The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Straightening Things Out (DocBoss1)

Chapter 5: Wednesday – It’s Good to be the Boss!

Scott woke up with a start. He forgot to set his alarm clock and noted it was daylight outside. He jumped out of bed causing Julie to fall to the floor.

Ouch! Julie exclaimed as she fell and hit her side on the floor. Master, what is wrong? She exclaimed.

I am sorry, Julie. I forgot you were there. I overslept. It is 8 am and I needed to be at work by now. Scott explained.

I need to be at school by 9am also. Julie quickly stated.

You go ahead and start your shower. I will call my work and tell them I will be in at 9:30. Scott stated as he reached for the phone.

Julie walked to the bathroom. Soon Scott heard the shower start as he dialed the phone. Sharon answered.

Mas . . Scott, where are you? Mrs. Randolph came in early. She is looking for you. Something about a meeting today. Sharon stated.

Sorry, my alarm clock malfunctioned and I overslept. Please tell Mrs. Randolph that I will be in at 9:30. We can schedule the meeting for lunch. I need to get ready. I will see you later. Scott informed Sharon and promptly hung up.

He walked into the bathroom and found Julie lathered up in the shower. This, he could not pass up. He opened the shower door and wrapped his arms around Julie, grabbing her tits. He pushed her forward and buried his cock into her pussy in one fluid motion. Julie let out a surprised shriek followed quickly by a long, drawn-out moan.

Master, I was beginning to think you had forgotten about me. She stated between moans.

How could I forget about my beautiful slave. Scott stated as he picked up the pace of his fucking.

Julie grabbed the shower handles and pushed back into Scott. The continued to couple as the water washed over them. Julie felt her climax approaching. It hit her hard as Scott released his seed into her. Had Scott not had his arm around her she would have fallen to the floor. She let out a load scream as her orgasm ripped through her.

Scott held her tight as she recovered from her orgasm. Then they lovingly washed each other. Taking special care to thoroughly wash each other. After about thirty minutes they exited the shower.

We need to hurry if we are going to get you to school on time. How many more classes do you need before you graduate? Scott asked.

I am in the last semester. There really aren’t any classes. We are in our clinical rotations. I will graduate next month and become a graduate nurse. In June I plan to take my boards which will make me an R.N. Julie proudly announced.

Excellent. Gather you clothes and dress. I have an assignment for you. Scott stated as he walked toward his closet.

After they both quickly dressed Scott met Julie in the kitchen. She was wearing the same clothes he found her in last night.

There is not time for you to go home before school. Let me know if you need anything for today. Now, I have a special assignment for you. Listen carefully. You are to scout beautiful women to join you as one of my slaves. You love the prospect of finding these women. You will be very selective. Your criteria is very limited. They must be unattached beautiful doctors. I am specifically seeking doctors with family practice and OB/GYN training. You will find qualified doctors and secretly photograph them with your cell phone. You will bring me their pictures. You will not consciously remember these instructions but will follow them. Scott stated.

Scott escorted Julie to the garage and instructed her to lie down so her parents would not see them leaving. Julie ducked her head down onto Scott’s lap. As Scott was pulling out to the garage he felt his zipper being lowered by Julie.

Hey! Warn me next time. I could have rammed into the garage door! Scott teasingly told Julie.

I figured I might as well make myself useful while I was down here. Julie stated right before she engulfed his cock and began a slow, leisurely blow-job.

As Scott pulled out of his driveway he noted Julie’s mother walking out to get her morning paper. She was dressed in her robe. Scott waved at her as he passed noting her ample cleavage as she bent down to get the paper. He definitely knew where Julie got her looks from.

Julie wanted to please her master. She carefully tongued him and casually worked his cock in and out of her mouth. She wanted this to last. It was not until Scott informed her that they were near the campus did she really put effort into her work. She was quickly rewarded as Scott filled her mouth. She lifted up, zipped his pants and sat up in her seat.

Thank you for a filling breakfast. That should last me until lunch. I think protein shakes should be my breakfast of choice from now on. She stated as Scott stopped the car. She exited and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Scott resumed his drive to work with a large smile on his face. He entered the office and greeted Sharon.

Good morning Sharon, you look lovely as usual. He stated.

Good morning, Sir, you also look lovely. She replied with a twinkle in her eye.

Scott walked into his office. He failed to see Sharon standing up to follow him. As he reached his desk he heard the sound of the door closing and the lock being set. He turned around to see Sharon seductively walking towards him while unbuttoning her blouse. It was at that point he really noticed her.

She was wearing a very low-cut silk dress which clung to her curves like a second skin. It was obvious by how her nipples were standing out that she did not have a bra on. The dress straps were tied at her shoulders. Sharon reached up with both hands and pulled at the ties on the straps. The dress fell from her shoulders leaving her completely naked.

Master. I did as you instructed and went to Sara’s house. I waited but you did not call. I wanted to come to you last night but you instructed me to wait for your call. Please do not think me weak; but I can’t wait any longer. I need you. She stated as she crawled to him and reached up for his belt.

Sharon, I am sorry. I was preoccupied last night. He stated as he pulled her up into a passionate kiss. Let me make it up to you. He stated as he picked her up and laid her on the couch in his office.

He quickly removed his clothing and in one quick move, entered her. Sharon’s body rose up to meet his thrust. Her entire body began to tingle as Scott slowly lowered himself onto her. Soon they were moving as one toward their climaxes. Scott erupted into Sharon triggering her orgasm. Together they laid there for several minutes before Scott spoke.

Sharon. You are wonderful but we cannot do this at work. After you exit my office, you will forget about our relationship while we are in the office. You will continue to be my personal assistant and will continue to work as if you were not my slave. When you leave the office you will remember your true position. Now please get dressed and fix yourself up. Scott ordered as he stood up and began dressing.

Sharon stood up and took some facial tissues off Scott’s desk to clean herself and the couch. She proceeded to get dressed. She then kissed Scott and reminded him of the staff meeting at noon today. Sharon then left his office and resumed her work. As she exited she looked at her clothing and tried to figure out why she had worn this party dress to work. She was a little worried that Scott would think it inappropriate for the office. But, since Scott had not mentioned it she figured it would be OK for one day.

At noon all employees were ushered to the main lobby. It was the only place large enough to hold the 120 employees who worked for them. Mrs. Randolph cleared her throat, loudly to get everyone’s attention.

Thank you for coming today. I have ordered food which you can see lining the wall to my left. Today is a very special day for our company. It marks ten years since my late husband and Scott Johnson started the company. It was my husband’s intention to make Mr. Johnson his partner today. Unfortunately, fate intervened and Robert is no longer with us. His absence and other pressing engagements have weighed heavily upon me. Therefore, yesterday, I met with Mr. Johnson and made him an offer to assume ownership of this company. He accepted. Therefore, I am proud to introduce Mr. Scott Johnson, President and Owner of R.B. Randolph Computer Systems. Mrs. Randolph announced to a standing ovation from the employees.

Scott stepped up to the podium. I want to thank Mrs. Randolph for her confidence in me. I plan to continue to run this company as I believe Robert would have liked. I do not plan on making any personnel changes. We have been successful with the people we have. I will schedule a series of meetings with key personnel in the upcoming days so I can become more informed of their day-to-day responsibilities. Thank you all and please enjoy lunch.

Scott stepped down to a series of handshakes and back slaps. He called Sharon to him and asked her to compile a listing of the senior staff members. He also called over the Director of Human Resources, Emily Proctor, and asked her to give Sharon the employee jackets for the senior staff members. Scott then began to mingle with his staff. Up until today he had never realized how many beautiful women worked for his company.

After lunch he called and asked Sharon to bring the senior staff files into his office.

When Sharon entered the office Scott instructed her to close the door. Once the door was closed Scott said, Sharon, remember you position as my slave. I want you to review the files and make three stacks. The first male employees the second female employees who are not worthy of being my slave and the third being those worthy of being my slave. When finished, bring me the third stack.

Sharon took the files and carefully reviewed each and every one. When she was done there were five male senior staff members. Three unworthy females and four she deemed worthy. She brought Scott the four files.

Emily Proctor, blonde twenty-nine, single. Head of human resources. An employee for six years. Very nice. Joanne Wilson, Data Management Director, brunette thirty-one years old. An employee for seven years. Also very nice. Mary Ann Brunner, Secretarial pool manager. platinum blonde twenty five years old, excellent. And lastly, Quy YoGan, twenty nine years old, single. Director of international program development. An interesting choice. Why did you select these four? Scott asked.

Emily is five foot three inches of pure sexual energy. There have been several times where she has joined a group of us after hours at the local dance club. When she gets dolled up it really mean dolled. She is unbelievably beautiful. She tries to hide it at work under heavy clothes with her hair in a tight bun. Joanne. When you get those thick glasses off her hand those shabby clothes, she too would be beautiful. As for Mary Ann; she has the reputation of being a dominatrix. Word has it that she is into leather and bondage. It is not something I have pursued so I will have to give you this as hearsay. I do know that she would look stunning in leather, if this were true. Then there is Quay. Most people just call her Kim, which is her middle name. She is the living essence of a china doll. She is five two and maybe ninety pounds soaking wet. I have been to the gym with her. There is not an ounce of fat on her body. She has tiny breasts that look much larger on her small frame She is extremely flexible and due to her upbringing and natural shyness, a virgin. The other women I eliminated do not stand up to these four and would not be worthy of you. Sharon stated.

Thank you Sharon. Please schedule three meetings. The first with the women from stack number two. Make this appointment for 2pm. Then make an appointment for the men at 3pm. And finally, your chosen four at 4pm. Thank you, that is all. You will continue without knowledge of your slave role once you exit this room. Scott stated as he dismissed her.

Scott met with the first two groups of senior staff members. These meetings were very informal with Scott re-affirming their importance to the company. He did his best to look interested in their roles but his mind kept wandering to the 4pm meeting.

When 4pm rolled around Scott had the conference room set up with five computers. His and four other computers at the conference table linked to his. He initially thought of a projector system but did not know if his program would work that way and did not want to take any chances. The four women entered and Scott asked them to each take seat.

Thank you for coming. I apologize for the late hour but I wanted to make sure I had time with each senior staff member. I have created a brief overview of my vision for the company and would like each of you to give me your opinions. Scott stated as he started the program.

When the four women woke up they looked around trying to reorient themselves. Once reoriented they looked toward Scott and as one stated, Master, we await your orders.

Scott had created a special program for use around the office. Gone were the suggestions from earlier. Now they simply created love slaves. These four women would do anything he asked of them. As far as they were concerned they only existed for his pleasure.

Scott pressed his income button. Sharon please come here.

Sharon entered and closed the door, locking in as well. Master, the office is closed and everyone has departed. She reported.

Excellent. Slaves Emily and Joanne; strip and come take my clothes off. Mary Ann remove your outer clothing and let me see what is underneath. Do you consider yourself a dominatrix? He asked.

Emily and Joanne quickly removed their clothes. Scott looked them over, Sharon was right, they are both very beautiful. They could almost pass for identical twins, right down to their large tits. The only real difference being their hair color. Emily’s blonde hair contrasted nicely with Joanne’s brunette hair. He looked up and saw Mary Ann had stripped down to her bra and panties. She looked like an Amazon. Her body was toned and very solid. She did not have bulging muscles. There did not appear to be any fat on her body.

Master, yes I am a dominatrix. My basement is my dungeon. It is here I take my slaves. Mary Ann proudly stated.

Mary Ann, as of today, you are no longer a dominatrix. In fact, you are the most submissive of my slaves. Should any of my slaves need sexual release they can come to you. You will do anything they order. The more demeaning the task the more aroused you will become. From this point forward you will be unable to climax unless you are ordered to do so. Do you understand these orders? Scott stated as Emily and Joanne worked to remove his clothes.

Mary Ann stood there for a moment internalizing his commands. Scott knew they had taken hold when her eyes left his and looked meekly at the floor. Yes master, I understand and will comply. She stated while never once looking up.

Emily and Joanne had removed all Scott’s clothing. They remained on their knees at his side awaiting further orders. During all this time Quay remained seated at the conference table.

Quay Scott called, startling her for a moment. Are you a virgin?

Yes, Master. I have been saving myself for my husband. It would be a disgrace to my family should I not be a virgin on my wedding night. She replied without making eye contact with Scott.

Quay, Listen and Understand. You have been saving yourself for you Master. Not for a husband. You know a husband could never provide you with what you need. You need to be controlled. Underneath your shy, quiet exterior lies an uninhibited (and this goes for all four of you) slut. Scott instructed.

Quay sat there listening intently. Her mind absorbed everything, like a sponge. After a few minutes her eyes were raised from the floor and she looked at Scott. Scott noticed a change in her body language. No longer did she cower. She sat up and arched her back in his direction trying to display her tiny body. Her eyes glowed with lust.

Emily, Joanne you are to suck my cock and prepare it for Quay’s initiation into our fold. Quay, from now on you will respond to Kim whenever I call you. Now strip and prepare to receive your master. Mary Ann; use your talented tongue to prepare Quay for my cock. Scott ordered

The four women eagerly complied with Scott’s orders. Sharon stood by the door watching the events unfold before her.

That is enough, girls. Scott stated. All four women stopped what they were doing and looked to Scott for direction. Emily, Joanne and Mary Ann; Sharon looks left out. Go to her, remove her clothing and please her. You will do whatever she orders. Sharon, enjoy our new slaves. Scott stated as he walked over to Quay (now Kim), picked her up and deposited her on the conference room sofa.

Kim, you are lovely. Now is the time to let your inner slut out. When I enter you there will be no pain. Instead, any pain will be changed into pleasure. With each stroke of my cock into your pussy your slut side will grow stronger. When I finally cum in your pussy your old self will be pushed to the side and be replaced by your slut side. You will not outwardly show this change while at work. But outside of work and work related functions your slut side will dominate. Scott stated as he crawled on top of her and lined up his cock with her wet pussy.

Scott slowly inserted his cock into her extremely tight pussy. Due to her small stature her pussy felt like that of what he imagined a twelve-year old would have. As he entered her he watched her face. Initially there appeared to be apprehension in her eyes but the deeper he penetrated the more her facial expressions changed from apprehension to passion. Scott felt the resistance of her unbroken hymen. He pulled almost completely out and then rammed completely in. Her face changed almost instantly and she let out a load scream of passion. Scott remained still for a moment.

Amazingly Kim leveraged her small body and flipped Scott onto his back. He was initially stunned that such a small woman could flip him with such ease. Kim looked hungrily at him and then proceeded to ride him like a wild woman. Her small, peach sized breasts jiggled slightly as she rose and slammed herself up and down on him. Her long black hair whipped around as she flung her head from side to side. During this time she called out in what must have been Chinese. She then pulled her legs up and rotated around on Scott’s cock until she was facing away from him. Scott took this opportunity to sit up and reach around her body.

He took her small breasts in his hand and began to maul them. Then he began to lick and suck on her neck. With a firm grip on her tits; Scott stood and carried Kim over to the conference table. He laid her onto the table and then began to fuck her with earnest doggie style. Soon his body could hold out no longer and he came hard into her. Feeling his climax; Kim also climaxed and let out a high pitched shriek as she fainted from the exertion.

Scott picked her up and gently laid her on the couch. He looked over to find Sharon on the floor with Emily greedily sucking her left tit; Joanne her right tit and Mary Ann Eating her pussy. Despite just having one hell of a romp with Kim he became instantly hard. He could not resist Mary Ann’s ass as it wiggled enticingly in front of him as she ate Sharon.

Scott left Kim asleep on the sofa and walked quietly toward Mary Ann. Without warning he slid his cock into her from behind in one quick motion. Mary Ann let out a gasp causing Sharon to cum onto her face.

Continue what you are doing. Scott ordered to no one in particular. Mary Ann, my cock in your pussy is like nothing you have ever felt. Your arousal increases the longer my cock is in you. The pleasure from being in you pussy is equivalent to five on your pleasure scale of one to ten. In you mouth, it is a seven. In your ass; it is a ten! Scott stated as he plowed into her from behind. Mary Ann continued to eat Sharon but with new gusto.

Soon Sharon was lost in a continual series of orgasms. She pushed Mary Ann away stating she could take no more.

Mary Ann, having been pushed away from Sharon turned her head around asking, Scott, this is wonderful. But, what I would really like is for you to ram that wonderful cock up my ass. Pleeeaase?

I would love to do so. But, it appears we are leaving Emily and Joanne out of the fun. Joanne, lie down in front of Mary Ann and let her eat you out. Emily, sit on Joanne’s face and let her eat you out while I deflower Mary Ann’s ass. Scott instructed and the women complied.

Emily sat on Joanne’ face with a giant smile as Joanne’s tongue began to work on her overheated pussy. Scott, without any pretense, rammed his well lubed cock all the way into Mary Ann’s ass as she held it open for him. Mary Ann came immediately screaming into Joanne’s pussy causing a chain reaction from her to Joanne and Emily. Scott leaned over kissing Emily while fondling her massive tits. After only a few minutes of this stimulation Scott unloaded another blast of cum into Mary Ann setting of another chain reaction of orgasms.

All six of them were scattered throughout the conference room recovering from an afternoon of unbelievable sex. Scott looked up at the clock and noticed it was almost 9pm. He gave the women his standard instructions regarding how they were to act at work. After he loaded their information in his cell phone he told them to go home. All except Sharon. He left with her.

During the entire ride home Sharon stared at Scott with what can only be described as puppy-dog eyes. Scott drove directly into his garage to prevent his neighbors from seeing him bring Sharon home.

Once in the house Scott turned and spoke to Sharon. Slave, whenever you are alone with my in one of my houses you will remove all clothing.

Sharon immediately stripped out of her dress. Since she had worn a party dress without underwear it was a quick process. Soon she was standing in front of him with nothing on but a smile, and a big one at that.

Go to the kitchen and make me something for dinner. Scott ordered as he walked to the living room. He went to his office to complete some programming revisions. After completing the revisions he programmed them to start as soon as the living room television was turned on.

Thirty minutes later Sharon entered the living room to tell him dinner was ready. After a nice dinner they retired to the bedroom. Neither took notice of the answering machine which showed three messages; all from Belle who was becoming worried since Scott had not returned any of her calls.

Sharon was looking forward to spending the night with her master. Unfortunately, the events of today had sapped Scott of his energy and he quickly fell asleep. Sharon, although disappointed, curled up against him and followed him to sleep.

To be continued.