The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story contains the beginning of some MM MC. If this is not what you expected, then stop reading immediately. Otherwise, enjoy.

A Story For Chester (PART ONE)

The sound of the motorbike disturbed the quiet little street. However, these were neighbours used to strange goings on, and were unlikely to even move the curtains, in case they were witness to something that could disturb their wealthy dreams.

The bike stopped outside one of the large, white mansions, and two men stepped from the warm machine onto the neatly manicured lawn. The men were dressed in leather, long hair blowing around their shoulders. Both were out of place, but neither seemed to care less.

The larger of the two started toward the house, with the other walking deferentially behind him. It was clear that one was the leader, big, solid and a face that had seen its fair share of bar room brawls. The other man looked like a lovesick puppy, gladly trotting behind his master. The master ignored the other with practised ease, just as the rich residents ignored their servants. A confidence that took years to develop, and, of course, the appropriate servants.

They stopped on the verandah, and the master pulled a cigarette from somewhere inside his leather jacket. His puppy was there to light it immediately, and stared with rapture as each breath drew the smoke deep into the massive chest of his master. After a few casual puffs, he drew the smoke deep into himself, and turned to his devoted slave. In a process familiar to both, the master placed his mouth over that of his willing slave, and the smoke was blown and sucked from one set of lungs to another in an intimate embrace.

When the master withdrew his lips, the young pup tried hard to hold the smoke inside, but after a few moments had to release it in order to draw in fresh oxygen. He continued to watch the cigarette moving to and from his master’s lips, hoping that he would once again be allowed to taste the breath of the man he adored.

With the cigarette finished, the large man moved to the shining white door and rang the bell. It was quickly answered by a young man in an old-fashioned butler’s uniform. He seemed to expect the rough visitors, and politely guided them along the marbled hall. The way he walked suggested that underneath the tails and starched collar he could have been wearing a tightly strung corset, or something equally as uncomfortable. However, none of his discomfort showed on his face, and he led the two visitors through a labyrinth of rooms, down some stairs and into a very private cellar.

It was more than just a cellar, though. It was a room full of menace, with stainless steel manacles and leather in abundance, sterile tables covered with strange devices, and computer equipment that sprouted wires and connections that threatened to reach out and attach themselves to any unwary visitor. The butler asked them to wait, and left to fetch the owner of the house.

The big man looked around the room, admiring the equipment he recognised, and squirming uncomfortably when his eye caught something unknown. The younger man just looked admiringly at his master, waiting eagerly for his next command. He didn’t remember the room, but his master often took him to strange places to perform some service, and he had long ago ceased to fear anything his master asked him to do.

The door opened, and into the room stepped a very undistinguished looking man. He could have been anywhere from 25 to 35, with a neat suit, tidy hair, nondescript glasses, and a manner that caused most people to ignore him. At their own cost.

He knew the larger of the men, and stepped forward offering his hand in greeting.

“Shane, I see you got my message.”

““Ah, yeah, Mr. Everett. I brought him just like you said. I hope I ain’t done nothing wrong.”

“No, no, my friend. I’m sure you’ve done everything extremely well.”

“I tried to follow the list ya gave me.” He produced a greasy and often folded scrap of paper from his pocket. Jason Everett was amazed that it had lasted so long, considering the conditions that Shane lived under. Then again, Shane had some strong incentives to please, and to make sure every order was carried out to the letter.

“Yes, I am certain you have done exactly as I have asked. But, I would like to see how well you’ve done. Perhaps a small demonstration?”

Shane hurried to obey. He didn’t know why, but something about this vague man terrified him, and he was only too willing to show off his handiwork. He turned to his companion, and immediately slapped him across the face. The younger man fell to his knees from dizziness, but looked up at his master with his eyes alight with pleasure.

“Okay, Rover, you heard the man. Let’s show him how fuckin’ good you are. Clean the boots like a good dog.”

Rover got busy with his tongue on Shane’s boots. His hair hung down covering both his face and the leather, but he seemed intent on getting every speck of dust. Everett just stood back and watched, a small smile the only sign he approved.

“See, Mr. Everett, I ain’t let him cut his hair since you gave him to me. Some of the other guys, they sort of piss on it—like a shampoo or something—but it only made it grow faster.”

Everett nodded appreciatively. “What about the other ... modifications.”

“Well, I got his ear pierced. And his nips. I didn’t know if you wanted ‘em deep or not, but I figured, what’s the point unless they go deep, huh? And I got it so that he smokes in what I smoke out, just like you said, tho’ I don’t know why I just can’t give him a ciggie.”

Shane looked at Everett for a sort of explanation, but when he saw nothing was going to be said, he went on.

“He works most nights, down at Seventh Street. He earns pretty well, ‘cause he looks so good. It was hard getting him all that special food, like, to make him strong, but I did what you said. Rover, take them clothes off and show Mr. Everett how good you look.”

Rover stopped in mid-lick, and stood to shed himself of his clothes. It was not unusual for his master to make him strip for strangers, as well as perform for them. He liked showing off his body, seeing his master worked so hard to make it the way it was.

As he stood there naked, it was easy to see why he earned ‘pretty well’. He was all muscle from head to toe, superbly sculpted. Although the hair on his head reached past his shoulders, the rest of his body was smooth and freshly shaved and oiled. The lack of a tan line showed that he must spend most of his time completely naked.

“Turn around and show us it all,” commanded Shane.

Rover turned on the spot, revealing the cord of some butt plug hanging from behind, and the rest of his body was as well developed as the front. When he stopped turning, his erect penis barely wobbled, so excited was he that his master was proud of him.

“When was the last time you let him come?” asked Everett.

“A week ago last Thursday, I think it was.”

Everett walked forward and inspected the slave more closely, impressed with the muscle definition, the pierced nipples, the intricate tattoo on his right arm.

“And he knows how to ... please ... a man?”

“Sure. That’s what he does to earn us money. We just use him to fuck, but when I send him out, he does other stuff with the Johns. He tells me how he sucks them and they kiss him and stuff.”

“Well, aren’t you going to show me?”

“What? Have him suck me?”

“Yes, I think I would like to see that.”

Shane was obviously upset about performing in public, but his slave was almost trembling with anticipation. Shane didn’t like anyone to know that he let another guy suck his dick. Fucking some queer up the butt was one thing, But, sometimes, when he and Rover were in their small room, he allowed the dog to have his way. Rover obviously considered it the ultimate pleasure to service his master’s cock.

Shane had a fleeting thought about just bullying his way out of it, but that strange feeling about this Mr. Everett made him undo his Levi’s and produce his member for attention. It was a massive piece of meat, and Everett wondered if even the willing mouth of the slave would encompass it all. But Rover surprised him by dropping to his knees and taking the massive rod easily into his mouth.

What followed was an extraordinary example of a blow job. Shane’s cock was not the nicest piece of flesh Everett had ever seen, despite its size. It was sweaty and dirty from the inside of the jeans and the long bike ride. But more than that, the smell of it filled the room. It didn’t look like Shane was into much personal hygiene. Nonetheless, Rover went at it like it was the best meal he had ever had.

It didn’t take long for Shane to cum, and Rover drank down the liquid, without letting a single drop escape his nimble tongue. Shane returned his property to its snug home, and turned to face Everett.

“Everything done, just like you told me.”

“Excellent. Very well done. Now, will you kindly ask ‘Rover’ to get into those chains there against the wall?”

Shane looked to where Everett pointed, and then guided his happy slave to the manacles. It didn’t take long for him to strap his pet securely against the wall, arms and legs outstretched. He then turned back to Everett.

“Shane, program 666.”

Shane immediately went rigid. Those few words spoken by Everett hit him like a sledgehammer, and he found himself immobilised and helpless.

“Now, Shane, I am going to keep ‘Rover’. I have some wonderful things in store for him.”

“Yes, sir.”

“But what are you and your gang going to do without him?”

Shane got a puzzled look on his face, as he struggled to think.

“Everyone’s going to be upset when you come back without your pet, aren’t they?”

“Yes, sir.”

“That’s right. They’ll be very unhappy. But you can make them happy again, Shane.”

Shane looked hopefully at Everett, as he offered a solution to a problem that Shane found difficult to grasp.

“Yes, Shane. You can go back and be a Rover for the rest of the gang. You can make them happy by serving them.”

“But, sir, I am the leader. I can’t be a dog...”

“Shane, I know it’s all confusing. But someone else can be the leader now. They can take over all your worries. You can just relax and be a Rover, just like this one here.”

Shane was losing his look of confusion as he accepted his new program, while ‘Rover’ looked on from his manacled position.

“Shane, listen to me. When you leave here, you will want to go back and replace your pet by becoming one yourself. You will do everything the former ‘Rover’ did, and you will love every minute of it.”

“You’ll work his beat on Seventh Street to earn money for the gang. You’ll learn all the ways of pleasuring and serving your master. The more you think about serving the other men, the more excited and happy you are getting.”

Shane’s expression had turned from confusion to excitement, as the meat in his jeans expanded with new found pleasure.

“If anyone comes looking for the old ‘Rover’, or asks anything about me, you won’t remember any of it. You will believe that you were the one and only Rover, and you have always wanted to serve other men.”

“Yes, sir.”

“When I end this program, you will leave here, and forget the address completely. You will forget my face and name, and all you will want to do is get back to the gang and serve them and pleasure them, and help them find a new leader. These things will make you extremely happy.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. Shane, end program 666.”

Shane shook himself a moment, then became aware of his surroundings once more. He didn’t seem to realise where he was, or why he had come there, but he was eager to leave. There were things he had to do.

“Ahhh, sir, ...”

“Yes, Shane, thank you for coming. You can leave now.”

“Thank you, thank you, sir.”

Shane hurried to the door, the room forgotten as he anticipated servicing his friends. He couldn’t wait to feel cock in his butt and mouth. And maybe they would piss on him. He left in a cloud of submissive fantasy.

“Now, my “Rover’. It’s just you and me. What do you think of that?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good boy. Matthew, program 666.”

The man in the shackles trembled as the conditioning asserted itself.

“Matthew, program prime mode.”

The look of submission left Matthew’s eyes, as his true personality emerged from its long sleep. He looked around the now remembered dungeon, and struggled against the cuffs that kept him flat against the wall. His eyes finally settled on his captor.

“Everett, you moron, what the hell is going on here?”

* * *

“Hello, Matthew. I must say you’re looking well.”

Matthew struggled against his restraints, trying to break free. As far as he was concerned, it was still a year earlier, and he had just had a meal with a someone he knew at school, and who was interested in buying property in the area. His memory told him that he had left work as usual, and went to the restaurant.

He remembered thinking how unfair life was. Here he was—handsome, popular, married for four years, a relatively successful Real Eastate salesman, destined for big things—and here was the nerd, Jason Everett, richer than anybody on the planet. Who could have guessed that when they were picking on the kid in High School that he’d end up developing some software that the government would pay through the nose for, and becoming one of the most powerful men in the world.

Matthew recognised him immediately. Even with all his money he still dressed like a nerd, and sat way at the back of the restaurant, in case anyone saw him. Matthew, however, loved to show off his tailor made suits and handsome profile. He didn’t spend all that money on hairstylists and exercise equipment not to be noticed. He hated having to crawl to someone as pathetic as Everett, but money was money. And if the nerd was going to buy office space in the city, Matthew was going to be the one who sold it to him.

The next thing he remembered was waking up in this dungeon room, wires connected to almost every point on his body, and Everett standing in front of him like some mad professor. Matthew had spent a while, trying to coax the obviously insane man to let him go, but then Everett had pressed a key on the computer keyboard, and that was all Matthew could remember—until now.

“Everett, come on, let me go. It’s not too late. I won’t tell anyone what happened tonight.”

“Tonight? I’m afraid that I’vehad you captive for, oh, well over a year now, Matthew.”

Matthew looked puzzled. Was the guy completely crazy? But then he started noticing thechanges in his body. He first noticed the long hair hanging down each side of his face. He thought it might be a wig Everett had placed on him for some sick joke, but it moved and felt like his own. How had it grown so quickly from his short back and sides?

And then he looked down, and saw the naked tanned body below him. The hair was gone from his body, and even with his regular workouts, he had never been so well muscled. A closer inspection showed him the pierced nipples, the tattoo. H e felt like he was going into shock. This was all too much.

“What have you done to me, you fucking bastard!” he screamed. “You are gonna pay for this you pathetic little nerd. When I get out of here I am gonna sue you for every penny you have, you shit!”

“Now, now, Matthew, that’s no way to talk. Anyway, you’ll be glad to know that you have already been out of here. Actually, you’ve spent the last year in the company of some friends of mine.”

Matthew looked confused. Some memories were trying to surface, but he couldn’t quite grasp them. If he had been out of the cellar, why hadn’t he tried to escape. Matthew struggled against the manacles, angry and confused and more than a little frightened.

“Don’t bullshit me. If I was doing anything for a year, don’t you think I’d remember it? And you don’t think my wife—or my boss—wouldn’t have the police searching the city for me by now? I think you’ve lost it Everett.”

“You will remember everything, it just takes time for you to integrate some of the more—exotic—memories. As for your boss, you’ll remember how you went in and punched him in the nose before you quit. And your wife? Well, first of all you started yelling at her, and then after a few weeks, you told her that you thought you were gay and had to go and find yourself. Remember?”

Matthew went pale as the memories started coming back. He could remember going in and telling off his boss. That wasn’t as painful, though, as what he remembered doing to his wife. He could clearly remember telling her that he was gay, and the marriage was a pretense, and that he never loved her. The pain of these revelations hit him hard, and that only fueled his anger. He desperately wanted to be free in order to kill Everett.

“And of course, you’ll also start remembering your wonderful time with Shane.”

At the mention of his name, Matthew was bombarded with a string of images, of Shane and the things he made him do, and how Matthew had enjoyed doing them. Had actually looked forward to being a slave. As he slowly played through scenes of embarrassment and humiliation, his anger was replaced with feelings of overwhelming shame.

“Why did you do this to me, Everett? What the hell are you doing this for?” Matthew was close to tears and had ceased to struggle. Everett stepped up closer, and gently ran his finger over Matthew’s washboard stomach.

“I know that what you did to me in High School was just your adolescent way of being noticed. But I was humiliated all my life—not just by you—but by everyone. Now I have the time and means, I decided to seek a little revenge. You know, work out the pain in my soul. That sort of thing.”

“But why me? Why pick on me?”

“Oh, it’s not just you, believe me. Remember Mr. Harrison, the Gym teacher? How he loved to humiliate me and call me names in class?” Matthew remembered some of the more embarrassing situations, and how Harrison had made a mission out of shaming Everett. Matthew had laughed along with everyone else at the time.

“Our dear Mr. Harrison was arrested earlier this year, although you may not have heard of it, seeing how busy you were.” Everett smiled as more images of his slavery filled Matthew’s mind.

“It seems he was heavily into child pornography. He denied it, of course, but several of the photographs in his collection featured him in compromising poses, so the jury found it difficult to believe him. They sent him happily off to jail, with him shouting that he was innocent. I believe they are thinking of trying for an appeal, on temporary insanity or some such. If there’s anything left after he’s spent a few months in prison.”

Matthew was terrified by the calm way Everett was talking of destroying someone’s life. There didn’t seem to be any anger or passion, just cold, clinical revenge. Matthew was glad that he got away with just a year of punishment. A year that he could never forget.

“There have been others, but they were just tests to see if my methods worked. The ones I wish real revenge on, though, are the three of you. You, Eric and Roger. You all made my adolescence hell. So now, I’m going to extract my pound of flesh.”

Matthew thought it best to humour the guy—get out and try to put his life back together.

“Okay, Everett, you’ve had you’re revenge. Now you can just let me go, and I promise I’ll never pick on a nerd again...”

Jason Everett just smiled.

“I’m sorry Matthew. You now belong to me, and I’m not quite finished with you. I need you to help me with the next step of my plan.”

“No, please, Everett. Let me go. You don’t need me. Please, Everett.”

“My first plan was to have you seduce your friend Eric. Turn you into the sexy type of woman that he prefers. You have the hair for it.”

As Everett reached up to stroke the long hair of his prisoner, a shiver ran down Matthew’s spine. He had been humiliated enough.

“Please, Everett. Don’t.”

“Don’t worry, Matthew, I won’t. It was just an idea. But it would mean getting rid of some of those beautiful muscles. No, we won’t make you into a woman.”

Matthew felt relieved that he had escaped that fate at least. He was so stressed he didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

“No, I have other plans for Eric. And for you. But for now, I would like to see what you’ve learned over the past year. Your master said that you were extremely good.”

“No, please, Everett, not that. No more.”

“Matthew, program 666.” His face went blank as he slipped into the conditioning state.

“Matthew, program slave.”

Matthew refocussed his eyes, and saw his true master standing before him.

“Please, sir, did I please you? Was everything all right?”

“Yes, slave, you have done an excellent job.” Everett went to remove the shackles from Matthew’s arms and legs. Matthew shivered with delight at the touch of his true master.

“Now Matthew, let’s spend the rest of the night showing me all the things you’ve learned. Then we’ll talk about you’re next assignment.”

Matthew was thrilled. His cock was throbbing in anticipation, as his mind ran through all the things he could do with his body to please his master. He had put up with that fake master Shane in order to learn howa good slave behaves, and now he was ready to share it all with his one and only Master.