The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Str8Guys

Part Thirteen

In Part One we met Jig, the pornographer, and two of his Str8Guy models: swimmer Tom and construction worker Chad. Both were hypnotized to good effect—they performed for the cameras better than ever before. In Part Two Jig and his stable of six now mind controlled Str8Guys moved from the city to the derelict Dude Ranch he bought with the profits from his porn web site. His Str8Guys got the place ready for the first guests who arrived in Part Three. In parts Four and Five we followed more adventures of Jig and his Str8Guys. They met their ranch folk neighbors and Jig considered the possibilities of adding some country boy ranch hands and local bikers to the Dude Ranch’s entertainment. In Part Six, it was winter and the guys got to know the bikers and country boys better while Jig extended his hypnotic mind control to include these new straight men he collected at the dude ranch. We see everyone learning “What Happens Here Stays Here—WHHSH.” In Part Seven he found himself juggling mind control for a growing number of straight guys who helped set up an unused barn on the Dude Ranch as a biker barracks for his now mind controlled biker dudes. Everybody: guests, bikers, Str8Guys and ranch hands, ended up in the barn loft and on the web site cams. In Part Eight more biker dudes arrived and were hypnotized. The Bar Straight’s country lad ranch hands learned some new tricks. In Part Nine two hapless cousins, lost in the desert, become part of the Dude Ranch web cam scene... as sex slaves. In Part Ten, we found Jig the porn master continuing to mind-train his Str8Guys for the increasingly kinky pleasure of his customers. In Part Eleven... a couple of well-built state troopers stopped by to say hello, but stayed to learn a whole new meaning to “protect and serve.” Then there was that hitchhiker... In part Twelve it was a couple weeks later... we learned about the van full of college wrestlers... it broke down on the country road near the Dude Ranch... followed by naked lunch at the BBQ pit. Part Thirteen conintued the saga of the Wrestling Team and their introdution to the Dude Ranch. In part Fourteen, the story of the Dude Ranch Wrestlers continues...

Online Newsletter Fourteen

-1-

Hello! Jig, your favorate Pornster, here, with another report from the Bar Straight Dude Ranch! Let’s see, where was I? Right, I was getting to know our jock-clad wrestlers better. We were all going at it with our State Troopers and their prisoners. You can read all about that in Newsletter Thirteen, or see it on our Web Cam archives!

To bring that long (hard and happy) story to an end, eventually everybody spewed cum all over the place and we had the prisoners lick everybody and everything clean... we left the Trooper HQ and jogged over toward the bunkhouse and bath house (love that jock-clad, bare-butt wrestler jogging!) to give the lads some down time before bringing them over to the barn where my St8Guys and Bikers had been working all morning setting up their new practice area.

That’s when the pick-up truck jelopy drove up with my three local ranch hands. Just gotta love those corn-fed ranchers: always horny, always ready for WHHSH...

I sent the Team ahead as the Jones brothers came to a stop and jostled each other out of the beat-up truck cab. Matt, the older, exited first, followed by the twins, Mort and Mike.

Matt, a bit shorter than his younger brothers, was a gorgeous hunk of young male: blue eyed, blond haired, broad shoulders, strong back, great build from working at the family ranch, where he and his brothers were home-schooled. The twins, Mike’n’Mort were slightly younger, slightly taller versions of their brother: the same open, good looks, naturally athletic bodies; a bit thinner than their big brother, but truly eye candy! So innocent and so alluring! Sweet ranch lads, ripe and rambunctious! I always keep them that way with careful mind control.

Before they had a chance to comment on the bare-ass jocks jogging away, I used their primary triggers to put them into the WHHSH state of mind and told them we were sponsoring the Ag College wrestling team and I wanted them to hang around for the next couple days to get to know the wrestlers, since the Ranch was going to give both the wrestlers... and my favorite ranch hands (namely the Jones boys) scholarships. The brothers could become part-time students at AC, while working part time at home and at the Dude Ranch. With big “Wow!” looks on their faces, I added, “That ought’a keep ya too busy t’ get into too much trouble! Ya parents will appreciate that, for certain.”

Now while I was talking to them, since they were in their special mind state and the bulging of their crotches was so alluring, I found myself handling their packages through the material of their jeans, while they crowded around me. Could smell the testosterone those boys were exuding... like I said, always horny, always ready. So with one hand I unbuttoned some flannel shirt fronts, exposing their smooth, muscled chests while with the other hand I undid their button front jeans and found myself pulling out stiffening ranch hand meat. That post-hypnotic suggestion never to wear underwear was working fine. I had been training these lads to enjoy being played with together, since some of our guests liked the idea of having handsome young twins, and their big brother, available for fun and games. But you’ve all seen some of that on the web cam archives, I’m sure! The lads were their usual responsive, studly selves and so I quickly had three ver similar, very stiff hard-ons poking out of those tight jeans.

“OK, ‘nough funnin’ I want ya all to strip down, dump your clothes into your truck, since you won’t need ‘em while you’re here.” Quickly I was leading three handsome, naked lads to the bathouse to meet my Team. Told them we all had to jog there, since that was one of the Team Rules: no walking! “An you boys are gonna volunteer to become Team Supporters—an’ how’d you like becoming the official cheerleaders for the Team?” The grins, that had started when I offered them scholarships, continued even broader. Yep, I’m sure my rancher lads will make just fine wrestling team supporters!

The wrestlers were showering and climbing into the big hot tub as we arrived, so I called them all together and had them line up with their Coach. Nice view: wet jocks wearing wet jocks! Lined my rancher lads opposite them, with me, and did some WHHSH introductions. I gave each jock, including their coach, their erection triggers as I introduced each to the ranchers. Nicely bulging AC wet jocks. Then I did the same for the Jones lads. Since they were naked, their young stiffies popped straight ahead. Nice sight too! Good web cam candy!

That’s when I decided to play some “Getting to Know You” games that I thought would go over good on the bath house cams. And here is what I did:

“Alright men, I want you all to get to know each other better. Dude Ranch style. WHHSH! This is what we’re gonna do. I’m dividing you into three groups of three; one rancher with two wrestlers. Coach, I need your help. I’ve got some pieces of rope over here we have available for guest games that will work just fine. Clasp your hands behind your backs and leave ‘em there for now. Coach, let’s push those cocks out of those jocks and each group stand close so we can tie your hard-ons together. Eyes closed. Stand at brace.” All the young studs responded as their mind control required... love it when they do that!

So we tied them together. The boys all got harder. “Now lads, there are only a couple good ways to get to know a buddy better. Ya can sweat together—an’ you’ll all be doing that in a while helping build the training loft, ya can suffer together and ya can sperm together. That’s what we’re doing now. Coach an’ I each have a piece of rope. Arms around each others’ waists; hold tight. No whimperin’!” I nodded to the Coarch and we layed into the lads’ bubble butts with the ropes. Coach got harder; me too! After each boy had gotten five or six whacks, I said, “Ok Coach, enough.” I paused for effect.

“Now men, I want you to feel that burn on your butts. Studly lads need to get whupped once in a while and whenever we discipline you, you know its for the best. I want you to remember to appreciate strict disicpline! You wrestlers and you ranch hands are part of a bigger team, the Dude Ranch Horny Lad Team! You’re gonna prove that by cumming together on my command. As I count to ten, you’ll get hornier and harder. When I reach “Ten” you’ll shoot, long and hard. Coach, count with me.”

“1... feeling hot and horny...

2... Feel your hard-ons...

3... Tied together, harder...

4... Feel your bud’s cocks throbbin...

5... Gettin’ hornier and harder...

6... Feelin’ th’cum risin’...

7... Can’t hold back...

8... Nuts tightenin’..

9... Cumin’ with your buds...

10... Cumin’ on command... now!”

And sure enough, all those hard young men began to cum on command —the three groups started thrusting and spewing all over each other!

That’s when I signalled Coach Jack to help me haul the lads onto the floor in a big pile, with us on top, “... and now, let’s clean up this mess; eyes remain closed. Lick everything clean!” Bunch of tongues all over everyone. Both Coach and I came while licking, so the lads had more to clean up.

Coach Jack and some of the wrestlers piled into the big hot tub. Made sure my three ranch hands got in too. Nice looks, all those wrestlers and ranchers... but I held Jace out of the tub and told the Coach to talk the boys into a nice relaxed state of mind. And that’s what he did, using a simple count-down induction, as I had trained him to do.

That gave me a chance to bring Jace over to one of the two new sports whirlpool tubs we had installed along the back wall of the bathhouse, good for sore wrestler muscles... and just big enough for two to cuddle, which is what I wanted to do with my young wrestler.

Got us both into the tub, turned on the water jets and knelt between the lad’s legs, pullng his butt against me. Well, like I said, I’m basically a bottom and love to service my straight men, but there is something about a young, slim, muscled jock that brings out the top in me! I got hard and my cock easily found Jace’s hole. He got that half-smiling, half- eyes closing look of contentment as he felt me push all the way into my pubes. My arms pulled him closer; his eyes shut as I my tongue began to probe into his sweet mouth... love just being lost in the moment.

I began to pump easy as I talked him down, between smootches. Nothing sweeter than a lad surrendering completely. Now I knew how Chad must feel about SlaveTom or our Trooper Sarge about his Prisoner #23. Felt I needed to control and protect; to train and to perfect... I knew I wanted more from this young wrestler than I had ever wanted from all the straight men I control at the Dude Ranch. Maybe I fall in love too easily, ‘cause that’s really how I feel about all my Str8Guys.

-2-

But back to my narrative of the events of the day. Eventually, I left Jace in the tub—with a big, half sleepy, grin on his handsome face. Grabbed one of the two-way radios that I’ve placed strategically about the Dude Ranch and checked in on the straight men in the barn, where they were putting together a practice area for our wrestlers. Led by Big Moose,the Dude and Chad, my construction studs, they were making good progress. Since I wanted the ranchers and wrestelers to help with the work, I needed to hustle them over to the barn where a bit of painting and carrying some equipment was all that was still needed.

So I got Coach Jack out of the big tub and with his help rousted the team and ranch hands out of the bath hous., Nice sight, watching all those wet bubble-butts jogging to the barn. Everybody had mostly dried in the hot noontime sun by the time we got there and I led them into the cool shade of our big, old barn.

I was duly impressed by how quickly my straight men had thrown plank flooring across the barn beams, creating a big platform at the front end of the barn. Chad had make the two hour round-trip to the local building supply in record time too. He was using the barn’s pully brace to haul a big fan up near the roof, where it would pull air through the barn and out an old hay door, high up above the loft. A couple of the Str8Guys were pulling at the ropes from the ground while the Dude and Big Moose secured the fan in the opening.

Just like the sleep loft in the Biker Barn, they had built ladders on either end to get up to the loft and had let down several thick, knotted ropes along the railing they built at the end of the loft. While the rest of us could use the ladders, I pulled the Coach aside and suggested that he tell his team that they had to use only the ropes to exercise their upper body strength. Giving my straight men special rules of behavior for various situations helps their mind control grow stronger and more complete.

Well, there was a pile of exercise equipment and several matts that had to be gotten up to the loft, but first we needed to white wash the old barn walls and roofing up there, for better lighting... and that would be a great way for the wrestling lads to help get their space ready. It turned out to be messier than I expected; but with straight men, I should have known better!

At least the white wash was water based, and Big Moose had somehow gotten a hose and fawcet up to the loft, with an old utility sink, so I cleaned-up after the ranch lads and wrestlers who did the painting while the straight men got the equipment in place.

Did I tell you that they were all working bareass? But you probably already knew that from the Practice Loft Cams... While my straight men were all naked, the wrestlers wore their “AC” Team Jocks. I wanted them to be real proud of those jocks!

As I was saying, I kept pulling lads aside to wipe paint splats off. I rather enjoyed that... gave me some personal time with each boy, reinforcing his mind control triggers, handling nice, firm, young muscles as I wiped off paint drips that followed the curves of those hard bodies... mmm... you do know that I love my job!

Well, after a couple hours the loft was pretty much set up and I thought we ought to have an opening ceremony of sorts. Had a couple of the guys get some beer for the dudes and juice for the lads and got them all sitting around the wrestling matts.

“Good job men! Let’s inaugerate our Dude Ranch Wrestlers Loft by posting the wrestlers code which I have right here, framed and ready. Pay close attention to these Rules. All Wrestlers and Wrestling Team Supporters will memorize the Rules!

I read:

The AC Wrestling Team Code

Wear Your Team Jock with Pride!

The Team Jock means:

  • Total Focus
  • Complete Commitment
  • Willing Obedience
  • Great Enthusiasm
  • Study Hard
  • Work Hard
  • Train Hard
  • Play Hard

Always jogging, never Walking...

Tough, quiet and ready!

AC... AC... Ac...

Team Supporters always show Wrestlers due respect. Wrestlers are always ready to service Dude Ranch supporters.

WHHSH

“OK; now let’s all read this again, together...” Well mind-controlled straight men, ranchers and wrestlers all repeated the Code with me.

“Coach, now on with a demonstration by the wrestlers of how they train and spar... I want everyone here to pay attention to the Coach. He’s in charge up here.”

“Thanks Boss. We always start with some stretching. Team! Follow my lead.” Obviously the team had followed this routine before and soon we were watching a half dozen supple wrestlers and their equally supple coach twisting and stretching in ways that made their jock-clad bodies seem hypnotic... well, I found myself entranced...

“Nice stretches Coach. But before you start demonstrating wrestling moves, let me suggest bringing the stretches up to a new level...”

One of the things I really enjoy doing with my straight men when I have one of them for their weekly one-on-one mind control sessions is what I call “manipulation training.” After an hypnosis session on the mind-control lounge in my office, the one with the cam right above it, I’ll take my zonked straight man down on the rug and sort of massage him, and twist and manipulate him while telling him to relax, let go... The object is to get the Str8Guy used to being intimately handled. With Coach Jack I decided to jack it up a notch.

“So Coach, come here and kneel in front of me.” I used an obedience trigger. So our square-jawed, strong-muslced coach knelt before me, looking so vulnerable and ready.

“Now I’m going to push you into positions, twist you, stretch you. I want you to go with the flow, let go and let me guide and control your movements. As I do so, you will become more and more relaxed, unable to resist complying...”

I got my hands on him, using all my strength to twist, bend and position him, stretching him against my knees, across my chest... the closer I got to him, the more of our skin that was in contact, the more he relaxed, “Eyes closed.”

At one point I had him stretched on his back on the matt, pulling his middle up by his erection while probing his butthole with my other hand, bringing him into an arch, sucking his cock from his jock and deep into my throat. The Coach was leaking precum like... well, like a teen wrestler!

And then I had him on his stomach, flexing his arms and legs backwards, having him grab is toes with is fingers, arched again. Twisting him, we were in such close contact that I forgot where I was, or that there were a dozen straight men and our various lads watching. But, of course, I had to come back to focus on controlling the situation.

I released the Coach and suggested, “Good demonstration Coach! I want you to do this with your wrestlers every day. And now, You take Plato and I’ll take Jace and let’s put them through the same manipulation routine. Then we’ll get some of our Team Supporters to help with the other lads. This is called ‘Buddy Manipulating’ and I want you all to learn to do it. Everybody stay focused and remember these moves!”

The usual straight guy jostling and mumbling stopped. Love it when my mind controlled men focus!

Coach Jack didn’t need any further encouragement and he grabbed Plato, our most muscular wrestler, while I reached for my Jace. Noticed my straight men mostly sporting hard-ons while they watched the Coach and me handle our wrestlers. Jace relaxed quickly as I began to man-handle him.. well, one part of him didn’t relax, but got stiffer and longer! Felt real good to be pressing and twisting him and feeling his supple muscles moving to my demands. Skin on skin... yep, love my job! Made sure everyone... including you cam-addicted customers out there, got a good view of me pulling the lad’s hips up and sucking his erection into my mouth as I deep-throated him while manipulating his gorgeous young body...

That’s when I called for Chad and the Dude and two of the others to take on the remaining wrestlers while I named another three to do the same with our rancher hands. We definitely needed supple cheerleaders!

After about ten silent minutes of manipulation I was so horny I knew I had to have Jace right then and there. So I suggested, “It’s time for the wrestlers to show their appreciation for being trained. And you ranch hands too. Alright.... Everyone 69.”

Jace eagerly dove onto my cock while I continued to work on his, noticing that all the others were at it too. So I let go of Jace’s erection long enough to order, “The rest of you straight men, pair off and join in. This is the official opening of the Wrestler’s Loft and I want everyone to get off!”

A lot of sucking later, when I was sure everyone was spent, I instructed, “That’s good. Now everyone just sprawl where you are; there’ll be a half hour rest period. Eyes closed! No noise. No moving around. If I hear any noise, someone will get spanked! After rest period we’ll see our wrestlers demonstrate their moves.”

It felt good to know that my usually boisterous straight men, well mind-controlled as they are, would follow instructions carefully. Within a couple minutes everything was quiet except for the sound of the big fan and some light snoring. I cuddled with Jace and let go.

-3-

Maybe more than a half hour passed; I found myself lying fully on top of Jace, and, as I picked my head up, his blue eyes were gazing at me... I fell into his eyes and realized that I am mind-controlled too!

Couldn’t let the lads and straight men rest too long, or they’d get horny again and we’d end up... well, not letting the Team get enough practice... wrestling practice, that is!

So I put on my Boss voice and rousted my sleeping beauties. “Str8Guys Wake up! Team! Wake up! Ranch hands! Wake up! Dudes! All of you, up and at it! Let’s stay focused. It’s time for our Team to demonstrate their wrestling moves... Cocks back into jocks! Team on the matts! Supporters, sit around the edges!” I pushed and shoved, playfully smacked some bare butts. It’s good for my men to know who is the Boss!

With the usual straight-guy-just-woke-up grumbling, everybody sorted out, “Now listen up! I’ve got a surprise for our Team Supporters: special Team Supporters Athletic Supporters! Right, more jocks for my favorite studs. I had Chad pick up a couple dozen jocks for you all to wear when you’re here with our wrestling team! Now ya know our Team have their special ‘AC’ Jocks.” I held up a fist-full of clean, new jocks. “These will be our special Supporter Supporters! Instead of the capital ‘AC’ that our Team wears proudly on their jocks, our Bar Straight Dude Ranch Supporter jocks will each have a lower case ‘ac’ on it with a straight bar below. So while we watch the wrestling practice, I’ve got a marker and I’ll give you each your special jocks. Coach, take over!”

While the Coach took his lads through a series of sparring sessions (do love the way wrestlers twist around... ‘specially when they’re just jock clad!) I went from straight man to straight man and put an “ac/” supporter on each Team Supporter!

By the way, you can buy used Supporter Supporters, guaranteed to have been worn by our Str8Guys while working out with the Team, and never washed. You’ll be able to smell the testosterone! Just go to our private Dude Ranch Online General Store, put in your member number, and we’ll ship it fast... well, as fast as my straight men can change jocks and pack the shipping box!

A little distinction here, for those of you who are “command and control” freaks. Our lads practice wrestling at the new practice loft in the main barn, but they and all our straight men work out at the biker barn where we have most of our exercise equipment. So the supporter jocks will have been worn at both locations and while jogging, since the Coach wants his lads to run every day and our Team supporters run with them. Please also note that the only jocks available are supporter-worn. The Teams “AC” jocks are not for sale. But, if the lads win that State Championships, as I know they will, we’ll auction off those special jocks and use the proceeds for Team scholarships!

OK, that’s enough of an ad break. Back to the practice loft.

After I made sure all the straight men had their jocks on, and I put mine on, I knelt down behind the Dude who was siting cross-legged focused on the Team practice, to massage his shoulders. I love that stud’s shape and my hands love the feel of his skin. My straight men always appreciate it when I give them some special attention like that. So I went from massaging to chewing on his shoulders and neck and then, leaning across his lap, to licking his balls and sucking his cock which was sticking out of his jock. Mmmm... great taste. Kept gazing at the wrestlers twisting and groping eachother while I sucked him off. He spermed for me quickly, shooting a half dozen strong pulses of mancream down my throat. Mmmm...

Relaxing and watching the lads wrestling was just what I needed after all the exertions of the day. Must say, things are easier here at the Dude Ranch when I have guests, since they keep my stright men busy... but, nothing better than hangin’ around with my horny studs, watching wrestlers grapplin’ and sweatin’!

The Coach even got my ranch lads into the act and he said they had some good moves; must of done a lot of wrestling each other as they grew up. He opined the cheerleaders needed to know what it’s like to wrestle and they needed to be in as good physical shape, and as flexible, as his teamates.

When practice was ending I asked the Coach to pick the two wrestlers who did the best that day, which he did, naming Plato and Shortstuff. “That’s great Coach! I want you to lead your wrestlers and my ranch lads to the swimming hole to cool off. The rest of you men are going to clean up here and shower. Then we’ll get a BBQ together in honor of our best wrestlers. And they can show us what they can do on the Bronk! Remember, Team Supporters wear supporter jocks only when hangin’ with the Team!”

Well, gotta catch up with my straight guys, or I’ll never get the BBQ ready! More next time.

End of Newsletter 14.