The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Step Mom

Chapter 2

By Topper

It was the end of January and everything was going find. My dad and Bridgett were marry and just came back from a month in Europe. I was told she quit her job as my dad’s secretary and became a stay at home wife. However she soon joins the country club and other organizations that kept her busy. I kept myself occupy by sports and school. One thing that kept playing over and over in my mind was why when I was alone with Bridgett I’d call her Mistress and when in front of someone it was mom. Never the less all seem happy. By February things started to change around here. Dad seems to be ageing the grey more noticeable and his walk a little slower. Bridgett seemed to take over the house hold. She fire and hire new servants, young females who wore short skirts and tight clothing always giving me a hardon. She also started to dress more provocative showing off her body. I was lying in bed trying to beat off but I couldn’t do it. I was hard and no matter what I’d try I just couldn’t cum. I couldn’t remember the last time I came. I think back in November. It couldn’t be could it? My balls ache as I lay there and fell asleep. I dreamt that night of me kneeling and kissing Bridgett’s feet, I was worshiping them as she spoke to me. I remember that I was not aloud to cum anymore unless she gave me permission. I’d remember her telling me I was her little boy who she now own. I dreamt me asking her for help with my problem; to help relieve the pain. She laughed in my face saying I wasn’t worthy to cum that I had to earn that right. Please I beg as I repeated over and over please, please Mistress, please help me. I awoke sweaty, my penis hard my balls tight.

I took a cold shower but that only lasted so long. It was Saturday and I had to find help. As I enter the kitchen the smell of coffee pulls me to the pot. I pour a cup and sat at the table, there a note with my name on it. I open and read it. It was from my dad saying he was call out of town for a few days and that Bridgett took him to the airport. I stood and threw the note across the floor swearing. I needed my dads help and now he was gone, maybe I should call the doctor. I went to watch television when I realize none of the servants were here. Odd I thought for someone is always here. I started watching a movie when I heard the front door open and the sounds of heels. I gulp wishing it wasn’t Bridgett, for I don’t think I could handle any more erections. I was just about to stand and leave the room when she enters.

Hi little stevie she said as she approached me.

Hello Mistress I said looking at her. She was gorgeous standing there in a tee shirt and jeans. Her nipples were clearly poking through her shirt as she definitely was not wearing a bra. The hip hugger jeans were tight as if they were spray on. She wore platform shoes as her toes stuck out showing off her manicure toes. She was standing inches in front of me as her perfume became intoxicating.

Any plans for today she asked me.

No, just thought I go visit some friends.

Good, you can stay home and help me around here and later I have tickets to a play.

But Mistress I said.

No buts stevie as she turn to sit in the chair.

I watch her walk, her ass swaying as her hips move. I was hard instantly and I felt the pain in my balls. She sat directly across from me staring with those green emerald eyes. A smile that was dangerous and alluring. I move around trying to get comfortable as my erection was full blown. I couldn’t pull my eyes from hers as they drew me in. I felt light headed as she pulled me into her with her eyes, deeper. I was warm and beads of sweat form on my forehead, I became very uncomfortable as she gazed steadily. I felt weak, my mouth dry as I started to tremble, and yet not one word was said until.

Stand stevie!

I stood not breaking eye contact.

Remove your shirt and pants; quickly.

Yes, Mistress as I remove them and stood in only my briefs. My erection showing the out line as my penis stuck its head out through the top of the band.

Do your balls hurt, she asked?

Yes, I whimper softly, my mouth dry.

Have you been beating off, trying to relieve the pressure?

Yes

Do you remember what I told you to do if it happens?

Yes, Mistress. Why can’t I turn my head and avoid those eyes? Why can’t I run? I felt frozen in place, a little boy who just got caught doing something wrong.

And what were you to do little boy?

Little boy I said to myself. I…..I…..waaaas tooooo ask yoooou for help Mistress. I twitch when I said those words.

Do you think your worthy of my help?

Pleassssse Mistress, pleassse help me as tears began to run down my cheeks.

I’m a woman and you’re only a boy. I could go to jail if I help you. Do you want me to go to jail?

Nooooo! Please I won’t tell anyone. I promise! I’ll do anything you wish just please help me as I began to cry.

Look at my little stevie, crying and trembling like the little boy he is. KNEEL!

I drop to my knees.

Crawl to me like the little boy you are.

I crawl, on my hands and knees until I was kneeling by her feet. Never once did I break eye contact. She reached out and placed her hand on my chin as she softly strokes my cheek.

Prove yourself worthy, remove my shoes and worship my feet.

Yes! I removed her shoes and lower my head as I kiss and lick her feet. As I kiss one I’d massage the other with my hands. All the time she was moaning and telling me what a good son I was. Her little boy needs his Mistress. I suck her toes and lick her soles, ankles and the tops of her feet while Mistress is talking. She was telling me how much I love her and would do anything to be her little slave. I belong by her feet worshipping them as it brought great pleasure for me. Some day when you’re not a little boy anymore I might have you worship the rest of my body. Remember back, that night you saw your dad under me worshipping me. My mine flashes back to that scene the one I play in my mind over and over again. I picture myself under her as she rides my face. My penis is hard; my balls ache as she places her right foot on my bare chest and pushes me up so I’m kneeling straight up. Her foot massages my chest as her toenails scratch my nipples sending shock waves through my body. My nipples grow as she pinches them between her toes, our eyes lock on each other. Her left leg hooks behind my back as she pulls me closer to her. I tremble as my mind can’t comprehend the effects her foot and leg have on me. She smiles. Looking at me with that grin as if a cat had trap a mouse in it clutches.

Who do you belong too, she asked? Her big toe scrapes my nipple.

Yooooouu, Mistress. She laughs as I tremble more her foot rougher on my nipples. There starting to hurt as she rubs them raw. The more she rubs the more pain shoots through my body. My penis has never been so hard as the front of my briefs stretch to accommodate the size. Pre cum is oozing from my hole as it saturates my briefs. I beg her for release as the pain increases. Her eyes widen, she reaches again for my chin and holds it in her hand squeezing it.

Do you think you deserve my release? She releases my chin.

Yes, I……I think so. Pleassse Mistress Bridgett. She laughs. It was wicked.

If I do, will you be a good little boy and do as I ask?

I hesitated; I was trying to think, my mind was loosing the battle when her left foot move under my chin lifting my head up straining my neck muscles as her eyes still held their hold on mind. She places her right foot on my knee as she slid it up and down my leg.

If I help you, promise not to tell anyone. For if you do; I’ll never help my little boy again as her foot continue to slide on my thigh.

I couldn’t rationalize; all I thought of was her. How I love her and being her little boy. Yes! Yes I promise as I gave in my mine was jelly. I could only think of one thing, relief.

Yes what?

Yes Mistress.

Oh one more thing, promise that you will always be my little boy.

Yes Mistress, I promise as I began to cry.

Take it out, she order, as I pull my briefs down. Grab it and stroke it for me. Slower, yes that’s it. Nice and slow for me. Look into my eyes and loose yourself in their

Abyss. Feel your self falling deeper and deeper into my control. Listen as your mind gives way to my thoughts which will become your thoughts. Slower, much slower for when the release comes so will your mine release as you become my devoted slave. Listen to my voice as only my voice can release you and make you happy. Listen well my pet for soon your devotion to me will be never ending. You’ll want to spend every minute that you can by my side. You will beg me to take you with me were ever I go, as your love for me increases. In your dreams you will dream of me and your servitude for me. Your desire for me will bring you back to me as you beg to please me. By pleasing me, it will make you happy. I’ve arrange for you to take college course next year so you can get a jump. You will study hard and finish college. For when you finish you will inherit your family riches. Your wealth will not change you as your devotion for me will increase ten fold. You will desire me more and crave to worship my body more. You will ache for desire to be inside me, to feel my pussy wrap around your pathetic dick. Slower pet, much slower stroke, that cock belongs to me.

Yes, your desire for me will drive you wild. And only when you marry me, will that desire fade as you become my husband. Devoted for life, never drifting away as I age, always in love with me begging to please me. When you release very soon your body will not be able to handle the intensity and pleasure of your orgasm. You will collapse and sleep knowing that only I, your Mistress can give you such pleasure. When ever I say foot boy, you will return to this state of mind and kneel to worship my feet. When you awake you will remember nothing I said but only the desire to serve me and love me.

I moan at her words, as I picture the scenario in my mind. I had flashes of excitement, as I moan louder. I was near as my balls tighten and my penis expanded.

Promise me slave, that you will always love me.

Yes, Mistress I will always love you and cherish you for ever.

She smiles as her left foot went to my chest her bid toe scratching my nipple. And then I heard those three simple words.

CUM MY PET!

I came! I came with such force that the first shot arch three feet in the air and landing on my Mistresses jeans. The second shot landed on her left foot. I was cuming as her right foot went to my balls and push. Her toes digging into them. I couldn’t stop Cuming, my body trembling; mumble jumble came out of my mouth. I couldn’t talk as I had the most intense orgasm in my young life. And then it was over, the last thing I remember was the look on Mistresses face. I collapse onto the floor. I was out.

I awoke to fine myself lying on the floor. I was exhausted, wipe out as I’d try to stand. I was cover in cum. I look around, there was no one? I stagger upstairs to my room and crash on my bed trying to remember what happen. I could have sworn Bridgett was home. Didn’t she help me with my problem? I couldn’t remember. The only thing I did remember was how good I felt when I came. As I lay there, thoughts of Bridgett enter my mine. I began to have feelings for her. Feelings I shouldn’t because she was my dad’s wife. I fell fast asleep thinking of Bridgett, and how wonderful and sexy she was.

When I awoke later it was late afternoon. I had slept six hours and all I remember was the dreams I had. I dreamt of Bridgett, how beautiful she was her intoxicating perfume, the way she smiled. Yes, she was a total package as I envy my father. How did he manage to have her? I was more a man at seventeen then he was. Look at my body. I’m tall 6′1″, 182 lbs. of muscle. I was athletic, vibrant and look at my manhood. I notice the fellows in the shower. I was bigger than all of them I was nine inches when fully hard. Why should dad have her? My, Bridgett was perfect, a goddess, my goddess my Mistress. I shower and dress and went down stairs.

As I enter the living room Bridgett was sitting reading a book. She put the book down and said hi sleepy head. I thought you’d never wake. Hello Mistress I reply as I took in her beauty. Her red hair and that perfect smile soon had me reacting. I felt the beginning of an erection. Looking at me she said remember where going to the play tonight. Yes I remember as I stood just watching her. I was thinking about going out to dinner before the play. Does that sound good stevie? Yes, mistress anything you want. Why don’t you sit on the floor in front of me? I move to the foot of the chair and sat. She asked me a favor. Do you mine massaging my feet stevie, their really soar. Yes mistress as I pick one up and started to massage it.

I took my time working my fingers in to each foot. I would dig deep than soft. When I look up Mistresses eyes were close. While I was massaging her feet I felt a feeling I couldn’t explain. I felt like I was on top of the world knowing I was pleasing my Mistress. I then did something that shock me as I raise the foot I was massaging and kiss the bottom of her sole. Her eyes open as she softly moans; her smile told me she liked it. I replace that foot with the other and kiss the sole of that one. I was at it about an hour when she told me to stop as she stood above me. I look up her body as our eyes met when she spoke its time to get ready. I watch her walk away when she turned to tell me to dress casual. Yes Mistress, as she left the room. I quickly went upstairs and shower. I put on my best shirt and pants looking into the mirror as I wonder what would happen tonight.

Once down stairs I waited for Bridgett. I was sitting on the couch daydreaming about how nice it was to touch her feet. They were smooth and soft as I imagine them in my hands. Stevie! Stevie…… I heard as it brought me out of my dream. I look and there was Mistress, dress and waiting for me. All I can say was that she was stunning. Words can’t express the way she looked. She wore a black dress that was definitely a size to small as every curve was on display. Shall we go as I stood to meet her? She entwined her arm in mine as we walk out to the car. I open her door as I watch her slide in those legs, those beautiful legs. I was hard by the time I was buckle in and was driving. We headed to the Phister for dinner.

As we walk to our table every male had their eyes on Bridgett. Even some females. Diner was fine as we enjoyed ourselves. Nothing really happen. After dinner we took a coach ride to the Pabst Theater. It was cozy and very romantic. I’ve been hard all night looking at Bridgett. I just wanted to hug her and kiss her. Once at the Pabst we found our seats and waited for the play. When the lights went off and the play started Bridgett held my hand in hers. I felt as if a bolt of lightening struck my arm. I tingle all through my body as her hand felt warm and soft. We sat like that through out the play. In honesty, I don’t even remember the play. For my eyes were always on Bridgett, my Mistress. After the play we took the coach ride around downtown Milwaukee. As we sat in the open coach the night air was cold. I notice Mistress was cold so I slip my jacket off and put it around her shoulders. She thanked me as she laid her head on my shoulder as instinct made me put my arm around her. We road not a word said as we ended up by the car. The ride home was quiet as neither one of us spoke. I felt I did something wrong. That made mistress mad at me. As we pull into the garage I shut off the car and turn to look at Bridgett. I’m sorry if I did ant thing to offend you Mistress. She turn, looked me in the eye smiling. She said lets go in the house.

Once inside she pours us both a glass of wine. A toast she said to us Mistress and her little boy, who made mommy, feel so good tonight. When she said mommy my penis twitch. With her eyes boring into mine she whisper I feel like being naughty tonight as she reach for my head and brought her lips to mine. She kissed me softly on my lips sending chills up and down my spine when she broke the kiss pulling her head back, took my drink from me and whisper, foot boy. I remember nothing, as I knelt looking into her eyes, they were smoldering as her smile widen on her face. She spoke softly carry me to my bedroom.

Yes, Mistress! I pick her up in my arms as she place an arm around my shoulder, her lip by my ear. Hmmmm I like this she said as she blew into my ear. I was soon at the door to her bedroom I stop for only a moment when she said you may go in. I walk through the door still holding her as her other hand turn my head. I was now looking back into her eyes. Were going to have a training session my pet. Mommy is going to show and teach little stevie how to make mommy happy. I shiver as she kissed my lips and then had me place her on the bed. Number one she said looking at me, when you’re in this room with me you are only to wear your underwear. Strip! I soon was standing in only my boxers.

Bridgett stood and turned around and commanded unzip my dress. I approach and lower the zipper. Then I lower her dress as she instructed me and lay it nicely over the chair. I stood waiting for my next order looking at this goddess. She stood looking at me as if contemplating what to do next. Her body was extremely beautiful and tone. A body of an angel I thought. She was now standing in high heels with nothing else on but her bra and skimpy panties, black and silky lace. She walked over to the dressing table and sat. Looking at me through the mirror she said come. I walk over to her and stood behind her meeting her eyes in the mirror. Lesson 1 as she handed me a brush and told me to brush her hair. It smells of jasmine and felt like silk as I began my task. For over an hour I brush that long beautiful red hair.

She told me to stop as she turned the chair around and told me to kneel. She raised her foot to my lips and told me to worship them. I soon found myself licking and kissing her feet. My hands were massaging them when I slowly raise them to her calves. I work the tissue deep and soft as I place her toes in my mouth. Mistress moans as she looked at what I was doing. As my hands reach her knees they started to shake as I was now half way up her legs. She than spread her legs one on each side of me looking into my eyes; she order kiss and lick my legs. I did as told. I went up the outside of one leg then down the inside and up the inside of the other and down its outside. Up and down my tongue drags on her legs. I was at it for awhile when I started to smell her sent. It was a combination of perfume and something else. I notice it more when my head would be close to her womanhood. The sent seem to be strongest at that point and I notice that my penis was harder than usual. I could feel my testicles growing, needing to release its fluid. My hand was close to her womanhood as I massage her inner thigh. I began to moan at the feeling of her skin, its softness, its strength as I work her leg. She orders me to stop, as she stood and walk to the closet. She went in and came out with a box as she placed it on the bed.

Come to me my pet, I crawl towards her on my hands and knees. Towering over me she reaches into the box and pulls out a leather collar. She placed it around my neck and fastens it into place. Next she reaches in and takes out a leash as mistress clips it to the collar. She led me to the bathroom and through it to the area where the bathtub was. It was a deep big two person tub with jets and a cascading water fall. Lesson 2 this will be one of your tasks. You will always get my bath ready when I command you. You will add this bottle and this one. I like lots of bubbles. I like my water hot. Now fill it quickly and have it ready when I return.

In ten minutes I had the bath ready with lots of bubbles. I stood staring into the bubbles waiting for my mistress. Bridgett returns with a bottle of wine and one glass her red mane on top of her head. Hold these and close your eyes as I remove my undergarments. I did as commanded. I heard her move and then step into the tub as the water swish around. Open your eyes she commanded and poured me a drink. I handed her the drink as she lean back against the tub. Now wash my feet and legs as she lifted one up. I could not see her breasts or womanhood for the water was too high and the bubbles cover her. I scrub her foot and legs with such care. When I was finish she orders me to do her back as she slid forward. I wash her back and when I was finish went to her shoulders and started to massage them and her neck. She made the remark stevie I didn’t ask for a massage, did I? No mistress I stutter. You must not think for yourself stevie; remember you’re a little boy who needs his mommy. Yes mommy I reply. Go ahead and massage my back little boy. I smile and continue with her neck and back. All the while she was relaxing and sipping her wine. When she was done with her bath she told me to stand and hold the towel and close my eyes. I heard rustling and water moving as she stood out of the tub. I felt her back into the towel and take it from me. Open your eyes stevie as she orders me to clean the tub. When you’re done with that put my undergarments in the hamper and crawl back to me in the bedroom. I scrub the tub and went to pick up her panties and bra. Just before I toss them into the hamper I lifted the panties to my face. I inhale her sent sending it through my veins as I lick the front of her panties tasting her nectar.

Stevei!! What’s taking you so long? I jump at her voice as I quickly toss the garments into the hamper. I went to my knees and crawl to the bedroom. As I enter the room I notice the box was off the bed and Mistress Bridgett was lying on top of the bed. She orders me to come to her. I crawl to the foot of the bed and knelt looking at her. She raise her head those green emerald eyes beaming with light as she watch me look over her. She was wearing a red satin top button half way as it accents her enormous breasts. Her panties red were small and made of silk. She padded the bed and order me up and to lie in the center and on my back. She places a pillow under my head as she took each arm and ties them to the bed post. Next she ties my ankles and spread my legs as she secure them. I was spread eagle, tied as I began to shake. I look to where she stands as I see her holding what looks to be some type of whip. (Later I found out its call a cat-o-nine). Looking into her eyes scare me. They were wild looking.

Swoosh! The cat-o-nine hit my chest. Follow by another and another. Mistress dish out ten as I beg her to stop. Please Mistress, I beg; as ten more lashes came. I’ve never seen her this way. She was evil looking as she just laughs. She was now hitting my arms, my legs and back to my chest. My body felt warm as the leather connects each time. Tears were flowing down my cheeks as she now worked on my penis. I counted seven lashes across my underwear as my penis grew more. Then she stops and sits on the bed. Her hands rubbing my chest playing with my nipples.

Do you know why I punish you?

No Mistress.

It’s because of what you did in the tub room. You smell my panties; didn’t you?

A…….aaaaaa yesssss Mistress.

Did you enjoy it?

My eyes deceive me, yes Mistress.

What else did you do little boy?

I…..I…iiiiii licked them as I felt guilty.

Oh! She said. Did you like the taste? As she continue to rub my chest.

Yes, Mistress.

She lay half on me one leg over my stomach as her one hand softly stroke my skin and the other play with my hair. Her lips were by my ear when she whisper, it taste better fresh from the source. A chill ran through my body. Do you think my little boy is man enough for Mistress to ride his face? I moan yessssss. Of course I’d have my panties on. My penis jumps at these words as I picture that scene from long ago. When I first saw it, dad was on his back and Mistress on top of his face. She rolls on top of me and kisses my lips. Her legs straddle my hips. Her womanhood now center on the top of my penis. I could feel the heat radiate from her womanhood. My penis jump as I push my hips up while Mistress raises herself up to a sitting position. Our eyes lock as I lost myself deeper into hers. She slowly grinds on my penis as her fingers play with my nipples. I’m groaning as the sensations flow through me. I raised my hips to push up when she orders me to stop and lie still.

This is for my pleasure slave; remember you are to please me and only me. You are nothing but a toy for me to do as I wish. To earn your release you must pleasure me, your Mistress, your Mommy.

My penis twitches when she said those words. She slowly moves forward eyes lock as she now sits on my chest. The smell of womanhood reaches my nose as I take a deep breath to inhale her sent. I moan as it toxics fumes enter my lungs. She traces a finger tip along my cheek to under my nose and down the other cheek. I shake as she repeats this again. I’m totally lost as her eyes penetrate my mind. Her voice is now inside my mind as she orders me to listen and obey. Her perfume and scent consumes me making me delusional. My thoughts are gone as I only hear Mistress speaking. Her words becoming my thoughts.

Look at my panties stevie!

As my eyes lower to her panties I see a wet spot on them. She moves forward and the panties touch my chin. My eyes widen as the scent increases. I moan as the silk touches my chin feeling its softness.

Look into my eyes!

I raise my eyes.

Lesson 3 stevie; learn it well for this is my favorite. Do it right and you get brownie points towards a release?

Inhale deep every time my panties touch your nose.

She rises and leans forward as she does her panties lightly brush my nose. I inhale and the sent inflame my nostrils. She slid back and forth, each time, only her panties touching my nose. And then she was back on my chest her womanhood press against my chin. Our eyes still lock.

Then mistress orders take a deep breath and hold it.

Before I could react she moved covering my face in silk. The first thing I realize was I could not breathe her eyes boring down into mine. I panic as I try to move my head for air but her weight had me pin. My lungs burn and then she was up as I inhale air. But before I could take a huge amount she was back on my face. We play this game for a long time as she’d control my air supply. I also notice her scent became stronger and my face was wetter. My body was becoming weak as my lack of oxygen deprives my muscles. She kept it up, air, no air, no air as she began to push and twist into my face. My nose was being flattened as she’d press harder on to me. This time she did not rise to give me air as she continues to grind harder, my eyes could barely focus on my Mistresses. Harder and harder she grounded into my face my nose now stuck between her panties and clit. Her moans were louder her fingers grab my hair and force it more into her.

YES! YES! Yes stevie, I’m almost there. OH GODDDDD!!!! This is going to be a huge one. My god I’ve should have done you long ago.

NOW! STICK OUT YOUR TONGUE SLAVE!

I manage to force my tongue up and into her womanhood. The silk panties were preventing me from penetrating her deep. I felt her thighs enclosed my head as she scream.

YEEEESSSSSS!!!! I’M CUMING SLAVE! OHHHHHH YESSSSSS!

All of a sudden a fluid flows from her. It fills my mouth and runs up my nose. It has no where to run so I swallow it. It’s warm, sticky and taste sweet. She settles down and releases my head from her thighs and fingers, then sliding down to my chest as I cough for air. I can hardly breathe as my lungs burn my mind lost for all I could think of was how wonderful her fluid was. I cough and took deep breaths trying to get oxygen back in my lungs.

That was very good stevie.

She stood, turned around to face my feet looking down into my eyes as she lower herself on to my face. I pleaded but was cut off from talking and air as she sat down on me. My face now cover by her wet panties as my soar nose was now in her asshole as my mouth was cover with her womanhood. She just sat there sealing my face from receiving precious air. She would lift just enough to catch a small breath and sit back down again. Sometimes she would play with my nipples or scratch my chest with her fingernails. I soon felt her finger nails just above my underwear as she

Dragged them up my stomach. My penis was twitching more and more as her nails rake my body. And then it happens she dug her nails into my chest as she began to ride my face. She used my nose as she rubs her pussy on it. Faster and faster, her ass just a blur. I could manage to breathe a little just to keep me coherent as she started to talk.

Oh stevie! I could ride your face all night.

She stop, sat completely on my face, with her full weight. My air supply completely gone.

Listen pet for what I’m about to say. You will remember this for ever as I your MOMMY and MISTRESS control all aspects of your life. Fail me in any way and suffer the consequences. I can give you life giving air as she raised herself.

I caught two breaths as she lowers herself.

Or take it away. So answer me. Who do you love more, you’re pathetic father or you’re Goddess MOMMY?

She rises up as I suck in air. I try to talk but only gasp. She was laughing as I took two more breaths as I manage moooooommmmmy as she sat back down. This time she would not move off of me. She laughs and laughs as I heard her say that’s what I thought. My lungs burn I try to breathe but my nose is seal by her panties and ass hole. I open my mouth to scream but nothing comes out. I feel my legs and arms go numb as darkness over came me.

I woke gasping for air, startle. I panic as I looked around the room; I was in my room on my bed. I was cloth and sweat on my forehead. I could have sworn I was tie and spread eagle in my parent’s room. The sun was shinning in through the window as the clock read 8:30 a.m... What the hell happen, how did I get here? What about last night and what Bridgett did to me? Was I dreaming? I stood and look in the mirror wondering what the hell was going on. My mouth tasted like wine, my eyes blood shot. I remember dinner, the play and………….having a glass of wine. Bridgett and I were talking as we drank some wine. Don’t tell me I was wasted last night. I shower and dress still trying to recall last night. I really don’t remember much except the dream. I dreamt that Bridgett was my mistress and she used my face for her enjoyment. I remember how sweet she tasted as my mouth was now dry. The lack of air when she sat on me. WOW! What a dream as I felt me penis twitch. I laugh telling myself I’ve must of really tie one on. I finish dressing and went downstairs.

I enter the kitchen and pour me some juice as I walk through the house. I call for Mistress but there was no answer. I step outside onto the patio when I’d seen mistress out in the flower garden. I casually walk up to her and said good mourning. She replies hi and how do you feel. You had quite the amount to drink last night. Good concerning I don’t remember much. Aren’t you a little early to be out in the flower garden, it’s the middle of February? She replies just getting ideals. I saw her shiver and ask if she was okay? Yes I’m fine just a chill. Why don’t I make you some hot chocolate? That sounds good stevie. She came to me and hooked my arm as we walk back to the house. As we enter she suggested that I’d start a fire and she’ll make the chocolate. I agree and went to the family room. In about twenty minutes I had a good roaring fire. I stood to look out the window as it began to snow. The winds pick up and the waves were hitting the shore line pretty good. It must be lake snow I thought as it started to fall harder. I thought of dad and how lucky he was. I was really starting to hate him. I was jealous of him, it seems the more time I spend with Bridgett the more I love her. I think of her all the time, in my sleep, at school even now as I stand here. She was perfect; I could see myself being with her forever. The only thing stopping me was dad.

Ohhh! That feels good as Bridgett enter the room. I turn to look at her as she walked towards me with two steamy cups. She was beautiful, her tight sweater and jeans showed every curve. She joined me by the window and handed me a cup. Her eyes met mind as we stare into each others eyes as I felt like I’ve been here before. Cheers stevie to my good little boy as our mugs tap. I took a sip it was warm, smooth and rich. When I lower my cup she laughed and said I had a chocolate mustache. She took her finger and wipes my lip clean then stuck her finger in her mouth and licked it clean. It was so sexy I instantly went hard. Its snowing she said as she steps in front of the window. I turn around and found myself standing right behind her. It looks so cold out there as she shiver. For some reason I can’t explain I put my arms around her to hold her. What she did next surprise me as she stepped back against me resting her head on my left shoulder.

Mmmnn! I like this she said. Taking my cup and hers and setting them down. I like it when a man holds me. I shudder; did she just call me a man? She placed her arms over my arms and squeezes them. My little boy is acting all grown up. Her hair smells of jasmine as in my dream, her perfume intoxicating as it surrounds me. Her body feels warm and soft as I held her in my arms. She then said I whish your father was here to hold me and comfort me. It’s so lonely at night when he’s gone. There’s no one to cuddle with.

I took a deep breath when she mentions my dad. I was angry, can’t she see I’m a man and not a little boy. I was about to say something when she turn around now our bodies press together. Her hands on my chest those emerald eyes staring into mine, her lips were wet that innocent smile her hands now moving under my arms and back over my shoulders as she press closer to me. Her finger nails scratching my neck as she whisper softly, do you love me stevie?

Yes Mistress!

No, I mean real love; love like you had for your real mother.

I don’t know why but I answer faster than I thought. I love you more. She smiled as she said I have a confession.

I love you more than a step son. I love you more than I do your father.

I moan as she spoke those words. If you were older and I wasn’t married I snatch you up. You have a much better physique then him. As she talked her emerald green eyes sparkle from the light through the window. I could not move as she held me in her arms. The warmth and softness of her body was driving my hormones. Her finger nails lightly scratching the nape of my neck sending shivers up and down my spine. My knees were beginning to get weak as she had her way with me. I was putty in her arms as she began to mold me.

Foot Slave, my knees wanted to buckle but she held me and told me to stand as she said those two words. Staring into my soul my mind flash, I remember last night the way I was tied. I remember her taste, the sweet fluid that flow from her. She was my Goddess and I her slave; I was hers. My body craves for her nectar longing to be under her again. I whisper softly, Mistress.

Yes, little boy you’re back in mommies arms aren’t you.

Yes!

What do you feel, little stevie?

I need, no I crave for your nectar, Mistress.

I will feed you one more time, but you must obey me and follow my instructions.

Yes, Mistress.

When your father and you are turkey hunting this spring you will accidentally shoot and kill him. For this is the only way we shall always be together, Mommy and her little boy. And when my little boy turns eighteen this May I will take your virginity. And when my little boy looses his virginity; you will become a man. But when you become a man your mine and ability to think for yourself will cease to exist. I will do your thinking for you. Your sole purpose from that day forward is to serve me and remember your lessons. You will forget about school for I will make your grandfather change the will. You shall inherit your fortune at the age of eighteen. With the death of your father and me no place to live, you will ask me to stay here with you. On the day of your birthday you will make me breakfast and bring it to my bedroom. You will feed me then bathe me as your desire for me increases. As time goes by you will impregnate me with our daughter. You will be as loyal to her as you are to me. For you see stevie, your wealth will belong to me and I’ll decide who inherits it.

Now let me teach you some more lessons. Let’s Play House1

Too be Continue.