tear slid down her cheek. Again she picked it up and spoke the words he had basically ordered her to say; ‘Man is my master’. She heard the fright in her voice.

“Very good girl,” said a rich male voice soothingly as if cooing to a baby. “Good girl. Don’t feel badly Rebecca, I won’t hurt you. I want to take help you. I am offering you a rare privilege with this knowledge about yourself because I do in fact respect you. You’re a very pretty girl Rebecca. I’ve wanted to tell you that for a long time. Do you like it when people tell you that you’re pretty?”

“Ye... yes” she whimpered. All her muscles were tense and her skin prickled.

“Of course you do. Don’t be afraid of being pretty. Making yourself pretty is has been one of the chief occupations of women from the beginning of time. Do you have a mirror near you Rebecca?”

“Um... yes.”

“I want you to look yourself in the eye in the mirror while you are talking to me. Do you think you can do that?”

“I guess so.” Rebecca swivelled in her chair to look at her reflection in the cherrywood cheval mirror standing only a few feet away. She was wearing a denim skirt and a cranberry turtleneck top. Her face and eyes held a vaguely unhappy look.

“Is that pretty girl in the mirror a man?”

“No.” Rebecca thought the question was silly.

“You’re right, she isn’t. What is she Rebecca?”

Everytime he said her name she shivered pleasurably. Hearing him say her name made it seem as though he was right next to her; his voice had a powerful effect upon her. “A girl. Just a girl.” Why was she saying this?

“That’s you Rebecca; you’re just a girl. You are now all that you will ever be, ever can be. But do you know what a man is Rebecca? A man is much more than a simple girl, and he only can become wiser and greater. And a woman can help a man to become great. She serves the man, believes in him and makes him comfortable, and pleases him, because the man’s life is not soft like a girl’s, but very very hard. If a woman isn’t pleasing a husband there’s just no point to her even existing Rebecca. It would be such a shame for a pretty girl like you to go to waste, wouldn’t it?”

“I don’t know.”

“Rebecca.” He said her name sternly for the first time and she cringed slightly.

“I... I’m sorry. It... it would be a waste.” She felt herself tingle inside. Why was she saying these things?

“Look into the pretty girl’s eyes in the mirror. Look at the emptiness there. She could be any of millions of women, and any of them could be her, all of them insecure, just like you. She doesn’t know who she is, does she? Who are you Rebecca?”

Rebecca tried to think but didn’t know what to say. “Uh...”

“Exactly. So now answer this Rebecca; why have you been so critical of men, some of whom you know almost nothing about and can never begin to understand with any depth?”

“I... I haven’t always been...”

“But you have been, and quite viciously at times. I can understand children having tantrums. Why adult women would want to be so cruel I will never understand, but I’m sure in your case you have mostly been misled by others.” He sighed and Rebecca wished he would stop talking like this. “But enough about the past, we need to start thinking of your future.”

Greg went on to tell her all that he would like to happen. How she would introduce him to her parents, the son-in-law she had always hoped she could give them one day. How she would learn to accept and enjoy her proper place. How she would blossom under his discipline, be opened and share everything with him. As he spoke Rebecca’s body reacted in the many ways she had come to know and was unable to stop. She was drowning in his words; what had happened to her ability to think? She used to be so strong minded when it came to bullies or men looking down at women?

He would get the rebelliousness out of her and correct her bad habits. He would comfort her when she cried, and teach her how to be pleasing in every way she had been created to be. He would free her to be who she truly was.

“What do you say Rebecca? Are you willing to admit the truth to yourself that all I’ve just outlined is what you need? Your mind is probably programmed with the propaganda of fear to not want what I can offer, but I can help to clear out all that if you’ll let me try.”

“I just don’t know what to say. This is overwhelming. I... I need time to think about it.”

“Be careful. Isn’t thinking too much instead of simply being and accepting what keeps you confused and indecisive? If women were meant to be the great thinkers would God have made you so beautiful on the outside?”

“Will you make me agree... force me?”

“I can’t make you do anything truly against your will. That is the truth. Goodnight sweet Rebecca. Pleasant dreams.”

With that the line was suddenly disconnected; cold where it had been white hot and threatening overwhelming things. She sat for some time and stared at herself in the mirror.

Rebecca didn’t get much sleep that night. She replayed in her mind all that had happened and what had been said. She imagined all the things she could have said. She could have said who she was; a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter. Anything would have been better than drawing a blank, even to such a clumsy question. How could anyone answer meaningfully?

She let herself remember what had turned her on too about the entire episode; the implied threat, the pointing out of her feminine qualities and weaknesses. Was she going crazy? This Greg had really turned her on as well as scared her. Even now she shivered with anticipation imagining what he might do if he got the chance, if he enslaved her as he proposed to do. She did want to submit to him at some level then, perhaps all he had done was remove her inhibitions... she was so aroused she could barely stand it at times, and now gave in to touching, squeezing and caressing even though it was getting quite late. She became even more excited imagining him calling again tomorrow. She didn’t know what was going to happen next though, probably she would lose her mind completely. Rebecca’s panties were soon soaked.

That night she slept and woke in fits. She imagined an arabic man on a horse charging toward her, and she herself stood unable to move, metal on her neck, wrists and ankles. She knew he would catch her, that she should turn and run, but the thought to ignore the panic in her mind was stronger. Just as he was dismounting and about to grab her she woke. A similar dream came back when she managed to sleep again, only with more details; to his face, her clothing the metal at her neck... This time when she woke the sun was up and she decided to pad downstairs and make a cup of decaff.

* * *

The next evening Greg called and asked her to retrieve the cloth ‘bookmark’ from the largest of the books he had sent. Reluctantly she did so. She held the purple band with gold arabic writing on it in one hand and the telephone in the other.

“This band symbolizes that you will become my property and leave your father’s custody,” he told her as she examined the thing. “If you accept this, you must wear it every day, putting it on each morning and taking it off only to sleep or if otherwise necessary, such as when bathing. Where you wear it is your choice. When you are not wearing it you will feel vulnerable and naked.” Rebecca focused on the band and felt herself entranced. “You will obey me above all other men, and behave in an appropriately modest manner while you wear this sign of property. You may unfold and tie it around your waist. If for any reason you still don’t believe that all I have told you is either true, or probably true, do not put the band on yet.”

She found there were two thick black cords to use to adjust and tie the thing. She looped one string through an opening.

“I will not bother to speak to until you have this on. I can promise you real love and the discipline you have always needed. I would treasure you and take control of you for your own good. You can only have one Master, so you can chose yourself and be empty or you can accept what I am offering. E-mail me and I can be there this wednesday evening. You must tell your father about me, and that I have asked you to be with me. Pleasant dreams.” With that he hung up again and she laid the phone down.

She hadn’t even stopped to question what she was doing, but now she looked down at her belly and a little whine came embarrassingly past her lips. She had her hands ready to tie the band! She felt exhausted overall, but much calmer now with it around her waist. It was almost as though his hands were around her bare waist, supporting her. She took it off and felt a sort of vague vulnerability after awhile. Rebecca played with the thing for over an hour. Taking it off and putting it on. Each time it was off she felt the same slight sensation of exposure. With it on she seemed... surrounded. She hugged herself at the truth of that word and became more aroused.

She thought about telling her father and how she could put it so he wouldn’t worry. Then she went to the computer and e-mailed Greg that she was wearing the band.

To be continued...