The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreword: This story follows straight on from the story; A story for Wentworth: The Biker’s revenge 2. People from the last two The Biker revenge stories appear near the end of this story.

A STORY FOR CHRISTOPHER: THE BIKER’S REVENGE 3.

BY THE SLAVER.

Attorney Christopher was feeling positively smug with himself as he worked late at his computer in the offices of the law firm he worked for. Tomorrow he was going to make the deal that would set him up for life, but not through his work. For a long time now he had been working on the side for a powerful crime family, not directly, but he made sure that anyone they wanted out of the way was sent to jail for very long teams, or they were deported. Either way, once that person was out of the spot light it wasn’t long before they were found dead. This part of the dealt Attorney Christopher did not approve off. After his final meeting with the Family tomorrow morning, where he would hand over a record of all his deals with them, he would then have enough money to disappear. As he worked, visions of yachts, exotic islands and half naked native girls danced in his head.

What sounded like a car backfiring suddenly jarred Christopher’s thoughts. It was so loud that for a minute he couldn’t tell whether it was actually a backfire or a gunshot. He quickly crossed to the window and looked through the blinds onto the street below. Hmmm, nothing there, he thought. Suddenly, Christopher was grabbed from behind by a huge thug, a gun pointed at his neck. “WHA...what do you want?” Christopher started to ask. The thug clamped a huge gloved hand over Christopher’s quivering mouth. “What do I want,” he growled. “I want revenge and I’m going to get it. Now shut the fuck up” Christopher’s eyes widened in fear as he tried to look at the thug’s face, which was covered by a black ski mask. “Now, we can do this the easy we or the rough,” the thug said, his hot breath close to Christopher’s ear. “Which way is it to be? The rough way?”

“Rrrrrmmmmppphhhh. Mmmggg-GGGMMMPPPHHH!!!!” was all the attorney could manage from behind the thug’s big gloved hand. “Yeah, I thought so. Well, I’ll tell you what you’re goanna do,” the thug said. “Sit down.” Christopher did what he was told. The thug handed Christopher a white handkerchief and brandishing the gun. “Stick that in your mouth. Now.” Christopher slowly started fingering the white cloth between his own lips. “Faster! And make sure you get it in good and deep!” Christopher had no choice but to comply. The thug handed him a long strip of white cloth. “Now tie this around your mouth. As tight as you can. Now” In his panic, Christopher did as he was told, fastening a tight, thick knot at the back of his own head. “Can you talk?” Christopher could only manage a few muffled grunts. “Good. Now, hands behind your back.”

Attorney Christopher couldn’t believe this was happening as he felt his wrists being tightly bound behind the chair. As the thug started winding rope around his body, he looked up into the masked face. “Mmmmgggggghhhh rrrmmmmpppphhhh MMMMGGGGGGHHHHH??” was all he could manage. “Shut the fuck up,” the thug said as he began roping Christopher’s ankles to the chair. “I’ve made you gag yourself so I don’t have to listen to you talk, right?” He finished tying Christopher’s feet, then stood up and pointed the gun at the frightened Christopher. “Now time to show myself,” said the thug. He reached up a pulled off the ski mask. Christopher found himself looking up at the face of the Sheriff’s Deputy, who had been into the offices earlier that day.

He remembers that at the time, he had thought that the Deputy looked odd, and out of place, his hair was dirty and greasy as was his beard and his arms below the short shirt sleeves were covered in tattoos and there was that strange glazed look to his eyes. Also looking at the guy more closely the attorney felt sure he had seen the guy somewhere else before this morning. “I’m called The Biker. You sent down my twin brother, now I’ve come here to have my revenge on you for betraying him.” A deep dread came over the attorney he now remembered who The Biker looked like. The Attorney’s last case had been against a person called Godfrey Biker, he was it seemed The Biker’s twin brother. And Godfrey had been the last person that Christopher had removed for The Family.

“Rrrmmmpph MMGGGGG??? MMMMPPPHH!!!” Christopher grunted, shaking his head violently.

The Biker shoved the gun close to Christopher’s face. “I am not...fucking...around,” he said malevolently. “This is a real gun with real bullets and I’m getting real pissed off.” Christopher tried to scream through the gag but The Biker clamped his gloved hand over it. “Now where’s the fucking disk of all your back-handers from the mob?” The Biker hissed. “I know all about your little side line. I wouldn’t have had it not been for my brother.” The attorney did not move, of moan. The Biker brought his gun up right in front of Christopher’s face; he brushed one side of Christopher’s face with the barrel. Christopher motioned with his head to a disk lying on the desk. The Biker picked it up and showed it to him. “This one?” he asked. “Mmmmm-hmmmmm. Mmm-HMMMMMPPPPHHH!!” Was all Christopher could managed, nodded?

The Biker cupped Christopher’s chin in his gloved hand. “Good. That was very cooperative. I’m going to make a call; some of my men will drop by and pick you up.” Christopher shook his head negatively. The Biker patted Christopher on the head. “OK. I’m outta here. See you later at my place.” Christopher tried to plead with his eyes, but The Biker had turned to leave. He had obviously gotten what he wanted for now. Suddenly there was a noise in the hall. “Mr Christopher you still here?” Christopher actually thought he might be rescued when he heard the voice calling out. He gave a muffled cry out from beneath his gag. But that had the effect of making The Biker clasp his gloved hand over his mouth. “Shut the fuck up,” He said, pointing the gun at Christopher’s head. “One more fucking sound out of you. And I’ll blow your fucking brains all over this fucking office.” Christopher’s eyes widened as he nodded in compliance. Christopher watched as The Biker hid behind the door.

A short knock on the office door was followed by Lawrence, the security guard. Unfortunately, though he was tall and had a reasonably powerful body, Lawrence was just about the dim-witted excuse for a security guard in the history of man. He stared stupidly at Christopher for a minute or two, before he asked, “Uh...Mr Christopher did someone...like...tie you up or something?”

“RRRRRMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHH” was all Christopher could manage as a reply, trying to motion with his head that The Biker was standing behind the door with his gun in his hand. Lawrence, naturally, didn’t get it. “Uhhh...like...should I untie you now or should I just take out the gag, and fuck that lovely mouth of your?” Christopher just looked at Lawrence: of all the times for Lawrence to state that he was gay. Christopher could not believe it.

“Don’t bother, you dumb mother fucker,” The Biker said, as Lawrence turned around in surprise and was greeted by the thump of the gun butt on his bald head. Christopher watched in horror as the one person who might have been able to save him slumped heavily to the floor. “OK, show times over,” The Biker said, “Time for act two.” With an amazing show of strength, the thug lifted Lawrence from the floor and seated him in another chair, where Bike deftly roped him in the same manner as he had done to Christopher. The Biker gagged Lawrence with one of his own socks and his tie. The Biker reached into Lawrence’s pocket and removed his security pass, keys, wallet and a small spray can. Then he silently mouthed the words “back in a while” and was gone.

All Christopher could do was struggle silently and wait for Lawrence to come round. Slowly Lawrence came round. “RRRRRMMMMPPPPHHHHHHH” Lawrence moaned into the sock stuffed in his mouth. The two of them managed to swing their chairs back-to-back, but they couldn’t loosen their bonds, try as they might. “Stop that.” Snapped The Biker coming back into the room shutting his mobile. “Me boys are on their way.” The Biker chuckled, patting Christopher on the head. The Biker held up the spray can he had taken from Lawrence. Christopher looked at the can: INSTANT RAGDOLL it said. Before Christopher could let out another muffled cry, The Biker sprayed a large cloud of the gas in his face. As blackness engulfed him, Christopher could reveal in the fact that The Biker had got the wrong disk. The Biker then quickly gave Lawrence a dose of INSTANT RAGDOLL. With both guys now out cold The Biker had no reason to stay, his boys would pick Christopher and Lawrence up and take them back to base.

The Biker left the office and made his way out of the building. As he past another smaller office The Biker stopped he put his hand in a pocket and removed the disk he had taken from Christopher’s office. He tapped on the side of his face a few time then he went into the office. The office was empty and bear, the only things in it were a desk, a chair and a lap-top computer. The Biker mover quickly over to the lap-top, turned it on and slid in the disk. The machine hummed softly as it rooted up. Finally it stopped humming, but the screen remained blank, the disk was empty. In anger The Biker through the lap-top across the room, it hit the opposite wall with a loud crash and fell to the floor in pieces. “Who’s there? How did you get in?” Asked a voice from outside the room.

‘Fuck’ Thought The Biker. ‘There one of the other security guards. And this one won’t be as dim as the other one.’ The Biker just had time to pull his mask back on, and get behind the open door, before the guard entered the room. The guard walked slowly into the room, he stopped a little way into the room, looking round. “Are you looking for me by any chance?” Asked The Biker stepping from behind the door. The guard swung round, but The Biker was ready for him. As soon as the guard’s face was in front of him, The Biker spayed INSTANT RAGDOLL in the guard’s face. He fell to the ground, silently.

The Biker walked over to the pile of bits and pieces that had once been a lap-top computer. He picked up the disk from the floor and slipped it back into his pocket. Then The Biker took out his phone and made another call to his men, telling them that there were three to be picked up, not one. The Biker started moving towards an exit, this time he made it all the way out, without seeing or without being seen by any C.C.T.V cameras. The Biker walked across the parking lot and over to his bike, he climbed on and drove away. A few moments later a black van pulled into the parking lot.

So time later Christopher came round, to find that he had been tried to some sort of wooden X frame in the middle of a cold damp room, deep in the bowels of some building. He was still dressed in his suit, but his cock and balls were hanging out the front of his pants. The room was dimly lit, Christopher could not see much, but he was sure that there was someone in the dimly lit room with him. Was it Lawrence? Suddenly, the dim light brightened slightly, Christopher then saw that he was not alone, that The Biker was standing just to the right of a small door.

The Biker walked into the room, Christopher tried to cry out, but there was now a ball-gag, in his mouth. “You have been a bad boy, sending my brother to jail, tut, tut.” Said The Biker. “But I’m going to get my revenge on you for that, just like I did on that cop that arrested him and that doctor guy. How just be a good boy and just take what’s coming to you, and soon you will be a new man. With a whole new outlook on life and you place in it.”

Christopher cried into the gag in his mouth. The Biker looked at Christopher’s impressive dick and ball hanging out his pants; he reached forward and grabbed Christopher’s dick and begins to jerk him to rigidity. Christopher’s dick responds immediately to The Biker’s expert stimulation. “You seemed too be enjoying that. Now let’s see how much cum you have in those balls of yours.” Said The Biker he increased his stimulations. Christopher moaned into his gag. The Biker increases his jerking of Christopher’s dick more muffled moans came from Christopher. The Biker increased his jerking again; suddenly Christopher’s prick erupted geysers of cum, which landed on his suit pants and jacket, and on him. “Excellent, I will continue to milk your dick till you are completely spent. After which you will become a mindless, but willing bottom.” Said The Biker.

The Biker looks hard at Christopher, and starts to jerk him off a second time. This time it didn’t take long before the frustrated Christopher erupted again. The Biker went to work a third time on Christopher’s cock he came but this time a very small amount. Christopher’s forth orgasm produced nothing. The Biker nodded he pulled a hypodermic syringe from one of his pockets. The Biker grabs Christopher’s hair and pulls his head right back. Then The Biker plunges the hypodermic into Christopher’s neck and depresses the plunger, a large dose of The Biker’s mind-breaker drug entered Christopher’s body. Christopher’s head fells forwards as he struggles to stay conscious. Soon Christopher can’t help but surrenders to the drugs, his head droops onto his chest, he was deeply asleep and at the Mersey of The Biker. Who then injected a second syringe into the unconscious Christopher, and put a pair of headphones on Christopher’s head and removed the ball-gag.

“Slave!” Said a voice sternly from the headphones. “You know you want to please The Biker. Well listen to me and you will make him very proud of you, Slave.” Christopher’s brain was now completely open to the reprogramming of the voice. “You must always be naked and suck large hard cocks. You must always be naked and have your ass pounded by a group a large built men, all of who had very large dicks. But, the guy you most want to have is your MASTER, the one in tight black leather.” Over, and over the voice went on. Saying the same things.

After a few hours Christopher’s pupils were dilated completely and Christopher was agreeing earnestly, that he would please The Biker and would serve his MASTER. The Biker turned off the headphones, and told two of his gang to release Christopher. Christopher was then lead to another smaller cold damp room by the two men, and over to a fuck bench. His suit was removed, and Christopher was told to lay face down on the bench. Once on the bench Christopher’s legs were spread apart and tied to the bench, his arms were tied down ever side of his body. A guy in a tight black rubber suit entered the room, and walked over to Christopher lying on the bench.

As he watched the guy in the rubber suit pull open a flap in the front of the suit, freeing a rock hard cock. Christopher immediately knew that the guy was his MASTER, although he didn’t know how he knew, he just knew. Christopher had no conscious memory of anything anymore. The zonked out Christopher looked up at the rock hard dick in front of him, and opened his mouth. The guy in the tight black rubber suit thrust his dick into the open mouth, and down Christopher’s throat. Christopher started to suck the hard throbbing cock. Up and down the cock went Christopher’s mouth; he could feel the cock throbbing. Suddenly the guy in rubber ached his back, and let out a loud cry. Spunk shot into Christopher’s mouth and down his throat. Christopher gulped down all of the cum.

No sooner had the guy in the tight black rubber suit pulled his dick out of Christopher’s mouth, than the same guy in black rubber thrust his dick up Christopher’s arse. Christopher cried out, as the dick entered his arse. But, soon Christopher was thrusting his hips back and forewords in time with the thrusting of the invading dick. The guy thrust his dick deeper into Christopher; he pushed more and more of his dick deeper and deeper into Christopher’s arse, the guy let out a loud cry as he cum, his cum shooting deep into Christopher. The guy pulled his dick out of Christopher’s arse, Christopher just lay on the bed with a look of pleasure and joy on his face.

The guy pushed his shit and cum covered dick into Christopher’s mouth, Christopher moaned in pleasure in-between licks of the cum and shit covered dick. The guy who had humped Christopher left the room shortly after that two of The Biker’s men, dressed in tight latex and black rubber hoods came into the room. They cleaned out Christopher’s arse with cold water and a wide hose. After the men had finish with Christopher, his arse was butt-plugged with a very large plug, he was gagged with a ball-gag and finally he was put into a tight rubber straight jacket. And then Christopher was locked in a small metal cage.

Later that night the cage door was pulled open, and two of The Biker’s men, naked, pulled Christopher out of the cage. And bound him very tightly, face down over a wooden horse, still in the straight jacket. One of The Biker’s men walked round in front of Christopher. He grabbed Christopher’s head and pulled it up, and then thrust his dick in and out of his mouth, faster and faster. With a loud cry he arched his back and shot a large amount of his cum deep down Christopher’s throat. After he had finished his orgasm, he pulled his limp dick out of Christopher’s mouth, and wiped it in Christopher’s hair. Both men then left the room.

A few moments later The Biker entered the room. He walked over to Christopher and patted him on the head. The Biker then spoke to Christopher. “I see that one of my boy has been enjoying your arse, I must had a word with about that, later!” It was obvious from the dullness of his pupils that Christopher was still out of it from the fucking and the drugs from the night before. “Ah wwwhattt?” he slurred.

The Biker thrust two of his fingers into Christopher’s already violated arse, and worked them in deep, and roughly. Christopher moaned loudly, and tried to push down onto the invading fingers, but he was tied to the wooden horse to tightly. The Biker forced in a third finger even more moans came from Christopher. “Where’s the disk? Tell me, or I’ll ram my whole fist and forearm deep into your pussy arse.” Said The Biker. Christopher shook his head. “No, go to hell.” The Biker’s third finger was quickly followed by his fourth; all four fingers were forced in and out of Christopher’s arse even more roughly. Christopher’s whole body now shook, but still he would not say where the disk was.

The Biker suddenly tucked his thumb underneath all his fingers and slammed his whole hand into Christopher’s arse. Christopher screamed out. “I’ll tell. Please stop, I’ll tell you.” But The Biker would not stop. Christopher felt his arse-hole stretched wider, as The Biker’s fist penetrated him. This was not a dick inside him now, but something much, much larger, and it was painful. Christopher begged The Biker to stop, and said that he would tell everything he wanted to know. But The Biker took no notice. Christopher felt his hole snapped shut around The Biker’s wrist, so that The Biker’s wrist became firmly lodged in his arse. The Biker started a rough and hard fuck of Christopher’s hole with his fist, with each hard deep thrust The Biker managed to slide more and more of his forearm into Christopher’s gaping hole. All the time Christopher was begging and pleading for The Biker to stop.

After 95 minutes The Biker finally pulled his fist out, he looks at Christopher bound to the wooden horse. “That is just a taste of the punishment that I can dish out to those who displease me. Now the reel disk, where is it.” For a moment Christopher did not speak. He just lay still on the horse, there were tearstains on his face and his hole was still stretched open. Then he spoke his voice barley a whisper. “It’s in the computer stack, still in the disk drive.” The Biker nodded. “You’d better be telling the truth, you know what in store for you if it’s not true.” Christopher said nothing, but nodded his head, yes. The Biker then made Christopher lick the lube & shit off his fist and arm. This was too much for the violated Christopher, who fell unconscious half way through cleaning The Biker’s arm. The Biker smiled, he had enjoyed wearing the tight rubber suit to break Christopher.

The Biker sat at an old battered desk, light from the scroll of text flowing across the lap-top in front of him, played on his face. There was a beep from the lap-top as the information stopped flowing across the screen. The Biker sat looking at the blank screen. The information from the disk, (The real dater disk from Christopher’s computer.) had been both useful, and unsettling. Useful in that The Biker now have at least 300 men to choice from, of which he could kidnap and turn into cock worshiping cum dumps to be sold. And unsettling in the fact that if the disk was to be believed, The Biker’s younger twin brother was also working for the same crime family that Christopher had.

As The Biker stood up, from under the desk came a slurping sound. On his knees and hands under the desk was orderly Miles. He was now The Biker’s permanent cock-sucker always there ready to serve his master’s cock. The Biker patted the top of the orderly’s bald head as he walked around the desk and into the room.

On the floor at one end of the room, was a giant of a black man, he was the security guard that The Biker had knocked out in the office. The giant guard was down on all fours, his body covered in sweat. On his face was a great expression of bliss, as behind him, one of The Biker’s men, a heavy built man leaned onto the guard’s back, his hands grasping the guard’s shoulders. The Biker’s man’s cock was definitely embedded deep inside the giant black guard’s ass. The guy’s cock was embedded so deep in the guard’s arse that his large ball-sacks rested on the guard’s butt-cheeks.

The Biker spoke to his man whose cock was deep in the guard’s arse: “I hear that your guard friend there had some attitude problems, all fixed now I hope!” The Biker’s man gave the giant black guard a few lazy thrusts, producing moans of approval from the guard. “Yeah, all sorted. He was an arrogant asshole as well. And he kept insisting that he was straight not gay.” Said the guy as he gave the guard a few more lazy thrusts. “But that’s all fixed as well, now all he cares about is the feeling of gorgeous dick deep inside his tight black virgin ass.” The guy said. The cum stains around the guard’s mouth and on his chin, were signs that he must’ve sucked dick earlier on.

Further in the room on his knees, with the wooden and rubber collar of the training device round his neck was Lawrence. The Biker moved nearer, the device was not on, Lawrence’s head was still, but his mouth was open. The head of former deputy Rob’s throbbing cock pointed straight at Lawrence’s moist, warm mouth, waiting. “I hope you like my little device that you’re attached to. As I told those before you. This device is going to be very useful in introducing you to your new existence as a slave and cock-sucker.”

The Biker pushed a remote in his hand Lawrence’s head began bobbing steadily up and down the former deputy Rob’s cock, and the former total top Lawrence tasted another man’s cock for the first time. He tried to fight the bobbing of his head on Rob’s cock, but it was no use. “You wanted Christopher to give you a blow job. Well I’m sorry, that’s not going to happen. He’s mine now. In a short while you won’t want your cock served, all that will matter to you then is serve other peoples cocks and your arse will become a Cum Dump to be filled. I think it won’t be long before former deputy Rob cums in your mouth.” Said The Biker. He hadn’t finished speaking, before the former deputy’s warm cum flood into Lawrence’s mouth. He slightly whimpered, his eyes glazed over and The Biker’s changes to him become permanently.

The Biker moved on to Christopher. The former attorney found himself in the same position as the security guard- down on all fours, but instead of someone cock in his arse, the base of a butt-plug could be seen in his. Christopher’s face was only inches away from one of The Biker’s men’s cocks. “I have something special for you.” Said The Biker patting Christopher’s now bald head. “A thank you for all that information you gave me!” The Biker gave a short, wicked laugh. “Like you had any choice in the matter!” The former attorney did not reply. “Now while I’ll go and get your special something, you serve that guy’s cock that’s in front of you, like a good cock-sucker!” The Biker left the room, Christopher opened his mouth the guy guided his hard throbbing cock into Christopher’s willing mouth. Christopher went to work on the cock.

A short time later The Biker returned, with him was Dr Wentworth. The doctor’s cock was hard, erect and throbbing, his cock’s mushrooms head a deep red colour. The former attorney was given the guy’s cock good head. The look on the guy’s face was like he was going to blow his load any minute. “Stop.” Ordered The Biker, both men stopped, Christopher pulled off the guy’s throbbing cock. “Let me introduce one of my many conquests to you, his a former doctor his called Wentworth. His your treat, like I said for all that information.” As The Biker was speaking, he pulled the plug out of Christopher’s hole. Christopher let out a low moan, his hole felt empty and needed to be filled. “Don’t worry boy, the doctor will know what to do!” Said The Biker, turning to Wentworth.

“You know what to do, do it!” He said to Wentworth. Wentworth gave a sharp nod, and walked over to Christopher. Wentworth stood behind the former attorney. He placed the mushroom head of his menacing cock against the former attorney’s arse crack, and moved it up and down the crack. Christopher’s eyes opened wide as he felt the sensation of movement between his arse checks. Wentworth’s cock massaged Christopher’s sphincter ring. For a moment the thought that he was not gay flashed into Christopher’s mind, but it went just as quickly.

“Aaaaahhhh…ffuucckkkk…yyeesss!” The former attorney gasped, as Wentworth’s cock head forced his sphincter slightly wider open, the sensation in his arse intensified. Wentworth pushed his cock forcefully against Christopher’s arse-hole. Suddenly Christopher arse-hole opened up, Wentworth’s cock slid easily inside the former attorney’s violated hole.

“Oh fuucck! Yeesss.” Gasped Christopher as Wentworth started a rough fuck of his arse. Suddenly Christopher was hit by waves of desire; the harder Wentworth fucked the greater the desires grow. Until almost against his will the former attorney started shooting cum from his cock, it gushed out of his cock onto the floor. After a while Christopher finished Cumming. Wentworth carried on fucking the former attorney, his cock was still throbbing and hard Wentworth had not cum.

“Wentworth has been trained to hold back Cumming till I say he can, or like now, he has been given a time limit before he can cum. So he’s going too continued fucking your hole for the next two hours before he cums. But of cause you have no time limit you’re just keep Cumming till you are empty.” Said The Biker to Christopher. The Biker nodded to his man in front of Christopher, who grabbed Christopher’s head, and slid his cock back in the former attorney’s mouth. He began a steady fuck of Christopher’s mouth soon both men were fucking Christopher in both ends in time with each other.

The Biker watch for a time as both men fucked the former attorney both at the same time, Christopher cum for a second time. “How does it feel to be fucked by two cocks at the same time?” Asked The Biker. Christopher did not answer at once. “Mmm...good…so...full...” The former attorney managed to mumble his mouth and arse full of cock, as The Biker patted him on the back. The Biker smiled all the men in the room, apart from his self and his two men were completely and permanently under his control.

THE END?