The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stacy Moves In... the Next Day

Synopsis : What happens after your life is taken over by a hypno-domme ?

Jan slowly opened her eyes.

She had a horrible dream last night. The new neighbor next door had somehow hypnotized her and her daughter and forced them into the kinkiest orgy she had ever experienced. She rolled over and .... NO!

It wasn’t a dream. Laying next to her, both naked were her young daughter Krystal, and her neighbor Stacy. They were sensuously entwined in each others arms.

Jan softly touched Krystal to awaken her and made little hand signals , telling her to get out of bed.

They looked around and couldn’t find or remember where they had taken their clothes off so the two blondes, slowly tiptoed to the back door , then sneaked back to their own home, HOPING no one had seen them.

Jan threw open her own back door , the two entered, then slammed it closed and leaned her back against it. She turned the dead bolt.

“ Oh Krystal, I’m so sorry. I just couldn’t resist Stacy’s orders. I SHOULD have been able to help you, I’m your mother. Instead we BOTH ended up worshiping that slut .... and....and....”

She couldn’t bring herself to admit aloud that she had sex with her own daughter....and that she had LOVED it!

“Oh Mom.... she had me under her control too. I couldn’t HELP myself.”

Krystal looked at her mother with tears in her eyes, " Should we call the police?”

“I don’t know... I don’t know....no one would believe she hypnotized us... it’s too bizarre...I don’t know WHAT to do ... YES...YES call the police. That IS what we should do.”

Jan called the headquarters of the town police department and talked to Detective Joanna Williams, an investigator in the Sex Crimes Unit and asked her if she could come over and discuss the “problem” she had with her new neighbor as she slipped into a robe. Krystal pulled on a pair of sweats and a tee top as Jan completed the call.

“Why didn’t you tell them EXACTLY what happened over the phone, Mom?”

“I didn’t want them coming over here with red lights and sirens blazing so Stacy would run away. I figure if I can convince this detective what happened , she can call for assistance and they’ll take Stacy away. At LEAST they can charge her with possessing whatever drug she used to knock us out, that MUST be illegal.

Moments later an unmarked four door sedan with black-wall tires and no hub caps drove up in Jan’s driveway. Jan peeked out the curtains as it pulled to a stop. An attractive red headed police woman in a blue uniform got out of the car and walked to the front door. Krystal pulled the door open before the police woman could even knock.

“Come in...we’re so glad to see you.” she said nervously.

Jan motioned for her to join them in the kitchen, and pointed out the window at Stacy’s house.

“ The woman in that house over there drugged us both last night and assaulted us. Can you protect us from her? We’re terrified of her. ”

“Both of you?” Detective Williams asked , doubtingly. " How could she assault both of you? Did she have help? ”

“ She hypnotized us, " Krystal chimed in.

The officer looked incredulous.

“ It must have been something in our drinks, officer.” Jan interrupted.

Just then a key turned in the door and when it swung open. Stacy walked in. She was dressed in shorts and a bikini top, and she was barefoot.

“What’s this?” she asked as she saw the uniformed police woman. " Did you two call the police? I’ve got to remember to tell you not to do that again.”

Officer Williams spoke up, " These women have made a serious accusation against you ma’am. They have told me you drugged and assaulted them. Is this true?”

Stacy smiled, " Well yes and no. I drugged Jan but not Krystal. I DID hypnotize the both of them , if they said that, it’s true.” Stacy had a kind of a smirk on her face. " And I assaulted them, they assaulted me, and they assaulted each other. It was quite a night.”

The red haired cop wasn’t amused. “That’s it bitch. Put your hands out and I’ll cuff you. You’re under arrest, for sexual assault.”

Again the dark smirk lingered on Stacy’s lovely face. " I don’t think so dear. My friends and I won’t allow that.”

Krystal and Jan looked puzzled.

“Pussy Slave.... Ass Licker...Hold this cop.” Stacy said as she snapped her fingers.

Dazed looks crossed the faces of both blondes, and then they rushed at the police woman and each grabbed one of her arms, as the red head struggled to free herself from their grip. But the assault had come too suddenly, and she hadn’t expected the VICTIMS to attack her.

Stacy walked up to the police officer, " You certainly ARE a cutie, but you look so confused. It doesn’t matter anyway, I’ll tell you what happened. Krystal has been my little rug muncher for some time now, when I first moved in here I recognized her from high school and decided she should be my little hypno-slave. She had been such a bitch to me in school I thought it would be nice to pay her back . So I came over here one evening when she was alone and hypnotized her. I’m REALLY good at it. She just had no chance , she was too weak willed to resist. Yesterday her mom came over and I used some special herbs I have to relax her and then put her under my spell as well. They don’t remember it, but they both have trigger words to put them back into an obedient trance. Jan’s is Ass Licker and Krystal’s is Pussy Slave. That’s why they did JUST what I told them when I said that just now . If I had been thinking clearly last night I would have given them a post hypnotic suggestion NOT to call the cops if they remembered what happened. But I was so lost in my world of girl sex I forgot to tell them.”

“ You realize of course , that you have confessed to me, honey. Don’t you?” The cop smiled.

“Sure I do dear, but it doesn’t matter. You are in for a little brain wash and rinse yourself. You’ll join my little circle of slave girls soon enough.”

“I don’t THINK so bitch.. I KNOW what you are trying to do so you won’t be able to hypnotize me.”

“You don’t believe all that bull shit about not being able to hypnotize an unwilling subject do you? All I need to do is distract you a bit and use some of my time proven hypnotic techniques and you’ll be under my spell sooner than you can say...uh....oh.....Cop Slut....”

“And by the way,” she smiled ominously, " I’m JUST the girl to distract you.”

Stacy stepped close to the struggling officer and unbuttoned her uniform blouse exposing a black lace bra.

“Oh... I didn’t expect THAT. Hidden sexuality, eh? Well it won’t be under cover for long.”

The erotic teen cupped William’s breasts in her hands and began to massage them softly, expertly manipulating the red head’s nipples .

“Oh...” she gasped, amazed by the pleasure the young woman had given her with her sensuous touch.

Stacy drew her amazingly beautiful face close to the cop’s and snaked out her tongue drawing it across her lips.

Officer Joanna Williams, shivered... but pulled back, struggling within herself to keep her body under control as this girl expertly touched her.

Stacy’s hand moved downward toward the cop’s delta and unsnapped her leather belt, and trousers, reaching in and touching the woman’s now vulnerable pussy. Williams tried to pull away, her red bush now exposed to Stacy’s smoldering gaze and erotic touch

Then Stacy cupped the officer’s face in her hands and stared deeply into her eyes. It’s my eyes dear.... My eyes that do it...My eyes put Krystal under my spell... Put Jan Under my spell... and now they are putting you, dear Joanna , under my power as well.”

Joanna tried desperately to avoid Stacy’s hypnotic gaze, but the dark teenager held her face immobile.

“Look into my eyes....you cannot resist my power... my will is too strong...all you can see is my eyes and all you can feel is my power....my power over you dear...you can’t resist....you are aware of no other sound but my voice.... no other sight but my deep, hypnotic eyes....I am taking over your mind... you can not resist...you feel so weak...so helpless....”

The psychic attack had come so suddenly... Joanna had not expected it and now it was too late. She felt herself falling under the spell of this lovely teenager and there was nothing she could do to stop it. With her last ounce of will power she tried to shut her eyes...to turn her head . Anything to avoid those hypnotic, controlling eyes.

“It’s no use dear...there is no escape....no way to resist your defeat.....you know you will be mine don’t you?”

The red headed cop nodded in agreement.

She knew that before too long she WOULD kneel before Stacy and give herself totally to the erotic teen. She felt her will power crumbling .

“Please...don’t....” she begged.

Stacy kissed her gently.

“Repeat after me dear... repeat.... I am relaxed and very comfortable... so submissive...I will do anything Stacy commands to stay in this comfortable state....I belong to Stacy...”

The red head’s eyes widened....she couldn’t pull away from Stacy’s hypnotic gaze.

Slowly Joanna’s lips began to move...” I...I...belong to Stacy...” she repeated emotionlessly.

The teenage hypnotist moved her hands to Wilson’s shoulders and gently pushed her downward , never allowing her eyes to stray from those of her helpless victim.

Joanna fell slowly to her knees.

“You are where you belong, Joanna. You are on your knees before your Mistress. Call me Mistress Stacy...Tell me I am your Mistress..”

“You are my Mistress, " she whispered.

The powerful teen gestured and Jan and Krystal released the kneeling cop. At another wordless command they took of their clothing and let it fall to the floor.

“Stacy reached over and handed the kitchen phone to Joanna, giving her instructions what to say.

“ Yes Sergeant... It looks like there is nothing to this case. But the women here have invited me to stay for a cup of coffee so it’ll be a while before I get back to the station. Yeah... Later, Sarge.“she parroted.

Then, without a word Stacy slowly lowered her shorts at pointed at her pussy.... “Eat it Cop Slut...eat my cunt...”

Powerless to resist the teen’s commands Joanna attacked Stacy’s pussy with enthusiasm. kissing, licking, and nibbling erotically as the teen moved her hips into her face.

“Take off her clothes and help her Pussy Slave and Ass Licker.

Now both blondes and the red headed cop were worshiping Stacy, each kissing a piece of her tender flesh and tenderly touching her skin as she writhed in pleasure... Finally she screamed with excitement.... “OOOOHHHHH... I LOVE to start the morning with a nice orgasm.”

Then she stepped back to regain her composure as the three hypnotized slaves continued roll erotically on the kitchen floor, all ass assholes and elbows....

She let them pleasure each other as she decided what to do next...finally Stacy spoke. " Stand up now my little pets. I have some orders for you.”

The three women stood, naked before the seductive teen and listened attentively.

“First. None of you can tell anyone about this. Not unless I command it. Do you Understand?”

“Yes.” they replied in unison.

“ Any time I say your special names, Ass Licker, Pussy Slave and Cop Slut...not matter whare you are...no matter what you are doing you will again fall into this submissive hypnotic trance..even if you hear it over the phone... Got it?”

“ Yes Stacy.”

“ Oh. And from now on call me Mistress Stacy. What will you call me pets?”

“Mistress Stacy. Yes Mistress Stacy.” was the chorus from the three.

Stacy could hardly stop from laughing. " And tonight we are going to have a party at my house. For my REAL friends. Jan and Krystal, I want you to wear nothing but your slave collars and act as maids. Serve drinks, candy, snacks... and if someone wants their pussy eaten or a blow job. That’s the maid’s duty . Get it?”

“Yes Mistress Stacy, " the entranced mother and daughter replied.

“And you, pretty Joanna. You come to my party tonight an you can be my personal little slut cop. Be here exactly at eight and wear your sexiest outfit. I’ll want to show you off a bit before I make you the night’s entertainment.

“Yes Mistress Stacy” the red head replied.

Stacy thought she could detect a tear in the corner of Joanna’s eye, and it made her pussy wet. She loved being in breaking the will of a new slave.

“OK my little sluts . I’m going to leave now and in about five minutes you will all wake up and be embarrassed that your clothes are off . You’ll put on your clothes quickly and get on with the days work until exactly eight o’clock when you will again fall into this deep submissive, hypnotic spell and come to my house.”

“Yes Mistress Stacy” they replied as Stacy walked back to her house next door. She needed to rest. It was going to be a BIG party tonight.