The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Strictly Respect”

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

This is the next chapter in my Volupian Takeover saga (now entitled “Volupia Neogenesis”). While it’s not necessary, reading “Volupian Takeover: Kendra” and the “Suspicious” trilogy on the EMCSA would be useful to help you understand this story.

* * *

“Two minutes.”

I glanced out the threshold, at all the photographers snapping pictures of all the beautiful girls on the catwalk. All eyes would be on me soon. Couldn’t miss a beat. I was wearing the latest Rose Tella design and I couldn’t afford to make it look bad. Besides, I knew there were people out there looking for the next girl to put on their spread.

I wasn’t normally nervous, having done a number of these shows. But I hope you’ll forgive me if I let my cold blood warm up a little now.

“Heather Dean, you’re on.”

All eyes on me.

I trotted out, swiveling my body subtly but noticeably as the announcer called my name and the kind of outfit I was wearing. I went to the end of the catwalk, paused and posed, turned. I heard applause ripple through the audience. I was sure more than one man in the audience was getting excited. I felt a smile well up and suppressed it. Mustn’t falter now.

As I made my way back up the catwalk, I caught a glance of Tiffani Gold. Our eyes met. I didn’t like her, and the feeling was mutual. Tiffani Gold—like that was her real name. In an instant, we communicated our resentment, and then it was over. Back to business. Good luck with those talent scouts, Tiffani.

I returned, wiped the cake makeup off my face and took a deep drink of some bottled water. I was done for the night. My friends were congratulating me and I finally let all my emotions out in a long fit of laughter. It might have sounded insane. I didn’t care.

* * *

Twenty minutes later, I was in my dressing room, putting my regular clothes back on. The pay wouldn’t be much this time, but that was okay. The opportunities were the more important thing. I thought about meeting Dean at the hotel afterwards and celebrating with an unhealthy dinner and a good fuck. God knows I needed it.

“You did good out there today, Saffron.”

I jerked first when I heard the voice, and again when I heard it use my real name. I quickly covered myself and turned. ‘Whoever you are,’ I thought to myself. ‘This is not a good time to bug me.’

A woman was standing in my dressing room. She was tall, about five foot eight, with black hair and a slender figure. She was dressed in an elegant dark blue business suit. No lipstick, though. I found that odd.

“Who are you, and what are you doing in my dressing room?” I tried to make my voice sound demanding, but I found myself strangely unable to get angry. I really didn’t mind that she was here, and I didn’t know why.

“I’m sorry, the door was open,” the woman said. Lies, I always close the door first. Or did I? She extended her hand. “Let me introduce myself. I’m Kendra Forge.”

I stared at the offered hand for a moment before I shook it. Her handshake was strong but warm. “Heather Dean.”

“Pleased to meet you, Saffron,” Kendra replied. Damn it, she was using my real name again. I would have to tell her to stop. She took a seat, but I remained standing.

“I know you’re busy, so I’ll just cut to the chase,” she said. “I own a company that sells computer equipment, and we’re starting a new ad campaign. We’re looking to catch people’s eye with our advertisements, and we’re looking for a model to use in the new ads. I thought you’d fit the bill.”

She could not be serious. I better set her straight before she gets any ideas.

“I know who you are, Kendra Forge,” I said, pulling on a shirt. “You’re the CEO of ModernMedia. It’s a multibillion dollar computer network conglomerate. You make your money basically by buying other companies that are in the computer business, one of which just might happen to be my husband’s. If you were planning to string me along with some phony deal to get information from me, you came to the wrong fool. You’re not the only one who knows how to do research.”

‘There. That ought to get her panties in a twist for awhile,’ I thought smugly, and my face must have shown it.

But instead Kendra smiled. “I knew you were a smart girl, Saffron,” she said. “I just had to make sure.”

Okay, that had to end too. “Please,” I said. “Stop calling me Saffron. My name is Heather Dean.”

“Of course it is,” Kendra said, rising from her seat. “I guess I must have mistaken you for Saffron DeLeo from Richmond, Virginia, who moved to New York City at the age of 16 to pursue a modeling career even though her parents protested against it.”

I bit my lip. I suddenly wanted out of here. “Okay, then. What else do you know about me?”

Kendra leaned down, fishing for something in her pocket. “I know why you married Peter Columbus.”

My mouth went dry.

Kendra smiled and drew out a handkerchief, then looked straight at me as she continued. “Your modeling career wasn’t doing too good. Pretty soon, you were stripping just to get money. I think your name was Lorri Angel at that time. You drew the line at prostitution and you wouldn’t go home, so you floundered on the edge of society, looking for a way out. Enter Piotr Kovaliov.

“Piotr made a fortune in the dotcoms and got out before the bottom dropped out. He had his own dreams, but back then he was just looking for a good time. But then he found himself drawn to you. You two are a lot alike. You’re both concerned with appearances and shoot for your goals once you see a clear path. You saw an opportunity and you grabbed it.”

I was silent now, just listening as this complete stranger spun my life story out for me. It almost felt like when you die and your whole life flashes before your eyes.

“Piotr made a proposal to you,” Kendra said. “You two would make a clean break. You’d use his connections to start getting fashion designers’ attention, and you’d do it all financed by him. In exchange, you’d marry him and make him a citizen of this fair country.

“Piotr changed his name and opened a networking company, and soon he was enjoying even more success. He’s quite rich now, and he’s got a beautiful wife to show for it. But it’s simply a marriage of convenience. It took a little pushing to uncover your string of love affairs, but it’s no real secret that you are, for all intents and purposes, available.”

I blushed despite myself. Damn. She was good. I was way beyond impressed at this point. “How did you find all this out?”

“I have ways,” Kendra said. Her smile remained steady but I noticed her eyes flash brilliantly. Damn, what was that? “In any case, we both know what I want. I want your husband’s company. I know he is working on technology that is going to revolutionize the computer industry, and I’d like to be a part of that.”

I slipped into a folding chair and watched her. She knew what she wanted and she didn’t care who knew. But there was one thing that still puzzled me. “Okay... but how can I help you?”

“There is one thing I do not understand about your arrangement.” Kendra crossed her legs again. “Peter was already rich when you married him, and you didn’t have much to offer him other than a green card.”

“Green cards go long ways.”

Kendra ignored me. We both knew there was more. She went on. “Neither of you seem to be the type to get into inequitable deals. I can’t find any relevant information about that. That is why I’ve come here myself, instead of sending one of my associates. I want to know what secret you’re keeping for him.”

I couldn’t help but laugh out loud. Was she really asking this? I had given her too much credit. “Well, like you said—I’m not the type to give unless I’m getting as good. What are you offering?”

There was a pause where I just kind of chuckled to myself. If Kendra Forge really knew me, she’d know I was a made woman, and I didn’t want for anything. My break would come eventually, and on my own merits. There was nothing she could offer-

“How about happiness?”

I raised an eyebrow. “Excuse me?”

“Complete and utter happiness. No worries. No troubles. Just happiness.”

I shook my head, but something was stirring in the back of my mind. “I’ve got enough money.”

Kendra traced a finger on the powder desk. “I didn’t say anything about money.”

Now I was utterly confused.

And nervous.

“I am happy,” I said, turning away. Something about the way she was speaking was beginning to chill me. I looked for an excuse to send her off. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I really have to be somewhere right now.”

“Do you love him?”

I should have been used to it by now, but her blunt honesty was still unnerving me. I still didn’t look at her. “No, I don’t.”

“Can you look me in the eyes and tell me that?”

And now she was calling me a liar? Billionairess or not, she had succeeded in getting on my last nerve. I turned to her and with anger in my voice, I said “I don’t!”

Kendra’s eyes were glowing—a soft, green, rippling color.

My jaw dropped as I looked at her eyes, fascinated. Her own eyes bore into mine. It was as if she was reading my soul. But the glow rippled in such a way that I couldn’t be frightened... my mind told me that something weird was going on, but I couldn’t stop staring.

“Everything is fine,” Kendra said in a quiet but powerful voice.

Yes, of course everything was fine. That glow... it looked like dreams. My eyes strained to keep up with her glow. I sank into a chair and gazed. Everything else didn’t seem to matter. It was the most beautiful thing I’d seen and I was scared that if I blinked, it’d go away.

“Don’t fight it,” I heard her voice whisper. How could I? The glow was beautiful. I wished my eyes could glow like that. So beautiful and enchanting. I kept gazing at those eyes. When was the last time I blinked? I couldn’t look away now. It felt like little hands were coming out of my eyes, wanting to take the glow in... I needed it for myself.

“When you relax, it will come to you.”

Relax. Yes, if I relaxed, I could have the glow. I emptied my mind of everything that was worrying me. My performance? Nothing. Talent scouts? No sweat. Those little hands were reaching as far as they could, and I started to see stars. My worries were drawn out of me like iron to a magnet, until nothing was left but relaxation... that’s when I felt the glow envelop me.

I closed my eyes once and felt that delicious warmth remain. The glow was sweet. Half-opened eyes met her gaze again.

“Good girl.”

A delicate shiver went through my body.

I heard her voice again. “Listen to me, Saffron. I will leave here shortly. You will get dressed, go outside, and hail a taxi. Tell the driver ‘take me away’ and he will drive you to my hotel. He’ll tell you to sleep, and you will. You’ll be escorted to my room. And I will see you there, alone.”

What? She was inviting me up to her hotel room? She was a lesbian? It didn’t matter. The glow was soft. It came from her, and I should obey. So nice. I nodded dreamily, and felt something press into my hand.

“Wear these,” she said. They were sunglasses.

I slipped them over my eyes. Everything looked a bit darker, but the glow was still there. I could feel it, soft green light soothing my cares away. It was like starlight. It felt so good.

“Do you understand my directions?”

What was I doing? I didn’t care. Everything was fine. I nodded dreamily.

“Good girl. I’ll see you there.”

She was gone now. I had my directions. Nothing else mattered.

* * *

As I stood outside, the world felt like a dream. I wondered if I could just stand there forever, letting the glow swallow me whole, and just waste away in bliss. Wait. I had my directions. Hail a cab. Of course.

“Taxi!” I called out.

One immediately pulled up beside me. Strange thing, to find a cab immediately in New York City, but I didn’t think anything of it.

The cabbie looked like a nice guy, but I was too far gone to focus on him in any detail. It didn’t matter. “Where ya headed, lady?” he said in a thick Brooklyn accent.

“Take me away,” I said. The words sounded foreign to me as they left my mouth.

The cabbie nodded and opened the door for me. “Get in,” he said.

Forgetting everything I knew about grace, I floated into the car and closed the door. I felt the car vibrate and shake. I was confused for a moment, but then I dimly realized that we were moving.

“You can take the sunglasses off now,” the cabbie said softly. The snarl was gone out of his voice and so was the accent.

I took them off and laid back in the seat. I felt like I didn’t weigh a thing. Light as a feather. Bright as a star. The glow rippled before my eyes and warmed my face.

“Sleep,” the cabbie whispered in a delicate voice.

I did.

* * *

Everything was a soft dream. I was beautiful. I was loved. Nothing could harm me and I made everyone happy.

But all dreams end, and so this one did too. I came to in a luxurious penthouse, laying on a soft plush couch. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up.

What had happened?

I remembered someone coming into my dressing room after the show. Offering me... something. She wanted to give me something, in exchange for information I could give her. Then I didn’t remember anything. Did she knock me out? Drug me?

No. I didn’t feel drugged. I felt like I was waking up from a long nap. I stretched luxuriously.

“Wakey wakey, sleepyhead,” called a soft trilling voice behind me. I didn’t jump, I knew who it was. I turned my head and saw Kendra Forge behind me.

“Kendra,” I said, struggling to remember what had happened. “Did you bring me here?”

“You came here,” Kendra said as she walked around the couch to sit on the couch opposite me. “You wanted to.” I gasped. She was wearing a negligee, a silken one of a soft jade color. A shiver split my spine. As she crossed her legs and looked at me, it occured to me that she had that same confident look that she had before. Only... something was different.

I ran a finger through my falsely blonde hair. I looked at her. Her hair was raven black. Natural, probably. Her skin was soft and flawless. I avoided looking her directly in the eyes. I don’t know why I did, that isn’t like me.

Well, that was fine and dandy. I wanted to come here. Why?

“I have something you need,” Kendra said. Damn, was I thinking out loud?

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I was at a loss. I couldn’t even think of a question.

Kendra looked in my eyes and she smiled. It wasn’t the same kind of smile as her others.

“Remember the glow, Saffron,” she said.

I felt another shiver run through my spine and my eyes closed. Yes, the glow. I remembered. I opened my eyes again and everything was colored in soft shades of jade stardust.

“Now... just between you and me... do you love your husband? Do you love Peter?”

Peter? Yes, that man I lived with. He was always playing with some computer equipment or some such thing. Always tugging at those things like a mad scientist. Would always snap at me when I asked for something. Why? We were supposed to be together. Husband and wife. Till death do us part.

“I... don’t know...”

I felt a hand touch my own and smiled. Warm feelings I didn’t quite understand flowed through me as I took Kendra’s hand.

“Tell me about when you met,” she said in a soft hushed voice.

An instant of hesitation. Did I want to tell her my past? The sparkle of stardust reassured me. Everything would be okay.

I spun the story for her. About the years of modeling jobs gone bad, of men who were just dying to take photographs of my dazzling beauty, and then bang me against the wall like a toy. The strip club, the girls clamoring to get the most attention from dozens of boring meaningless men made lunatics by our ability to inspire lust.

Then there was Piotr.

Piotr had an elegance about him. He walked through mud and came out spotless. Like he was moving the muck around him without letting it touch him. But he liked me. I don’t know why. We had conversations. We thought alike. He told me about the family he left behind in Russia, the money he made through investments. I listened. I told him my dreams. He listened.

I guess part of me had hoped for something more when he proposed the idea of getting married. He was a nice guy. And I didn’t mean that like the way most girls meant it. He wasn’t wimpy at all. He knew what he wanted, and he went for it. He wanted to make a living in this country. Needed to be a citizen to do it. But when he was with me... it was like... I don’t know.

“I see.” I felt Kendra’s hand squeeze mine. Soft glows... so beautiful...

I felt a burning in my throat as I continued the story. I wanted to have a husband, but I didn’t tell him. I told him it was just respect I had for him, nothing more. I wonder if I broke his heart. I didn’t want to be hurt. Neither of us did. We’d have a marriage in name. I could sleep with other guys. It didn’t matter to him. He was married to his work.

I don’t know if I love him. Why did that hurt so much to say?

A pair of warm arms surrounded me. My nose picked up the faint scent of perfume. I felt dampness on her neck as I snuggled against it. It was my tears falling on her.

“It’s okay to cry,” a soft beautiful voice whispered in my ear. “Cry.”

Five years of suffering came out all at once. It hurt like hell and yet it felt so very good when it was done. I soaked Kendra’s negligee. She just caressed my body tenderly through it all.

When I was done, I felt a warm heat inside. It joined with the stardust in my eyes to make a glorious feeling.

Kendra was on the bed above me and smiling. She was beautiful, desirable, and I wanted to be near her. Her negligee came off, then her underwear. Her body was magnificent.

I was already naked. Was I naked the whole time? I felt imperfect before this wonderful Lady, but I was okay with it. I felt Her love. She loved me in spite of my imperfection, and that thought sent another thrill through my body, adding to the heat.

“Cry,” she commanded.

Kendra’s arms were around me and I felt kisses along my jawline. I wept with abandon, remembering the pain of loss. The stardust was still there. My hands moved, controlled by passion. Felt her back. She was so soft. But also strong. I felt safe in her embrace.

“Cry,” she whispered, and the tears flowed. Gave up so much. Family gone. No one cares. Then there was a hand on my hip, soft fingertips brushing against flesh. The sensation was so delectable. I shuddered and my body wrapped itself around Her. Needed to touch Her, take Her all in with me. Felt so good, so soft. She was speaking to me quietly. Words I did not understand. Heat now a gentle flame licking my legs.

“Cry,” she whispered. Fingers inside me. Fingers on me. Exploded into deep heat. Passion filling me. Like throwing gas on a flame. Tears flooded my stardust-enchanted eyes as i felt my entire being laid bare to a beautiful Power. I was a child again, innocent to the world, corrupted only by the delicious feeling that now burned like an inferno between my legs.

As I exploded in an intense orgasm that seemed to shatter my being, i closed my eyes and let the tears flow. There was no voice telling me this was wrong, no voice saying i would get hurt.

I felt happy.

* * *

I woke up to find my head on Kendra’s breast and Her arms around me. I was so small and disappeared nicely into Her embrace. My eyes were sore. I don’t think i ever stopped crying.

The stardust was gone from my eyes, but it was now deep inside me, all around me. I felt it in my afterglow as i looked up into Her green eyes.

“You’re a passionate lover, Saffy,” Lady Kendra said, as She began to tease my hair.

I tried to remember our lovemaking. The memories only came to me as white flashes of light, pleasure and ache. And stardust.

“Thank You, my Lady,” I cooed, wondering why i was calling Her that. It didn’t matter. That’s who She was. I snuggled in closer.

“I understand now why you stay with Peter,” Kendra said, running Her fingers through my hair. “You do love him. You want to make him happy. You feel trapped by your own defenses. Painted into a corner.”

Memories of a deal between me and Peter entered my head and then just as quickly vanished. Weren’t we only friends? No. I did love Piotr. His dedication. His drive. The tenderness that only I had ever got a glimpse of. I wanted that again. Piotr, I love you.

I felt the tears come again, and then Lady Kendra caressed my body and everything was fine. Stardust.

“I’ll give you what you need,” She whispered. “He will find his love for you.”

I looked in Her eyes and bit my lip. Could She do this for me? Yes, of course She could. She could do anything. I leaned my head in close and smelled the strange but wonderful scent of sweat mixed with perfume.

“Thank You, my Lady,” i whispered. “What can i do for You in return?”

My Lady giggled and continued to hold me. “Do not worry about that. Just trust Me and you’ll find what you need.”

Lady Kendra kissed the top of my head and gently pushed me away. She fluffed some pillows and put them around me, and then drew a blanket over me. Like a mother tucking in her child.

“Now is the time to sleep,” my Lady said, kissing my forehead. “Have beautiful dreams.”

The lights went out, leaving a reflected ripple of a backlighted aquarium across my bed. I remembered a time i would have laid awake and asked myself questions. This time, as i closed my eyes, peace came over me quickly.

I dreamt of love and stardust...

* * *