The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stephanie

I had been working there for a little over a year. Fresh out of a divorce, I was slowly getting accustomed to the single life again. I never did like the “dating game” the first time around, and the thought of it now quite frankly terrified me.

So instead of “getting out and dating” as my friends and family suggested, I spent most of my evenings alone, surfing the web for cyber sex. Often, I would fantasize about the girls at the office and pretend that they were the girls on my computer monitor while shamelessly pounding my pud to body-quaking orgasms night after night.

One in particular, was Stephanie in accounting. Stephanie had long blonde hair and cool blue eyes, like a clear Las Vegas sky in October. She usually put her hair up in a ponytail and she stood about 5′ 5″ with tight legs and large breasts. The clothes she wore accentuated her beauty and sometimes it was hard, to say the least, to concentrate on my work.

Stephanie was quite the catch. She not only was slim, blonde, and beautiful, but she could make me laugh like nobody else. Unfortunately, she was already taken. She had a live-in boyfriend named Dan that she talked about all the time. In other words, she wasn’t interested in me.

One Sunday night, while I surfed on the web for free porn, I happened upon a site that promised mind control skills. With my curiosity sufficiently piqued, I proceeded to read the instructions and follow the clicks. Click after click, I followed the trail. After about fifteen minutes of seemingly pointless re-directs, I came to a page that said, “You’re almost done...click here”. With renewed hope, I clicked and the final page displayed the words, “You are done, Now enjoy your new powers and remember, with power comes responsibility.”

“What a joke!” I said out loud. “I’ve just wasted fifteen minutes going down this bunny trail for NOTHING!” Disgusted, I hit the power button on my computer, not even bothering to shut it down properly. I brushed my teeth and hit the hay without bothering to cum for the first time in who-knows-how-long.

The following morning, Stephanie and I coincidentally arrived at work at the same time. We approached the front door from different parts of the parking lot. She was wearing a white lacy blouse over a tank top tee shirt, and a long black skirt that went down almost all the way to the floor. As best as I could tell, she wasn’t wearing a bra. My suspicions were confirmed when she got closer and I could make out her nipples, pressing against the thin cotton material. I could barely make out the stiletto-heeled shoes she wore beneath the skirt.

I beat her to the door and it open for her as she walked past me, on the way to her office. “Good morning, and thank you, Steve,” she chimed.

“Good morning to you and you’re quite welcome,” I nervously replied. I tried to keep my eyes off of her tits, but it was extremely difficult. I was glad when she was in front of me. My eyes dropped to her ass and took the sight in.

She gently swayed her hips from side to side with each step, in a decisive rhythm. The skirt flowed as she walked and I could not see any panty lines. I thought to myself, “I wonder what she is wearing underneath?” And I let my imagination begin to wander.

“What did you say?” she snapped.

She stopped and looked back at me with a quizzical expression.

“I didn’t say anything.”

“Sorry, I could have sworn...” And she disappeared around the corner, shaking her head and rolling her eyes at me, obviously upset.

Suddenly, a strange buzz began to sound in my ears. It was steady and it gave me a peaceful sensation. I wasn’t sure what was happening and it began to worry me. I quickly clocked in and got to work, hoping it would quickly go away. After a few minutes, I was feeling normal and got on to the matters at hand.

The morning passed swiftly and when I came back from lunch, I was pleasantly surprised to see Stephanie covering the phones. Apparently our pregnant receptionist had gone into labor while I was away. Since my desk was situated right next to the receptionist station I would be sitting next to Stephanie for the remainder of the day.

“Great,” I thought, “it will be nice to have her to look at for the rest of the day.”

“Who are you talking about?” She asked.

“Wha? Who me?” I stammered.

“Yes, you.” She said. “You said, ‘It will be nice to have her to look at’. Who are you talking about?” Stephanie was obviously miffed, now standing with her hands on her hips and glaring at me.

“Calm down, calm down. I didn’t say that.” My mind was whirling now. The buzz was back and my palms began to sweat.

“I didn’t say that,” I thought, “it was what I was thinking. How could she know what I was thinking?” Delirious, I tried to think of a way out of this strange situation.

“It was what I was thinking,” she mocked. “That is the second time you have made a comment about my appearance, today. If you can’t keep your thoughts to yourself, perhaps I should have you written up for sexual harassment. And why are you talking to me in the third person, as if I am not here?” Her voice was unusually cold and harsh.

She had never spoken to me in a tone such as this. I was nervous, hurt and confused. Through it all, I somehow found the presence of mind to remember the web page that I had been to the previous night. “Maybe that is what is causing this,” I thought.

Again, without delay, she repeated my thoughts to me in the form of a question, “Maybe WHAT is causing this!?”

It was true. The mind control stories were true. I could plant my thoughts into somebody else’s mind. I had to learn how to control this, and FAST! I decided to try an experiment.

“Stephanie,” I thought, “You are not upset. You need to calm down. You cannot hear any thoughts that I don’t want you to hear. Is that clear?”

Instantly, her demeanor changed and she settled down in her chair. “Yes, it’s clear.”

I was euphoric with the possibilities that lay before me.

“How late are you working tonight?” I asked her.

“Until five.” She calmly said.

That was perfect. Everybody else usually left at 4:00 p.m. but I was generally the last one left, along with the receptionist to lock up the place. This was going to be a lot of fun.

I went to my desk and began to “practice” my newfound skills while anxiously awaiting 4 o’clock. One by one, the employees left the building until Stephanie and I were the last ones remaining.

I told her I was locking the door for protection, which was a perfectly valid excuse since it was winter and it was totally dark by 4:30. I came back and planted a command in her mind and told her that I would be in the bathroom for a little while.

After I entered the bathroom, I dropped my pants and took my position on the handicapped toilet seat and waited. There was more room in that stall and we would need it. Precisely one minute later, the bathroom door opened and I heard those heels clicking slowly on the tiles. They stopped just outside the metal door of the stall and I could see her feet. She pushed open the door and her lustful eyes met mine.

“Do you like me, Steve?” She asked innocently.

My fantasy was coming true. I had wanted this to happen for a long time but I had resigned myself to the fact that it never would.

“Yes, Stephanie, I like you very much. Right now, I would like you to lift your skirt to your waist and show me exactly what is underneath.”

She sashayed over, and bent over at the waist. She turned around and stuck her gorgeous ass out toward my face as she reached for the hem of her long skirt. I was still sitting on the toilet seat and my rod began to stiffen. I took a deep breath and smelled her musty womanhood.

Slowly, she began to straighten herself to an upright position as my penis did likewise. She glanced over her shoulder and licked her lips as she eyed the pre-cum forming on the tip of my cock. “Soon,” I whispered, “soon.”

My eyes assaulted her. Sure enough, she was not wearing any panties beneath her skirt. I could hardly believe my eyes. Her butt was soft as a baby’s bottom and her legs were smooth and tight. Her nipples were now pressing against the cotton tee shirt again.

She backed up placing her ass inches from my face. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. The cool air from my mouth caused goose pimples to form on the cheeks of her ass. She pressed her butt against my face. My nose was right in her crack and my mouth was even with her pussy. Instinctively, my tongue darted out of my mouth and into her warm, wet flesh.

Her legs shuddered and she let out a slight moan, to indicate that I was doing her right. She reached one hand down to feel my straining cock and balanced herself with the other on the handicapped bar.

Then in one fluid motion, she bent over and took all of me into her mouth. I could feel her tongue flick and flitter over the head of my throbbing muscle. As she pulled up, I could see the streams of my pre-cum mixing with her saliva. Her tongue hungrily gobbled and licked my fuck tool.

I was continuing to massage her precious folds with my mouth. She was grinding her ass into my face in circular, rhythmic motions. By her reaction, I could sense that her climax was steadily approaching. But I wanted her to come on my dick.

“Sit on me, slowly.” I told her. She spread her feet slightly and did as she was told. I watched as her cunt slowly swallowed up my flesh. The sensation was incredible. Her head was thrown back and it was obvious that she was enjoying it every bit as much as I was.

She started to pump me, slowly. Her amazing leg muscles were holding her up and she cupped my balls with her hands reaching up to pump my erection on every up thrust.

Then her tempo suddenly increased. I knew she was coming to the end. I could feel her juices flowing over my balls. The slurping sound of her fucking me was deafening as it reverberated off the tiled walls and floors. When she came, her pussy contracted so tightly it kept me from coming. It was as if a fist was clutching my cock.

Without skipping a beat, she reached down, clenched her fist around my shaft and removed herself from my lap. She then spun around and dropped to her knees engulfing me with her warm moist mouth. She started to jack me off into her mouth. I came almost immediately and she swallowed every drop.

Then she dropped her skirt and went back to sit at the front desk as I caught my breath thinking of what we would do the next day.