The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: for additional appreciation, you might wish to read the first ‘Sticky’ trilogy starting with ‘Sticky Wicked’.

Many threads being spun here are due to the direct influence of Sara H, Tril Else, and cat_slave who consistently read my stories and comment. They are fantastic resources to my ongoing creativity. Many thanks to them for inspiration.

This story follows ‘Sticky Mess’ and is the second part of this series of three.

Sticky Fingers

Eye of Serpent

Nicki suddenly came back to herself while painting her lips brilliant red in the mirror. She blinked once as she surfaced from the warm luxury of sleep to realize she was not asleep at all.

She was dressed, standing in front of a mirror in a ladies’ room she’d never seen before. No memory of how she had gotten here came to her.

A quick glance around did nothing to calm her confusion. She remembered finding Angela Montgomery in Miami. Found her and captured the prick who had brainwashed Angela and Nicki into becoming little masturbating fuckdolls. His name was Jack.

Then what? Damn, fucking, piss!! She couldn’t remember. Not good. That was very scary.

She looked at the mirror again and put away the lipstick as she noticed the heavy lavender blend of eye shadow she was wearing. Someone had teased her blonde hair up and used hairspray to give it a cheap varnished look. She noted the skimpy black bra that she could see through the sheer black and silver blouse. She also wore a short black leather skirt with a small slit on either side. She stepped back. Black pantyhose, maybe a size too small given that it cut her waist and pinched her crotch unmercifully—one reason she always tried to wear a crotchless style. The crotchless brands were more expensive, but always more comfortable. She looked down at black patent strap sandal heels that were twice as high as she normally wore.

Someone had dressed her as a brazen tramp. Not her style at all. Or had she dressed herself this way? She thought hard, only remembering some incredible pleasure. A fuzzy memory of Angela fingering her with Jack watching?

Mmm. Angela’s brown fingers in Nicki’s sticky pussy.

Damn, fucking, piss!! More mind control. How? She had found Angela naked and at her mercy when she entered her hotel room with Rafe and Manny. She had gotten the drop on Angela. The unknown piece of the puzzle was Jack controlling Angela. How had Jack gotten Nicki under his control again? She remembered Manny and Rafe holding him prisoner. It was so confusing and it seemed as if some of the pieces were actually missing from her head.

Nicki was onto something big. The game seemed to be people controlling people who could control other people. She was stuck in the currents of the whole big mess. And she didn’t for a minute forget Mr. Gallant, the hired gun who was stalking Angela. He was also part of the game somehow.

Then in the mirror she saw Angela walk out of a stall behind her and stroll over to the sinks.

Angela-Ariel Mercury-Montgomery was dressed like a professional hottie. She had on red stiletto pumps with lightning bolt cutouts in the sides. Her dark chocolate skin was contrasted against fire engine red fishnets and tight Lycra mini-skirt. Her blouse was completely sheer and harem style blousy. Nicki could see the gold rings in Angela’s nipples through a sparkly sheer bra.

The nipple rings were new. This was all damn strange. Angela looked a lot more like a whore than Nicki did. That wasn’t right. Angela knew how to dress like a movie star. What was Jack up to? Were they confusing her on purpose?

She wasn’t going to buy this. Nicki turned to face Angela, “OK. What the fuck is going on?” Nicki had meant to sound mean and angry, but it came out a little breathy.

A couple of women in the lounge area turned and looked surprised at the language and tone. Nicki didn’t really care.

“Quite a bit, Nicki,” Angela was using a small brush from her purse to tease her coppery brown hair in the mirror, “What do you want to know specifically?”

“Well, who is Jack? How does he control you? And what did you do to me in Los Angeles?”

Angela smiled and put away the brush, “The same thing you did to me, only with much more skill and power.”

Nicki flushed hot, “What’s that supposed to mean?” God, Angela looked killer. Nicki realized she was getting wet and the situation was turning her on. How could amnesia and confusion be arousing? Loss of control was turning her on. She felt the nervous twitches in her ass.

“You used your power to try and rule my thoughts, my feelings. I did the same thing to you when you fell asleep that night.”

Nicki ground her teeth a moment at the terse description of the debacle evening that started all this a week ago.

“As for Jack—? Jack’s a doll. He ‘controls me’ with his love and enthusiasm for me as a person. I like it. We understand each other.” Angela smiled. “He’s one in a billion, my Jack.”

Nicki stepped a bit closer, “He was humiliating you in the hotel room when I broke in. He’s got you dressed like a slut right now. He’s controlling your mind, you fool.”

Angela looked at her, “Was he? Or did it just look that way? Are you a woman or do you just look that way? Am I a girl of twenty or actually an inhuman female who is centuries old? Maybe Jack has a computer program that allows him to mind control anyone he likes? What do you think Nicki? How many times have you been right lately?”

She stared at Angela. Damn, fucking, piss! A computer controlling people? Could that explain all this? This was too weird.

Angela grinned and reached down to her own short skirt with both hands and pulled up the hem. Trapped beneath her fishnet pantyhose was an erect cock pressed tightly to her lower abdomen. Angela’s balls were swollen and trapped in the netting of her crotch.

Nicki jerked in shock. Impossible!

Angela pushed her skirt back down. No one had seen the quick flash.

Nicki had seen a lot of things in LA. She had done a lot of strange things. She put a hand to her neck and massaged the tight muscles there. She had shaved Angela’s pussy in LA, there was no way Angela could be a she-male. No fucking way.

“Now you try it.” Angela laughed in a near whisper.

“Wha—?” Nicki stared at the younger girl.

“Flash me your cock.”

Anger and shame flamed in different parts of Nicki’s head. This wasn’t a game she wanted to play. This was madness, she felt like something dark was nibbling at the edges of her mind. She felt the slow spin of the mind-fire start behind her eyes.

Behind her eyes!!! Her eye power was coming back?! She was recovering from whatever had been done to her!

She grinned. All right!!! Angela and Jack were in for a nasty surprise.

Angela moved close enough to bump hips and gently nudged her with her near cheek. “Don’t you realize you’ve got an extra package in your hose, Nicki? You’re not the girl you think you are.”

Suddenly there was an ice cube in her throat that Nicki couldn’t swallow and didn’t dare cough up. Her hand slid down to the tight binding sensation in her pantyhose and she explored the front of her skirt discreetly. No! Inside her pantyhose she felt a semi-hard prick and balls. Her heart started thudding in her chest. She opened her mouth to scream, but clamped down hard to silence the panicked outburst.

The sudden shock snuffed out the sluggish fire behind her eyes.

Angela leaned on the counter, fixing Nicki with her coppery brown eyes, “Say it, Nicki. You’re not the girl you think you are.”

Nicki felt the sudden intense pressure. It washed over her like a warm downpour. She felt the fluttery wings of something in her mind. Almost she wanted to whine and beg. Almost she could imagine hating Angela. Angela had some kind of power, too. “I’m not the girl I think I am.” It just popped out of her mouth. It was arousing. Whatever Angela was doing it was turning her on, making her cock stiffen under her hose.

“You’re a bitch half-blood with the power to hunt humans and re-shape their minds.”

Nicki swallowed as the unseen pressure built. She realized distantly that she was rubbing her hand across her skirt front and loving it. “I’m a bitch half-blood with the power to hunt humans and re-shape their minds.” Nicki forced her hand to stop stimulating her groin. “Why? Why are you doing this to me?”

Angela sighed, “You see, you’ve got so many things wrong. You insist on seeing the world through small eyes. You came to me, Nicki. You picked me to fuck with. Destiny, I think. Your sticky fingers decided to claim me as your prey. Why did you do that to me?”

Nicki was so relieved when the pressure eased off on her mind she told the truth, “Because I’ve always been able to do what I want.”

“Yes! Finally some truth.” Angela nodded, “Yes, you’ve always called the shots. You’re where you are today because you did it to yourself, Nicki. You made the choices. Think about that very carefully. I need you to understand what you are doing in your life. You just never considered that you’d meet another hunter, that you might be prey yourself to something bigger and nastier. You ignored basic predator ecology. If I hadn’t hooked you, you would never have grown at all, just gotten swallowed by something nastier.”

“But you’re just a girl.” Nicki stared at Angela’s big doe eyes, the smooth luscious body and exotically shaped face.

Her face became even younger as she laughed with sudden joy. “No. I’m a very mean old lady. I’m the Witch of Destiny, the Day of Judgment, the Queen of Vagabonds. I’m the Eyes of Yesterday. I’m older than every standing government in the world today, not that it means a hell of a lot. I’ve learned a few things and you need to know plenty if you’re going to amount to anything. Want to learn more about yourself, Nicki?” Angela watched her.

Nicki thought fast. This was so damn hot and why should it be? The pressure in her head was almost gone, but it could come back in an instant, that was certain. Angela wasn’t making a whole lot of sense, but maybe there was an advantage in talking this through—at least she might learn something about Jack. She had to admit little of this made sense right now. “Yes.”

Angela continued to eye her, “Blood! Thinking again of Jack when this is about you! You are a stubborn bitch. You must be a mutation. You’ve got all the hardheaded lack of vision that characterizes my own kind. I can’t believe you are only a half-blood. It’s like you’re something more primitive even than we old ones, or something brand new and dangerous. Perhaps humans have actually produced something to compete with us. That almost makes some sense, but I’d given up waiting for it.”

Nicki was shocked. Had she just read her mind? That was amazing! What kind of abilities did Angela have? Could she really be something of a witch? I don’t believe in that crap!

The beautiful black woman turned then and stared at herself in the mirror. She whispered, “If that’s true, then helping you is pretty much putting the nails in the coffins of the Ancients. Oh well, the Wheel turns, if slowly.”

Nicki glanced around the ladies’ room. Empty. Everyone had left, and Nicki didn’t remember the door opening or closing at all. She gently felt around her crotch again, shivering with dread when she again found the hot hardness bulging there. Thinking it might be some awful sort of trick, she quickly fished her hand under the skirt and felt. Skin and warmth, texture of veins and pleasure, soft balls tight under nylon—Nicki felt heat and arousal bloom in her crotch as she became even more erect. Somehow the horror and helplessness were intoxicating. She pinched it and felt the sting.

Ugh! Disgusting!

And anger bloomed behind her eyes, the fire spun up slowly. Her power was working again. It seemed to feed on the shame and arousal. Come to think of it, it always has worked better when I was angry with someone. When I was ready to vent my horniness on some sucker.

“Let’s dance,” Angela offered suddenly, “I have to convince you and I think better when I’m moving around working up a sweat.”

Nicki wanted to say ‘fuck dancing until you fix my crotch’, but she figured she needed to know more and besides, the anger was working to restore her true powers. Somehow her head was getting back together and there was no sign of ‘Baby’, the sex slave mentality that she had been cursed with since Angela had ‘fucked her’.

But even that thought sent a tremor of passion through her vagina, proving it was still down there somewhere behind her implanted prick. The thought of the two organs next to each other made her head throb. What if she could fuck herself?

No. Damn, fucking, piss!! Don’t think about that!

They left the ladies room for the dance floor of the bar. A jazz combo was playing in one corner. The place was full of customers with subdued lighting punctured by some bright colored lights here and there. More women than men were bunched on the dance floor. This was the same kind of place Nicki did most of her hunting when in Los Angeles, but she’d never seen this place before. The binding pinch of her hose twitched at her groin as she walked. Her heels were too high. Not what she was used to and they made her toes hurt. It was stimulating and distracting. Her arousal was something she wished she could control now more than ever. Even with the demented ‘Baby’ personality gone, she felt vulnerable following behind Angela and watching that red-wrapped ass sway through the crowd. Nicki moved through the tangle of bodies and finally stepped onto the dance floor with Angela. Lots of women were dancing in pairs. The place had a strange European feel.

Angela was a great dancer. She danced with lusty physical expression that covered a sophisticated style. She obviously knew a lot about dancing. Nicki was attracted to her all over again, despite the nasty slut outfit she was wearing tonight.

Yet Nicki liked her girls young and sweet. Why were so many things spinning in mirror opposites? She leaned closer as they both danced, “So you’re telling me you are from outer space or something? You said you weren’t human. You’re an alien?”

Angela smiled. Great smile. Wide mouth. “No.” She moved her hips and arms to a secret rhythm that seemed to encompass the music but also be more complex. Nicki watched the nipples rings glint beneath the sheer layers.

Nicki thought, then tried, “But you believe you’re some ancient crone? Some power older than dirt?”

Angela smiled again and kept dancing perfectly to the pounding beat, “I am as old as civilization itself. Older than recorded history.” Angela danced her lust.

Nicki was and wasn’t enjoying the dance. It made her very conscious of her foreign genitals. It also seemed to remind her of something else. The dance provoked her. Nicki saw others about the dance floor noticing the two of them dancing. The best moments of sexual enticement and the enthusiasm of seduction were both in the dance she and Angela were doing. Was the dance a trap? She was wary of being led into a new game by the dark woman. Angela of the many strange names and weird ideas was a dangerous person. More so than Nicki had wanted to admit to herself. It was time to stop making mistakes. Everything had a meaning here. She really had to figure this out.

But who was Jack? That brought her back to Angela’s comments. Angela plainly thought Nicki was stubborn or stupid, this whole thing being her own wrong choices. Angela wanted Nicki to think she was some old lady who was trying to teach her something. Something about humans and not-humans competing in what?

The music burned between jungle pounding and sweet jazz complexity.

Nicki moved closer, matching dance steps with Angela, “You’re telling me that you’ve been looking to teach me something? You cursed me to make me learn? Don’t you think you could have just asked if I needed a teacher? I don’t, believe me.”

Angela shook her head ‘no’ to the question and laughed. She was getting into the dance, it made her seem even younger. Her mocha-colored body shook with feline rhythms that the club’s music only seemed to hint at. Nicki was jealous of Angela being able to move her body like that. She was fresh, yet hotter than sin.

Nicki had a sudden insight into her own attraction for Angela. The young woman had the body of a luscious angel, but the personality that projected from her promised sophisticated vice. Innocent package wrapped around a worldly sense of fun.

Even her name, Angela. Angel. And wasn’t Ariel some kind of air spirit too? She had never paid enough attention in school. Better not to try and solve riddles that way.

The total impact made Nicki’s mouth water, and her groin started aching, throbbing with arousal. She hated the sensation of the erect cock pulling at the tight hose. Eerie and so twisted. It kept pulling her mind right to her own groin. Yet the fire behind her eyes started spinning up faster and stronger. She was almost at ‘hunting heat’. Could she force Angela to tell her the truth about everything? Angela was probably not as strong as Jack. She had also admitted that she worked Nicki over while she was asleep. Definitely not a strong approach, it made sense that Nicki could probably overpower Angela.

The dance made her body feel good.

Nicki grinned, her thoughts seemed more like her old self now. She deliberately blocked out thinking about what had been done to her crotch. It was impossible. Wrong. Ignore it.

Angela stretched out a hand and put it on Nicki’s hip, the two of them were dancing a hotter rhythm now, sultry and romantic and a little slower. They both moved a lot at their hips and their eyes were only for each other. Angela leaned in and whispered in Nicki’s ear, “You’re so wrong. You just don’t want to acknowledge that a woman might domme you. You think Jack is my master, but I like a man to play strong with me. That doesn’t make me weak. Here is my strength, Nicki. Maybe I can get your attention if I show you how small your power is.”

Nicki tried to get the jump on her and quickly matched her eyes to Angela’s. She reached for the hotly spinning fire that would stick Angela under her control.

Hell unleashed its flames inside Nicki’s skin. She found she was far too slow. She thought she shrieked, but since the crackling rush of flames was the only thing she could hear, she didn’t know what noises she made. She came back to herself staring at the wooden dance floor and sweat dripped off her chin. She was panting for breath on her hands and knees.

Angela tugged on her neck, “Come on, Nicki. Let’s get a drink at the bar. We’re not done talking.”

She didn’t respond so Angela pulled her the first couple of feet by the leash attached to her collar.

Collar? Nicki scrambled to keep up. She glanced around, realized she was scampering along on her hands and feet, and then took a hard look at herself.

She was a blonde poodle. She was a dog. Her clothes were completely gone. She was a fluffed trimmed nude poodle-girl trotting along. Her shape was a blend of her own body covered in dense blonde pubic hair and a dog’s more narrow hips and hind legs. She tried to curse Damn, fucking, piss!!, but it came out as a canine whine.

Nicki’s cunt burned hotter. She looked around at the legs of other women. Looked at their crotches. Smelled their pussies. She unconsciously licked her lips.

Angela ordered a beer and a bowl of water at the bar. Nicki’s head fogged in and out of shock. The bowl of water was set on the floor and she started lapping at it without thinking. She recoiled in disgust then snapped her head up to look at Angela. “Get me out of this!”

What came out of her mouth were yapping barks.

“Sit!” Angela pointed at her.

Nicki sat quickly as her head compressed within a narrow tunnel. She groaned with heat and her tail thumped the floor. The thumping of her tail ran a shiver into her ass. Now the fire was spinning between her legs. She could feel the heat soaking in her pussy and her cock was hard and very hot. This couldn’t be happening. Magic didn’t exist! No one could do these things! This was impossible! No!

“Lay down!” Angela commanded.

Nicki got down on her belly. The pressure in her thoughts was intense. She realized her breasts were very sensitive even though buried in a great fluff of heavily teased pubic hair. Her cock was pressed against her belly by the floor. It felt like it was on fire.

Angela smiled like a devil, “Cum!”

Cum! Ripping! Fuckquake! Sparks. Lightning and flame. Nicki felt the rolling fuckquake race through her body. She sprayed hot semen on her stomach and the floor. She whined pleasure and looked up at Angela, panting.

“Good girl.”

Nicki absorbed the waves of pleasure as Angela scratched the back of her head behind the ears. It was like masturbating in public. She felt her face burn red with embarrassment. She had really fucked up. Jack wasn’t the power here. Angela was everything she had said she was.

“Do I have your attention now, Nicki? Is there a question of power here now?”

“Yes, ma’am. No, ma’am.” She tried to respond, but she only heard barks that were crisp and deep. Nicki thumped her tail energetically.

“Great! Then let’s go back to my place. You can sleep on the floor tonight and tomorrow we’ll start to talk about your future. Jack will get a kick out of this. You make a pretty sexy dog.”

Nicki had another small orgasm. “Yes, ma’am,” she woofed. She followed the tug of the leash, her thoughts whirling with blooming desire. She was overwhelmed. She was hot. Her fortunes continued to crash downward.

She was a pet.

* * *

Nicki’s mind continued to race and wrench at the situation she was in. On the way back to Angela’s hotel, things didn’t quite add up.

And she noticed it now.

People at the club didn’t freak out—they just stared at Nicki, now half woman and half dog. The doorman had asked Angela what kind of dog Nicki was when it was damn obvious she wasn’t a real dog at all. The cab driver had talked about what a smart dog “he” was, yet the long fluffed pubic hair ruff covering her breasts was pretty transparent. Nicki didn’t think anyone could miss her tits by shape within the dense blonde fuzz.

Everyone was seeing something different.

Angela had wide control of strangers without eye contact or touch. Did that make sense?

Unless.

Unless what Nicki was seeing wasn’t real. Unless none of this was happening! No matter that her mind told her it was terribly real and frightening. She could feel the cab’s air conditioning. She could smell the dirty cab. She could taste her own nervousness in her mouth. It might be that Angela was controlling her thoughts and giving her a false world inside her head. She had woken in the club’s ladies room. People had moved in and out of the room without notice. Maybe she had never really been moved from the hotel where she had found Angela.

No one on the dance floor had seen Nicki changed into a dog, or reacted as if they had. Maybe Angela’s “magic” was only some incredible mind stunts.

Incredibly powerful tricks.

Nicki settled down and did some serious thinking. Maybe she was supposed to figure this out. Angela had said, Things are seldom what they seem on the surface.

* * *

Jack Kepp watched the entranced Nicki Barclay twitching and woofing under her breath on the carpeted floor of the hotel suite. He sipped his scotch and glanced at Tapestry working on the unconscious Manny and Rafe. Tapestry had been muttering to herself for the last few minutes. A good sign, Jack figured that the boys Nicki had scorched had a chance of being healed. Tapestry would have given up quickly if they were deformed beyond repair. Still, he could tell by the time she had already spent on it that they would never be the same.

Jack flicked his eyes back at Nicki. Her eyes popped open. She groaned with fatigue and she was covered in sweat. Jack pointed the 9mm automatic in his hand at her, “Hello, Nicki. You escaped from the mind fugue. Damn good. Don’t move, OK?”

Nicki looked up the barrel and nodded. She had been right. She had found strange pinches and pressures in her head and moved through them like a maze. The world of Angela and herself moving back to a hotel room in a cab had dissolved once she had found her way through the invisible restrictions.

Looking up at Jack’s face, Nicki couldn’t at that moment tell who was more dangerous, the black-skinned mind witch or her blonde haired sex companion with the eyes of stony blue agate. And as much as she wanted to think she was dangerous enough to compete with them, she found herself more interested in learning tricks like creating a virtual world for a control subject. That meant not competing with them head to head. It meant asking questions.

“Can I move my hands a bit?” She asked Jack.

He smiled and nodded, “Yep.”

She checked her mons with her hand and felt a wash of joy. No prick. Thank goodness. It had been so real. She relaxed, thinking about Angela’s offer to teach her things in the virtual club. Could that be true? Could Angela be older than governments?

Sticky fingers indeed. What the hell had she gotten herself into? She squinted remembering Angela’s warning, I’ve learned a few things and you need to know plenty if you’re going to amount to anything. Want to learn more about yourself, Nicki?

Yes!

END