The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sperm Break

Synopsis: Heidi’s friend Megan discovers an odd necklace. Spring Break becomes a whole lot more interesting.

Chapter 2

It was dark outside when my new lover finally left. He was completely spent, and starting to worry about his job, or I’m sure he would have stayed all week. I showered myself clean, and slept, all night long, wearing nothing but the pendant, which I hardly even noticed any more.

“Where were you last night?” Asked Megan in the morning.

“I stayed in,” I said hoarsely.

“Look, I’m sorry about the pendant, it was a rotten joke...”

“No, it’s okay,” I said, “it was hilarious. Besides, it’s growing on me.”

“What? You’re still wearing it?”

“It’s stuck, actually,” I said, “besides, why are we at spring break if not to attract a little attention?”

“That’s more like it!” She said with a grin. “Anyway, you missed a really hot night last night. I had so many cute boys practically fighting to dance with me. I even managed to keep my clothes on. Mostly.” She giggled mischievously.

I had a vision of being in the middle of a dance floor, surrounded by young men with their lustful gazes, grinding against my hips, my ass, surrounding me, pressing into me with their huge, erect cocks... I shook my head clear. Where had that come from?

“So, snorkeling today, right?” Said Megan.

“Oh,” I said, “yeah, I guess it is.”

“You could sound more excited, you’ve been talking about this since winter break.”

“Yeah, I’m excited.”

We got ready for the day and caught the bus to the docks. Two dozen boats of various sorts offered every kind of adventure from para-sailing to shark diving. A long line of enthusiastic salesmen hawked their offerings at us, but we had a reservation, and I was pleased to find that the company we’d booked with had the largest, cleanest, safest-looking boat there.

“Welcome, ladies,” said a man wearing Bermuda shorts and a polo shirt, “you must be... Megan and Heidi? I am Rolando, I will be your guide today.” He looked rather dashing, and his deep, smooth voice and sexy accent had me smiling a bit too wide as he gently shook my hand. I found myself wishing he’d kissed it instead.

We were last to arrive of ten passengers. The boat motored out into the blue. Megan and I stood up front, looking out over the amazingly clear water. Behind us, Rolando was explaining the procedures to us. I happened to be a fairly experienced diver.

We arrived in a secluded shallow, and right away we could see schools of colorful fish darting below the boat. Rolando and the rest of the crew passed out the equipment and helped us set up. I stripped down to my bathing suit and fitted the mask.

We spent two hours in and out of the water, under the supervision of the capable staff. We emerged tired and pleasantly chilled under the warming afternoon sun. “Now,” said Rolando, “there is a side benefit to this trip. There is a beach not far from here which is completely inaccessible by land, and unspoiled by tourists. If you’d like, we can drop you there until the end of our last trip this evening.”

After brief consultation, Megan and I decided to take them up on the offer. We also took them up on the offer to buy a pack of cold Corona and some lunch. They deposited us close to the beach, and we slid into the water and walked up the shore. A young couple from the trip also decided to go, and one of the staff, a young man who was trying very hard to act casual as he stared at Megan’s ass, and probably mine too.

The beach was indeed much nicer than the one in town, unspoiled by litter and noise. And the air! I hadn’t yet noticed how dirty the air was at the town until I breathed this fresh shoreline air. Not even the ship’s diesel engine spoiled the scent.

The young couple went down the beach a ways, and the young man went to a well-worn spot in the shade at the edge of the shoreline, where he reclined lazily and retrieved a portable video-game system from his bag.

We spread out our towels again and I got out the sun block. We applied it liberally. I was pulling aside my top to apply some protection when I reflected how stark my tan lines had become, despite my tanning weekly for months in preparation for the trip. I had a sudden, compelling idea.

“It’s pretty private here,” I said, “seems like a good time to work on these tan lines, eh?”

“Oooh,” said Megan, “how bold of you. But the boy there will see us.”

I shrugged. “Let him ogle. That way we don’t have to tip him.”

“For his service?” Said Megan, waggling her eyebrows meaningfully.

I stifled another one of those oddly vivid visions and slapped Megan playfully on the shoulder. Then I un-tied the back of my halter top and slipped it off my arms. Megan likewise removed hers while I removed my bottoms.

“Yeah, we’ve got his attention,” said Megan, as I prepared to apply a liberal amount of lotion, “we are so bad.”

I smeared the cream over my breasts, massaging it deep into my skin. I curled my toes at the memory of the last time my breasts had been fondled so. The cream was thicker, greasier, colder than the stuff I’d rubbed into it last.

I laid back, and my breasts fell somewhat towards my sides. It’s sort of the downside to having such large breasts, that they don’t look as sexy when I’m on my back, but I propped them up as best I could with my arms and tried to relax.

Megan, meanwhile, has more modest breasts, and her nipples were pointed straight up towards the sky. She looked almost aroused by the situation. I closed my eyes and tried not to think of how aroused I was.

“Oh, God,” said Megan, peering out through her sunglasses, “he’s masturbating.”

“What?” I said, feeling a lump in my throat and a tingle between my legs.

“He’s rubbing himself through his shorts. What a pervert.”

“How could he help himself?” I found myself saying, “to see the two of us laying out like this.”

“I guess,” said Megan uncertainly, “should we get dressed?”

“Poor guy,” I said, “I bet he wishes he had some binoculars.”

“Heidi! What has gotten in to you anyway?”

I thought about answering, “a studly Mexican maintenance man,” but thought better of it. Instead I just said, “let him have his fun.”

“Oh, god,” she said then, “he’s taking pictures.”

“So what? Probably a hundred guys took pictures of your tits the other night, and they were a lot closer.”

“Yeah, I guess. But not you.”

It was true, I didn’t exactly want this enterprising young man posting my tits on the Internet. My future political career might be in jeopardy then. “Fine, I’ll go talk to him.”

Megan watched in shock as I walked over towards the young man, completely in the nude. He was stuffing something into his bag. I was trying to appear confident, but the fact was I felt like I was walking across hot coals, uncertain what I would find at the other side.

“The camera, please,” I said.

“What camera,” he countered.

“I know what camera,” I said, “give it to me!” I lunged towards his bag, but he scooped it away from me and jumped to his feet. I started after him, but he deftly climbed an a nearby palm tree, which was reaching out over the sand.

“No can do,” he said with a smile.

I sighed. “Fine,” I said, “give me the camera and I’ll let you...”

“Yes?”

“Touch me,” I breathed.

“Touch you, eh?”

“Don’t you want to... to touch me?” I said, trying to appear confident.

“Not as much as I want you to suck my dick,” he said casually.

My eyes bulged at his bravado, and my stomach turned. “Fine,” I said, so quickly that it surprised me.

“Tell you what,” he said, “I’ll leave this here,” he hooked the bag over a protruding stub of bark, “and when you’re done, I’ll come up and get it.” He deftly swung down and dropped in front of me.

“Fine,” I said, “take your shorts off.”

“No way,” he said, “you got to show me you want it.”

I sighed and dropped to my knees. I heard Megan approaching, out of breath. She’d put her suit back on. “What are you doing?” She sounded incredulous and concerned.

“We worked something out,” I told her, as I worked the boy’s shorts down off his hips.

“Jesus, Heidi, what is going on with you?”

“Let me know if you have any pointers,” I was all I told her, “I’ve never done this before.”

“Yeah, right,” said the boy, but it was true. I was face to face with his angry penis, pointing out ninety degrees from his body. I had a general idea what to do, of course, but the boy seemed pleased enough as I licked and slurped his blessedly diminutive cock.

“Oh yeah, baby,” he said, “suck that dick.”

The dirty talk seemed to go straight between my legs. I felt myself getting wet again. But, despite the big-man talk, it was probably less than a minute before without warning, the boy was grunting, and coming in my mouth.

The sticky stuff flowed over my tongue and between my teeth, filling my cheeks. Instinctively I swallowed it, suckling the stuff out of his pulsating shaft. He reluctantly withdrew his shrinking dick and sighed, obviously disappointed that he hadn’t been able to last longer. He reached for his shorts.

“What are you doing,” I said, “you can’t leave me like this.”

“Like... like what?” The confidence was gone from his voice.

“Like this,” I said, laying back on the coarse grass and spreading my legs. I ran my fingers down, meaning to show him how turned on I was, how wet I was. But then, quite to my surprise, I found my finger dipping into my vagina, my palm pressing down over my engorged clit. I closed my eyes and fingered myself, long and slow. I could smell my sex filling the air. I found my finger rising to my mouth, and I tasted my sex, mingling with his semen in my mouth.

Then he was lifting my hips, pushing into me. He was smaller than the maintenance man, but just as enthusiastic after my exhibition. I caught a glimpse of Megan, sitting back against the tree. She had the backpack down and the camera out, and seemed to be deleting the offending pictures, shaking her head in confusion.

That second time, the boy had the stamina to screw me to a couple of nice orgasms. By the end, he had me on my hands and knees. He only pushed into me a couple of times from behind before he pulled out and jerked himself all over my back.

The boy mumbled to himself in Spanish, completely out of breath. Megan was still shaking her head in shock. I struggled to my feet and waddled bow-legged across the beach towards the water. Megan followed me, and stood near me as I washed myself in the sea.

“You are officially way sexier than me,” she confessed.

I beamed. If she only knew.

The boat picked us up at the arranged time. The boy took one last liberty of me, pushing my butt with his hand as he helped me onto the boat’s ladder. The way he grinned as he came up seemed to speak volumes to the crew, who kept looking between me and him.

By the time we reached the dock, it was dark. “I’m kind of tired,” said Megan, gazing inland towards the hotel.

“Are you kidding?” I said, “we only have three nights left! We’ve got to find a really hot party.”

“Just what do you mean by ‘hot’?” She asked.

“Oh, I’m not quite sure yet,” I said.

“Heidi, I know I’ve been a bad influence, but you do realize I haven’t let any of these boys actually fuck me.”

“Maybe,” I said, “but that’s just cruel, you tease.”

“Just promise me,” she said sincerely, “if you seduce any more boys please at least use protection?”

“Fine, fine,” I said. As we worked our way up the waterfront, I stopped at the little bathroom on the beach and bought every last condom that the attendant had left.

* * *

We did decide to go back to the hotel to change. I felt like nothing I had brought with me was sexy enough. I borrowed a black tube top from Megan. It was too small for me, and it looked ridiculous with my black bra on underneath it. I took the bra off, and then the top looked really sexy, although I wasn’t sure how I’d keep my tits from just popping right out the top. I put on my favorite pair of jeans and some strappy sandals and admired myself in the mirror.

“Damn,” said Megan, “you’d better keep that top, I could never do it such justice.”

We did indeed find a really hot party. At the north end of town was a fancy four-star waterfront resort, where all the really rich people were. Rooms cost an arm and a leg there on spring break weeks, and there were sharply-dressed security guards at the gates. They just smiled at Megan and me as we strutted by. I felt filled with sexual power as we made our way into the sprawling party.

The drinks began to flow, and they were not watered-down like the stuff they served to the middle-class kids. Soon Megan started to loosen up. We danced with a lot of different boys. Frat boys, mostly. We stayed close to each other. At one point I found myself grinding on Megan’s ass while ten boys danced around us, whooping and hollering. My breasts tried to slip out the narrow band of fabric yet again.

If I just get down on my knees... I was thinking. But the time was not yet right.

One boy in particular wouldn’t leave my side, and once he showed up the others all stayed away. Soon it was he who was rubbing against me. Things were starting to get kind of hot and heavy. I caught him looking down my shirt as I hiked it up over my over-sized chest yet again.

“Want to go get high?” He asked me.

“Sure,” I said, grabbing my purse and following him.

I’d never been big on smoking weed, but there was something compelling about his offer.

He led me out to the dark part of the private beach, and lit up a little pipe. I took a puff and coughed. We sat down on the edge of a chaise lounger. He took another drag and then handed the pipe back to me. His hand went down onto my thigh. I coughed again, and his hand worked at my thigh through my jeans.

The pipe was forgotten. He kissed me on the mouth, jamming his tongue eagerly inside me. He tasted like weed. He palmed my breasts through the tube-top. I stood up, and shimmied the tight jeans off my hips and legs. He pushed me back onto the chaise and pushed my silky panties aside, probing his finger against my sex. He patiently fingered me until I came. I realized that somewhere along the line he had gotten naked. He was sliding a condom down over his dick, and then he was inside me, and I was in heaven.

The problem was, he seemed to be in heaven too, and he came in no time. He gripped the condom around the base while he pulled out of me. My hand moved quickly to my unsatisfied sex.

“Jesus, you are hot,” he swore as he watched me. He slipped the soiled condom off. My eyes locked on it, and I held out my hand.

“What?” He said, looking from the prophylactic to my hand.

“Give it to me,” I said. Unsure of himself, he complied. I turned the thing over, and squeezed it out onto my chest right between my tits.

“Holy shit,” he said, “I wish I had another rubber.”

“In my purse,” I managed to moan as I rubbed the stuff into my skin.

He fumbled with the thing and his eyes grew wide when he saw how many of them there were, three long fan-folded chains of them.

“I hope that’s enough,” I said.

“You are one hot slut,” he said with a grin as he started to fuck me again.

Maybe they heard the the word “slut”, but from somewhere in the darkness three more boys arrived. “Nice,” said one.

“What... ah... are... ah... you... ah... waiting... for?” I panted.

Thirty seconds later I was surrounded by nude, straining young bodies. Hands pawed at my breasts. A hard cock pressed past my lips. The first boy withdrew from between my legs and moved up to my chest, jerking himself off and making a disappointingly small mess on my tits. Another boy covered his dick and moved between my legs. I managed to lift the tube top over my head, so I could be completely nude, completely open to these straining cum-machines.

I don’t know how many of them there were, or how many times they came, or how many times I came, but I do know that I stayed on my back, and my mouth stayed full, and they came on my chest and my face and my hair and they emptied their filled condoms into my mouth. I spread the stuff all over my body. I felt like I could feel their sperm swimming all over me, covering the parts of me that were anything but a cum-loving slut. They fucked my swollen, slippery titties and jockeyed for position on and in my body.

After a while, someone flipped me over on my hands and knees, and started to massage some of the conglomerated ejaculate into my asshole. I wanted to object, but the cock in my mouth wouldn’t allow for it. My anal cherry was taken, and then a whole round of guys had their turns in my back door, each one depositing a load on my back. My jaw was so sore I could no longer suck, my pussy too tender to be touched, my ass throbbing. I was on my back again, jerking their cocks again, and finally, as the sun crept over the edge of the ocean, just laying there while they jerked off on me, until even those sex-crazed young men couldn’t get it up any more.

Finally, someone picked me up and carried me towards the hotel. His hand slipped over my gooey body, and he almost dropped me. But then he managed to place me on a large, soft bed, and I slipped into a deep sleep.

When I woke up I was quite disoriented. It seemed to be still dawn. But then I realized, that it was once again nightfall.

“You must have been so drunk, said Megan, “do you remember any of it?”

“Yeah,” I said. “It was... amazing.”

“Amazing? Are you sure you were even willing?”

“Yeah,” I said, trying to sit up, “I don’t know why, but I just had to do that. Just this once,” I said, sighing.

“I should hope so. I hope you didn’t catch a disease or something. Look at you, you’re covered in...”

“Sperm,” I said, finishing her sentence. Sperm. My hand went to my neck. The little pendant was gone.

“What’s wrong?”

“That little pendant,” I said, feeling a little uneasy, “where did it go?”

“I don’t know,” she said, “I suggest you forget about it, and get this whole incident behind you.”

I walked gingerly towards the bathroom, with Megan shaking her head at my bruised, sperm-splattered body. The shower relieved some of the soreness, but I certainly wasn’t feeling up to any kind of nighttime activities.

“Can we go now?” asked Megan once I’d dressed in my borrowed clothes, which Megan or someone had had laundered.

“Yeah,” I said, “let’s go relax.”

We made our way out to the street. As we walked towards the bus, looking out onto the beach, I saw a young lady in a white bikini lean down and pick up something from the sand. She held it up to the light, and it glinted enticingly.