The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stacy Werd and the Mystery Mesmerer

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. A little short, but I liked leaving it open-ended in case someone else wants to finish it. A Nony Mouse might like my approach to things here. Enjoy.

“MCN Saturday afternoons kick off with a brand new episode of Stacy Werd. Today, our teen detective investigates a mysterious series of robberies. But is Stacy over her head on this one? Find out next!”

“I still don’t know about this,” Heather Jacobs said as she and her friend, Stacy Werd, made their way backstage of the small club. The two appeared to be quite different. Stacy was a tall girl with long blond hair, her shapely form wearing a nice blouse and slacks. Heather was a bit shorter, more of a mousy girl, her short black hair and glasses framing a pretty face. She was dressed down as always in a simple dress, a shame given that she could be very attractive if she put much time into things like appearances. At the moment, all Heather was thinking about was the thought she usually had: Why she kept letting Stacy drag her into these crazy situations.

Being the daughter of the chief of police had given Stacy a look at crime and her high intellect had allowed her to piece together some clues her father may have missed. Not that he was a dummy of course, but being outside the cases sometimes gave Stacy a viewpoint that allowed her to crack a tough case. Combine all those with her love for mystery and it was no surprise she was often busy trying to crack cases around the small town of Dixonburg.

Heather couldn’t fault her friend for wanting to see justice done. She just hated the idea of being dragged into these cases. She’d lost count of how many times she’d been knocked out and tied up by crooks in the course of their cases together. But Stacy was her friend and as much as she hated to admit it, Heather kind of got a kick out of helping her solve crimes. But that didn’t make her any less nervous.

“Okay, run this by me one more time,” Heather said. “You said that you’ve discovered that almost all the people who’s homes have been robbed in the last week have attended Madame Tranceor’s shows over the last week.”

“That’s right,” Stacy said as she knelt before the dressing room door. She moved a hand out of a pocket and came out with a small lockpick which she fit into the keyhole of the dressing room. “That Internet search you did showed that there’s been a rash of robberies in the last four cities Madame Tranceor’s visited.”

“Yeah, but there’s a couple of holes to the theory,” Heather had to point out. “First of all, the Winslows were hit but when you asked them if they attended the show, they both said no.”

“Because they don’t remember attending,” Stacy said as she worked at the lock. “From what I can gather, this woman is a pretty good hypnotist. I figure her MO is that she puts a post-hypnotic suggestion into her subjects on stage and induces them later. She gets information on things like alarm codes and such, allowing her to enter their homes while they’re asleep and rob them. I’m also sure she makes them forget they’ve been to her show so the police won’t put things together.”

“But some of the robberies continued after Madame Tranceor left town,” Heather said.

“Maybe she sold the info to some other thieves for a price,” Stacy shrugged. “However it works, I’m convinced Madame Tranceor is behind all this. And I know the proof is right here.”

“Are you sure this is the right thing?” Heather asked, glancing around nervously. “She’s on stage right now.”

“Exactly,” Stacy said, grinning as the lock clicked under her tools. “She’ll be distracted and that gives us the perfect opportunity to search her room.” Stacy stood up and opened the dressing room door, allowing herself and Heather to enter. It was rather large, with a nice plush seat on one end, a dresser, a rack of clothes and the makeup table with mirror. “Okay, start looking,” Stacy said as she moved towards the dresser.

“Anything in particular?” Heather asked as she glanced around the dressing room table.

“Something kind of like this,” Stacy grinned, pulling a large necklace out of a dress. “Unless I miss my guess, this is Mrs. Nedding’s necklace that she reported missing.”

“You were right,” Heather said, glancing at the necklace.

“Aren’t I always?” Stacy smiled. As if to prove her wrong, it was at exactly that moment that the dressing room door opened and Madame Tranceor stepped in. Both of the young girls were struck by her beauty. She had amazingly beautiful Asian features, highlighted by her bright green eyes. She was clad in a simple red dress that, with her long black hair, gave her an exotic air that intensified her presence on stage. And in person, it was even more intense.

She glanced from one girl to the other as she shut and locked the door behind her. “Well, well,” she said, tapping her foot. “Someone in the audience has a heart attack, the show gets canceled, I come back and what do I find? Two nosy little girls looking around my personal belongings.”

“I don’t think they’re yours,” Stacy said with the self-satisfied air she always held whenever she had a crime all figured out. “Nice scam, Madame, but I don’t think you’ll be able to hypnotize yourself out of a courtroom.”

“You’d be surprised,” Tranceor said, raising an eyebrow as she glanced at both girls. “I assume you’ve already called the police?”

“Not yet,” Stacy said. “But you can believe that now that I have the evidence, they’re my next call.”

“Oh, somehow I doubt that,” Tranceor said. She glanced over at Heather and spoke. “Heather, nappy time.”

Instantly, Heather’s eyes glazed over and her body relaxed. “Grab your friend and hold onto her tight,” Tranceor commanded. Stacy was so startled at her friend’s sudden change that she had no time to react before she felt Heather’s arms clench around her with a grip of surprising strength. No matter how much Stacy squirmed, she just couldn’t get herself free from her friend. Madame Tranceor slowly stepped forward, smiling.

“I knew the moment I saw your friend on stage that making her forget she had ever been to my show would have benefits. I’ve always had a knack for thinking of things like that. When I found out she was the friend of the local detective, I knew it just made things perfect.”

Madame Tranceor lifted up her hands and held Stacy’s head tight, her fingers peeling open her eyelids so Stacy had no choice but to look at Tranceor’s face. “Look into my eyes, Stacy,” Tranceor said in her soft and melodious voice. “Look deep into my eyes, deep into my eyes, Stacy, look deeply into my eyes. Deeper and deeper, Stacy, deeper and deeper into my eyes. That’s right, Stacy, you want to look deep into my eyes, you need to look deeply into my eyes, my beautiful eyes, you want to look deeply into my beautiful eyes, Stacy, you want to look deeply into my beautiful eyes. You love looking into my eyes, don’t you, Stacy?”

“Yes....no....no....I can’t......”

“Yes, you can, Stacy. You must. You must look deeeeper and deeeeper into my eyes, look deeeeper into my eyes. That’s right, Stacy, loook, looook, deeeeper and deeeeper into my beautiful eyes, Stacy, deeeeper into my eyes. Feel yourself losing your will, Stacy, feel yourself losing yourself to me, Stacy, feeeeel yourself losing your will to me. You’re losing your will, Stacy, you’re losing your will as you look deeeeper and deeeeper into my beautiful eyes. Deeper into my eyes, Stacy, you’re losing your will, Stacy, you’re losing your will to me. You’re losing your will to my beautiful eyes.”

“No....must fight.....” Even as she said the words, Stacy could feel her body growing limp, her mind feeling like falling asleep as her gaze was frozen on Tranceor’s brilliant green eyes, unable to look anywhere else.

“But you cannot fight, Stacy. You cannot fight me and you know it. You know you’re losing your will to me. You know you’re losing yourself to me as you stare deeeper and deeeeper into my eyes, Stacy, deeeper and deeeper into my eyes, losing yourself to me. In my eyes, Stacy, you’re losing yourself to my eyes.”

“Your....eyes....” All struggle from Stacy, both physical and mental, was gone, her eyes glazed as they continued to stare into Tranceor’s green orbs.

“Yes, my eyes, Stacy, continue to stare into my eyes. You love my eyes, don’t you, Stacy?”

“Yes......”

“You love me, don’t you, Stacy?”

“Yes....”

“Say it. Say you love your Madame.”

“I love you.....Madame.....”

Tranceor let go of Stacy’s head, allowing her eyelids to droop and her head to sag slightly as she fell completely into a trance. With a command, Heather let go of her friend and stood silently behind her. Tranceor took a moment to observe the two hypnotized girls and think of her next move. Which didn’t take long. She reached up and unsnapped the back of her dress, allowing it to fall to a pool at her feet. She was completely naked underneath, her full and pointed breasts the highlight of her lithe body. “Undress, my pets.”

“Yes, Madame,” the two replied in unison as they stripped themselves. As she expected, Tranceor could see that Stacy had quite the nice body, her long blond hair brushing past her sizable breasts, partially hiding the nipples. As she had been before, Tranceor was very impressed by Heather’s body, the seemingly bookwormish young girl a real beauty with pert breasts and a tight ass, her legs continuing a lot of curves. “What a shame, my dear,” Tranceor said, gazing at the oblivious Stacy. “You never understood that the money and jewels were always secondary to me. The real reason I chose my targets was because of me needs, Stacy. Needs that you and Heather are now going to fulfill for me.”

Madame Tranceor moved down to the floor, lying on the soft carpet, her legs slightly spread, gazing up at her two hypnotized slaves. “Stacy, Heather, come down here and suck on my breasts.” Without hesitation, both girls knelt down and took one of Tranceor’s ample tits in her hands. Each placed a mouth around a tight nipple and began suckling, each one massaging the breast as they did. Tranceor sighed and let her hands drift along each girl’s back, rubbing up and down the shoulders gently as each of her slaves sucked her off, her chest tightening under their touch, the feeling of her breasts being kissed always turning her on like nothing else.

After a few minutes of each girl, suckling away, Tranceor decided she was ready. She had tasted Heather’s cum before, a sweet young taste that she had loved. Now, she was ready for Stacy. She had the detective sit on her face, her young pussy right over Tranceor’s cum. Stacy moaned as she felt Tranceor begin to lick at her, her tongue stabbing in and out of Stacy’s pussy with expert touches. At the same time, Heather had her face pushed into Tranceor’s pussy, her tongue lapping away with a fury that would have shocked Heather had she been aware of it. Under Tranceor’s touch, Heather had been turned into a sex addict who just couldn’t get enough of pussy and it showed. As she licked away at Tranceor, her tongue diving deeper into the Asian’s pussy, the hypnotist let her hands go to Stacy’s full breasts, squeezing them tight. “Yes, Madame,” the teen moaned. “Yes, lick me, Madame, please lick me.” Tranceor continued to eat out the girl who, only minutes before, had wanted to put her away and now couldn’t imagine living without her. As her tongue jabbed into Stacy’s pussy, the teen came loose in orgasm, her juices falling out onto Tranceor’s waiting tongue, streaking the lovely Asian’s face. A few moments later, Tranceor came onto Heather, the newly deviant girl eagerly licking away every inch of cum she could find.

After the wonderful way her body felt, Tranceor needed a slight break. “Stacy, Heather, make love to one another. Show me how much you care about each other.”

“Yes, Madame,” both girls said as they kissed, a long and slow tongue-lashing, their feelings of friendship now turned into full-fledged passion. Tranceor watched them slide onto each other, Heather on top of her friend, their pussies grinding against one another as they kissed. The Madame smiled as she watched the two go at it. A sudden thought occurred to her. Being the daughter of the police chief meant Stacy was probably privy to a lot of information. Tranceor wondered how much some might be willing to pay for that. She grinned as she stared at the two teen making love, her mind on a windfall bigger than she expected and a lot more lasting.