The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Strictly Friends”

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

Part two of the Strictly story arc. “Strictly Respect” precedes this, and you should read that if you haven’t.

* * *

“4.3 nanoseconds.”

Peter Columbus cursed under his breath. This network system was beginning to piss him off. The hardware was set up perfectly—the Ultra-High Speed satellites were consistently transmitting at speeds of 2 bytes a nanosecond—but everytime he tried to set up a program to receive data, he experienced slowdown to the point of uselessness.

The stocky man rubbed his temples and grunted in frustration. He’d spent a little over a year trying to crack this thing, but it remained out of his reach, like a Rubik’s Cube whose answer was in front of him, but elusive. All the while, he had to fight off bigger fish who tried to swallow his company whole. They gave him the same promises. Bigger facilities, better equipment, more funding. They could buzz off. He’d do it on his terms.

He checked all the connections to make sure they were secure, did a quick run-through of the code. Everything appeared to be in order. Pinged the satellite in Los Angeles to make sure it was there. There was something Peter was missing, and the elusive thing refused to show itself. The answer was hiding in plain sight.

But how can something hide for that long?

Peter pressed Enter. 3.9 nanoseconds. ‘Fuck,’ he thought.

‘I better call it a day.’

* * *

Peter got home late. 9:00. He was too busy to remember to get food.

He lived with his spouse Heather Dean, or Lorri as he knew her, in a nice but unremarkable house in a suburb outside New York City. He was never one to make waves with what he owned. All he needed was an indoor gym and he was happy.

As he entered the house, he detected a delicious, unmistakable scent.

Pho... beef pho. His favorite dish.

‘Funny... Lorri must be home. She’s usually never home. And she ordered in,’ Peter thought to himself. ‘But she doesn’t even like pho!’ Of course... she must have done something and was trying to curry his favor so he’d forgive her. Lorri should know by now that it wasn’t necessary.

‘It’s not like she’s my wife.’

But when Peter walked into the dining room, he was met with a surprise.

The tables were set neatly, with a bowl of pho on either side. Chopsticks for him. More importantly, there were candlesticks emitting soft light, and the stereo system was playing soft music. It looked like the setting of a romantic dinner. Lorri was sitting at the table and the chair for him was pulled back, ready for him to sit down.

Lorri’s eyes met Peter’s and she smiled. “Hi honey,” she said. “Welcome home.”

Peter paused and regarded Lorri for a moment. Did she want something from him? This was a different approach. No, if she wanted something, she would have asked him. She only pretended to like him when she messed up somehow...

In any case, Peter couldn’t turn down good pho. He sat down and took chopsticks in hand. “Hi, Lorri,” he said. He sucked noodles and tripe into his mouth. Very good pho. He shoved a few more mouthfuls in before Lorri spoke again.

“Honey, we need to talk.”

Peter looked at Lorri with a raised eyebrow. ‘Honey? It was always Baby or Tootsie Roll, or some other inane term of endearment she used when she was buttering me up,’ he thought to himself.

He put some beef in my mouth and chewed, swallowed. It warmed his throat going down. He thought as an aside that he should find out where she got the pho from when they were done talking. “Look, Lorri, you should know by now that there’s no need to butter me up when you’ve messed up. That’s the way the arrangement is. Just let me know what happened so I can deal with it. Did you max out the credit cards again?”

Lorri looked down at her food, and then stabbed it with her fork, slipping noodles into her mouth. She slurped slowly, looking quite nervous. Then she looked at Peter.

“I’m going to stop sleeping around,” she said. “I broke up with Dean yesterday. I want to be your wife now.”

Peter froze, a mouthful of beef still clenched between chopsticks. ‘What the hell?’ he thought to himself. She must have majorly messed up. Or maybe about to ask for something big.

He put down the food. “Lorri, stop playing games with me,” Peter said. “Just tell me what it is you want.”

“I want to be your wife,” she said simply. She looked at Peter with a glance that told him he should take her at face value. He knew better than to simply believe her, though.

“Lorri, we agreed to this when we got married. We’re only married in name. I make everyone think we’re a happy couple, and in return you can do whatever you want. But that’s it. You’re not my wife.”

Lorri’s face fell. Peter continued to eat, enjoying the pho despite the awkward situation. She sighed and then rose from her chair, walking to the stereo.

The soft music stopped and was replaced by a song, a very familiar song. Peter’s eyes widened as its first strains came on.

There is freedom within, there is freedom without
Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup...

She turned towards Peter and smiled. Her body started to move in a strange but sultry dance.

A twitch of anger shot through Peter. “Lorri,” he said, eyes still wide and staring. “Don’t do this.”

There’s a battle ahead, many battles are lost
But you’ll never reach the end of the road while you’re traveling with me...

Lorri caressed her body and raised her arms up. Reaching up for unfulfilled dreams. “This used to be our song,” she said breathily. “Do you remember?”

Peter couldn’t take his eyes off her. Was she really doing this? He found himself unable to look away as shadows of the past came back to haunt him. For a moment, he forgot his anger.

“I would dance to it just for you,” Lorri said as her body began to undulate. Dreams lost and broken. She sank to her knees, recalling the dance. Peter could only stare. ‘Was she serious? Did she really want to be my wife?’

Now I’m towing my car, there’s a hole in the roof
My possessions are causing me suspicion
But there’s no proof...

Lorri looked straight into his eyes. “I never understood why you liked me to dance to this song. I thought it was silly... but I think I understand now.”

Her eyes bore signs of anguish as she rippled up. Force yourself into the sun. She remembered all the directions he gave her for the dance to this day. She held back a tear.

Peter bit his lip. He could see that she remembered the dance well...

In the papers today, tales of war and of waste
But you turn right over to the TV page...

Lorri moved towards Peter. She reached for him. She felt the strong desire to feel his skin in her hands. Her body rippled. Like a wave, crashing against the ocean, destroying itself against the surf.

Peter closed his eyes, recalling the past. He had told her how to dance this song. It was their own private dance. Lorri didn’t understand at first, but when she opened her mind and started trying, the results were incredible... and someone with such an artistic style... he had to talk to her... and...

‘No. It can’t be this way.’ He got up to turn off the CD player, anger welling up in his throat. She was reneging on their deal. How dare she! He threw open the glass door and reached for the stop button.

But before he could, Lorri’s arms wrapped around him from behind.

“Remember all those years ago when I said that I only respected you?”

Peter closed his eyes again. Another stab of pain. She was digging at old wounds. Why was she doing all of this, after the promise they had made?

“Honey,” she whispered. “I’m sorry.”

She was apologizing. ‘For what?’ Peter thought. ‘She told the truth then.’ But a part of him that he didn’t want to listen to was privately happy to hear her say “sorry”.

Now I’m walking again to the beat of a drum
And I’m counting the steps to the door of your heart...

A finger traced down his chest. She wasn’t allowed to touch back in those days. It was interesting that she tried now. Even more interesting that his body actually responded.

“How long has it been?” Lorri whispered huskily. “Certainly not for the past five years. Perhaps even longer.”

Peter felt a breath well up in his throat and stay there. His stomach flip-flopped.

Only shadows ahead barely clearing the roof
Get to know the feeling of liberation and release...

She stopped speaking when that lyric came on, letting the double entendre linger. Peter caught it. He didn’t back then. She had pointed it out.

“Lorri.” His voice sounded sad and broken. He had never told her. He wanted to, but he didn’t want to.

“Piotr,” she whispered, using his real name, and kissed his neck. Lightly... promises of more. “How long?”

Peter shut his eyes. He didn’t want to say it. He wouldn’t. She didn’t have to know.

“Never.”

Lorri looked at her husband. “Hm?”

“I’ve never... I mean... I haven’t...” He gulped and a bead of sweat rolled down his cheek. He sighed and finally said it flat out. “I’m a virgin.”

Lorri’s mouth went dry for a moment. Her embrace of him loosened, then she tightened it. The tears came up. Cry. Cry. All this time of playing with boytoys that meant nothing, and her own husband was a virgin.

“Oh, Piotr,” she murmured. “I’m so sorry.”

Peter’s head was spinning. It was a mess of emotions, and he didn’t know what to say. Instead, he stared at the floor and tried not to listen to her sobs. He hadn’t felt this vulnerable for five years.

“Please let me make it up to you.” Lorri purred and kissed Piotr’s neck. The kiss was long and it was sexy. It made his hair stand on end and brought tears to his eyes.

Peter chose to believe his wife... knowing he would regret it later...

* * *

The bedroom was usually a lonely place for Peter. He liked it that way, liked being alone with his thoughts. But tonight, Lorri was there. His heart pounded in his chest thinking about what had happened. The stress of the UHS transmitter was far from his mind. That was nothing compared to this.

In his past he had written many stories about making love, spoken to girls who wanted him, but never actually had done it himself. There were so many ideals that were in his head, but he knew that ideals often fall flat in the face of reality.

Lorri was standing in front of him, taking her clothes off. Her blouse first.

Peter spoke her name quietly. “Lorri.”

Lorri smiled widely. “My real name is Saffron,” she said.

Peter sighed as the realization sank in. “You never told me your real name.” But he’d never asked for it. He was a horrible, horrible person.

“Saffron DeLeo, to be exact. Doesn’t sound like a sexy stripper name to be sure. But it’s okay. You can call me whatever you wish.”

He fought with the urge to be a good man and use her real name. He liked Lorri better. That was the name he remembered. He needed to hang on to that, or he’d never get through this.

Her bra was off now. He’d seen her breasts many times, but this time was very, very different. She looked at him with a smile. It wasn’t the leering smile that he saw some strippers wear, that smile that was a boast of the power their bodies had over men. No, her smile made him feel warm all over... like she knew a secret that she only shared with him, that she’d never tell.

He fought to control his arousal despite the fact that it must have been obvious. He also felt another emotion—anger. He hung onto that for a moment.

“So,” he said. “Is this supposed to make me forget everything that’s happened between us for the past five years?”

Lorri looked at her husband and sighed sadly. “I’ve done very bad things to you, Piotr,” she said. “All I want now, is a chance to prove that I can love you.” Her skirt came off.

Peter smirked. “You don’t know how to love. You’re like me. Your blood is ice.”

Lorri just smiled a sad smile. She didn’t respond. She wiggled out of her panties and kicked them aside, finally naked before Peter. He tried to stay cool, but he was trembling inside.

“Don’t look,” Lorri said as she flounced on the bed. “I have a surprise for you.”

Peter tried to force a snort out, but it came out as a nervous chuckle. “All right,” he said and turned around.

And gasped in utter shock when he felt something soft trail along his leg.

He looked down. It was a foot. Her foot, in a pink sock... toes wrapped in softness, sliding up and down... wait! His mind was a whirlwind and his arousal now exploded into a fire, his cock straining against his pants. She knew about his secret desire.

“How... how did you know?” He never told anyone. No one knew about this.

“I pay attention,” Lorri whispered, chuckling softly into Peter’s ear. “I’m your wife. I’m supposed to.” She began to unbutton his shirt with one hand, while undoing his belt with the other. She did both tasks at once flawlessly. She knew how to do this.

She drew her socked foot across Peter’s bare one, and he felt the other one slide up his calf. Softness enveloping. She knew his deep secret, why other girls could do gyrating erotic dances at him without him blinking an eye. The shirt came off and she caressed his bare hairy chest, running her finger over his contours. He was large but toned. She shivered; he felt good beneath her hand.

“I’ll wrap you up in softness every night,” she whispered, her voice betraying deep desire. “I’ll do anything you want. I’ll hold you all night long. Just let me be your wife. I love you...”

She pressed his body close and kissed his cheek, just off his ear, but it was more gentle than passionate. She nuzzled her lips there, wanting him to feel loved. She slid a leg over him and kept him safe.

Peter’s mind melted under the heat of emotion and desire. He turned to his wife and looked her in the eye. All the tenderness he had felt that he had never expressed poured out.

A kiss. Tongues intertwining. It was smoky hot and full of desire, but also full of vulnerability. He held her like she was a precious creature that he could not let go. Like he wanted to do five years ago.

“Make love to me, baby,” she whispered, tears in her throat. “I don’t care how long you last, how big you are, I just want to feel you in me. Please forgive me for all I’ve done to you... honey sweetness, I love you.”

Softness touched his legs and his soul. His clothes came off quickly. He was so turned on, and he was filled with so much love for Lorri. He was nervous for one moment, and then he thrust his hips against hers.

She was wet already, and he slid right in. Fit snugly. Softness. He couldn’t think anymore. He looked at Lorri and she was beautiful. Much more than just a pretty face. They shared so much. He kissed her and despite all the passion he felt, it was gentle. He moved and a strong ripple of pleasure burst through him. She arched, her arms tight around him. They shuddered together.

It took only a few more movements before white hot heat gripped Peter and he came, shooting his seed inside her. Softness on his legs. Somewhere far off in the back of his head, he was disappointed that he couldn’t hold out longer, but it didn’t really matter. She said it didn’t matter, and he believed her. He looked at her face. It was locked in an expression of ecstasy, and tears were flowing from her eyes. “Oh honey,” she whispered. “Oh honey...”

He shot once more, as long if not longer than the one before it, and slumped against her. Slick sweat on his skin. His first time was with Lorri. The way it should be. He couldn’t stop the tears anymore and wept on her shoulder. She was crying too.

She held him and cooed through her tears. For the moment, Piotr believed she really did love him.

Hey now, hey now, don’t dream it’s over...
Hey now, hey now... when the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they won’t win...

She felt the stardust return. It felt so good. His orgasm had triggered her own. She’d pleased her Husband. But her penance was far from complete. It would take an eternity. ‘I love Piotr so much,’ was the one thought in her head, and it rippled outward like a rock thrown in a pond.

Sleep began to overtake her. She curled her toes once, and felt the socks on them, pink and frilly. Soft like her love. A quiet moan slipped past her throat, and then her eyes closed.

They both dreamt beautiful dreams... of love and stardust...

* * *

For two weeks everything was wonderful. Peter was making progress at his work. He examined the code and was able to theorize what was causing the problem, but couldn’t do anything concrete just yet. Still, he at least had an idea.

Lorri seemed to be upfront. She was loving. When he got home, she had a good meal and a kiss for him. They’d talk about the day on the couch and she smiled attentively. She didn’t understand what his work was about, but she was trying to. She would curl her feet underneath her, allowing Peter a peek of the socks she had gotten for that night. It made him a little antsy to know she knew.

Sometimes she would dance for him.

The lovemaking was intense. She knew how to turn him on, and she knew how to give him pleasure. Some days, she would go down on him, and while it did feel like heaven, he usually wanted to make love to her straight out, hold her and give her some pleasure in return. She was more than happy to oblige his desire.

Tears, hot tears. They always cried. Together. Softness. Her feet and her embrace. She’d whisper soft words to make him focus on the softness. And then there were more tears. She never laughed at him like before. Always held him through it, rocking him slowly.

Peter was starting to forget his pain and feel happy.

But for Lorri, something was still missing...

The stardust. Piotr didn’t know about the stardust. That thought bothered Lorri every day. The stardust had made her so happy, so calm and at peace. The stardust showed her the way to find her love for her Husband. Lady Kendra. She had seen Her a few times. Learned from Her. She had given her happiness, perhaps She could do the same for Piotr?

She had to at least tell Him who taught her how to be a good wife.

One day Peter had come home from a long day at work. He was beginning to be frustrated with the UHS problem, but he was looking forward to coming home. Lorri had ordered in some sweet and sour pork and fried rice from Piotr’s favorite Chinese place. She was learning how to cook, but she wasn’t good enough yet to start cooking for her Husband herself.

The sky was overcast.

Peter was eating the pork and rice with gusto. Lorri knew that He loved to eat, that it was one of the few things that gave Him joy. She smiled watching Him, but at the same time she felt that weight in her spirit that had to be released. She had to tell Him.

“Honey?”

Peter didn’t seem to hear. He was shoving a lump of rice into his mouth.

“Piotr? Piotr, i need to talk to You.”

Peter swallowed the fried rice and looked across the table at his wife. “What is it, Lorri?”

“I need to tell You why i decided to be Your wife.”

“Oh?” Peter was curious. He had always assumed it was one of those epiphanies. He didn’t want to ask. He was worried it would break the spell, and she’d turn back into the Ice Queen. But she was volunteering, and he really did want to know.

The clouds rumbled and came together, turning black.

“I met a wonderful Woman,” Lorri said, her eyes sparkling. “She taught me many things.”

“A woman?” Lesbian flings were chic in the fashion world, or so he heard. But Lorri spoke with such reverence that it chilled him a bit. “Who is it?”

Lorri’s face bore a huge smile. “Her name is Kendra. I really, really think You should meet Her, Piotr.”

Lightning flashed.

Peter’s mouth hung open. He knew who she was talking about, but he was hoping beyond hope that he was wrong. He felt gnashing pain behind his eyes as he put down his chopsticks. Tried to steady his breathing. Pain still there. “Did you say... Kendra? Do you mean... Kendra Forge?”

Lorri beamed. “Yes!”

Thunder boomed.

Lorri was speaking, but Peter wasn’t listening. It can’t be. Everything was an act. A ploy. Kendra told her to make like the happy wife to get close to him. ‘She wanted my company. She was going to use Lorri to get to me. The gall of that woman! The absolute gall!’

Lorri slowed down her gushing speech when she realized Piotr wasn’t listening to her. Butterflies flew in her stomach, and a tear burned in her eye. Had she displeased Him?

When Piotr got up and banged His fist on the table, there was no question.

“Don’t you know who Kendra Forge is?” he screamed. He pounded his fist again on his plate, sending rice flying across the room. “She wants to buy me out! Take away everything I’ve worked for! And it turns out you two were in on the deal together?”

Tears hot in her eyes. “Piotr, it’s not like...”

“Don’t call me that!” He was lashing out from hurt now. “How much did she cut you in for, huh? Ten percent? Fifteen? I would have given you the damn company if you asked! You know that! Instead you sell me out like... a cheap tramp!”

She didn’t defend herself. She looked into his eyes which were raging with fury. Felt the pain he burned into her with with his words. “I’m sorry...”

Peter never struck Lorri, but he was brutal. He tore into her with words he knew would hurt. Called her shallow. Said her dreams were ridiculous. Threw insults at her that seemed to come from a pit of boiling resentment deep down inside. Five years of anger. He thought he was over it, but she turned it back into his face.

She didn’t defend herself. She listened as he called her a whore, a bitch, a liar and a tease. She knew why he called her those names—remembered her old careless, callous ways. The tears burned in her heart, but she wouldn’t allow herself to cry right now.

“I’m leaving now,” he said finally. “When I come back, you better not be here.”

“Get a jacket,” Lorri said, choking back her sobs as she looked at the floor. “It’s raining.”

“Shut the fuck up.” He got a jacket anyway.

As the door slammed, Lorri finally broke down and wept. She felt destroyed. Her Husband didn’t want her. For a moment she considered believing every awful thing He had said about her. After all, she had treated Him like garbage for five years. How could she hope to be a good wife now?

The phone rang.

Despite herself, Lorri picked it up. She fought back her tears and tried to sound normal. “Hello?”

“Remember the glow, Saffy.”

A shimmer of jade stardust danced in front of her eyes. She was still crying. Hurt.

“Everything is fine, Saffy.”

“No... my Husband doesn’t want me.”

“He’s angry. We had this talk. I told you what to do. Now you have to get ready for when he returns and forgives you.”

“He’ll... forgive me?”

“Your penance will be far from over, but he won’t be angry with you. I’ll talk to him. He’ll understand.”

A smile broke through. Lady Kendra would help Him understand. She hiccuped and whispered, “Thank You, my Lady.”

“You are doing wonderful so far, Saffy. Such a good, strong girl. Now, you remember your directions, right?”

“Yeah...”

“Good. Follow them now. Remember... everything is fine.”

click

‘Yes. My directions,’ Saffron thought to herself. She got a broom and began to sweep the rice off the floor. Stardust remained flickering in her eyes. Her tears and her pain didn’t matter anymore. She had a job to do.

‘I must prepare for my Husband’s return...’

* * *