The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

STRAIGHT TO GOONING

Chapter 1

Mark and I had known each other since middle school. We grew up in the same neighborhood and hung out. By the time we got to high school, we were not quite as close. Mark gravitated to drama and band, while I was a starter on the football team and ran track. I was pretty good looking and never lacked for a date. We were still friends, but simply did not run with the same crowd. I never occurred to me at the time, but I don’t remember ever seeing Mark with a girlfriend or even at the prom. After graduation, I went off to Eastern State University, while Mark opted to attend Moremont College, which emphasized the performing arts. We lost touch during undergrad, but Mark returned home to work with a local repertory theater. I attended grad school and got my MBA.

With my degree in hand, I signed up with a bank management training program and settled into my career. I also started dating a girl I met through friends and we got pretty serious. I actually thought about proposing, but we both decided to give it a few years. Meanwhile, Mark was being very successful in his theatre career and was beginning to produce plays and to write scripts. He was hoping to eventually jump for writing for the stage to writing for movies. My bank eventually decided to transfer me back to my hometown to manage one of the local branches as a vice-president and my girlfriend, Elizabeth, moved with me. We moved in together and she got a job as a teach in a local elementary school. I got back in touch with Mark and the three of us had dinner on several occasions. Mark looked good and was happy. Elizabeth confirmed what I had thought for a long time, which was that Mark was gay. In truth, I really didn’t care, I have always been a live and let live person. At one of our dinners, Mark brought a “friend” with him named Jack. Jack was a very strong personality and Mark seemed to defer to him on everything, including what he ordered for dinner.

Several months later, I made a colossal mistake. Although Elizabeth and I were not married, I became infatuated with one of the tellers at the bank. She was not long out of high school and had an incredible body. She made it clear that she was prepared to sleep her way to the top and, in a moment of weakness, I slept with her after an office party. Somehow, Elizabeth found out and she was both humiliated and angry. I don’t blame her. She told me that I could move out of the apartment or that she would move back in with her parents. I figured that I was the offending party, so I packed me stuff and called Mark to see if I could use his spare room for a few weeks until Elizabeth cooled off. He was most gracious and invited me over. When I got to his apartment, it was clear that it would not be just the two of us. Jack had moved in two weeks before and he and Mark were sharing the master bedroom. I put my stuff in the guestroom and was unpacking when I noticed that Jack was standing in the doorway staring at me.

“What’s up?” I asked, trying to be friendly.

“Sorry about your fight with your girlfriend. Hope you guys can make it up.” I was a bit shocked and disappointed that Mark had divulged the details to Jack, but I was not surprised since Jack seemed to have control over Mark.

“No big deal. She’ll get over it. It will just take a little time.” He smiled.

“Well, if I can help, please feel free to ask. I have done my share of couples counselling with some of my patients and it always seems to help when you talk things out.”

“Thanks. I did not know you were a therapist.”

“Yes, that’s where I met Mark. He came to me to help with some of his social anxiety and I was able to help. After that, we just hit it off. I am a psychologist by training.”

“Thanks, I may take you up on that.”

“Please do.” I couldn’t help but notice that Jack seemed to be staring at my upper body. I had removed my shirt and was wearing only my bottom sweats.” After that, he left and went back into the master bedroom. Either he or Mark closed the door and soon after that I heard the unmistakable sounds of two guys having sex.

As the weeks passed, Elizabeth did not show any signs of forgiveness and did not ask me to return. If anything, her resolve to jettison me from her life seemed to increase. She would not respond to my texts or voicemail messages. After two months had passed, I got a text from her telling me that she simply could not forgive me and that she was leaving to return to her parents. She said she would move out by the weekend. I trying to call her, but she would not answer. I was devastated. It was my own fault, but I was certain that Elizabeth was going to take me back. I wanted to talk to someone, but the door to the master bedroom was closed and once again, I could hear the sounds of grunting and moaning. It seemed like Mark spent most of his free time in his room with Jack. A few minutes later, the door opened and Jack stepped out.

“What’s up with Mark?” I asked. Jack smiled.

“He’s just doing his exercises.”

“What exercises?”

“He’s become quite the gooner.” I looked at him with a puzzled expression.

“What’s a gooner?” Jack chuckled.

“He masturbates in response to stimuli that I provide him. He can now go for almost two hours without cumming. He’s learned to extend his pleasure and his obedience.” I was blown away. In recent weeks, I had masturbated some to deal with not having regular sex with Elizabeth, but invariably, I would cum within a matter of minutes. I could not imagine being able to sustain the process for a matter of hours. He must have known something was wrong, because he quickly pivoted to manipulating my emotions. “I’m really sorry about Elizabeth, I guess she’s decided it’s over.” I lowered my head and began to sob.

He walked behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. “Just let it out, I understand. I continued to cry. Perhaps I had misread Jack, he seemed sincerely concerned. “Just relax and take a few deep breaths.” I laid back and tried to get ahold of myself. I took some deep breaths. He began to gentle rub my shoulders. “Just relax and breathe. Let all of your feelings go. Breathe and relax.” With his help, I calmed down and breathed slowly and relaxed. “Let your mind clear. Let my voice relax you.” For some reason, Jack’s voice was what I needed to hear. As I listened to him, my cares seemed to dissipate. A sense of calm seemed to return. “Just listen to my voice and let everything else go. Your mind is clearing and opening up. Opening to my voice. Let your eyes close and listen to my voice.” My already heavy eyes closed and I sank into the couch and my shoulders slumped.

“How do you feel Steve?”

“Relaxed,” I said in a barely audible voice.

“Good boy. Go deeper and deeper for me. All of your worries and concerns drifting away. As you breathe, you breath in relaxation and obedience and as you breathe out, you breath out worries and resistance.” My breathing had slowed and I felt like everything that Jack said was instantly converted into my thoughts. It was nice to have him in my head. It felt good. “Deeper and deeper Steve. My words becoming your thoughts. I want you to become more relaxed and more comfortable.”

“More relaxed and more comfortable,” I responded.

“Good boy. Listen to my voice and obey. Obedience feels good.”

“Obedience feels good.”

“Good boy. Listen and obey. No thoughts, just obedience.” I sighed.

“Just obedience.” Jack smiled. I was just where he wanted me to be. For some reason, I had become aroused and my dick was tenting my sweats. This could not have escaped Jack’s attention.

“The more you listen and obey, the harder your cock becomes. Listening and obeying me makes you hard and gives you incredible pleasure.” My dick just got harder and harder. “It’s time to get more comfortable Steve.”

“Yes, more comfortable.”

“Good boy. I want you to stand and remove your shirt and your sweats.” Without hesitation, I stood and pulled off my t-shirt and stepped out of my sweats leaving me in my briefs and my socks.

“Good boy. You may remove your briefs and feel even more comfortable.” I pulled my briefs down and my cock sprang free. Jack smiled. “You may sit now Steve. You feel much more comfortable now. You will never be embarrassed or ashamed to be naked in my presence. In fact, being naked with me is perfectly normal and natural.”

“Yes, normal and natural,” I said.

“You want to respect me and learn from me, don’t you Steve?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy. From now on, when we are together, you will call me ‘Sir’ because it shows me the respect that I am entitled to. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good boy.” Jack sat down next to me on the couch admiring my erect cock. It was every bit of 9 inches. He gave it a couple of quick strokes, which elicited a moan from me.

“Fuck that feels good,” I said.

“Good boy. I want you to feel good just like I want Mark to feel good. Mark is a good boy too. Do you want to be like Mark?”

“Yes, Sir. I want to be like Mark.”

“Good boy. Good boys obey and feel pleasure. The more you obey, the more pleasure you will feel.” He reached over to the table next to the couch and retrieved a bottle of lube. He squirted dome into his hand and applied it to my cock. I was so hard, I thought my cock would explode. “Now, I want you to slowly stroke your cock. Nice full long strokes. Feel the pleasure. You obey and you feel pleasure.” I did as I was told and was rewarded with pleasure. “Feel pleasure, but you cannot cum. You can only cum when I permit it. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Sir,” I groaned.

“Continue to stroke. Continue to feel pleasure.” It felt so good. I just wanted to obey and feel more pleasure. My socked toes were curling. Jack looked on knowing that I now belonged to him just as Mark did. “Obedience is pleasure and pleasure is obedience. Obeying me gives you incredible pleasure.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good boy. From now on, when we are together and you hear me say ‘Obedience Time’, you will drop back into this state of perfect relaxation, peace and obedience. You love to feel this way more than anything in the world, don’t you?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good boy. No cares, only perfect obedience and the desire to obey me without question or hesitation. Continue to stroke, but increase your pace slightly.” I did as he said and I felt more pleasure just as he had promised. Obeying him meant feeling pleasure. Why would I ever want to disobey this man? “Steve, I am going to count from 10 down to 1. When I reach 1, you will cum like you have never cum before. When you cum, any last bit of control you have will vanish forever. You will belong to me and obey me both in trance and awake. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir,” I groaned just wanting my release.

“You will learn patience boy. From now on, I control your release and you love that.”

“Yessss Sir.”

“Good boy. 10, feeling your cum churning in your balls. So much cum, desperately needing to come out. 9, your balls swelling, pressure building. 8, needing to obey me more and more. Without obedience to me, there is no pleasure. 7, you desperately crave my touch and my control. Being with me and obeying me is the most important thing in your world. 6, feel your cock straining to contain your cum, it needs to come out but you must wait for my permission. 5, half way to release, half way to total obedience. 4, pleasure is pushing out any resistance and opening your mind to my will. 3, almost there, total obedience, total pleasure. 2, ready to explode, ready to become my boy. 3, so desperate for release, but you must beg me.

“Please Sir, please let me cum,” I begged.

“Who do you belong to boy?”

“I belong to you Sir.”

“Who do you obey boy?”

“I obey you Sir!”

“Good boy. 2, ready to cum. So much cum, so much pleasure. And 1, cum for me now, cum for me now.” My cock erupted spraying ropes of cum over my chest and into my face and hair. Jack smiled.

“Good boy. You are my boy now. You obey me in trance or out.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“You still have much to learn boy, but like Mark, I will train you and help you to become a better boy. Is that what you want?”

“Oh yes Sir, please make me a better boy.”

“Good boy. I will count down from 3 to 1. When I reach 1, you will awake ready to obey and to serve me. 3, 2 and 1. Wake up.” My eyes fluttered open and a smile came to my face. I felt really happy and the memory of losing Elizabeth no longer bothered me. “Looks like you feel much better boy?”

“Yes, Sir. Thank you for helping me.”

“Good boy. Why don’t you scoop up some of that cum on your chest and swallow it. I think you will find that you really enjoy the taste of cum.” I did as he instructed and he was absolutely right. I had never tried cum before, but it had a wonderful sweet and salty taste. “Boy, have you ever received a blow job?”

“Yes, Sir.” Elizabeth had reluctantly given me blow jobs, but never enjoyed it. She did it for me.

“Have you ever given a blow job boy?”

“No, Sir.”

“That is going to change very soon. I want you to learn that because I own you, I own all of your holes and I intend to use them. Would you like to learn how to give a proper blow job?”

“Yes, Sir. Very much so,” I said enthusiastically. If it was important to my master, it was important to me.

“Good boy. That is something we will be working on. I have taught Mark how to give a good blow job and I will give you practice as well. Why don’t you relax while I check on Mark.” I sat back down on the couch and Jack entered the Master bedroom. He returned a few minutes later. “Why don’t you come with me boy?” I stood up and he took my hand and let me into the master bedroom. Mark was sitting in front of a large screen watching porn and stroking his cock. He had an expression of pure ecstasy on his face. Just seeing Mark stroking his cock made me hard again. “Take a seat next to Mark. I want you to learn how good gooning can feel.” I sat on the bed next to Mark and my hand went down to my cock and I began to stroke. “Just watch the boys in the video. See how much fun they are having. Watching them makes you really hard.” I began stroking and began to feel the wonderful pleasure. Sitting next to my friend Mark felt good. Both of us stroking our cocks.

At some point later, I became aware that master came and got Mark. Mark stood and master lead him away. “You will continue to watch, stroke and feel wonderful pleasure.” I did not need any encouragement. I was stroking but I did not cum. I could only cum with permission. When Mark returned, he was wearing a black plastic cage around his cock. “Mark will be in chastity for a while,” Master said, “while I continue your training.” I was grateful that I was not losing the ability to stroke my cock. It was the source of my pleasure and my obedience. “Come with me Steve.”

“Yes, Sir.” I said as he took my hand.

“Good boy.” I followed back into the living room. Master sat on the couch. “I want you to watch Mark give me a blowjob. He has become quite the good cock sucker and there is plenty you can learn. It is something that you deeply want to be good at. Pleasing me and other men is something that makes you feel good and makes you feel aroused.” I watched as Mark went down on his knees. Master’s 10 inch cock was rigid as a flagpole. Mark began by licking his ball sack and gradually working up his shaft. Not rushing. Taking his time. I watched Master’s face as he enjoyed the process. Part of me was jealous that Mark got to give Master so much pleasure and it made me want to become a good cock sucker as well. Finally, Mark began to lick around the mushroom head and to gently take Master into his mouth. His whole throat seemed to relax as he took more and more of Master’s cock. Mark’s head began to bob up and down as he pleasured our Master. After what seemed like an hour, Master exploded down Mark’s throat filling it was his cum. Mark swallowed eagerly. Master’s cum was his reward.

“Good boy Mark.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Are you happy that your friend Steve will be living here and serving me too?”

“Yes, Master, I knew he would make a good slave for you. That’s why I sent his girlfriend a note that he cheated on her.” Jack smiled.

“How does that make you feel Steve? Mark ratted you out to Elizabeth to get you here?”

“I am grateful to Mark, Master. I belong here with you serving and obeying you.” My memories of Elizabeth were so vague, I can hardly remember her. In contrast, my life now has purpose. I love my Master and serving him is all that matters. Jack smiled.

“I am going to enjoy training you Steve.” His words made me hard. I wanted to stroke my penis so badly. It was as if he could read my mind. “Time to resume your gooning. He led me back into the bedroom and positioned me in front of the screen. “I want you to continue to watch porn and stroke your cock. Enjoy the pleasure and allow your mind to empty. You no longer need to think since I will be thinking for you.” He guided my hand back to my erect cock and I began my stroking. I was so natural.The pleasure was wonderful. Although I was totally focused on the porn and stroking my cock, I could hear grunting and moaning coming from the living room, which made me think that Master was fucking Mark. I can’t wait for Master to do that to me.