The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Steffi Comes to Visit

Well like Debi asked me come over and describe some of her more unique things she has been showing me. Oh yeah, Debi, I am like 19 and a neighbor so I guess like Debi invites me over and stuff. I forget exactly what, ya know? Debi is really drop dead gorgeous but I guess you knew that and tall... oh my she is tall. I envy Debi in so many ways....

ok, sorry I guess I got side-tracked a bit. Debi had me sit in her most comfy chair. I just love this chair!! Anyway she is showing me this really neat clock she has. I think I have seen it a few times before but its got this really cool pendulum that swings back and forth. Ya know, it just goes side to side. Really cool.

I dunno but my eyes just kinda naturally follow it... left and right.... and it makes this little clicking sound all the time when it goes.... you know.... like swinging left, click.... swinging right, click. Oh man, back to the left, click..... ummm yeah to the left, click.

right, clicck

left, clik

yeah, ok Debi, just one more ok.... swinging left, clck

wow, that is really something.... it makes my brain kind of foggy, ya know? Oh yeah,, and Debii has this really cool metronome or something, that has this long arm with a weight on it. It goes side to side sooo slowly, even more slowly like Debi says. Debi set the thing next to the clock and its doing its thing. I really like its thing, going side to side making a kind of metallic sound.

Debi says I could watch it for hours and I know thats true. I believe Debii. Well, I have to tell you it makes my head swim watching it.... going left, boing.....

right, bong

I think its a different sound right and left.... i am trying to listen better

right, bong....

left, boing....

yeah, differrenntttt

boing

bong

Debii says I should notice the differnece

ohhh I closed my eyes for a second there.....

bong

boing

.

left

it just amazes me... boing

Sure Debi I can count backward from 10... that’s simple. Oh sure, every time the metronome goes bong go down one.... I can go down. I like going down.

10, boing..... easy peasy

9, boing.... almost missed that one

8, boing.... a little slow .....

7, boingg getting tiredd

6, boing.... resting chin on hand

5, boinggg..... eyes so heavy

5, boing..... oh gosh

6, boing..... so easy.... so tired

5, boiing.... Debi helping mee

biong....

ummmm 4, boinging..... right, Debi... sleepy

eyes closing.... boingggg

boinknggg

cant keep e yes openn

“just relax steffi, just like last time (and the 10 before that). Just relax and remember how much you love visiting Debi. When Debi is close to you, you inhale her sweet aroma that you love so much. Debi’s aroma makes steffi so hot and wet. steffi loves spending hours with Debi. When steffi feels hot from Debi’s touch, steffi removes all those clothes that make her feel hot. Debi has plenty of clean clothes in her bedroom and will dress you so nicely. steffi doesn’t worry”

“now let your eyes open slowly, feeling so hot and wet. You want to go with Debi to her bedroom and relax on Debi’s bed. You are feeling a great surge of sexual energy thinking about Debi’s pussy. Now let your tired eyes open, and feel how hot and wonderful it is to visit Debi”

Ohhhhh, my eyes are so tired, Debi. I can’t believe how hot I am. Why am I so tired?? Oh Debi, I love it when you stand next to me, I feel so safe and cared for. You have the most amazing aroma. Do you mind if I take off my top, it is making me so hot and its just us girls here, so what does it matter, right? That feels better, what? Oh this bra is something I bought to get Bobbi hot. He loves the lace around the cups. Yes, I know my nipples are sticking out. I am so embarrassed about that, Debi and you are so sweet to comfort me about that. It’s just that they seem to always be like that, poking out and embarrassing me. Debi, its so embarrassing when people just stare at my nipples, which only makes it worse. Oh Debi, your hand is so hot on my bottom. ohhhh gasping... oh Debi. I have to slip my skirt off, Debi. I hope you don’t mind. I just can’t get enough of your hands on me.

“steffi, I love how you look in your cute bra and matching panties. I love how you show yourself off to me. I have some new things to show you. Why don’t we go into my bedroom and I can show you. Here, take my hand and come with me”

I didn’t have any other thoughts than to follow Debi. I hope she doesn’t notice how wet my panties are. I just can’t help it around her. I love spending time with Debi. I sit on the edge of her bed in my panties and bra. I can’t help but watch as Debi slips out of her clothes. I watched her focused on Debi, seeing all of her clothes drop to the floor I heard someone moan, was that me? Debi bent over to get something sexy out of her undies drawer. She was dangling some pretty blue lacy panties in front of me, asking me something. I guess I am not paying attention.

“steffi, help me pull these up my legs..... steffi, focus and obey”

I found myself kneeling before Debi, my nose inches from her pussy as she lifted a leg up so I could get her foot in the leg hole. Debi is really very helpful. I slide first one leg then the other up her amazing legs. I couldn’t help but inhale her amazing scent. My eyes were staring at her pussy, as my hands shakily pulled the panties up and over her hips. I smoothed it over her bottom and snuggled it against her pussy. I was nearly fainting from the pleasure.

“now kiss”

I think I hear Debi say something as Ieaned forward to kiss the pretty panties. My hands were holding Debi’s bottom as I kissed and kissed the delicate panties... I looked up at her as I kissed right over her clit. I nearly melted in the smile Debi gave me. I pressed my face to her panties, safe in the feeling of being with Debi. Debi takes steffi’s hand and says, “come steffi lets lay down for a bit. Lay between my legs, honey”

Debi laid back, feeling me lay on her.. our lips meeting and the hottest kiss ever was shared. I didn’t hear what Debi was saying, I was so lost in the heavy kissing. I could feel Debi’s hands pushing my bottom down, forcing my pussy to rub hers. At that moment, I had never wanted anything/anyone so much in my life. Debi answered a question I didn’t even realize I asked, “yes steffi you may please me with your mouth”

I nearly climaxed as I heard her say something about obeying as my lips kissed her nipple. I sucked it in my mouth, as I felt her hands in my hair, her lips telling me something which I couldn’t quite hear. Instinctively I opened my mouth and took her nipple inside to kiss and run my tongue over. My body had slid down a bit and I rubbed my wet pussy against her thigh. I heard her say something about obeying Debi as my lips kissed lower, kissing her soft tummy as my fingers clutched at her sexy new panties. I could hardly breathe, I was so hot and craving to taste her, again. I heard something about sweet baby, as my fingers yanked her panties down and off. My face was right there, inches from her wet fragrant pussy. So what could I do? Nothing, but rub my soft cheeks over her wetness, the very thing I needed to please..... YES, I need to please Debi. I looked up at Debi to see her smile as my lips kissed her swollen labia. I was so happy she seemed pleased, that I sucked her labia into my mouth suckiing the juices into my tummy. I am the happiest girl alive, I am sure!! I nearly climaxed when I heard her words spinning in my mind “relax and obey”

My lips kiss all over her luscious pussy. I slid my hands under her smooth bottom, lifting her to my mouth. I can’t wait to stiffen my tongue and push it into her. I know she will arch her back and release all her love and passion in my mouth. I am so damned horny, I can’t even think clearly. I do know that I need her..... need her to climax when my tongue enters her. My tongue is licking along her glorious slit, so swollen and lovely. I have never seen anything so lovely, nor so desirable. She is my desire, she is my passion, she is my everything ..... were my thoughts as my tongue entered paradise and she climaxed, gushing into my mouth..... I love this moment and all those that follow it.... lapping like a little puppy, all her luscious sex juices..... heavenly!!

Cleaning Debi up was the most erotic thing I have ever done (although she had done it many times before) and I loved it when Debi had me lay next to her. Debi’s hands roamed over my body, taking liberties with it to my great delight and arousal. I was nearly panting when Debi started to tease my nipples into aching for her. She was telling me something, whispering in my ear but I will be damned if I knew what it was. By the time her lips licked my nipple, my legs opened wide and I felt so wet for Debi. Expertly sucking and licking my nipple, first one then the other, I felt her hand sliding down my firm tummy. I don’t think I could even breathe as her fingers slid over my hips and finally came to rub my wet folds.

I was panting as her fingers slid along my swollen lips, moaning filled the room along with the scent of sex. “that’s it baby, relax and obey” Those words almost sent me over the edge, but I felt two of her elegant fingers sliding into me, my back arching and trying to get them deeper.... deeper... I was panting with my eyes closed in the pleasure I was receiving. Debi expertly worked her fingers deep in my wet cunt. I was too limp to move, although my hips seemed to have a mind of their own. I was humping her fingers like I have never needed anything quite so much. Before I knew it, I was over the top.... screaming and climaxing on her beautiful fingers. Ohhhhhh Debi.... Debi.... I can never hold back with Debi.

Its funny, but when I get really horny I just come over to visit Debi. I just love it when Debi tells me.... “relax and obey” there is just something so erotic about hearing her say that. I was telling Debi that I get into other sexual situations. The odd thing is that I never get so wet or so horny as I get with Debi. I mean there was this one guy I was with last week and it was like nothing happening for me. Oh yeah, he got off... like men always do, but for me.... zip, nothing. I think Debi likes hearing me talk about guys and stuff. I mean they workout, thank goodness, and their bodies look hot but getting in bed with them doesn’t do anything special for my libido. They have no imagination nor creativity in making love. See, I can’t even get wet telling Debi about the guys. But when she touches me its like fireworks going off... I mean really, really going off in my body and mind. I just can’t get enough of Debi. I just love her so much..... I mean in a friendly way, of course. I mean I’m supposed to love guys right, but with Debi it seems so much more like love?

Its funny, but when I workout now the same guys hit on me, but I have been noticing how sexy girls are that workout. I joined a aerobics class just to workout with more women. I mean its very hot... not only sweaty in all the right places, but there are so many of us showering right after sweating so much and we chat away like old time friends. I met some really nice ladies, but no one like Debi. I just love visiting Debi. “relax and obey”