The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Straightening Things Out (DocBoss1)

Standard Warnings: This is a work of fiction. This story contains material which may be offensive to some. If you are such a person, please leave now. This material is intended for adults only. If you are under the age of 18 you should not be reading this material.

Disclaimers: This is just a story, all characters are fictional. If you take offense to anything in here you have been warned. This story was inspired by a story of the same name (Straightening Things Out) written by PavlovsBelle. I want to thank PavlovsBelle for her permission to take her story and expand upon it in a different direction. After reading this story I encourage you to read her story. It is well written with an entirely different twist. This is my first attempt at writing and I would enjoy hearing your thoughts. E-mail them to me at

Straightening Things Out (DocBoss1)

Chapter 2: Sunday – A day of rest!

The next morning he was rudely awoken by the ringing of the front door. He threw on his robe and went to see who it was. He was not happy. He was planning on sleeping in. It was Sunday, his day of rest. Upon opening the door he was greeted by Julie from across the street. Julie was the 21 year old daughter of the minister who lived across the street. She was exceptionally beautiful but had an attitude of superiority and rudeness which served to completely cancel out her beauty. She was wearing a conservative blouse and skirt combination. Something she would wear to church.

Julie! What a surprise. What brings you here so early on a Sunday morning? Shouldn’t you be going to church to listen to your father’s sermon? Scott asked.

Normally I would but I needed to show you something important. Julie smugly replied.

Well then come in. May I get you a drink? Scott asked.

No thanks. I think you may want to look at this. Julie stated, handing Scott a mini CD. It is from my video recorder. I made it last night.

Scott took the CD and stated. Let me take this to my office where I can view it on the computer.

Sure, but you need to know it is only a copy. The original is safely hidden.

With that Scott took the CD and viewed it on the computer. It was what he feared. Julie had seen Sara walking home nude from his house. She was obviously going to try to blackmail him with this evidence. He casually walked to the house internet system and reconnected the computer to the television access and turned on the television.

Julie was waiting in the living room when the television mysteriously turned on. She looked to see what was happening.

Four hours later.

Julie woke up with a start. She looked out the front windows and noticed the sun was high in the sky. She did not know what happened. She missed church. Her dad would be furious. Where was Mr. Johnson? She walked to the kitchen and found him sitting there reading his Sunday paper.

Good afternoon, sleepyhead. He stated.

What happened? Why was I asleep on your sofa? Why didn’t you wake me? My dad is going to kill me. . Wh . .

Scott cut her off with a simple. Shut up and sit down.

Julie could not believe it. She immediately stopped talking and sat down in the chair next to Scott.

Julie, you will only speak when I give you permission or ask you a direct question. You will not yell or attempt to draw attention to us. You will not attempt to harm me in any way. Do you understand these instructions?

Yes, Mister Johnson. Julie meekly replied.

OK, what were your intentions when you came to see me this morning? Be truthful and complete in your answer. Scott instructed. Oh, and when we are alone you will refer to me as master.

Julie had no intention of doing any such thing. She was going to leave immediately. Instead she began to lay out her plan for blackmailing Scott.

. . . and, with the money you were going to pay me to keep the pictures secret I was going to buy a new bikini my father refused to allow me to have, Master.

Julie surprised herself. She had no intention of telling him her plans. Nor did she intend to call him master. Just what in the Hell is going on here? She demanded.

Julie, you will shut up and sit down.

Julie, despite her wanting to flee the house, sat down and looked at Scott.

Julie, listen closely and I will tell you the truth about what is going on. Scott calmly stated. You came over this morning in an attempt to blackmail me into giving you money to buy sexy crotchless bikini panties and a push up demi bra combination from Victoria’s Secret. You planned to use your video of Sara leaving here as leverage. But this was only half of your plan. You must finally admit to yourself that you are nothing but a horny little slut.

Julie was trying to speak but she could not. She had planned on blackmailing him to buy a bikini, not what he was stating, and she wasn’t a slut; was she?

As a horny little slut you took the video of Sara walking naked to her house because it turned you on. The more you see of Sara’s delicious body the more turned on you became. This video is your secret masturbation video. Your ultimate plan was to get me to fulfill your need for sex. The video was just a ruse. You may speak to me now in a calm, quiet voice without making any attempt to cause problems.

Julie sat there stunned for a moment. Yes, I was going to blackmail you. No, I am not . . . Then she stopped mid sentence and her face changed noticeably from a look of confusion to one of pure lust. Well, OK, you caught me. You now know my secret. I am a horny little slut. I came here to bed you. So, now what do we do?

Scott stood and walked to his bedroom. Follow me.

When they arrived at his bedroom he sat on his bed while Julie waited in the doorway for instructions.

Before we get started. Let me see what you have been hiding under those conservative clothes.

Julie began to remove her clothing. First she unbuttoned her blouse to show a conservative cotton bra holding a very nice pair of 36D breasts. Her bra, skirt and cotton panties soon followed. When her clothes were all removed and added to the pile started by Sara the night before; she struck a pose for Scott.

Well, what do you think?

I think you have a body that was made for sex. But I am disappointed.

What? How have I disappointed you?

A true slut would be clean shaven. You have trimmed your pubic hair but that is insufficient.

I am sorry. I did not realize I had not properly shaved. I will fix that immediately. Julie stated in panic. She then ran to his bathroom looking for shaving stuff.

Belle has shaving stuff under the sink. Get it and bring it in here with a towel and a basin of water. I have decided I want to shave you. Scott called from the bedroom.

Julie found all the materials and walked into the bedroom. She almost swooned when she saw Scott standing by the bed, naked.

Place the basin on the floor. Then sit on the towel on the bed with your legs open for me to access your pussy. Scott ordered.

Julie complied with the instructions and watched as Scott gathered the equipment and kneeled between her legs.

Scott looked up at the beautiful girl. I am going to shave you so you can be the perfect slut. You are my personal slut. As such, my touch will arouse you.

Julie looked down at Scott. She was nervous but listened to his words. Scott began to lather Julie’s pubic hair. Julie almost jumped at his touch. She could not believe how aroused she was becoming. Every touch seemed to cause an electric jolt from her pussy to her breasts. After only a few minutes she couldn’t take any more. She sat straight and began to knead her breasts.

By the time Scott finished her pussy lips were swollen and she was leaking juice all over the towel. Scott looked up to see her kneading her breasts with a look of pure lust on her face.

You desire my touch over any other. You are my personal slut. You will do what I say. You will only have sex with me or whomever I tell you. You are bi-sexual slut. As a slut you will refer to your breasts as hooters, jugs or tits. Breasts are for good girls; of which you are not. You no longer have a vagina. You have a cunt or pussy. I will eat your pussy to prepare you for sex with your master.

Scott began to eat Julie’s pussy. After only a few minutes Julie had her first orgasm ever. Scott was surprised at the ease in which she orgasmed until he noticed resistance from her hymen…She was a virgin slut.

Scott looked up at Julie. Now it is time for me to break you in. When I have fully entered your pussy you will have an orgasm which will be three times as powerful as the one you just received. At that point you will be my personal slut slave.

Without any further warning Scott rammed his cock into her formerly virgin pussy. Julie felt a brief moment of pain when her maidenhead broke. This pain was swiftly replaced by an amazing orgasm. Scott watched as Julie went from pain to bliss almost simultaneously. He remained still until Julie recovered from her orgasm. He then spent the next several hours training her in how to please her master.

At five Scott left Julie asleep in his bed and went to the kitchen to make dinner. When he searched the cabinets he realized Belle did not go shopping before she left for Houston. He picked up the phone and called Sara. He ordered her to bring dinner and to come through the back yard so she would not be seen.

Sara arrived with dinner and began to feed Scott.

You have done well. Thank you for dinner. You can leave now. Scott informed Sara.

Sara was disappointed but nonetheless left.

Just as the door closed Julie walked into the kitchen. She was naked and her hair was a mess. To Scott, she was beautiful.

Julie, you will go get cleaned up. Do not take a shower. Then get dressed and return to me. Scott instructed.

Julie went back to the master bathroom and cleaned herself with a towel. After she dressed she returned to the kitchen.

Scott handed her $50 dollars and gave her the following instructions.

You have pleased me. Take this money and purchase the bra and panty set you wanted from Victoria’s Secret. Add your cell phone number to my cell phone then leave out the back. Sneak quietly back to your home. You will not consciously remember anything that has happened here today. You will make up a story to tell you father. You will always be my slave but will not consciously know until I call you. Now leave.

Scott walked back to his bedroom to prepare for sleep. As he laid down his phone rang. It was Belle.

Scott, I have missed you. I talked with Don and he told me Mary would be released on Friday. I will be home by 7 on Friday. I will make up for your having to be alone this week. Belle stated as seductively as she could.

I guess I will have to survive on my own until you return. I am sure I can find something to keep me occupied. Scott replied.

After several more minutes of conversation with Belle, Scott hung up and promptly fell asleep.

To be continued . . .