The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Straightening Things Out (DocBoss1)

Chapter 7

Scott quietly walked upstairs. As he rounded the corner he continued to listen for the source of the noise he heard while downstairs. Sara’s house was a typical suburban house with a large downstairs consisting of a living room, great room, kitchen, bathroom and laundry room. Upstairs there where four bedrooms with two full baths. As Scott walked down the hall he was certain someone was in the master bedroom located at the end of the hall. Quietly he turned the doorknob and slowly opened the door. There, in the bedroom, with her back to him, stood Sara.

Sara, hearing the sound of the door opening, turned and jumped back. “Master, I did not hear you.” She stated.

Scott stood there, stunned. His initial shock was due to the fact that she was not supposed to be home. The second shock came when he was faced with a pair of unbelievably large tits. “Sara, what are you doing home and what did you do?” He asked as he continued to stare at her mammoth chest.

“Master, I had always wanted to be larger up top. It was not until I found you that I had the conviction to do something about my inadequate tits.” She stated proudly while trying to pull her shoulders back to emphasize her new assets.

Scott stood there looking at Sara’s chest. It was then that he remembered what he told her after he indoctrinated her with the program. Sara had a very nice set of 36C breasts at that time. He was feeling angry with her and made her believe she had a small, inadequate chest. He had forgotten that she promised to fix her problem. The result of this interchange stood proudly in front of him. “Sara, exactly how large are your tits now?” He asked.

“These babies are now G cup tits. Truly they deserve to be called Hooters, now. The doctor tried to talk me out of getting them this large but I could not resist. I had lived for too long with inadequate tits. Now I finally have the jugs I have always wanted. Thank you, Master, for helping me to see my flaws.” Sara stated as she walked up to Scott and wrapped her arms around him.

“Sara, you have done well.” Scott stated, but did not really believe. He loved chesty woman but he thought Sara may have gone a little overboard. Unfortunately it was his comments that caused her to go through this ordeal and he did not want her to be upset. “I thought you were out and I planned a party for tonight.”

“Yes, I know. Julie has been staying here and she told me about the party. I asked her not to tell you about my operation. I wanted to surprise you. But, it appears that it is you who have surprised me. I would love to give you a chance to try out my new assets but the doctor told me I had to be careful with them for two weeks. Even this hug is uncomfortable.” She stated while unwrapping herself from Scott.

“Are you able to join us tonight?” Scott asked while releasing Sara.

“I would not miss it for the world. Julie is picking me up a dress for tonight.” She stated as she walked to the bathroom to pick up her robe.

“Fine, then I will leave you for now.” Scott stated as he walked out to go back to his house.

He passed Ally and Amy as he was walking home. They had just returned from shopping for the party and were carrying grocery bags into Sara’s house.

“Girls, Sara is upstairs in her room. I did not want you surprised if she walked down and found you in the kitchen.” Scott informed them as he walked up to help them.

“We know, Julie told us when we discussed what we were wearing for the party.” The girls stated together.

“Was I the only person who did not know about her being home?” He asked,

“Probably,” they stated as the giggled and walked back to get more groceries.

After helping them unload the car he left them to get the food ready for tonight. He walked home to find Belle’s car but no sign of Belle. He did find a note on the kitchen table telling him that Belle and Sharon had picked up the alcohol and where together. The note stated that they would meet him tonight but he was not to come to Sara’s until she called him. It stated that she had a surprise for him.

After reading the note he decided to check on Irma in his office. As he rounded the corner he found Irma naked and kneeling by the computer. Her long black hair was covering her face which was between her outstretched arms splayed on the floor in front of him.

Irma heard Scott approaching but did not make a move. “Master, I am yours to command.” She stated.

Scott looked over his newest acquisition. Irma had a natural tan. He guessed her ancestry to be from the South Pacific. She was trim with a nice pear-shaped ass. “Stand and present yourself to your Master.” He commanded.

Irma quickly stood up. She brushed her hair back, pulled her shoulders back and spread her legs to shoulder width. She then reached her hands behind her head and stood perfectly still. Scott was pleasantly pleased. Irma had obviously spent considerable time in the gym. Her body was very trim with little body fat. The only things which stood out where her breasts, which were obviously surgically enhanced. “As you master, I need to know more about you. Tell me about your sexual history, physical condition and anything else you believe I should know.” He commanded.

My name is Irma Palmiro. I am 32 years old, 5′ 8″ tall and my chest is 36D after surgery. I am single. I have not had time for a steady boyfriend. It interferes with my business. I had my chest enhanced to improve my sales. Before the surgery I had barely A cup breasts and my sales were average. Since the surgery I have become the leader in sales for this region. I live alone in a house not far from the one I have sold to you. My family is all back in the Philippines. I did not realize until now that I was bi-sexual. I have only had sex three times. The last one being over a year ago.

“Very Nice. Now, tonight I have a party planned. Do you have any plans?” He asked.

“No, Master.”

“Good, I want you to get dressed. Then go next door. When you get there tell whomever answers the door that I have sent you to be the servant for the party. You will do whatever you are told. When Belle arrives, tell her what your role will be and then take your orders from her as if I were giving them. Do you understand?” He asked.

“Yes master.” Irma stated as she gathered her clothes to dress.

Scott left. He made himself a drink and reclined in his chair to watch some of the ball game.

Irma walked next door and was greeted by Ally; who eagerly escorted her to Belle.

Belle was pleasantly surprised when she heard Scott’s orders to Irma. “Irma, tonight you will be our serving wench. You will behave as a serving wench would behave. You are here to serve our every desire. Go upstairs and see Sara. Tell her what you are and ask her to give you an appropriate outfit.” Belle stated and then dismissed Irma.

Belle walked into the great room to see that Ally, Amy, Julie, Michelle and Sharon had completed getting everything ready for the party. She also noted that several other women had arrived. Just then the doorbell rang. Belle answered the door to see a delivery man with a garment cart.

“Mrs. Johnson?” He asked.

“Yes”

“I have a large order from Giorgio’s. Where do you want me to take them?” He asked, motioning to two other garment carts.

“Please just wheel them here in the hallway. I will take them from there.” She instructed.

The delivery man motioned to his helpers who rolled the carts into the house. After giving them a generous tip; Belle proceeded to look at the carts. Each cart contained several dresses. Each one with a bag attached containing shoes and other assorted accessories. The dresses were of several different colors and each had a name attached to the bag. Belle began to count the dresses. There where 20 dresses, total. She called to the women in the great room.

“Look what was just delivered.” She stated, holding up the garment bag with her name on it.

“Great, I was not sure they would be able to get it delivered in time.” Sharon stated, as she began to look over the carts.

“You ordered these!” Belle stated, somewhat at a loss for words.

“Emily called me earlier and we decided to surprise Scott tonight. There are dresses for everyone we expect tonight plus a few extra, just in case Scott adds a member, or two. They are all designed with a theme. I tried to find colors that would accentuate each woman’s natural beauty. As Scott’s wife; yours is special.”

With that, each woman quickly found her dress. Ally and Amy’s dresses where both baby blue in color. This color was selected to bring out their baby blue eyes. Michelle’s dress was aquamarine that would off-set her strawberry blond hair and deep blue eyes. Julie’s was a stunning emerald green. Combined with her red hair and green eyes, it would be amazing. A shimmering black dress was taken upstairs to Sara which would match her hair and bring out her porcelain skin. Sharon’s dress was cranberry in color but the color appeared to change depending upon the light. Then Belle opened her bag. In it was a spectacular gold-sequined dress.

“The master’s wife should stand out from the crowd.” Sharon meekly stated as she watched Belle’s reaction to the beautiful dress.

“Thank you, Sharon. This is very nice.” Belle replied as her eyes began to water up. “We are running out of time. Take your dresses upstairs and begin to get dressed. Irma, you are needed in the front hallway.” Belle called out.

Irma quickly came down the stairs. Belled looked her over and was pleased. Apparently Sara had some interesting outfits upstairs. She would have to check into this in more detail later. Irma was dressed in a fetish French maid outfit. Her ample chest was presented in what could only be described as a shelf bra which barely contained her nipples. She was wearing 6″ spiked heals and fishnet stockings. The outfit was complete with frilly skirt that barely covered her ass, white gloves and a silk maid’s hat.

“We, madam. Eye am here to azzist.” Irma stated with a French accent.

“You are to answer the door. As guests arrive you are to give them the garment bag with their name. Tell them to go upstairs and dress. I will come back after I have dressed. That will be all.” Belle instructed as she left to change.

Over the next several minutes many women arrived. Each was provided with her dress and instructed to change upstairs. At 7:45 Emily and Jennifer arrived. Irma asked their names but could not find a bag.

“That is OK, we have our dresses.” Emily stated as Jennifer and her removed their coats. “Please get me a cosmo and Jennifer, what would you like?”

“A white wine would be nice.” Jennifer stated.

“I vwill geet zee dwinks.” Irma stated as she curtseyed and headed to the kitchen.

Emily and Jennifer walked to the great room just as Belle and some of the other women started down the stairs. Emily looked up to see a rainbow of colors.

“It looks like Sharon and I picked the right sizes and colors.” Emily stated as she sat down on the sofa and Irma handed her a drink.

By 8pm there were over fifteen women seated throughout the great and living rooms. Belle called Scott and told him he could come over.

Scott casually walked next door. He noticed numerous cars parked in front of Sara’s house. When he arrived he opened the front door to see candles lighting his way. As he entered the great room he turned to the stairs. The women were standing on the stairs. Each held a candle. Scott stood dumbfounded. Each stair had at least one women. Each in a different colored dress. Every dress was cut as one would expect a Japanese tea girl to wear.

They were as follows.

Step one: Ginger and Grace, twin 21 year old red-headed students in light green.

Step two: Ally and Amy, his twin 17 year old, blond nieces in baby blue.

Step three: Quy, the five foot two Chinese international sales director with Maryanne, the five foot ten secretarial pool director standing behind her. Both were in bright yellow.

Step four: Lacy and Joyce from the secretarial pool. Both dressed in tan dresses which almost looked as if each was nude.

Step five: Michelle and Joanne were dressed in Aqua which accentuated their blue eyes.

Step six: Jill in purple and Emily in red. Both women had pulled their hair up to expose their necks.

Step seven: Sara stood arm in arm with Julie. Sara was wearing a shimmering black dress with her new assets prominently displayed. while Julie clung to her in an emerald green dress. It was obvious that living with Sara had brought them close.

Step eight: Sharon, alone in her cranberry, multi shaded dress which was not a Japanese Tea Garden dress. It was a very low cut cocktail dress which she was obviously wearing without anything underneath. The top, if it could be called one, consisted of a single pieces of semi-transparent material that wrapped around her neck barely covering her perky 36C breasts. Even from where Scott stood he could see her nipples testin the fabrics strength. The skirt was knee length with a slit on the left side all the way to the clasp which held the skirt together at her waist. Her chestnut brown hair was pulled back into a pony tail.

And finally on the top step was Belle, dressed in a gold dress. Where Sharon’s dress was designed to show off flesh, Belle’s was made to show royalty. The clung to every one of Belle’s ample curves. The bodice was designed with a built in corset which cinched her waist while amplifying her 36D chest. For a moment Scott thought she had visited Sara’s plastic surgeon.

Scott was too stunned to notice he was not alone in the room. Irmal and Rupa were lined up along the kitchen wall. Irma was dressed in a fetish French Maid outfits while Rupa was dressed in a fetish school girl’s outfit with a lab coat and stethoscope.

“Master, we are yours to use as pleases.” All the women spoke as one.

Up until this moment, Scott really could not appreciate how many beautiful women he controlled.

Scott was brought back to Earth when he heard Belle.

“Wenches. See that your master is made comfortable. Scott, dearest, please allow me to finish giving our gift.” belle implored from her perch atop the stairs.

Scott nodded to Belle as he was led to a large leather recliner. As soon as he was seated Irma handed him his favorite drink. When he looked to the stairs everyone except Belle had vanished.

Once Belle was certain Scott was watching she slowly and seductively walked downstairs. She walked directly in front of Scott, bent at the waist and gave him a kiss guaranteed to dend all his blood due South. Then she slowly stood up and walked to the sofa to his left.

“Master, lover, husband. Sit back and enjoy what is yours.” Belle stated as she raised her hand to signal Rupa.

Dr. Rupa Ragalli was one of Scott’s newest additions. In fact’ prior to the party he had never actually met her. Julie had discovered and indoctinated her earlier in the day.

Scott watched as Rupa walked towardshim wth a look of purpose and the walk of a sexual predator. It was the that he noticed Julie appear behind Rupa.

“Master, may I present Dr. Rupa Ragalli. Soon to be Board Certified in Interal Medicine and OB/GYN. She is here to insure your health.” Julie stated.

“Master, my sisters have tasked me with insuring your health. To do that I must give you a thorough physical examination. To begin I need you to stand, please.” Rupa stated as she reached out her hand and backed up.

Scott took her hand and stood up from the recliner. He noted the rise of her chest through her lab coat when he stood. He could have sworn her lab coat was opened when he first noticed her but just figured she closed it to look more professional.

Rupa turned him to face Belle on the sofa to his left with Rupa positioned between them. Rupa then proceeded to step very close to Scott. Being shorter than him allowed Scott to look over Rupa to see Belle leaning back on the sofa with a giant smile.

“I must first check your heart. To do this your shirt must be removed.” rupa stated as she moved even closer and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Scott decided to have some fun. “Rupa, listen and obey.” Scott stated. “You are aroused. But, with each button you remove your arousal will double. You will not be able to climax until Belle has cum. After all the buttons have been removed your arousal will remain at that level. Unless Belle says please. Every time she does your arousal will increase by another ten percent. Should she say thanks, then your arousal will drop by five percent.” Scott looked at Belle with a grin as he was giving rupa these commands.

Scott noticed Rupa’s breathing increase as she opened the top button on his shirt. She also moved even closer to him. She looked up and her eyes were glazed over as she reached with shaking hands to open the second button. Upon opening the second button she dropped to her knees.

Scott felt Julie close in behind him and reach around to take Rupa’s hands.

“Here, let me help you.” She stated as she helped Rupa upen the last three buttons.

As she was helping Rupa; Julie was rubbing her chest up and down Scott’s back. Julie reached around and pulled his shirt off.

Rupa began working on Scott’s belt as Julie returned to rubbing her Chest up and down Scott’s back. It was then that Scott noticed Julie had removed her dress. He also realized there were more than two pairs of hands now working on his clothes.

Julie then stepped around to stand behind Rupa. She smiled at Scott who soaked in her naked form. She leaned over Rupa and gave him a French kiss. She then knelt down and proceeded to caress Rupa.

Scott glanced over his shoulder to see two sets of naked identical twins standing behind him. Each set moved to either side and took his arms. They then began to kiss and caress his arms.

Meanwhile, Rupa had opened his belt and started to open the button at his fly.

From behind him he heard Sara. “That is good Rupa. I will take it from there. Why don’t you sit with Belle and relax.”

“Yes, please join me.” Belle said with a smirk.

Irma shakily stood and moved to sit next to Belle on the sofa. Her nipples looked like stiff erasers and a blush spread from her chest up her neck. When she finally reached the sofa she collapsed next to Belle. Belle wrapped a protective arm around her and Rupa let out a sigh which quickly turned to a moan when Belle instructed Irma to bring her a drink with, “Irma, be a dear and please bring me a white wine.”

Scott returned his attention to Sara who was pulling his zipper slowly down using only her teeth. The twins continued to caress and kiss his arms while Julie used her tits to massage his back. Scott’s body way nearing overload.

It was then that Scott felt more hands. Lacy and Joyce were working together to remove his left shoe. For balance, Julie had wrapped her arms around Scott pressing her extremely hard nipples into his back. Lacy lifted Scott’s foot while Joyce laid on her back and slid between Scott’s legs. Once there she removed his shoe and sock. She then gave Scott a foot bath with her tongue, using her tits to dry the foot. All while this was happening, Lacy was caressing Scott’s calf and thigh. They repeated the process with the right foot.

After both feet were finished Joyce scooted forward to position herself directly under Sara.

Scott watched as Sara slowly lowered herself dow until her pussy just barely met Joyce’s tongue.

Next Scott felt more hands at his waist. Maryanne and Quy were working to remove his pants. With one on each side they slowly pulled his pants down. Scott noticed thy were going extremely slow and taking every opportunity to stroke his cock and each others hand as they progressed. Once his pants were removed they retreated from Scott’s view.

Scott did not have to wait long before he felt more hands at the waistband to his briefs. Michelle and Joanne had joined in the fun. Each took a side of his briefs and used their teeth to slowly pull them down. After every few inches they would stop to lick and kiss the exposed skin. Once done, they retreated.

“Now it is my turn.” Scott heard Sara state. He looked down to see her riding Joyce’s tongue. At some time she had removed her bra and applied oil to her mammoth hooters.

“The doctor said to be carefull; so I promise to do so.” She stated as she leaned forward and wrapped his cock with her tits. She began to slowly give Scott the most amazing titty fuck he could have ever imagined. He coul feel her body vibrating and he knew she was close to cumming from the tit stimulation and Joyce’s manipulation of her clit.

Sara came hard. She fell back against the sofa landin between Belle’s legs.

As soon as she fell back Emily jumped in and deep throated Scott’s cock. She slowly brought his cock almost all the way out of her mouth only to just as slowly sink back down until her nose was burier in her pubic hair. After about three renditions Scott thought he would never experience anything better.

At that moment he felt Jill caressing his ass. She then began to kiss and lick. Emily had pulled almost entirely off his cock on the fifth time. Scott saw her look toward Jill. Simultaneously Emily slammed down on his cock while Jill used her tongue to ream Scott’s ass. The result was a climax unlike any Scott had ever felt. Had the twins not been holding him up he would have collapsed. Emily caught all of Scott’s cum without missing a drop.

Scott watched as Emily and Jill shared the rewards of their efforts. Quy, meanwhile sat up and cleaned his cock.

The twins and Julie helped him to the recliner. As he sat to catch his breath he looked at Belle. Rupa had practically wrapped herself around her and was continually rubbing up against her.

Belle looked at Scott and said, “Sit back and relax as we continue your gifts. Rupa, would you please help me remove my shoes. That would please me greatly.”

Rupa disengaged from Belle and slid down her body until she was kneeling front of her. Sara and Joyce had moved away from the sofa. Sara was intently working to repay Joyce for the orgasm she had given her.

Rupa’s hands were shaking as she started to remove Belle’s left shoe.

“Please continue. Please, please, please don’t stop.” Belle said with a snicker.

Rupa practically ripped Belle’s shoes off and then reached up to unclasp her stockings. She wasted little time in removing the stockings.

“Rupa, please help me out of this stuffy dress.” Belle stated as she stood up in front of the kneeling, extremely aroused woman.

Rupa stood up, using Belle for support. Her entire body pressed against her Being slightly less than an inch shorter than Belle, their breasts were pressed together. Belle’s much larger chest seemed to engulf Rupa’s. Rupa reached around Belle and found the zipper to her dress. Belle leaned in an gave Rupa a passionate kiss.

Rupa lowered Belle’s zipper and then carefully pulled her dress down and over her tits. Since the dress had a built in bodice, Belle did not wear a bra. Taking this opportunity, Rupa began to kiss Belle’s breasts, eventually taking the right nipple into her mouth and suckling it like a baby.

“Please continue.” Belle commanded with a sigh.

Rupa’s entire body tingled at hearing Belle’s command. She was so close to cumming it almost hurt. She took Belle’s dress and in one quick motion pulled it to the floor. This left Rupa kneeling in front of the now naked Belle.

Rupa did not wait for instructions. She practically tackled Belle and dove into her pussy. She was desparate to cum and she knew to do so required Belle to cum first. Belle was sprawled on the sofa, mashing her tits as Rupa eagerly ate her pussy. Seeing an opportunity, Sara crawled unter Rupa and began to eat her. After a few minutes, Belle screamed as she came hard. Rupa then screamed into Belle’s pussy as she experienced the biggest orgasm of her life. The vibrations of her scream sent Belle into a second powerful orgasm.

Rupa slid off Belle and collapsed, unconscious onto the floor. Sara and Michelle picked her up and carried her to a futon they had placed off to the side. They covered her and snuggled up next to her.

Belle looked over toward Scott with glazed over eyes and breathlessly said, “Now it is your turn.” She glanced toward the stairs and fell asleep.

Scott looked to the stairs and saw Sharon.

Sharon slowly and seductively walked down the stairs. Her cranberry dress swaying with each step. She maintained eye contact with Scott the entire time she walked toward him. She finally came to a stop directly in front of him.

“Tonight, I am you present. Unwrap me and enjoy. I have waited many years to be able to give myself to you. Tonight I will be your whore, your mistress, your concubine or anything else you desire.”

Scott looked up at Sharon. She must have oiled her body because the dress which, at first looked almost tranparent, now was completely transparent. Her ample chest clung to the thin strips of fabric that pretended to be a top. Her skit showed her distended pussy lips. Scott slid off the recliner and kneeled in front of this vision of beauty.

He reached down and removed her shoes. Caressing her calves as he did so. Then he stood, keeping contact with her body as he did so. His hands caressed her thighs, buttocks and back. When his hands reached her neck and unclasped her dress. Stepping back, he carfully peeled the dress off Sharon.

Sharon stood there, nipples distended at least 3/4 of an inch out. The aerolas where the size of quarters and her pubic hair had been shaved. Scott picked her up and carried her up the stairs. As he was leaving the party he looked back and instructed the other women to have fun with each other.

Once in the master bedroom Scott deposited Sharon on the silk sheets. He then proceeded to lick Sharon’s pussy lips. He was careful not to touch her clit or penetrate her pussy. Sharon was writhing on the bed, begging for him to let her cum. Scott proceeded to lick up Sharon’s body, her navel and then her breasts. He gave each breast a thorough cleaning. Again careful to avoid her nipples. He then kissed up to her neck and behind her ears.

By the time he kissed Sharon she was a horny mess. “Sharon, my love. You are not the only one who has waited. Tonight I will have you, body, mind and soul.” With that said, Scott straddled Sharon and placed his cock between her well lubricated 36C tits.

Sharon, instinctively pushed her tits together to provide friction. Scott began to stroke between her tits. On the up strokes, Sharon would lean in and kiss his cock. After two or three strokes, Sharon started to take his cock into her mouth. Soon Scott and Sharon had built a rhythm and the titty fucking was building to a climax.

“Cum on my face, mark me, make me yours” Sharon called out in between taking his cock deep into her mouth.

“Her it comes.” Scott grunted and soon was depositing his seed over Sharon’s face. When done, Scott got up and retrieved a warm wash cloth and a fluffy towel from the bathroom. He took the cloth to Sharon and lovingly washed her face and proceeded to clean her face. When he finished he noticed that Sharon was crying.

“What is wrong?” He inquired.

“Nothing. It is just I have never felt so loved in my entire life. You did not have to clean me. It is my job to see that you are taken care of. I don’t know what I have done to deserve you.” Sharon replied, trying to control her tears.

Scott sat up on the bed trying his hardest to figure her out.

Sharon saw the perplexed look on Scott’s face. She took that opportunity to quickly roll over and jump on top of him. Scott was caught completely by suprise. Before he knew it Sharon had straddled him, and was over him holding his arms over his head.

“You have shown me your love, now it is my turn.” With that she started to kiss her way down his body. Only stopping momentarily to suckle his nipples. By the time she reached his cock it was showing signs of life. Having cum twice in less than an hour Scott did not think he had any more left to give. Sharon was determined to prove him wrong.

Sharon gently took his cock in her hands and began to lick it like a pick of candy. She alternated her licking with soft blows and kisses. As soon as she felt his cock stir she started giving him a very slow and sensuous blow job. After about five minutes of her tender care, Scott’s cock was fully erect.

“Now, that is much better.” Sharon stated as she turned around, lifted her buttock off Scott and then began to slowly impale herself, reverse cowgirl style, onto Scott’s cock.

Scott laid there, mesmerized, first by Sharon’s blow job. Sharon never broke eye contact during the entire process. Then he watched as her beautiful heart-shaped ass decended upon his cock. He reached up and began kneading her ass as she began to ride him. Having cum twice, Scott was certain he would last for a long time. He was amazed at the control she exhibited. On the up strokes she would tighten her cunt muscles which felt as if she would not release his cock.

Sharon rode him slowly for ten full minutes. Then she looked over her shoulder and gave him a smoldering look. “Now for your special treat.” She stated as she lifted herself off Scott’s cock and took it in her hands. Then she repositioned it at the rosebud of her ass.

Scott was concerned he would hurt her. “Are you sure?” He asked.

As a response, Sharon pushed down and her ass engulfed the head of Scott’s cock.

“I am yours. I love you and I want to fully give myself to you. You have taken my other two holes tonight. Now I am giving you my only virgin hole.” She stated as she slowly lowered herself onto his rigid pole.

After what seemed like hours, but was actually only a few minutes, Sharon settled fully down onto his cock.

“I have never felt this full in my life. Now, take me.” She stated as she pulled him forward into a doggy style position. She clamped down on his cock with her ass muscles to keep him from falling out.

Once in position, Scott leaned over Sharon, grabbed a tit in each hand and stated, “I love you and now I am going to permanently mark you as mine.”

Scott pulled back until only the head of his cock was left in her ass. HE then slammed back in causing Sharon to have to grab the sheets to prevent herself from sliding across the bed. Soon Scott had developed a fast rhythm. And Sharon was pushing back at him to increase his penetration. Scott was using her tits as leverage. He would pull her nipples on the up stroke and mash her tits on the down stroke. Sharon had always had sensitive tits but the combination of getting her ass fucked and her tits mauled sent her into a series of mini orgasms. She felt Scott pick up his pace and knew he was getting close. As such, she reached down with one hand and began playing with her clit. Soon Sharon and Scott came simultaneously.

They both fell forward on the bed and fell asleep; Scott’s cock still wedged in Sharon’s ass.

A few minutes later Belle walked into the bedroom. Scott and Sharon were asleep, upside down in the bed. Bell found a comforter and covered them. She quietly closed the door behind her so they could rest.

Scott awoke about an hour later. He was disoriented, at first. Then he realized where he was and who he was with. His cock had dislodged from Sharon who still slept soundly next to him. He got up and went to the bathroom to relieve himself. Finding a robe, he put it on and walked downstairs.

What he saw when he walked down the stairs caused his overworked cock to come back to life. There, in the great room were all his women arranged in a cirlce. Each one pleasuring another. They were so busy with each other they did not notice Scott.

The twins, Ginger and Grace were going at it directly in front of him. One twin, he didn’t know which one (It turned out to be Ginger), was on her knees going down on her sister. This positioned her ass directly in front of Scott.

Wasting no time, he dropped his robe and grabbed one twin by the hips. She pulled up from her sister with a start and turned just in time to see Scott impale her from behind. She let out a long moan and returned to pleasuring her sister with more determination. Grace was benefiting from Scotts pounding by having Gingers mouth forced deeper into her cunt and the moaning from Ginger was sending shivers throughouth Grace’s body. Soon Scott was emptying another load of sperm. This caused both twins to cum at the same time.

Scott pulled out of Ginger and sat in the recliner. Soon Michelle was there cleaning him off and giving him a blow job to help him recover.

Rupa handed him a glass and a little blue pill. “Take this, it will help you recover.” She stated, “Doctors orders.”

Scott looked at the pill with the V stamped on top, swallowed it and washed it down with the water she handed him.

After a few minutes, Michelle had Scott fully recovered (with a little help).

Scott surveyed the room. Naked women were everywhere, in every possible combination and the room reaked of sex. Rupa walked up to him, looked him in the eyes and, in one quick motion, impaled herself upon his cock.

“Master, I could not wait any longer. I had to have you. Please take me and make me yours.” Rupa begged as she slammed herself up and down on his cock.

“Rupa, listen and learn, I am your master, you are my slave. My cock in you doubles your arousal. My touch doubles your arousal. When I cum in you your body will react with an orgasm bigger than any you have ever had previously.” Scott stated as he looked directly into her dark, almost black, pupils.

Rupa became almost wild with lust. She was slamming herself down onto Scott and thrashing her head around. Scott had to hang onto her tits to try to control her. After a few minutes Scott unloaded his fifth load of the night into Rupa. Rupa screamed and passed out on his lap. Her body continued to shake from the massive orgasm as Scott held her tightly.

Belle and Ginger carefully picked Rupa up and with help from Sara and Jill, carried her up to a bed. Michelle, again, cleaned up Scott’s cock and brought it back to life with another supreme blow job.

Michelle backed away and Grace now stood before him.

“Master, I am the only one you have not taken. I am yours to do with as you please. You should know that I am a virgin. I give you my virginity as my gift.” She stated and then kneeled before him.

“I am lucky to have you. Let us go find a bed to properly take your virginity.” Scott stated, taking her hand and leading her upstairs. He found a canopied double bed in one of the other rooms. He carefully laid Grace down and crawled on top. Soon they were kissing each other with passion.

Grace rolled over until she was on top. “Master, I want to do this for you.”

“Before you do, know that any pain you feel will be transferred five times over to pleasure.” Scott stated.

With that she lined up Scott’s cock with her virgin pussy. Looked him straight in the eyes and slammed down in one quick motion. With Scott’s instructions, the pain turned to pleasure and Grace experienced her first orgasm.

Having felt her first orgasm, Grace began to quickly move up and down on Scott’s cock. Scott grabbed her 34C tits and began to pull her nipples and mash her tits.

Grace jumped off Scott. Leaving him startled. She turned around.

“If losing my pussy’s virginity was that good, I can’t wait to lose this.” She stated and then slammed her ass down on Scott’s cock. The result was a mind-numbing orgasm for Grace and a sore cock for Scott. Grace passed out, her body jerking for five minutes after she passed out.

Scott pulled his sore cock out of Grace thinking, I have made a monster. I will have to fix that later. He then walked into the only unoccupied bedroom and fell fast asleep.

Belle found him there later and crawled into bed with him.

To be continued.