The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I want to thank you for reading my story. If you have any comments, suggestions, ideas, please email me at .

A strange thing happened at the restaurant

It was a typical summer Sunday in the city of San Francisco. The wind was chilly but the warm summer sun kept the atmosphere temperate. I remember the day far more acutely then any other in my life. This is the story of what happened one day when I was a young adult and discovered I had a very strange ability.

The restaurant was a cozy Caribbean food place that had a friendly atmosphere. The patrons were comprised mostly of tourists, but the food was good enough and low enough in price to bring quite a few local patrons as well.

I was sitting at a small two-chair table alone. It was still early in the evening so only a few patrons had arrived. I always preferred the quiet at this hour. My waitress was a pretty blonde who seemed to be very efficient at her job. When I needed a drink, she always seemed to be available.

I was in the middle of an appetizer when two women were seated right across from my table. Both women were in the late twenties. Both were extremely good looking, one with raven hair the other with strikingly blonde hair. It was clear by their clothing that both were locals, the blonde-haired woman wearing a heavy pantsuit, the other jeans and a frilly white blouse.

I watched the two women as indiscreetly as possible. The raven-haired beauty was very animated in the way she talked. Her eyes flashed with excitement, her arms gestured constantly. Just watching her talk made me attracted to her.

I was thinking about how much I’d like her to come over to my table to talk. My ever-so efficient waitress brought my dinner over as I was thinking this. The food was exquisite as usual. I lost track of my female friends as I started to eat.

“Excuse me, I was wondering what dish that is,” the raven-haired beauty asked in a voice that perfectly matched her looks, deep and sultry. This almost made me jump out of my seat as I was completely surprised. I could see she had the most amazing green eyes.

“Ahhh, it’s, ahh, the gumbo,” I stammered a quick reply.

“Would you mind if my friend and I sat with you. You seem like a nice guy,” she said with her typical gusto. It was obvious she expected a positive response.

“Ahhh, sure, why not,” I was still recovering from what had apparently happened.

She walked back to her table to tell her friend. Her friend seemed surprised at her announcement that they were going to eat with me. Shit, it surprised me, why wouldn’t it surprise her. A moment later both got up and brought their drinks to my small table. Strangely, not a second later my lovely and efficient waitress asked if I’d like a larger table.

“Why don’t you make it for four and you can join in,” I replied jokingly. The waitress giggled and said “I can’t do that,” while at the same time seating us at a table for four and sitting down. She had a surprised look on her face as she sat with us. This entire episode had my mind reeling. Why were these women doing just as I wanted them to.

As a kid I had fantasized about mind control, getting a certain cheerleader to go to bed with me, but it never dawned on me that this was possible. Mind control was the only answer I could come up with. I didn’t know how or why I could do this thing, but the evidence was mounting rapidly. I decided to try an experiment.

I simply thought it would be nice to get a beer. All three started to get up, saying something about getting something to drink. I quickly tried to target the command to my favorite waitress. The waitress left the table and walked over to the bar. This finally convinced me that I did, in fact, attain that which most men would kill for, the ability to control the mind of females.

A few moments later the waitress returned. She sat a drink in front of me and started to sit again. She smiled a very friendly smile as she sat.

“Kathy, what are you doing,” an older waitress asked when she seen her young compatriot sit at my table.

“Oh, I’m just taking a break, " Kathy, my favorite waitress, said. She turned back towards me, obviously intending to stay here as long as she felt like it.

I wanted to see how far I could go with this thing. I sent the command that everything was normal to the small crowd in the restaurant. .

“Girls,” I said to the three lovelies. “Who would like to dance for me tonight,” I asked.

“You can’t dance in this small place,” Kathy replied in a voice almost childlike. She clearly thought the idea was ridiculous.

I simply implanted the idea in Kathy’s mind that she wanted to dance right now. I further order her to do it as sexy as possible. Kathy sat at the table, obviously fighting the commands I implanted. She shook her head slightly, then stood up.

She lifted her leg onto the table, exposing her panties. Kathy then slowly started dancing to a rhythm in her head. With one leg still on the table she reached down and tore her panties off, exposing her bush to anyone who would look. I glanced around and seen a few people glancing over, obviously the command that nothing was going on didn’t hold with everyone.

I looked directly at one of the people who held my command off. It was a middle-aged man who obviously was enjoying the show my pretty waitress was giving. It hadn’t dawned on me that my newly found powers wouldn’t effect everyone. The man watched with fascination as Kathy gyrated around the table. The other was an older woman who glanced over from time to time but obviously didn’t know what to do about this odd situation so ignored it as best as possible.

The two other women at the table continued talking as though nothing was going on. Kathy continued her dance as she piece by piece removed her clothing. She continued her dance while I ate my wonderful meal. The middle-aged man watched closely as Kathy removed all her cloths. She was now stark naked, in the middle of a busy diner, and nobody was watching except the one man and one woman. I concentrated on him and finally got the command to hold. The old woman who held my commands off got up and left the diner.

Kathy was obviously tiring by the way she danced slower and slower. She had been dancing for twenty minutes by the time I removed the desire to dance. I turned my attention to my two pretty dinner companions. I quickly learned my raven haired companion’s name was Michelle and her companion was Angela. Michelle was talking with great animation as I implanted the idea that Angela was the most beautiful woman she knew.

Michelle’s face became flushed moments after I gave her the command. She continued talking but it became obvious she was staring at Angela. Michelle turned to me finally started asking me questions about myself. She was very interested in my life and continued to ask questions for ten minutes before I got bored. I could see she didn’t know how to deal with her newly found feelings for her best friend.

Kathy decided it was time to go back to work. She obviously hadn’t noticed her state of undress. She walked from table to table as a normal waitress would, and nobody took notice. It amused me to watch her walk around the restaurant naked as the day she was born and not be noticed.

Since my two dinner companions sat at the table, Angela had not said anything to me. I hadn’t given her any powerful direct commands so she just went with the nothing are out of the ordinary. I turned to watch her.

“Angela, don’t you like me,” I asked her.

Both women turned to me then with a bit of surprise on their faces.

“Ahh, no, I don’t dislike you, I just don’t know you. Have we met?” she asked.

“What? You don’t remember our five-year relationship? Are you sick?” I replied then giving the command that she was to remember having a long affair with me and she was still not over it. She face turned red with embarrassment when she suddenly falsely remembered me.

“Oh, I dunno, it must have just slipped my mind or something. Isn’t that strange that I hadn’t remembered you?” my new-old lover asked.

“You know, I think I have a good idea. Why don’t the three of us go back to your back and have some fun,” I told them. Again, implanting the idea that this sounded great.

“What about your friend over there”, Angela gestured to my favorite waitress. Kathy was dutifully bringing meals to her customers, still completely oblivious to her nakedness.

“Oh, she seems to be enjoying herself,” I told the two women.

Neither women had finished their meal, but that didn’t seem to matter to them as they simultaneously got up to leave. Both seemed excited to do whatever I wanted them to. As we walked out of the diner, I implanted the idea that Michelle was the most beautiful woman to Angela. She had the same reaction as Michelle, embarrassment and excitement mixed.

We walked down the busy street. There were dozens of people bustling about. It was a typical tourist crowd, filled with men and women gawking at the sights. I heard that I needed to be careful what I thought, as it would occasionally happen. The three blocks we walked after leaving the diner were strange. I seen a couple of young lovers walking hand in hand, looking as cute as could be. It wasn’t intentional when I made the young woman turn to the man and slap him across the face. As they walked past they were arguing about why she slapped him.

The next odd event happened a few minutes later when a motorcyclist driving past us pulled to the curb and removed her jacket and blouse. She was a stunning sight, but I was already busy with the other two beauties so I simply walked past her as she stood at attention. I glanced back a moment later and the young motorcyclist was shaking her head and putting her blouse back on.

“What a slut,” Michelle said as we walked past the bare chested motorcyclist.

“You think so? I sorta liked it,” I told her.

“Well, if that’s how you feel,” she said as she too started to strip off her top garments. We were pretty close to my apartment so I simply let her strip down. A number of people were watching her, wondering what the hell she was doing. She simply smiled at them.

“What are you doing Mi?” Angela asked.

“Oh, our friend here prefers his women without clothing. I just thought it would be nice to do something for him. Why don’t you get rid of your clothing as well?” Michelle replied with her usual gusto. Watching her gesture while she talked made me hard. Her breasts were jiggling in a very enticing way.

Both women were now naked from the waist up while we walked up to my apartment. They seemed to act as though nothing was strange whatsoever. They talked about work, what their weekend plans were. We finally arrived at my apartment.

They entered my small apartment and sat at the front room couch.

“Why don’t the two of you prepare each other while I go to the bathroom,” I told them. Neither seemed to know what I was talking about.

“Oh, it’s obvious the two of your are attracted to one another, why don’t you start getting it on while I get ready,” I told them. Both had surprised looks, but at the same time they knew I was right so started to act on my wishes.

Michelle was fondling Angela’s breasts was Angela started to undo her pants. I sat across the room and watched at the two perfectly heterosexual females became bi right before my eyes. When the two finally got all their clothing off (it was an awkward situation, both trying to fondle the other while undressing herself), Michelle bent over and started to kiss Angela’s already wet vagina. Angela was moving to a rhythm of her own, grunting at Michelle’s ministrations. Michelle was frigging herself while she sucked at Angela’s pussy.

This went on for quite some time before both orgasmed, almost simultaneously. They both looked up, both had female juices over their faces, fingers, even feet. They each had a contended look on their faces. Michelle walked over to me and knelt on the floor in front of me. She slowly unbuckled my pants and pulled my rock hard penis out. Angela quickly walked over and started to deep kiss me while Michelle worked my member in her mouth.

With the two expert sex toys I came within a few minutes. Michelle slurped my cum, swallowing the entire load.

I had at each one of them many times that night. I never knew what caused this ability and sadly, it’s only happened the one time. I’ve spent the last ten years wondering why, how, and what, but never came to an answer.

The end