The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spell Bound

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

The door was unbarred, the alarm spells easily negotiated; and almost before she realized it, Katria was out of the rain and within the walls of the Wizard’s keep.

More precisely, she was in the well-lit but sparsely furnished hallway which served as his receiving room. Before her were three stout wooden doors, identical even to the blue glow of the warding spells protecting each one.

For a moment, the slender damsel paused to collect her thoughts. This much was familiar to her; for on her previous visit, just prior to the start of the early snows, she had devoted much of her eye to her surroundings. She knew, for example, that the rightmost door led to a dining chamber and a kitchen, and that the central door opened to a library. She had sat in the library, in audience with the Wizard, surrounded by a wealth of rare books and unearthly tomes.

But tomes were too heavy and obvious for her purpose, so without hesitation she turned to the third, left-most door. Partly unlacing her tunic, she produced a short rod of purest ivory, which had been nestled securely against her maidenly breasts. A wand of negation, the old woman had called it, and it had cost Katria ten gold crowns—her life’s savings—to purchase the wand and be instructed in its use. The same ten gold, she recalled with a touch of bitterness, which the Wizard had disdainfully returned when he had refused her heartfelt petition....

With renewed purpose, Katria faced the chosen door. Extending the wand before her, she drew a careful circle in the air, and a perfect triangle within the circle. As she gestured, she recited the first six of the seven syllables she had spent the long winter learning to pronounce. A hovering, pale glow showed the successful casting of the glyph of negation. She then uttered the final syllable.

There was no explosion, not even a flash of light. One moment the door glowed blue; the next, it did not glow at all. With a sigh of excitement mixed with relief, Katria gently braced her arm and shoulder against the heavy wood, expecting to use her slight weight to force it inward. Instead, at her touch, the door gracefully swung wide, revealing a short hallway leading to a stone staircase.

With further relief, the young woman noted that the spiral stairway wound upward. It was common knowledge that those devoted to the black arts must descend to the bowels of the earth, the better to consort with the representatives of evil.

Reaching into her near-empty pouch, the auburn-haired maiden pulled out a largish glowstone, mounted upon a thick silver chain. Katria gently placed the chain around her slim neck, allowing the stone to settle above her well-worn leather tunic, between her compact curves. The stone responded to her whispered command, glowing with a cool bright light.

Cautiously she climbed the stairway, evading traps both magical and physical. Two full turns brought her to the end of the spiral; another dozen feet, beneath an arch of stone, and she found herself within the Wizard’s laboratory.

It did not take her long to locate her goal. Along one wall, behind tables of alchemical experiments, were several sturdy cabinets. Each cabinet contained a number of thin, wide drawers. Once she had nullified the wards, Katria cautiously slid open a drawer. Uncovered within were small chests of gemstones, trays of carved figurines, perfumes in vials, and bottles of rare herbs.

Swiftly yet thoroughly, the desperate intruder sifted through the vast wealth arrayed before her, searching for precious items which could be carried easily and traded for her needs. In but minutes she had almost filled her pouch with emeralds, sapphires, and fingers of platinum.

She had just forced one of the larger rubies into the overfilled bag when she noticed, set alone upon a tiny tray of darkest jade, an elegant ring of interwoven gold and silver thread. The gold filigree glowed with a soft white light. Aware that she dared not pocket such an exotic item, Katria desired nevertheless to examine more closely the delicate band. Yet, as she reached for the circlet, a green glow emanated from the jade, repelling her fingers. A spell of shielding, she thought, and reached for her wand. The ring must have some magic quality that makes it especially valuable.

Carefully, the fair-skinned thief aimed her wand at the tray, desiring to cancel only the shield, and not the unknown power of the ring. She was rewarded as the jade glow brightened to a silvery-white.

As her left hand enclosed the gold-and-silver band, a warm tingle passed through her; the soft hillocks of her breasts lifted and tightened. A thought came, unbidden: It is a ring of compulsion. It is meant to be placed upon the finger and invoked.

For a moment, Katria considered her situation. She knew the Wizard was tending to business in a nearby village; with the rain, he would certainly not return until past nightfall. But she wished to be well away before he arrived, and she was not sure how long she had been within the windowless tower. She should replace the ring and begone.

But she could not bear to part with it. Its feathery weight in her delicate palm left her trembling and excited, her fair skin flushing rose-red. Impulsively, she slipped it onto her largest finger, where it settled with a soft caress.

The voice within her head grew more insistent. Invoke the ring, it bid her. Invoke me, that I may perform my duty. Delay no further; invoke me now....

At last, she gave in to its ceaseless urgings. “I invoke thee,” she whispered. A thrill of release passed into her, and her world turned white.

* * *

She had a cloudy memory of entering a hidden passage, exiting into what was clearly a bedchamber, and divesting herself of pouch, wand, and glowstone. Perching herself upon a low table, she felt someone’s cool, soft hands tracing along her throat and down her chest, grasping and squeezing her slight bosom. As her nipples reacted, pressing into the thick leather, she realized, vaguely, that those fondling hands were her very own.

An unexplained urge caused her to unlace her tunic. She lifted it above her head, dropping it carelessly upon the floor. Breeches and boots followed moments later, her smooth-skinned breasts and buttocks barely trembling as she moved. She reached up to release her tightly-bound hair, felt the strands fall across her delicate face.

Katria remembered all this, yet she did not care; nor did she try to struggle against her mysterious loss of will. For suddenly, an overpowering need for sleep possessed her, and she wanted nothing more than to lay upon the inviting feather-bed that took up fully half the chamber. The maiden-thief lay down and stretched out upon the bed, completely naked but for the precious ring. Her legs were spread carelessly, moist red flesh just visible beneath an auburn thatch a shade darker than the hair of her head. One arm was flung carelessly outward, exposing the gentle swells of her slight bosom, two soft white hills with tiny erect brown nubs capping each upstanding orb. The other arm had settled atop one smooth white thigh, her fingers but inches from the center of her womanhood.

She fell asleep in that provocative pose, and as she slept, she dreamed: A powerful, yellow-bearded man, clad in a dark gray robe, had entered the bedchamber, surprised but not startled at her presence. He paused, looking at something more than her slender, sleeping form; quietly, he decided to accept her unspoken invitation.

In her dream, Katria could feel the Wizard’s excitement grow, somehow feeding her own, as he slipped out of his travel robes. As she took in the sight of his lean, fair-haired form, the young woman couldn’t sense any of the revulsion she had expected, such as when her father’s brother had tried to, to....

Almost she awoke at that dark memory, but some outside force held her. This is no dream, the thought flickered briefly, before a wash of desire drove that, too, from her mind. She felt her face and chest flush with pleasure; her nipples hardened almost painfully. Her softly flared hips arched sharply upward, undulating gently; her hands fell to her sides, clenched into loose fists. She knew her body was reacting to the Wizard’s own arousal; in some way, the spell she was under had tied her desires to his.

“Please,” she heard herself call out softly. “Come to me, my master. Lay with me. I have no other purpose than to please you.” Her arms shifted of their own accord, and rose slightly, beckoning him.

Without a word, the Wizard lay upon the bed, positioning himself above Katria’s willing form. His newly-exposed manhood was only at three-quarter strength; even so, she found the sight of it impressive. As he paused above her, the not-quite-sleeping damsel added, “I feel your desire. It is burning us both. Enter me, that I may satisfy you, as I am compelled to do.”

Accepting her words, the mage lowered his lean, powerful body upon the ensorcelled maiden. He gently kissed and licked her throat, causing her to writhe and moan softly. Unhurried, he kissed along the compact curves of her breasts, exploring the creamy skin with his mouth, tasting the salty tang of her sweat. As the tip of his tongue caressed one brown nipple, Katria yelped; arching herself upward, she forced the erect nubbin deeper inside his warm mouth.

Together, they felt his manhood harden fully, nestling deeply into her warm, wet cleft. Flushed with arousal, Katria pressed her auburn mound against his swollen phallus. “Ahh, my master, my love,” she gasped, “I burn for you. Please, take me. You must, we must ... ohhh, join with me now!”

Reacting to her demands, the Wizard released the damsel’s hard, trembling breasts. As he lifted his loins upward, her hips followed him; shifting his weight, he prepared to claim her fully as his own.

Enflamed, Katria spread her knees, cradling him instinctively upon her solid inner thighs. As she felt the tip of his staff press against her maidenhead, her thoughts were only of the beauty of being taken by this man: her lord, her lover. Possessively, her arms circled his lower back, poised to draw him fully within.

For a second, an hour, a heartbeat, neither of them moved. Then, with a low cry, the mage breached the sealed gate, plunging his turgid shaft within her to the root. Expecting to encounter resistance, the Wizard was pleased and surprised to discover a warm, wet tunnel waiting to guide him to the highest peak of ecstasy.

Katria was too far gone in pleasure to notice any momentary pain. Rhythmically, her hands pressed against the Wizard’s back, bringing him fully within her again, and again. Within moments, her cries matched his, rapidly building in both intensity and speed.

They crested, dipped, and crested again, the magic of the ring keeping even Katria’s passions bound to those of her lover. A red haze enveloped them. The final peak approached. Their breathing was rushed, staccato. They thrust together. They pressed. They arched. They exploded. His seed and her juices commingled. They rode the sensation as long as they could; then, as one, they collapsed.

* * *

The Wizard rose, slipped into a sleeping robe, and turned toward his new charge. Smiling quietly, he watched as a final thrill glided through her now-relaxed body, producing one last tiny whimper of satisfaction. Tenderly, he spoke his first words of the encounter. “Return now to your senses, little one. Awaken.”

For a moment, Katria lay satisfied, her expression unbroken. Then, as the spell receded, the young would-be thief remembered where she was. In the Wizard’s bedchamber. Upon his feather-bed. Naked. Sweaty. With him watching her. They had just made love.

Her hands shot out, searching for a bedcover, a piece of clothing, anything to hide her vulnerability. Finding nothing, she placed one hand across her heaving breasts, the other covering her auburn nest in a desperate attempt to restore her modesty. Her face was a mask of fear and fury.

“What have you done to me!”

Unsurprised at her icy tone, the blond mage chuckled. “I? My dear sweet angel, I merely performed as you bid me.”

Sitting up in shock, Katria faced her ravager. “As, as I bid you?” she choked out. “You ensorcelled me; you forced me to, to....”

With a flash of insight, the young thief fumbled for the ring. Grasping it, she struggled fiercely to detach it from her finger, her bosom swaying with the effort. Her face flushed with the strain, and she began to breathe harshly. The Wizard noticed, and an expression of concern flashed across his sculpted features.

Long supple fingers reached out, cupped her chin. “Be at peace.” He smiled as the calming suggestion took hold. Katria relaxed, suddenly as completely unconcerned about her nudity as before. Her hand still encircled the ring, but now her fingers simply caressed the precious band.

Briefly, her host allowed himself an amused smile. “Have you a name, little one?”

“Mm-hmm. Katria.” Sighing deeply, she again lay back, relinquishing her grip upon the stubborn circlet. Her tiny nipples tightened slightly in the cool air, reminding the comely damsel, a maiden no longer, of the passion she had just known.

The Wizard, in turn, was fascinated by the lissome grace of the mysterious beauty before him. Seating himself beside her, he placed his hand against her cheek, his amber eyes capturing her blue ones. Holding her gaze, he allowed his hand to slowly travel along her jaw, across her throat, and down one arm, exploring the softness of her youthful skin.

Taking her hand, he lightly caressed each finger in turn, beginning with the smallest and ending with her thumb. By the time he had finished, she was weak with arousal; and when he started over, suckling and nibbling with his lips and tongue, Katria melted. She marveled at how she could be aroused again so easily.

Tearing her eyes from her new master’s gaze, she brought her hand and his head together to her breast. Slipping her fingers behind his head, she transferred his lips to her tightly aroused nipple. As the Wizard tongued the coral nubbin, she pressed his head harder against her, wordlessly encouraging his gentle ministrations.

“Mmm, my lord Wizard. What spell then am I under, that I so ardently desire your attention once again?” she purred, turning her hips ever-so-slightly toward him.

The ploy worked, as her blond-bearded lover let his mouth wander away from her achingly full breasts and down the flatness of her well-toned stomach. “My sweet Katria, you have fallen into a trap. A remarkably subtle one, beyond the powers of your admittedly-potent wand to detect. You, my sweet, were trapped by your own desires.”

Matching deed to word, the Wizard pressed his lips against the young woman’s exposed grotto, fueling the fire that had begun to regrow within her trembling loins.

Gasping with pleasure, Katria forced out, “Ahmmm, I don’t, under, stand—”

At that moment, the mage allowed his long, strong tongue to penetrate her receptive channel. Arcing upward, Katria felt a rush of pleasure. Too deeply aroused to marvel at her own actions, she twisted her hips and thrust her loins forward, into her lover’s exploring mouth.

Smiling to himself, though otherwise affecting not to notice the sensations his new plaything was feeling, the Wizard backed away for a moment to continue his explanation. As he did so, however, he allowed one long, lean finger to meander its way slowly up her thigh and approach her open, willing channel. Half-blinded by lust and anticipation, the helpless thief nevertheless dutifully absorbed her master’s revelation.

“Little one, a device as powerful as this ring, were it left unguarded, would have instantly roused your suspicions. The shield was a blind, existing only to convince you that its ward was a treasure worth having. Once you held the precious band, once its magic could caress you, your fate was sealed.

“The method was simple enough. When you invoked the ring, my beautiful thief, you feel beneath a spell of retaliation. Since you had tried to take from me items of great value, you bestowed upon me that which you had valued most—your maidenhead, and your freedom.”

He leaned close to Katria’s loins. With a mischievous delight, he at last allowed his finger to enter her secret grotto, while murmuring softly, “Have you any regrets?”

The warmth of his breath sent a shiver through her body; she knew the mage had felt her loins contracting sharply about his entrenched finger. Almost lost to pleasure, the would-be thief yet managed to force out her question. “Mmaahh, my lord Wizard,” she breathed, “If I have, truly given you, my greatest, treasures.... Why then, does the ring, still hold me?”

With a chuckle, her master agitated his finger within her auburn thatch. “Ah, my sweet Katria, but do you truly wish to be released?” With that, he bent lower, flicking his tongue across her stiff and tender bud, while adding a second finger to the first, inside her moistening channel. “Tell me the truth,” he mouthed, as he nibbled upon her swollen point.

“Yes ... Oh, noooo ... I don’t ... Aieeee!” Beyond thought, beyond inhibition, Katria forced her aching cleft against her lover’s face. Thrashing uncontrollably, she felt her climax wash through her, an explosion radiating outward from her flexing channel. Her tender mound pressed hard against the Wizard’s caressing lips and tongue; a flow of her private juices covered his forceful hand.

Quivering, she held the sensations for nearly a full minute; then she collapsed backward, spent. Her sweat-covered form was relaxed, open, hiding nothing. As her lord raised his head from between her spread thighs, she could see the sheen of her oils coating his mouth, glistening in his beard. She smiled at him, languidly, and he could easily read her thoughts: From that moment, she no longer desired release from the bondage of the ring. In submission, she had found the freedom she had craved, and she was content.

* * *

The bathtub was full of hot water, a minor miracle, one Katria easily decided she could get used to. After that introductory lovemaking session, and the two that had followed, both she and her lord had agreed that a cleansing bath was in order.

Sitting behind her master, she spread the thick soap tallow across his broad back, and laved it around with skilled hands, marveling again at the muscles beneath his skin. Somehow, she had always assumed that a practitioner of magic couldn’t possibly be as physically strong as, say, a blacksmith. When she asked him about it, the Wizard replied that serious magic required strength, to be able to carry out the demands of the most powerful rituals. Not all mages looked strong, he added, but nearly all of them were. They needed to be.

As they talked, Katria cupped hot water in her hands, and began rinsing the soap from her lover’s glistening skin. It would have been easier for him to duck below the water’s surface, but this gave her an excuse to caress his supple form. She found that she wanted to touch him, to run her hands over his near-hairless body. Grinning with mischief, she slid her fingertips across his chest to pinch and fondle his nipples; and she laughed with delight as he inhaled sharply at the sensation.

His skin was like warm marble, hard and smooth. Shifting forward, she molded herself against him, surprised yet not surprised that she wanted him again. Her stomach tingled; her turgid nubs pressed into the solid wall of his back. Letting her hands wander downward, Katria discovered she wasn’t the only one feeling the pangs of arousal. Placing her delicate hands around his semi-rigid shaft, she felt it expand to full tumescence, and took secret pleasure in the fact that she was the cause of his renewed ardor.

Though the enchantment barred Katria from feeling anxiety or guilt, the thief she had been sought an explanation. “Mm, my love,” she whispered into her master’s ear, then nipped the earlobe, “What is this fire in my loins that will not be extinguished. Surely, it is not the ring?”

Laughing, the mage turned about to face his lover, sloshing soap-filled water onto the stone floor. “But it is, sweet one.” Lifting her as easily as he would a child, he placed her upon his lap in a decidedly unfatherlike position. Almost groaning at the warmth and soapy slipperiness of her channel, he added, “Ahmmm, you are under a geas.”

“A geas? Ohh,” she moaned, as she felt herself settle once again upon her lord’s manhood, to the root. “What is that?”

The Wizard held still within her, filling her completely. He delighted in this, knowing it delighted her as well. “My little Katria, the spell that binds you to me commands you to satisfy my desires, even the unspoken ones.

“Unlike those overdressed, overperfumed harridans with whom I must usually deal, whose thoughts are so easily read I needn’t bother to use my talents, your youthful, uncomplicated beauty is overwhelmingly attractive. Through the ring, you feel my stirrings; your body responds, enflaming your ardor, willing you to excite me further.” He kissed her softly, lips on lips, and regarded her with warm desire.

“Simply put, sweet one, you take delight in my delight; you have no choice.”

Keeping himself within her, the mage lay back against the wall of the tub, allowing Katria to sit astride him. From this position, he could watch the mingled expressions of pleasure and delight upon his lover’s face, as they made unhurried love in the cooling water for the better part of an hour.

* * *

She awoke early the next morning, alone and filled with the need to do something. Almost without thought, she spent the better part of the day at chores, laundering, cleaning, and dusting the tomes in the library.

When the Wizard returned, about an hour before sunset, Katria was already preparing their supper. He watched her a moment, chuckling approvingly, and not just at the meal. As she had been all day, the former thief was working in the kitchen completely unclothed, lacking even a robe to cover her sweaty, dusty form. So intent was she on her task that she at first failed to notice him; he took advantage of the opportunity to note how her rounded buttocks clenched as she strained to reach a jar of herbs, and how her maidenly breasts oscillated ever so slightly as she stirred the large pot using both hands.

He studied her appreciatively for a long minute, until some instinct informed her of his presence. Turning, she curtsied, unconcerned with her total nudity. “My lord,” she said simply, and then he saw the weary distress in her eyes.

He beckoned her to him, and she complied. “But my lord,” she protested, “I must finish....”

“Enough, little one.” He silenced her with a finger across her lips. “I will finish preparing dinner. Rest, bathe, and dress, and return her in an hour.”

Gratefully, she exited, and returned exactly one hour later, clothed in a simple gown and looking much refreshed. Seeing the meal laid out upon the table, she reached for the serving utensils, intending to serve her lord before herself.

The Wizard raised his hand, and she paused. “Desist, little one. Come sit by me; we shall share a plate.”

“As you wish, my lord,” she responded, pleased and surprised at his offer. She brought her chair close to his, closer than etiquette required, and lay her head upon his shoulder.

They ate in silence for a while, Katria content, her master deep in thought. Finally, he broke the silence with a question. “Sweet one, how have you spent your day?”

Halfway through her recitation he held up his hand. “Enough. Listen to me carefully, my love. You are never again to do even half so much as you have done today. You may dress to suit yourself, and read or perform chores, or do nothing, as it pleases you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, my lord.” Relieved, she smiled broadly; then her brow furrowed as a thought occurred to her. “My lord Wizard?” she began.

“What troubles you, dear heart?”

She paused a moment, searching for the right words. “You never asked me, or commanded me, to act as I did this day. Why, then, was I compelled to labor so unceasingly?”

“Is it not obvious, my sweet Katria? The spell upon the ring compelled you to surrender your freedom, as you well know. In doing so, it committed you to act as one bound to servitude. In your mind, a maidservant would perform such tasks as you did this day, would she not?”

“She would—I would,” Katria agreed, then cast her eyes downward. “And yet....”

Reaching forward, the Wizard hooked his lover’s chin with one forefinger, bringing her eyes back up to his. “What is it, little one? Is there more to the tale?”

“Of course, my lord! I am—was—a thief, but only out of necessity! Remember you my previous visit?”

The blonde mage chuckled gently. “Of course, my love. I saw it in your mind as you lay in wait yester eve. You are the tender lass that came to me six months gone, begging to be my apprentice, desperate in your need.” At her soft nod, he continued, “I suppose you are wondering why I turned you away. I didn’t offer you much of an explanation then, and I owe you a better one, I think.”

He waved his hands almost negligently, and suddenly the table was cleared away. “Follow me to the library, little one. I would like us to sit more comfortably while we discuss this.”

* * *

Once seated upon the same long divan that they had shared half a year ago, the Wizard conjured them each a cup of a sweet steaming beverage the young thief had never tasted before. As they sipped, the whole story eventually came out.

Katria spoke of her uncle, how he had tried to woo and then rape her, his threats against her younger siblings should she act against him or reveal his misdeeds. He was truly a brute of a man, desiring only a weak young girl, and to consolidate his tenuous claim upon the family’s holdings. She’d had no choice but to run away, and hope that he would delay his nefarious plans in the belief that she would soon return or quickly be found.

“I had first come to you, my lord, desiring only enough knowledge to be able to end his threat quickly. When that failed, I determined to take what you would not give, parlaying my ten gold crowns into a way to acquire many times that number. With what I would have stolen, I had hoped to finance a way to avenge myself upon him, perhaps by buying a nobleman to arrange for his ... disappearance.”

For his part, the Wizard shared a prophecy about not planting flowers in the autumn, one that he had understood to mean that winter was not the time to acquire an apprentice. “It is a deep irony, dear heart, that I should have turned you away then, but necessary. For had you come to me twisted with revenge, unwilling to trust any man, and unbound by the spell which holds you now, the steps you would have trod would have led you down a different path. Now, however, the situation has changed.”

Both of them having finished their cider, the Wizard stretched out one arm, inviting his young charge to nestle against his chest. She did so gladly, thrilling as he stroked her red-brown hair. “Today, with your heart at last filled with peace, my love, would you consent to be a proper apprentice?”

“My lord!” Katria turned her head upward, to see if he was jesting. She found him regarding her patiently, awaiting her reply. “You already command me, body and heart. It is not necessary to offer more.”

He laughed softly, and kissed her forehead. “Which is exactly why I do.” He briefly kissed her lips, promising better, later. “My sweet Katria, I await your reply. Will you share more than my bed?”

“I would be happy to, my lord. My love.” Tears filled her eyes.

“Then tug upon your ring.” Obediently, she did so; and was shocked to see it slip off her finger. Momentarily unable to summon speech, she looked up wide-eyed at her lover, her teacher—but no longer her master.

“Dearest heart, it is not necessary any more. As my apprentice, freely sworn, you are already under my protection. And as my love and lover, you are yet held by the strongest magic of all, as am I.” He bent lower, and for the first time they shared a kiss, free woman to free man. It was heavenly; Katria’s nipples tightened almost to the point of pain, and her cleft quickly grew moist. His wandering thumbs rapidly discovered both events; she did nothing to dissuade his explorations.

Finally, standing up, the Wizard extended his hand to her, palm upward. “Join me?” In answer, she squeezed his hand with both of hers, and they headed upward together.