The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUBdued

Chapter 2

by Penny Propofol

Josh was in a semi-conscious cloud, floating in a world of pleasure. Soft, smooth, petal-like pads were caressing every inch of his suspended body. The non-stop caressing felt so good over his skin. As a man he probably would have brushed it off as a silly waste of time normally. Like most men he had little patience or tolerance for things like massages or bubble baths. Whenever his girlfriend Shelly wanted him to share a bubble bath with her he flatly refused. However, in his sedated state he just hung there, soaking in every bit of pleasure from all over his body. He hung absolutely limp in the supports, perfectly docile to the pleasure devices and the touch of his nurses. As he hung there, soaking it all in he was awake enough to feel the caressing touches. However, his eyelids were just too heavy to open. It felt so good to be completely relaxed.

The caressing sensation came to a stop and for a few moments he drifted in the clouds. Then he felt several sets of hands begin to deep massage his body. He felt them all over, rubbing the muscles in his powerful body and limbs. There was even a pair of hands delicately caressing his balls and his big dick. Normally he’d probably have been angered about someone touching his naked body without it being his idea. But at the moment he didn’t care, he just allowed the sensations in and remained completely relaxed. In his head, he could hear Jill’s loving voice whispering to him, coaxing him. She was using the distraction from the pleasure to exploit his defenseless mind. Attached to a band around his head was a reprogramming device with which she would conquer his will completely.

His body was beginning to respond to the hand gripping and massaging his dick. His mind was capable of no more than accepting it. Jill could see that his body was well aroused from the touch of the women. Her women knew exactly what they were doing. They’d team-fucked men into submission countless times. Josh would be no exception. The body massage continued as one of the nurses inserted a vibrator with well-practiced precision which was designed to stimulate his prostate gland. She found her target immediately and the powerful vibrator went straight to work. Another nurse, sitting underneath his hanging body wrapped her soft, moist, full lips around the shaft of his dick and began ruthlessly sucking him off. Combined with the massage, this added pleasure was too much for Josh to try to fight. The sedation prevented him from even thinking he needed to. His hips tried to thrust his dick into the girl’s mouth all on their own, he couldn’t control his body anymore. The slave girl sucked on him with abandon as the girl with the vibrator massaged his prostate without mercy.

The girl sucking his cock got a firm grip with her hand right at the base and began to pull his dick as deep into her mouth as it would go, sucking on it as if her life depended upon it. The massage slaves could feel his body readying for orgasm, as they began to caress him all over. Josh made soft sounds of pleasure even though he was too sedated to yell out. Suddenly his body jolted several times and he started to cum. It felt like it was going to keep running out of him forever, he just couldn’t stop cumming. Josh was so relaxed the orgasm just continued to roll through his body. The girl sucking his cock kept swallowing his hot loads as they splashed into the back of her throat. Finally, the gusher ended and Josh’s body collapsed in a heap. He was spent and needed to sleep so the nurse increased the medication in his IV drip and within seconds he floated away completely. The process would start over again in a few hours.

The team of girls left the room to let him sleep. Once they were gone, Jill left the control room and came out to look at him alone. Standing beside him she wrapped her arms around him and rested her head upon his broad back. She loved his scent, it was so masculine. The feel of his body, so densely muscled and firm even though his body was totally relaxed under sedation. He looked so big and strong, she lusted for his body. Unable to stop herself she reached out with her hands, squeezing his powerful shoulders, biceps and buttocks. Oh how she wanted him. She whispered, “Soon my love. Soon you’ll be alllll mine.” She switched on the reprogramming device to let it work on him as he slept. Before long, he would be completely under her control.

Vicky Johnson was a pretty girl with a nearly perfect tan. She wasn’t a very big girl at only 5′ 4″, she weighed about 110 lbs. Vicky had good tone in her arms, legs and midsection. It was clear that she worked out and took good care of herself. She had a very attractive figure with B cup breasts and just a bit of a bubble butt. Her dark brown hair was straight and shoulder length with bangs and a pony tail. She had pretty brown eyes and a very friendly smile. She wore very little makeup, she didn’t need it. Her glossed, nude colored, full lips were very alluring. Vicky had come in to the spa complaining of work related stress. Her masseuse, Amanda, was caressing and rubbing all of that stress right out of her pretty little body. Vicky had been working a lot of hours, her neck and shoulders were often stiff and achy. She felt Amanda’s magic hands caressing and rubbing her. As she did, the stress was just leaking right out of Vicky’s body. She felt her body becoming more and more deeply relaxed. The rubdown felt so good, she just let go and allowed the stress to drain away. Amanda talked to Vicky about her work, about current events and complimented her on her fantastic body. Vicky giggled and with a smile thanked her for the kind words. She felt warm all over, so relaxed that she could just float away like a cloud on the breeze. Amanda’s words were getting more and more soft and distant. Vicky’s face was surrounded by a padded ring and her neck was completely relaxed as she felt Amanda rubbing it.

Vicky’s body was so relaxed now that it felt like she was sinking right into the padded massage table. She felt really good, she heard Amanda’s voice but the words were all fuzzy. She felt a warmth spread all over her body, her mind was all foggy. She felt her ass cheeks being spread open firmly by Amanda. Then she felt the cool tip of the rectal syringe sliding up into her. She felt it although she didn’t know what was happening and she didn’t care. Amanda had given her a dose of Versed to make her sleep. Within minutes, Vicky was too sleepy to hang on any longer. With a sigh, she went under without a fight. In her sleep on some level, she felt herself being moved from the table to a gurney and pushed down a cold hallway. She was too sedated to open her eyes or try to ask what was happening. The drug had her under control, she would cooperate completely. In her drowsy state she didn’t notice the chair that she was being strapped into. The chair had a pad under each leg to support her weight, a pad that ran from the base of the neck to the small of the back and two arms. Her entire pelvic region was left exposed and accessible.

Jill let out an evil laugh as she walked from the room, leaving Josh to be reprogrammed. She’d spent the night sexing him while he was helpless in the grip of her devices. She wanted more of that delicious man but right now she had other matters to attend to. She strolled down her corridor checking her mobile device. Her messages indicated that a new interrogation victim was ready and waiting for her. She made a right hand turn off of the corridor and went into interrogation lab 1. Once inside, she found a very irate Vicky strapped into the controller chair. Vicky had no idea how she’d gotten into the chair. She was naked and strapped into this strange device. The last thing she remembered was getting a massage. She saw Jill walk in and demanded, “What the hell is going on here? Let me out of this thing!” Jill smiled as she walked up closer, “Well, well my dear it is nice to see that you’ve awakened. I know that you’re an undercover police officer. I know you have been investigating my establishment based on a tip you received. This ‘chair’ that you’re strapped into is equipped to invade your mind. Do you like it? It was provided to me by a dear friend and associate of mine. By the time I’m finished with you, you’re going to tell me who tipped you off. You will forget all about your investigation and instead you will be my contented slave.”

Vicky was about to respond when she felt the helmet of the chair attach to her head. Jill placed a band around her own head and said “Now sweetie, this won’t hurt a bit.” Vicky growled angrily in defiance, “When I get out of this thing I’m going to rip your face off!” Jill chuckled and pressed a button, bringing the device to life. Vicky braced herself for the unknown. At first nothing felt different, for just a moment she wondered it this wasn’t all some kind of psyche-out. Then she heard Jill’s voice only the words weren’t just heard at her ears. Somehow the helmet was pushing Jill’s words deep into Vicky’s mind. The effect was startling. The words were able to override the thoughts she’d been having and sank right into the very core of her being.

For the first time, Vicky felt frightened. Jill saw the frightened expression flash across Vicky’s face. Before Vicky could recover from the first wave of words, she decided to demonstrate her power over the girl. She said, “Vicky, relax.” Without hesitation, the fright and tension that had filled Vicky evaporated and she just let go and relaxed completely. Jill watched with delight. She smiled, knowing Vicky had not yet realized that these spoken words were now being made into her thoughts. In her wickedness Jill thought of a particularly evil demonstration for Vicky. With pleasure she said, “Vicky. Look at my pussy.” Instantly Vicky looked at the front of Jill’s skin tight pants. Jill pulled up at the belt line of the soft black material making a blatantly obvious camel toe. Then she said, “You want to eat this pussy. You want it so bad it’s driving you mad.” Again the expression on Vicky’s face changed, this time to one of complete helpless lust. For the first time in her life she felt the unstoppable urge to eat pussy. But she was strapped into the chair and couldn’t get to it. She stared at Jill’s pussy hungrily, softly biting her lip, wanting Jill so badly.

Jill loved her new toy. The ability to push thoughts into Vicky’s mind was very amusing. In the meantime, Vicky had recovered from the initial mental onslaught and realized that she needed to try to fight the incoming words if she didn’t want to be putty in Jill’s hands. Then she had a thought of her own directed toward Jill. With all she could muster she thought, “BITCH!” Jill had been looking at her mobile device and hadn’t seen Vicky gather herself. She was caught off guard when Vicky’s mental assault hit her with such force. Vickie saw that Jill was a little bit stunned. That was when she realized that the mind link being used on her was a two way connection. Very quickly she followed up her assault on Jill. With all her concentration she said, “Get over here, bitch. NOW! Get over here and impale your shrink wrapped pussy on my fingers!” Jill’s facial expression went from being one of arrogance to one filled with obedient lust. In an instant, she NEEDED those fingers to touch her tightly wrapped pussy. Immediately she walked over and straddled Vicky’s restrained arm. Vicky had rotated her hand so that her fingers were bunched together, pointing upward. Jill sat her pussy onto the fingers and felt Vicky begin to caress and rub her pussy very seductively.

While she was being bombarded with that pleasant feeling of being masturbated by Vicky’s hand, her mind was hearing Vicky’s voice. She said, “That’s a good little obedient slut! Oh you’re getting nice and wet. Pull your yoga pants down and grind that little cunt into my fingers, bitch!” Jill tried to steady herself and to prepare to resist but that last command came in too soon, too strong to fight. Obediently she pulled her tight yoga pants down below her ass and impaled herself on Vicky’s hand. “Harder! Fuck my fingers harder, you little bitch”, Vicky’s mind said. Jill was rapidly losing control. Her breathing was getting more rapid, the pleasure of Vicky’s fingers was muddying her thinking. She needed to act quickly to get this bitch distracted or she would end up being the slave instead of making one.

With her last bit of self-control, Jill lubricated the steel, bulb ended vibrator attached to the base of the chair. Straining, she pressed a button before Vicky could stop her. Suddenly the chair began to rotate backwards, lowering Vicky’s head and raising her ass. She just began to take a view of the ceiling when she felt the cold steel tip of the vibrator press against her firm asshole. The chair continued to finish the rotation, pressing the vibrator into Vicky’s tight ass. The chair activated the vibrator and began to slide the slippery steel vibrating phallus in and out of her. The distraction kept Vicky occupied long enough for Jill to activate and insert the “U” shaped clitoral/G-spot vibrator. Vicky instantly let out a cry of pleasure. The pitch of her voice held and then began to climb as the two devices worked on her will.

Jill took a breath, removed Vicky’s fingers from her slippery pussy and pulled her own pants back up. Then she said, “That’s it, lie back and take it, you little bitch!” On command, Vicky’s body collapsed and allowed the devices to fuck and please her. Jill was pleased with what she saw. She said, “Good. That’s a good girl. Jusssst give in. It feels so good you want to let the chair make you cum. Yessss! Yes that’s it, honey. Grind those hips into that steel dick. Oh! Oh yeahhhhh! That’s it, baby. Let it assfuck you into submission.” Unable to stop her body from obeying Jill, the helpless Vicky was forced to endure the simultaneous bombardment from the two vibrators. Jill continued, “Faster. Oh yeahhhh, yeahhh that’s it bitch, take that steel dick. Take it deep into your ass. Oh good girl!” Faster and faster, Vicky fell into rhythm with the machine. She felt her mind being swallowed up in the building orgasm.

Her ability to think was fading, increasingly drowned out by Jill’s voice and the pleasure she was receiving from the chair. Jill didn’t let up for a second. Her voice was in Vicky’s mind, coaching her toward orgasm. Vicky was helpless to resist Jill’s voice in her head. Jill was forcing her to fuck the chair harder and faster, all the while her body was growing more and more out of control. She threw her head back and arched her body as it tensed up. Holding on with all her might she braced for the coming orgasm. She started yelling out uncontrollably, sounds of pleasure. Jill said, “That’s it you little bitch! You don’t have any choice now. I’m going to make you cum and there’s nothing you to do to stop it now.” Vicky knew she was defeated, that Jill’s words were true. Jill’s voice slammed into her mind like a battering ram, “Cum! Yessss! That’ssss it. Cum for me you little slut! You’re mine now. I see you trying to hold it off. You can’t! Your body and mind are now totally under my control. Yessss, yessssss, yesssss, jussst let go Vicky.. cum for me.” Vicky was a strong woman, but in that moment she was simply overcome. The orgasm shattered her mind completely as her body writhed with ecstasy against the restraints. Lost in the pleasure explosion all that existed now was the light in her mind and the pleasure coursing through her body.

Jill switched on the automatic session that would pulverize what was left of Vicky’s mind. The session started as the orgasm began to fade and had her completely within its grip during her afterglow. Jill would allow the machine to continue emptying Vicky’s mind and replacing it with programming that would make her docile and obedient. An hour later as one of the nurses passed the doorway all she could hear was Vicky’s voice. Over and over she said, “I am docile and obedient. I am your slave... I am docile and obedient. I am your slave... I am docile and obedient. I am your slave....” She repeated over and over again while the vibrators and the recorded hypnotic session drained her will to resist.

Shelly had invited her favorite domme to join her at her favorite spa and massage parlor. The two women were in a private steam bath, naked, talking and soaking in the moist heat. Shelly had known Elena Domina for a couple of years and they got on very well. She loved to go to Elena’s place and let herself be bound, dominated, humiliated and controlled. In person, Elena was a gorgeous Latina with a lovely smile. Her dark eyes were fiery and passionate; her silky black hair was luxurious. Her very slender waist accentuated the nearly outrageous curve of her ass and she had a matching set of breasts. She was only 5′ 6″ tall but what she lacked in size she made up for in passion. Elena was a sexy little stick of dynamite and she knew it. Shelly was such a cute little blue eyed blonde, Elena had always found her very attractive. Shelly had a more slender build, she was a tiny thing, but she was irresistibly energetic and fun.

As they sat together talking, Shelly kept moving closer to Elena until their legs were touching. Then Shelly started talking about her boyfriend and the girls started to giggle a little as they began to talk a little dirty about men and sex. Then Shelly leaned in real close as she mentioned that she liked girls, too. She gently touched the side of Elena’s face as she stole a kiss from the dusky Latina. Elena was very surprised, but pleasantly so. She closed her eyes and kissed the cute little blonde back. Very quickly they were embracing. Before they knew it they were laying down, caressing, kissing and getting very aroused with each other. They began to roll on the floor of the hot, steamy room. Shelly loved what Elena did with her tongue as they French kissed. Elena was so aggressive and passionate that Shelly thought her heart would explode. She knew she was on a mission for Jill, but Elena’s kisses were so good it was making her forget all about the plan. Just when she was getting a grip on her runaway emotions, she felt Elena’s fingers gently slide across her slippery wet pussy. Shelly melted instantly and fell onto her back; her legs just fell apart from each other. The passionate Latina didn’t miss the invitation; she immediately straddled Shelly and bent her legs back behind her head. In another instant she was down in Shelly’s pussy, eating her with abandon.

Shelly felt the exotic woman’s, full, plush lips kissing and sucking as her tongue began to lick around her soft, moist, pink vaginal opening. Shelly’s arms fell out to the sides of her body as she surrendered to Elena’s tongue. Before she could cope with the pleasure, Elena’s tongue found her clitoris and began to run tight circles around it before gently sucking it between her soft lips. Shelly’s back arched with pleasure as she soaked it all in with abandon. She was simply helpless to stop Elena’s lips and tongue. Elena was just too good at eating pussy. Shelly was on a one way express trip to orgasm with no stops. Elena listened carefully to Shelly’s breathing, she knew just how to get this girl to cum. Shelly would orgasm whether she wanted to or not. It drove the girl wild when Elena slid her soft tongue into the wet, slippery top of her vaginal opening and then slid her tongue back and forth, up and over the arch and back. Shelly’s body was now completely out of her control, she was Elena’s willing fuck puppet.

As Elena worked on Shelly she hadn’t noticed the naked Mei walk into the steam room behind her. Elena was down in Shelly’s pussy with her own ass sticking up. Mei came up behind her and put her arms between Elena’s legs. She spread Elena’s legs with her arms as she reached underneath. Then she wrapped her arms back to spread Elena’s pussy wide with her hands. In an instant her mouth was buried in Elena’s pussy, working her vaginal opening with both lips and her tongue. Elena was immediately driven to distraction as a result. She began a low moan as Mei’s technique worked its magic on her deep pink Latina pussy. Then with the tip of her tongue she snaked back and forth across Elena’s clitoris. She began to spin the hard tip of her tongue around and around Elena’s love button. At this point Elena’s head was resting on Shelly’s lower belly, her upper body lying between Shelly’s legs. Her ass still up in the air, her moans began to get louder and the pitch began to climb as she was being taken by the pleasure. Mei began to slap the clitoris with the tip of her tongue rapidly, the sensation forced Elena’s hips to thrust repeatedly back into the tongue. She didn’t even know this girl and at the moment she just didn’t care. The girl gave the best head she’d ever had and she felt her body surrendering to Mei whether she was willing or not.

Shelly began to caress Elena’s head, run her fingers through her hair and talk to her soothingly, encouraging her to just relax and give in. Elena felt herself wanting to melt away like butter on Mei’s tongue. The strong grip of Mei’s arms wrapped around Elena’s pelvis prevented her from trying to get away from the tongue. Mei’s shoulders were between Elena’s legs, forcing them to stay spread wide. Her hands were wrapped back around keeping her helpless pussy stretched open. The two girls had softened Elena up just like warm butter. Josh walked in, naked, completely under Jill’s control and ready to tear Elena’s pussy up with a vengeance. Josh gave Mei a gentle slap on the ass; she quickly got out from in between Elena’s legs and straddled her back. Before she could recover from having her pussy devoured, Mei spread Elena’s cheeks wide and began eating her ass with abandon. Just as she was beginning to cope with the asslick, she felt Josh’s muscular legs outside each of her own legs. Then she felt the red hot tip of his dick press up against her helpless dripping pussy.

In an instant, Elena realized that she was in danger of being tamed. Just as she began to try to get up and escape, she felt Josh’s big powerful hand in the middle of her back force her down again. He shoved her back down roughly, just how she liked it. She looked back and up at him with an expression of desire and distress. Then she felt his powerful hands grip her hips. Mei moved her head and began to massage Elena’s exposed asshole with her lubricated fingers. Round and round slow, then back and forth rapidly. Elena felt her back hole relaxing beneath the pads of Mei’s fingers. Elena knew what was coming next and she braced herself for the assault. With an indescribably powerful thrust, Josh impaled the beautiful Latina on his huge dick. She felt his hips slam into her, causing her buttocks to jiggle. She felt his dick penetrate her and run up into her like a big, hot runaway train blasting through her soft pussy. At the end of the thrust she felt the head of his dick slam into her cervix. It was a vicious invader, hell-bent on splitting her little pussy in half. She gasped from the experience of being penetrated so violently, it was just how she liked it. She felt the hard, veined man-meat slide back out of her preparing for another penetration. Then Josh slammed into her over and over, like a jackhammer shattering whatever defenses she had, breaking her will and making her want to just give up and be fucked hard. His hands had control of her body; she just wasn’t strong enough to get away. The penetration weakened her will so much she was beginning feel very submissive. She wanted to be conquered by him, she wanted him deep inside her, she was willing to lay down and be his bitch.

With each thrust, his powerful arms yanked her hips back into him making the penetrations that much more powerful. The sensations were wrecking her mind; she was delirious with pleasure, unable to keep her head up off of Shelly’s belly. The combination of Josh’s thrusts and Mei’s anal massage was making her careen out of control toward orgasm. Shelly kept stroking Elena’s hair and coaxing Elena to cum for her. The three-way assault was working and her will to resist was completely gone. The overwhelming pleasure was just far too strong for her to hold off. They could hear it in her voice; she would go any second now. Her body tensed up as she felt herself reach her climax. She held on, lasting as long as she could at the brink. Elena knew when the orgasm hit, the resulting Oxycontin release would force her to bond to Josh emotionally. Like all women, Elena was a slave to her emotions. If Josh gained control of those, he would effectively control her. Worse, she already felt herself wanting him to. She realized her hips grinding into Josh’s delicious dick over and over. That was when she came to understand that her body had betrayed her. She was hanging on with the very last bit of determination within her, trying to restrain her body from cumming.

From behind her, she heard a woman’s voice say, “She’s ready. Stand her up and turn her around.” Josh pulled out of Elena and she sank down in relief. Jill handed Mei and Shelly each a ball-tipped vibrator that fit onto a finger of their hand. Each of the girls grabbed one of Elena’s arms and stood her up. As they turned around she looked up at the tall, beautiful dark haired woman that had walked in. Suddenly she felt Shelly’s vibrator rubbing on her clitoris, she looked over in lust at her tormentor. Then she felt Mei’s vibrator between her cheeks, buzzing away at her asshole. She let out a gasp as Jill took her by the chin and looked into her eyes. “Yes, you will make a most welcome addition to my collection of slaves pretty girl. I’ve had my sights set on your for a while now.” Unable to speak with the other girls keeping her at the edge of an orgasm all she could do was look up at Jill with helpless lust.

Jill held out a white band with some kind of box attached to it. She fitted the band snugly around Elena’s head and switched on the box. Immediately she could feel the waves from the box reaching into her brain, trying to open her mind. Now she was fighting off her orgasm and this mind device. She felt it trying to ensnare her thoughts, pin her down and reprogram her. With all her will she fought back. Jill smiled as she took Elena’s arm and stuck her with a syringe. She said, “This is just a little something to help you sleep. While you’re sleeping, you won’t be able to resist the programmer. You’re going to wake up feeling like a whole new girl, Elena.” Elena’s dark brown eyes watched in shock as the drug disappeared into her arm. Mei and Shelly let her go, and the group watched and waited for her to succumb. Elena recoiled in shock, within seconds she felt the drug clouding her mind. Elena was a real fighter at heart; she wasn’t giving this one up easily. With all her will she focused on fighting to stay awake. Elena was willing herself to remain standing, willing her eyes to remain open. She growled as she fought the urge to sleep with determination. Jill found herself being very impressed with Elena. She had never seen such a small woman fight off the effects of Midazolam like this. Usually it put them right under without much of a fight, it is such a potent hypnotic sedative. Elena fought with every last bit of will she had for control of her mind. She was fighting to stay conscious and aware, while the drug fought to pull her down into unwanted sleep. The seconds passed by as she continued to hold out until the drug began to saturate the receptors in her brain and her pretty dark eyes softened. She was speechless as she was spun around to face Mei. A gentle nudge to her back sent her over Mei’s shoulder.

She felt the cool air on her anus as her cheeks were spread wide. Her cocoa and brownish pink pussy was opened up for Jill to see for the first time. It was moist and luscious and it was all Jill could do to keep from eating her out right then and there. Elena’s asshole matched the skin tone of her pussy lips perfectly. It was deep set inside a soft cone formed between her soft cheeks. Her body began to relax deeply as the Midazolam began to take her over completely. Through the drugged fog in her mind she felt the cool tip of the syringe as it was inserted. Another load of chemical sleep was pumped into her. She realized it was hopeless to fight a second dose and just gave in. Her eyes rolled up and closed slowly as with a sigh her body went absolutely limp. She was helpless and defeated, unable to resist transport to Jill’s lab. Once Elena was asleep over Mei’s shoulder, Jill brushed silky black hair away from her sleeping face. She smiled at her and said, “I’m impressed with how you fight my drug. I’m going to enjoy taking away your will. You’re a fighter, but I will get control of you and make you my pet Elena.”

A couple of hours later, Jill walked into the room where Elena was strapped into her programming chair. The sleeping Elena led there naked and helpless. Her beautiful skin, the shape of her body, Jill couldn’t help but admire her. Reaching out gently with her hand, she touched and caressed the sleeping woman. She smiled as she gazed upon Elena’s angelic sleeping face. She said, “Soon my dear. Soon you’ll be all mine, my exotic and delicious plaything. Soon.”