The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stalking Angie

Part Thirteen

After three months, Angie had never felt happier in her life. She had an amazing boyfriend and great friends. She was even doing well in her classes—probably, she thought, because Claude was unofficially tutoring her in psych. And, of course, there were his posthypnotic suggestions to improve her concentration and her recall. Of course, the more efficiently she studied, the more time they could spend together.

The five of them (Angie and her boyfriend, Tanya and her new boyfriend, and Nisha) had taken to making at least one night a week into movie night. For Angie, it was perfect. They’d sit on her bed together and he would hold her, just like in the illusion they’d done together in their first phone conversation—only now, it was real.

But there was one conversation they’d been putting off, and when November turned into December, it finally happened.

“So what happens at the end of the semester?” Nisha’s visiting boyfriend Derek asked. The group was seated around a table in the main dining hall.

Angie and Claude looked at each other.

“Somebody going to transfer?” Nisha prompted.

“Or, you could try long distance,” Tanya suggested.

“No,” the pair said at once, and everyone laughed.

“Frankly, I’d prefer if Angie could transfer to Cornell,” Claude said slowly. “I’ve got one semester left, after all. But I don’t know if all her credits will go with her.”

“My parents would have a cow if I left Buffalo,” Angie mused.

Tanya laughed. “Hey, I’m from Long Island, and my parents are fine with me being on the other side of the state!”

“Or you could transfer here, Claude,” Nisha suggested.

He looked at Angie. “Maybe I will,” he said, “though after all that effort to get a Cornell degree...” He trailed off.

“Hey, Claude, don’t you have any friends back at Cornell?” Nisha asked. “Don’t you miss them at all?”

The psych major smiled sheepishly. “Actually, I don’t,” he admitted. “Not any close friends, anyway. Everyone in my group graduated last year.”

Angie patted his arm affectionately.

“What are you going to do once you graduate?” Derek asked.

Claude frowned. “Well, therapy, I hope.”

“Dang, Angie must be real hard on you if you need a therapist!” Tanya said, and was answered by groans.

“Not need a therapist, be a therapist!” Claude chuckled. “Although I suppose graduation is only six or seven months away. If Angie’s happy here I could always move here afterwards.”

The brown-haired girl looked up at him. “Then I’ll come with you,” she said softly.

“Hmm?”

“I’ll take a semester at Cornell, like you took one here,” Angie told him. “Then, once you graduate, we can both come back here. I’ll finish school, you can work—nothing has to change.”

Claude hugged her tightly and kissed her. She kissed back happily, and their friends all grinned.

* * *

Angie’s parents didn’t seem to like Claude.

“Don’t worry, they’ve never really liked anyone I’ve ever dated,” Angie explained to him. It was mid-December, and the pair were walking through the snow toward his car. He’d spent the morning helping Angie pack, and the two were enjoying a moment alone together while her parents had run off to get a quick bite to eat. The Vallejos would leave when they returned, and Claude would be off to join his family in Albany.

“But I know they’ll come ‘round,” Angie assured him. “You are so far above anyone I’ve ever dated before it’s not funny. Anyway, my parents. They just want to protect me, so you have that in common, at least.”

Claude still seemed concerned. “What if I can’t be good enough for their daughter?”

“I think you’re good enough for me,” Angie said, “and that’s what counts.”

Claude turned to her and hugged her, tightly. Hugging back, the wool of his scarf brushed her face, and she felt as if she were melting into his arms.

He looked at her seriously for a moment. “I suppose you’ll have to go in a couple hours,” he sighed.

“I guess this will be the first time we’ve really been apart for more than a day or two since we started dating,” Angie said slowly. “I’m gonna miss you.” She smiled impetuously. “We can have phonesex. And you can come for New Year’s!” she added.

“I will!” he said. “There’s something I have to tell you, though.”

“What, your family doesn’t celebrate New Year’s?” she teased.

They arrived at his car. It was powdered by snow, and frost covered the windshield in complex fractals like diamonds.

The psych major laughed. “It’s not that. There’s something I have to make you remember.” His expression became serious.

“Oh.” She glanced around to make sure no one was watching, then looked at him curiously. “What is it?”

He smiled sheepishly. “You have your watch?”

She shook her head, long brown hair swishing. “Packed it. Sorry. Use your eyes.”

“My eyes?” Claude almost blushed.

She nodded. “I want to look into your eyes when you hypnotize me.” She leaned back against the automobile, smiling up at him. “Don’t get me wrong, I like the watch just fine, but I love looking into your eyes.”

He nodded. “Okay, umm... look into my eyes, Angie.”

She nodded, smiling.

“Look deep into my eyes... deeper and deeper... you can’t resist my eyes,” Claude began. Her boyfriend really was gorgeous; his brown eyes were deep and dark, flecked with amber and ebony.

“Look at me, Angie, look directly into my eyes... you know how much you want this...” His voice was soothing, caring, intense. “Look into my eyes and relax deeper... more deeply with every moment... my eyes relax you, you can’t help it, it happens so easily as you listen to my voice and my words make you so relaxed... feel yourself surrendering, letting go, sliding deeply, completely into trance... you are so comfortable, you can’t help but relax...”

As Claude spoke, Angie’s playful look became a gaze, and her gaze became a stare. She felt her body relaxing, and felt her boyfriend’s gentle, loving voice lulling her mind to sleep.

“And the more you listen to my words the more relaxed you become... it happens easily and naturally, it’s intuitive for you, you’re a natural at letting yourself relax... nothing can disturb you when you look into my eyes... nothing can bother you or concern you... look deeper into my eyes and all stress falls away naturally... you don’t have to do anything, you don’t even have to think about it, it happens all on its own as you listen to my voice and you relax more and more...”

She felt herself beginning to drift off to sleep, and his eyes were her anchor. It was so easy to just give in to her fantasies, to let herself be his...

“You are becoming more comfortable, your mind relaxed and open, surrendering completely to me... you can’t resist... falling deeper and deeper into trance...”

Angie let herself go, losing herself in his captivating brown eyes, surrendering to his dreamy spell.

“You are getting drowsy, Angie... sleepier, drowsier, and sleepier... you are falling asleep, you can no longer keep your eyes open... your eyelids are so, so very heavy, so irresistibly heavy, there are heavy weights pulling them down... you can’t resist...”

It was September, and Angie was sitting in the lecture hall. The lecturer was so boring, she thought she was going to fall asleep. Everyone else seemed to, as well; the woman on her left and the man on her right had both closed their eyes. “Maybe no one will notice if I do too,” she thought to herself. It was so much effort to keep her eyes open... it was so easy just to close them and let herself relax and let go...

And then there was Claude’s voice, right beside her, whispering in her ear. “Listen to me carefully, Angie, I haven’t got much time... concentrate on my words, and listen very carefully... do you have feelings for me?”

She felt herself nod. Oh, it felt so good just to float here, eyes closed...

“Listen to me, Angie... you are the angel of my heart,” he whispered intently. “So, when you hear me say the phrase ‘angel of my heart,’ you will no longer be able to fight your feelings for me. You will forget any reasons for staying away from me... you won’t be able to remember any reason to be apart from me. But you will forget this conversation as if it never happened, you will forget this conversation completely... do you understand?”

Angie nodded again. Oh, if only she could let herself love him back...

A moment later, she heard someone say “wake up,” and she sat up straight, opening her eyes. Professor Toptani was thanking Claude for an interesting lecture. The teacher was yawning, too. Had he also fallen asleep?

Dear god, she thought. Claude was still here, up at the front of the room, and everyone was filing past him. How dare he put her in this position? She was tempted to just go to him and explain everything, explain how she could never indulge herself again... but no, he wouldn’t understand, he couldn’t possibly understand how frightened she was of losing herself in her hypnofetish again...

She heard Claude snap his fingers. Angie opened her eyes, feeling refreshed and wonderful as she always did when he woke her from a trance. He didn’t speak, though, and she looked at him expectantly.

He swallowed. “I put a lot of thoughts into how to phrase that. Feelings ABOUT me wouldn’t change anything, but feelings FOR me would imply positive ones, so...” he trailed off.

“And?” she asked. “Oh, I get it! Well, why didn’t you say so? Apology accepted.”

“Hmm?”

“I accept your apology,” Angie explained. “It’s all right, really it is. I was afraid that I’d lose myself, that my sex drive would end up taking over my life, and instead of being an activist or a veterinarian I’d never be anything more than a girl with a hypnofetish. I was too scared to listen to you explain that it didn’t have to be that way.” She hugged him. “It’s okay, Claude. You respect me, and cherish me, and love me for who I am. You wouldn’t turn me into an object permanently. Going wild in bed together doesn’t make me less of a person, even when I surrender to you.”

“So... you still want...” He couldn’t seem to get the words out.

“To be with you? Yes,” Angie promised.

“You still want me?” Claude asked.

“Why wouldn’t I?”

“Well, canceling the suggestion that you couldn’t fight your feelings for me—” he interrupted himself. “I didn’t want to, but I had to give you your own choice.”

Angie shrugged. “Claude, I had a host of reasons why I didn’t want to be in any relationship, and a lot more why I never wanted to do hypnosis again. Remember the time when we did that whole Shakespeare fantasy with Angelique and Claudio?”

He nodded.

“That was when you really broke those reasons down,” she explained. “You made me want you so bad I couldn’t think straight, but still your first thought was to protect me, even from yourself. That was when I truly knew that I wanted to be with you, that you were the man I trust enough to share this with.”

He gazed at her, love in his eyes and relief on his face. “Well, good, then I won’t have to trigger you again,” he said, laughing.

Now he sounded like he’d lost his mind. “Trigger me how?” she asked.

“Well, I thought when I turned off the original suggestion that brought us together, you’d remember your reasons for being apart... only this time you’d also know what it was like being together,” he explained. “I was going to give you the choice of whether you wanted to be with me or not. If you chose me, I’d make you forget those reasons to be apart again.”

“See, that’s where you’re all wrong,” Angie told him. “I love you, and you don’t have to hypnotize me to make me feel that way. That suggestion of yours must have worn off months ago—but by then I’d realized I really loved you, and it didn’t matter.”

Claude laughed, and pulled her into his arms. She hugged him back warmly, and closed her eyes when they kissed. In a moment he let her go, and she opened her eyes to see why.

It was snowing! The cloudy sky was full of millions of tiny glistening white flakes fluttering down to earth. She smiled happily, looked at Claude...

Who had fallen to one knee, and was holding out a box.

Angie’s heart skipped a beat. She reached out, and the box was in her hand. A snowflake or two fell upon it. It opened.

The ring inside was gold, set with a diamond. It wasn’t quite as large as the one she had imagined in her fantasy, but as she took it—and the box fell away—she saw the word ‘love’ inscribed upon it, in English and Spanish.

“Angela Vallejo,” Claude was asking, “Will you...”

Oh my god, Angie was thinking, oh my god Oh My God OH MY GOD...

“Yes!” she cried.

Claude was standing, and lifting her in his arms, and they were kissing.

She was home, and everything was the way it should be.

(The End)