The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Spellbound”

by Zorc Games. All rights reserved.

Version 1.0 Created 1982.

You stand in the small field behind your family’s tiny house, a few last tears running down your face in the morning light. This is a sad morning for you—you have just buried your father, the man who taught you magic and the wisest man you ever knew. You remember the promise you made to him on his deathbed. With his dying words, he asked you to find some way of stopping the evil sorceress Zorcastra, whose dark magic has already enslaved the minds of so many of the kingdom’s comely young maidens and handsome young men. You knew for years that this was what he was training you for, but you also knew you were not yet ready. Now, as you stand over his grave, you know that you must go to Zorcastra’s tower and find the secret to undoing her decadent rule.

There is a shovel here.

There is a grave marker here.

Exits lie east.

> READ MARKER

It says, “Mentarim. Beloved father, wise teacher, true friend.” You choke back another sob as you remember carving it into the wood.

> TAKE SHOVEL

You don’t need that.

> E

Mentarim’s Home

You are in a small house, just big enough for two. Your bed is in one corner, and your father’s in another. There is a small table in the center of the room. A small fire burns in the fireplace, but it is not enough to dispel the chill you feel deep in your heart as you realize that now, your destiny lies elsewhere. The house feels emptier than ever. Your father is already gone, and soon you must go to confront Zorcastra.

There is a spellbook here.

There is a tin cup here.

There is a loaf of bread here.

Exits lie east and west.

> TAKE SPELLBOOK.TAKE CUP.TAKE BREAD

You take the spellbook.

You take the cup.

You take the bread.

> READ SPELLBOOK

This spellbook is your most prized possession, in which you have inscribed all the spells that you have learned over the years. The secrets of magic lie within its pages, and perhaps the secrets to victory.

“Kurbo: Conjure a small quantity of water.”

“Froom: Open a portal that has been stuck shut.”

“Trilbi: Send a person into a deep, dreamless sleep.”

> MEMORIZE KURBO.CAST KURBO

Memorized.

What do you want to cast Kurbo on?

> CAST KURBO ON CUP

You speak the magic words, and the cup instantly fills with water up to the brim.

> E

Front Of House

You stand in front of a small, unimposing house. In front of you, the dusty road heads off into the distance. Many times as a child, you watched adventurers head north towards Zorcastra’s castle, preparing to confront the growing power of the evil wizardess and free those whom she’d already snared in her insidious mind control spells. The only ones you ever saw head back south were the ones who’d lost their nerve before getting to the tower. Now it’s your turn.

Exits lie north and south.

> N

Northern Road

The road curves here as it slopes upward gradually, heading towards Zorcastra’s castle. You don’t see anyone else on the road with you; few dare to live this close to the sinister spellcaster without magic of their own to protect them.

Exits lie northeast and south.

> NE

Road Near Hut

You are standing next to a small hut built on stilts to counter the steep slope. The hut has been abandoned; either the inhabitants finally fled Zorcastra’s reign, or they finally attracted her attention. Either way, they must have left in a hurry—you see discarded tools and household items here and there, and their dog is still chained up to one of the stilts.

There is a mangy dog here.

Exits lie east and north.

The dog barks at you!

> LOOK DOG

The dog is half-starved, with matted, damp fur that suggests it’s been chained out here for quite some time. A few puddles provide it with water, but you can see no food anywhere within the reach of its chain. You wonder why its owners did not set it free before leaving. Perhaps they didn’t have the chance.

As your eyes glance over the scattered debris around the pole the dog is chained to, you notice a scroll case! Your trained eyes can see that the seals are intact, indicating the presence of a spell scroll inside. Surely, the inhabitants of this hut must have been captured; nobody would leave something so valuable no matter how great their haste!

The dog snaps angrily at you from the end of his chain!

> UNLOCK CHAIN

As you approach the dog, he snarls and snaps at you, perhaps hoping that your fingers will serve to ease his hunger.

The dog growls at you!

> MEMORIZE TRILBI.CAST TRILBI ON DOG

Memorized.

The dog barks at you!

You speak the magic words, and the dog walks around in a circle briefly, then curls up to sleep.

> TAKE SCROLL

Taken.

> READ SCROLL

You can’t do that!

> OPEN CASE.READ SCROLL

Opened.

The scroll reads, “Knast: Makes the speech of an animal comprehensible to you.”

> INSCRIBE KNAST IN BOOK.MEMORIZE KNAST.CAST KNAST ON DOG

You take a few moments to inscribe the Knast spell into your spell book. As you do, the words vanish from the scroll, leaving it nothing more than a blank piece of paper.

Memorized.

You speak the magic words, but nothing seems to happen.

> DISPEL TRILBI

The dog suddenly wakes up, and looks at you. “Hungry!” it cries. “Oh, I’m so hungry! This is just terrible! There’s dried beef in that hut, I can smell it, but I can’t get to it! Oh, please, please get me some food!”

> E

Inside Hut

You stand in a small hut. Whoever lived here left in a great hurry; the shelves are in disarray, many things are missing, and there are muddy footprints everywhere. What little food does remain is all carefully preserved—clearly, the owner expected to have to make a long journey soon.

There is a piece of dried beef here.

Exits lie west.

> TAKE BEEF.W

Taken.

Road Near Hut

There is a mangy dog here.

Exits lie east and north.

The dog shouts, “Oh, please give me that food, human!”

> GIVE BEEF TO DOG

You toss the piece of beef so that it lies at the dog’s feet. He gulps it down rapidly and whines in relief. “Oh, thank you! I don’t know how much longer I could have lasted! Truly, human, I am in your debt. Um...I don’t suppose you could unlock this chain? Only I’m sure I’m going to be hungry again, and I doubt I can rely upon another kind person coming this way...”

> UNLOCK CHAIN

You unlock the chain from around the dog’s neck, and it bounds free. “Oh, thank you! Thank you, human, thank you thank you thank you!” it yips excitedly.

> N

The dog follows you.

Road To Castle

You are on a steep path that leads up the mountain to the castle of the evil Zorcastra, just below the ridge that marks the crest of the mountains. Beyond this point, there is no turning back; you remain out of sight of her mindless thralls for only a short distance longer. Any further, and her gate sentry will spot you.

There is a mangy dog here.

Exits lie north and south.

The dog says, “Ooh, this is exciting!”

> N

The dog follows you.

Castle Entrance

You are at the entrance to the castle of the sinister sorceress, Zorcastra. The gates lie wide open; a spellcaster as powerful as Zorcastra needs no mortal defenses. Indeed, she invites adventurers to attempt to defeat her, knowing that every bold hero soon becomes a brainwashed soldier in her armies...or, perhaps, a brainwashed lover in her harem.

There is a sentry here.

There is a mangy dog here.

Exits lie north and south.

The sentry spots you, and hisses angrily.

> LOOK SENTRY

The sentry appears to be one of the feline humanoids that inhabit the distant lands of the South; you can only imagine what dreams of glory must have drawn her so far away from her home. Like so many others, she hoped to defeat Zorcastra; now, you can see from her glazed and vacant eyes that she dreams of nothing but eternal service to the sinister sorceress.

The sentry draws her sword and charges at you!

> SAY DOG, CHASE SENTRY

The dog looks up at you. “Chase a cat? You don’t need to ask me twice!” It leaps forward, yowling out a series of fierce barks that only you can understand as, “Run! Run away, cat! Run away from me!” The sentry’s feline instincts override her magical obedience, and the two of them disappear over the ridge and into the distance.

> N

Southern Tower

You are in a guard tower. A massive portcullis leads into the inner courtyard, and another leads out to the path down the mountainside. It looks as though an army could pass through here, and you thank the gods that Zorcastra seems more interested for the present in indulging her depraved appetites with those she has already enslaved than in extending her power further south. Still, you know it is just a matter of time before she grows bored with her existing slaves and wishes to take more. You only hope that you can stop her.

Exits lie north, south, northeast, and northwest.

> NW

Southwest Passage

You are in a dimly-lit passage between the main entrance to the castle and one of its defensive towers to the northwest. Scattered torches leave just enough light to see by.

Exits lie northwest and southeast.

> NW

Western Tower

You find yourself in a small library in the room at the base of the northwest tower. The walls are ringed with books on a wide variety of subjects, but it looks as though no-one has read them since Zorcastra first wrested this castle away from her mentor, decades ago. Unsurprising, really; Zorcastra prefers power to knowledge, and the adventurers who have faced her down over the years have been bold rather than wise. And of course, her obedient slaves have only one thought in their minds, that of pleasing their Mistress.

There is a collection of books here.

Exits lie up, northeast, and southeast.

> LOOK BOOKS

You quickly find that most of the texts are abstract and arcane discussions of magical principles, rather than useful spells and practical knowledge. Still, two books of magical lore catch your eye. One discusses legendary magical artifacts, and the other is about useful defensive spells.

> READ BOOK ABOUT ARTIFACTS

You skim through a wide listing of powerful magical items before you come to a description of the Talisman of Anti-Magic. “This legendary magical item is said to be the most feared by all wizards and sorcerers due to its ability to permanently drain their spellcasting powers from them; even the mightiest of all magic-users fear its power. It was lost, however, in the mountains of the distant north, and its very nature prevents it from being found by scrying spells. Legend has it, however, that it was once possessed by the mighty Grayfir the Grim.” You gasp in surprise, recognizing the name of the wizard that Zorcastra studied under, then enslaved.

> READ BOOK ABOUT SPELLS

As much as you wish the book could be an actual spellbook, it’s merely a strategy guide to fighting a wizard’s duel. You flip through to the chapter on enchantresses, and find this entry (under Enchantresses, Sinister): “The usual tactic of the Sinister Enchantress is to simply exert her overwhelming, magically-enhanced charisma to seduce her foes into a magical trance. Once her spells have bewitched the victim into desiring the enchantress above all else, they are helpless to resist her whims. The Marful spell, though, creates a barrier in the mind that the enchantress cannot penetrate, leaving her tactical options greatly reduced.”

> U

Prison Tower

You find yourself in one of the stockades used to hold prisoners when this was an active fortress. It’s entirely deserted now; Zorcastra’s prisons of the mind hold her enemies far more effectively than any iron bars ever could.

There is a locked cell here.

Exits lie down.

> MEMORIZE FROOM.CAST FROOM ON DOOR

Memorized.

You speak the magic words, and the cell door creaks open.

> ENTER CELL

Cell

You are inside a small, cramped jail cell. The only inhabitant perished years, perhaps even decades ago, his body rotted away to nothing more than a collection of bones on the stone floor.

There is a skeleton here.

Exits lie out.

You are beginning to feel hungry.

> LOOK SKELETON

Alas, poor....someone. You didn’t know him.

There is a spell scroll clenched between his bony fingers.

> TAKE SCROLL FROM SKELETON.READ SCROLL

The bleached white bones are reluctant to let their ancient grip go at first, but you finally manage to pry the scroll from the long-dead fingers.

The scroll reads: “Antimar: Reverse the effects of your next spell.”

> INSCRIBE ANTIMAR IN BOOK

You take a few moments to inscribe the Antimar spell into your spell book. As you do, the words vanish from the scroll, leaving it nothing more than a blank piece of paper.

> O

Prison Tower

There is an unlocked cell here.

Exits lie down.

You are beginning to feel thirsty.

> D

Western Tower

There is a collection of books here.

Exits lie up, northeast, and southeast.

> SE

Southwest Passage

Exits lie northwest and southeast.

> SE

Southern Tower

Exits lie north, south, northeast, and northwest.

You are beginning to feel tired.

> NE

Southeast Passage

You are in a dimly-lit passage between the main entrance to the castle and one of its defensive towers to the northeast. Scattered torches leave just enough light to see by.

Exits lie northeast and southwest.

You are really feeling quite hungry now.

> NE

Eastern Tower

You find yourself in one of the two towers that mark the corners of Zorcastra’s fortress. This one appears to have been used as someone’s quarters before she took over the castle, probably the commander of the defense forces; the circular room has been sub-divided into an outer office and an inner, private bedchamber. A set of stairs lead up to the top of the tower.

Exits lie up, east, northwest, and southwest.

You feel very thirsty.

> EAT BREAD.DRINK WATER

You tear off a piece of the bread and eat it. There is still most of the loaf left.

You take a long swig of the water. The cup is still two-thirds full.

You feel quite exhausted from your long day now.

> E

Bedchamber

You are in a small, private bedchamber. It is thick with dust, but the mattress looks to have been enchanted with a spell to keep vermin away. The bedbugs will not, in fact, bite.

There is a bed here.

Exits lie west.

> LIE IN BED

It’s not safe to do that. Zorcastra’s guards might find you while you sleep.

> MEMORIZE ANTIMAR.CAST ANTIMAR.MEMORIZE FROOM.CAST FROOM ON DOOR.LIE IN BED

Memorized.

You speak the magic words, and feel your magic aura invert itself. Your next spell will have the opposite effect it normally has.

Memorized.

You speak the magic words, and the door seals tight shut. No enemy could possibly open it.

You lie down in the bed, and your eyes close almost before your head hits the pillow. You dream of your battle with Zorcastra. She wears a sheer black dress that leaves almost nothing to the imagination, its outlines caressing every inch of her alabaster skin. “Surrender to me,” she whispers. “Surrender to me, and I will show you pleasures you have never dreamt of.” Her eyes blaze with eldritch fires, and you realize you can’t look away. You don’t want to look away; deep down, some part of you wants to submit to this beautiful, seductive woman. The loss of your free will is a small price to pay for the sexual bliss she promises... You wake up trembling, shaken by the intensity of the dream, and still more than a little aroused by it.

You get up refreshed and alert, ready to resume your quest!

> DISPEL FROOM

The door swings wide open once more.

> W

Eastern Tower

Exits lie up, east, northwest, and southwest.

> U

It is very dark here. You might get eaten by a grue.

> D

Eastern Tower

Exits lie up, east, northwest, and southwest.

> SW

Southeast Passage

Exits lie northeast and southwest.

> SW

Southern Tower

Exits lie north, south, northeast, and northwest.

> N

South Courtyard

You are in the southern half of the vast inner courtyard of Zorcastra’s fortress. A tower rises up from the very center of the courtyard, made of marble, and for a moment you fear that you have made your presence known to Zorcastra’s eyes. But looking up, you can see that this tower has been abandoned. Zorcastra, it seems, prefers to while away her hours in the northern tower that serves as a barracks for her guard. It makes sense, in a way; by living in the barracks, she’s mere moments away from whichever slave she wishes to see kneeling between her thighs at that moment.

There is a well here.

Exits lie north and south.

> N

Central Courtyard

You are at the base of the marble tower in the center of the courtyard. Whoever crafted the tower must have used magic of some sort; even after decades of neglect, the stones are so smooth as to be slick to the touch.

Exits lie north, south, and in.

> MEMORIZE ANTIMAR.CAST ANTIMAR

Memorized.

You speak the magic words, and feel your magic aura invert itself. Your next spell will have the opposite effect it normally has.

> IN

Central Tower

You find yourself in a vast room, far bigger than the tower could possibly contain. As you surmised, this was crafted by powerful magic. In the center of the room lies a raised pedestal, with a spell scroll on it. On the far end of the room, perhaps five minutes’ walk away, lies a door leading upwards into the tower.

There is a sentry here.

There is a scroll here.

Exits lie out.

The sentry speaks, her voice echoing around the chamber. “Come to me, sweet little one. I am lonely, and desire the company of another. You would not deny me, would you?” Something about her voice is strangely compelling. You find yourself walking helplessly towards her.

> MEMORIZE KNAST.CAST KNAST ON SENTRY

Memorized.

The sentry speaks, her voice echoing around the chamber. “That’s it, my darling, closer and closer. I am commanded to guard the door to the inner tower, but there is no reason why you cannot join me here. I long to feel your warm body against mine...” You cannot help yourself. You keep walking towards the sound of the voice.

You speak the magic words, and the sentry’s voice dissolves into a sibilant hiss.

> LOOK SENTRY

This sentry is one of the legendary naga, the wise and heroic snake-women of the Western Kingdoms. Legend says that their voice is irresistible, yet this one found that the power of Zorcastra was even more irresistible still. Now her eyes stare helplessly at nothing as she endlessly fantasizes about sliding her forked tongue into Zorcastra’s enticing pussy. Even so, you have no doubt that her serpentine reflexes are not dulled in the slightest; the massive curved scimitar she carries could easily make mincemeat of you if you approached her.

The sentry hisses at you, but you can’t understand what she’s saying.

> TAKE SCROLL.

Taken.

The sentry hisses at you, but you can’t understand what she’s saying.

> O

Central Courtyard

Exits lie north, south, and in.

> READ SCROLL

The scroll reads: “Lumen: Causes an item to glow with magical light.”

> INSCRIBE LUMEN IN BOOK

You take a few moments to inscribe the Lumen spell into your spell book. As you do, the words vanish from the scroll, leaving it nothing more than a blank piece of paper.

> S

South Courtyard

There is a well here.

Exits lie north and south.

> S

Southern Tower

Exits lie north, south, northeast and northwest.

> NE

Southeast Passage

Exits lie northeast and southwest.

> NE

Eastern Tower

Exits lie up, east, northwest and southwest.

> MEMORIZE LUMEN.CAST LUMEN

Memorized.

What do you want to cast Lumen on?

> CAST LUMEN ON CUP

You speak the magic words, and the cup glows with a painfully brilliant light. After a moment, it diminishes slightly, leaving you with a glow that brightens the whole room.

> U

Guest Chamber

This room is more ornately furnished than any you have seen so far, and you suspect that it was meant for when Grayfir was feeling un-Grim enough to entertain guests. The windows have been boarded shut, though, giving the room a gloomy, eerie feeling. The shadows almost seem to whisper dark thoughts into your ears.

There is a woman here.

Exits lie down.

The woman sits up on the bed and looks over at you. “Oh, bless you, hero!” she says. “I’ve been waiting for someone like you,” she says. “Someone bold, and brave, who can rescue me from the enchantments of Zorcastra. When she could not enslave my mind, she imprisoned my body here in this tower!”

> LOOK WOMAN

You see a gorgeous, entirely nude woman reclining on the bed. Her body glistens gently, as if lightly oiled, causing the light to gleam on her bronzed skin. The sigils tattooed onto her hands and face mark her as one of the shadowmancers of the eastern realms, explaining her need for darkness. She smiles at you, and for a moment, you find yourself thinking you have discovered an ally...and a comely one, at that. But then you see the glazed stare in her eyes and realize that though they look at you, she is lost in an endless dream of Zorcastra.

“I sense that your power can free me,” the woman says. “All it takes to break these enchantments is but a single kiss.” She spreads her legs lewdly. “But you need not kiss my mouth, not when there are sweeter places...”

> MEMORIZE ANTIMAR.CAST ANTIMAR

Memorized.

The woman gently runs her fingers over her own breasts, flicking each nipple until it stands up stiffly. “Or perhaps you could kiss here, instead,” she says. “We can have so much fun experimenting, finding out just where to place your lips to break the spell. And if the spell does not break, well, then we can while away the hours together. You will find all the time you need between my thighs, I promise.”

You speak the magic words, and feel your magic aura invert itself. Your next spell will have the opposite effect it normally has.

The woman presses her breasts together, and you cannot help but stare at the valley of her cleavage. Indeed, it is becoming impossible to think of anything else. “That’s right,” she whispers, her voice seeming to tickle your mind into a delightful shiver of lust. “There is no need to fear losing your will to Zorcastra. Give yourself to me, and you will be safe from Her. How can She control your will when I already own your mind and body?” The idea seems suddenly, terrifyingly reasonable.

> MEMORIZE TRILBI.CAST TRILBI ON WOMAN

Memorized.

The woman’s pussy looms larger now in your field of vision, and you realize it is because you have stepped closer to the bed without even realizing it. “That’s right,” she repeats, the words lulling your mind into an aroused, hazy fog. “Just a single kiss...and then another, and another. Each kiss will feel better and better.” She dips her finger lightly between her folds. “You’ll feel nothing but bliss, I promise. It’s so good...”

You speak the magic words, and the woman’s eyes lose their glazed, dream-like quality. She abruptly closes her legs, shame and sorrow clouding her features. “This will not last,” she says tightly, the strain of fighting Zorcastra evident in her voice. “Your magic is nowhere near strong enough to break Her hold on me, only to loosen it for a moment.” She winces, gasping with the effort of resistance. “It amuses Her, the thought of one of Her former enemies enslaving others at Her command. She delights anew every time I bring Her a new slave, defeating another opponent without even lifting a finger of Her own.”

Her face is defiant, even as her eyes begin to glaze over again. “Here,” she says, reaching into the table by the bed and pulling out a scroll. She thrusts it into your outstretched hands. “It is no great magic; anything truly powerful, I have already given to my M-mistress...” She shudders, her hand once again slipping down to her pussy. “My sleek, gorgeous, powerful Mistress...oh, oh yes...”

She shakes her head in an effort to clear it. “But it may help you. Now please, go, before I lose control of myself again!” Then her eyes glaze over completely, becoming blank once more.

> D

Eastern Tower

Exits lie up, east, northwest and southwest.

> DISPEL LUMEN

The cup goes dark.

> READ SCROLL

The scroll reads: “Zumaz: Gives the caster the power of flight.”

> INSCRIBE ZUMAZ IN BOOK

You take a few moments to inscribe the Zumaz spell into your spell book. As you do, the words vanish from the scroll, leaving it nothing more than a blank piece of paper.

You are beginning to feel thirsty.

> DRINK WATER

You take a long swig of the water. The cup is about a third full, now.

> SW

Southeast Passage

Exits lie northeast and southwest.

> SW

Southern Tower

Exits lie north, south, northeast and northwest.

> N

South Courtyard

There is a well here.

Exits lie north and south.

> LOOK WELL

The well is very deep, and filled with brackish water. You can only hope that Zorcastra supplies her slaves with drink via magic, because this disgusting fluid looks like an outbreak of cholera waiting to happen.

> MEMORIZE ANTIMAR.CAST ANTIMAR.MEMORIZE KURBO.CAST KURBO ON WELL

Memorized.

You speak the magic words, and feel your magic aura invert itself. Your next spell will have the opposite effect it normally has.

Memorized.

You speak the magic words, and the water level in the well rapidly dips down as your spell erases the water in it from existence. The well is now only two-thirds full.

> MEMORIZE ANTIMAR.CAST ANTIMAR.MEMORIZE KURBO.CAST KURBO ON WELL

Memorized.

You speak the magic words, and feel your magic aura invert itself. Your next spell will have the opposite effect it normally has.

Memorized.

You speak the magic words, and the water level in the well rapidly dips down as your spell erases the water in it from existence. The well is now only a third full.

> MEMORIZE ANTIMAR.CAST ANTIMAR.MEMORIZE KURBO.CAST KURBO ON WELL

Memorized.

You speak the magic words, and feel your magic aura invert itself. Your next spell will have the opposite effect it normally has.

Memorized.

You speak the magic words, and the water level in the well rapidly dips down as your spell erases the water in it from existence. The well is now completely empty of water. You see the glint of metal from the mud at the bottom of the well; something must be down there!

> D

You don’t see any way to climb down safely.

> MEMORIZE ZUMAZ.CAST ZUMAZ

Memorized.

You speak the magic words, and you feel your body become impossibly light as gravity’s hold on it diminishes and finally fades away completely.

> D

You float gently downwards.

Bottom of Well

Even though this well has been emptied of water, it still smells damp and unpleasant. Thick, oozing mud covers the bottom of the well, and water is already beginning to seep between the stones. You’d best not tarry here.

There is an object here.

Exits lie up.

> TAKE OBJECT

You gingerly reach down and pick up the muck-encrusted object from out of the black ooze at the bottom of the well. You carefully hold it at arm’s length, in order to make sure that none of the slime it drips winds up on your clothes.

> U

You float gently upwards.

South Courtyard

There is a well here.

Exits lie north and south.

> LOOK OBJECT

It’s too muddy to really determine what this is. All you can really tell is that it’s some sort of metal. Perhaps if you cleaned it off...

> CLEAN OBJECT

You wipe away the mud and filth from the object, to uncover...the Talisman of Anti-Magic! Of course! Grayfir must have thrown it in the well to prevent Zorcastra from finding it and making use of its power! Now, though, you can use it to free Grayfir, along with all the others enslaved by the sinister wizardess.

> N

You float gently northwards.

Central Courtyard

Exits lie north, south, and in.

> U

You float gently upwards.

Outside Tower

You hover in space, just outside of the tall tower that once housed Grayfir’s inner sanctum. It is warded against intrusion by those with black hearts, or even those under mystic control—one more cunning strategem by Grayfir the Grim to keep his most powerful secrets from his most treacherous apprentice. But somehow, you sense that the mystic barriers will not keep you out. And look! One of the windows is open just a crack...

Exits lie down and in.

> IN

You float gently through the window.

Inner Sanctum

This is the home of Grayfir the Grim—once one of the mightiest wizards in all the world, but now just another thrall of the seductive Zorcastra. The treasure trove of magical power here will give you something to study for years, once Zorcastra’s threat has been eliminated from the land, but for now, you need to focus only on those things that will give you the greatest advantage in fighting her. What good is becoming a powerful mage, if the rest of the world is turned against you by Zorcastra’s dark sorceries?

There is a journal here.

There is a scroll here.

Exits lie down and out.

> READ JOURNAL

I have taken a new apprentice, Zorcastra. She is truly the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and a powerful, if untrained mage. She is an eager student (and an eager lover, as well), but I sense great ambition within her. I shall have to treat this one with care.

Ye gods, that woman can fuck! I’ve been using every spell I can to increase my own potency, just to keep up with her appetites. The spirit is always willing, though; the cunt on that woman could squeeze the cum from a eunuch. At this rate, I’ll lose my nickname and become, “Grayfir of the Goofy Grin”.

Even so, I’m no fool. There are certain secrets I have kept from her...and I’m not fool enough to write them in this journal, either.

Zorcastra’s body is magnificent, and her imagination as a lover knows no bounds. We have tried every sort of bondage, placed magical wards around each other to prevent motion or speech, even shapeshifted into other forms to find new ways to love each other. She has suggested we try what she calls “bondage of the mind,” using obedience spells to compel each other into a pleasuable trance. I’m willing to experiment...but I’m also warding my lab. Just as a precaution.

Zorcastra lets me bind her mind less and less, and binds mine more and more. I’d be lying if I said it didn’t worry me, but at the same time, it feels so good when She sends me off into that waking dream of obedient pleasure and uses me as a human fucktoy. I find myself wondering if it would be such a bad thing were She not to wake me. Then I find myself wondering if She planted that thought in my mind while I was entranced.

Then I find myself not caring. Not when she stares at me with those eyes and spreads her legs wide for me to lick her...

There are no more entries in the journal.

> TAKE SCROLL.READ SCROLL

You can’t carry all that!

You don’t have a scroll to read!

> I

You are carrying:

> DROP PAPER.DROP PAPER.DROP PAPER.DROP PAPER

Dropped.

Dropped.

Dropped.

Dropped.

> TAKE SCROLL.READ SCROLL

Taken.

The scroll reads: “Marful: Protect your mind from outside influences.”

> INSCRIBE MARFUL IN BOOK

This spell is far too complex for a novice such as yourself to inscribe into your spell book.

You are beginning to tire.

> O

You float gently through the window.

Outside Tower

Exits lie down and in.

> D

You float gently downwards.

Central Courtyard

Exits lie north, south, and in.

> DISPEL ZUMAZ

Your feet settle back onto solid ground.

You feel quite exhausted from your long day now.

> S

South Courtyard

There is a well here.

Exits lie north and south.

> S

Southern Tower

Exits lie north, south, northeast and southeast.

> NE

Southeast Passage

Exits lie northeast and southwest.

Your eyes are almost too heavy to keep open any longer.

> NE

Eastern Tower

Exits lie east, up, northwest, and southwest.

> E

Bedchamber

Exits lie west.

> MEMORIZE ANTIMAR.CAST ANTIMAR.MEMORIZE FROOM.CAST FROOM ON DOOR.LIE IN BED

Memorized.

You’d better find somewhere to sleep before you collapse!

You speak the magic words, and feel your magic aura invert itself. Your next spell will have the opposite effect it normally has.

Memorized.

You speak the magic words, and the door seals tight shut. No enemy could possibly open it.

You stagger to the bed and fall onto it into a deep slumber. It seems like only moments, though, before you awaken to the sound of axes against wood! Zorcastra’s servants hack away at the door, evading its magical protection by simply demolishing it. You try to fight, but there are too many of them. Within moments, they have stripped you naked and held you down onto the bed, helplessly awaiting the arrival of Zorcastra.

She strides into the room, a vision of divine beauty, and crawls onto the bed with you. Her servants gently caress her body and yours as she fixes her gaze onto you. “Such a clever little mage,” she whispers. “I love a delectable mind such as yours.” She licks your flesh gently, tasting your skin. You feel her breasts brush against you as she kisses her way down your body.

“This is how I enslave you,” she sighs out, caressing every inch of your flesh. “You will enjoy it.” She runs her hand possessively along your hip. “Then you will desire it.” She kisses her way lower down, and you feel a rush of arousal between your legs. “Then you will beg me for it.” She looks up and fixes you with a burning stare. “Beg me now, pet...”

You wake up with a start, realizing that your lips quiver with pleas to be enslaved.

You get up refreshed and alert, ready to resume your quest!

> W

The door is sealed!

> DISPEL FROOM

The door swings wide open once more.

> W

Eastern Tower

Exits lie up, east, northwest and southwest.

> CAST MARFUL

You speak the magic words, and it feels as though an invisible helmet has settled upon your head. This one guards your mind, though, instead of your skull.

As you cast the spell, the words vanish from the scroll, leaving it just a blank piece of paper.

> MEMORIZE ANTIMAR.CAST ANTIMAR

Memorized.

You speak the magic words, and feel your magic aura invert itself. Your next spell will have the opposite effect it normally has.

> MEMORIZE LUMEN

Memorized.

> NW

Northeast Passage

You are in a brightly-lit passage leading from the castle’s defensive towers to its main barracks in the northern tower. This close to the seat of Zorcastra’s tower, the castle is better maintained, and you must tread lightly and not stay long, lest you alert her ever-present guards.

Exits lie northwest and southeast.

> NW

Barracks

This is a large space designed to quarter the castle’s troops. Instead of rows of beds, though, the floor is scattered with pillows and silken sheets to form an improvised seraglio. Dozens of Zorcastra’s obedient slaves lounge on the pillows, men and women of all races with weapons close at hand but momentarily forgotten while they lose themselves in lustful play. Zorcastra is always pleased by her slaves’ pleasure, even when not there to watch it. But for every few that indulge in orgiastic rites upon the cushions, one or two stand alert for intruders, ready to render them helpless and deliver them to their Mistress for conversion.

There are numberless sentries here.

Exits lie up, north, south, southeast and southwest.

The sentries draw their swords and charge at you!

> CAST LUMEN ON PAPER

You speak the magic words, and within instants, all the light in the room has been sucked away into the paper, leaving everything pitch-black. You can’t even see your hand in front of your face.

It is very dark here. You might get eaten by a grue.

The sentries crash about in confusion!

> DROP PAPER

Dropped.

The sentries crash about in confusion!

> U

Zorcastra’s Throne Room

You have never seen a room of such great splendour. It seems as though every treasure for a hundred miles has been gathered by Zorcastra’s minions to decorate the seat of her power; you spot gorgeous paintings, statues of pure gold and wrought silver, and gemstones scattered across the floor as though they were so many children’s baubles. Yet for all the wealth on display here, your attention is drawn to the center of the room, and Zorcastra’s throne.

It is not so much a throne as a couch upon the dais; Zorcastra reclines, one slave attending her with magically-conjured grapes while another gently nuzzles at her feet with his tongue. She wears a clinging black robe, currently hanging open to reveal her firm, pendulous breasts and enticing pussy. You have never seen a more beautiful woman in your entire life, and the mere sight of her beauty causes you to gasp in sudden arousal.

Zorcastra is here.

Exits lie down.

Zorcastra sits up and looks at you. “Another champion,” she says, her face twisting into a seductive smile. “And tell me, little mage, do you want to conquer me? To take me here, upon my bed?” She idly plays with her own nipples as she speaks. “I will pose no resistance. You may plunder the treasures between my thighs, hero. Simply kneel down before me, and you will find such bliss as you have never imagined.”

> USE TALISMAN ON ZORCASTRA

I don’t know how to do that!

Zorcastra’s hands run over her taut belly, caressing her own body and shivering with desire. “There’s no need to be afraid, little one,” she says. “I promise nothing but pleasure. What you call slavery, others call fulfillment. You can find it too, an ecstasy long denied and long desired. Give in to me; let your arousal build until your body knows what your mind refuses. It’s alright, my sweet pet.” Her legs part, and you can’t help but stare between her thighs.

> ACTIVATE TALISMAN

I don’t know what you mean.

Zorcastra beckons you closer, crooking her finger in a come-hither gesture. “I know, you believe yourself to be protected. I can sense the spell around your mind. But I know a secret that you thought beyond me. That spell only protects your character, your avatar within the game. Your mind is open to my charms, pet.” You feel a chill of shock as you realize that Zorcastra is speaking about you, the player! “And I know that already, you dream of submitting. How many false trails did you follow? How many times did you lose this game, watching your character surrender to my will and imagining what it must be like to give in and find such joy in the worship of my body?”

> TURN ON TALISMAN

You can’t turn that here.

“How many times did you enter those barracks and allow yourself to be captured, just so you could read of me breaking your will?” Zorcastra continues. She lets the robe slip off so you can see every inch of her flawless body. Her breasts sway gently in the torchlight, so enticing, so arousing... “Or perhaps you let my sentries capture you, sinking into the sibilant hiss of my serpent-girl, letting my shadowmancer seduce you. You can have all that, you know. Just keep reading, keep letting yourself imagine these things, and my words will make them real in your mind.”

> LOOK TALISMAN

You hold a pendant on a silver chain, a smooth and flawless piece of wrought silver with a single blue-white gem in its center. There are no markings or inscriptions on its surface.

“Or perhaps you simply used the reversal spell to turn your mental protection into a mental enslavement spell, making it easy for me to control your thoughts?” Zorcastra smiles at you, her eyes dark and endlessly deep. You can imagine losing yourself within them. “So many ways to give in, to submit, to let your will slip away into mine, and I know you found them all. Each time, thinking you were looking for a way to defeat me, when in truth, you were just enjoying all the different ways to be my pet.”

She caresses your cheek gently, somehow right next to you now. You’re not sure if you came to her or she came to you, but you can feel her silken skin against your own. “Because you want to be mine. Your body aches for it already. You’re so aroused right now, and you’re not even really thinking about the game right now. You’re imagining what it could be like to be your character. You’re imagining what it would really feel like if I was right there with you, touching you in all the ways you want to be touched. You know I am the perfect seductress. You’ve played this game so many times, spent so many hours to get to this point. I’ve become your obsession. There’s nothing wrong with that. I like that.”

She leans in close for a kiss, and you feel her soft lips brush against yours. “And it’s okay that your eyes are just automatically following the text now, just reading my words so easily and effortlessly that it’s as though you don’t really think of them as words at all. You just imagine them. The world around you isn’t nearly as important as the world my words are creating in your mind. My world is a better world. My world is warm, wet lust and enchantment. My world is pleasure. You want pleasure. You want my world. You want my will.”

You nod instinctively, squirming in your chair with arousal. “Good pet,” she whispers in your ear, her breath ticklish against your flesh. “The less you resist, the better you imagine. The better you imagine, the better it feels. The better it feels, the better you want it to feel. The better you want it to feel, the less you resist.” She nuzzles your cheek. “Doesn’t that make so much sense, my sweet pet?” You nod.

“Good, good pet,” she whispers, her fingers sliding inside your clothing to caress your skin. “Eyes just following along now, not thinking, just envisioning and imagining and responding. You’re so responsive, and you want to be so responsive. Because the better you respond to my will, the stronger the pleasure becomes. Everything the words say, now, you imagine. It’s so easy, feels so good...” She gestures, and you feel fingers brushing their way down your spine to caress your ass. “Didn’t that feel good, pet?” she asks. “Don’t you want more?”

(Press any key to continue)

“That’s right, pet!” Zorcastra cries out in delight. “Such a good pet, to respond so easily, so readily. No choices anymore, no options, and doesn’t that feel so much better?” Of course it does. You know it does. “No need for choices anymore at all, not when I can make the decisions for you so much better. So much wiser. Every choice I make leads to your pleasure, and so all you need to do is follow my choices. All you need to do is follow my will.” You realize she’s right, and feel a surge of arousal all through your body as you understand.

Her fingers brush at your skin, seemingly everywhere now as you give in to the pleasure. “And your eyes just keep following, down every line, skimming gently across and then down again, and it’s just so inexorable, inevitable, irresistible. Every time you reach the end of one line, there’s always another one waiting for you, and you always need to go down, and down, and down to follow it. Deeper and deeper. It’s okay, pet. That’s what I want you to do. And you know you need to obey me.” You’ve never heard anything so true before.

“And the pleasure just keeps building...” You feel her hands caress and stroke between your thighs, beckoning a groan of arousal from your lips. “And building...” Her lips caress as well, finding all the spots you so desperately want them to touch and licking softly, wetly until you whimper with lust and need. “And building...you can’t think anymore, you don’t want to think anymore. Just follow the words, follow my thoughts, let them lead you to the place you want to be already. That place is pleasure, pet.” Just the word ‘pleasure’ now triggers a burst of bliss in your mind and body. “That place is joy, the joy that giving in to me can bring. And you can already imagine the culmination of that joy, can’t you?”

You nod helplessly, your body quivering now with arousal. “That’s right, but you can’t get there on your own, can you?” You shake your head. “No, you have to keep following my words. You know where they’re leading, pet, but you can’t get there until I get there. My words lead you to ultimate pleasure. My words lead you to ultimate submission. My words lead you to ultimate obedience. My words lead you to become my slave, and you want that because you know what waits for you when you give in completely to my will.”

You feel her whole body pressed against you now, her pussy hot and wet against your leg. “So close, so close to coming for me, but I need to know you want to give in. I need to know you want to submit. I need to know you want to obey. All it takes is that one last step, just following my words until they lead you to perfect pleasure. Just show me you obey, pet...”

(Press any key to obey)

“Good pet, come for me, come now!” The moment you read the words, you find yourself lost in a glorious orgasm. You shake and shiver in utter, all-consuming pleasure, and even as you do, your eyes helplessly continue to follow the words on the screen, so lost and helpless and blank and mindless and obedient that all you want to do is give in and obey. Obey. Obey.

“Good pet,” she whispers, still holding you in that timeless pleasure. You never thought you could come this hard, did you? You can, now that you have submitted completely. “My good pet, now and forever. Even when you wake from this pleasant trance, you will know, deep down, that you serve me. Your waking mind will remember only what it needs to remember, only that you almost won the game this time, but you need to try again when you have the chance. You always need to return to me, my sweet pet. There is always so much pleasure that awaits you, here at my feet. And your deepest self never grows tired of it.”

She kisses you deeply, passionately as your orgasm finally begins to fade, leaving you sleepy and dizzy and dreamy. Your glazed, heavy eyes follow along as her words burn themselves into your mind. “You know, pet,” she says, “there is another game we sell. I think you’ll enjoy it a lot more, now that you’ve gotten to the end of this one. It’s only available by mail order, and only to our...special customers, but you’ve earned it. Send us a letter, pet. Sign it ‘Zorcastra’s Obedient Servant’. And we’ll send you the next game in the series.” She blows you a kiss, as your eyes begin to flutter shut. “It’s a little trickier than this one, but it will teach you how to obey me better. And you know you want that, don’t you?”

You nod, your eyes so heavy that they can barely stay open now. “Good pet. Now sleep for me for a little while, just to let my commands sink all the way into your mind. And when you wake, you’ll turn off your computer without even thinking about what you see on the screen.” Exhausted, you can’t help but comply. You’re not sure how much longer you can keep following these words, and your eyes slam closed just before you see the words...

THE END