The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stranger in a New Town

Tara B

Arriving in South Carolina was a big change for Tara. She had been born and raised in Oklahoma and loved the open country. Now she lived in Columbia and it was a completely different world. After much turmoil, she finally graduated from college and was ready to head out on her own into the work force. She promised herself that she would keep everything that had happened to her a secret. There was no sense in letting people know what took place at the university. She might be considered odd in her new town and really wanted to fit in to her new surroundings.

Her first order of business would be to find a place to live. She stopped by the local Wal-mart and picked up an apartment guide. Thumbing through it, she found a wonderful place with a lakeside view. According to the brochure they had canoes, paddleboats and fishing right there on the lake. It sounded as though it was a truly relaxing place to live. She called the number and scheduled an appointment to see one of their two bedrooms. She needed enough space to move around and not feel cramped. She had spent the last few years in a dorm room with a roommate and was ready to have a large enough space that she could spread out in.

She had a few hours to kill until her appointment at the apartment complex, so she decided to drive around town and see what Columbia had to offer. She heard on the radio an advertisement for an all women’s fitness center. That definitely sounded interesting to her. She hadn’t worked out in about a week and she was dying to workout so she could stay in shape. According to the ad, the address was in the area she was at. She stopped at the nearest gas station and asked directions. The guy behind the counter gave her a big smile and pointed her in the general direction.

After thanking the attendant, Tara got back in her car and headed for the fitness center. About 10 minutes later she was pulling into the parking lot. She parked the car and opened up the trunk in order to go through her suitcase and get some workout clothes. She selected her pink sports bra top with matching bicycle shorts bottoms.

She entered the fitness center and saw the girl working behind the counter. The name plate on the desk said her name was Katie. Katie looked to be in great shape and very attractive. She was dressed in a black sweat suit and had her long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail.

“Hi there, welcome to Columbia Girls, what can I do for you?” Katie asked with a very attractive smile.

“I heard the ad on the radio and was interested in signing up. I’m new to the area and need a place to work out at.” Tara said returning the smile. She felt really at ease talking to Katie. Maybe it was just the way that she smiled that set her mind at ease. But then again, this place looks really nice.

“Well, that’s great,” Katie replied, “we have a few different plans that we can set you up with but right now we have a free trial membership for seven days. If you don’t like it after that, you aren’t under any obligation to continue. You can even start right now if you would like.”

“That would be great Katie, you have a deal.” Tara said.

“Great, if I can get you to just sign in and I will show you to the locker room where you can change into your work out gear.”

Tara signed in and followed Katie through the maze of workout machines to the locker room. Everything looked like it was in perfect condition and everyone that was working out looked to be in already great shape.

“Here we are,” Katie said as they made there way into the locker room. “As you can see, the locker room is very spacious with plenty of room for everything. Through that door over there are the showers and the other door there leads to the sauna. Please take your time, relax and most of all enjoy your workout.” Katie made her way out of the locker room back to her place at the front desk.

Tara was left alone in the locker room and found an empty locker to begin putting her clothes into. She thought how nice this place was so far and it definitely looked busy even though it was during the middle of the day. Tara sat down on the bench and slowly began to change into her workout clothes. She removed her shoes and socks and stood to remove her stretch pants. She placed her pants in the locker and pulled her top over her head. She was about to put her workout top on and realized that her bra was still on. She figured she would remove that as well since she was putting on a bra top. Besides, this is an all girls gym, it’s not like she would be hit on. She removed her bra and put on her workout clothes. She put her socks and shoes back on and closed her locker then headed for the workout room.

For the next 40 minutes, Tara worked out on the treadmill and lifted some free weights. She could tell she was wearing herself out. She definitely needed to get to the gym more, because she was used to working out twice this long before getting this tired. It was probably all the traveling and lack of exercise she had gotten recently. She grabbed a towel from the rack and decided to call it a day. She went back into the locker room where another girl was sitting on the bench in a towel. She looked up and smiled at Tara as she came in. She was rather petite, a couple inches shorter than Tara with long black hair. She had the most amazing eyes that Tara had seen.

“How was your workout?” the girl asked.

“It was pretty good. It definitely wore me out. I haven’t been this tired for a while.” Tara replied with a smile.

“My name is Andrea; I just finished my workout too. I was about to head to the sauna if you were up to joining me. I hate going in there alone,” Andrea offered.

“That sounds really great Andrea. My name is Tara by the way, pleased to meet you.”

“Pleased to meet you Tara.”

Tara took off her clothes and put the towel around her and both her and Andrea made their way into the sauna. Tara sat on the bench in the sauna and could tell already that it was very hot. Andrea sat next to her and leaned her head back against the wall with her eyes closed.

“It feels so wonderful in here, doesn’t it Tara?” Andrea commented.

“Yes it does,” Tara replied. She could feel the heat and steam working its magic on her. She hadn’t been in a sauna in ages and the combination of the workout and the heat now was making her sleepy.

“Sometimes I like to just come in here and relax. Just to let my mind wander, you know what I mean Tara?” Andrea asked. Tara did not see that Andrea had opened her eyes and was staring at Tara; watching her get sleepier from the heat in the sauna.

“Yeah...I know what you mean,” Tara replied groggily.

Andrea watched as the workout and the heat from the sauna put Tara out, making her more relaxed. Wow, she thought, I really don’t even have to say anything; this is going to be easy. Tara’s head was quickly becoming too heavy to hold up and it drooped to her chest. Tara’s eyes were fluttering under her eyelids, she felt so tired and relaxed from her workout. It was such a great idea that Andrea had to go into the sauna.

“You feel very, very relaxed Tara. So relaxed and you enjoy the wonderful feeling that the sauna has given you. Your workout has relaxed all the muscles in your body and you are just too tired to stay awake. All you need to do right now is to sleep and let Andrea do the thinking for you. You are too relaxed right now to think for yourself, you have to let Andrea do it for you. Isn’t that right, Tara?

“Too...relaxed...Andrea...think...for...me” Tara was too far gone to put up any resistance what so ever to Andrea. She could vaguely feel her towel being removed...now she felt her breasts being massaged.

“Everything you feel relaxes you more and more, Tara. Nothing disturbs you pleasant slumber. Deep down you can feel it beginning to arouse you. Arousing you more and more as your body is touched...more and more.”

Andrea continued to manipulate Tara’s body, squeezing her breasts, feeling her nipples go to hard points. Tara let out a low moan and Andrea knew that she could not be stopped. All she was waiting for was that one involuntary moan that told her that Tara’s body was reacting on its own. Andrea began kissing down Tara’s chest, down to her breasts and Tara slowly began to open her legs involuntarily.

In Tara’s mind, she was back in college, experiencing pure carnal pleasure. It was something she did not want to stop. Her body needed it, her body craved it. Her subconscious knew she had been hypnotized and her body didn’t care. She needed to feel the release.

Andrea was now working her way down Tara’s stomach down between her legs. Andrea loved how this new girl tasted. She loved that Tara was completely shaved. This girl definitely took care of herself. Andrea slowly continued to lick up and down Tara’s pussy lips. Slowly flicking her tongue. Tara’s body reacted by releasing more juice; her body knowing that release was coming soon. Andrea’s licks started to become more and more insistent as the juice began to pour out of Tara’s pussy. Andrea found Tara’s clit and began to suck it into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue. Tara began to buck wildly, squeezing her legs and grabbing Andrea by the back of the head. Andrea rode out the wave that was Tara’s orgasm and waited while Tara relaxed from her climax.

Andrea moved by Tara’s ear and began to whisper instructions.

“Your waking mind will not remember that any of this has happened. It will all seem like a really wonderful dream. A dream that you will love to revisit, isn’t that right, Tara?”

“...y es...” was all Tara could say.

“It will be easier each time for you to return to this dream. Every time I tell you the words “Sauna Time” you will return to this relaxed state for me. Do you understand Tara?”

“Yes”

“What brings you to this relaxed state, Tara?”

“...sauna...time...”

“That’s right, Tara, and what happens when you hear sauna time from me?”

“I relax again.”

“Very good...now it is time to wake up...time to return to the waking world...with no knowledge of what has happened except in your subconscious. Awake for me on 3, Tara.”

“1”

“2”

“3”

Andrea was back against the wall in the sauna, and closed her eyes, just like she was before Tara lost any semblance of reality.

Tara wearily began to blink her eyes and glanced around the sauna. She noticed that he towel was off of her and she was completely naked next to Andrea. She noticed that Andrea had her eyes closed appeared to be asleep.

“I feel so weird...what happened?” Tara asked Andrea.

Andrea waited a moment before answering and then replied, “What dear? Did you say something?”

“What happened, I feel so strange?” Tara said again.

“It is probably from the sauna, the heat following a workout can do a number on a person,” Andrea said with a smile.

Tara nodded her head, “Yeah, I guess it does.”