The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Strictly Business”

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

Conclusion of the Strictly story arc. “Strictly Friends” and “Strictly Respect” should be read before this, if you haven’t already.

* * *

“Ten minutes,” said the woman behind the counter.

That was fine. Ten minutes was all I needed. I strapped on my boxing gloves and went into the gym, ready to pound the shit out of my enemy, the punching bag.

I was not going to cry. Not again.

Threw a few practice punches. To get my body stretched. Rotated my neck.

I tried to get my mind off her.

A right hook connected with the punching bag. It quivered in response. A left hook knocked it in the other direction. I threw some straights and an uppercut, the bag battering every which way and that.

I tried not think of Lorri.

Lorri. I knew that wasn’t her real name. I didn’t care, she didn’t seem to want to tell me what it was anyway... back then.

Back then it was easy. She was my doll. I told her how to move and she did. She must have thought she was turning me on the whole time.

I used my palm to strike the punching bag. It hit with more force. Hurt more when I was straightforward.

I got too close. She heard my favorite song. She wanted to dance to it. I told her how, and she did it. She did it beautifully. I don’t know if she saw my tears.

Combination punch. One, two, uppercut. The punching bag did little more than tremble. What was wrong with me tonight?

‘You’re a really smart guy, Piotr. I really respect you. I really respect you.’

Not the answer I had hoped for, but the answer I knew I would get. Shouldn’t she have known, though? I was so curt with the other girls. Didn’t even call them by name. She should have known how I felt!

I hooked the bottom of my suspended opponent. Below the belt. But no one was going to cite me for a violation against a punching bag.

And now... this was even worse! She was manipulated against me by someone who had an eye on my company... the company I spent five years building up! And Lorri was using every seductive device she knew to get me to give in...

“I WON’T HAVE IT!” I yelled.

I was striking out blindly now at the punching bag. The more I thought about it, the more I couldn’t think. But even against my fury, the punching bag didn’t move. I didn’t have strength today. That bitch had sapped it away from me. We had promised not to hurt each other and now she had ripped my heart out and smashed it against my nuts.

Lorri. Saffron. Heather.

I heard the rhythmic sound of blows landing against another punching bag. I wasn’t alone.

There was a woman in a jumpsuit, wearing a helmet and boxing gloves. She was practicing her moves on the hapless yellow punching bag, striking it with a series of back kicks from her right leg. As she reared back her body, I recognized the stance as Muy Thai.

Then she changed her stance. What was that? Taekwon Do? She struck the punching bag with her knee and flew into a kick that knocked the bag across the room. I was impressed with her elegance.

The woman switched styles again. She was moving her arms slowly around her, making almost imperceptible steps around the punching bag. She inhaled deeply, her eyes closed. That grace... Tai Chi? She was the picture of focus right now, drawing one arm in, waiting...

Then quick as lightning she struck the bag with that arm, and knocked the shit out of it. I could swear I saw the chain almost rip from the wall. Damn! That woman sure could throw a punch.

She took a step back and took off her helmet. Dark black hair spilled out and messily surrounded her features.

I knew the face.

“Kendra Forge,” I called out.

Ms. Forge turned to me, drawing a hair away from her face. “Hello, Piotr,” she said. Barely sounded out of breath despite all the fancy footwork she had just done. I would have thought that all my rage would have been concentrated on her now, but now that I was with her and had seen her in action, I found myself unable to focus any anger on her.

I still didn’t like her.

“I assume your wife told you about us,” she said, unlacing the gloves. “It must have come as quite a shock that all the love she was showing to you was a farce. You must have been quite angry.”

I stared at this woman. I had heard that subtlety wasn’t Kendra Forge’s specialty, but hearing that legendary bluntness straight from the source left me dumbfounded. I felt blood rush to my face.

“It might surprise you to know,” Ms. Forge said, pulling the gloves off, “that the girl really does love you.”

“Bullshit,” I scoffed. “You and her have some game going on. You get her to get my mind all gooey, I tell her some dark secret and before I know it, my company is department number five thousand and three in ModernMedia. Thanks but no thanks.” I punched the bag to accentuate my point, but it did barely more than twitch.

Ms. Forge crossed her arms and smiled, shaking her head. I heard her chuckle under her breath.

“What?”

“Oh, just the thought that I needed your wife to find out anything about you. You see, I know all about you, Piotr Kovaliov.”

Anger was seeping into my eyeballs again. I could tell a bluff when I heard it.

But she didn’t give me a chance to call it.

“You were born in Kursk back when Russia was still part of the Soviet Union. But your parents didn’t plan to stay there long. They got out illegally, escaping to the good old Big Apple. Opened a quaint little restaurant in Queens. In any case, you grew up American. Learned English. You only know whatever Russian you picked up from around the house.

“In 1981, your parents bought you a TRS-80 Model III. Must have taken them a long time to save for. To them it was just a toy, but to you... it was the beginning of your life. You learned how to program that thing in two years, impressing everyone at your school. All on your own.”

I couldn’t stop listening. I was enthralled as she spun out my life for me, seeming to be more familiar with it than I was.

She went on. “Your skill with computers was matched only by your ability to use them to make money. People were paying you to solve complicated programming problems. You were only 14. By 1986, your parents were budgeting their restaurant on computers. Using software you wrote. All on your own.

“You seemed to be shooting for the top of the world. To be the next Bill Gates. But that wasn’t what you wanted at all, was it? You didn’t want to be famous. Preferred a life of important anonymity. To be the man behind the curtain.

“So you used your money to invest in stocks during the dotcom craze. When it looked like the Internet was going to be the future of business. The information age.” A chuckle. “You knew better. You got out with quite a pretty penny. And you thought to leave your parents with enough to be well off for the rest of their lives. Then, Piotr Kovaliov went back to Kursk.

“Enter Peter Columbus... U.S. Citizen. He bought a tiny run-down office in Chicago and turned it into the fastest-growing networking company since Novell. He had software no one could duplicate. He had a vision most people had abandoned. Instant access information for everyone. His company was making leaps and strides towards that dream, and he did it all on his own. Not to mention—he had a wife that made his colleagues green with envy.

“And now, he’s on the verge of creating technology that can get transfer speeds of 2.5 gigs per second. Signaling the true coming of the Information Age. I must say, I admire his vision.”

I had to pick up my jaw from the floor. This woman was a very big fish, and all of a sudden I felt like a guppy in her shadow. Then again, without guppies, big fish starve and die. And I knew she needed me.

“I also know the story no one knows,” Ms. Forge said.

I raised my eyebrow, my heart leaping in my chest. “Such as?”

“To find that out,” she said with a wink. “You’ll have to buy me a drink.”

She stepped into the locker room and I stared at my gloved fists. I thought about Lorri.

Did I really have a choice?

* * *

We went to a bar across the street. Decent enough place, a bit too many smokers though.

Kendra Forge ordered a Cosmopolitan.

I had a Coke and Vodka. Hold the Coke.

“Well, I bought you your drink,” I said, sipping my vodka. “Now give. What else do you know, Ms. Forge?”

“Call me Kendra, please.” She took the umbrella out of her drink, took a sip and looked at me. I was not in control. She had all the cards. I hated it and she must have known that I did.

“First,” Kendra said. “Don’t you want to know how I got your wife to be so loving towards you?”

I would have thought money. But now that I had the chance to look back on it... there was something more. Lorri spoke of Kendra with a... reverence. Were they lovers? How long had it been going on?

“Barkeep?” Kendra called for the guy serving drinks. He looked like a college student. He also looked very busy and slightly irritated.

“Yeah, what is it?” the barkeep said. But then something odd happened.

His jaw dropped for a moment, then he leaned against the bar with his hand, almost appearing to fall asleep. He was looking right in Kendra’s eyes. His face relaxed, slowly taking on a contented smile. His eyes glazed over. He looked like he was enraptured.

“Relax,” I heard Kendra gently urge. What? This was getting weird. Hypnosis? Old voodoo. Look into my eeeeyes.

The barkeep had a very stupid smile now. He had a far-off look on his face. Something in his eyes looked weird.

“Ask him a question,” Kendra said to me.

My mind was drawing a blank now.

Kendra must have noticed my hesitation. “Ask him a question most people would lie to.”

That was easy. “How are you?” I asked him.

“Sad. Worried,” he replied dreamily. “I have tests to study for. I’m not ready. My girlfriend... I think she might leave me. I have to work overtime to make the money to pay my driving ticket. I’m a little hungry, too. Haven’t had a break for a couple of hours.”

Too much information if I ever heard it. But I wasn’t convinced. “How do I know you didn’t just pay this guy money to convince me that you had voooodoooo magic?”

“You’re nobody’s fool, Piotr,” Kendra said with a chuckle. “Perhaps another test.” She caressed her chin, appearing to be in thought. Then she turned a bit in her stool and indicated the general area with her hand. “Pick a girl. Any girl you like.”

“Wait... I pick a girl and then what?”

“Then we talk to her.”

I saw the game. I’d pick the girl I liked best and Kendra would do that mindzap and she’d play nice to me, or something. In any case, she probably had hired someone that looked attractive to me to do it. I looked around and saw the most conventionally attractive woman in the room... wearing a halter top and sunglasses at the top of her head. Then I saw the woman most attractive to me, wearing a T-shirt and jeans. I eliminated them from my pool and looked around.

Then I noticed Kendra watching me.

Of course! She knew I knew. A woman like that was probably thinking five steps ahead. Well, in the face of someone like that, there was only one thing to do.

I let my eyes go fuzzy. “Eenie, meenie, miney, mo,” I said and moved my finger out in front of me. Pointed at a man the first time. Then the next time I feigned randomness. I finally picked the conventionally attractive woman. In the halter top.

I saw Kendra’s eyebrows clench together slightly. Yes! She’s worried. “Okay, let’s go,” she said, sounding just a bit flustered. I couldn’t help but pat myself on the back a moment for my bit of brilliance. No one could put one over on Piotr Kovaliov.

We walked to the woman, who was sitting at a booth, and Kendra sat opposite her. She looked at me, waiting for me to do the same. What? She wanted me to sit with her? I was nervous, but I sat beside Kendra.

The girl looked at us with a perplexed expression.

Kendra looked at me expectantly.

“What?” I whispered.

“Talk to her,” Kendra urged quietly. “Ask her her name.”

Wait a moment. “What?! I thought you were going to... you know...”

Kendra just smiled. Wait... she wanted me to talk to her? What did this prove? I looked at the woman. She was sitting there staring at us with a sour expression. Waiting for one of us to say something.

“Um, hi,” I said. I bit my lip, not sure what to say. “I... um, was wondering what...” Damn, the butterflies in my chest appeared all of a sudden! What was up with me? I found myself unable to look her in the eye.

“Look, just spit it out,” the woman said, annoyed. “And if it’s about a three-way, you can forget it.” She did the Miss Thang head bob to emphasize her point.

“I have a proposition,” Kendra said.

The woman snapped her head to Kendra. “What... IS it?” That look wasn’t fake. It was genuine irritation... but then it disappeared. Her face relaxed and her jaw dropped a bit. I turned to look at Kendra.

Her eyes were wide open and GLOWING. It was unmistakable. A green glow.

“What the hell?!” I said, backing away a bit. The girl didn’t seem to notice. She had that same content smile that the bartender had. And now it seemed like... her eyes were glowing too?

“Relax,” Kendra whispered. “It feels good to relax. You are with friends.”

“With... friends...” the girl said softly. What the fuck? This was real! I stared at Kendra agape. Then looked at the girl. Her face relaxed, her eyes were only half open, but they were glowing unmistakably.

“You like this man,” Kendra said. “He excites you. His voice turns you on.”

“Voice... turns m...on...”

“You want to get him to talk so you can hear that sexy voice of his.”

“Sexy...”

“Remember nothing. Wake up now.” Both their eyes stopped glowing. I was shocked.

“You... really did that?”

Kendra wasn’t looking at me. “So anyway, this is Peter, the guy I was telling you about,” Kendra said to the girl.

The girl looked confused for a moment, like she had dozed off. Then she shook her head a bit like she was startled. “Oh, of course,” she said. “I’m sorry... I must have dozed off.” She laughed nervously. “I’m Carrie.”

“H-Hi Carrie,” I stammered, jaw open, almost not believing what I was seeing.

Carrie giggled. “You didn’t tell me your friend was so cute,” she said to Kendra. My face burned. “So Peter, what do you do?”

“I... own a computer company...”

Carrie drew in a breath... no, wait. She was licking her lips! “That is sooo interesting. What kind of computer company?”

There was no way! No way... I struggled to understand what I had just seen. Could that glow have been imitated somehow? Maybe Kendra had some special contacts. After all, she did own a software conglomerate. But then how did Carrie’s eyes glow too?

For the moment I assumed it was the truth.

“If you really can do this,” I said. “That means you warped Lorri’s mind!”

Carrie gasped. “Lorri? Who’s Lorri?” She had a note of irritation in her voice.

“Calm down, Piotr,” Kendra said.

“What’s going on?” Carrie said.

Kendra turned to Carrie and touched her hand. Carrie looked confused and shocked. But then Kendra said... “Remember the glow, Carrie.”

That content smile. Carrie’s eyes shimmered. She fell back in the chair, head on shoulder, looking half asleep.

“You feel tired, Carrie. You’re going to go home and rest. But before you do... you’re going to touch yourself. You feel so hot. You’re going to remember the glow when you do, and it’s going to feel so good. Then you’ll have a beautiful dream.”

“Beautiful... dream...”

Despite my shock, I felt a throb in my pants.

“You will remember nothing of our conversation, only that you feel very relaxed. You had a good time with friends. Rest for a moment, then wake up and leave. You will remember nothing.”

“Good time... remember... nothing...”

“Good girl, Carrie.”

I could see Carrie shudder, her dreamy smile widening. Then Kendra Forge got up from her seat.

“Let’s go, Piotr,” Kendra said.

I had a million questions. But for some reason, they weren’t important at the moment to me. I got up, and Kendra and I left together.

* * *

Even though she had a nice looking Continental, Kendra wanted to ride in my car. I was confused, but she insisted so we did. We drove to the Staten Island Ferry and went for a ride. Round trip—we left my car.

“I like to come here to relax,” Kendra said as she leaned against the railing. “Sometimes I just take a ride after the day’s business is over, and look at the city. It helps me to remember there’s a bigger picture.”

She turned to me, and I felt my heart jump. Was she going to use that look on me? No, her eyes weren’t glowing.

“I think I understand you better, Piotr,” Kendra said. “You are scared of women in general. You only feel comfortable with a woman when she has a clearly defined role in your life. I’m your nemesis, Lorri is your spouse. It makes me wonder what your childhood was like.”

I rubbed my chin. “So you didn’t know everything about me.”

“I know who JuJube is.”

I nodded quietly. “I kind of figured you did,” I said.

“The fruit of the lotus plant,” Kendra said. “Interesting penname you picked there, Piotr. That’s how you keep your feelings a secret... you hide them inside your stories. Otherwise, you’re just a real tough cookie. You even went to strip clubs to prove to yourself that you were above the passions of everyone else. And you were—until Lorri came along.”

I raised my hand. “Please stop,” I said. “We both know what happened then.”

“No,” Kendra said. ”You still don’t know what happened then.” She looked up into the sky. “Lorri fell in love with you.”

For the millionth time that night, I raised my eyebrow.

“I told Lorri that you and her were a lot alike. You both want to get the job done, on your own. You must deny that you need other people; otherwise you rely on them and you get hurt.” Kendra rubbed her chin again.

I didn’t say anything, because I knew she was right.

“Lorri wanted to tell you five years ago, but she was scared,” Kendra said. “She’s just as mad at you for not knowing as you are at her. Sleeping around and making fun of you was her way of getting back at you.”

I looked down at the sea, unable to face her.

“Sometimes when we are stressed, it puts blinders on our vision,” Kendra said. “We only see what we want to see. Answers to tough problems seem to elude us. Nothing seems manageable.”

I looked up. “You’re talking about the UHS.”

“I could be,” Kendra said.

There was a pause where I considered this.

“Lorri’s always loved you, Piotr,” Kendra said. “I didn’t do anything to change that. I just shifted her priorities. It would be easy enough to shift them back, if having a wife is too complicated for you.”

Things snapped into place for me then, and Kendra must have seen that because she smiled. We both knew what the offer was. A wife. My wife. In exchange... I would be swallowed up by the corporate monster.

But Kendra Forge was no Bill Gates.

Kendra turned to me and thrust a piece of paper in my hand. “Think about what I’ve said, Piotr,” she said. “Get back to me when you have things figured out. In the meantime... you probably want to apologize to your wife. She doesn’t need it to love you again. But it would be a nice thing to do.”

She turned away and looked out, appearing to be expecting me to leave.

“There’s one more thing I need to know,” I said.

Kendra looked at me.

“I know the little sparkly thing you do with your eyes controls people,” I said. “Wouldn’t have it been easier to just do that to me, and make me say yes?”

“Yes,” Kendra said simply. “It would have.” She smiled a strange smile.

Then looked back to the sea... waiting for me to leave.

I knew a cue when I saw it. Exit, stage left.

* * *

I was back home. On my way in I noticed everything was clean. Lorri had cleaned up the mess I made when I yelled at her. I sighed to myself, feeling my heart weigh heavy.

I walked in the bedroom and stood in the threshold. The light was off and Lorri was sitting at the foot of the bed. Her back was turned and she was wearing a silk shirt. She wasn’t looking at me.

Was I in the doghouse? Was Kendra Forge just messing around with me?

“Lorri?” I said softly.

“Hi, honey,” she said. Although she still wasn’t looking at me, her voice didn’t sound angry.

“I noticed you cleaned up the mess I made. I’m... sorry about that...”

“It’s alright,” Lorri said. Still not looking at me.

I guess I should just be out with it. “Actually, I’m sorry about everything... about the past five years. I’m really sorry. I...” I paused. I didn’t really know if finding many different ways to say “I’m sorry” was what I wanted.

“No, no, no,” Lorri said. ”I’m sorry.” She turned to me at last. Her eyes were puffy but not bloodshot. She had been crying but not too much. Or perhaps crying while thinking. “I’ve been a really bad wife to you.”

Was this a guilt trip? She didn’t sound like she was trying to make me feel bad. She sounded genuine. I remembered my conversation with Kendra. I wondered what Lorri looked like, with that glow in her eyes.

I felt about to cry. Kendra really did a number on Lorri. Her love for me was the most important thing in the world now, it looked like. I looked at her face, her beautiful, loving face, and just sighed. I knew there was really only one choice I had.

I let a tear fall. “Lorri, I love you. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you five years ago...”

“I understand,” Lorri said, and patted the bed. “I really do. But I’m still sorry for treating you like dirt for five years after.”

I put my hands in my pockets. Lorri looked so innocent. That was a word I never thought I’d describe her with, but that’s how I felt. She was manipulated... and so was I. I couldn’t turn her down.

I sighed. “I don’t want us to spend the night saying sorry to each other.”

Lorri opened her arms. “Then let’s spend the night making love.”

My stomach DIDN’T do flip flops, which surprised me. But I felt my excitement swell. Maybe I had been excited all night?

I slipped into her arms, and then everything was beauty and softness and heat and pleasure. For the first time, I felt the reality of her touch on my face, my chest, my hips. It was not quite what I had imagined, but it was so much more.

I still cried... but only a little.

* * *

EPILOGUE—ONE WEEK LATER

Kendra Forge was answering questions for an eager press. Yes, ModernMedia was buying out Columbus Systems. No, she wasn’t discussing under what terms. Yes, there would be layoffs, but only minimal. Yes, she was going to take an active role in Columbus Systems’ development program.

Kendra hated the cameras and the attention... and she was starting to feel quite bad.

She let her press manager handle further questions and walked outside. The world was spinning now. She was dizzy and needed to lean on a wall. She knew something was wrong with her Goddess. She listened for a honeyed voice, but it wasn’t there.

Then... the pain hit.

Kendra fell to the ground and grasped her chest. Pain... torture... devastation. All hitting her at once.

“Help...” she whispered. “Help.”

Then she fell to the ground.

Death.

The End.