The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stalking Angie

Part Ten

The rest of September flew by, and Angie’s birthday arrived in early October. She and Claude joined their roommates for an early dinner, but learned to their chagrin that both Tanya and Nisha planned to be in that evening. Roger had made similar claims.

“Great—so where are we going to go?” Claude asked as they left the dining hall.

The brown-haired girl looked up at him. “We can always try your car,” she said with a shy grin. “But let me change first.”

Claude grinned and kissed her.

* * *

Angie emerged from her dorm room a few minutes later, and grinned up at her boyfriend from behind oval sunglasses. She was wearing a blue denim jacket and a red polo shirt. Beneath, a black pleated skirt tumbled from her waist past her knees.

Claude stared at her. “You look... sexy.”

“Thanks.” She slid her arm through his. “Where’s your car?”

They headed down the stairs toward the parking lot.

“So, have you ever...” he began, and trailed off.

She shook her head. “Nope.”

“Do you know if the windows really fog up?”

“I guess we’ll find out!” she grinned.

* * *

Claude parked in a wooded area near campus. They adjusted the front seats to be as close to the dashboard as possible—then climbed into the back.

He put his arm around her, and Angie rested her head on his shoulder. He slowly caressed her long brown hair, and she moaned in contentment.

“Do you—” she began, then stopped.

“What?” he said gently.

“Is this enough for you?” she asked him, twisting around to look him in the eye. “I mean, I love it when you hypnotize me. I love the relaxation and the surrender and the intimacy. I love it when I feel myself falling for your voice. I’m just concerned that you’re doing all the work!”

Her boyfriend considered this. “Well, actually, you’re doing most of the work yourself,” he pointed out. “You’re the one who has to imagine yourself in a fantasy. You have an amazing ability to put yourself completely into character. All I have to do is talk!”

Angie nodded. “Right, but...” she giggled. “You know... I get turned on when you hypnotize me.” Her topaz-brown eyes searched his. “I know you want me and I know you’re seducing me and—it’s like having a fantasy in real life. How can I do that for you?”

Claude grinned at her. “Well, let me see. You just told me how much you love what we share, so there’s that—but if you’re talking about the strictly sensual aspect, I get to see the expression on your face when you’re going under.” He took a breath. “It does something for the ego, let me tell you. And I get to watch your eyelids fluttering, and your face relaxing, and your head nodding, and your eyes closing...” He swallowed. “And then I see you in trance, and I wake you up by snapping my fingers, and you tell me how much you love it...” He took her hand in his, and kissed her fingers. She looked back at him, adoringly. “And on top of that, you’re gorgeous and smart and sexy...” His arm snaked its way over her shoulder, and he ran his hand over the back of her head, caressing her hair again. “I’m crazy about you.”

He drew her to him, and kissed her; Angie kissed back, lovingly. “I just don’t want you to think you have to hypnotize me to get me to make love with you,” she confessed. “I’ll do it with you anytime, anywhere. Hypnosis turns me on, but you turn me on too, just by your being you.”

“Thank you,” he whispered, and they kissed some more. She closed her eyes and let herself focus on the soft touch of his lips on hers. She cherished how right it felt, how they just belonged together.

“So do you want it now?” he asked after a while. She opened her eyes and smiled bashfully.

“Of course,” she said, gazing into his wonderful dark eyes. Claude tenderly caressed her cheek; she treasured the touch of his soft skin. She saw him get that look—that sexy, confident, mischievous look he always had when he bewitched her.

“Look into my eyes, Angie,” he said mischievously.

She nodded, staring into his eyes, not breaking eye contact. Claude’s eyes were so intoxicating and so loving—they were the color of dark honey. His voice was soothing and gentle.

“Let yourself begin to relax, focusing completely on the sound of my voice,” he told her. His voice was gentle, but blissfully rich and seductive. “Let my voice fill you, let every word I say relax you more and more... it’s so easy for us, you can relax without even trying, without even thinking. You know how easily my voice relaxes you, sends you into a wonderful dreamy place... look deeper into my eyes and just let yourself focus... focus on my eyes, focus on my voice, and let my words relax you deeper and deeper.”

Angie loved looking deep into Claude’s eyes. For the first time in her life she had a boyfriend who liked intense eye contact in the same way she did. She remembered dances in high school; sometimes she would pretend her dance partner was hypnotizing her. But this didn’t scare Claude away. He loved staring into her eyes as much as she loved gazing into his. He fit perfectly into her fantasies. And now she didn’t even have to imagine she was being hypnotized, because Claude could do it... and he was really good at it.

“And you’re feeling more and more safe, more and more cozy, more and more comfortable,” Claude whispered. “Feel our connection, feel our closeness, let our warmth relax you and soothe you. Look deeper into my eyes and let yourself fall, let yourself go... you don’t even have to listen to what I’m actually saying... just let the sound of my voice relax you and soothe you.”

Angie loved what his voice did to her, loved the way he made her feel. He was so incredibly smart and so amazingly caring. He had the power to be so wicked, but he wouldn’t. She was so at home with him.

“Our minds are so close your subconscious just links up with my voice, has already locked into my voice, and you feel yourself going deeper and deeper with every thought, deeper with every word...”

Claude’s eyes were holding her spellbound. She knew he was hypnotizing her; she let the warm fog of sleepy relaxation steal over her mind. She felt her body relaxing against his; her muscles were lethargic; she felt her eyelids get heavy. She knew that Claude loved her, and that she was completely safe.

“Deeper and deeper into my eyes, feeling yourself drift on the sound of my voice,” Claude went on. “My voice soothes you and comforts you, carries you and calms you...”

“What...” Angie began, but had to concentrate to keep her thoughts in order, concentrate to make a coherent sentence. Claude paused. He was so generous, and so polite...

“What... are you going... to do to me?” she managed. There, the words were out, she didn’t have to try to remember them anymore...

“Just trust me,” he whispered.

She did... she trusted him totally, trusted him completely.

“Trust me, trusting me, trusting my voice, focused on my eyes,” he whispered to her. His voice was so soft, yet so very powerful. She felt his spell all around her, his whispers going directly into her mind and lulling her into a trance. She was going into a trance... she was falling under his power. He could make her dance like a marionette... how erotic that would be...

“So completely focused on my voice,” Claude was telling her. “Your mind is one with my voice, and your eyelids are starting to get heavy with relaxation and sleepiness...”

Her mind was locked on his words; they were in rapport. His touch felt so good, so comforting.

“Eyelids drooping, getting drowsier and drowsier, falling into a deep comfortable sleep... your eyes are getting heavy, you are getting sleepy... and the more you listen to my voice, the sleepier you become... the more you listen to my voice the deeper you fall into my eyes... and the more you look deep into my eyes, the deeper you fall, the more relaxed you become... and on the count of three, your eyes will close and you will fall into a deep, wonderful sleep... and I will be here with you, always here with you... one...”

Claude was counting... and when he got to three she’d be hypnotized. He was so imaginative, so brilliant...

“Two, my dearest angel... eyelids drooping so heavy you can’t keep them open...”

She felt her head nodding, felt her eyes closing. He was so sexy...

“Three...”

Angie’s eyelids were drooping, more and more, heavier and heavier... then they closed. His voice had put her into a trance. She was floating in darkness, safe in his arms.

“And when I snap my fingers,” he was saying, “you will open your eyes, and become even more deeply hypnotized...”

Angie heard Claude’s fingers snap, and felt like someone had switched on a light. She opened her eyes and glanced around herself. She was still sitting comfortably in the back seat of the car, and her boyfriend was sitting, facing her. They hadn’t moved.

And she was hypnotized.

She looked at Claude, then glanced over at the clock. She’d been out for... looked like only four or five minutes. Claude was smiling at her, his handsome face full of caring and affection. She looked out the windows. The trees were still just as green, and scattered sunlight streamed down around them.

Angie was hypnotized. She knew it. She knew Claude was up to something, knew he could put her to sleep just by snapping his fingers. Her mind would be open and defenseless; he could play with her and reprogram her. She shivered, and felt the delightful sensation of tingly heat between her legs. He could take control of her, and he could do it whenever he wanted. She dimly noticed that he’d put in a Depeche Mode CD, and it was playing quietly in the background.

“What did you do to me?” she asked, shivering a little. “We’re not in a fantasy, I think.”

Claude nodded. “Real life this time. I got the impression that’s what you wanted.”

(“Let me take you on a trip around the world and back, and you won’t have to move... you just sit still...")

Angie nodded, and realized her hair was a bit heavier. Reaching around, she gathered her hair and pulled her tresses over her right shoulder. She let it fall... it was thick and natural, wavy and dark, and flowed down to her belt.

She giggled. “You gave me long hair again, thank you.” He knew her so well, and cared so much about what she wanted. What did she do to deserve a man so generous?

She looked up at him lovingly. “Is this all you did?”

“Maybe.”

“Tease!” she laughed, and he grinned back. She ran her fingers through her long brown-black hair, savoring its exotic length, its smoothness, its softness. “Thanks... I know you know I like this... but... since I’m the one who’s hypnotized, you can’t see this... how is it you always think to do this for me? What does it do for you?”

Claude smiled at her, his brown eyes bright and playful. “You’re right, I can’t see it the way you see it,” he conceded. “But I can watch you play with it.”

“You like my hair?”

He nodded.

(“Now let your mind do the walking, and let my body do the talking...")

Angie grinned, ran her hands through her thick dark hair, and tossed it. Chocolate-brown tresses fell all around her. She felt beautiful and sensual... and felt it even more as she noticed him gazing at her with admiration and desire. “Now what else have you... done to me?” She remembered again that she was under his spell, and swallowed hard. She looked at him, topaz-brown eyes expectant. Her mind was under his sway...

“You like this?” he asked.

Angie paused, then nodded quickly. The more she thought about it... Claude had hypnotized her... he could make her do anything he wanted... anything at all... she was at his mercy... she knew she was his... the thought made her hot, wet, turned on...

“What?” he asked.

“I know you’ve hypnotized me,” she said quickly. “I’m trying not to think about it, because my mind runs off to all these places, and it’s like...”

“Mmm-hmm?”

“I’m yours, Claude,” she said in a rush. “I know you can make me do anything you want, and I... I can’t wait to find out what you’re going to make me do.” Her heart was pounding. “I feel it all around me, in my body, in my head, that I’m in your power... that all you have to do is... and you can take me...” She blinked, and paused. She wasn’t being coherent... she was too aroused and excited.

“Is that it?” she said suddenly. “Is that what you did to me? Make me submissive? I can feel it all through me...”

“Actually, no,” he said. “All I said about that was that you’d wake up and know you were hypnotized. The rest is all you, dearest.” He gazed at her. “Frankly, your reaction has me... um, surprised too... you are so incredibly sexy.” He clasped his hands together. “It’s hard to stop myself from touching you.”

Angie’s eyes widened. “Why stop, Claude? You’ve got me hypnotized, you can do whatever you want with me... you have my permission to touch me, touch me anywhere you like, however you’d like!” She reached out her hand to touch his cheek. He did the same, and their fingers touched. Suddenly she felt complete ecstasy on her skin, through her fingertips. Touching him was so wonderfully perfect! The pleasure was incredible, it was electric, it was powerful and sensual and sexy, and she felt like she was making love to him with her fingers...

She jerked back as if shocked. “Oh god! What was that?” Her eyes widened, and she stared at him. She was covered in goose bumps. She felt like they’d been having sex for hours... and he’d done that just with his touch, a simple brush of his fingers against hers.

(“Now let my body do the moving, and let my hands do the soothing... let me show you the world in my eyes...")

“Are you all right?” he asked, his wonderful brown eyes full of caring and concern.

“Yes, yes yes,” she said, nodding frantically. “What was that? What did you do? Did you feel it too?”

He nodded. “That was the other suggestion.”

“I...” she stared at him. “Is it safe?”

“It should be.”

She raised her hand, and he touched it with his own, first the fingertips, then the entire palm. Sexual energy coursed through them, like they were in intimate contact; the place between her legs tingled. Claude was so amazing, his touch was so thrilling, so perfect; they shared the most incredible connection.

“Woooooow,” she gasped, eyes wide. Their hands trembled a little, touching, basking in the wonderful waves of pleasure. This was as good as foreplay; she felt like she was ready now... she wanted it so bad, she wanted him so bad...

(“I feel you... within my mind...")

“What if...” she began. She let go of his hand, and reached out to touch his cheek. He’d shaved close that morning, and his skin was soft and smooth and... electrifying. His sensual energy slid through her hand to her arm, through her chest to her bosom. She felt her breasts harden, needing his touch... and then his hand crept up and caressed her cheek too, and she felt it, felt the wonderful cascading pleasure in the pores of her cheek, felt it connecting with her brain, like a full-body orgasm... she nuzzled into his hand like a kitten, reveling in bliss.

“What did you do?” she breathed, her eyes finding his and fixing upon them.

“You feel ecstasy whenever we touch,” he said softly, dark eyes shining with affection and desire and expectation.

(“This is the morning of our love...")

Angie nuzzled his hand with her cheek, basking in the sensual, exotic feeling. She could feel her cheek tingling, feel her heart racing at the power of their touch, feel her body yearn and ache for him to be close to her, to be inside her.

“Then...” she began, and seized his face between her petite hands. She felt the sensual power of his satiny skin on hers taking her breath away... and she kissed him.

Their lips touched. It was magic; it was rapture. She felt like her soul was in that kiss, meeting his through their lips, like their spirits were making love. The touch of their lips was as intense and euphoric as the touch of their naked bodies. Claude kissed her deeply, and their tongues danced, and she felt like their souls were one and their bodies were one in the simple pleasure of that powerful mind blowing kiss. His arms slid around her neck. Closer and closer they kissed, deeper and deeper, and the more they kissed the more she wanted him, more she felt the goose bumps all over her body, the more she felt herself trembling, the more the energy between them intensified, blossomed, and bloomed... and she felt it surging all through her body... she had to let the kiss go as she fell back, shaking... she gasped for breath as her body climaxed.

(“I feel you, the joy it brings...")

“Are you all right?” he asked.

Angie managed to nod. “Yeah, oh yeah,” she said. “I just had a... and I’m fully clothed... oh my goodness, Claude...” What would happen, she wondered, if he touched her between her legs? Would she feel the same ecstasy?

Claude offered her his hand, palm up.

Angie shook her head breathlessly. “Just a minute.”

He grinned wickedly. “Come’ere.”

Without thinking, Angie found herself obeying, and her body went to him. Scooting up to him, she nearly collapsed in delight as his arms slid around her waist. She took a deep breath, but found her arms going around him before she’d even decided to do so. She could feel his embrace on her sides and back, and the warm loving touch of his arms sent shivers down her spine. She felt his energy under her hands; she felt her own energy respond to it, felt it rise through her body, and felt it call to his. Her skin tingled with goose bumps; she wanted to tremble and shake and laugh and dance and kiss and make love. She felt his skin through his clothes, felt the fire within his body as her own flame longed to join it. She felt sexual energy coursing through her. Her breasts were heavy and tender, her nipples erect and longing for his hands. She smiled, she gasped; his amazing touch filled her body with passion.

(“I feel you, each move you make... I feel you, each breath you take...")

Claude hugged her closer. Angie closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder. Their chests brushed against each other. The simple feel of his body so near turned her on so powerfully; her breasts yearned for him, pined for him, ached for him. She felt his hands on the small of her back, felt his touch energize and hypnotize her into ecstasy. She felt herself gasping, sighing, and again the wonderful feeling of intimacy rose inside her. She was hot and sensual, and energy coursed through her and she felt herself climaxing again. At the last minute his hands cupped her cheeks, his loving fingers causing bliss wherever he touched.

He kissed her. It felt so good that she almost forgot to breathe. His lips were slippery and loving and moist. She felt her sexuality purr inside her, longing for him and demanding more. She kissed him hard, and thought she was going to die from ecstasy...

(“Come with me into the trees... we’ll lay on the grass and let the hours pass...")

Claude’s hands slid under her shirt. She felt all the raw potent energy course through her once again as they touched skin to skin... she knew bliss everywhere he touched. He was kissing her neck, and she went almost limp with the perfect rapture of it all; and then he unclipped her bra, and his hands slid around to her breasts.

His touch was perfect, it was wonderful, it was amazing. Claude was filling her desire, caressing her, accepting her. She reveled in his touch and moaned aloud as he seduced her with his hands. She was firm and ready inside...

(“Let me see you stripped down to the bone...")

Angie dropped her hands to her sides, bucked up her skirt, and slid off her underwear. Trembling, her hands fumbled with his belt buckle, and unzipped his pants. “Oh god, Claude,” she whispered as she felt the oh-so-exciting touch of his hands all over her body. “How, how are we going to do this?”

Claude wriggled until his jeans and boxers were down around his ankles. His cock was erect and ready; she could see it throbbing, pulsing for wanting her. Without speaking, Claude’s hands found her naked thighs—she felt ecstasy at the touch of his skin on hers—then he nudged her a little. She nodded breathlessly, then let him turn her around and pull her into his lap. The skin of her behind slid over the flesh of his legs, and the amazing sensual touch made her want to melt. She wanted to go limp, to just relax into his body and snuggle up to him. She could let herself go; bliss would cascade through her, pulse after phenomenal pulse... but she felt Claude’s hand caress her private parts, and another jolt of passion surged through her. She spasmed inside, trembling in climax... then Claude was rubbing her, stroking her, loving her with his hands, sending spasm after spasm of delight through her...

(“Take my hand... come back to the land... where everything’s ours... for a few hours...")

“Come to me,” she said in something between a gasp and a whimper.

Claude’s hands were on her hindquarters, his touch making her shiver... and she wiggled around on top of him until she found his cock. Her body welcomed him, accepted him, squeezed him, enveloped him. Again the sweet fire of climax coursed through her, and she moaned aloud.

“Oh my god,” she whispered. Claude’s arms slid around her, under her shirt, and cupped her breasts. She felt their energy mingle and merge, blossoming from their sexual contact to his chest against her back to his hands on her bosom. Bliss cascaded around them, like they were one organism writhing in orgasmic pleasure. She shuddered as she climaxed again, and she felt his arms tremble.

“You too?” she gasped.

Claude shifted a bit, and he rubbed his cheek against hers, up and down. That tiny-yet-intimate touch was enough to make her shudder and scream again in orgasm.

“When you come,” he whispered, “you squeeze me, and it feels fantastic. You’re so perfect, Angie...”

(“Domination’s the name of the game... in bed or in life, they’re both just the same... except in one you’re fulfilled at the end of the day...")

He kissed her cheek, and it felt so good she wondered if his kisses would leave heat marks. He was nibbling on her ear, kissing down to her neck, nibbling and teasing lovingly... and inside her he wiggled and squirmed, and she felt herself coming again, and leaned back into his arms, and he held her. Every touch, every caress, every kiss was magical. She came when his fingers brushed over her nipples; she came when he kissed her neck; she came when she felt him inside her.

(“Let’s play master and servant...")

And then it started—their lovemaking was bringing her body to climax naturally, without any hypnotic enhancements. She felt it rise inside her again, but the post-hypnotic ecstasy kicked in and she felt the orgasm slowly possess her, from her toes through her legs to her torso, in her heart and her arms and her fingertips, in her brain and in her teeth; and Claude was kissing her ears and she started shaking violently. She let out a gasp, a moan, and it turned quickly into a scream. She rocked back and forth; she couldn’t control her body, and she felt the hot sensation of Claude coming inside her. She collapsed against him, and he was kissing the back of her neck, running his fingertips through her hair.

“Claude,” she gasped, “I’m so tired...”

His gentle hand touched her forehead, then slid down over her face and closed her eyes. “Sleep,” he whispered in her ear. Angie felt her body go limp, felt her head fall forward, felt Claude’s arms slide around her and hold her...

* * *

She woke up outside.

She was sitting on a blanket. Claude was also seated, facing her; he was a few feet away. The car was behind her, between them and the road. She glanced down, and realized they were both fully clothed. (How did he do that, she wondered. Did he dress me when I was asleep, or did he make me dress myself?)

“The windows really do fog up,” she giggled.

Then she caught sight of the cake and the flowers.

The cake was a small one, but just the right size for two people. It was covered in chocolate icing, with “Happy Birthday Angie” inscribed on it in tiny white letters. It rested on a clear glass stand in the middle of the blanket. A little candle burned in its center; the tiny pedestal was surrounded by roses.

She couldn’t help but smile.

“Happy birthday,” Claude said.

“Thank you!” she told him earnestly, topaz-brown eyes sparkling. She blew him a kiss, and her boyfriend grinned.

Talking and laughing together, they devoured the cake; then Angie sat down next to her boyfriend.

“Claude,” she told him slowly, “that thing in the car... was the sexiest thing I’ve ever done.”

He looked modest for a moment.

“Angie?”

“Mmm-hmm?” she said, looking up into his dreamy eyes.

“What does it feel like to you, being hypnotized?”

“Ohh.” The brown-haired girl glanced down at the picnic blanket, then up into his eyes again. “It’s the most relaxing feeling... the most amazing turn-on.” She giggled, trying not to blush. “Let me think. I focus on whatever you’re using to induce me. When you’re swinging the watch, it does something to me, because I know if I look at it long enough I’ll go into a trance, and you’ll be able to control me. But sometimes although I know I shouldn’t go along with it, I also want to, because it feels so good and so sexy to let you seduce me.”

Claude was looking at her, his eyes burning with love, and she savored the moment, trying to memorize his face, his expression.

“Or when you use your eyes, Claude. I love looking into your eyes.” Angie’s hand drifted from the outside of her leg to her inner thigh. “They’re so warm and clear and deep, and it’s so easy to imagine myself falling in, losing myself, forgetting to look away, just relaxing into your eyes and letting myself go, letting myself fall under your spell... because you’re always speaking to me, saying those words that do things to me, the words that relax me and, er, turn me on, the words that push all my buttons.”

“I focus on your voice and let it carry me away,” she continued, staring at him. “I let my mind lock onto what you’re saying, and obey your words. Sometimes I want to resist, but listening to you control me is so sexy, I just want to listen, to experience it, to give in...”

Claude reached for her again, but she didn’t stop talking. It felt so great to finally tell someone about her fantasies... to tell the man she trusted, the man she loved, and know that he not only shared them, but he was attracted to her, in part, because of them.

“And then you’re telling me to relax, and I feel my body doing exactly what you’re telling me to do. It’s so hard to resist, so hard to fight back... you tell me to breathe easy and deeply, and my breaths start slowing down just like you want.”

She started breathing heavily, and uncrossed her legs as Claude gently nudged her skirt up. His hands slipped underneath it, touched her waist, and found her panties.

“And then you tell me my body is relaxing,” she continued, and felt herself getting warm, almost tense inside. “And as you’re telling me this my body is relaxing, I’m doing exactly what you want without even thinking about it...” She wriggled, straightening her legs briefly so he could remove her underwear.

“And when you tell me to relax, it’s so wonderful because I actually do relax, I feel my body going along with what you’re saying, and when I realize you’re controlling me it turns me on, it makes me hot and wet...” Claude was unbuttoning his jeans again, and she reached forward to help him, unzipping them. She looked up into his deep dark eyes. “And then I get a little frightened of what’s going to happen next, because its freaky being out of control, I feel so vulnerable but I trust you, and that makes you even more seductive because I know I don’t have to be afraid...” Claude was pulling his jeans and boxers off. Angie giggled, smiling giddily. “I guess it’s like being on a rollercoaster, being a thrill-seeker, because once I’ve bought the ticket and sat down in the seat I can’t stop it, and you can make my mind take the plunge down and go loop-de-loop and go upside down...” She twirled her finger in the air, mimicking a rollercoaster’s movements.

Claude’s hands were between her legs now, coaxing her, and she was ready again, so ready. She let him pull her into his arms, but kept talking. She loved explaining her hypnosis fetish to him; she loved finally telling a boyfriend about her fantasies, loved describing how wonderful she felt when he put her under...

“And I don’t want to stop it,” she gasped as he kissed her neck. “When you tell me that I’m locked into the pattern and I can’t resist, it makes me feel so hot, because you’re taking me and I can’t resist you and I want you, oooh I want what you do to me and I want you for yourself...”

She let him lower her to the ground, cover her like a blanket with his body, and slide himself inside her. It was so natural, she gave herself over to the feeling, welcoming him.

“I love the feeling, love knowing I can give myself to you and you won’t hurt me.” She squeezed him as he cradled her in his arms and moved around inside her. She felt whole and complete being intimate with him.

Angie stared up into Claude’s eyes again. They were so comforting and loving and dark as they hovered right above her. “And it’s so relaxing, even though I’m turned on it’s so, so relaxing, I feel myself going limp it feels so good, like getting a really good massage, I’m so relaxed I can barely move...”

She squealed as he nibbled on her earlobe, but she kept speaking. “And then... and then you tell me that I’m getting sleepy, that my eyes are getting heavy... and you’re so impossibly sexy when you say that, it’s what I’ve always dreamed of, being hypnotized, falling under your spell...”

He was nodding, holding her and caressing her.

“And I do actually get sleepy, I feel my eyelids getting heavy, and I want it so much I couldn’t resist if I tried... I just want it so much and want you so much...” She flexed her hips, holding him and loving him.

“And then you start counting me down... and I know I’m going to surrender to you whether I want to or not... it’s such a rush hearing you count, I know that sounds silly but it is, because I love being hypnotized, I love you... and I know it’s coming, I know with every word that I’m being hypnotized and I’m getting closer and closer to being in a trance... you are so, so seductive...

“And then you snap your fingers... I can’t tell you how much I dream of you doing that to me, controlling me with a snap, making me sleep, making me obey... you make me yours, your love slave, and I am all yours, all yours, I belong totally to you...”

She felt it coming again, felt it starting from a shiver deep inside her until her eyes locked onto his and her whole body trembled. “I belong to you...” she repeated, and kept on repeating it until she lost track of how many times she’d said it. “I belong to you, Claude,” she insisted desperately. “I belong to you... I belong to you...” Her boyfriend held her tightly, flexing and thrusting with love and passion. “I belong to you, Claude,” she cried, exploding into orgasm, and she felt the liquid heat of Claude coming inside her as he gasped and panted. “I belong to you,” she repeated. “I’m all yours, Claude, all yours...”

He kissed her madly, and she savored the taste of his lips and tongue. They kept kissing, cherishing their closeness.

“You know...” he eventually began.

“Hmm?”

“I belong to you, too,” he said.

She touched his face. “Did you... did you just hypnotize me?” she asked.

Claude shook his head. “No... that was just us. No frills.”

She exhaled, and hugged him tightly. “Thank you,” she whispered.

Claude caressed her tenderly. “For what?”

“For everything,” she said. “For coming to find me, for the gifts, for loving me as a person instead of just a warm body you can control. That means so much to me. Thank you for loving me.”

His fingers slid into her hair, and his caring eyes burned with affection.

“How could I not?” Claude said softly.

(To be continued)