The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stacy Werd and the Pop Princess

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. By popular demand, the return to an old story of mine. And bring back another old character too. This story utilizes TV hypnosis, which is less realistic than what we usually write. Enjoy.

From TV Guide Cheers and Jeers: “Cheers to MCN’s ‘Stacy Werd Mysteries’ for being one of the few teen-oriented programs to tackle a young lesbian affair. Now, while it’s true the relationship between Stacy and her best friend Heather began oddly (the two unaware their sudden night together was spurred on by a sinister hypnotist), the show has done a nice job interweaving the mysteries with the two coming to grips with their new relationship, from going out without their fellow students knowing it’s a date to trying to figure out whether or not to tell their parents about them. The relationship has given new life to the show which manages to make a nice message about tolerance without seeming preachy.”

“MCN Saturday afternoons kicks off with a brand new episode of ‘The Stacy Werd Mysteries!’ When Stacy and Heather meet up with a rising singer, they find a few sour notes about her manager. Pop sensation Christy Spearson guest-stars on this brand new episode!”

“Oh my God, I can’t believe we’re here!” Heather Jacobs squealed as she and her best friend, Stacy Werd, entered the large nightclub. There was quite the sizeable crowd around, teens mainly but there were some adults crowded inside, all waiting for the main act to come up. “You know how hard tickets were to get for this?”

“Hey, when your dad’s the police chief, you can swing things,” Stacy smiled as she gave Heather’s hand a squeeze. Heather smiled back, knowing this was pretty much the only public show of affection her girlfriend could give her. In the last few months, Heather and Stacy’s relationship had grown from a simple, sudden one-night stand to a full-on affair and they were loving it. Keeping it hidden from others was a difficult thing but for now, they were happy being together and being able to take a night off now and then to have some fun.

And fun was definitely on the menu tonight. The whole town was buzzing over the return of a hometown girl made good. Kelly Pinkers had only graduated high school in town a few years before but now was one of the biggest names in show business with two hit albums, a Grammy and an upcoming tour. Although she had started out in country, she’d taken the plunge to pop and it had worked, despite what the critics had thought, she was as hot on the pop charts as she had been the country ones, mixing the two together for a great style. However, Kelly had insisted that her first stop would be in her hometown, to play a couple of nights at a club and give her home a little something back.

Needless to say, the coverage in town was intense, tabloid reporters and TV cameras descending on the town, giving them a nice tourism boost and attention. Kelly herself had slipped in rather quietly, moving into her parent’s home in the middle of the night, no one knowing she was there until she showed up at a small cafÇ for breakfast.

Stacy and Heather had only been in their freshman year when Kelly graduated but both remembered her as a nice, well put-together girl. Sure, she had shown a little more flash of sexiness since hitting it big but that was par for the course as far as the music business went. Many were thrown by her decision to dye her hair pink but it gave her a nice sassy look that went well with her songs. And now, she was getting ready to give the club where she’d first caught the eye of a record producer an encore they’d never forget.

“Man, this is gonna rock!” Stacy grinned, brushing at her nice jacket, crossing her slack-covered legs, her long blond hair blowing behind her. Heather smiled, pushing her glasses up, her short dark hair framing her pretty face. A side effect of the relationship between the two girls was that Heather was becoming more comfortable with herself and had ditched most of her baggy outfits. She wore a nice blouse and skirt, showing off more leg than she usually did and Stacy couldn’t wait for the concert to be over so she could jump her bones.

“I wonder if she’d even remember us,” Heather said, brushing her hair. “It was so long ago and we only met her a couple times at pep rallies and I guess, no, she wouldn’t remember us.”

“Every detective needs a sidekick like you, Heather,” Stacy smirked. “You make me look good.”

Heather raised an eyebrow. “Oh, you’re going to pay for that one tonight.”

“Ooooh, haven’t I created the monster?” Stacy grinned. Before she could add anything to that, a mutter went through the crowd. Glancing at the stage, both girls saw a group of police officers move onto it, one in the middle very familiar to Stacy. “Dad?” she asked in confusion. “What the heck is he doing up there?”

As if in answer, Chief Werd took the microphone and spoke up. “Ladies and gentlemen. I’m sorry, you have my apologies but I’m afraid the show tonight has been canceled.” A groan went out through the crowd, boos mixed in with them as Werd continued to speak. “I’ve already talked to the management and they will refund all your tickets but Miss Pinkers will not be performing tonight.”

As he lowered the microphone, Stacy and Heath exchanged confused glances, then stood and moved towards the stage as Chief Werd stepped down. “Dad, what’s going on?” Stacy frowned as she came up to her father.

Werd looked her in the eye and sighed. “Honey, she won’t make it, trust me.”

“Is she okay?” Heather asked in concern.

Werd took a breath and answered. “Guess you’ll know soon enough. She’s in jail.”

Stacy and Heather gaped at him in shock. “What?” Stacy said. “For what?”

“Robbery,” Kelly Pinkers said in absolute disbelief. “They’re accusing me of robbery?”

Even dressed in a loose orange jumpsuit, Kelly’s beauty came shining through. With a shapely form, a firm bust and a nice round ass, topped off by her now short and pink hair, Kelly was the sign of young beauty, beauty that was currently caged.

“I mean, do they know how much I make?” Kelly said, eyes wide. She was sitting at a table in the small interrogation room, Stacy and Heather across from her, both dressed more casually, a red blouse and jeans for Stacy, a nice white and blue dress for heather. “I’ve got the record, I’ve got deals, I’ve got it all and they’re saying I actually went and held up a liquor store for some cash?”

“Look, Kelly,” Stacy said firmly. “Normally, my dad wouldn’t go on just any evidence. But they have a surveillance tape of you holding up the place, pointing a gun right at the clerk, demanding the money, no mask or anything.”

“It wasn’t me!” Kelly insisted. “I was still at the hotel, getting ready for the club!”

“Anyone with you?” Heather asked.

Kelly sighed. “No,” she said softly. “I wish there were, but no, I was just showering and doing my makeup. I like to do it myself, especially for something small like this and I was just finishing it up when suddenly the door bursts in and I’ve got cops coming in for me.”

Stacy leaned forward. “Have you seen the tape?”

“Yeah,” Kelly sighed. “I have. And it looks like me, it really does, but it’s not, it couldn’t be, I wasn’t even there!”

“Look, Kelly, try and calm down,” Stacy said gently as Kelly put her face in her hands. “It will be okay, I promise.”

“You don’t get it,” Kelly sighed. “The music industry is so much on appearances and publicity. I mean, even if it turns out this is a hoax, do you know what kind of damage it will do to me and my career?”

“Well, my dad’s keeping it under wraps for now,” Stacy reassured her. “Not sure how long he’ll be able to but hopefully enough time for us to figure this out.”

Kelly looked up with hope on her features. “You guys will do that? You’ll get me out of this?”

“We’ll do our best,” Stacy smiled. Heather nodded, patting Stacy on the shoulder in a way that wasn’t entirely lost on Kelly, who suddenly found herself thinking of something besides her own predicament.

“Dad, come on, you know this is bogus,” Stacy insisted. She and Heather were in her father’s office, Chief Werd going over some paperwork.

“Look, honey,” Werd said. “If it was just the clerk, I might have more doubts. But she’s on the videotape, you can see her clear as day.” He pointed to the television set, which was paused midway through the surveillance tape. As he’d said, the black and white image showed Kelly, a gun in her hand, threatening the clerk, who appeared more shocked at who was robbing him then the actual act.

“We found the money in her room,” Werd continued. “And the gun and the clothing she was wearing at the time.”

“But, Chief Werd,” Heather said. “Does it make sense that she’d do the robbery without a mask, then go right back to her hotel, take a shower and leave all that where it can easily be found?”

Werd sat back and sighed. “No. No, it doesn’t, which is what’s kept me from officially booking her. Besides, I don’t see why a woman who makes a few million a year would go and hold up a convience store for a lousy $500. Toxicology reports came back clean, no drugs or alcohol. A lie detector test might find something but I’m not sure. I’m trying to keep this quiet but I don’t know how long the press will buy this flu story—”

“Not much longer,” a strong female voice came through. Stacy and Heather turned to focus on a woman stepping through the doorway. She was dressed in a very proper business outfit that did little to hide the curves of her nice body, her black hair brushing to her shoulders, offsetting her attractive, but cool features. “Andrea Parkinson,” she introduced herself. “I represent MLR Records, Kelly’s recording company. I’ve been in charge of her since she signed on with our label.”

“What did you mean, no much longer?” Werd said, standing up. “I’ve ordered a clampdown on this, Ms. Parkinson. No one’s saying anything until she’s officially charged.”

“Which won’t be long,” Parkinson said. “We both know that. I’m just warning you about what you can expect when the press comes here and starts asking questions.”

Werd took a step forward, his face hard. “Listen carefully, Ms. Parkinson,” he said, looking her right in the eye. “If you think I’m going to let you leak this just to get some sort of publicity thing out of it, think again. If I hear even one tabloid reporter has been poking his nose in this, I’m throwing you in jail for interference in a police investigation, are we clear?”

Parkinson didn’t back down but did nod. “All right, Chief. But it may come out sooner or later no matter what you want.” She turned on her heel and walked away, the three looking at her.

“Weird,” Stacy muttered. “Is it me or is she really not that upset about her big moneymaker in jail?”

“Yeah,” Heather nodded. “She didn’t even say anything about her being guilty or innocent. Especially innocent.”

Werd looked at his daughter and sighed at the look on her face. “Okay, Stacy, I know that look. Go ahead and run with it but you’ve got a tight timetable.”

“Thanks, Dad,” Stacy grinned as she and Heather headed out.

“And Stacy?”

“Yeah, Dad?”

“Please try not to break anything this time?”

“Sure, Dad.”

Werd watched the two leave and shook his head. It had probably slipped Stacy’s mind that her father was a good cop and hadn’t missed the change in the relationship between the two. He wasn’t upset. Heather was a great woman and he was sure she’d treat his daughter right.

“I wonder how your dad would feel about this,” Heather said as she perused the data on her computer screen.

“What?” Stacy smiled. “That we hacked into Parkinson’s bank records?”

“No, that we’re doing investigating in the nude,” Heather replied. The two sat on the edge of the bed in Stacy’s room, the sheets showing the passion they’d been unleashing the last half-hour. Stacy smiled as she came up behind Heather, lightly stroking her lover’s pert breasts, her full ones pressed on Heather’s back. It was so amazing how it had all started. What had been a tantrum over not being able to solve those robberies a few weeks before, the hypnotist angle a dead end had ended when Heather unexpectedly kissed Stacy to shut her up. Before they knew it, the two were on the bed naked and loving it. Their relationship had grown since then and they managed to find time to make it work, despite the problems their mysteries could always lead them to.

Heather sighed as she felt Stacy’s hands on her breasts. “Come on, not yet,” she bit out. “I’m trying to figure this out.”

“Fine,” Stacy said with a mild pout. “What have you got?”

“Something weird,” Heather frowned. “Look at this. Parkinson’s bank accounts are barely over the limit where the bank would start taking money out. Her rent is barely on time, ditto for car payments too.”

“Doesn’t make sense,” Stacy frowned as she leaned over Heather’s naked body, looking at the screen. “She’s supposed to be some sort of big-wig exec, why wouldn’t she be worth more?”

“Here’s something else odd,” Heather said. “Seems MLR didn’t want to sign Kelly on at first. They didn’t think she could make it but Parkinson insisted, telling them she’d be a great asset. She pushed them into signing her, took her on as a client herself, and loaded up on sponsors for—” Heather paused and punched a few keys. “Okay, get this. Seems Parkinson made some deals with the record stores, got them to put down payments, expecting a big return on them. Ditto for all the sponsors for Kelly’s tour. We’re talking big bucks here.”

“Yeah,” Stacy frowned. “Really big. And most of the money up front? Weird. I mean, with all these people on the Kelly bandwagon, I don’t see how she’d make that much when Kelly succeeded—” She stopped and her eyes went wide. “Unless she was never meant to succeed.”

“What?” Heather frowned, looking at Stacy and seeing the fire of an idea in her eyes.

Springtime for Hitler,” Stacy whispered. “Holy crud, she’s Springtime for Hitler!

“She’s what?” Werd frowned as she looked at his daughter and her friend sitting back in his office.

Springtime for Hitler,“ Stacy explained.

“Honey, I’m sorry. I don’t get it.”

“Listen, Dad,” Stacy began. “We found out that Parkinson’s last few projects at MLR haven’t been that hot. She backed artists that didn’t do well, let go ones who made hits afterward and lost a bunch of clients because of her attitude.”

“I can understand that,” Werd nodded.

“Problem is, she likes to live the high life,” Heather said. “And losing so much money and clients made it harder to keep her Corvette, high-scale wardrobe and beachside house. She needed a way to make money and make it back fast.”

“I don’t get the reference though,” Werd shook his head.

Stacy sighed. ”The Producers. The Mel Brooks movie turned musical. Two Broadway producers come up with what they think is the perfect money-making scheme. They buy up the rights to the worst play ever written in the history of mankind, Springtime for Hitler. They hire the worst director, worst cast, worst everything, sell the play to backers for 2500% more than it actually cost to make, figure it’ll flop in one night, they can take the money and run. Unfortunately, the play is a hit, and now they owe 2500% more than it’ll ever make, an amount they’ll never be able to pay off.”

“And you think that’s what’s happened here?” Werd frowned.

“Exactly!” Stacy nodded. “Kelly is Parkinson’s Springtime for Hitler! No one thought she could go from country to pop and Parkinson counted on it. She encouraged Kelly to do stuff like dye her hair and take wild outfits and other things designed to tune off her country base. She then got stores to set down initial payments to receive the album, figuring she’d never have to pay back that money after the album died. Ditto for the tour sponsors, she signed up more than anyone thought and kept it secret, pocketing the initial payments and she figured with no album, there would be no tour so she could keep that money and Kelly becomes just another artist pushed hard by her label but ending up ignored.”

“But the album’s a hit,” Werd frowned. “And the tour’s almost totally sold out.”

“You got it,” Heather threw in. “Parkinson ended up following the movie too closely. She now owes the record stores, owes all the sponsors and since MLR is unaware how deep she’s into this, she’s got no way to pay that amount off. Which means, it’s only a matter of time before she’s found off and facing charges of fraud, not to mention a dozen lawsuits.”

“So, she’s decided to cut her losses,” Stacy explained. “She ends the tour now, she can avoid paying the sponsors and maybe cover herself. Only way that could happen though, was if something kept Kelly from going on with it.”

Werd sighed. “Okay. This makes sense, it really does. But I still don’t get how she could get Kelly to rob a liquor store.”

“That’s bugging me too,” Stacy admitted. “But I’m hoping you can help us solve that.”

“How?” Werd frowned. When he saw Stacy hesitate, he groaned, knowing somehow he was going to regret asking.

“I still don’t know about this,” Heather frowned as she and Stacy sat themselves on the bed inside the empty hotel room. A TV monitor was set on a desk, a tape recorder next to it, showing the image of the hotel room next door, the speakers showing the clear sound of running water inside.

“How do you think I feel?” Kelly sighed, brushing at her short hair. She was dressed in a loose shirt and jeans, glad to be out of the jail outfit. “I mean, it’s great that I’m out and all but I still don’t get what you’re hoping to accomplish?”

“Old tactic,” Stacy shrugged. “Just confront her, we’ve got the tapes set up, my dad’s waiting for the signal to come on in and bust her.”

Kelly sighed. “Damn. Andrea. I can’t believe it. I mean, she was always pushing me on and wanting me to do what she said and stuff but this? Hoping I’d fail so she could make money and framing me for robbery when I didn’t? How could she do this?”

“That’s what we’re hoping you can find out for us,” Stacy stated. “Now, just go on in, confront her and it’ll be okay. Remember, me and Heather are right in here, just waiting for the signal. You okay?”

“Yeah,” Kelly smiled. “Thanks a lot you guys. Really.”

“Save the thanks until we’ve proven your innocence,” Heather stated. She glanced at the monitor. “She’s coming out,” she said, staring at Andrea stepping out of the bathroom, a robe wrapped around her. “Go for it.”

Kelly nodded and moved out, heading right out the door. Stacy sat next to Heather, the two watching the hidden camera they put in Parkinson’s room as Parkinson started at a knock on her door. She turned to answer it and was taken aback when Kelly pushed her way inside, pushing Parkinson back. “You witch!” she screamed, not having to act too much with her anger.

“Kelly? When.....I thought you were still in jail!” Parkinson stammered.

“Oh, I bet!” Kelly said, eyes afire. “I got out on bail. And guess what? I did a little thinking while in my cell, Andrea. Thinking about how you kept pushing my image, kept pushing me into changing it, making all those deals with executives and sponsors and it suddenly hit me how much money you might make if I actually failed.”

“Now, Kelly,” Parkinson began, licking her lips in nervousness.

“Shut up!” Kelly barked. “So, when I became a hit, I blew all your plans away and you had to figure out a way to stop me. God, Andrea, I can’t believe this! How could you do this to me? How?”

“Hey, I was in deep,” Andrea lashed out, not thinking of her words until they were said. “I had to do something to make some cash and you were a great touch. I didn’t think you had a chance to make it in pop, not ever. So, I thought you’d be great to get me to line my pockets.”

“Thanks a damn lot,” Kelly sniffed. “Geez, Andrea, we were never friends but I at least thought you could stand me. What I want to know is how you’d pull the robbery? What, you just hire some lookalike for it?”

“Actually, no,” Andrea stated, a slight smile coming onto her face. “In fact, you did do that.”

“Huh?” Kelly said, thrown as Andrea moved forward, her eyes on hers, her hand reaching out to touch Kelly’s right ear. “Sleep in my eyes, Kelly.”

Instantly, Kelly’s face went blank, staring outward as Andrea moved her hands out. Her robe had come open during their little altercation and showed her pert breasts and dark bush, the smile becoming sinister as she stroked at Kelly’s hair, the singer oblivious as she stared into Andrea’s eye. “Deeper and deeper,” Parkinson stated. “Deeper into my eyes, Kelly, deeper into my eyes.”

“Yes....Andrea.....” Kelly said, her voice utterly devoid of emotion as Parkinson stared at her.

“Ah, Kelly,” Parkinson sighed. “You were good at one thing. You gave me one hell of a nice tongue-licking and your snatch was good too. Guess all those psychology courses paid off. I meant to do it just so you’d accept those ideas to change your hair and sex up your appearance. It was when I found out how submissive you were that I realized what other benefits there could be to this. How about showing a couple of them?”

Without hesitation, Kelly leaned forward, her mouth going to one breast and suckling on it as Parkinson sighed. “Ah, Kelly,” she moaned again. “I’ll miss this. I really thought making you think you were shooting some movie when you held up that store would do the trick.”

Andrea closed her eyes and moaned again as Kelly’s tongue tickled one nipple. “Well, only one thing to do now, I guess. I think it’s time Kelly Pinkers went the way of many a young music star and suffered a tragic accident. Maybe after you leave, you can take a nice swim in the pool, only you’ll forget how to swim—”

“FREEZE!” Chief Werd yelled, his gun drawn as he and two officers entered the room, Stacy and Heather behind them. Parkinson yelped and pushed Kelly back, holding her robe as Werd came forward. “Andrea Parkinson, you’re under arrest for fraud, robbery, attempted murder....” He glanced at the open robe. “And indecent exposure.”

Behind them, Stacy and Heather were standing by Kelly, who remained upright through it all. Stacy snapped her fingers a couple of times, then slapped Kelly on the face. Kelly’s eyes blinked open, her head shaking as she came back. “Oh, man,” she said. “What the heck happened?”

“Looks like we’ve got our answers,” Stacy said, glancing at Parkinson, a female cop redoing her robe while her father handcuffed her. “And it looks like Miss Parkinson is going to be singing a different tune pretty soon.”

“I wonder just how many clients Parkinson hypnotized for stuff,” Heather remarked as she, Stacy and Kelly sat in the small dressing room. Kelly had just finished her first show for the club, which she had dedicated to “my two special fans.” She was dressed in the tight gold outfit, both Stacy and Heather unable to look away from the nice dip in the cleavage and the long legs shown off by it.

“Obviously not enough,” Stacy sniffed as she and Heather sat back on the couch, Kelly on a chair across from them. “Funny. Maybe she wouldn’t have lost so many clients if she had.”

“Well, she was way out of line thinking killing me would get her out of it,” Kelly smiled. “You’d think a record executive off all people would know how an artist’s death always drives sales of their album up. She would have lost it all anyway.”

“A shame you thought of that and she didn’t,” Stacy smiled. “Well, Kelly, what’s up for you now?”

“Well, getting a new manager is definitely in the cards,” Kelly laughed. “And then it’s on with the tour. I’m looking forward to it, I always manage to get a few songs out on the road. In fact, would you two like to hear one?”

“A sneak peek of a Kelly Pinkers song?” Heather beamed. “Sure, I’m in!”

“Me too,” Stacy nodded.

“Least I can do after all you two have done for me,” Kelly smiled as she snapped open a player and put in a tape. “Got the band demo going, just need to lay down the lyrics,” she explained. The music started, a soft, lyrical beat that was a far cry from her rocking tunes. Kelly sat back and began to sing, her voice a soft call in the midst of the music, flowing into the ears of Stacy and Heather. The two girls sat back and let Kelly sing on, her voice a lovely break from the pressures they’d been under lately.

As the song went on, the two girls noticed something strange, something that they hadn’t noticed before when Kelly had been singing on stage. They noticed just how amazingly beautiful the woman’s voice was and how relaxing it was to listen to it. They couldn’t quite make out the words but it was so soothing to listen to her speak, so very soothing to listen to her speak, they just wanted to keep on listening to her speak.

Stacy spared a quick glance to see that Heather had the same blissful look on her face that Stacy knew she had on her own. She just felt so relaxed right now, so wonderfully relaxed and knew the more she listened to Kelly sing, the more she felt so relaxed and knew Heather felt the same. They listened carefully as Kelly kept on singing, the words no longer mattering at all. Their bodies continued to relax, slumping in their seats, their eyes slowly shutting as they fell into a nice sleep.

Kelly shut off the tape, grinning. It was so ironic. Andrea had managed to put her under for some fun, totally unaware that Kelly had been dabbling in hypnosis herself for years. It had started as a lark, having fun with a few girls in town. Later, after she’d hit it big, it had been a great way to alleviate the pressures of the road. Which was Kelly’s big secret: That her image of a boy-teasing hetero was just that, an image, she was a confirmed lesbian, which explained how Andrea was able to turn her into a lover so fast.

Kelly ejected the tape and smiled. Not bad, that little subliminal message had done the job well, although she liked to think her own hypnotic voice had a little something to do with it. She didn’t know if it would work full scale in record stores but for now, the effect was enough to let her see the two pretty girls before her.

“Stacy, Heather, can you hear me?”

“Yes....” the two whispered in unison.

Kelly licked her lips and spoke. “Girls. Answer me honestly. Are you two lovers?”

“Yes.....” they replied, and Kelly grinned at her suspicions being confirmed. “Girls, are either of you attracted to me?”

“Yes.....” they both replied.

Kelly stood up and quickly stripped away her clothing. “Girls, open your eyes and look at me but remain deeply relaxed.” Stacy and Heather’s eyes opened dully, staring right at the now naked singer, staring at her full and round breasts, her toned ass and blond patch revealing her true hair color.

“Now, girls,” Kelly said with a grin. “You both want me, don’t you?”

“Yes.....”

“You want to make love to me, don’t you, girls?”

“Yes......”

“Take off all your clothes, girls. Take them all off and we can make love, all three of us.” In moments, Kelly was watching two pairs of panties hit the floor and took in the two lovely bodies before her, Stacy’s nice chest and Heather’s surprisingly well-developed curves. Kelly moved forward and brought Stacy in, kissing her full on the lips. Stacy slowly responded, a hand drifting down through Kelly’s pink hair. Kelly broke away and moved to Heather, kissing her and feeling a surprising rush of passion in response.

Kelly lowered herself to the ground, pulling the other two down. “Stacy, kiss my breasts while Heather licks my pussy.” As she saw them move to obey, Kelly briefly wondered if the two had been hypnotized before, so well were they obeying orders. But that thought was brushed aside as she felt Stacy’s mouth encircle one breast, suckling it tight as she felt Heather’s tongue enter her snatch. Kelly groaned, her legs reaching over to clamp Heather’s head, holding her in tight as she went at it, licking all around Kelly’s pussy. At the same time, Stacy was moving to Kelly’s other breast, pushing the two together as her tongue tickled the nipple.

“Stacy,” Kelly gasped. “Sit on my face.” Instantly, Stacy obeyed, her blond-haired clit moving into Kelly’s face. Kelly slowly licked her exposed clit, feeling Stacy groan in response, a groan matched by Kelly as Heather kept licking away at her pussy, tongue sliding all around the lips. Kelly began to lick herself, long licks delivered with increasing speed as her arousal with Heather kicked in. Her hands trailed up, up to Stacy’s chest, squeezing the firm breasts as she licked in. Stacy moaned, her hands running down to her pussy, parting the lips so Kelly could keep on licking. Oblivious to what the two were doing, Heather kept right on licking away at Kelly with frenetic strokes, rubbing her pussy on the floor as she licked away. Kelly squeezed at Stacy’s breasts again and was taken aback when the blonde cried out, her body shaking as she released her orgasm, spilling juices onto Kelly’s face. That was enough to set Kelly off and she soon came herself, her juices hurriedly licked away by the waiting Heather.

After coming down from the orgasm, Kelly decided to try something new. “Listen carefully, girls,” she said as she went into her plan. In moments, they were in a new position. Heather was on her back, Kelly’s face in her pussy, her tongue returning the favor Heather had done her a few moments before. Meanwhile, Stacy’s hands were rubbing and squeezing Kelly’s buttocks, her tongue licking at her pussy from behind as Kelly licked at Heather. Kelly moaned through Heather’s snatch, the hot breath on her womanhood setting Heather on further, the dark-haired girl groaning in pleasure as the singer’s tongue lapped furiously at her. Kelly groaned, her pussy rubbing on the carpet, sending more pleasure for Stacy to taste, the blonde-haired detective licking the blonde-haired lips as she lapped at her ass and pussy, tickling the clit as she went at it. As the middle part of this orgasm sandwich, Kelly soon found herself coming again, her lack of self-control in these matters coming loose onto Stacy’s face, streaming some blond hair with cum. Kelly kept right on licking furiously at Heather until the dark-haired girl screamed and came onto her face, the tongue licking away what juice was left.

Kelly lay back on the floor, sighing in pure pleasure. Kelly had her mouth on one breast, Heather on the other, both suckling and licking as each had a hand on her crotch, taking turns fingering at her pussy. These two had done so much for her, Kelly just couldn’t wait to pay them both back for it. A shame she’d have to leave for her tour soon but she was sure than in between now and then, she’d have plenty of time for some private performances. And they told her that going into pop wouldn’t help her career at all.