The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Straight Man’s Long Journey

Disclaimer: This story, while highly sexual, does not have much (gay) sex in it. For that reason, you may not like it. I would very much like to hear from you if you do. Because this is an extremely arousing story for me. Email:

Day 51.

Jason had finished drying off after his morning shower, and he admired himself in the mirror. He never looked better. It didn’t take long for his member to swell and rise-he looked so good, he actually turned himself on.

And, as the doctor had surmised might happen, Jason’s good fortune got even better. Now he was almost six inches soft. And, when he was hard, he was over 7½″—and he was not just longer, he was thicker. And even when he was soft, he was almost as thick as hard. And, best of all-Jason got hardons like he couldn’t believe. So hard it hurt if he pushed or pulled too hard. When his soldier stood at attention, it stood straight up-the head of his dick-almost twice as big as it had been-almost touched his belly. When it spasmed, it didn’t just touch-it banged against himself.

What’s more, it seemed to Jason that, before he’d started getting bigger, his erection had had a curve to it. But now it was almost completely straight. He’d never noticed the veins on his cock much before-but now they were incredible. He stared at his cock in the mirror as it held itself aloft. Further aroused, it started to bob. It bounced against his belly. It started to throb continuously as Jason stared, transfixed. “Beautiful,” he whispered, as he stared, as if hypnotized. “Good boy,” he added after awhile. “Good boy.”

Jason continued to stare at his image in the mirror, his spasming, eight-inch cock the focal-point of his gaze. He fell deeper and deeper into a trance-like state, even as his arousal swelled inside him. He felt his member throb, more and more forcefully. He stared, overwhelmed with the beauty of the sight before him. Desire grew to longing, to hunger. He stared, mouth hanging open, unable to move, eyes locked on the cock that danced before him. He forgot who he saw; he forgot himself. He was immobile, even as he felt familiar sensations inside himself, in his crotch, in his balls. He watched, entranced, as the manhood that filled his gaze throbbed one final time and fired violently-again and again. Jason came to himself only to discover his face splattered with semen. His own, he remembered. He looked away from the mirror, now looking directly down at himself. It had been his own cock he’d lost himself watching. It was dripping with the semen that had not reached his face. Unconsciously, he reached for his member. Supersensitive, it throbbed and he felt another wave shudder through him as he gathered the cum in his hand. He had licked the cum from his lips and chin; now he licked his hand clean, as he watched his cock flex, yielding yet more seed which he then scooped up and consumed, until none was left on himself, and no more came from the head of his phallus.

It had never occurred to him to eat his own cum until about a week before-when, as he jacked off, a volley of his own sperm landed in his open mouth. To his surprise, he didn’t hate it. In fact, he liked it. After the next time, he couldn’t imagine why he’d wasted it all this time. Now, maybe a week later, consuming cum was second-nature to him.

As was bringing himself to climax every morning-that is, unless he had a wet dream overnight. Then the urge did not become insistent again until evening. Jacking off every day was routine-twice a day more and more frequent.

Day 57.

It had been weeks since he’d seen Jennifer-that is, until last night. She’d finally gotten tired of waiting for him to ask for a date, so she asked him for one. He’d been really busy, he explained-but if it was important to her... He was busy at work-but he also was gun-shy from their last date. He wondered if she wanted to try it again. And he wondered if he’d fail-again.

Not that he still hadn’t want to go to bed with her. He did. He wanted to lose his virginity more than ever. He didn’t see how it was possible, but he was convinced that, as his cock had gotten bigger, his libido had gotten even bigger. He’d rented enough videos at the X-rated place to become a regular. He’d been careful to avoid anything “bi.” And yet, the videos weren’t enough. They helped less and less. It seemed what got him off most was just wacking off in front of a mirror. And still he was horny.

“I need to get laid,” Jason had told himself. And, whatever went wrong the last time, Jennifer was a great girl. “She’s the one,” he told himself again. And he was so horny, there’s no way he could mess it up this time.

Jennifer had invited him over for dinner. She did everything right. She looked hot; and she was eager to share herself with Jason. She wanted him every bit as much as he thought he wanted her.

But the more he tried, the worse it got. He couldn’t believe it. He practically had a raging hard-on when he showed up. By the time they were deep kissing, he felt it start to flag. “Damn!” he thought.

Jason wasn’t going to give up this easily. He reached down, putting his hand between himself and Jennifer. Jennifer thought he was trying to touch her-he was trying to touch himself, to keep himself hard. It worked for awhile.

They kissed, their hands roaming all over each other. Jennifer whispered and moaned in Jason’s ear-this was what she’d been waiting for, she encouraged him. Jason did his best-but his mind wandered. He tried to think of something to keep him aroused. He remembered when he last came. He pictured it: himself standing before the mirror, jacking off. He instantly got hard-Jennifer felt it and squealed with delight. Jason moved over her face and shoulders, kissing, nibbling-keeping the image of his own cock in his mind.

He lost himself in the moment-the image in his mind became center-stage-he felt himself growing more and more intense, it was building. He saw a cock, full, hard, throbbing . . .

Then it hit him like a train-it wasn’t his cock-it was...Drew.

It was just then that Jennifer’s hand gripped his hardon through his pants. She’d begun to manipulate him as she reached to undo his belts and his pants. And at just that moment, a spasm ripped through Jason’s body. He reared back, crying out. He fired huge volleys of cum against the inside of his pants as Jennifer gripped him. She hadn’t expected this, but-she adapted. She lowered her mouth to his crotch, and felt him spasm against her face. She could taste his seed soaking through his pants. She moaned as he continued to fire.

The moment carried Jason away completely. His body shuddering uncontrollably, he cried out, “Oh my god, Drew! Oh god, oh god...”

Jennifer pulled away from him.

“Who . . . the hell . . . is Drew?!?” Jennifer spat the words at him. Jason, coming to himself, not comprehending at first, then realizing...couldn’t say a word.

“Get...the fuck ... OUT-OF-HERE! NOW!!!”

“No, Jennifer-wait-it’s not—”

“You fucking queer. And to think I felt sorry for you. No wonder! I can’t believe I-Just LEAVE! PLEASE!” At that, Jennifer burst into tears.

Jason, shaken to his core, quickly left. Only when he was almost home did he realize the snickers he heard around him were aimed at him-specifically, at the huge wet spot radiating from his crotch; and the still sizable erection he had.

When he got home, he didn’t even think about it. He changed from his soiled clothes, into pajama bottoms. Then he called Erik. He hadn’t seen Erik for a few weeks either, but they talked almost every day now. He didn’t know how to begin the conversation; somehow, Erik did. He told Erik the date had been a disaster. He didn’t want to tell Erik why. He couldn’t face the thought of what Erik would think of that. Erik didn’t press. After a few minutes, it didn’t matter. It seemed like Erik understood. Jason felt peace fill him-just as it always did when he talked with Erik. Erik told Jason to sleep-to dream good dreams. “Yes sir,” Jason murmured. “Good boy,” Erik replied. In the end, Jason couldn’t remember how much he had told Erik-only that it didn’t matter. Erik was the one friend he could trust. Jason fell asleep on the couch. Somehow, as he fell asleep, the drawstring on his pajamas opened. The night air enveloped his rising member. He dreamed good dreams. “Drew,” he cried, softly. “Erik.” Jason fired twice more that evening. But he kept sleeping. When he awoke, Jason did not find his pajamas stained, or any residue on his stomach. He did not remember his dreams-only that they had been “good dreams.” He awoke with his hand in his mouth, and a comforting taste on his lips.

Day 64

Jason didn’t even consider calling Jennifer after that. It was over. And, after trying to think of a way to explain what had happened and failing, he realized there really was nothing he could say-so he left it alone.

Erik and he got together that evening after work; they hadn’t seen each other for three weeks. They had a few beers at The Sign of the Whale; later they moved to Jason’s place.

It was great seeing his friend again. Erik told him to forget about Jennifer. For some reason Jason didn’t reflect upon, Erik never asked what had caused their breakup. Even though Jason was pretty sure he’d kept the most embarrassing details to himself, it sure seemed like Erik knew the whole picture.

But Jason was too busy enjoying the company of his oldest, best friend to notice such details. He was thrilled to hear Erik’s compliments on the progress of his workout regimen.

“You know, I’m the one who gave you that idea,” Erik told Jason.

“Really? I don’t remember that. I thought it was my idea.”

“Don’t you remember? You were over at my place one night, you noticed my workout equipment, we talked about it-you’d admired the shape I was in-and I told you you should do the same. The next day you signed up at the gym. And now-look at you, buddy!”

Jason blushed. “Thanks. Guess I’m good at taking orders, Sir” Jason said with a mock salute.

“Yes indeed-better and better, in fact!”

“Thanks,” Jason said, his blush deepening.

As they talked, Jason found himself looking intently at his friend. Erik had always been in shape-ever since high school when he lettered two years in football, two in wrestling, one in baseball, one in lacrosse. As Erik talked, Jason found himself remembering his brown-haired, broad-shouldered friend as he was in high school. In his mind’s eye, he saw Erik, tall, muscular, strong, in his football gear. He recalled his broad chest-back in high school, Erik had the kind of pecs Jason was just building for himself now. And while Jason had to shave himself clean, Erik had always had a clean, hairless chest. He remembered him filling out his wrestling singlet-especially the front of it. Jason felt suddenly warm.

Jason stared deeply into Erik’s eyes, so deep he forgot himself. Without realizing it, he stopped talking altogether and just listened. He was in a trance. Erik stopped talking, too. He looked Jason over, head to toe, as he stood motionless at attention before him. “Good boy,” Erik murmured, as he watched Jason’s crotch pulse in response.

Erik left Jason asleep on his couch. “Dream good dreams,” he whispered to him.

Day 65.

Jason spoke with Erik by phone that morning. “When did you leave?”

“You fell asleep as we were talking. I let myself out.

“Jason, I’m going to be out of town for a week. I’ll see you when I get back.”

“Yes Sir,” Jason responded, without hesitation or thought.

“Good boy!”

Jason rented another video that night. “Straight” videos were a bust. Forgetting his earlier resolve and rented another “bi” video. That kept him busy all weekend.

Day 72.

After no sign of growth for two weeks, Jason decided his “good fortune” had finally come to an end. He was now over 6″ soft; over 8″ hard. He hadn’t thought it possible, but his hardons seemed harder than ever. Nobody he saw in the shower equalled his size; only Drew-whom he only saw occasionally lately-neared him.

For whatever reason, when he saw Drew at the gym, he didn’t talk much to him. When they ran into each other at “The Sign of the Whale,” they talked like before. Jason had completely forgotten Kevin’s observations. But at the gym was different. They acknowledged each other silently. It was as if-as if, somehow, they weren’t supposed to talk when they met in the shower. They looked at each other, as before. Now not only did Drew tacitly give Jason permission, but-without reflecting on it, Jason now found himself doing the same-with the same signal, the downcast glance. And, when he did, Jason-without growing obviously hard, nonetheless felt himself swell a little to feel Drew’s gaze. He felt weird about it at first; but by the second or third time, he’d forgotten it had ever bothered him. It no longer occurred to him to feel funny having someone gaze at his body.

After not seeing Drew in the shower for several days, Jason was pleased when the familiar figure took his usual place at the other end of the shower. There were a lot of other men around, so Jason knew better than to look too much. But still, in his own, roundabout way, he did look.

When he did, he saw something new. It surprised him. He looked again. What was that? A circle of gold around the base of Drew’s privates? That’s exactly what it was. Jason didn’t have to look long for the sight to make an indelible impression on him. Shortly after, Drew left the shower; when Jason had finished, Drew was nowhere in sight. Jason dressed and left.

For some reason, Jason took a different route to the subway. It took him past stores he’d never noticed before.

He stopped outside one called “The Discipline Store.” He looked at the items in the window: a couple of collars, as well as various leather contraptions that Jason didn’t recognize. It wasn’t the sort of place Jason would ever have entered before. He walked in.

The clerk, a slight woman in her 20s, didn’t look up. Jason poked around among odd-looking leather goods. He was too embarrassed to look in the row filled with dildos and the like. A glint of metal caught his eye. It was a ring, not big enough to serve as a bracelet.

“Does that interest you?” the clerk, looking up at that moment, asked. Jason’s eyes must have given him away. “Clyde!”

A large, burly man in his 40s came out from a back room. “Find something you like?”

“Well, ah-I mean, I—.” Jason held up the ring of metal.

“Are you looking for one of those? I can help you. If you’d like, we can talk more privately in here.” Clyde gestured to the back room. It was as much a command as an invitation, which Jason quickly accepted.

After Clyde closed the door and they sat down, he said: “Let me guess. You saw someone in one of those, you liked what you saw, and you are thinking about one for yourself.”

“Yes! That’s exactly it! How did you know?”

“That’s usually how guys get the idea. And they really have to like the idea even to come in here.”

“I, uh . . . I’ve never . . .”

“Don’t sweat it sweetheart. I understand. You’re a first-timer, you’re nervous. Don’t worry. Clyde’ll take good care of you. What did you have in mind?”

Haltingly at first, Jason described the ring he’d seen-gold with what looked like a pattern inscribed on it.

Reaching into a drawer near him, Clyde pulled out a piece of metal. “I know exactly the one you mean. Is this it?”

“Yes-that’s exactly it!”

“I thought so. Bet I know who you saw it on. Slight guy, dark hair, cute as a button?”

Jason blushed to hear Drew described that way, especially by a guy. But he nodded.

“Yep. I thought so. Okay. So, you want one for yourself, is that it?”

With only a moment’s hesitation, Jason answered definitively. “Yes. I do.” He felt suddenly solemn for some reason.

“Okay. I can do that. Now, let me explain how it works. These aren’t one-size-fits-all. They’re custom-fitted. This isn’t something you want to be too big on, or worse-too small on. You want it just right,” he said, sing-song-y like he was telling a nursery rhyme. And, that means, my friend, I have to take a measurement...”

Jason stared for a moment before he realized what Clyde was asking. “Oh-oh right! Of course!” As Clyde remained seated in front of him, Jason stood up, and awkwardly undid his pants, and lowered them, along with his boxer-briefs.

“Okay, that’s nice. That’s more than nice, but I digress. You see, ah, I need it to be, well . . . full-mast. Capice?”

“Oh. Well, duh! Um . . .”

“Look, don’t mind me. Let me give you a minute or two, okay? I’ll step out-you do what ever it is you do, do-okey-dokey?” Jason nodded with relief. “Look, if you need help-we all do, sweetie-there’s a couple of magazines in that drawer there. Help yourself. Don’t worry-next person through this door will be me, no one else. Don’t want you deflating at the last moment!” With that Clyde left the office.

Jason played with himself-but it felt weird to do it in a strange place, in someone else’s office. No go. “Gee whiz, I’ve been hornier than hell lately-now when I need a hardon...” Jason reached for the magazines. He remembered the last time he came-just yesterday. A scene from the video he watched came to mind. He felt himself harden quickly. It had been a bi video-so some of the scenes involved guys together. That was the image that now came to him. Jason quickly opened his eyes. He was mostly-but not all the way hard. He reached for the drawer to get the magazines. He thought again of him jacking off, in front of a mirror. He got harder. He opened his eyes again. The magazines were in his hand. The top magazine had a picture on the cover: a man, standing over a younger man, on all fours. He was naked. He had a collar around his neck, and a leash which the standing man held. The crouching man had his face against the standing man’s crotch. He had an ecstatic look on his face.

Jason was shocked at the picture-he recoiled from it. And yet, at that moment, his cock was rock-hard, rigid. Just then Clyde returned.

“Oh my! I see those magazines helped, didn’t they!”

“No, uh-I mean-this isn’t really my sort of thing...” Jason said, quickly handing the magazines to Clyde.

“Oh? Well, something worked, at any rate. Oh my, sometimes I just love my work! Now just stand still-this won’t hurt. I’ll just use this cord to get an accurate measure. Before Jason could react, Clyde looped a cord around the base of his member, as well as his balls. When he had it taut, he marked the cord with a marker. Then he released Jason’s cock. All the time, it bobbed as if alive.

“Okay, now sit tight. This won’t take long.”

“You mean, you’re going to make it for me now?”

“Of course. This isn’t rocket-science. A little heat, a little cut-and-paste-and voila! You’re all wrapped up for Christmas!”

Jason stood still, his throbbing member bouncing against his gut, as Clyde turned to his work table. Putting gloves on his hand, he took a piece of metal, held it over an acetylene torch he had fixed in place, till it was soft. Then-Jason now noticed the dildos, standing at attention like toy soldiers-lined up on the work table. Clyde seemed to know which one was right. He wrapped the pliant metal around the dildo. Then, holding the still-hot metal, he turned back to Jason, who stood exactly as he had before.

“My you do take orders well, don’t you? Good boy!”

Jason blushed. “Thank you.” His cock throbbed visibly. Jason blushed more.

“Now, the last step, once I fit it into place, is to weld the metal...”

“Whoa!” Jason said, backing up.

“Oh, calm down. That’s what this ‘sock’ is for-plus this asbestos cloth. (It’s not actually asbestos-EPA and all-but that’s another story...) You won’t feel a thing. Now sit down.”

Jason relaxed-a little-when he saw the piece of “asbestos cloth.” It looked sturdy enough. Still . . .

“Come on. Down boy! Down! Good boy!”

Clyde slid the “sock” over his member and his nut-sac. Then he laid the heat-proof cloth against the underside of Jason’s cock. Then he wrapped the still hot, still soft metal, around the base of Jason’s equipment. Even through the “sock,” it was pretty hot. Without the “sock,” he’d certainly have been badly burned.

Using a pliers, Clyde placed a small sphere of metal in the gap between the two ends. That was a part of the device Jason hadn’t seen on Drew-but it was part of the gear, he figured. Using the acetylene torch, Clyde welded the ring of metal to the small ball of metal. Then, when he’d pulled away the torch, he grabbed a bowl of water from his work table, and doused Jason’s crotch. The water was pretty cold. “Hey!” Jason yelped.

“That’s one part of my job I always enjoy!” The metal, now cooled, Clyde pulled out the piece of heat-proof cloth, as well as the “sock.” The ring fit snugly in place.

It felt strange against Jason’s bare skin-just shaved, as a matter of fact. And yet-somehow-it felt right.

“That’s it, my boy. You’re ready to go!”

Jason looked down with sudden pride. “Wow! Thanks!”

“My pleasure.” Clyde leered at Jason’s throbbing member. “Really. My pleasure!”

Jason pulled up his Calvin Kleins, then his pants. His erection raged, so he made the best of it. He pulled out his wallet, and retrieved his Mastercard. “I’ll be right back!” Clyde said, brightly.

Even out of sight, Jason was somehow, strangely aware of the ring that now encircled his genitals. And not just because they continued to throb. Somehow-there was a ‘presence’ to the ring...something mystical?

Clyde returned, with Jason’s card and a slip to sign. Jason signed it quickly. In a few minutes, he was at the subway. His erection had still not subsided. He couldn’t hide it. Yet somehow-he didn’t care. Something was different.

When Jason arrived home, he felt a sudden urge to look again at the ring he wore “down there.” He undid his pants, and pulled down his underwear. Jason was standing by the phone-and he noticed the light on his answering machine was blinking. He hit “play.” While he waited for it to rewind, he examined the ring the held his cock and balls. He looked closely-was that writing? He hadn’t noticed that before...It was upside down. He made out the words: “pro...per...ty . . . of...” His eyes bulged when he read the name. Just then the phone message played back.

“Jason, this is Erik. I’ll be back this evening. Why don’t you meet me at my place? You’re ready now, boy. When you arrive, you’ll find everything you need. I’ve waited a long time for this. Preparing you. Step-by-step. Such a long journey. Now-at last.... That’s a good boy...”

Jason stood, transfixed. His crotch bulged obscenely, not only from his erection, which raged, but even more now with the ring. Without a word, he turned, and walked out of his apartment. He took the subway across town to Erik’s house. The whole time, his crotch bulged obviously-but Jason was unaware.

He found the door unlocked. Jason let himself in. He awoke from his trance. Jason surveyed the room. Candles were lit around the room. Music played softly. But no Erik. Something caught his eye-on a low table in the center of the room. Two collars, identical, lying side-by-side. Each one with a tag on it. He couldn’t read the names on them. He didn’t have to.

Jason heard a sound. It came from the guest bedroom down the hall. He headed there. It was Drew. Jason wasn’t surprised. Somehow, he knew.

Drew was undressing. He didn’t say a word. He gestured to a piece of clothing that lay on the table. Jason understood. It was his. One just like it lay beside it. It was Drew’s. They were matching, white athletic supporters. Wordlessly, they stripped out of their clothing, stripped away their former identities, stripped away their manhood. Side by side, the two boys slipped into the clothing provided. It was more than they would need; apparently, it was what their Master desired.

They heard the elevator in the hall. They knew it was time. They went to the living room, made eerie and solemn by candlelight. There was a large open area before the table, where the collars lay. They stopped there; as they heard the door open, they felt an instinct, irresistible now, and side-by-side, two brother puppies fell to their hands and knees. They were ready for Master.