The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sublet

This stand-alone story takes place just before the events that begin in the big party, as told in the tenth book in ‘The Liar, the Witch and My Wife’s New Wardrobe’ saga, available here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/24161.

In this story, Nancy is putting her life back together after mysteriously succumbing to her base desires twice in the last week. Unfortunately, her girlfriend can’t handle it, so Nancy is looking into a sublet. She doesn’t know it yet, but she’s about to succumb a third time, and the exotic woman who owns the condo might actually know why!

Shortdesc: Nancy, who can’t seem to control herself lately, is seeing an exotic woman about a sublet.

DAY 28 OF DONNA HENDERSON’S CURSE

THE SUBLET

“So, why don’t you tell me about yourself, Nancy,” asked the exotic looking woman with the accent that Nancy Tanner still hadn’t quite been able to place. “Why are you in need of a place to live?”

As Nancy took another sip of the incredibly warming drink that her host had given her, she wondered exactly how much to tell the woman.

I mean really, after the week I’ve just had? Where the hell do I start?

First, there was the sexually-charged encounter with the handsome customer in the change room at work last Saturday. Sure, they hadn’t actually touched each other, but there was the small issue of the performance that she’d put on for him! It was completely out of character for her, but it had still been so incredibly electrifying. Nancy had been horny for three solid days after that experience, pretty much completely overwhelming her girlfriend in the process.

And then, there had been the incident on the city bus on Tuesday. Maybe if Nancy hadn’t still been so worked up because of what had happened in the change room, she wouldn’t have succumbed to the stranger on the bus just three days later. Sure, she hadn’t been the only one to lose control that day and after all, according to the authorities, they had all been exposed to some kind of military-grade aphrodisiac, but still. Nancy was a lesbian. What was she thinking, bending over for a complete stranger in a nice suit, and letting him fuck her like a bitch in heat on the floor of a public bus?

That, of course had been the straw that had broken the camel’s proverbial back for her girlfriend, Angela.

Already exhausted and distressed by Nancy’s new insatiable sex drive, not to mention her new proclivity for all manner of sex toys, Angela had simply had enough. The older, more conservative woman had dumped Nancy pretty much once she’d gotten home from the hospital Thursday morning, a full day and a bit after the encounter on the bus. Angela had given her seventy-two hours to move her stuff out of the apartment that they had shared for two and a half years.

In retrospect, Nancy had known this was coming; Angela was just too unadventurous for her now. Nancy couldn’t describe it, but her body was on fire for more. Not just for more sex (although that was certainly part of it), but for more of everything and everyone. There were so many experiences that she wanted to try now and she didn’t want to be limited by labels, genders, or inhibitions. Not anymore.

Nancy had tried to pretend to be genuinely upset at Angela’s sudden eviction notice (it had, after all, been Angela’s apartment in the first place—something that had been brought up each time Nancy suggested they paint the walls a different colour), but she had actually been mostly relieved. Especially when Angela had told her that she was leaving immediately to stay with friends for the next few days in order to give Nancy the space she needed to pack her things and go.

When her former girlfriend had left, Nancy had actually breathed a long sigh of relief at finally being alone. The young redhead had just spent all day Wednesday forcibly confined to a hospital bed where she had been questioned, poked, prodded, and tested. She had lied to the medical authorities when she’d said that she hadn’t been feeling any lingering effects from the aphrodisiac—that, Nancy knew for a fact, she’d now been exposed to twice in the matter of three days—when all she wanted to do was stick her hand down her panties and go to town. She knew that if she gave in to temptation and jilled herself in the hospital bed though, they’d have kept her longer, so she tapped into reserves of self-control that she didn’t know she had, and managed to restrain herself.

So, naturally, the first thing that Nancy did, once she had locked the door behind a departing Angela, was to make a dash for the bedroom so that she could try out a masturbatory scenario that she’d been dreaming about for a full day: Her on her hands and knees, sucking on a fake cock that was suction-cupped to a full length mirror, with a pulsating butt-plug in her ass, while pistoning a thick knobby vibrator in and out of her pussy from below. As it turned out, this experience had proved to be a good one, as was evidenced by the huge puddle of cum that she’d sprayed all over the floor of the bedroom. Twice.

Even so, it took a further two orgasms, in bed with her legs reaching for the ceiling, to finally get the young woman to the point where she could think half-way straight. Then, after showering herself and getting dressed in her casual clothes, Nancy sat down in front of her computer with the intent of catching up on what she’d missed over the last day and then searching the classifieds to find a place to stay.

The first thing that she did was to log into her email where she found about a dozen messages from friends checking up on her, as well as one from her boss, Cassim informing her that her request for medical leave had been approved.

Excellent. That gives me a week to get my life settled again.

Next, Nancy launched Facebook and, as luck would have it, at the top of her newsfeed was a post about a friend of a friend of a friend who was looking to sublet a room in her condo downtown. The timing couldn’t have been more perfect. In fact, one could have even said that it was magical. It was like the universe was giving her a break finally, after having turned her quiet life upside down by unfairly exposing her to the same freakish rut-inducing aphrodisiac twice in the same week.

Nancy emailed the contact immediately and got a response back straightaway offering an interview time the next morning at 9 AM. Scarcely able to believe her luck, Nancy confirmed the time for the interview, and then went back to bed to fuck herself some more with her knobby friend.

Surprisingly, Nancy actually got a fairly good night’s sleep that night. But only after she’d eventually moved to the spare bedroom around midnight because the sheets in the master bedroom were soaked from all of her self-induced squirting orgasms. She had been far too exhausted to change them, so she’d just changed rooms instead. Besides, it made it easier to sleep in that apartment without Angela beside her.

The next morning, Nancy got up early, had several very large glasses of water, showered, and had begun to get dressed when she had become distracted by how good she looked in her pink frilly underwear. Naturally, she ended up masturbating for herself in the mirror, while imagining that it was the handsome stranger from the change room who was watching her again. After she’d cleaned the mirror and showered for a second time, she set out to get dressed again.

She knew that she had to set the right tone with what she wore to the interview, so she went for the modest, innocent girl-next-door look, by way of a light blue gingham sundress and a handkerchief in her shoulder-length strawberry-blonde hair.

Nancy really wanted this to work out. She’d looked up the address online last night and it turned out that the condo was in a really nice building in a really nice area of town. What’s more, beyond how insanely affordable the rent was, the location would be much closer to work, meaning that she wouldn’t have to take that god-forsaken bus, on which everybody would just be looking at her weird, now that the incident had been all over the news.

When Nancy approached the building, at around 8:45, she was taken aback, and not for what would be the first time that morning. It was an elegant building, to be sure, but a lot more luxurious than she had been expecting. Hell, there was even a doorman … er, doorwoman, as well as a security guard in the lobby!

“Hi,” Nancy said politely to the tall woman behind the desk as the doorwoman swung the front door closed behind her. “I’m Nancy … um Tanner. I’m here to see Miss. Richards about a sublet. Apartment 2501. Is this the right building?”

The security guard smiled kindly. “Yes, you’ve got the right building, Miss Tanner,” the woman said without even having to look up her name on her screen. “She’s expecting you. The elevators are up ahead and on the right.”

“Oh. OK. Um … well, thank you.”

Nancy tucked an errant strand of strawberry blonde hair behind her left ear and gripped her shoulder bag nervously as she walked towards the elevator bank, trying not to make a big deal about staring at the building’s stylish and stately lobby. Everything was just so … marbled. Nancy wove her way through a maze of butterscotch coloured columns with streaks of what looked like real gold. There were large potted ferns and stunted palm trees strategically placed about the room, as well as white statues nestled into lighted alcoves. And to top it all off, there was a scent on the air, like a salty sea breeze.

Despite what the security guard had just said, Nancy was still thinking—as her footsteps echoed through the cavernous lobby—that she had to have gotten the address wrong.

It probably shouldn’t have come as a surprise to Nancy that the elevator had an operator, but she was still slightly taken aback as the uniformed black woman asked her, “Which floor, Miss?”

“Oh, Hi,” answered Nancy. “It’s … ah, the twenty-fifth.”

“Certainly.” The woman turned a key in the panel, pressed the button labelled “PH” and pulled a lever. As the elevator lurched into motion, Nancy was wondering why the woman had pressed the button for the Penthouse. She remained convinced that the operator had made a mistake until she scanned the numbers on the panel, and saw that the highest number above the PH button was 24.

This is a penthouse apartment? What kind of a freaky alternative reality am I in?

The old-fashioned elevator rocked and shook a little as it rose. The operator looked unimposing, and even tried to engage Nancy in small talk as they rode, but Nancy was far too nervous. She tried to be polite, but all she could manage were mono-syballic answers. The operator didn’t seem to mind though. Through a kind smile and a comforting disposition, she kept the conversation going all on her own.

When the elevator finally came to a stop a few minutes later, the operator pulled the metal doors open and pointed at the door at the end of a truncated hallway.

“Miss. Richards’ place is straight ahead. Have a nice day Miss. Tanner.”

“Yes … well, um, thank you very much,” Nancy said as she stepped off the elevator, not giving a second thought to the fact that the operator knew her last name, even though she hadn’t actually offered it up in conversation.

As the elevator doors closed behind the young redhead, she glanced at her phone to check the time. It had only taken five minutes to enter the building and ride the elevator to the twenty-fifth floor. She was still ten minutes early.

Well, better too early than too late I suppose.

She couldn’t very well just hang out in the hallway for ten minutes, even though there was a plush arm chair to the right of the elevator door, right beside another huge fern. So, stepping forward as confidently as she could muster, even as she wondered if she was being watched on security cameras, Nancy tapped assertively on the apartment door labeled 2501.

The door slid open a little under the weight of her knocking, and through this new opening, Nancy could hear someone calling her name.

“Come on in Nancy,” said a lilting, exotic voice from inside the apartment. “The door is open.”

Slowly, just in case quick movements would dissolve the hallucination that she was clearly having, Nancy opened the door to the penthouse apartment and walked in. It was at this point the young redheaded woman was promptly deprived of her breath.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Nancy had only even seen homes like this on television, or on ads for lotteries. The short hallway in front of her opened up quickly into a huge stainless steel kitchen on the left, and a vast wall of windows straight ahead that had a pair of broad patio doors leading to a balcony that looked larger than her last two apartments combined.

Luxury simply didn’t begin to describe this space. It was tremendous. The floors were a mottled marble and the ceilings were simply cavernous. Thick frames hung on the wall with the kind of artwork that would take days to truly admire properly. As Nancy ambled slowly and carefully down the hall, her footsteps echoing off the walls, and into the open space in front of the kitchen, she saw more of the ferns and tiny palm trees from the lobby, as well as pedestals holding the kind of ornate urns that you’d normally see in museums. The young redhead pulled her shoulder bag closer to her body to make sure that she didn’t knock any of these antique looking items over.

Seriously. What on earth does a woman who can afford a place like this need with a roommate?

Still, if the penthouse apartment blew Nancy away, she was doubly affected when its owner walked into the room.

Coming from around the corner ahead of Nancy, moving with the graceful silence of a big cat, came a woman who looked like she’d stepped right out of a book about Greek mythology. She had a rich olive complexion, and black, loosely curled hair hanging all the way down to the middle of her back. Striking didn’t begin to describe her, and Nancy couldn’t take her eyes off the woman with her strong shoulders that were tastefully exposed in an off-white cold shoulder cami top with ruffled sleeves that, in turn, was casually tucked into a pleated mini skirt with a colourful floral print that shimmered the closer you looked at it. Around her neck, the woman wore an intricate golden chain that suspended a bright red stone over just the right amount of cleavage.

Am I blushing? Please don’t let me be blushing.

So absorbed was Nancy in admiring the Goddess who had just swept into the room, that she didn’t even notice the hand that was extended in her direction. When the befuddled young woman finally realized that she was expected to shake the stunning condo owner’s hand, she slowly reached out and took it weakly. The stranger’s skin was warm and very soft to the touch.

“I’m … um … Nancy. Nancy Tanner,” stammered the young redheaded woman as their clasped hands moved perfunctorily up and down. “I’m here about the sublet … um, Miss …” Nancy hesitated. Her mind drawing a blank, even though she’d used the woman’s last name not five minutes earlier.

To say the least, this stumbling introduction wasn’t the best of first impressions, but the other woman didn’t appear to notice. She smiled warmly at Nancy and said, “Anatolia will do fine. I’m not much on formalities. It’s a pleasure to meet you Nancy. Please, join me in the living room.” Anatolia released Nancy’s hand, turned and, without waiting to see if she was being followed, walked back the way she had come to disappear around a corner again.

Obediently, Nancy followed Anatolia, having to skip a few steps to catch up. Turning the corner, the young redhead found herself entering a room with a vast cathedral ceiling and a crackling fireplace beside the entrance to a wide hallway along the far wall. Skylights in the ceiling cast long columns of light along the floor that alternated and contrasted intricately with equally long lines of shadows. In the center of the room sat a couple of couches and arm chairs, all organized around a rectangular coffee table made from what appeared to be the bowsprit of an old galleon.

Anatolia gestured at one of the arm chairs. “Have a seat please,” she said as she walked over to a side table that held an intricate looking tea pot. “Let me pour you a tea,” she announced in a tone that made it clear that it wasn’t a question. “I just made a pot of my family’s own special brew. Comes right from the home country.”

“Um … OK,” said Nancy sniffing the steamy spice in the air that she was just now noticing and that was obviously coming from the tea pot. “That’d be great.”

The young redhead sat down in the seat that Anatolia had indicated, placing her shoulder bag beside the chair, crossed her legs as elegantly as she could, and then arranged her short summer dress over them so that she didn’t inadvertently flash her panties during the interview.

A moment later, Anatolia was placing a wide glass mug on the table in front of Nancy with one hand, while holding an ancient looking earthen-ware pot in the other. Once she’d released the mug, she picked up a wooden utensil off the table, the kind that you’d use to serve honey, and dipped it into the pot. A moment later, she pulled it out, dripping with a thick golden syrup that almost seemed to glow.

“A friend of mine has her own apiary,” Anatolia explained as she twirled the dipper slowly and hypnotically in front of Nancy’s face to gather up all of the free-falling drips, before finally slipping the honey dipper into Nancy’s tea without first asking if she even wanted any. “Her bees truly make the most exquisite honey. Some have even called it magical.

“Oh wow,” stammered Nancy, overwhelmed by the woman’s hospitality. “Thank you.”

As Anatolia sat down in the seat across from her, Nancy took the steaming mug, lifted it to her mouth and started to blow on it. The steam that bathed her face as she held the mug beneath it made her feel as if she were sitting by a campfire; the drink was already warming Nancy and she hadn’t even drank any of it yet. When she finally reached forward with her lips to take a tentative sip, the hot liquid slid slowly and languidly down her throat, radiating a deeply relaxing warmth through her body and out to her extremities as it went.

“Mmmmmmmmm,” murmured Nancy happily, continuing to bask in the glow of the steam dancing over her face.

It was while the drink was pleasantly assaulting each and every one of Nancy’s senses that the exotic looking woman entreated Nancy to introduce herself and then explain why she was in need of a place to live.

“OK … about me,” Nancy answered. “Well, locally born and raised. I finished my MBA a few years back, and I … um … work as a … well, I have a retail position at a store in the local mall. I’ve been there about two years, now.” Nancy postulated that it probably wasn’t a good idea to open with the fact that she worked in an Adult Novelties store, even if it was a good job. She took another sip and closed her eyes this time as more of the hot liquid slid down her grateful throat. When she opened her eyes again, she saw that Anatolia was staring at her expectantly.

Oh yeah. She asked me another question too didn’t she? Nancy giggled girlishly, as if she were drunk. Is it getting warm in here?

Anatolia was smiling almost smugly as she too sipped her tea. “And, you’re looking for a place because…” she prompted the red-headed woman, repeating the second part of her question.

“Because my girlfriend broke up with me,” answered Nancy bluntly, without even really meaning to. Her mouth seemed suddenly to have a mind of its own.

“I see. I’m sorry to hear that.”

“Well, me too,” added Nancy. “But … well, maybe it was time to move on anyway.”

The mysterious looking host had that self-satisfied grin again. “Why do you say that?”

“Well, I don’t know how much to tell you.” It appeared that Nancy’s better judgement was finally kicking in. She’d already given away too many personal details.

“Oh, you can tell me anything” announced Anatolia brightly. “I’m told that I’m an excellent listener. People have been known to just naturally open up to me. You can too, Nancy.”

“Oh. OK,” said Nancy as she felt that better judgement begin to ebb away again under the onslaught of the sweet drink in her hands as well as the encouragement of her host. In her mind, Nancy began to contemplate what to say.

Now, baby steps, she told herself. Don’t say anything too revealing.

“Well, Angela has been very uptight in the bedroom lately,” said a voice that sounded an awful lot like Nancy’s.

Holy shit! What the hell did I just say?

“Y’see,” continued Nancy’s mouth unabashedly. “I’ve recently had my horizons expanded, so to speak, and I wanted to try new things with her. She was willing in the beginning, but I kept pushing too much, I think.”

Oookay. Let’s just leave it there, right? We might still be able to salvage this, if I just don’t say anything else stupid, Nancy thought as she took another sip of the strangely intoxicating honeyed tea.

“Oooh, now that sounds exciting,” gushed Anatolia. “What kinds of new things?”

Nancy blushed. She’d already said too much, yet, she felt like she could open up to this exotic woman. She felt like she should open up. As if it would please Anatolia if Nancy obeyed. And, after all, Anatolia did ask…

“Um … well, I wanted to introduce dildos and strap-ons and …” Nancy hesitated, blushing.

Oh my God. I want to stop, but it just feels so good to keep going. To just tell her everything…

“Go on...”

“… well … and butt plugs,” Nancy finally answered, shivering with pleasure as she did so.

“I see. And this was brought on recently?”

Nancy nodded her head in response as she sipped more tea.

Is there some kind of truth serum in this drink?

“What opened up your horizons?”

Nancy took a deep, gasping breath, and then just started speaking.

“Well, last Saturday, I was at work. I work in an Adult Novelties store. A sex shop. And this guy came in and… well, he was really hot, and he smelled just amazing. There was something about him. Like he was some kind of sex wizard or something and I just started getting hornier and hornier the longer I stood beside him.”

Nancy paused to wipe her suddenly perspiring brow. Anatolia was looking at her intently, but not disapprovingly, so Nancy decided that it was ok to continue.

“The guy had this voice. I dunno. Like honey. Smooth and suggestive, and oh so commanding. Well, anyhow, he told me that he wanted to buy a life-like dildo for his wife, and it had to be bigger than his own … um, can I say cock?”

Anatolia simply nodded demurely.

“Ok cool,” continued Nancy. “He said he needed a fake cock that was bigger than his own, because, y’know, everybody needs a big cock.”

Nancy shivered in pleasure at repeating this part of the memory out loud, and resisted the urge to start bouncing one leg on top of the other to rub her thighs together.

Everybody needs a big cock.

“Well, I could see his own cock in his pants. He was really hard, and big too. Now, normally, I’m a lesbian, but there was something in the air that night—did I mention that I thought he was a sex wizard or something—and I just kept staring at it. His cock, I mean. Fantasizing about what it would taste like, or what it would feel like inside me, and I even brushed up against it by mistake too! So, like I said, he told me that he wanted to buy a dildo that was bigger than his own cock, but he said that he didn’t know how big his cock actually was, and he wanted me to show him how to measure it.”

Nancy’s host laughed as she sipped from her mug. Nancy did the same.

“Oh, I knew it was a line too, right, but that smell,” said Nancy dreamily. “The closer I got to him, the more it went to my head. The more I just wanted to obey, and not just him, but my body too, because it was on fire! So I took him to the change room at the back of the store, and I used a tape measure on the dildo to show him how to measure his own dick.”

Unconsciously, Nancy had been sucking on the tip of her little finger. A nervous habit. Once she realized what she was doing, she pulled her hang away.

“Then, as I watched him measure his own cock, it all became too much for me, and I started to openly masturbate right in front of him! On my knees, leaning forward on one hand with the other one in my panties! Oh Lord it was hot.”

Nancy stopped her leg from bouncing and resisted the urge to rub the sides of her breasts even as she wondered if her nipples were showing through her top. She sipped from her tea again. There wasn’t much left.

“Then, in that sweet voice of his,” Nancy continued, her breathing getting heavier and heavier as she went, “he was telling me that he was concerned that the dildo wouldn’t fit in his wife’s mouth. Another line, I knew it, and I managed to resist the suggestion until he told me that it would be good customer service to show him how to use my own company’s product, and suddenly, I was on my knees in front of him felating this fake dick, and it felt like nothing I’d ever had before. I was so far gone at that point that, without even being asked to do it, I fell back, spread my legs and started fucking my soaking twat with the dildo. I kept telling myself that I was doing it for customer service, and I was pretty sure he would have suggested that I do it anyhow with that dreamy, irresistible voice of his, so I figured, what the hell.”

The young redhead looked at Anatolia again, who was looking at her almost carnivorously over the top of her glass mug.

“But then, when I came, well, I gushed. I mean really gushed. I must have squirted a couple gallons of spunk all over him and the walls of the change room…”

Fuck. What in the bloody hell am I saying? Why can’t I just stop?

Oh, because it feels so fucking good to tell her everything!

Nancy took a deep breath to steady herself before continuing. “Well, long story short, when I got home that night, I had a strap-on with me from the store, and I practically begged Angela to fuck me with it. We’d never done that kinda thing before, but I went nuts, and squirted when I came, all over again. This was what changed our sex life. I came home as an insatiable slut and she was kinda ok with it, at least at first. I dunno. Maybe whatever smell was on that hot guy was on me now, and it was affecting Angela, because we started doing stuff that we’d never even thought about doing before.”

Suddenly, Nancy slowed what she was saying, realizing that it had all come out so quickly, without her really thinking about it, and that she had said way too much.

Anatolia however did not appear to be upset. Instead, she said, “Oh my. Well that certainly is a hot story.”

“Yeah I know right?” replied Nancy breathlessly. “But, why am I telling it all to you?” Nancy was fanning her suddenly burning face now with the palm of her hand.

“Because I told you to, and people tend to do what I tell them to do. Also, I’m a relationship expert, Nancy. I specialize in sexuality. Trust me, there’s nothing you can say that will shock me. Please, continue. Tell me everything.”

“Ok, good, cause it gets kinda crazy after this, if you can believe it. Like Sunday for instance. I’ve never spent a whole day just having sex. Like I said, I’m pretty sure that the smell that drove me into a rutting heat on Saturday was still on my skin because Angela licked me all over pretty much all afternoon long, and it seemed to get inside her too, because even she was crazy with lust, which, like never happens. I’m not sure who had the idea to go out to a local lesbian club on a Sunday night, but we both jumped on it. For some reason, the idea of being surrounded by a bunch of women watching Angela and me get it on only made me hotter.”

As Nancy spoke, she was noticing a noise somewhere off in the distance. It was a wet, slurpy sound, like somebody was stirring freshly cooked pasta in a bowl.

“We didn’t even shower before we left either. We reeked of sex, and that spicy scent that just kept getting stronger and stronger for some reason. Everyone around us at the club was sniffing the air, moaning as their minds turned to sex. But we didn’t care. We only had eyes for each other, out there on the floor, dancing slow even to the fast songs. It was crowded for a Sunday, and we were surrounded by tons of attractive women as we clung to each other and kissed while we rubbed our crotches on each other’s leg.

“Then, I was noticing something else. I discovered how hot it was to be watched! I knew that people could see it when I snuck my hand down between Angela’s legs and into her panties. I knew that they were cheering her on when she did the same to me. None of us had to be dancing so close to each other that night, but we were all packed in together, rubbing up against each other, and just grinding. We had two mutual orgasms at the club, and it wasn’t enough. Not nearly. When we got home, I tried wearing the strap-on for the first time, and screwed Angela silly, discovering in the process what a turn on it was to be in control.”

“Well, that doesn’t seems too bad,” Anatolia said through a smile that seemed to say that she knew something that Nancy didn’t. A secret of some kind. Something that should have been obvious to everyone concerned.

“Yeah, well, they started to go downhill the next day,” answered Nancy glumly. “It was Monday morning, and neither one of us had to work, so we went for a morning walk. Secretly, I had suggested it so that I could push the exhibitionist kink a little further. I took her to a secluded area of a park, pushed her up against a tree, and stuck my hand down her panties. She was a little reluctant until I found her clit, which is when she put her own hand into my pants and found the surprise that I had there for her: I was still wearing the strap-on.”

Nancy signed at the memory.

“Angela pulled away immediately and was cold as ice for the entire walk home. When we got there, she was practically livid. She told me that I’d become obsessed with cocks. It was like she could ready my fucking mind. It was like a switch had been thrown in my brain the night before when I’d first taken the strap-on for a spin.”

Everybody needs a big cock.

“Anyhow, we had a serious relationship discussion, and talked about how she was a lesbian for a reason and that she didn’t know what had come over her the last few days. For her, it seemed that the drug was wearing off, but not for me. We had some fun that afternoon, but it wasn’t the same. It was already a lot less intense. A lot less envelope-pushing. It was just like it had always been. So, after Angela had gone to sleep that night, I went into the washroom, strapped on the dildo, and stood in front of the mirror admiring my new, fake cock, stroking it and pretending it was real. Eventually, I joined Angela in bed, but I had a hell of a time falling asleep. Obviously, I couldn’t wear the dildo like I wanted to, because Angela would have noticed, but I kept it with me anyhow, holding it between my legs, pretending it was real.”

Everybody needs a big cock.

“So, pretty much overnight my obsession changed. I was still thinking about nothing but cocks, but I wasn’t so much obsessed with getting fucked by them anymore, I was obsessed with what it felt like to actually have one! I wanted to wear the strap-on for hours at a time, and pretend that it was real. I wanted to know what it would feel like to have a pair of heavy balls swinging between my legs, smacking warmly against my inner thighs as I moved. What it would … feel like to have a cock uncoil itself in arousal and … and crawl down my leg as it slowly inflated.”

Nancy’s voice was starting to crack occasionally, her breathing more and more rapid every moment. Her body shaking and rocking back and forth like something was pushing up against it repeatedly.

“I wanted to know what it felt like to feel my own arousal leaking out of the … uh …. head of my cock, coating my fingers. What it felt like to shoot a … load onto my own chest, neck, and face. But, more than that, as I fought to fall asleep that night, I was soaking wet … just fantasizing about what it would feel like with a woman on her knees in front of me, pleasuring my cock with … her mouth.”

Nancy took a deep breath to try and calm herself. It worked, but only a little.

“So, the next morning, I tried to step back, for Angela’s sake, and hid the strap-on in my night stand before she woke up, even though my mind was still thinking about it.”

“Did that work with Angela? Were things better?” asked Anatolia gently.

“At first, but things definitely took a turn for the worse after the Lust Bus incident that night.”

“The Lust Bus?”

“Yeah, that’s what the media started calling it. It was a public transit bus over on Travers Avenue. It was Tuesday evening, and I was on my way home from work. Angela and I had smoothed things over a bit, and I had agreed to let her take the lead sexually, so she had suggested that I try wearing a butt plug for the trip home so that I would be all worked up for her. Not that it mattered, mind you, because I was pretty much worked up all the time since Saturday, but if it made her happy, then I was all for it.

“Well, it all started when this Asian woman got on the bus and I started to smell that spicy odour again, and suddenly, it was like my horniness was off the charts—again. But, like, I wasn’t the only one this time. Everyone on the bus was affected in some way. There was a teenaged couple really going at it hot and heavy, and a few others that were openly masturbating. There was this one good looking guy in an expensive suit standing close to me, and suddenly, he was rubbing himself up against me, but I didn’t mind because, if I’d have had a cock, I’d have been doing the same fucking thing.”

There’s that sound again. What was it? Like wet lips smacking together repeatedly.

“So speaking of his cock, he took it out … and started rubbing at my pussy under my skirt. I should have objected … but he was humping up against my butt plug … and it just felt really good. Part of me wanted to tell him to fuck off, but then all of a sudden … Oh God … I was on my hands and … knees with my panties pulled to the side, and he was sliding his … big cock in and out of me … while I was howling … like a … like a bitch in heat.”

The young redhead was practically gasping for breath now, her body shaking with arousal.

“That was … all Angela could take. She dumped me … once I got home … from the hospital.”

For a moment, there was nothing but silence in the room, save for Nancy’s ragged breathing and that odd smacking sound.

Finally, Anatolia spoke up. “I see,” she said in a measured voice, as she carefully observed the way the story was affecting the young woman across from her. “Well, obviously it’s something that you find deeply arousing. I know I told you to tell me everything, Nancy, but do you think that perhaps you’re taking my offer to open up about yourself perhaps a little too far?”

For some reason, Nancy couldn’t seem to answer the question with words, so just grunted inquisitively instead.

“Well, tell me Nancy, is this the kind of behaviour that you routinely engage in when interviewing for a place to live?”

“What ... do ... you … mean?” panted the young redhead.

“Well, just look at yourself.”

Nancy didn’t know what the elegant woman meant, she was still sipping from a tea cup wasn’t she? Even though that cup was now, inexplicably sitting on the table several feet in front of her, well out of her reach.

Wha…?

With a shock Nancy realized that she was sitting in front of a complete stranger with her feet up on the couch in front of her, knees up to her chest, legs spread as far as they would go while she had her panties pulled to the side with one hand while she masturbated herself with the other. Worse still was the fact that, even though she’d been doing this without her even realizing it, now that she was aware of it, she didn’t want to stop.

She was also, embarrassingly, very close to cumming too, meaning that she’d obviously been at it for more than a few minutes without realizing it.

“What do you have to say for yourself Nancy?” asked Anatolia sternly.

“I’m so … so sorry,” stammered Nancy. “But I can’t … can’t seem to help myself. It’s just … too hot. Exposing myself to you … like this. Masturbating for you … like this. Gnnnnnrrrrrrr.”

Now that she was aware of what she was doing, Nancy was completely out of control, spreading her legs even further.

“Please … Please … Please, let me show you. Ever since that guy … in the change room. It turns me on … to have somebody … watch me play with myself. Watch … Me … Masturbate.”

While Nancy was pawing at her clit with her right hand, her left had snuck around behind her leg on its own, and was now pumping two fingers in and out of her very wet snatch, the slurpy sounds echoing off the quiet walls of the condo.

“And … there’s more … too,” breathed Nancy as warm juices dribbled down her probing fingers to drip languidly off her wrist.

“More?”

“Well, ever since that … that first time with the … dildo, in the change room … with the guy. Now, every … time I cum. Well, I … I … I squirt.”

“Show me,” commanded Anatolia simply.

The young redhead grunted as she pulled her fingers out of her cunt, pushed down hard on her clit in a back and forth motion, and squirted all over the coffee table even as she screamed like a banshee.

The orgasms lasted for a good two minutes and peaked at least three separate time, each individual climax accompanied by a succession of three or four individual squirts. When it was finally over, Nancy lay for the longest time sprawled out on the chair in Anatolia’s living room with her eyes closed. She didn’t want to open them and see the woman’s reaction to what she’d just done. Eventually, she lowered her legs onto the floor, and let her sundress fall back over her soaking wet crotch.

Oh, what have I done? What have I done?

She could hear Anatolia moving around now. Without saying a word, she seemed to be walking towards the table that had held the teapot. The woman made a few clinking sounds and was then pouring what sounded like water. Nancy still didn’t open her eyes, even after she followed the sounds of Anatolia’s footsteps across the room until the woman had obviously stopped to stand above the post-orgasmic girl.

“You could probably use a glass of water,” Anatolia said.

Slowly, Nancy opened her eyes and looked up at the imposing woman. “Thank you,” she said quietly as she took the proffered glass of water.

What have I just done? After the week I’ve just had, this was the absolute nail in the proverbial coffin! How could I possibly have blown my chance to rent out a room in a palace like this one!

Nancy drank deeply from the glass, trying to avoid eye contact with Anatolia as her host returned to the other side of the coffee table. The water in the glass was cool and refreshing, and helped clear Nancy’s still muddled mind. When she was done drinking, Nancy set the empty glass on the table in front of her, and stood up unsteadily. Anatolia still hadn’t said a word, and Nancy couldn’t fathom the woman’s expression.

Was she angry or amused?

Damn it! Why won’t she say anything? She probably can’t wait for me to get out of here after the mess I’ve just made!

Speaking of that mess, Nancy realized abruptly that she should do something about it. So, taking the handkerchief out of hair, she was making to use it to sop up the streaks of her own ejaculate off the surface of the coffee table when Anatolia, wordlessly, handed her a moist towel.

“Thanks,” whispered Nancy as she set about mopping up her cum. When she was done, she grabbed her shoulder bag, stuffed her handkerchief into it and stood up, smoothing her sun dress and readjusting her, still sopping, panties.

Slipping the bag over her shoulder, the young redhead said shyly, “Well, thank you for your time, Miss … I mean, Anatolia. I’ll see myself out.”

“Why, whatever for?”

Nancy actually sputtered. “What? After what I just did?”

With nothing but a toothy smile, Anatolia answered. “Come, let me show you around.”

“Why would you want to show me around? Do you want to torment me by showing me what I could have had?”

There was no response from the regal woman as she swept down the hallway to the left of the fireplace, gesturing for Nancy to join her. Sighing, and walking slightly unsteadily, the young woman followed.

The hallway was long, and had several open doors along its length. As they passed the first room on the left, Anatolia ducked into it, and Nancy followed. It was a bedroom that was fully furnished and fairly spacious.

“This will be your room,” said Anatolia, a mischievous expression on her face.

Nancy coughed. “You’re joking! You’re giving me the sublet?”

Anatolia didn’t answer. Instead, she simple stepped back out of the room and walked across the hall into an office of sorts. When Nancy had joined her, Anatolia said, “And this will be your room too.”

“Two rooms?” spat Nancy incredulous. “Now you’re just fucking with me.” Normally, she wouldn’t have used such language in a situation like this, but … well, she had just masturbated herself to a squirting orgasm while the woman watched, so what could it hurt?

Again, Anatolia said nothing and led Nancy to the largest room at the very end of the hallway. This was clearly the master bedroom with a King-sized bed, an ensuite washroom, a skylight, and even its own balcony.

“Well this is nice,” Nancy said. “Amazing actually. This is your room I assume?”

“Nope,” answered the mysterious woman precociously. “This will be your room too.”

Before Nancy could say anything to this, let alone react, Anatolia had slipped out of the room and down the hallway, and Nancy was struggling to keep up. As they passed through the living room, Anatolia gestured at it all and said, “Yours too.”

Nancy had had about enough. Throwing herself in front of Anatolia brazenly, she held out a hand to stop the woman and demanded, “What’s going on?”

“Oh, I should have told you, I suppose,” said Anatolia through a wicked smile. “I own the building. You’re not subletting a room, you’re subletting a whole apartment. The entire place is yours.”

As Nancy stood shocked and almost frozen in place, Anatolia slipped by, and began pulling her by the hand.

As they passed through the kitchen Anatolia said, “Also, yours.”

“Why are you doing this?” asked Nancy out of breath as she struggled to keep up. Her host didn’t answer, and simply pulled the confused young woman into another wing of the apartment that Nancy hadn’t known about.

In the fully equipped gym, Nancy once again asked why, and once again her host refused to acknowledge the question.

In the TV, games, and electronics room, Nancy said, “Seriously, why?”

She was still waiting for an answer when Anatolia dragged her out onto the balcony, where Nancy got momentarily distracted. The view of the city was certainly amazing, but it was the stream running along a channel in the concrete floor of the outside patio to drain into a pool with a clear glass wall that caught her attention. A person swimming in that pool would literally feel like they were floating out over the city itself.

Finally, Nancy pulled her focus away from the pool to look at Anatolia again. They were still holding hands.

“Why?” she begged. “Why are you doing this?”

“Because,” answered Anatolia kindly, as she squeezed Nancy’s hand. “I’m the reason that you’ve had the week you’ve had.”

“Impossible.”

“Come,” bade Anatolia, as she pulled Nancy by the hand towards a sheltered patio table and chairs by the edge of a large roiling hot tub. “Let us sit and discuss it more comfortably.”

As they sat down, Anatolia poured them both a glass of orange juice from a pitcher that was sitting there in the shade.

Nancy’s head was still spinning. In fact, she didn’t think that it had stopped spinning since she entered this apartment some …

Crap, what time is it anyhow?

Anatolia’s voice cut into Nancy’s musings. “Well, you know that handsome stranger that you masturbated for in the change room?”

Nancy blushed. She appeared to be getting a reputation for openly masturbating in front of strangers. “What about him?”

“His name is Randy,” said Anatolia. “And he wasn’t buying the dildo for his wife. He was buying it for himself.”

“I don’t understand.”

Anatolia laughed lyrically. “Let me show you something first,” she said. “Before I continue. What colour skirt am I wearing?”

Nancy didn’t know where this was going, so answered the obvious question slowly and carefully. “It was white, with a floral print.”

“Check again.”

Brow furrowed, Nancy pushed back her chair and looked under the table at Anatolia’s legs that were now, inexplicably, encased in tight fitting black leggings. The woman wasn’t wearing a skirt at all.

But that’s impossible. I remember a skirt!

“How did you do that?” Nancy’s mind was racing trying to think of a moment when Anatolia could have slipped out of her sight to change into leggings.

Anatolia was laughing again. “Let’s try something else shall we? What colour sundress were you wearing earlier?”

Oh God.

Nancy didn’t even answer, she just looked down at her red gingham sundress, the one that had been light blue when she’d put it on this morning.

“Is this in my head?” the young woman said unsteadily. “Are you using hypnosis or something?”

“I assure you, it’s quite real,” answered Anatolia reassuringly. “Let’s just say that I have certain … magical abilities. I can make things happen. Change things. Change people…”

Nancy’s mind was spinning. Part of her wanted desperately to run. A bigger part of her wanted to stay, and find out more about this mysterious woman.

“You’re a … a witch?” she said finally.

“If we’re going to use labels like that, I prefer sorceress, if you don’t mind.”

“What’s the difference?”

“Perception, for one,” answered Anatolia.

“OK fine, you’re a sorceress,” repeated Nancy. “I don’t understand. What does that have to do with me? Did you use magic to make me horny enough to masturbate for you earlier?”

“Actually, no,” Anatolia said, hesitantly. “Well, yes. But not today. Let me explain. Today, you were still acting out under the influence of the aphrodisiac that you were twice exposed to in the past week. So, I didn’t do anything to you today specifically, but I am the person responsible for exposing you in the first place.”

Nancy should have been angrier than she was, but the blood that was rushing through her ears right now and creating in a dull roar was there because of adrenaline. Excitement. By her own admission earlier, Nancy had had her horizons expanded in the last few days, and she had enjoyed the ride. She never expected to understand exactly why it was happening to her. Now, this self-proclaimed sorceress was going to tell her.

“Why me?” Nancy asked again.

Anatolia sighed. “Truth be told, you were an innocent bystander. Twice.”

Just what am I getting caught up in?

“Innocent bystander?” Nancy asked. “In what?”

Anatolia was smiling confidently again. “Believe it or not, Nancy, I use my abilities for good. I search for people who have strayed from their life’s purpose, or their true nature, and I give them a nudge.”

“A nudge?”

“Yes, a nudge. Sometimes, it’s a pretty strong nudge, but I don’t do corporal punishment. I was helping a couple rediscover their spark when you were affected.”

“Twice.”

“Yes.”

“That guy in the change room,” said Nancy. “Randy. Was he being nudged?”

“Yes he was. I was watching the whole time though, so you were never in any real danger.”

Suddenly, an image came back to Nancy, of the video surveillance tapes from that night that showed a woman unsupervised in the store while she had been busy with this Randy fellow.

“Was that you in the store that night watching?”

“No,” answered Anatolia. “That was actually Randy’s wife, Donna. I don’t have to physically be in a place to know what’s happening there.”

Well that’s certainly a question for another time.

“Perhaps I should explain in more detail.”

“I wish you would,” said Nancy. It was funny how her confidence had returned upon the news that this was the woman who was responsible for turning her life upside down.

“I’ve been watching Randy and Donna for a while now. They’re good people, and are actually deeply in love. But, like many modern couples, they’d lost their way together. So, I chose to intervene. I arranged to have Donna catch Randy attempting to have an affair, and then I stepped in. You should know that Randy was a bit of a homophobe. So I used my magic to teach him a lesson by forcing him to confront that particular character flaw.”

Nancy noticed that she was literally sitting on the edge of her seat now, listening to the tale that her host was telling her.

“I used my magic to cast a curse. Not on Randy, but instead on his frigid wife Donna because, who are we kidding, she needed to be loosened up a bit. I gave Donna a cock of her own.”

Nancy’s breath caught in her throat, and her face reddened. Had she just heard Anatolia correctly? Had the sorceress just admitted to using magic to give a woman a cock? Of turning her into a dickgirl?

Anatolia must have read the young redhead’s mind, because she said, “Yes, you heard me correctly. I gave Donna her own dick—on top of her already existing female anatomy—and what a glorious appendage it was. It was larger than that of most men, and just like most men’s, it pretty much had a mind of its own too.”

“No!”

“Yes,” answered Anatolia proudly. “Donna’s new cock came with its own prodigious libido. It made her about as horny as you’ve been feeling this last week.”

“Holy crap!”

“Indeed. There was catch though. A condition. If Donna gave in to this new, enhanced libido, and masturbated her new cock to orgasm even once in the pursuing thirty days, the cock would become permanent. If she resisted, or sought out other forms of release, then it would go away on its own.”

Nancy whistled. “But you said this was to punish Randy. How was he affected?”

“Well that was the whole point wasn’t it?” answered the exotic woman. “Randy was a homophobe and a misogynist, so I gave the cock certain properties that were very difficult to, let’s say, resist. Something that Donna was only too happy to take advantage of—eventually—to get the sexual release that she so desperately needed, but couldn’t give herself.”

Nancy was simply staring wide-eyed and mouth agape in response to the fantastic story she was being told. Even with all that she’d just seen and experienced, part of her still refused to believe it all.

“I made Donna’s pre-cum into a mind control serum of sorts,” continued Anatolia. “As well as a very potent aphrodisiac. When a person was under its influence, whether by smelling or tasting it, they were both open to suggestion and uncontrollably horny. You experienced that latter twice.”

Now, it’s starting to make sense, thought Nancy, even as her hands started to shake from the excitement of it all.

“After I’d cast the curse, I kept tabs on the two of them, just to make sure it was working as I’d hoped. In fact, as I was soon to find out, it was working much, much better. As I watched, Donna got very inventive with her abilities, and tormented her husband in increasingly creative ways. Not only did Donna transform her former homophobe into a man who enjoyed sucking cock, but he was soon begging to take it anally as well! When you met him, he was out buying a dildo for himself because his wife had used her pre-cum to make him want to have a dick to suck when she wasn’t around. At the time, his shirt collar was soaked with her juices, and you got close enough to get a very concentrated dose.”

Anatolia took a drink of her orange juice and looked at Nancy, pausing apparently to see if the young woman had any questions. When she didn’t speak up, the sorceress continued.

“But Donna didn’t stop there. Once she had fully tamed her unfaithful husband, she went after a co-worker who had been taking credit for her ideas on the job and had also been spreading nasty rumours. There had been a time when Donna had been too shy to stand up for herself, but now … well, now she used her new mind control powers to torment that co-worker and turn the tables on her, in a very compassionate way. This, inadvertently, was how you were involved a second time.”

“The woman on the bus!” exclaimed Nancy.

“Exactly,” responded Anatolia. “Donna was on her way home that night after a day of very arousing sessions in which she had sexually tormented her co-worker, Belinda. Under the influence of Donna’s pre-cum, Belinda had been sexually stimulated beyond measure, and watching it all happen had driven Donna wild with lust. Unfortunately, she wasn’t able to relieve the pressure, lest she make the cock permanent. So, when you saw her on the bus, she had been leaking pre-cum into her panties all day long, and she was the source of some extraordinarily powerful pheromones. It’s no wonder everyone on the bus, including you, succumbed.”

Nancy took a moment to absorb what Anatolia had just told her. It was clear that the woman’s story was at an end, and that she was waiting for Nancy to speak.

“So it’s you,” Nancy finally said. “It’s your fault. You have powers. You were watching. You could have stopped it all, but you didn’t.”

Anatolia didn’t bristle at the accusation. Instead she said, “You could look at it like that if you want. But consider this: my role on this earthly plane is to reawaken pleasure in people. It’s been repressed for so long that it’s being diverted into some very unhealthy areas. I’m trying to restore a balance. Some might say that incidents like the Lust Bus took it too far, but look at the results. Hundreds of people are riding that bus every day, hoping that the conditions will repeat themselves.”

Nancy had heard that fact. It was one of the reasons that she now avoided that route.

“People want passion in their lives,” continued Anatolia. “They want to lose control of themselves to pleasure. They’ve just forgotten how, so I enable them. But, I also recognize the inherent dangers involved, which is why I’m always watching. And, when somebody like you has their personal lives affected to the degree that yours has been, then I step in, to make amends.”

Nancy laughed, a little more sardonically than she’d intended. “With this place, you mean?”

“As a start, yes.”

“You want to make amends for turning me into a complete and total horn dog by renting this whole place to me for a completely unbelievable price.”

“As a start, yes.”

Nancy stared at Anatolia through narrowed eyes. “What’s the catch? Are there strings attached?”

“No strings,” Anatolia answered bluntly. “Well, there is a special project that I’d like your help with if you’re interested. One that pays considerably more than your job at the Adult Novelties store. But it’s completely voluntary.”

Nancy blinked as she soaked it all in. She sipped her orange juice as she looked around the luxurious patio with the pool that overlooked the city, and with the stream, and with the hot tub, and it was all hers now. If she wanted it.

Something that Anatolia had just said was sinking in. Nancy turned to her host, who was sitting across from her looking contrite, and asked, “What do you mean by ‘as a start’? There’s more?”

“Absolutely. You were impacted by my curse, and it’s up to me to make it right. I’ve told you what I want to give to you, but you also have the right to ask for something else on your own. What is it that you want?”

“You mean this condo isn’t enough?”

“No, not nearly,” said Anatolia. “It’s a thing. Something that can be owned. Given away. Traded. I want you to ask for something personal, knowing that I have the ability and the magic to make it happen.”

It was Nancy’s turn to smile. She didn’t even have to think about what she really wanted. She had known what it was the moment Anatolia had mentioned Donna’s curse.

“I want the same thing then,” Nancy answered, trying to keep the excitement out of her voice. Trying to sound like she was firmly demanding recompense for wrong-doing. “I want what you gave to this Donna. I want a cock of my own, just like her.”

Anatolia laughed. “It shall be done, my dear. Overnight.”

Nancy shivered with something that was a combination of lust and excitement. She wanted to go to sleep right now, sleep all day and all night, just to make her new toy arrive that much sooner.

“This is all too much. I don’t know how to thank you,” Nancy said finally.

Without saying a thing, Anatolia pushed her chair smoothly back from the table. Nancy could see that her host was wearing the skirt from earlier again, only it was pulled up over her spread legs to expose Anatolia’s pussy. Her untrimmed pubic hair was wispy, and her labial lips red, puffy, and pouty. The woman was clearly aroused.

Nancy stared at the sight wide-eyed. Frozen in place.

“I’m a woman of many talents, and I look for other women with certain … qualities in the world. I think I’ve found them in you.”

Anatolia reached between her legs with her right hand, and began to lazily manipulate her own clit.

“You’re a special case, Nancy. That much is clear. The aphrodisiac really shouldn’t be affecting you now, this long after your exposure, yet it clearly is. Today was a test of sorts. I wanted to see what you would do when nudged. I know that you’re thinking that there was something in the tea, but there wasn’t. You only thought there was. Your masturbatory performance earlier was all you and, may I say, it was glorious!”

Nancy was trying to focus on Anatolia’s words, but the sight of such a beautiful quim was distracting. Like she should be doing something, but she didn’t exactly know what.

“The double exposure to Donna’s magical pre-cum has awoken something in you. Something feral. Something rare. Something worth exploring. I want to help you explore it. Are you willing, Nancy?”

“Yes,” answered Nancy quietly.

“I’m sorry, Nancy. I didn’t hear you.”

“Yes!” said Nancy loudly, the word almost like a bark.

Anatolia smiled but the young redhead didn’t see it. All she was focused on was the finger dancing on the leaking pussy in front of her.

“You’ve had a tumultuous week, my dear,” continued the woman who owned the building that Nancy was moving in to. “You’ve acted out on some very lascivious impulses. I’m impressed. I need to know something though. Will you continue to do this?”

“Yes!” Nancy barked.

“Excellent,” Anatolia said. “Will you look to your body and learn to trust your instincts?”

“Yes!”

“Then tell me Nancy, what are your impulses telling you to do now?”

The redhead smiled at the realization that her body had been indeed been telling her to do something for the past few minutes. Finally, in response to Anatolia’s query, she began to listen to it. Lowering herself slowly to her knees, Nancy began to crawl across the patio floor in front of the table and towards Anatolia’s open legs.

The sorceress laughed as the young redhead inched forward towards her goal.

“Tell me, Nancy. Will you reject labels from now on?”

“Yes!” the lustful young woman barked.

Nancy was still a few feet away from the nest between Anatolia’s legs, but she could already smell the woman’s musky arousal. It was familiar somehow. Like the intimate scent of every woman that Nancy has ever loved.

“Will you reject inhibitions?”

“Yes!”

She was moving closer and closer slowly.

“Will you submit to your own desire?” Anatolia asked, her voice raspy.

“Yes!” Nancy barked.

Anatolia’s spread legs were on either side of Nancy’s head now. The young woman was close enough to see beads or arousal forming on Anatolia’s labia and drooling down and into her slit.

“Will you serve me and be a force for pleasure in the world?”

“Oh, Yes! Please!”

Nancy was just inches away now. Anatolia’s twirling fingers bumping up against her nose occasionally as they moved.

“Then serve me now, Nancy,” commanded Anatolia. “Serve my pleasure.”

Anatolia pulled her finger up and out of the way, and Nancy lurched forward the final remaining inches, sinking her tongue into Anatolia’s swollen cunt. If the smell of Anatolia’s scent was familiar, then Nancy had tasted this particular flavour a thousand times over through the years, every time she’d ever gone down on a woman. It was every sense of déjà vu that she’d ever had, rolled into one. It was familiar. It was comforting. It was drop-dead arousing.

As Nancy lapped and licked and pinched and nibbled her way around Anatolia’s crotch over the next twenty minutes, and as she used her fingers to probe and stroke and penetrate, a constant trickle of her own arousal was running down her inner thigh. When Anatolia finally culminated, Nancy wasn’t all that surprised that she did as well. Without any stimulation at all, her pussy clenched up and shot several strong streams of ejaculate into her already soaking panties.

Afterwards, Nancy settled at Anatolia’s feet in a subservient position that felt natural, as they both caught their breath. The young woman could feel that the hem of her sundress was sopping wet from the juices that continued to dribble out of her but, under the circumstances, it really didn’t matter much now. Not with what was awaiting her the next morning…

“Thank you,” whispered Anatolia hoarsely. “That was truly spectacular.”

Nancy bristled at the compliment, and leaned her head on her Mistress’s leg while she stroked the woman’s upper calf.

“I have one more thing for you, though,” Anatolia said.

Nancy actually blinked a few times. “More?”

Anatolia reached behind her where a large garment box was sitting on another patio chair. Nancy was pretty sure that it hadn’t been there earlier, but then things appearing and changing on a whim wasn’t all that surprising anymore. Picking it up, the sorceress set it down on the ground in front of Nancy. Pulling the box open, the redhead found what appeared to be a mask of some kind sitting on top of a white linen robe gilded with gold filigree.

“What’s this for?” she asked.

“Oh, Randy and Donna are having a costume party tomorrow night,” Anatolia answered through a barely suppressed laugh. “They don’t know that I’m coming yet, and I’d like you to be my guest. I have this feeling that the party is going to be spectacular!”