The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Split Personality

(MF, MC, MD)

Fred and Sally had had there ups and downs, she enjoyed being hypnotized and being made to do things she might not normally do but she hated being slave like and devoted to her “master” when she was awake. She preferred to be his platonic friend with the occasional wild sexual fantasy. They were both in separate relationships that neither wanted to give up; but thoroughly enjoyed the pure sexual pleasure of their dominant/submissive roles on the “side”. The problem was that neither of their partners was willing to participate in those particular fantasies. Fred had said that he had an idea but Sally had little faith in his ability to separate their sex life from their friendship.

“Ok Fred, tell me your brilliant idea that will solve all of our problems.” She said after he had greeted her and got her settled in on the sofa of his one bedroom apartment.

“Alright but you have to hear me out before you decide.” He paused and waited for her agreement and continued. “What I propose is that I put you in a hypnotic trance…” He stopped because she had already gotten up to leave.

“You said you would listen.”

“I told you I was not going to take the chance that the next time you enslaved me that it would be permanent.”

He almost grabbed her arm but stopped himself. “Please just let me finish, please Sally!”

She relented and returned to the couch but sat there with her arms’ crossed over her full breast, her whole body radiating negative vibes. Even her jet black hair was in a tight and severe braid, her Mexican heritage evident in her stern, but beautiful features.

“As I was saying I would place you in a trance and then we would establish a secondary personality, one that would only be brought forth under specific circumstances, circumstances that you would control.” He hesitated but she nodded giving him the go ahead to continue. “This other person would be my eager willing and obedient sex slave, but would cease to exist whenever you were awake. You would remember the emotions, pleasures, and sensations but would not be free of any control or commands. Well, what do you think?”

At least she did not reject it outright. After a few minutes he was about to try further persuasive arguments when she finally asked a question. “How do you know my mind will not be influenced by this ‘other personality’ and what is to keep me from being influenced by ‘her’?”

“Well…I figured you would be more like an observer, enjoying but not being unduly influenced by the sexual activity. Plus I could use the hypnosis to make your conscious personality even stronger and more dominant, less responsive to anyone’s suggestions even mine.”

“What would stop you from bringing on this other personality whenever you wanted?”

“We would have a sequence…for example I would say…I would like to speak to your other half. If you say ok, then I can bring her forth; if you say no, she stays where she is buried in your subconscious.

She continued to ask questions trying to poke holes in his proposal but in the end she seemed almost receptive, although she did say she would have to think about it. He watched her sexy ass as she walked down the hall to the elevator. He had his hopes but was not positive she would agree. This, however, was a better chance than his girlfriend who refused to even consider hypnosis.

It was almost two weeks before Sally finally agreed. Was it her boy friend’s refusal to role play, was it curiosity, or was it just erotic enough to tempt her? She never said and Fred never asked. As it was almost two weeks to the hour Sally once again sat on Fred’s couch this time relaxed her arms’ at her side and almost eager to begin.

“Ok Sally we have done this so often it should be very easy to put you under. Just relax and focus on my words. Feel yourself go limp and relaxed. Nothing matters but my words, relaxing and following my words.” Already her body was slumped; she was half under in just those few short words. He had put her under so many times that even the suggestion of hypnosis was enough to entrance her. “You will relax Sally; you will relax and go into a deep hypnotic trance. Only my words matter, nothing else matters only listening to my words and obeying my commands. You want to listen and obey Sally, you need to listen and obey.” He stopped allowing her to respond.

“I want to listen and obey, I need to listen and obey.”

“Sally, I want you to count slowly from 20 to zero when I tell you to begin. Whenever I speak you will respond then continue to count; you will go deeper and deeper with each number, your desire to obey will grow with each number; and your resistance will halve with each number. Do you understand?”

Her flat tone indicated she was already deeply entranced: “Yes, I will count slowly from 20 to zero; whenever you speak I will respond then continue counting. With each number I will go deeper and deeper, with each number my desire to obey will grow, and with each number my resistance will be half of what it was.”

He was ready he knew when he wanted to insert his commands: “Sally you may begin to count down from 20 now.”

“20…

19…Your will is my will…

18…

17…I will think what you tell me to think…

16…

15…I will become whoever you want me to become…

14…

13…I will be whatever you want me to be…

12…

11…My mind is yours…

10…

9…My body is yours…

8…

7…My will is yours…

6…

5…My desires are yours…

4…

3…My obedience is yours…

2…

1…

0.”

“You did very well Sally. Now we are going to discuss your sexual desires and needs. You like being submissive, you like to be controlled and enslaved. Respond.”

“I like being submissive, I like to be controlled and enslaved.”

“That is true you like being submissive and you like to controlled; but when you are awake you want to think for yourself. I have a solution Sally, one that will allow you to be all you want to be both when in a trance and when awake. You want me to tell you don’t you Sally.”

“Yes I want you to tell me.”

“Very good, Sally. You will need to listen closely, listen and obey. The problem is that you are of two minds when it comes to sex and fantasy. You want to be a submissive little hypnotized slut, but when you are awake you want to be a modern woman in control and submissive to no one. This is true isn’t it?”

“Yes…it is true.”

“Since you are of two minds the solution is to actually have two minds. Under hypnosis you will be Brandy a submissive and obedient slave and when you are awake you will be Sally, a strong independent person. This is a very good idea. Tell me that this is a good idea and you will be two people!”

“It is a good idea; I will be two people, Brandy and Sally.”

“Very good, now I want you to be Brandy. Who are you?”

“I am Brandy.”

“Brandy is a submissive and obedient slave and I am her lord and master. What are you and who am I, Brandy?”

“I am a submissive and obedient slave and you are my lord and master.”

“Brandy, your only desire is to serve and obey your master. Respond.”

“My only desire is to serve and obey my master.”

“Your body and mind belong to me to do with as I desire. Respond.”

“My body and mind belong to you to do with as you desire.”

He went on like that for almost an hour enslaving her beyond any question to his slightest whim. Then he brought Sally to the forefront. “Sally, you are a free and independent person, no one can control you. Respond.”

“I am a free and independent person, no one can control me.”

“You will not remember what Brandy does or says, you will just remember the pleasure and emotions that she felt. Respond.”

“I will not remember what she does or says, I will just remember the pleasure and emotions that she felt.”

“You are two separate people, her desires and needs are hers, your desires and needs are yours. Respond.”

“I am two separate people, her desires and needs are hers, my desires and needs are mine.”

This also continued for awhile until he was ready to awaken Sally. Before he did he made her forget the name of the other personality. When he woke her he asked if she was ready to test the post-hypnotic suggestions. To his surprise she said no and he was left with nothing but a hard on as she walked out the door.

He called her almost every day but it was over a week before her sexual needs and fantasies drove her to try his idea. Her boy friend was working out of town and he still seemed unable to dominate her properly in bed on the weekends. However, she had only agreed to come over. She had not responded to his request to bring out the other personality.

Once again she sat on the couch. “Go ahead ask me.”

“May I speak to your other half?”

“Yes.” She tensed as she said it not sure what would happen.

“Would you like to do a striptease for me, Brandy?”

The transformation was almost miraculous. Gone was the almost frigid nervousness, replaced by a wanton sensual look.

“Of course master you slave is eager to serve and please you.” She began to sway and strip even before he had turned the music on. She danced only for him her uninhibited sexuality focused on her lord. By the time she was down to her panties her nipples were hard and jutting, while a large wet spot showed her evident desire for her master.

She decided that he needed a lap dance as part of her striptease. With her thought was action, she mounted him her legs spread and her damp panties pressed against his raging hardness. Her nipples aching for his attention was presented and taken first one nipple then the other was licked, sucked and nibbled. She moaned at his attention increasing the pressure of her private place against his, rubbing and moaning as she did.

“Please master, please take your slave, I need your hard cock in my wet needy pussy.” She begged with abandon.

“Not yet slave, not yet. First you must do something for me.”

“Anything master, anything you want, just fuck me master.”

“Remove your panties, lie on the couch, spread your legs, and beg me to suck your clit and lick your pussy.”

She hesitated and he knew why. At some point some asshole who did not want to go down on her had told her it tasted like old fish. She had not only believed it but had refused to engage in oral sex ever since. However, that was Sally and not Brandy. The test was to see how strong a hold the new personality had versus the prejudice of the other.

It only took a few seconds, it seemed like an eternity, but then she responded: “Of course master your sex slave would love it if you licked her pussy and sucked on her clit. Please master my pussy needs you right now.” As she spoke she had followed his instructions and was on the couch with her legs spread her fingers’ parting her nether lips for her master’s viewing pleasure.

He moved between his slave’s legs and began to lick and suck at her. She was pure ambrosia he revealed in her taste and her response to his loving admiration of her treasure. She came hard and fast to both their surprise, but she was a horney slut and it was almost natural for to respond to her master with such wild abandon.

She came two more times before he even considered letting her do anything else. He moved up her taut stomach to her breast running his tongue along the way enjoying the taste of her flesh. He moved to her left nipple scraping his teeth over her pebbled areola along the way. He took her nipple in his mouth using suction to pull it in. At the same time he had slid his finger deep inside her lust soaked privates.

Brandy moaned in response to his attention. “Fuck your slave master, please fuck your slave.” She moaned even louder as he released her one nipple with a pop and moved over to the other. This whole time she had been shoving herself against his finger as it hit that sweet spot again and again.

Finally he relented and mounted her slipping inside without even the least bit of hesitation, she was slick and wet and her body welcomed his with eager willingness. He thrust again and again deep inside of her and her body moved with his rhythm. She came again and again but these were little orgasms each time bringing her a notch higher. Finally he stiffened and exploded deep inside of her she came long and hard. Was it in response to his eruption or was it just timing, she neither knew nor cared as she rode the waves of pleasure.

That was certainly not it for them but the rest was variations on the same theme. Finally exhausted and remembering that she preferred to sleep in her own bed, he got her moving and dressed to go. Brandy had no desire to leave and begged to stay but she did exactly as she was told. She may have stated her objections and pleaded to stay but she obeyed with out hesitation all the while. When both were adequately dressed it was time to bring Sally to the forefront.

“Sally now is your time.”

The girl’s posture and looks changed subtly as the dominant personality came awake. “Well that was something. I think I’m going to be a little sore in the morning. That was more of a workout than I expected.” She smiled taking some of the criticism out her statement indicating she was more than happy with the results.

“How do you feel Sally, any desire to obey me or worship at my feet?”

“Eeew, you didn’t make her do that did you?”

“No. No what do you remember?”

Here she had the grace to blush. “I…I remember everything we did just nothing that was said. I remember all of the pleasure and I know how she felt when was doing something you told her.”

“How do you know if you don’t remember the words?”

“It was her feelings of pleasure at obeying and pleasing her…master.” She answered with a slight reluctance.

He pressed her further. “Do you feel any desire to obey me…or even think of me as your master?”

“No and don’t even think about trying to make me.” She snapped back.

He just smiled at her response. “You see it worked just like I guessed. You got the pleasure and fantasy but can walk away and be yourself.”

She loosened up a bit. “And you got your slave fantasy so I guess it did work, but don’t think this will be an everyday occurrence. In fact don’t even try and ask for you little sex toy until next week.” She said this as she walked out the door and headed to the elevator.

Sally knew he was watching so added a little wiggle to her walk. Well just because he was told not to call doesn’t mean I can’t, she considered. After all she may have been well satisfied but it had been awhile and she felt she might be ready sooner for a return engagement. Next week might be too long for to wait. Yes perhaps I’ll call him, certainly not tomorrow but perhaps the next day. A week might be more than my needy pussy could stand. She smiled a sultry smile as the doors closed and she descended to the street, yes it certainly had worked after all.