The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Sperm Day

Tags: mc mf

Synopsis: Annie buys a necklace at an Earth Day festival, and starts doing things she never would have done before.

“Happy Earth Day,” I told my roommate, Annie.

“You too,” she muttered, hunched over her coffee cup.

“You coming to the festival with me?” I asked, pouring myself some juice.

“Maybe later on,” she said with a shrug.

I shrugged too, and popped a bagel into the toaster. Annie and I always had been on different wavelengths. To me, this was a day to really live the values that I held most dear. To her, it was just another Saturday morning when she’d had too much to drink the night before. I finished breakfast without another word, and headed out the door into the bright spring morning.

The cool air nipped at my face, but then I stepped forward into a sunbeam framed by the broad branches of the trees and let it wash my skin in warmth. I was wearing a new dress that I’d just bought, made of soft organic bamboo fibers. It had been really expensive, but it was so beautiful, dyed in splashes of green and blue. The hem of it tickled the back of my knees. I was ready to go out and enrich myself in a shared love of the Earth.

I threw my backpack into the basket of my bike, opened the lock, and smoothed the dress under my butt before I climbed into the saddle. The seat was still cool against my body, but soon I was pedaling my way to warmth. It only took a few minutes to come within sight of the park, filled from end to end with long rows of stalls, some of which were still being set up. I was one of the first attendees, and I didn’t want to miss anything.

I found a place to lock my bike, pulled up my backpack, and pulled out the day’s schedule. The first thing I wanted to do was attend an organic gardening workshop. I headed for that end of the festival, smiling and waving at the busy shopkeepers. I got to the designated spot and saw a man setting up the demonstration. I realized after a moment that I knew him.

“Rich? Is that you?”

“Connie? Hey! Nice to see you!” Said Rich, holding out a dirt-smeared hand, which I shook. He looked really great, more broad-shouldered than I remembered him, with a brilliantly white smile.

“Long time no see,” I said, “I had no idea you were into gardening.”

“Yeah, it wasn’t something I talked about at school much. It’s a lot more hip these days.”

“Totally,” I said, an exclamation I probably hadn’t used since we’d been in high school together. “Need some help setting up?”

Rich gladly accepted, and I smiled. Rich had always been such a nice guy, and if I’d known he had a “green” side I might have been attracted to him back then. As it was, I found myself watching him closely out of the corner of my eye.

People started arriving for the demonstration soon after, and I took a seat. There were only about ten people present, but it was only the first demonstration of the day. Rich really knew his stuff, and his method for container gardening was right down my alley—simple, cheap, re-used materials, and entirely organic. After the presentation, half the people came up to ask questions, but I planted myself in another sunbeam and meditated for a while, trying to tell myself that I had some motive other than waiting to get Rich to myself.

Eventually the last attendee left. I opened my eyes, and Rich was looking right at me. I smiled. “So, what’s your plan today?”

“I was hoping to take in some of the other exhibits before things get busy,” he said, “care to join me?”

I hopped up. “I’d be delighted.”

We strolled together down the two long rows of exhibits, covering topics from a local river clean-up project to a program to promote bicycling in Africa. Not much of it was new to me, and neither was it to Rich, who seemed well versed in the issues.

“How come you never came to the environmental club at school?” I asked him after a while. It had been a troubling time for me; the club had never attracted many members, and none as committed as me.

“I was always busy after school,” he said, “I had to watch my little brothers while my mom worked.”

I remembered then that Rich’s dad had died sometime around sixth grade. I nodded solemnly, but found myself imagining how good with kids he was.

“Well,” he said, when we got to the end of the second row, “I think I’d better get back to work.”

I glanced over at his demonstration area and there were several people peering into the myriad containers or reading his literature. “Of course,” I said with a smile.

“Want to get some lunch together?” He asked with a disarming confidence that made his intentions quite clear.

“Sure,” I said, “I’ll swing by before noon.”

“Great,” he said, “see you then.”

He sprinted towards his exhibit, and I strolled off in the other direction, my heart fluttering. It struck me how sudden and unexpected the turn of events had been. I had been prepared to spend the day showing my love for Mother Earth, and yet here I was falling for one of her children.

My thoughts had taken me to the rows of merchants selling local-made products. I did a different kind of meditation then, exploring long racks of clothes, handmade housewares, jewelry, and art. I wasn’t looking for anything in particular, just exploring the richness of the offering.

One stall had a long rod hung with glass pendant necklaces on hemp cords. I was looking at each one in turn, and in the middle of each was a colorful, unique design. I was considering a clear one with a blue swirl as a potential accessory to my new dress, when I noticed something odd hanging on the rod. It was a silver necklace, the only one I’d seen at the stall. There was a silver pendant hanging from it. I lifted it in my hand, and smiled. It was a beautiful artistic rendering of what looked like a tadpole. I’d always had a soft spot for frogs, and in fact I had a tattoo depicting a frog’s cycle of life on the back of my shoulder. I unsnapped the necklace and pulled it off, then held it around my neck. It fell just perfectly above the neckline of the dress. The proprietor had noticed and she was smiling at me as I lifted it and peered at the price tag.

“Ten dollars,” she said, before I could even decipher the numbers scrawled on the tag, “it looks good on you.”

“Thanks,” I said, snapping the necklace around my neck, letting it rest coolly against my chest, then digging into my bag for some money.

“Enjoy,” the proprietor said.

I continued my walk circuit of the shops. I was distinctly aware of the pendant’s coolness against my skin. The sensation was making my nipples firm up, in fact, and I was starting to regret not wearing a bra. I blushed as I noticed a man looking at my chest. Was he noticing the pendant or the hard little nubs in the front of my dress? I was sure Rich would notice, and that idea felt devilishly delicious. I wouldn’t hide myself from Rich, I would smile at him, and he would know how much I wanted him...

I shook my head clear. What had gotten into me? Sure, I was digging Rich, but I’d only met him again a couple hours before, and here I was plotting seduction. That wasn’t like me at all. I hadn’t seduced a man in my life... I was more apt to date for a long time before letting things take their course. I wondered if I was having some kind of hormonal fluctuation. I was sure I hadn’t missed any birth control pills, and I’d never felt anything quite like that before.

I came to the last of the little shops, and headed over to where the first live music act had started. I sat on a bench in the sun and let it warm me through the skin, while the mellow strumming of the acoustic guitar on the stage warmed me through the ears. Despite the golden glow that covered me, the silver pendant was still cold to the touch. I wondered, if I stayed long enough, would the sun leave the pale outline of the pendant on my chest?

After a while more people showed up, and they were dancing on the sidewalk in front of the stage, and I joined them. Soon I was dancing near a tall man in with a tie-dyed shirt and a ponytail. He kept staring at my chest with a kind of hungry look in his eyes. He was clearly stoned, and he kept looking up at me with this questioning look in his eyes. He was obviously trying to get closer to me. Then I noticed another man behind me, wearing tattered jeans and sandals with a ragged t-shirt, and he had that same interested gaze and focus on my chest. It was starting to feel a little creepy, so I waited for the right moment and ducked away.

The festival was becoming rather crowded by that point. I checked my watch; it was still a bit too early to go back to Rich. I didn’t want him to think I was clingy. Of course, I was feeling a strong urge to attach to him. I decided I needed to distract myself. I opened my map, and then remembered that there was an art pavilion. Just the right thing to refocus myself for a while. It was on the opposite side of the park from the music, and in fact I could just barely glimpse the red and white striped tent. I made my way towards it, heading the long way around the edge due to wanting to avoid the two creepy guys on the dance floor.

A few minutes of dodging through the crowd later, I found myself at what turned out to be the back of the tent. I slipped around the right side, and stepped in between the tent and a large yellow rental truck that was parked next to it. As I came out from behind the edge of the truck, I was nearly sideswiped by someone carrying a paper-wrapped package that had to be a painting.

“Pardon me,” said the other person, a young Asian man. Japanese, I thought from his accent, but I wasn’t sure. He was actually a bit shorter than me, and wearing a bright green t-shirt with an unfamiliar cartoonish character on the front.

“Sorry,” I said as well, stepping out of his way, “I shouldn’t have come this way.”

The man bowed his head slightly, but as he came back up, his eyes rested on my chest. He raised his eyebrows and looked me in the face. “Nice necklace,” he said with a broad smile.

“Oh, thanks,” I said, “it matches my tattoo.” I turned and pulled down the shoulder of my dress enough to show him the artwork.

“On no,” he said, and then I thought he said, “that not frog swarm, that human swarm.”

“What?” I replied, since the words didn’t make any sense.

“Human swarm, I am sure. I am biology major.” Then he glanced pointedly at the painting held awkwardly between his hands. “Art only hobby.”

“What is human... swarm?”

“Not swarm, swaaaarm.”

I shook my head gently, still not getting it.

“You know,” he said. Then he set down the painting against the wheel of the truck, made a fist with his right hand, and pantomimed the act of masturbating himself, rolled his eyes in melodramatic ecstasy, and let his knees buckle a little bit. Then he thrust his hips forward, and let out a little fake groan, and a little fake spraying sound. Then he straightened his posture and pointed at my chest and as he said the word again I could understand it clearly. “Human sperm!”

I glanced down at it, and suddenly I felt incredibly naive. No wonder those other men had been staring at me.

“Human sperm rounder, frog sperm have long pointy head,” said the man, making a shape with his fingers.

I was tempted to take the necklace off immediately, but for some reason I didn’t want to admit that I thought it was a tadpole. “I know,” I said.

“Ahh, very sexy,” said the man, grinning now.

I was going to walk away then. But my eyes had rested on the front of the man’s shorts, where I could clearly see the fabric moving, which should have made me run, but instead I just stared. He had to notice, because he just stood there too, completely still except for the tent he was pitching. I knew he had to be getting the wrong idea, but for some reason, I couldn’t stop wondering about how big his penis was. It was a completely alien thought for me. I was not one to think of such things about even a man I was attracted to, let alone one I’d barely met. But I’d watched him pretending to jerk off, and that had made me think about that intractable rumor that characterised Asian men as being poorly endowed. And even though I knew that it would be a question better answered with a quick Internet search, for some reason I felt an incredible urge to confirm or deny it right then and there.

I looked up into his bewildered eyes. “Show me,” I said, “for science.”

“Show you?” He said, clearly having understood me, but still being unable to believe what I was asking.

“I need an anatomy lesson,” I said.

He glanced left and right. “I don’t think I should.”

I glanced around; there had to be a hundred people close by, but nobody who could actually see us, sheltered by the tent and the truck and a thick hedge. I stepped towards him. I just wanted to see how big it was. He bumped into the truck with a dull thud. I reached down and grabbed the waist of his pants. He inhaled sharply. I struggled with them, and found myself dropping to my knees on the cool, moist grass. I could get better leverage from there. And a better look. I pulled the shorts down, and right away I could see the pink head of his erection protruding from his boxers. It looked fairly diminutive, but I couldn’t see all of it. I hooked my thumbs in the waist of the boxers and pulled them down. His penis bobbed a bit, pointing straight at me. It was a respectable size. Not that I had seen a lot of penises.

“You want see sperm?” Said the man. It hadn’t been true until he said it, but it was the moment he asked. I nodded. He gripped his shaft tight and began to tug it in short strokes. The prospect of seeing his sperm gripped me. Not just seeing it, but touching it, feeling it kiss my skin. It occurred to me that I’d never particularly cared for a man’s ejaculation before. Not that I’d avoided it, but I was ambivalent. In that moment, though, I wanted to see it arcing through the air, feel it splattering all over me. I wanted to rub it into my skin, to taste it. And the man, even though he was now pumping his arm with surprising speed, was taking too long. So I shimmied forward a touch, stopped his hand with mine, and took his erection tenderly into my mouth.

I couldn’t have predicted just how effective this would be at speeding up the pay-off. My lips had only slid a few inches down his erection, when I felt it jerk and swell and start to spray into my mouth. I caught the first bit in my mouth, then pulled it back to rest against my bottom lip, and with remarkable velocity his stuff erupted against my face. I squinted my eyes and giggled as his cock made a mess of my face.

“Amazing,” he said, watching as I rolled his semen around on my tongue, enjoying the slippery texture and salty taste.

“Thank you,” I said, pushing the rest of the stuff into my mouth with my finger.

“I would love to repay the favor,” he blurted, pulling his pants up, “maybe we could go somewhere more private...”

“I don’t have a lot of time,” I said, wiping a stray dollop from the shoulder of my dress, “I’m supposed to be meeting someone.”

“I could be quick,” he said, his eyes gleaming. “I have been told I have magic fingers.”

I smiled. I’d told that to a boy once. It had been true, at least once or twice. “Fine, I suppose I could go for a little reciprocation,” I said.

He glanced around. “Follow me,” he said, leading me to the cab of the rental truck. He opened the door and gestured for me to enter. I climbed up the step and into the cab, and settled back on the vinyl seat. He came up behind me and closed the door. My heart pounded. He smiled brightly, and came up against me, eagerly kissing my lips.

He was enthusiastic, and soon his hands were on me, and they did seem to be doing magic. The exposure of being nearly within sight of so many people was so naughty that I felt like I might explode. His fingers found their way under my dress and pulled my panties off in no time. Then his fingers were teasing me, and I was wet, so wet, and then he moved down my body, and doubled himself up on the seat to get his face between my legs. His tongue prodded and teased me and the sound of him lapping eagerly at my secretions was so raunchy that I felt a little light-headed. I was feeling very nice, and he seemed to sense it too, as he poked into me with intense concentration, listening to the feedback of my body. Faster than ever in my life—I would say easier, but that would be an insult to the intensity of his performance—I came, fast and hard, and the cab of the truck rang with my squeals of pleasure.

When I looked down again he had one hand massaging the outside of my pussy and the other stroking his cock, but the position this put him in on the narrow bench didn’t look very comfortable. I had an idea of a position that would be decidedly more space-efficient. “Put it in me,” I breathed, pushing my hips toward him.

“I have no condom,” he said, sounding deeply disappointed.

“I don’t care, just fuck me,” I gushed. It did occur to me that I’d never had sex without a condom in my life, but I just didn’t care right then. He looked at me for a moment, then climbed forward, and I thought he might just do it, but instead he climbed over me, and pushed his cock into my face. I opened my lips and he shoved his cock in, and pressed into the back of my mouth, and fuck me he did, right between my lips. His body covered my view upwards, and so I could only feel him fucking into me. I wanted to gag, he was pushing in so far, but I managed not to, my nose flaring for air, filling with his musk, but he just kept moving in and out, supporting himself against the passenger door.

He did this for such a long time that I started to push him gently off me, but he resisted, and then finally he pushed to the back of my mouth and grunted and muttered something and more gooey, salty man-juice was flooding into my mouth, and I swallowed hard, and he gasped and pulled back, falling onto my stomach, which knocked the wind out of me, and I rolled to the side. This in turn knocked him off of my torso, and he fell back and caught himself on the steering wheel, and the truck’s horn honked, and I saw him grinning sheepishly at someone outside the truck.

I sat up and straightened myself, and so did he. “Can I have your phone number?” He asked.

“Of course,” I said, but then I gave him a fake one, and slipped out the door. I never even knew his name.

Now, by then I stunk of sweat and sex, and my dress was rather incriminatingly soiled . The day was becoming quite warm, and so on a whim, rather than going home to change, I headed towards the river, which was six blocks distant. It was a pleasant walk through a residential neighborhood. I was halfway there by the time I realized I’d left my panties in the truck. I stopped and turned back for a moment. A man working a gas-powered lawn mower back and forth across his lawn peered at me curiously. My eyes dipped for just a moment to his crotch. Then I shuddered and continued on to the river trail, which terminated at a nice, isolated rocky cove.

What better way to honor the earth, I thought, than to wash my organic, sustainable dress and myself at the same time right out in nature? I stepped into the water, which was quite chilly with snow melt, holding to my resolve until I was in up to my neck. The dress floated around me, and I brought my hands up, splashing water on my face and rubbing it clean, feeling little grimy semen deposits floating free. Then I reached down and started to rub the dress clean. I had to hike it up to inspect the lower parts. Thus my bottom half was fully exposed under the water when I heard someone say, “Happy Earth Day.”

I started slightly and looked up. There were three men there. College boys, by the look of it. One was wearing a shirt with a faded drawing of the Earth on it, and the year “2004” underneath. The one in the middle, who’d spoken, was wearing a shirt that looked to be made of the same kind of bamboo fabric as my dress. The third, I noticed after a moment, was the man from the dance floor with the tie-dye and the pony tail.

“You too,” I said, pushing the dress down. I wondered how much they’d been able to see.

“We were just about to smoke up,” said the first one, “like to join us?”

“Sure,” I said. I stepped back along the rocks and climbed out. Water sheeted off me. The dress was clinging very closely to my body, and looking down, I realized that it had become fairly transparent.

The first guy had pulled a glass pipe out of his pocket, and was packing it out of an Altoids tin. He lit it and took the first hit, then offered it to me. I accepted, but as I tried to light it, I realized that I was shivering. I took a tiny pull and then handed it to bamboo-shirt-guy.

“I need to get dried off,” I said. And maybe they expected me to retrieve a towel, but I reached down and pulled the dress up and off my head. I’d been as good as nude anyway, so no sense freezing to death. It came up with a wet sucking sound, clinging to my skin, which was covered in goose pimples. I was aware of three sets of shocked male eyes drinking in the sight of me.

“Well,” said Pony-Tail, “seems like a nice day for a dip.” He pulled his shirt off, and then his sandals, shorts, and underwear. He had a fairly nice body, not too hairy, not too pale. His penis hung down in front of him, limp but long, swaying side to side as he worked his way deep enough into the water to dive forward and submerge himself. Earth-shirt guy took one more hit and then followed suit. He was a little more round in the middle, but his cock was rock hard, sticking straight out in front of him.

Bamboo shirt guy stood casually next to me as we passed the pipe. “I’m Robert, by the way,” he said.

“Connie,” I said. I was starting to feel pretty mellow.

“Nice to meet you. You have an amazing body.”

“Thanks,” I said, coughing a little.

“You look cold,” he added, “want some help warming up?”

“Sure,” I said, and he slipped his arm around me. He was deliciously warm, and it felt perfectly natural as he started to kiss me and run his hands down over my chilly skin. His chin was rough with a day or two’s spiky beard growth.

“Fuck, Rob, it was my weed,” said Earth-Shirt. Rob just flipped the bird at the other two briefly, before returning his hand to me. I started to pull the shirt off him, and my breasts burned against his chest. He touched and cupped them eagerly.

“Come on,” said Pony-Tail, “let’s give them some privacy.”

I broke away from Rob’s lips. “No,” I said, my heart swelling in my throat, “stay.” I was pulling Rob’s shorts down, then, and I felt his erection pop up, resting against my navel. Once his shorts fell around his ankles, I brought my hand to grip his cock. But then he slipped down and began to kiss my body, his lips warming me further. He pushed me back, and guided me down, and I was surprised to find that I was lying on a soft layer of clothing, which Pony-Tail had apparently laid out for us. Rob slipped down between my thighs, and Pony-Tail came down on his knees next to my head.

“What are you doing,” said Earth-Shirt in alarm.

“It’s okay,” I said, reaching my hand up to touch the hanging cock, which was wet and cool and still limp. Then I added, “It’s just what I need.”

That was all Earth-Shirt needed to hear. Even as I suckled the round head of the other man’s cock into my mouth, he came down at the other side of me, mindless of his knees on the rocks, and began to caress my chest and tweak my nipples as though he’d hungered to do so since setting sight on me.

Rob, meanwhile, was licking me with vigor, but I found myself comparing his performance to the Japanese man’s. I had a little moment of clarity, then, as I remembered that I’d seduced the enthusiastic Asian lover less than an hour before. That had been strange enough, but this, these three eager men surrounding me, was something else entirely. This was something I’d never do in my life. But I was doing it, and I couldn’t quite wrap my mind around the idea of stopping, so I decided to do it as best I knew how. I pulled at Rob with my ankles, and he got the picture, and he came up along my body, and I felt his cold manhood against the burning sun of my own sex, and he pushed into me slowly, firmly, his eyes locked on where our two bodies joined.

By now life had started to flow into Pony-Tail’s member, and he was adjusting his angle of attack to accommodate the stiffening. But Earth-Shirt wanted his cock sucked too, and I obliged him with a turn, then back and forth.

“Jesus, Nate, I had no idea,” said Earth-Shirt to Pony-Tail.

“No idea what?” Grunted Nate.

“That you were hung like a horse,” said the other.

Nate shrugged. “Gets the job done,” he said, with just a hint of pride.

“You’d better let me go first, you’re gonna wreck her,” said Earth-Shirt.

“Have some respect, Alan,” said Rob, who was fucking me slowly, even tenderly.

“Sorry,” said Alan, “it just makes the most sense...”

“Just stop talking...” said Nate. Alan shut his mouth, and I rewarded him with a turn in my mouth.

For a while the only sounds were various body parts interacting wetly, mixed with one or the other of us grunting or groaning. After a while Rob pulled out of me, and pushed upwards, and jerked a healthy load of cum all over my stomach and chest. He fell back to sit on a rock, and after a glance at Nate, Alan slid down my body and between my legs.

“Nice,” he said, settling his cock into me. I was still quite wet, and somehow his technique felt even nicer than Rob’s. Or maybe it was just that my attention wasn’t quite so divided. I reached my free hand up to trace my fingers through Rob’s load, drawing it up over my tits.

“Sweet Jesus,” said Alan, and then he pulled out of me too and added his own contribution to the mess on my belly.

Nate waited a few more slurps before he slid down along my body, and then he took me by the hips and turned. I took his lead and flipped over onto hands and knees, but when I felt the girth of his cock-head against my vagina, I regretted it. The position would make me tighter, I knew, and Nate’s cock was by far the largest I’d ever had. It seemed to be about a foot long as he worked it into me, but the discomfort never came. Surprisingly, just as he managed to lodge about half of his length into me, I started to come.

“Nice,” said Rob, who was on his knees in front of me. I brought my face up and nuzzled his renewed erection, tasting the cum that he’d smeared into his penis-skin.

“Stop distracting her,” said Nate.

“I think she can multi-task just fine,” said Rob.

I think I did pretty well, too, especially since all of a sudden I was having tiny little orgasms every thirty seconds or so. Finally, Nate pulled out of me, and having his substantial cock out of me made me feel ten pounds lighter. Nate pushed Rob aside, and jerked himself into my mouth, flooding it with spurt after spurt of hot semen, which I gladly swallowed.

Meanwhile I detected that Alan was fucking me again, and Rob was off to one side as I suckled Nate clean. “Come on, Alan, it was my turn.”

“You snooze you lose,” said Alan.

“Plenty for everyone,” said Nate, finally abandoning my mouth, and leaning down to kiss me.

“Kinky, Nate,” said Alan.

“It’s only cum. And I’m the first one to come in her mouth.”

“But not the last,” said Rob, smiling. At that moment, a car door could be heard slamming at the road.

Alan paused in his fucking. “You didn’t.”

Rob shrugged. “That’s the game, isn’t it?”

“That would be up to Connie.”

“What now?” I asked inquisitively.

“Rob called for reinforcements,” said Alan.

“Wha...?” I said, not comprehending.

“There’s more guys coming,” explained Nate, glancing off up the bank.

“How many?” I asked.

“Two more at least. But,” he added, “as many as you want. You call the shots.”

“I want...” I said, hesitating, though I knew I had no choice but to say them, “all of them.”

“All of them?” Said Rob incredulously.

“Every one you can find.”

“This isn’t right,” said Alan, although he was fucking me again, “she’s high.”

“I’m not that high,” I said, “I know what I want. I’ve always wanted it.” I knew part of that statement was true and part was a lie, but I couldn’t remember which was which. I could see out of the corner of my eye two more pairs of male legs coming down the trail.

“Jesus Christ,” one of them said, “would you look at that.”

“Come on over,” I said, “I think Alan is just about done.”

He was, in fact, pulling out of me at that moment, and spraying his second load over my ass and back.

“Happy Earth Day,” said Nate to the newcomers.

“Happy Earth Day,” they said, dropping their shorts and falling to their knees as Rob started fucking me again.

“Can I fuck your ass?” Asked Rob.

“I’ve never tried,” I said.

“Plenty of lube here,” he said, sliding a finger in Alan’s leavings, and down into my crack.

“Be gentle,” I said, and he was, pressing gently with his finger. The other four watched, transfixed as he worked me open. Once he felt I was ready, he withdrew his cock from my pussy and pushed against my back door. The feeling was intense, and almost pleasurable. I was beyond caring. I just knew I needed to have as much cum in and on every part of me as possible.

“That okay?” Asked Rob.

“Do it, baby,” I hissed, “fuck my ass.”

Rob fucked slowly in and out of me. I returned my attention to the two new cocks.

Over the next couple of hours I think the total number of cocks in attendance grew to at least ten. After a while one of them came in my pussy, and from there I could hardly tell what was going on in my vagina. I sucked cock until my mouth was numb, and worked my hands until they were sore. Towards the end one of them actually fucked my armpit, and came in it too, but I didn’t mind. In fact, I loved it. I was getting covered from head to toe in the stuff, and I felt like it was covering me in life, each step taking me closer to some kind of rebirth.

Finally there were no more erections to be found, and I let them help me get dressed and drive me home. I was in the shower when I remembered Rich.

I dressed quickly, and started towards the park. My thighs were so sore I figured it would take me an hour to get there, so I actually waited for the bus to take me a half mile.

I reached Rich as he was starting to clean up. “Hey,” he said, “I must have missed you earlier. It was so busy.”

“Yeah, you seemed swamped, I figured I’d let you work,” I lied.

“Well, I’m free now,” he said, “want to get some dinner?”

“I’d love to,” I said, “come to think of it I’m famished!”

“You look like you’ve been out in the sun a lot.”

“Yeah, I went to the river for a while.”

“Is that a tadpole?” He asked, looking at my chest.

“What?” I asked, my hand jumping to my neckline. There was nothing there but skin.

“That tan mark,” he said, “it looks like you were wearing a necklace shaped like a tadpole.”

I looked down and I could see the outline of the pendant, but the necklace was gone. “Oh,” I said, smiling, “something like that.”

He nodded sagely. “I remember how much you used to like frogs back in middle school.”

“Middle school? We were in middle school together?”

“Oh, yes, I even asked you to the Spring Dance. You turned me down.”

A sudden connection was made in my head. “That was you!” I said.

He stopped and turned towards me. “Who did you think it was?”

“I just... I guess you sort of um, grew up a lot between eighth and ninth grades.”

“So you’re saying,” said Rich slowly, “that if I’d asked you out one year later you would have accepted?”

“Um, yeah, probably.”

“Well,” he said, “no time like the present to start making up for lost time.”

“Speaking of frogs,” I said, “I have a tattoo...”

Rich smiled. “I think I like where this is going.”

I smiled back. “Me too.”

We walked towards the food court, and I blushed when I noticed Rob, sitting at a table, peering closely at something on the end of a delicate golden chain.