The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Subliminal X

I walked out on the stage, letting my eyes slowly sweep across the audience packed into this little club. It is awash with all the colorful clothing and personalities found on the club scene, and, as always teeming with beautiful women. I continued my sweep until I reach the band behind me.

Consisting of six members, including myself, we model very closely to the popular band Linkin Park. We have bass guitar, guitar, drums, DJ, lead vocals, and I, the rapper of the group. We named our band Subliminal X. All of us are white males and good friends. We started up the band not all that long ago, but found that our talents meshed very well. We are quickly gaining popularity, and beginning to write our own songs, but are still doing covers and playing at the small clubs.

I turned back towards the audience as we broke into a cover of Linkin Park’s Place for My Head. My eyes constantly scanned the crowds of people down below us. Watching a small mosh pit on my right, and a large dancing group on the left. The group on left interested me the most. I watched limber forms get into a groove and move in ways that seemed almost inhuman. After a few more covers, we began to do solos by each of the band members to show their skills. Lead vocals first, at the end of his song the guitarists and drummers play their short solos, then the DJ kicks into a techno song with a beat that makes you move your body. As this was going on, I searched through the crowd for the perfect “candidate.”

I finally found her, the best dancer on the floor from what I can tell. She is about 5′9″ with long legs and a dancer’s slim but well toned body. At the end of the synth beat, I continued to watch her as I began my solo, Crazy Town’s Butterfly. At the start of the song, she glanced up with recognition of the song. That is when I caught her eye. She stood there, her eyes locked on mine as I went into my song. I allowed the power of my words, voice, and eyes flow into her.

“Come and dance with me, Come and dance with me.”

I allow those words to sink in, then ended the song with a flourish and broke eye contact. The dancer blinked for the first time since the song started, shook her head and looked around a bit confused, then went back to dancing as she was just before the song. We finished our show with In the End, another Linkin Park song, and left with the crowd going wild.

* * *

Angela was a clubber through and through. She loved the night life and found out quickly that she was a natural dancer. Her frequency at clubs and dance halls only let that talent grow. Tonight was no different and Angela was having a wonderful time as usual, flirting and dancing with many guys, but planned on going home with none. She had been hyped up during the techno song this night, and was ecstatic when she heard one of her favorite songs being played by Subliminal X. She smiled as remembered looking up at the rapper as he started the song. Funny though, she remembers the song being done very well, but can’t bring the man’s voice into memory for that song. Ohh well, no matter.

As she pondered this, she realized her need to go to the restroom, and informed the current man she was dancing with. As she walked towards the back of the club, she barely noticed that she passed right by the women’s room door. She found herself before a door with no markings on it. “Hmm...,” she thought to herself, “this isn’t the restroom.” But then she realized that she really didn’t need to use the restroom any more anyways.

* * *

In the back of the club, where they were nice enough to give a fairly large room to keep our stuff and relax before and after our performance, I sat alone comfortably in my jeans and muscle shirt that I wore while on stage. All the other guys had gone out to the club floor for the rest of the night and wouldn’t be back to pack up for hours. I had told the guys I was whipped and was just going to chill in the room. I hear a knock at the door, and a small smile crosses my face as I ask who it is. “Angela,” says the voice on the other side of the door.

“Come on in.”

She opened the door, entered, and without thinking about, closed the door and locked it behind her. As she turned to face me, I commend myself for having such taste in my selection. My eyes scanned her from head to toe as should stood there perfectly still. Starting with her strap-on sandals, up those wonderfully long legs, topped by a short denim skirt, past her mesh t-shirt that did nothing to hide the sports bra underneath, finishing with her beautiful face, deep blue eyes framed by hair that went a little past her shoulders. Just to be sure, I asked her a question, knowing what her answer should be.

“Why are you here?”

“To dance...?” she replied with a confused look on her face. My smile broadened. “That’s right, so why don’t we get started? First of all, why don’t we get some things straight. One, none of this is unusual to you, and you feel completely comfortable with everything that goes on. Two, as we dance, with every skin contact, and every time you or I put pressure on your pussy, the hornier you get. It especially turns you on to push against my cock. Every compliment I give you sends a shock of pleasure through you. And finally, for the next few hours, you will obey my every word, my every command. Now repeat that last line for me.”

“And finally, for the next few hours, I will obey your every word, your every command.”

“Good girl,” I noticed a sharp intake of breath from her as her chin dropped a bit. I reach over to the CD player and turn it on and some heavy beat techno music begins to pump out.

“Why don’t you do a sexy dance for me by yourself?” I ask.

She smiles. “Sure!”

She immediately breaks into dancing, moving to the beat, dropping down so that she is almost on the floor and then slowly bending back up, hands running over her body. Her hands caress her breasts, run over her ass, and through her hair as she gives me a look of total seduction. She rolls her hips with a forwards and backwards bucking motion, then changes into a circular rolling. I could tell she was getting hotter and hotter while I watched her dance.

“Damn, your sexy,” I say, noting how she jerks at that second, and moans just a bit. I sat back and adjusted my quickly growing manhood. “Why don’t you shake that wonderful ass (she moans) of yours?”

She turned around and began a slow swaying of her hips back and forth, picking up the pace until it is shaking so fast it wiggles. She suddenly bent over at the hips, giving me a perfect view of her white thong. She looks at me from around her separated legs as she drags her hands up the inside of her legs, slowly dragging her hands across her pussy through her thong.

“Okay, that was an excellent solo performance,” I say, “Time for me to join you. But first I want you to lose the skirt and the sports bra, but leave the t-shirt and thong on.”

She did as I asked and I admired her breasts that were misleadingly large when they tumbled out of her bra. They were at least a size C and were held tightly against her chest by her shirt. As she turned full circle at my command her flawless ass was displayed in all its glory.

I stood up and started walking towards her. She met me halfway across the room and immediately pulled me close, one leg in between mine, and one leg out. She immediately dropped down to a squat, wrapped a hand around the inside of my leg, then using it as a pole, pulled against it as she dragged her pussy against me all the way up. I brought my hands around her back and placed them on each cheek of her ass, and we ground against each other to the beat of the music still playing in the background. She was expertly moving her hips against my cock. Back and forth and up and down. I could hear her breathing getting heavier as was mine with the combination of her rubbing against my cock through my pants, which was rock hard at this point, and also grinding her pussy with my thigh. I backed off for a second, throwing off my shirt. Then I spun her around, pulling her hips back into me. My cock rubbed up and down her crack through my pants. She leaned her back to my chest and, reaching up, wrapped her arms around my neck as we continued to grind. I wrapped my arms around her hips and brought my hands down to the front of her panties and pressed against her pussy through them. She bent over as the wave of pleasure flowed through her. She grabbed onto the table in front of her as I continued to press against her pussy, then release, only to press again, but harder with each passing time.

I could feel the dampness through her panties and a wet spot was growing where my fingers pressed. She was going wild, feeling my skin, my cock pushed up against her and having pressure on her pussy. As I felt her orgasm building up, I knew the dancing game was over, as that we weren’t even going to a beat any more.

“You will not cum till I say you can,” I commanded. “You can continue to be turned on, and continue to get horny, but you will not reach orgasm until I say you may.”

I backed away for a second, leaving her panting, still leaning forward holding on to the waist-high table. I called her to me, and gave her some new standards.

“All that you can think about now is my cock. You want to see it, you want to feel it, grip it, you want to taste it, and smell it, but most of all you want to feel it inside your pussy. You need it, you need to feel it, grip it, you need to taste it, you need to feel it inside of you. But you need my permission before doing anything to it. And I won’t give that easily. You need to beg and plead to get what you want, what you need.” She was already starting to stare at the bulge in my pants, so I knew that this information had sunk in. She slowly sank to her knees and crawled the few feet between us, keeping her eyes glued to the tent in my pants. She looked up at me with those deep blue eyes full of desire and said, “Please, can I remove your pants?”

“Why do you want to undress me?”

“Because I...I...need to. I need to see your cock.”

“Okay, then go ahead.”

Her eyes gleam, and she quickly unbuttons and unzips my jeans and they are down in seconds. My underwear quickly followed. And she was face to fact with the tip of my cock. She immediately started to reach out for it, and was inches away when she seemed to remember something. She looked up at me with those eyes again, and I quickly nodded my head. Her hand wrapped around my cock and she let go a long moan. She started stroking it slowly and her other hand began to gently fondle my balls. She bent closer to my cock, and with each stroke she would flick her tongue across the head of my cock. She was also breathing in heavily through her nose. As I looked down I noticed she was squeezing her thighs together rhthymetically. I smiled then gasped as it became too much for her and she swallowed my cock.

She took it all the way into her mouth and part way down her throat, and didn’t even miss a beat with her other hand still cupping my balls. She moved up and down a few times, and I began to realize this girl was an excellent cocksucker. She took me in deep again, then slowly dragged my cock out, her lips tight against my shaft. She stopped when she got to the head, locking around it with her lips. She brought her free hand back to the shaft and began to pump again, her tongue went crazy over the head of my cock, and she felt my balls more vigorously and a bit more rough. Then she looked straight into my eyes and let out a long moan. I couldn’t take it any more, I came long gushes into her waiting throat, and she swallowed without a moments hesitation, continuing to suck on my head, and stroke my shaft.

After what seemed like hours, I finished and staggered over a soft chair and sat down for a minute. She was still kneeling where I left her, shaking with horniness and passion coursing through her, still wearing her mesh shirt and thong. I looked at her crotch and I could see that her wet spot now extended half way up her panties. I told her to stand up, turn around, and to slowly pull her thong down while only bending at the waist. As she did so, I watched her bulging pussy lips emerge from between her legs underneath that perfect ass. I could feel the stirrings of life coming back to my cock and I called her over to me again, and told her to put her leg up on the arm of the chair I was sitting in. She was then positioned so that her pussy was only a foot or so away.

“Now finger yourself and talk dirty to me,” I command. Her fingers quickly find her wide open slot, and she slides two in. “Ohh fuck, God, I want your cock so bad. These fingers are nothing compared to that glorious cock would feel. mmmmm...I want you pounding me as hard as you can. ohhh..mmm..damn, please fuck me, please, I beg you....hmm...” Her fingers were practically flying in and out.

I was rock hard again, but I wasn’t going to give in to her begging yet. “I want you to use your other hand, and suck on one finger to get it nice and wet, then slip inside your asshole and wiggle it around some.” Her fingers in her pussy slowed a bit, and her left hand reached up to her mouth. She looked at me as she took her index finger, and pressed it through her closed lips, then opened her mouth so that I watched her tongue roll itself around it. Then moving in from behind her, rubs her finger around the ring of her asshole, and slides it slowly inside. as it reached full depth, she threw her head back with a long moan, the pace of her fingers in her pussy picking up speed again. I let her do this for a few seconds before I commanded her to stop. I brought her over to the table she was leaning on before, bent her over very similar to the way she was before, so that the majority of her weight was on the table, the heels on her sandles making her present her ass to me perfectly. I spread her legs wide and bring my cock to just below her pussy, allowing my shaft to lay along its lips. I remind her again how badly she wants my cock inside of her, how bad she needs it.

Her legs begin to shake, and immediately she starts begging for it. “Please, please don’t do this to me, ohh God. I need you inside of me. Fuck my pussy with that wonderful cock of yours. Don’t tease just give me a hard fuck, please, mmm...fuck me. I’ll do anything if you’ll just let me feel you inside of me. I need it so bad.” And it went on and on as I idlely moved my cock back and forth across her pussy lips, my hands feeling her ass, and her large breasts through her shirt. Squeezing her nipple every now and then I was rewarded with a squirming and moan. Finally I tired of this game, and without warning I slammed full into her pussy. She let out a long “yessssssss...” and began to move back against me. I started slow. Pick up the pace as I slid in and out of her love tunnel. Her pussy muscles grabbed at me each time I pulled out, milking my cock, and my pace picked up, quicker and quicker. I started slamming into her, my hands wrapped around her thighs, my fingers digging into her skin, pulling her against me.

What happened next surprised the hell out of me. Nearing climax speed, she suddenly picked her feet up so that I was supporting her bottom half and she was holding herself up on the table. With her legs at my waist level, I was driving straight into her pussy. The sensation was unbelievable and I banged her even harder. As I realized the proximity of my orgasm, I told her in short grunts: “I am...going to...count to three....At each number...you will orgasm...each time...harder than the last...One.” I gasp as her pussy contracts around my cock and I feel fresh juices surround my cock and drip down my balls as she comes to a screaming orgasm, all of the built up energy released in a single stream.

“Two.”

Again she cums, screaming again, and I fight not to cum myself, as I continue to pound away at her her pussy drenching me with her juices. I can’t hold on any longer, and as I feel cum pulsing through my cock, grunt “THREE.”

My head explodes as her orgasm collides with mine, the pleasure rushing through my body with the final thrust into her. Her screams drown mine out and her pussy grabs frantically at my cock, pulling the last of my cum out of me.

I pull my limp cock out of her. Noticing that her juices had dripped down my leg, I told Angela to clean me up using her tongue which she smiled shakily and began right away. As her tongue ran along my inner thighs and along my balls, I formulated the last commands before my band members would get back. When she was finished, I told her to stand up and look at me.

“Put back on your bra and skirt, leaving your panties here. You will not remember anything after you left to go to the restroom, except that you had a wonderful time, and that you want to see Subliminal X whenever we are in a club near you. You will convince a hot friend of yours to come with you this time. Drive home and fall asleep, and when you wake up, everything will be back to normal, except for what I have just told you. Now leave.”

* * *

As the rest of Subliminal X filtered into the room, they found their rapper, relaxing in a lazy chair. “Weren’t kidding when you said you just wanted to chill, how was it?”

“Relaxing,” I reply, “quite relaxing.”